Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dark Ages Vampire - Bloodlines

Game Master Dennis Harry

Bloodlines is a continuation of the now defunct table top Dark Ages Vampire game wherein the PC's have created lineal descendants throughout the ages.


1,401 to 1,450 of 4,441 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Michael Santos:

I'll wander around a bit in the direct of Anya's and visit while I am near.

Michael will sort outs his business' accounting process, Make sure his team gets their pay and a little extra to compenstate them for a job well done. .oO(Happy Workers are hard workers plus they dont squeal)
"Please close up shop when you are done Gabriele. Makes sure boats are secure. Office is closed and all offical documents are placed away. I have alternative business to attend to. Have a wonderful evening."

[i]Michael walks off in the direction of Anya's aimlessly
Thinking .oO(While I am in close Proximity I will visit Anya)


Xing Shi:

Then I will continue to follow. I do not plan to interact with them tonight as I know we have another day and I know where they live and like to go. Just trying to get useful information. Besides i'm a flipping mess right now been in the rain all day.


Gunther Thesing prologue:

Spoiler:

"Yes, wife, you are right. We can not allow our daughter to act so willfully or irresponsibly. She was blatantly defiant and disrespectful of my explicit instructions and she must be held accountable."

Gunther sighs heavily with disappointment.

"I will go there now. Have supper ready for us when we return."

Kissing Fiona upon her forehead, Gunther turns and takes his leave heading to the canal, his footfalls stepping with authority.

And so it begins, eh Dennis? lol


Katriana Volkov:
Katriana blushes
"I cannot say that I feel it yet, but I am certainly flattered that you have come looking for me. Tell me, now that you have me here, what are your intentions?"


Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
Pietro's hands are ice cold and his grip is quite firm. A look of dismay crosses his face as you grab his hand but it quickly passes. "What will be there I cannot say. One day I see the mainland as built up as our fair city. This day may not come until my grandchildren have grandchildren but my goal is to preserve the future of my family. With the money I offer to you and Federico your future will be assured as well. Once land has been located come back to me and we shall draw up agreements".

As you and Donnach step out into the Venice night you find that the rain has stopped and it is actually a plaesant evening. What do you do?


Michele Querini Prologue:
As you head up the stairs a door behind you opens it is one of Sadir's henchmen standing in the doorway, "Has Sadir given you leave to go topside?"


Michale Santo Prologue:
You make your way over to Anya's apartments heading up the rickety stairs. As you near her door you hear a strong voice from within, "Yes my dear so very sad what has happened to your brother. I assure you I will take quite good care of you". What do you do?


Storyteller Shadow:
" I do not believe he gave me any direction. If you think I should wait the I shall." thinking to myself that I better be more careful what I say to whom until I'm back to my homeland


Michele Querini Prologue:
As you answer the henchmen a strong gust of wind blows overhead, then another and another. The ship picks up pace rather quickly and you see the stars race by overhead.
The man smiles, "It is not my place to give orders merely to reinforce those that are given. You must do what you will". The man gives a slight nod to you and steps back into his cabin leaving the door open, perhaps as an invitation perhaps not. What do you do?


Gunther Thesing, Sergei Volkov, and Xing Shi Prologue:
Gunther you arrive at the canal steaming angry with Jordan. You begin to stalk the waterway looking for your insolent child. Finally you spot her and your resolve softens a bit. She is seated there smiling and laughing gazing deeply into Christopher’s eyes. You know though that you must be respected disobedience simply will not do. Before you step forward a group of men pushes past you, a dozen in all and all armed with rapiers.
The one in the lead stops right next to Christopher and Jordan’s table.

Xing Shi you follow Marco down the canal and he and his finally come to a stop in front of a table where a man and a young girl are dining. The man has guards but only half the number that Marco has. You recognize this man as the one that Marco had an altercation with the night you finally identified your mark. From their body language it appears this could get ugly.

Gunther and Xing Shi the crowd hushes and you can hear the interaction quite clearly.

“Good evening Signora and to you Sympathizer. Is this your most recent conquest? Quite the prize I must say. A common girl? Slumming it Dandolo? I hope you did not tell her you would marry her…”

Christopher stands enraged, he nearly draws his weapon, “Be thankful that she is here or I would skewer you where you stand. Who are you to speak to me in such a manner? Distant family to Venetian Nobility you are more lowly then the scum beneath our cities fine waters. I assure you next time we meet I shan’t let you walk away. Be sure that I still owe you for the cowardly attack you made against my men the other evening”.

“Whoever it was that struck your dull witted friend it was no ally of mine. Why wait? Stand aside little girl as I skewer this blowhard. Then you can return to a life which befits your station, I hope with your chastity intact”. Marco draws his sword. As he does so do Christopher’s men and Marco’s men. Christopher draws as well throwing his chair back behind him to get room underneath his feet.

Sergei the guards head through the crowd lazily. Up ahead you hear shouts and it is clear the guards heard them as well. The sound of swords being drawn snaps them to attention they draw swords of their own and rush forward.

Xing Shi and Gunther. You are both in a position to take an action if you wish. Right now you are both on the edge of the large crowd that is watching this altercation. There are approximately seventeen men with swords drawn. Jordan sits at the table stunned at the violence that seemingly is about to break out around her. Sergei you are at least two rounds away behind the guardsmen. All of you should roll initiative and announce your intended actions but don’t make any rolls just yet. FYI Gunther you are right it is on…


Storyteller Shadow:
I am going to stay put. Still shaken after the throat grab.


Michele Querini Prologue:
s you stand in the stairwell you can hear Sadir an dthe Captain's voices though they speak in a language unfamiliar to you. Their voices rise and fall clearly in argument for over an hour.
The entire time the wind howls overhead. You fear the ship will be taken down the storm is so powerful. Yet the wind simply seems to fill the sails and push the ship ever further. As you sit on the stairs regaining your bearings you realize that something is off. With the wind holwing so powerfully there should be some clouds in the sky yet the twinkling stairs shie down on you without a cloud is sight. After their voices simmer down do you continue to stay put or move?


Katriana Volkov Prologue:
Talisman chuckles, "My intentions. I intend to fall madly in love with you. I know this time we can make it work my dear nothing will keep us apart. Well nothing but your lack of desire and commitment".


Gunther, Sergei, and Xing Shi:

Spoiler:

Gunther wants to rush into the fray, hopefully cutting through the crowd and possibly pilfer a sword from anyone that may be carrying one, and then charge at Christopher's assailants. As he does so, I want Gunther to shout out a warning to Jordan.

Gunther's eyes widen in horror and disbelief at the chaos that is about to ensue all about his precious daughter.

"JORDAN.... RUN HOME... NOW!!"

Gunther charges through the crowd that has quickly amassed about the canal and looks frantically for a sword, any sword. He knows he is not as practiced nearly as well as anyone here, but if he is to stand any sort of chance of protecting his daughter, he better learn quickly.


Katriana Volkov:
Katriana becomes a little uneasy at that statement
"I am told I am easy to fall in love with, but people always seem to be all talk. So please Mr. Talisman, do not toy with my heart if your intentions arent the purest...."


Storyteller Shadow:
I will wait a few more minutes. If no one comes out I will peak my head topside to see the sky then go back down and wait another hour or so. Want to really think through the events of the past few days as magic seemed to have a hand in some things but I need to organize my thoughts.


Gunther Thesing, Sergei Volkov, and Xing Shi Prologue:

Initiative 6d10 ⇒ (7, 4, 2, 2, 7, 8) = 30

Follow the guardsmen to the altercation. If the opportunity presents itself to help or hurt someone I will take it!


Gunther, Sergei, and Xing:

Spoiler:
Initiative Roll: 4d10 ⇒ (8, 3, 2, 6) = 19


Gunther, Sergei, and Xing Shi:

Initiative: 6d10 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 10, 9, 6) = 34

Xing Shi will slowly pull out her sword and make her way through the people trying not to draw attention to herself as everyone is watching the fight about to happen. She wants to get close enough so she can jump in if needed.


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:

Lorenzo briefly considers pressing the issue before coming to the conclusion that, once again, no price was too high to pay to have Constancia back. "Very well, Dr. Benne. I will see if I can figure out why the Scotsman was at the warehouse. Perhaps I will pay a visit to my brother's man who was with him."


Michael Santos:

I will do nothing for the time being and listen to their conversation. Listen out for sings of trouble though.

Do I recognize the voice?


prologue

Spoiler:

"Yah kent put no price on yer children or yer childrens childrens future."

A very painful expression crosses Andrews face.

Donnach puts his hand upon his shoulder.
and adds ... "Yer sure tah find a wife filled wit love fer yer deeds, an not pity."

"May God bless an keep yer family safe."

"I will ave Fredirico search fer land he ken make intah a farm as soon as tha rain stops."

"Thank you fer yer hospitality an indulgence."


Gunther Thesing, Sergei Volkov, and Xing Shi Prologue:
Pandamonium!
As sword are drawn even men who are armed step backwards while the rest of the populace simply flees in terror from the drawn weapons. Certainly there have been rumors of sword fights but to have naked steel so close has unnerved many of the diners simply looking for a evening of entertainment.

A voice bellow out, "Jordan. Run home. NOW!" Xing Shi you see the man screaming at the top of his lungs looking frantically at the people around him. Sergei you recognize the voice as well as that of the proprietor of Greetings but you are still too far away to do anything. Two rounds away.

Initiative Tracker
Luag - 5
Querini Bodyguards (2) - 4
Querini Muscle (3) - 4
Xing Shi - 3
Marco Querini - 3
Sergei Volkov - 3 (Active starting in round 3)
Dandolo Muscle (6) - 3
Querini Muscle (3) - 2
Gunther - 2
Aodhan - 2
Jordan - 2
Christopher Dandolo - 1
Gino - 0
Doge's Security (5) - 0 (Active starting in round 3)


Gunther Thesing, Sergei Volkov, and Xing Shi Prologue:

Round 1

Luag - From the edge of the crowd a very large man with long wild hair draws a gigantic sword from a large sack. He swings it and connects with the flat of his blade into one of the Querini men. As he swing shis sword his wool coat comes flying off exposing a bare chest and a kilt covering his lower half. The force of his blow is so strong that the man trips right into the canal. "Woman not fight! You let go!" he screams in broken Italian.

Querini Bodyguards - The two men take a flanking position to the right and the left of Marco but otherwise take no action. Hold action.

Querini Muscle (1-3) - One of the men standing with this group has been thrown into the canal, he flails in the water shocked to find himself in the foul waters of Venice.
A second hired fencer strikes at the Scotsman but his blow is deflected by the impossibly fast claymore of teh foreigner.
The third Querini man stabs forward at one of the Dandolo men standing at the perimeter of Christopher's table. His strike is true and he draws blood. Dandolo Muscle #1 looks quite wounded.

Xing Shi is it your action.

Storyteller Shadow ONLY:
Dandolo Muscle 1 down 3 health levels.


Katriana Volkov Prologue:
"Make no mistake I will not lose you again. My words are no idle fancy, they are not that of a lovesick youth but of a man who has loved and lost and now seeks to regain what the world so cruelly took from him". His eyes glaze over for a moment.
He moves forward and begisn to speak in a language you simply cannot understand he moves to kiss you... Do you allow it?


Michele Querini Prologue:
You pop your head up and look around the deck. The crew is sitting around doing nothing! You are surprised this ship is even moving forward! Make aPerception + Awareness roll DC 7 as the clouds pass by and the stars give you better vision to see the bow.


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
"Good I knew I could count on you Dr. I will be here tomorrow to check on your progress I get the sense that time is of the essence, if we do not move quickly our leads will dry up before we can fully examine them". Dr. Bene heads out into the night leaving you to wonder at questions unasked. What do you do?


Michael Santo Prologue:
You do not recognize the voice.
"No I do not know you. Why have you followed me here? Why have you been watching me?"

The voice responds, "I must say I do not know. It has been a long time since I have been interested in one of your kind. You intrigue me. Perhaps it is because I ses the need for a link to the outside world. Perhaps it is because my time as a recluse draws to a close. For better or worse I will need someone to show me this new world and I have chosen you Anya".

Anya sobs, "No, I do not want what you offer!"

What do you do?


Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
Pietro laughs eerily when you mention God blessing his family. "There are many fine women to choose from here in Venice Lord Andrew. I assure you that money will help them overlook any injury to your leg".

He begins to usher you and Donnach towards the front door then pauses. "I had a strange thought. If you would be willing to enter into business with my family as well. We are morticians by trade but we have ventures with the Knights Templar as well - we hold a great deal of their wealth here as they are not allowed by the Doge to have a formal property in Venice. We have been given dispensation by them to lend some of the money to different merchant ventures. Think on it Lord Andrew and I am terribly sorry what was your name Signore", Pietro looks to Donnach.

"Donnach Dunsirn yer Lordship".


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
I think I will pay Federico a visit. Is he one of the night watchmen or does he normally work the day shift.


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
He is one of the night watchmen. He did not state whether he would be working this evening though. Would you like to go to the warehouse and see if he is working?


Storyteller Shadow:
4d10 ⇒ (8, 3, 5, 9) = 25


Michael Santos:

Michael finds himself tensing up but gathers his nerves and attempts to kick the door in sensing Anya may be in danger. Mind you Michael is Nervous as F^*&* for he is not really the fighting type but cannot allow for a lady to be in harms way

"ANYA!!!, ANYA!!! are you ok? I'm coming"


Gunther Thesing, Sergei Volkov, and Xing Shi Prologue:

Xing Shi is going to hold her action on the edge of where the fight is going sword still drawn ready to jump in to save her marks families life again if need be.


Michele Querini Prologue:
As the stars light up the deck you see a man floating in the air. As he gestures forward the wind responds filling the sails and pressing the.ship onward ever faster. He gestures to one of the crewmen standing idly by. The man walks over and the floating figure reaches down to whisper in his ear suddenly the man stiffens and moans. A few moments later he staggers off sitting near the rail as if drunken. The floating figure then continues gesturing to the wind.


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
I will go to the warehouse, if he is not there I will pay a visit to Dominic to find out where he lives.


prologue

Spoiler:

"I truthfully had not considered bein in business, though it does seem I find myself in the midst o business. Let us secure tha pipeweed farm an see wha other opportunities appear. Seems my first venture is goin exceedingly well!"

"Morticians needs prayers as well."
Crosses himself and adds a silent prayer.

"You may find us at tha way of kings inn, though mah painful leg often leads me tah wander aimlessly about even late at night, yer welcome tah call upon us when yah ave time."


Gunther Thesing, Xing Shi, and Sergei Volkov Prologue:
Marco Querini smiles at Christopher, "There is no escape for you now. We will finish this here", he glances to the men at his flank, "Do not interfere and allow no one else to either". With that said he quickly strikes at Christopher's front leg drawing blood. Not a deep wound but a wound nonetheless.
Sergei you charge forward furiously right behind the Doge's men. Wilhelm trails somewhere behind you.
Christopher's men strike back.
Dandolo Muscle #1 - Staggered he swings his rapier wildly at the man who wounded him but misses the mark high. Querini Muscle #3
Dandolo Muscle #2 - Standing at the most southern edge of the action he strike out against the man who attempted to slash the Scotsman. His attack strikes and draws blood. Querini Muscle $2
Dandolo Muscle #3 – His rapier flashes high against one of Marco’s bodyguards. The man parries the strike with practiced ease. Bodyguard #1
Dandolo Muscle #4 – On the Northern side things are a bit more clear it is mano a mano. With a forward thrust the man attempts to disarm his foe but the Querini Sworsdman (#4) hops backwards away.
Dandolo Muscle #5 – The bodyguard glances at Christopher but knows he has his own problems. He feints high but strikes low scoring on his foes left knee. Querini Muscle #5
Dandolo Muscle #6 – He smiles with glee and shouts out a warcry rushing forward with reckless abandon. His rapier clashes against that of his foes and they stand toe to toe with the guards of their swords locked one attempting to overpower the other. Querini Muscle #6
Marco’s Worthies take the measure of their foes and counter.
Querini Muscle #4 – Hopping backwards the man grabs a dagger from behind in his belt and tosses it forward. His opponent having overextended cannot dodge out of the way and it strikes him in the left shoulder his sword arm. He cries out in pain. Dandolo Muscle #4
Querini Muscle #5 – The man switches his legs and swings his rapier downward at the foe that just struck him but off balance he misses his mark.
Querini Muscle #6 – Pushing with all his might the Querini bullyboy is not able to shift his obviously superior foe nor can he dislodge his weapon to strike.
Placement of the combatants: The center of actin is the table where Christopher and Jordan were sitting to dine. Around them in a semi-circle his guards were watching for signs of trouble. They held a perimeter of about 5' feet around the table with three to the south and 3 to the north. However they left enough room for someone to come straight in at Christopher from the east which is how Marco and his cronies approached.
Jordan is under the table staying away from drawn swords.
Marco's men form a circle around Christopher's men clearly they had intended to take them on in one on one encounters. However, the man standing furthest south was pushed in the water by the Scotsman.
Marco and Christopher who are essentially right next to the table 5' away from each other square off. Christopher has his back to the canal. Flanking Marco are two men who look more skilled then the other bullyboys. Behind him about 7' back is another man that Xing Shi knows is Gino.
Xing Shi stands on the southern perimeter about 12' away from the Scotsman as for all the people who are panicking and running away as many are staying and watching the drama unfold.
Gunther is standing 10' behind Gino to the east.
Sergei and the Doge's men are not close by at the moment and no one watching the action is even aware that they are heading for them.

Gunther you are up! Make a Dexterity + Athletics roll DC of 7 to draw a sword from the sheath of someone in the crowd. If you do so you will not be able to take an offensive action or you can wade into the fray bare handed Gino, the Bodyguards and Marco have their backs towards you.


Gunther Thesing, Xing Shi, and Sergei Volkov Prologue:

Spoiler:

Dex + Athletics roll: 3d10 ⇒ (9, 9, 3) = 21
Can I spend a WP point for the 3rd success?


Katriana Volkov:
I am such a whore! I let him.....


Storyteller Shadow:
As I am waiting below for Sadir to come out I think about how I got my self into this and can I benefit from this. How strong is this magic that can propel a ship. If I didn't see it or feel its outcome with my healing I wouldn't belive it.As Sadir said there is a price to pay but is it worth it? As I grin I think it very well may be.........


Michael Santo prologue:
You kick in the door with ease as it is old and rickety. Anya is weeping and there is blood seeping from her wrist. Sitting at a table across from Anya is a disgusting man his smell is pungent and his face and hands appear to be rotten.

"Not only are you coming but you are here mortal. Tell me what do you propose to do?" The man laughs at you as he stands up to regard you. Make a Courage check DC of 7.


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
When you arive at the warehouse you find only Francois, Sergei's man on watch duty. He informs you that Federico has the night off.

You press on towards Dominic's home to inquire about Federico's address. Dominic looks puzzled, "Was there a problem with him? Did he allow this Scotsman to steal something? If so I will have to report him to the authorities quite unfortunate I always thought Federico was reliable for such a young man".


Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
You arrive back at the Way of King's Inn and sit down in the tavern for a drink. When Donnach gets up to head to the latrine a man walks over to you and hands you a note. He waits for you to speak before turning to leave. Opening the note the mesage is simple and is written in Gaelic, Meet me at the port at the edge of the Grand Canal tonight at midnight. What do you do?


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
"A matter of potential concern, brother. I have seen Federico in the company of a Scotsman away from the warehouses. I find the situation to be more than just coincidence. Now, his address if you please, Dominic."


Gunther Thesing, sergei Volkov, and Xing Shi Prologue:

No need to burn the willpower Gunther.

Gunther grabs a sword from one of the observant's too distracted to pay attention to his own sheathe, Gunther begins to charge forward with the naked blade in his hand.

From the crowd another Scotsman barrels into one of Querini's bodyguards from behind. Querini Muscle #2 taking him off of his feet. This Scotsman is dressed more finely and may even be a Nobleman.

Jordan pops out from under the table and looks at her father with fear in her eyes. Instead of running she steps between teh swinging blades of Christopher and Marco. "STOP!" she screams.

Christopher skids to a stop almost losing his footing to keep his swinging blade from striking her. "Jordan get out of the way!" he screams.

Gino Perception + Alertness 3d10 ⇒ (2, 9, 9) = 20 Gino turns and sees Guntehr charging towards his back and picks up a chair to fend off the crazed man. Ready action to strike at Gunther if he comes near.

Round 2
Luag - 5
Querini Bodyguards (2) - 4
Querini Muscle (3) - 4
Xing Shi - 3
Marco Querini - 3
Sergei Volkov - 3 (Active starting in round 3)
Dandolo Muscle (6) - 3
Querini Muscle (3) - 2
Gunther - 2
Aodhan - 2
Jordan - 2
Christopher Dandolo - 1
Gino - 0
Doge's Security (5) - 0 (Active starting in round 3)
Will begin Round 2 later when I have more time.


Katriana Volkov Prologue:
Your eyes close and his hot, wet mouth meets yours his hands are cool to the touch as they carress your face.
His saliva is hot and sticky as it courses down your throat. Make an Intelligence + Occult roll DC 5


Michael Santos:

4d10 ⇒ (8, 4, 9, 7) = 28 dc 7
Michael without hesitation puts his hands up, balling up his fist ready to throw down.
"Anya is coming with me, Mr. Looks like your going home alone or going to see a doctor your choice. Michael says to anya "Anya get out of here and alert the authoritlies"


Michele Querini Prologue:
As you stand on the stairs watching the Captain you hear the door open and scurry as soundlessly as possible down the stairs. The Captain approaches you as if he did not see you scramble down the stairs. He chuckles at you and says nothing further as he heads around you to the deck.

Sadir's voice calls out to you, "My friend come have a glass of wine to calm your nerves. We must talk". What do you do?


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
Dominic cocks his head and looks at you curiously. "Very well Lorenzo but at the first sign of trouble come get me and I will have some men deal with this. I do not want you to get hurt it is only money after all". Dominic gives you Federico's address.

Federico lives in one ofthe poorer sections of Venice a place you have rarely ventured to. You feel no fear as you head to Federico's house searching for the answers that dr. bene seeks. Though the question you raised still burns in your mind you push it back knowing that reuniting with your beloved Constancia is more important than the answer to any questions you may have.

As you pass through the narrow streets of Federico's neighborhood you feel eyes upon you and your garb. Richly dressed you stick out here plus you are unarmed. Cognizant of the disadvantage you give wide berth to anyone who walks by you on the streets. Luckily the rain has stopped and the clouds dispersed and the stars illuminate the drak streets.

Finally you come to his apartment. You walk up the stairs to the third floor and knock on Federico's door. A groggy voice from inside calls out, "Who, who is it?"

1,401 to 1,450 of 4,441 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Bloodlines - A Dark Ages V20 Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.