Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Conquest of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master SinBlade06

An Evil campaign from the mind of the Nameless GM


501 to 550 of 1,070 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Snake Assassin

Ach! Do you want me to give specifics or not?...or would you rather keep flicking me for something I OBVIOUSLY did not deserve...and quit wasting your spells...


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

ENOUGH!! out of both of you. The next one who touches the other in any way shape or form will feel my holy wrath. Am I clear? Taldra says in a stern voice and giving Salazar the "I dare you" look As for Sal's replacement, bring the Elf and his mechanical dog thing. I've heard rumors of him and his mech.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian looks Taldra directly in the eye, and then moves 5ft, and pokes snake boy.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Taldra 5ft steps towards Ian and puts her hand on his arm. He feels a sharp sheer of holyness from Taldra's hand. I told you to leave him be. She says with a peeved off tone.

Ian needs a will save to take half the damage.1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Female Dahphir Rogue 5 Shadowdancer 2
stats:
AC:19 FF: 19 Touch: 14 | Saves: Fort: +4 Ref: +8 Will: +4| Perception: +14 | Init: +3 | HP: 57/57 | CMB: 6 | CMD: 20

Agurah cuckles at the small fight, Boys, boys...you are acting like children are we not all adults here/ Watching as she keeps away from the aura of Taldra.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

*Null*OWWWW, that hurt... he just kinda sitws on the floor like a scolded child.
Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

I'm ready to depart and get this over with soon. The sooner the Raven is gone then the sooner I can sleep at night and not have to worry. Taldra says as she walks back to her wagon to wait for the others.


Male Snake Assassin

Bird boy it is then. There is a very evil smirk as if he knows something about him that the others do not know, that would be a problem in the future. He held up his end of the bargin and provided his replacement though so he cares not what happens now. He just wants to get done with the raven and then take his wife away so they can live normal lives.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

I don't think Taldra and Salazar will ever have a "normal" life :)

While she is outside waiting on the others, Taldra sits in her wagon writing a letter to Dreg. She takes her time making sure to not offend the dragon as she is writing him asking for his assistance. Taldra also writes the letter in draconic in hopes that it will help her cause.


Male Snake Assassin

sorry I did not mean bird boy I meant elf boy, seeing there are two votes for him and only one for Bird boy, its fine I think I will eventually have all three of them in a game eventually xD He sits down next to taldra in her wagon and flops down on the cot and waits for them to take off. He leaves the letter for the Elf out on the table in the wagon for anyone who would wish to read it. Wake me up when we get there love... He takes a cat nap.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Taldra finishes her letter to Dreg and seals it with the ring inside. Sal I'm not going to partake in this one. Ill go with you as far as I can but I think it best I find someone to help you complete the task at hand. I've wrote Dreg, you know the green dragon in the woods, and asked him for help. I've sent the ring along with the letter so who ever he chooses will be able to blend in and help you. she finishes and leaves to find some way to get the message to the dragon.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian dismisses Null, and climbs into the caravan. Let us be on the way, then.


Male Snake Assassin

It would be best. I don't want you hurt or caught... He digs out the bird guys papers again and nods knowing that it would be more enteretaining to the party if he was there. so when will we get there?...


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

I'm not sure my love but I do want to at least travel with you to the party. I want to make sure all of you get there safely. Then after the Raven is gone we can leave from there. Taldra says as she readies the horse.


After about two days, the letters that were sent out finally reach their respective recipients.

Another two days, and the party finds a new set of faces in the Fleeting Quail; A half elf, half dragon cleric, and a Tengu warrior of sorts.

The half-dragon sits at the bar, knowing that nearly everyone's eyes are on her, her green scales almost glistening in the lamp light. Her tail swings back and forth as she sits on the stool, waiting to be served.

The Tengu sits off by himself, sharpening his blade to a fine edge.

You now may play as the two new characters and yourselves for now. Introduce yourselves, roleplay a little, do what you want. When you're ready to depart for the party, let me know.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian walks to the Tengu, and introduces himself. 'I am Ian Moone, summoner and maester violinist, at your service'


Male Snake Assassin

Tengu: CAW! he clears his throat for a moment then looks up at the man. The bird guy stands up and it can be seen he is wearing a headband, some bracers on his arm, and a belt around his shorts. He has no shirt on and is so covered in feathers that it is undecernable to his strength just by sizing him up. He looks into the eyes of the man and glares for a moment as if he is trying to decern something. 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25 sense motive 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 perception


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

You see exactly what he is...a half-elf. He is clad in A black and red Brocade coat and gray pants. An unusual hat sits atop his black haired head, and he has a rather large pack slung on his shoulders, with a metal case strapped to the bottom.
He seems welcoming, and somewhat friendly...and slightly, well, the only word you can think of is 'fractured'. His expression, his speech, his gaze, his stance, all of these hint at completely opposite and violent personality traits.

He notices you sizing him up, and asks Something wrong?


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Myali sits on her stool watching the people enter the pub. She is not sure about this group her brother sent her to meet. "Which one of you is the Lizard man? I've seen you in the forest with Dreg."she asks getting up from her spot and removing her hood.


Male Snake Assassin

Salazar's eye twitches as he just heard himself be called a lizard. Did...I just get called...A lizard... His forked tongue hisses out for a split second as he tries to restrain himself from doing something he would regret later.* I will overlook that if you agree to take my wife's place in the group of 3 here. Like in the letter we are taking...early retirement from the game. AND YOU! He looks over at the bird and they exchange a very, tense glance. Small lightning bolts spark from each others eyes as if they hate each other with a passion. you are on my list. You have been granted a second chance. Serve with them honorably, or...dishonorably... and you will be spared your fate. My god has commanded me to give you this option. Take it or leave it, vulture.... The bird man just nods.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

"I understand what is requested of me Vishkanyan. I'll take her place as she asked of my brother. But know this, I am only her because of her and for nothing else. Now I was sent this ring, what does it do?' Myali asks holding up the ring Taldra gave her.


Female Elf Cleric 5/Rouge 1

Taldra enters the pub to see the bird man and a female half-dragon. That ring will allow you to look however you so choose. It also will help you with being sneaky as Sal calls it. Taldra says with a slight grin.

As for youTaldra says looking at the bird man, put one toe out of line and I will not think twice on letting Sal kill you. So if you wish to be removed from his list I suggest you do as you are told.

Sal, I'll be outside when everyone is ready to leave. I understand Dreg's sister is taking my place but I at least want to ride with you to the city. I'll take the wagon and horse and make camp near by. Once you have concluded business we can leave. With this Taldra leaves and waits in the wagon.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian turns to the bird man and says I like you! I have hardly heard you say a single word, and yet I have heard your life threatened not once but twice! That, my feathered friend, takes skill! Ian holds his hand out to the bird.


1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 sense motive on EVERYONE The Tengu monk looking person's eyes stare into the eyes of everyone for a short time each, as if he is trying to figure them all out. The snake man leaves by this point to have his life with Taldra. officially retiring Salazar from this post on. He MAY come back for a teaser later in life. Honestly he just hates me because I am a bird. Though I may have done something. Never mind that I am Fitheach Drelan. Master Escape artist and Acrobatics master at your service. He takes a bow and moves his feathers out in front like a gentleman, his feathers fluffing out slightly as he does so.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Well since the bird here has introduced himselfsays the half-dragon, I'm Myali Cyredathem. My brother, or I should say half-brother is Dreg. I think he knows some of you already. I was asked to come assist the assassin and his wife. That is all.

As she speaks she rises and approaches Ian. she looks him over curiously. Then extents her scale covered hand towards him. Pleased to meet you.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian shakes the her hand. And you as well. Well, since we are introducing everyone, perhaps I should introduce you both to Null. If you'll accompany me into one of the room in the back, for a moderate amount of privacy? Fitheach is able to detect a large amount of excitement, interest, and he seems as if he's hiding a trickster's gleam in his eye.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Myali raises an eyebrow but proceeds to follow Ian to the back. So what exactly are you going to show me?


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

With a mischievious smile and a gleam in his eye, he says My big friend


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Ian seeing as we just met, and I'm not that kind of girl, please tell me that it's not what you have in your breeches. For if it is I will and shall slap you into next week. Myali says when she sees the grin.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

I doubt you'll slap me once you see it... he seems to drift off, grinning. Wait here a moment before you come in, I want to be ready for you! He has a very large grin set on his facce as he enters the room, and shuts it with Myali on the other side. He begins his eidolon Ritual.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Myali stands there waiting to see what "big" thing Ian has to show here. Listen here you pointy eared bastard, if I open this door and see you stark naked SO help me Abadar, you will wear claw marks. Myali take a breathe and places her hand on the door to open it.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

As he finishes the ritual, he says loudly Come in... If Miyali enters, she sees Moone sitting with his back to her. He has a very defacing scar across his entire upper back, seeming runic in nature. He says, in a voice filled with joy, mischief, joy, and slow power, Say 'Hi', Null... Something seems to flow across his back, originating from the center of the scar. It spreads, flows across his whole body, stretching and warping his body. A dark caricature resolves, an impossibly thin, spindly creature with equally thin long arms and six spidery legs. It seems so abstract, so unusual, and yet eerily beautiful. The figure turns to the half-dragon, Its face a bare white mask, its features only seemingly present, bare suggestions of a face. Though she cannot see it, she can feel the evil glee behind the suggestion of a smile on the blank plane of a face. A dark, murderous voice emmenates, filled at the same time with childlike glee and happy murder, and says Heeeeeeello!

I will post the image of the scar in our conversation, if you so wish


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Myali stands there in awe as she sees the handsome elf transform into a creature from another dimension. When Null turns and looks at her, Myali takes a step back s if she needs to defend herself. Ian, um, IAN! by the grace of the gods have you become? She is still not sure if she needs to run or attack at his point.


The bird just pokes his head in and looks at the sudden change in the creature. He has nothing to say because he only senses pure evil out of the thing. He would say, "Damn. and here I thought I was exotic" if it was not for the fact that the spider...THING...was creeping him out with a childlike glee to it. However when the half dragon speaks, he speaks up. Do not fear it. It is under the control of the elf. And the elf does not wish to kill, yet. Though I do feel that there is a purpose to us being brought together. You sir are most impressive to behold. He claps his wings together and they don't make the usual clapping sound, but it is implied.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

We are still the same person, Greeny, just amplified. *We* are the epitome of all my Caller wishes. *We* are the strength he wishes, the fear he excommunicates to others. The smile is back. And we enjoy it. Your friend, the elf *there seems to be a strange emphasis on the word, hateful* and her kind are the reason I exist, and my Caller's joy of our game we played with them is the reason I remain. You have no need to fear me, as the Bird stated, unless you give my Caller reason to let me play with you. The smile is wider, darker, with none of the childhood glee. Null, that will be enough, for now, dear friend. Ian's voice rings from the creature, discordant to the sharp, enharmonic, whispering rasp of Null.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Still not sure if she should trust Null, Myali steps closer to the bird. Ian not to um sound off put or afraid of Null, but ... um... could you please come back? I don't care for the look he gives or what he means she he says "play". Myali's voice wavers a little as she finishes.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

A complete, childlike sadness emanates from the figure. Awwwww! But I just got to come out... The figure seems to droop, hanging its head. Ian's voice emanates again If i must, I will put Null away- 'Awwwwwwwwww' Shut up Null! Anyway, if I must, but one the road you will have to get used to the sight of him. He will be joining us frequently.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

That is fine but in such close quarters I have no room to escape or move freely. Sorry, I've spend most of my life out in the wild and not see a creature such as Null. Myali finishes witha slight blush. Ian, I would however like the pleasure of getting you know you and hopefully Null. As I find you to be different from other half-elves. By the time she finishes Myali's cheeks are red from her blushing.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian dismisses Null. I would like that

I feel like I overblew the description =P


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Normally when Myali tries to become a acquainted with other elves, she gets looked at with disgust, but Ian looked at her as if she was well, normal. Then shall we got find the elf and her husband so we can be on our way? She asks Ian. I would like to go outside and stretch my wings if you'd like to join me.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Sure...but if you don't mind, I'll just meet you outside. I have reasons for not wanting to talk to Taldra Ian nods his head to the half-dragon and the bird, then leaves through the back door.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Um, ok. I guess I'll meet you outside. She says walking back out the front.


Male Snake Assassin

Oh come now...they will be fine...besides I don't care if that damned bird dies or not. I am sure you don't want your friend to die but I think that spider boy has taken enough of a fancy with her to keep her alive. Ya see? everything worked out ok. Lets just get them on their bloody way so we can make our break north. He looked over to witness two figures that he recognize as Myali and Moone. ah, so you people are ready then? if so you know what we want you to do. Though we are now a man short. Ah no bother the 4 of you will be fine. Now get going before I skin you all alive.. He thrumbs you all away sept Taldra


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

Ian awaits Myali calmly outside...but in the mean time, he plays infront of the tavern, smiling and observing all who approach
Perform: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Plenty of people come to listen to the music. You even manage to make some coin for it. (5 silver, 3 copper)

When you finally get everyone together, you can finally start your journey.

The wagon starts heading north of Rivenmane towards the capital city, heading east after a few days travel. The terrain starts to get very rocky, the landscape transforming from a lush forest to a nearly dead mountainside. You've reached the Weeping Pass, the one overland route that the Golden Rule doesn't keep track of.

Needless to say, it feels almost as if all the happiness has been drained from you when night falls...so it's just a normal night for most of you.

When the fifth day of travel comes, Stram Castle is finally in view. The dark building is not in shadow, it just looks that way normally.

The wagon stops a ways outside the main gate so you can finalize your plan for getting in.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Well how do you want to go about this? Because I don't think I cna simply walk through the front door. Myali says looking at Ian.


Male Half-elf Level 8 Bard(Sound Striker)

I believe I will be an escort inside for yourself. I assume Taldra gave you her invitation for entrance? Ian has been sort of meditative the entire trip, passing through the days nearly robotically. He has seemed distant, self-contained. In fact, this is his first time speaking during the trip.


Female Half-Elf Cleric 8

Yes she gave me the invitation so I can enter. Myali says with a huge grin. I have something special planned for the event as well.

Myali says as she slips on the ring Taldra gave her. While thinking of something extravagant and breath taking, her appearance changes and she is now standing there in an beautiful ball gown and velveteen silk cloak. Her hair is done up in the latest fashion.

Ian what do you think? How do I look?

501 to 550 of 1,070 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Conquest of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.