GM ZD Outpost III: Lions of Ketapesh (Inactive)

Game Master Z...D...


101 to 150 of 249 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

We should find traces to track them in their lair.


The Blooming Catastrophe

"what boat..did you bring a boat with you?" Zig says looking around at the cargo. "Besides, too many goblins have been injured and the doctor says not to move them much or it may prove fatal" Zig gestures to the little field hospital.

"You either brave or stupid." Zig laughs at Dran'thul, "Maybe both, that's why pop sent you. It would not be that good of an idea. It is soon going to be dark and your job is to protect us here. Besides, these things are on the prowl at night, might not be too smart going after them in the night"

"Like I said. They are smart. They attack from different angles every time. If we post watches by the hospital, they attack the tents. If we protect the tents, they attack the hospital. Even if we do fight them, we lose one or two goblins a night."

Horizon Hunters

CN M Human (Skilled) Monk 2 | AC 20 (22 with shield, 21 in burning ember stance) | Perception +5 | Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +7 | Wolf Jaw +9 (agile, backstabber, finesse, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d8+2 P | Fire Talon +9 (agile, finesse, fire, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d4+2 F | HP 30/32 | Conditions --

"I think we'll have the best chance of defending you if you're all in one place, that way we have only one place to defend. For tonight the priority must be to try to intercept the lions and stop them from getting to you. Tomorrow we can try to find their lair. The daylight favors our ranged combatants."

István looks at the environment for any tall grass etc. suitable for him to lurk in (terrain stalker feat)

Envoy's Alliance

CG Male Half-Orc Sorcerer (3) | Max HP 32 | AC 21 | Fort +7, Reflex +5, Will +7 | Perception +5 (Darkvision) | Speed 15 ft.
PFS 2 GM ZD wrote:
"what boat..did you bring a boat with you?"

How did they move camp to the other side of the river if the bridge isn't finished, yet?

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

The dwarf thought: They are foll these goblins. There is a problem with beasts which come to kill them and they are still waiting for them. If dwarfs were hired to build this bridge they would have already go to kill the beasts.

Well let's wait for them if you want.

Horizon Hunters

Female Halfling Bard/1 |HP 16|AC 17|Fort: +5, Reflex:+5, Will: +7|Perception: +7|Abilities: Keen Eyes, Gutsy Halfling, Distracting Shadows, Natural Medicine, Component Substitution| see profile for skills & spells

Lyric looks about the camp a bit apprehensively, "While I agree it would be wise to fortify one location within the camp, if we can't move the injured, can everyone fit inside the hospital tent? If not can we, perhaps, move turn two tents into one larger tent with an inner support system of some kind; this way everyone has shelter and is in one location and we can fortify the location with... I don't know the lumber we just brought with us by making a crude fence of some kind?" She looks at the others and scratches her head. "I'm no builder and I don't know whether this would stop these animals but it might slow them down."

Envoy's Alliance

Human (Taldan) Cleric 3 / HP 35/35, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 2/2, heal 3/3, Focus 1/1 / Active conditions: none

The cleric prepares himself for the night and is ready to help for the set up of snares around the camp. He also asks Perhaps may I help you at the hospital. Iomedae will ensure you will survive this night.

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

Orin nods "Aye, lets do what we can to aid and secure the goblins before the next attack."


The Blooming Catastrophe

@Gruvok, never thought about that. Looking at the map. They do have a few row boats at their disposal. Nothing big enough to hold all of the goblins.

"We could possibly move everyone into on general area of the camp. But not everyone can fit in the hospital."

"As for the lumber, feel free to use what you can. You can even take apart the wagons if you wish. However, I do not have any goblins to spare with construction or merging the tents like you plan. With the few of us back at the camp, we do not have enough daylight left to finish the build."

Map has been added. I also added X & Y axis. X are letters and Y are numbers.
The hospital: C 7 to 9, D 7 to 9, E 7 to 9 and F 7 to 9.
The first group of tents: J 7 to 9, K 7 to 9, L 7 to 9 and M 7 to 9.
The command post: O 8 to 9, P 7 to 10, Q 7 to 10, R 7 to 10, S 7 to 10, T 7 to 10 and U 8 to 9.
The second set of tents: F 14, G 13 and 14, H 13 to 15, I 14 and 15 and J 14.
Supply Shed: M 14 and 15, N 14 and 15, O 14 to 16 and Q 14 to 16

The wagons can be quickly dismantled and make up four segments of fencing. Each segment fills a 5 foot square and is 6 feet high

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

Why did they build such a camp? Difficult to defend, without tower for a point of view.

The dwarf is thinking: A dwarf would never set it up like this. He would have used some stone to build a tower and have something that he can defend, not with three entries and small barricades.

How do you want to do to protect this site? He asks the others.

Horizon Hunters

CN M Human (Skilled) Monk 2 | AC 20 (22 with shield, 21 in burning ember stance) | Perception +5 | Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +7 | Wolf Jaw +9 (agile, backstabber, finesse, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d8+2 P | Fire Talon +9 (agile, finesse, fire, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d4+2 F | HP 30/32 | Conditions --

The hospital looks the most solid. If we put the most vulnerable goblins in there and make sure the wood is wet with water from the river then that should make it safe for them.

He considers the site and continues.

I wonder just how many lions we'll have to deal with? We could try to create a funnel so that they can't all come in at once. But they might just be able to climb over the fence..

Horizon Hunters

Female Halfling Bard/1 |HP 16|AC 17|Fort: +5, Reflex:+5, Will: +7|Perception: +7|Abilities: Keen Eyes, Gutsy Halfling, Distracting Shadows, Natural Medicine, Component Substitution| see profile for skills & spells

[ooc]Since I have no actual usable reference to work from regarding what this camp looks like, I literally don't know how to play this at this point.... Because, as of right now, all I know is that there are buildings/tents of some kind.... Are there walls already constructed anywhere around this camp? Some of the commentary suggests that there is more than one opening into the camp but I have no idea where they are or if that's true or if it simply means that there are no walls surrounding the camp.... So, basically, I guess I have to sit this out until someone gives me something resembling a description of the camp and it's fortifications as they stand at this moment in time.[ooc]

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

I can see the map and I don't understand the tactical implications. Going to need some more description from the GM regarding the existing defenses.

Lyric: Here's a description of what the map looks like to me, hopefully it helps give you a sense of the camp: Camp is approximately rectangular shaped, 100ft wide and 60ft long.

The camp appears to be surrounded by existing fencing. There appear to be 3 entrances to the camp. At 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock there are trails leading off the map that appear to have functioning gates. At 6 o'clock there is an open gate that has a trail that goes south about 15ft before reaching a 20ft wide river. There are foundations built for a bridge across, but no bridge as of yet.

Standing in the middle of camp and facing north:

10-o'clock: 20ft square hospital (35 ft distant)
11-o'clock: 5ft square campfire (5ft distant)
12-o'clock: 20ft square group of tents (15ft distant)
2-o'clock: 25ft square command tent (25ft distant)
5-o'clock: 20ft square supply shed (15ft distant)
7 o-clock: 20ft square second group of tents. (15ft distant)

The camp appears to be surrounded by existing fencing. There appear to be 3 entrances to the camp. At 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock there are trails leading off the map that appear to have functioning gates. At 6 o'clock there is an open gate that has a trail that goes south about 15ft before reaching a 20ft wide river. There is what appears to be the beginning of construction of a bridge but it does not seem functional yet.

Horizon Hunters

Female Halfling Bard/1 |HP 16|AC 17|Fort: +5, Reflex:+5, Will: +7|Perception: +7|Abilities: Keen Eyes, Gutsy Halfling, Distracting Shadows, Natural Medicine, Component Substitution| see profile for skills & spells

Thanks, Orin, for the description and the map. Based on what you've described and what has been written, there's a lot of contradictory statements here. Some of it may be due to how the scenario is laid out/written but they may not. Like you, I need some clarification on these defenses that are already set up. I mean if they already have a wall then we may only need to barricade the entrances, make pits with boobie-traps or something to that effect. However, until we know for sure what these existing features actually are, we're acting as if there is nothing surrounding this encampment at all because that is how the dialog from the NPCs reads and we've nothing from the GM that confirms or denies anything else.

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

I'm with you on the confusion and the need for some more clarification. It's always possible I'm misreading the map, which playing telephone to you is making things further confusing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Blooming Catastrophe

The only "defenses" they do have is the 6 foot high fences. They have had a couple goblins stand post at night, but they have not been able to drive off the predators.

You have enough time to construct basic boobie traps and pits. You can also make those additional four segments of fencing.

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

Orin looks up at the tall fences "How big are these cats exactly? Those fences are taller than I am?.


The Blooming Catastrophe

"They are bigger than us goblins" Zig answers, "But not taller than him." He says pointing the Gruvok.

Horizon Hunters

Female Halfling Bard/1 |HP 16|AC 17|Fort: +5, Reflex:+5, Will: +7|Perception: +7|Abilities: Keen Eyes, Gutsy Halfling, Distracting Shadows, Natural Medicine, Component Substitution| see profile for skills & spells

Fine, since GM ZD has defined me as a problem by not providing reasonable accommodations and making everyone else feel like they have to "play telephone to me" -- which none of them have to or should be doing -- I'm just going to do a minimal post from now on. Since, clearly, the GM doesn't wish to do his job.

Lyric shrugs.


The Blooming Catastrophe

Zig looks at Dran'thul and responds, "Set up booby traps. Be our eyes at night. Up to you really. We have a few hours until night fall to get ready." Zig thinks on the hospital. "It may be cramped. But, if we put more gobbos in the hospital and relocate everyone to the north side of the camp. It would be less area for you to defend."

Answering Istvan Usually in groups of two to four. They are smarter, usually attacking from two different areas. One will usually get our attentions, while the others come from the other side of the camp."

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

Well my brothers Dran'Thor and Dran'Thil are better than me to craft something. I never learnt how to craft since I've gone very young to the monastery.

So for me what can be done is to use the wagons to form a barricade to help to defend a smaller camp. So we will be closer to each other.

Do someone know how to make snares?

Envoy's Alliance

Human (Taldan) Cleric 3 / HP 35/35, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 2/2, heal 3/3, Focus 1/1 / Active conditions: none

I'm not good at crafting neither. But I'm wanting to help to set snares if I can.

It's a good idea to put all the people in the hospital or near it so we have less territory to defend and we can delimit it with the wagons.

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

Orin shakes his head "I'm not too bad at fencing and pits an' stuff but nothin' wit movin' pieces. I'm still missin' something though. The fences all seem intact... How are da cats gettin' inside?"

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

The monk asks the goblin near him: Am I right if I say that the beasts are coming from over the fences?

Horizon Hunters

Female Halfling Bard/1 |HP 16|AC 17|Fort: +5, Reflex:+5, Will: +7|Perception: +7|Abilities: Keen Eyes, Gutsy Halfling, Distracting Shadows, Natural Medicine, Component Substitution| see profile for skills & spells

Lyric helps craft snares. Crafting: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


The Blooming Catastrophe

"Right you are friends." The goblin says snapping his fingers. "We have noticed claw marks on both sides of the fence, meaning they are climbing over. It appears that they are natural climbers."

"I can move everyone to the northern tents and the hospital. Some of the workers may not like it, but once they hear your plan they may come around."

Lyric readies herself to help with the crafting attempt.

Sounds like a plan is starting to come together. Zigrig will move all of the goblins to the northside of the camp. In the hospital and northern tents.

Did you want to leave the wagons as they were? I do not mind you using them as is. Also, where would you like to place these barricade?

To craft snares, you would need the snare crafting feat. Along with the other materials. If you have the feat and wish to make the snare, it will take 1 minute and cost the gp of the listed item. I will hand wave the additional materials listed in the requirements. Per the rules, the snare only covers 1 five foot square.

Envoy's Alliance

CG Male Half-Orc Sorcerer (3) | Max HP 32 | AC 21 | Fort +7, Reflex +5, Will +7 | Perception +5 (Darkvision) | Speed 15 ft.

"Lyric is the littlest of us all. If she were to hide on top of the shed, she could serve as our lookout. Dranald the healer could stand at the entrance of the yurt, and tend to the injured inside. I will tend the fire in the middle, and laugh will Yellow Eyes to draw attention to me. The rest of you hide amongst the tents, and rush out for the ambush?"

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN M Human (Skilled) Monk 2 | AC 20 (22 with shield, 21 in burning ember stance) | Perception +5 | Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +7 | Wolf Jaw +9 (agile, backstabber, finesse, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d8+2 P | Fire Talon +9 (agile, finesse, fire, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d4+2 F | HP 30/32 | Conditions --

"That sounds like a reasonable plan. I don't think throwing up barricades is going to help much right now since they can climb over them. Might slow them down but that's all. But entering a closed structure will be harder for them because they don't have hands, so that's where we need to put the noncombatants."

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

I think the camp is too large for us to defend. We will pass our time to run after the beasts. It's more efficient for us to select a part of the camp to fortify and to defend.

Envoy's Alliance

Human (Taldan) Cleric 3 / HP 35/35, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 2/2, heal 3/3, Focus 1/1 / Active conditions: none

I think also that we should concentrate us and the goblins in a smaller place. Getting the goblins in a closed structure is something but if then we have to move each time to reach the beasts, that will be difficult. We saw with the wolves before.

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

Orin grumbles "If we don't want to go through the work of disassembling the wagons, which may not be of help anyway we should still think of where we want them."

Horizon Hunters

Female Halfling Bard/1 |HP 16|AC 17|Fort: +5, Reflex:+5, Will: +7|Perception: +7|Abilities: Keen Eyes, Gutsy Halfling, Distracting Shadows, Natural Medicine, Component Substitution| see profile for skills & spells

I have no crafting feat; so I guess we're sol, guys. You're not getting snares.

Since Lyric is unable to make snares, she sits down to whistle a tune. Performance: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 perhaps it will inspire someone who can actually do something in this scenario.

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Male Half-Orc Sorcerer (3) | Max HP 32 | AC 21 | Fort +7, Reflex +5, Will +7 | Perception +5 (Darkvision) | Speed 15 ft.

Lyric, there's really no need to be disrespectful or insulting. We're all learning something new here, and we all want you to enjoy yourself as much as anyone else.

Imagine if our roles were reversed. How would it make you feel if we called you "lazy", "unreasonable", or "lacking critical thinking skills" simply because you had never played this format before?. You'd probably be incensed.

We can all learn from each other without the demeaning language.

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

So we need to make a decision now. What are we doing? It seems to difficult for us to produce snares.

Envoy's Alliance

CG Male Half-Orc Sorcerer (3) | Max HP 32 | AC 21 | Fort +7, Reflex +5, Will +7 | Perception +5 (Darkvision) | Speed 15 ft.
Orin_Thunderstone wrote:
Orin grumbles "If we don't want to go through the work of disassembling the wagons, which may not be of help anyway we should still think of where we want them."

"The wolves wanted the wagons. It sounds like these cats want the Goblins. Let us leave the wagons out of this small camp, so that we are not stumbling over ourselves in our defense."

Envoy's Alliance

Human (Taldan) Cleric 3 / HP 35/35, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 2/2, heal 3/3, Focus 1/1 / Active conditions: none

I agree. We can put the wagons outside if we don't want to use them to create barricades. Let's prepare for their coming now.


The Blooming Catastrophe

Looks like we have a rough idea. Like noted earlier. All of the goblins are either inside the field hospital or in the northern group of tents. Hash out where you would like to stage or patrol. No need to work out a watch since you are the watch. Hash out the remaining things. Will most likely start the next combat encounter late tonight


The Blooming Catastrophe

Yeah. Was whooped after the scenario. PLayed both parts of Perennial Crown back to back yesterday.

Initiative:

Orin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Gruvok: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Dran’Thul: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Dranald: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Istvan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
GM: 3d20 ⇒ (17, 15, 9) = 41

The night is silent, beside the snores of the goblin workers and the occasional moan from the hospital. From outside the fences, growls and the sounds of claws penetrating wood can be heard.

Stopping right here. The enemies go first. Giving everyone a final chance to finalize their positions on the map

Envoy's Alliance

CG Male Half-Orc Sorcerer (3) | Max HP 32 | AC 21 | Fort +7, Reflex +5, Will +7 | Perception +5 (Darkvision) | Speed 15 ft.

Playing that through PbP right now with my 6th level rogue ^_^

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

And my 5th level druid :)

Horizon Hunters

CN M Human (Skilled) Monk 2 | AC 20 (22 with shield, 21 in burning ember stance) | Perception +5 | Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +7 | Wolf Jaw +9 (agile, backstabber, finesse, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d8+2 P | Fire Talon +9 (agile, finesse, fire, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d4+2 F | HP 30/32 | Conditions --

István lurks in between the tents, hoping to catch the lions by surprise.

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

With shield out in a defensive stance Orin holds the East, awaiting the onslaught of lions.

Defending, rather than searching. AC 22, will shield block or AoO at the earliest opportunity.

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk (Student of Perfection Dedication) 2 / HP 34/34, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Darkvision, Clan's Edge

The dwarf has is clan dagger in hand in the middle of the northern tents.

Envoy's Alliance

Human (Taldan) Cleric 3 / HP 35/35, Perc +9, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +11 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 2/2, heal 3/3, Focus 1/1 / Active conditions: none

The cleric draws his longsword and places himself at proximity of the hospital.


The Blooming Catastrophe

Let's do this

A cat like shape appears over the wall and moves down. Seeing the lone humanoid in front it pounces. Orin fend off the cat.

A second cat climbs down from the fence and makes a B line to the northern tents. It is met by Dran. Orin, since the red cat moved by you, you get an AOO against it if you wish to spend the reaction to take it.

Combat Rolls:

black vs Orin: 1d20 ⇒ 21d10 ⇒ 5
black claw vs Orin: 1d20 ⇒ 91d6 ⇒ 1

Pathfinders may act


The Blooming Catastrophe

For those who wish to recall knowledge, you may do so. It cost an action though.

Recall knowledge: Nature DC 16:

Horizon Hunters

CN M Human (Skilled) Monk 2 | AC 20 (22 with shield, 21 in burning ember stance) | Perception +5 | Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +7 | Wolf Jaw +9 (agile, backstabber, finesse, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d8+2 P | Fire Talon +9 (agile, finesse, fire, nonlethal, unarmed) 1d4+2 F | HP 30/32 | Conditions --

István drops down into wolf stance and then lopes across to set up a flank for Dran.

Envoy's Alliance

CG Male Half-Orc Sorcerer (3) | Max HP 32 | AC 21 | Fort +7, Reflex +5, Will +7 | Perception +5 (Darkvision) | Speed 15 ft.

"Easy! Half as many as the wolves! HAHAHA!""

Gruvok begins by flinging embers at the black-furred cat and then igniting them into a roaring flame!

Elemental Toss : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Fire Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Produce Flame : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Fire Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Grand Archive

Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP 35/36 (S:5/20/20) | AC 20 | F +9 R +6(+3 vs damage) W +6 | Perception +8 Reactions: AoO, Raise Shield, Shield Block || HP (2)

Pick AoO vs Red: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

With a giant cat right in front of him Orin swings with his pick

Pick vs Black: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
piercing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Orin then circles the cat, hoping to disorientate it before raising his shield.

Strike, Stride, Raise Shield, AC 22, will block or AoO at the first opportunity


The Blooming Catastrophe

Istvan moves into action.

Gruvok launches two balls of flame. The first strike collides. The second goes wide.

Orin's AOO misses the cat as it passes. He then focuses at the leopard in front of him. His pick finds purchase.

To Act
Dranald
Dran'Thul

GM:

Black: 13/30

101 to 150 of 249 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ZD Outpost III: Lions of Ketapesh All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.