Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM Mjolbeard's 'Scions of the Sky Key' Series

Game Master Mjolbeard89

On the Table

Initiative:
[dice=Farshaya]1d20+6[/dice
[dice=Jann]1d20[/dice
[dice=Laiashi]1d20+6[/dice
[dice=Meredith]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Denair]1d20+1[/dice
[dice=Saritirnen]1d20+4[/dice
[dice=Willem]1d20+2[/dice


651 to 700 of 826 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

PFS#119796-1|Male Human Cavalier (Emissary) 4 | HP: 36/36 | AC: 17/12/15 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4 | Init: +2 | Diplo: +12 | Handle Animal: +11 | Perc: +2 | Ride: +6 | SM: +9

"Gah!", Willem looks down at the bolt in his side. "Why you little runt! I'll send you to your golden god."

5 ft step and attack.
Sword Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Critical Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Sacred Fist Warpriest 2/Monk 2 | AC: 19/17/18| HP: 33/33 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +10 | CMB +7, CMD 24 | Init +1 | Perc +10 & Darkvision

Dolomite charges up and full attacks the prone kobold as he swift casts Divine Favor. Pummeling Charge.

Unarmed Strike Flurry: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 4 = 251d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15

Unarmed Strike Flurry: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 = 141d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15


1 person marked this as a favorite.
I'm DEFINITELY not just a robot.

Booting up Haunted-Bot!

Saritirnen seizes the opportunity his companions have created and moves forward to join in the destruction of this dangerous creature who had attacked them.

Longspear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Crit?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Does not confirm.


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

As the nimble kobold falls, a barrage of spear thrusts, punches, and slams all rain down on him. Unsurprisingly, it isn't long before the wounds overtake him, and he breathes his last!

In the hallway, Ser Willem exacts his vengeance upon the kobold who had pelted him with a crossbow bolt, and quickly dispatches the creature.

In an act of desperation, the remaining kobold fires off its crossbow at Dolomite, then hurries away from the crowd of pinkies gathering in the next room.

Crossbow, point blank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

INITIATIVE!
The Welcome Wagon - Round 2
Bold may go!
Meredith
Willem (-7)
Dolomite
Saritirnen
Kobold Sniper (Yellow)
Laiashi
Jann
Denair (-6)

Grand Lodge

Neutral | Elf Male | Oracle 2 | AC 17 (T 13/Fl 14) | hp 13/13 | Init +4 | Fort +1 Ref +3 Will +4 | Perception +3 | Conditions: None | Spells: L1 (DC13): 5/5 | CLW wand: 50/50
Expendables:
Wands:CLW: 10/12 charges | Lesser Restore: 5/5

sorry missed that it was my turn

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

That dragon head on the map... Is it big enough to provide cover/concealment?


| Female Eidolon Outsider (also counts as fey) | Denair's HP 13/13 | AC 19 T 16 F 18 | CMD 16 | Saves 4/1/3 (Evasion)| Init 1 | Perception 13

Denair practically gallops to the next room and tries to bludgeon the remaining kobold. She chooses accuracy over power.

Slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

"No body's eating me, that's what fruit is for!"


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Sorry, Laiashi, that dragon face is more of a relief in the wall rather than a sort of statue, so I'm gonna say no on the cover.

Denair moves in and swings at the fleeing kobold. Despite her attempts at accuracy, however, the reptilian ducks just in time, and Denair's fist slams into the wall.

INITIATIVE!
The Welcome Wagon - Round 2
Bold may go!
Meredith
Willem (-7)
Dolomite
Saritirnen
Kobold Sniper (Yellow)
Laiashi
Jann

Denair (-6)

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

With the kobold on the retreat, Laiashi hurries to keep up with it and stabs from around the doorway.

Dagger vs partial cover: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 +1 fire


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Okay, be creepy. Creepy...

Jann double moves into the souther room. "In the end my dear, all of us will be eaten by forces we barely comprehend. But the Golden Guardian is easy to understand; it will not consume us this day."

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

::shudder::

-Posted with Wayfinder


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Jann moves into the southern room and creeps everyone within earshot out. How will the rest of the team respond?

INITIATIVE!
The Welcome Wagon - Round 3
Bold may go!
Meredith
Willem (-7)
Dolomite
Saritirnen

Kobold Sniper (Yellow)
Laiashi
Jann
Denair (-6)

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Sacred Fist Warpriest 2/Monk 2 | AC: 19/17/18| HP: 33/33 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +10 | CMB +7, CMD 24 | Init +1 | Perc +10 & Darkvision

Dolamite advances and makes a single attack at the kobold.

Unarmed Strike, Stunning Fist: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 201d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9 If that hits then make a DC 15 Fort save or be stunned.

Liberty's Edge

HP 19/19 | Spells -/1 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMD 15 | Saves 3/1/3 | Init 2 | Perception 0 (Denair 13) | 2 Female Human Unchained Summoner (Fey Caller) | Eidolon | GM Folio Reroll+1 |

Meredith moves up to the door, drops her longspear, and tries to open the door.

Str Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Nope.

Sovereign Court

PFS#119796-1|Male Human Cavalier (Emissary) 4 | HP: 36/36 | AC: 17/12/15 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4 | Init: +2 | Diplo: +12 | Handle Animal: +11 | Perc: +2 | Ride: +6 | SM: +9

Willem turns back to his companions after a quick flourish to clean the blood from his blade. He then rushes past Meredith to slam into the portcullis and move it out of the way, but realizes, too late, that it is severely rusted into place..

Strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Grand Lodge

Neutral | Elf Male | Oracle 2 | AC 17 (T 13/Fl 14) | hp 13/13 | Init +4 | Fort +1 Ref +3 Will +4 | Perception +3 | Conditions: None | Spells: L1 (DC13): 5/5 | CLW wand: 50/50
Expendables:
Wands:CLW: 10/12 charges | Lesser Restore: 5/5

Saritirnen keeps moving forward doing his best to keep up with the rest of the party.


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Laiashi slashes at the kobold with her supernaturally heated blade, and Dolomite strikes with a powerful fist. Together, they bring the creature to its knees, and it collapses in a heap.

COOMBAT OVER!!!
I'll move the plot along this evening with descriptions of the rooms and what not, but everyone can go ahead give me perception checks to scope things out.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 19/19 | Spells -/1 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMD 15 | Saves 3/1/3 | Init 2 | Perception 0 (Denair 13) | 2 Female Human Unchained Summoner (Fey Caller) | Eidolon | GM Folio Reroll+1 |

"Good job, everyone... Saritirnen, can you use the new wand on Denair?"

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 "Thanks!"

Denair and Meredith take a look around the area.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Denair's Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Sacred Fist Warpriest 2/Monk 2 | AC: 19/17/18| HP: 33/33 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +10 | CMB +7, CMD 24 | Init +1 | Perc +10 & Darkvision

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

These kobolds were tougher than some. Perhaps their gear is better than average as well. Dolamite casts Detect Magic and looks over both gear and rooms as part of his search.

Scarab Sages

HP 27/27; AC 14, T 10, FF 14; F+4, R+1, W+4; Perc +0, darkvision 60', Init +0; CMD 12

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Excellent botting and much thanks!

Jann nods. "Yes, it is the presumption of worms to live in the corpses of higher animals."

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

When the kobold falls, Laiashi moves into the room. "Best clear these other rooms first before going further in."

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

PFS#119796-1|Male Human Cavalier (Emissary) 4 | HP: 36/36 | AC: 17/12/15 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4 | Init: +2 | Diplo: +12 | Handle Animal: +11 | Perc: +2 | Ride: +6 | SM: +9

Dissatisfied with his lackluster performance with the portcullis, Willem satisfies his ego by searching the area for another kobold to end.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

-Posted with Wayfinder


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

While most of the group has some trouble seeing anything of interest as they wander around the rooms in the dim light of the entrance hall, Denair's keen eyesight reveals a whole series of interesting detail! It turns out that the kobolds had indeed set up some securities against unwanted visitors in the form of several traps.

Most of the party is able to tell that a series of pressure plates extends about 20ft down the central corridor. The plates look like they have been loosened, and from what you can tell, it looks like they were linked to the dragon head carving on the southern wall when they were in working order. Anyone with the skills can give me a craft (traps) or disable device check on this.

In the southwestern room, a few of you are able to spot a spot in the floor where the stonework seems a bit shoddy. Closer inspection shows it to be a purple worm's maw trap, a sort of small pit that is meant to trap the victim's feet, and to cut the victim's legs up with sharps blades or stones pointed down into the bottom of the trap if they try to escape.

Finally, in the northwestern room, you notice that the little bit of wall remaining between the two western rooms is terribly unstable, and is likely to collapse on anyone who stands direction on either side of it.

Back on the southern end of the hall, you find a large set of double doors which do not seem to be stuck, though they are closed at the moment.

I've marked the locations of the traps on the map.


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Dolomite does perceive some magic on the unconscious form of the stronger looking kobold, including two vials along with a mwk breastplate, a mwk light crossbow with 10 bolts, and awk rapier.

Identify Vials, Detect Magic+Spellcraft DC18:
The vials contain an elixir of fire breath and a potion of cure moderate wounds


| Female Eidolon Outsider (also counts as fey) | Denair's HP 13/13 | AC 19 T 16 F 18 | CMD 16 | Saves 4/1/3 (Evasion)| Init 1 | Perception 13

"Ooh! Trap!" Denair points at the loose plates, then kneels and sniffs it. "I bet we could gum it up so it doesn't activate when you step on it." Denair pulls a box of tools. "Laiashi, do you want to fix it? Or should I try?"

Disable Device + Guidance if Laiashi doesn't try:

1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 = 28

"Oh, I think I got it! Yay I'm a good girl!"

Liberty's Edge

HP 19/19 | Spells -/1 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMD 15 | Saves 3/1/3 | Init 2 | Perception 0 (Denair 13) | 2 Female Human Unchained Summoner (Fey Caller) | Eidolon | GM Folio Reroll+1 |

Denair reaches her trunk right around Meredith's backside and grabs the toolbox in one quick motion. "Didn't we talk about not doing that without warning?" Meredith's roses on her head seem to shiver in response.

Meanwhile, Meredith decides to scan the magical items.
Spellcraft + Guidance: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24

"Huh. Fire Breath. And this potion will Cure Moderate Wounds. Willem, do you want the curing potion?"

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Sacred Fist Warpriest 2/Monk 2 | AC: 19/17/18| HP: 33/33 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +10 | CMB +7, CMD 24 | Init +1 | Perc +10 & Darkvision

I could make use of one of the two fire breath elixirs.

Liberty's Edge

HP 19/19 | Spells -/1 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMD 15 | Saves 3/1/3 | Init 2 | Perception 0 (Denair 13) | 2 Female Human Unchained Summoner (Fey Caller) | Eidolon | GM Folio Reroll+1 |

"There's just one fire breath potion, but yeah you should hold onto it."

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

Laiashi inspects the first trap. "Yeah, you should probably let me do that."

Disable Device: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Derp.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Sacred Fist Warpriest 2/Monk 2 | AC: 19/17/18| HP: 33/33 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +10 | CMB +7, CMD 24 | Init +1 | Perc +10 & Darkvision

Right. Thought I saw two. Dolamite places the elixir on his belt and moves to be ready to go through the double doors.

We got lucky on the traps!

Liberty's Edge

HP 19/19 | Spells -/1 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMD 15 | Saves 3/1/3 | Init 2 | Perception 0 (Denair 13) | 2 Female Human Unchained Summoner (Fey Caller) | Eidolon | GM Folio Reroll+1 |

Meredith casts Guidance on Laiashi before she tries.
So, that's a 16 on the check, Denair burned that 20 for nothing hehe.

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

Yea I saw that, but Laiashi would've rolled first due to higher bonus. I didn't want to metagame it.

-Posted with Wayfinder


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Denair and Laiashi find that the pressure plates have actually already been disabled by someone here before, but that they could repair the trap if they reloaded the dragon head with some crossbow bolts and repressurized the plates. Basically you'd just need to reload the trap and give another successful disable device check if you want to reactivate the trap for any reason.

Sovereign Court

PFS#119796-1|Male Human Cavalier (Emissary) 4 | HP: 36/36 | AC: 17/12/15 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4 | Init: +2 | Diplo: +12 | Handle Animal: +11 | Perc: +2 | Ride: +6 | SM: +9

Willem accepts the potion from Meredith. "It would come in handy should any more of these little scathers decide to ambush us again. "

Liberty's Edge

HP 19/19 | Spells -/1 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMD 15 | Saves 3/1/3 | Init 2 | Perception 0 (Denair 13) | 2 Female Human Unchained Summoner (Fey Caller) | Eidolon | GM Folio Reroll+1 |

"Stop playing with that trap, Denair- we need to see what's behind these doors." Meredith watches Denair move up to the door. She pets the wolf-tree hybrid, who seems quite appreciative.

Meredith keeps her spear at the ready.

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Sacred Fist Warpriest 2/Monk 2 | AC: 19/17/18| HP: 33/33 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +10 | CMB +7, CMD 24 | Init +1 | Perc +10 & Darkvision

Standing by the double doors Dolamite asks Are we ready to proceed?

Sovereign Court

PFS#119796-1|Male Human Cavalier (Emissary) 4 | HP: 36/36 | AC: 17/12/15 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4 | Init: +2 | Diplo: +12 | Handle Animal: +11 | Perc: +2 | Ride: +6 | SM: +9

Placing the potion away, Willem answers as he points his sword in the direction of the double doors. "Open 'em up. We're ready."


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Denair pushes open the door, and a gasp of surprise ripples through the entire group of Pathfinders as they see what is beyond the doors. Just five feet from the double door, a granite statue of a human woman stands in a running pose. The head of the statue is turned to look over her shoulder, her face locked in a silent scream.

If you want to investigate this at all, there are a number of checks you can give me, including Knowledge (geography), knowledge (local), sense motive, craft (sculptures), knowledge (arcana), and knowledge (nature).


| Female Eidolon Outsider (also counts as fey) | Denair's HP 13/13 | AC 19 T 16 F 18 | CMD 16 | Saves 4/1/3 (Evasion)| Init 1 | Perception 13

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Denair looks at the statue and starts sniffing it, scanning it from head to toe, and trying to understand her emotions.

Meredith frowns. "What happened here? Who would sculpt this? Is this linked to the Golden Guardian?"

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

HP 27/27; AC 14, T 10, FF 14; F+4, R+1, W+4; Perc +0, darkvision 60', Init +0; CMD 12

Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Grand Lodge

Neutral | Elf Male | Oracle 2 | AC 17 (T 13/Fl 14) | hp 13/13 | Init +4 | Fort +1 Ref +3 Will +4 | Perception +3 | Conditions: None | Spells: L1 (DC13): 5/5 | CLW wand: 50/50
Expendables:
Wands:CLW: 10/12 charges | Lesser Restore: 5/5

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Most of the group is largely perplexed by the statue. From her recent attempts to disguise herself as a member of the group, however, Laiashi recognizes that the statue is garbed in attire typical of Aspis Consortium scouts working in the Mwangi Expanse.

Any other checks you guys wanna do on the statue? Otherwise, there are a lot of rooms in here you can check out. Let me know where you wanna go, and please make sure to move your tokens accordingly.

Liberty's Edge

HP 19/19 | Spells -/1 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 | CMD 15 | Saves 3/1/3 | Init 2 | Perception 0 (Denair 13) | 2 Female Human Unchained Summoner (Fey Caller) | Eidolon | GM Folio Reroll+1 |

"Good, then. Maybe if we have time we'll bring her stony carcass back to face prosecution." Meredith sneers at the statue. "We may as well see what's in this room, right? Denair, help me look around."

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Denair's Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Denair laments her keen senses for a moment as she approaches the door of the first room, the door of which hangs ajar. As she draws closer to the door, the reek of dung and sweat seeps out from the small room. Heaped in a corner, there is a pile of cement pellets, and in another corner lies a grotesque, stuffed leather bag with two oval patches sewn on it.


| Female Eidolon Outsider (also counts as fey) | Denair's HP 13/13 | AC 19 T 16 F 18 | CMD 16 | Saves 4/1/3 (Evasion)| Init 1 | Perception 13

"Stinky!" Denair gallops over to grab the leather bag. "Maybe magical, though?"

Meredith inspects the bag for magical auras.
Spellcraft + Guidance: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
"Anyone else wants to take a look at this? I can ask the land for Guidance while you check it."


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Meredith finds no trace of magic on the bag, though she does notice large bite marks on it, as if some creature had picked up and chewed on the bag without destroying it.

The Exchange

Female Ifrit Rogue 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 23/23 | Fort +2, Ref +7 (+1 vs traps), Will +0 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +6 | Perc +5 (+1 vs surprise)

"Lovely," Laiashi says with a wrinkled nose. "Maybe this is the lair of the Golden Guardian and we can be done with this." She takes the bag from Denair and inspects it.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
If there's an obvious way to open it, Laiashi will do so and turn it upside down to dump its contents on the floor.

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Sacred Fist Warpriest 2/Monk 2 | AC: 19/17/18| HP: 33/33 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +10 | CMB +7, CMD 24 | Init +1 | Perc +10 & Darkvision

Hmm. I could have sworn I posted. But the post is missing. Maybe I did not hit submit? Sorry

Dolomite looks closely at the statue and wonders Perhas this was a person fleeing from something and was turned to stone?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


SoSK 3 | Midnight Mauler

Dolomite's training has taught him the art of combat, certainly, but it also taught him how to read the faces of his opponents, both actual and potential. Reading the statue's face in this way, he sees that the anguish and fear in her expression is too real and her features are disturbingly lifelike.

Laiashi turns the bag over and over, but finds no opening. In fact, it seems to be sewn shut where there once was an opening, so that it now is more of a stuffed lump than an actual bag.

Anyone can also make a handle animal, knowledge (nature), or survival check here.

651 to 700 of 826 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Mjolbeard's 'Scions of the Sky Key' Series All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.