Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Bold and just adventurers exploring and settling the Stolen Lands.
Now at the beginning of vol. 4 - Blood for Blood


3,251 to 3,300 of 5,869 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>

Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Ouch! Nice roll. No need for Aid. I'll post the rest as soon as possible.
Edit: probably tomorrow.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

For five more days you ride deep into the Narlmarshes, led by the incredible tracking skills of Kriger. Frost is now covering the grass every morning. The forest becomes deep and looming as you proceed south.

Finally, you find traces that indicate this is now troll territory. Kriger can make several different individuals roaming these parts. You move back north to establish camp and decide on a course of action.

Updated Map (sorry, the date is wrong, 30th of Neth)


(AC 18, hp 15 of 77) Summoner 9

Ember finds the cold disagreeable, although he keeps his displeasure to a low grumbling.

Faced with a choice of targets, Servayn asks Kriger, "Is there any way to determine where the trolls that raided Frieland are, specifically, in this territory? They are the ones who marched a week to attack one of our farms and then ran back to mommy as fast as they could, and they are the ones we need to discourage from ever doing so again..."


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

The different trails that Kriger found tell of a constant presence of trolls in the area you're entering. Their lair must not be very far...

Sorry, I could have been clearer in my last post. I meant to say by toll country that the number of tracks was higher and in various direction. Also, remember that I am trying to get to Book 3 without having you do all the encounters. I'm going for the bigger encounters. This is a tough one.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

"I can tell you that we're real close, Servayn." Kriger looks off in all the directions the troll tracks go. "And there are more than a couple o' 'em." Retrieving his axe, "We're on their turf now; gotta be real close to where they all live. Alright, what's the plan? We find 'em and then we kill 'em? 'Cause that works for me."


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

"So, what is our plan?" Davor asks and looks at the group curiously. "I can use my powers to track down exactly where they are."

the spell bloodhound which gives my character the scent ability and +4 to survival when tracking.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Kriger smiles wickedly. "Exactly huh? That's sounds good to me. Davor finds 'em, and then we kill 'em. I like that plan. What's not to like about it?! Anyone?"


AC 24 (25) HP 30/30 AP 8/8

"Well I had a great plan drawn up using, a trench, a trebuche, and a heard of wild buffalo's, but perhaps Kriger's plan might be easier to execute".


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

Davor nods and then casts a bloodhound on himself and begins to sniff as he crouches low and looks at the tracks.

survival: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 4 + 2 = 17 ouch, rolled only a 3, but still

Only 1 second level spell left now. Recording it on herolab.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Others can still assist. Just so we're clear, is this at dusk, or at dawn the next day?


(AC 18, hp 15 of 77) Summoner 9

"Barring some means of crafting traps to even the odds, which we don't have, perhaps we should try to find a means of using the terrain to our advantage?" Servayn says. "Do you see such an option, Kriger?" he adds, pausing to smile at Janku's suggestion.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

I say dawn the next day.

Survival: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 2 = 31

"Once we're close, I'll move in and attempt to scout out their lair. Try to get a count of how many there are. Hopefully, I don't get seen. Once we've figured that out, I'll let you fellas know what we're gonna face and then I can draw 'em out right into you all; ambush'em but good! You fellas can use the trees and such for cover." He thinks over the plan, wondering what he may have left out. "Oh yeah! If I do get caught, hopefully I'll be able to get away before they rip me limb from limb, BUT, if not, then just follow the sound of my screams." He smiles, nodding psychotically.

Edit: Perception: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 2 = 21

Don't forget to add this to your roll as well, fellas.

Terrain Bond (Ex):

Allies within LOS and hearing gain +2 Initiative, Perception, Stealth, Survival and don't leave tracks within your favored terrain.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Please all roll Perception.


(AC 18, hp 15 of 77) Summoner 9

Servayn's Perception. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Ember's Perception. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Add +2 to each of those, if you would, OM. (It's possible we'll need all we can get) ;)


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Davor's scent, Kriger's tracking skills and Servayn's insightful perception bring you to a nexus of tracks at the foot of a cliff. It breaks the forest into a lower and a higher part. Servayn notices a small fort in the middle of the cliff, almost invisible from where you stand. He also finds, just a little above the fort, a small rocky outcrop that bears an arrowslit. From where you are, you can't see any entrance to the building, but ultimately, the tracks lead you to a narrow path up the cliff. The way looks steep and any climber we'll find itself in sight of the fort and the watchpost at different moments.


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

"So...do we climb up the narrow path or go straight for the fort?" he asks as Davor draws out his blade and narrows his eyes as he sniffs into the wind, trying to pick up the smell of troll.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Sorry, let me clarify, the path leads to the the fort. You can't see anything about the watchpost but the arrowslit.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

"Hold a moment. Let me go and see what I can find out. If there's trouble and I'm gettin' torn to pieces, you'll know about it. And if I manage to get away and have whatever might be up there to follow me, you'll know about it." He winks along with a patented Kriger smile.

Kriger then makes his way up the narrow cliff, as quietly as possible, keeping his eyes moving for the first sign of danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 = 18

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 = 13


Kalsgrim grimaces when Kriger volunteers to go first, but nods in agreement knowing he's right. Kalsgrim draws and arrow, nocks it and sights at the fort. He is holding a ready action to release at anything that attacks Kriger.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Secret Rolls:

1d100 ⇒ 30
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Kriger makes his way up the narrow path, loose rocks slipping under his boots and making everyone hold their breath. He makes it to a wall of the keep, now out of sight of the watchtower. There, he finds the path climbs steeply, requiring hands to climb and looking quite difficult.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

He tries climbing a little, but can't find purchase and remains at the bottom of the ledge.

The wall in front of him is only twenty feet wide and turns at a right angle after the climb, but he can't see the other wall (it's also hidden from below by a rocky outcrop).

All is silent but for a few birds calling on each other.


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

If it were my gnome when combat starts he might decide to run away.

Davor remains silent as he watches Kriger climb, hoping to have the surprise attack as an advantage.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Would it be possible to take 10 on that climb check?


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

Will be out most of the day so DMPC if needed.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt
Kriger Eilifsson wrote:
Would it be possible to take 10 on that climb check?

Sure, it will take longer though. Give me another Stealth please.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

What the heck, if he has a chance to succeed, he would take it.

Unable to get a solid grip the first time, Kriger tries again, albeit a bit more carefully.

Taking 10 for a total of 20

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 2 = 20


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

As Kriger climbs the ledge, he finds himself along the other wall and sees a door opening in it. He's also in full view of the hidden watchtower, standing about a hundred feet above. He does his best to stay hidden, but the place is well designed to detect intruders...

The fact that he doesn't hear yelling or that no arrow stick out of his butt lets him think that he hasn't been detected so far.

At his feet lie two very old iron circular anchors. Those were probably used, in a distant past, to secure a rope ladder.

The door opening is ten feet from him. From the room ahead, he hears what sounds like a harsh conversation between two people. He can't make what they are saying though.


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

Davor remains silent, waiting for a message from Kriger. If creatures weren't nearby and Kriger was safe he would've assumed that he would've called back down to the group.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Is there a closed door here? Or when you say "door opening", do you mean an open space with no door?

Hearing the chatter, Kriger looks back toward the group then back to the door. Gotta know. Kriger moves as close as he can in an attempt to hear what's being said.

Obviously, I want to get as close as possible without being seen. But if there is no door there, then can I work my way to the side without being detected?

Perception: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 = 30

Stealth roll if necessary: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

The absence of a door makes it easy to hear what is being said, but Kriger doesn't understand the language spoken by the people behind the door opening.


Kalsgrim watches him down the length of an arrow. He mutters Too close, too close. I should be the one out there at risk...


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Kriger peeks in, attempting to determine what type of creature it is that's speaking.

Am I able to see who's talking? Well, at least as best I can without being spotted.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

His heart beating loudly in his skull, Kriger inches slowly forward to get a look at the speakers. First he sees large, looming shadows, then catches a foul scent of rotten venison. He inches a little more and gets a peek at a large back, sickly green and leathery, with sparse hair shooting out like nails, hunching forward with long lanky, yet wiry arms ending in fierce talons big as short swords. No doubt it's a troll, speaking and laughing with another hidden in the shadows.

Secret Rolls:
1d100 ⇒ 32
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

There they are. And here I go.

Kriger draws his head back and draws his bow. Moving back to where he climbed up, Stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21, he motions the group by drawing an arrow and pointing in the trolls direction. He then turns back around toward the empty door.

Will ready and action to fire at the first one that comes out. That's, of course, if that's even possible for me to do.

Just in case, will throw these out there.

Intiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Comp. Longbow (+2 Str): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

As he plan formulates through his mind, Man, this is gonna hurt. Here goes nothing.

"Hey! Filthy trolls! Why don't ya come out here so I can kill ya!"

The plan is, to be standing on the edge where I crawled up, taunt them by firing at them, and then jump off the wall, onto the trail as soon as they come after me. Which, being trolls, I'm hoping that's instantly. Yeah, I know, not at all smart. Whatever rolls that need to be made for that, go ahead, I'm off to work.


(AC 18, hp 15 of 77) Summoner 9

Servayn casts mage armor on Ember. "Now we're in for it," he whispers to his companion. "Try not to get yourself killed too quickly, eh?"

Ember just huffs in reply, examining the ground before him for a clean path to charge the first troll he sees.


AC 24 (25) HP 30/30 AP 8/8

"Milani give us guidance, as we remove this threat to the freedom of our new land". Casts bless.

Janku, speaks a few words of Divine inspiration, and lowers the visor on his armor, hefts his shield, and pats his Morningstar on the ground ready for this moment of trial.


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

Davor casts shield of Faith on himself before heading closer to the wall and getting his sword ready for the first troll that gets down here.

I assume we only have enough time to cast one spell after Kriger gives us the signal and before we enter combat. If more time, I'll cast weapon of Awe.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Kriger taunts the trolls and out they come. He eases a shaft at the first, but he's a little too early.

The troll looks at you, turns to the doorway and shouts: "Frokost! Hop og hjørne det!"

Giant:
"Lunch! Jump and corner it!"

A second troll emerges but throw itself in the air, landing with a crash 70 feet below. It cracks its head and looks with a smile at Kriger: "Ingen steder at gå nu!"

Giant:
"Nowhere to go now!!"

Secret Rolls:
7d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 5, 3, 1, 3) = 20

Initiative Rolls:

Kriger 19
Kalsgrim 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Servayn 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Janku 1d20 ⇒ 4
Davor 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Troll 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Troll 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Initiative Order
Group 1: Kriger, Kalsgrim, Servayn and Davor
Group 2: The Trolls
Group 3: Janku

Status
Mage Armor on Ember.
Bless round 1.
Shield of Faith on Davor.

Map
Group 1 is up.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

That just ain't fair, falling seventy feet and cracking his skull wide open--and living! But it sure is freaking cool! :)

Kriger watches as the troll lands with a smash that would've killed most living creatures. "Well that's handy. Gotta go." Kriger smiles as he turns and jumps down; hoping what happened to the troll doesn't happen to him.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

BOOM! Heck yeah! :)

I'm not sure what other actions I can take. If I can do something else, it'll be heading straight for the group.


Curses! Kalsgrim let's his arrow fly at the troll above.

To hit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Sorry, should've been more clear. With the slope and everthing, you only see the troll below.


(AC 18, hp 15 of 77) Summoner 9

Even charging, the troll is a couple rounds away, so Ember delays his action until the troll has gotten within 80 ft, taking a 5 ft. step to the south to get himself a clear path.

Servayn casts haste on Kalsgrim, Davor, Janku and Ember.

haste, +1 dodge bonus to AC, +1 Reflex saves, +1 attack rolls, +1 attack on a full action, +30 ft. ground speed. Will last four rounds.

Ember, recognizing the flood of energy, realizes that he *can* now reach the troll, and charges the visible troll.

Ember Full Attack, including +2 from charge and +1 from haste, his AC is 21 this round and he'll provoke an Attack of Opportunity, if the troll isn't flat-footed from falling to the ground this round.
Bite attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Claw attack 1 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Claw attack 2 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
free trip attempt if bite hits 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Extra Bite from haste 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
free trip attempt of hasted bite hits 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

confirming crit on claw attack 2 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

bite damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
claw damage 1 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
claw damage 2 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
second bite damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Ember ends movement in CD6, or sooner if an AoO shuts him down. :)


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

Davor casts weapon of awe on his blade and then as a swift action used his judgement of sacred protection +1 to AC. Sacred bonus stacks with all. and Davor will run up to the nearest troll.

should provoke AoO. AC is now 23 when Haste is casted. If not the first one to move, then the Edidolon provokes that attack and Davor doesn't. His movement speed is now 50ft so he should be able to go to the troll easily.

edit: Now looking at the map, it'll be only a movement of 50ft as I have taken a standard action and can't run.


AC 24 (25) HP 30/30 AP 8/8

Pre Round 1, AC 26, Bless in effect, Hasted

Janku casts Shield of Faith and moves forward 50'


Other Mastermind wrote:
Sorry, should've been more clear. With the slope and everthing, you only see the troll below.

No problem. Then I'll just miss the troll below instead. :p


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Round 1 - Kalsgrim, Servayn, Davor and Kriger
Kriger watches as the troll lands with a smash that would've killed most living creatures. "Well that's handy. Gotta go." Kriger smiles as he turns and jumps down; hoping what happened to the troll doesn't happen to him. His timing is perfect, and instead of smashing his skull against a rock or spraining an ankle, he makes his landing without effort and keeps moving a bit further down the trail.

Curses! shouts Kalsgrim as he let's his arrow fly at the troll below. Unfortunately, his aim is short and the shaft lands in the ground.

Servayn casts haste on Kalsgrim, Davor, Janku and Ember.

Ember, recognizing the flood of energy, realizes that he *can* now reach the troll, and charges the visible troll. Said troll takes a swipe at the eidolon as he approaches.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 191d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The troll misses and Ember lashes with claws and teeth. It draws a lot of blood, one of his attack slashing deep in the troll’s neck, but the troll remains standing. (Confirmed crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6) (22 hp total damage)

Davor casts weapon of awe on his blade and then uses his judgement of sacred protection. Davor will run up to the nearest troll (Davor, if you could tell me the square you’re moving to, it would help me a lot.).

Janku casts Shield of Faith and moves forward (Janku, if you could tell me the square you’re moving to, it would help me a lot.).

Round 1 - The Trolls
From the spyhole in the watchtower comes a sharp whistle that echos through the forest and probably inside the cave as well. The alarm has been given...

The troll at the top of the cliff jumps down too, dropping down with a loud painful and bone splitting crash to the ground.

Secret Rolls:

7d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6, 4, 6, 4, 1) = 27

It then closes in, moving to form a front, bones creaking as he starts to regenerate.

The troll already at the bottom of the hill concentrates on Ember and lashes at the nimble conjured beast while its wounds seem to be healing.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

One claw slices across the beast (-8 hp to Ember)

Status
Mage Armor on Ember.
Bless round 2.
Shield of Faith on Davor.
Haste on Kalsgrim, Davor, Janku and Ember, round 1/4
Shield of Faith on Janku.

Special request: in your status, instead of putting your class race and level, it would be really helpful if you’d put AC and HP. What do you think?
Map
Group 2 is up, the Group 1 again.


(AC 27 (w/mage armor), hp 62 of 62)

Ember curses in the guttural tongue of the dragons and continues his wild attack;

Ember Full Attack (no more charge bonus or penalty, +1 from haste, +1 from bless now that Janku is within 50 ft.
Bite attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Bite attack 2 (from haste) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Claw attack 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Claw attack 2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

free trip attempt if bite hits 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
free trip attempt if second bite hits 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

bite damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
second bite damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
claw damage 1 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
claw damage 2 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


(AC 18, hp 15 of 77) Summoner 9

Servayn steps to near Kalsgrim H/3.5 and casts the second and last of his high order incantations for the day.

glitterdust on the vertex of squares directly behind the trolls, including them, but not Ember in the area of effect. Will DC 17 or blinded, the area will glow for 4 rounds. Save at the end of each round to shake off the blinded condition.


AC 24 (25) HP 30/30 AP 8/8

AC 26, HP 33Blessed,Hasted
Don't forget little ole Janku in Group 3

This round Janku summons a spiritual Morningstar into square C7, then closes to D6 just out of the reach of the claws of the creature.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Spiritual Weapon (Force damage)

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 SW Damage

And while it would have been a mighty blow had it landed, instead the weapon thwacks loudly into a nearby stone.


Male Half-orc Inquisitor/6th, AC 21, 55/55 hp

I assume I don't get a second attack when charging the Trolls.

Davor screams "For Gorum!" as he charges at the Troll that Ember is currently fighting, not caring about the claws that will cut down at him, holding his father's blade with all his strength and letting the lord in iron guide his strike.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 1) + 9 = 14

AC is now 21 for this round due to charging.

3,251 to 3,300 of 5,869 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SdF's Kingmaker PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.