Outpost III : [SFS] #1-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight (Inactive)

Game Master Ilmakis

Map & Handhout
Underwater Combat (Rules)
CHRONICLES


51 to 100 of 363 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Ashtif raises an eyebrow and whispers back, when the morlamaw are talking to others, "Oh, c'mon, they seem nice. Just want to know more about us."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Oshessa smiles and says Almost like us! That's extraordinary that so different creature are made in the same way as us.
I'm sorry that I can't stay much longer, but I need to prepare our Evening's sermon. It's great to see another team of Starfinders. The first one were quite different than you! All the same. With their "wings". I think they called themselves Kallos or something like that.
They stayed a little but they have quit this place quite rapidly. I don't know why...
May be you will find the answer to that question here? I let you in Hinera's flippers. Enjoy your visit of the place and again, welcome to our small community.

Oshessa waives and go back to where she came from leaving you with Hinera and Teltham.

Hinera bows to Oshessa and smiles at the Starfinders.
As our leader says, our species is morlamaw, and we live in trench cities all over this planet. Our particular group was cast out of our homeland because we discovered a new faith, but we were lucky enough to stumble upon this structure to shelter us from local predators. We’ve spent the last 10 years repairing this place and making it suitable for us to live in. It’s now both our home and temple. she says proudly.

If you want a tour, please follow me, I will introduce you to the other members of our small community. Again, as we've proposed to your predecessor, if something belongs to your Society and you want it back, you are welcome to do so.

Are you following Hinera ?

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Outlaw Combat Drone Mechanic 8|Init +6|Peception +13|Sp 64/64, HP 50/50, RP 7/8|EAC 25 KAC 26|Fort +8 Ref +12 Will +2|30ft Speed|Drone:Claptrap II|HP 80/80|EAC 21 KAC 24|DR 2\-|Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +2|40ft Speed|Uses Life Bubble Everyday.

Thank you very much for your hospitality

Sprocket and Claptrap II will follow.

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier (Blitz)/Starknight 8th| INIT + 6, Senses Perception +0, Low-light vision | EAC 26 KAC 28 DR 6 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +6 | [SP] 24/72[HP] 62/62| Resolve: 7/8 | Fire Resistance: 7

"Sure, show us around. We'd love to see where everything is and claim anything the previous Starfinders left behind," Chorizal says.

"What's this new faith, that you discovered?"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

We are following the Weeping Knight. Says proudly Hinera before adding If you stay, you will be able to hear Oshessa's sermons and learn more about our Faith.

You have time now to look around while Hinera give you a tour. This is the main area, the Temple and the mess where we take our meals.

A large curtain divides this room, and faint lines on the ground indicates that several walls were likely removed to make this space more open. A five-foot-high stage and eight rows of benches fill the northern half of the room, while the southern half has several large tables. An airlock on the eastern wall acts as a front door, and airlocks on the northern and southern walls lead to other areas. Steel doors lead to the north and south.

Half a dozen morlamows of different colors go about their business, some eating, other playing or whispering some prayers or cleaning the area.

Hinera says These are our novices, feel free to talk to them if you want!

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Outlaw Combat Drone Mechanic 8|Init +6|Peception +13|Sp 64/64, HP 50/50, RP 7/8|EAC 25 KAC 26|Fort +8 Ref +12 Will +2|30ft Speed|Drone:Claptrap II|HP 80/80|EAC 21 KAC 24|DR 2\-|Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +2|40ft Speed|Uses Life Bubble Everyday.

Sprocket is going to walk up to them and start asking about the religion.

Hello, my name is Sprocket and I am a Starfinder. I am very curious about your faith, the Weeping Knight. Could you tell me more about it?

Diplomacy if Needed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Ashtif nods to the novices, listening eagerly to their response to Sprocket.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

As Sprocket starts talking, the different morlamows stops doing what they were doing and talks.

One of them says The Wheeping Knight is about loss. What we loss is what defines us!
Another one adds I think it's more about Pain.
The more pain you endure, the more you are capable to enjoy the little thing of the existance.

A third one intervene and says I disagree, both are equals in importance.
As the three starts bickering Hinera smiles and says novices....

The others seems more interested in the Pathfinders than discussing the Weeping Knight.
How is your homeworld? Is there water? another asks What's is like to travel in the Stars? I've always dream to travel beyond the sky!

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Outlaw Combat Drone Mechanic 8|Init +6|Peception +13|Sp 64/64, HP 50/50, RP 7/8|EAC 25 KAC 26|Fort +8 Ref +12 Will +2|30ft Speed|Drone:Claptrap II|HP 80/80|EAC 21 KAC 24|DR 2\-|Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +2|40ft Speed|Uses Life Bubble Everyday.

Traveling the stars is so much fun and look so beautiful. There is water but we don't live underwater.

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier (Blitz)/Starknight 8th| INIT + 6, Senses Perception +0, Low-light vision | EAC 26 KAC 28 DR 6 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +6 | [SP] 24/72[HP] 62/62| Resolve: 7/8 | Fire Resistance: 7

"Huh...that's ironic. I AM a knight," he says, tapping his armiger hellknight breastplate with his fist where the symbol of the order of the pike sits.

"But I don't weep," he says.

"There is some water on my homeworld, but a lot of it is ice. Travelling through the stars is the best thing anyone can do. There's no greater feeling than streaking across the void, moving faster than you can understand through a vastness that boggles the imagination."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

JYD lets the others talk as he looks around the place for anything that seems out of place.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

He will then pull out his comm unit and do a search on faiths.
Search Criteria: Faiths associated with The Weeping Knight.
Search Criteria expanded to include: Associated with Loss.
Search Criteria expanded to include: Associated with Pain.
Search Criteria: Species - Morlamaw

Computer Use: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Not sure if I need to do multiple Computer use checks for each one or just two.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Not connected to an infosphere, JYD research return nothing. you need to be connected to a databank or an infosphere to make research, if not, you need to use your brain (so in this case, Mysticism or Life Science) ;)

Nothing seems out of place, all the morlamaw wears the same robes, only their tusks seems a little bit different. This place is well maintained.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

I take it that Comms don't reach our ship in orbit. And even though this place has lights, the internal building management system is not online?

JYD thinks about the info just gathered on the faith and can't think of anything that relates.

Life Science: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Addressing Hinera, "With the repairs made here, is there a databank or computer station within this structure? Have you had any outside communications?"

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Mysticism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Ashtif considers if he knows anything about any deities of loss and pain that might sound like this weeping knight, perhaps with a broken chain holy symbol.

"Yeah, most worlds have water on them ... Not as much as here, obviously." He walks around the room, to investigate one of the doors nearby.

I moved myself near the door I'd be looking through.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

Another thought comes to mind and he addresses the novices, "Did any of you see or interact with the other Starfinders who came before us? Do you know when they left or where they went? Do any of you know of a substance called Clophirium or where we can locate it?"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Nothing come directly in mind to Ashtif, may be Oshessa's sermon could give him more clue about the Weeping Knight.

@JYD your starship is in orbit, and you are deep into the ocean of the planet and the Lodge don't have an Infosphere accessible (your computer check give you that)

JYD has no idea about the Faith or the creature that called themselves Morlamaw.

Hinera stops the discussion between novice and says We know through the Weeping Knight that we can only find meaning through enduring many trials. Losing our old home was painful, but that was but one early trial and now we can worship freely. Each trial is another step to find serenity.

Turning to the JYD she says There is educational materials kept here in your former lodge, so I suppose that what you called computer is that? On this point, that's how this community is able to communicate with you. This language of yours has become our own, the language of the Weeping Knight.

As Ashtif come next to a door, she opens it and says This is the workshop.

This crowded workshop has benches and a large cabinet lining the walls. The room is filled with disassembled computers, weapons, and gadgets. A door exits to the north, while another door exits to the east.

DC20 Engineering:
You notices that the bits of technology on the workbenches originate from numerous cultures, though this is typical for a Starfinder lodge.
DC25+
Spoiler:
You also notices that some of the technology is much more recent in design than when the lodge was abandoned.

DC30+
Spoiler:
You remark on the floor several broken needles consistent with an injection weapon.

You see 3 robots standing and scanning the entry.

DC 20 Engineering:
You remember that the Starfinder Society employs the occasional security robot, and that such constructs are programmed to stand down when confronted by agents with the appropriate identification.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

JYD is suspicious about the lack of response each time the other Starfinders are brought up. They came and suddenly left. No other details as when, why or where. He wonders if something is being held back.

Sense Motive on Hinera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

His ears perk up when he hears, "Workshop?" and proceeds to head to the door to look inside. He scans the room and is curious to see the 3 functional robots. "Did you repair the robots?" he asks, Hinera.

1st Engineering: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27
2nd Engineering: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30

"Hmm, looks like the tech on the benches is from various different cultures. Pretty typical. But those over there look to be more recent in design than when the Lodge was abandoned!" He heads in to investigate the newer tech on the bench.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

JYD is certain that Hinera is genuine concerning the Manta Corps.

Hinera answers JYD No, this is Oshessa workshop. She's the only one to have the knowledge to use the bench and all of this equipment. We don't go in usually.

As JYD enters the room, the 3 robots activates and says in unison.

S e c u r i t y. B r e a c h. I d e n t i f y. Y o u r s e l f.

Hinera seems surprised by the robots reaction.

What JYD do?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

"Yikes!" Hoping that it works, he states, "Identification, JYD, Aquisitives Faction of the Starfinder Society." He holds up his hand, palm forward with the subdermal implant and as a swift action activates the Starfinder Society Symbol. His other hand slowly starts making its way to his weapon in case it doesn't work. He is on the verge of taking cover if they don't stand down.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Outlaw Combat Drone Mechanic 8|Init +6|Peception +13|Sp 64/64, HP 50/50, RP 7/8|EAC 25 KAC 26|Fort +8 Ref +12 Will +2|30ft Speed|Drone:Claptrap II|HP 80/80|EAC 21 KAC 24|DR 2\-|Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +2|40ft Speed|Uses Life Bubble Everyday.

Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Starfinder Sprocket Tension of the Exo-Guardians

Sprocket will also activate his subdermal implant of the Starfinder Society logo.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

At the display of the Starfinder Insigna, the robots stand down.

I d e n t i f i c a t i o n. A p p r o p r ia t e. A ut h o r i z a t i o n. G r a n te d.

The Starfinders are now free to explore the room.

Hinera seems relieve that nobody was hurt and says sheepish As we never go in, I wasn't aware of that. Very sorry.

you can take your time (ie take 20) to look into the workshop if you want and/or go to the next room

Wayfinders

Human ace pilot mechanic | sp 72/72 | hp 61/66 | rp 8/9 | EAC 26| KAC 28| Fort +7, Ref +12, Will +7 | Perception +15(+17 vis), low-light, see invisibility, infrared and ultraviolet spectrum
Consumables:
akashic download 3/3 | Miracle Worker 1/1 | Shirt Reroll 1/1

Pan will take his time and survey what remains.

Take 20 perception for 33 (vision only; 31 for other senses.)


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

A weaponsmithing tool kit lies near a pile of UPBs (worth 600).

The cabinet is locked and if you want to inspect it, you need to disable its mechanical lock.

DC 20 Engineering check:
The cabinet contains an underwater tactical cryopike and an underwater machine gun.
The machine gun has some words written in an alien language on the barrel.
The cabinet also contains a serum of enhancement (scientist) and an advanced medkit.
The cabinet also holds 6 mk 2 serums of healing.

Your thorough investigation make you find something else You can open all the spoilers from here.

The door to the next room is unlocked.

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier (Blitz)/Starknight 8th| INIT + 6, Senses Perception +0, Low-light vision | EAC 26 KAC 28 DR 6 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +6 | [SP] 24/72[HP] 62/62| Resolve: 7/8 | Fire Resistance: 7

Chorizal pulls out his Doshko when the robots activate. They may be here to guard a Starfinder facility but if they start attacking Starfinders, he's going to take them down.

"Chorizal; Acquisitives Faction; Starfinder Society; 143948-701," he says as he goes past the robots, just to make sure they don't reactivate.

He sifts through the newer gear. "From the Manta Corps?" he asks, though doesn't particularly expect anyone to know the answer.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Outlaw Combat Drone Mechanic 8|Init +6|Peception +13|Sp 64/64, HP 50/50, RP 7/8|EAC 25 KAC 26|Fort +8 Ref +12 Will +2|30ft Speed|Drone:Claptrap II|HP 80/80|EAC 21 KAC 24|DR 2\-|Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +2|40ft Speed|Uses Life Bubble Everyday.

Let's see if I can take care of this lock

Engineering: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

As Sprocket open the cabinet, JYD recognizes immediately one of the weapon stocked inside.

The underwater machine gun is “Muncher”, Mantarider Ushuul’s machine gun!

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

As JYD examines the gear spread on the work tables he says, "Most of this tech is older but a few are recent after post-abandonment. I am not sure if it belonged to the Manta Corps or not." He looks the newer tech over for any identification.

When Sprocket opens the cabinet he points to the machine gun, "Now THAT I can positively identify as Muncher belonging to Mantarider Ushuul of the Manta Corps!"

"Good job, Sprocket! Please bring that gear over here. Now I wonder what it was doing locked up in there? Hinera, you stated that only Oshessa enters and works here?"

JYD points over to the unlocked door, "Someone take a look through that door over there."

JYD also picks up one of the broken needles from the floor. "Hmmmm, this is from an injection weapon." He closely examines the needles to see if they were empty or if there is any residue from what was in them.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Hinera answers Usually yes, she's the one who know how things work. None of us know how to use such shambles. as she indicates the benches. She adds Sometime one of us do some cleaning inside, but rarely.

JYD sees nothing on the empty needles.

As one of the Starfinder open the door to another room, you are able to see inside.
Racks of weapons line the walls of this area, though many show signs of damage from spending decades underwater. Several suits of armor hang from the southern wall, while various boxes of tools rest on the ground.

If you start looking inside:

This room contains weapons and armor clearly from the original lodge. Most of the original Starfinder equipment is damaged, but there are several items still in usable condition, including two tactical pikes, two tactical spears, and an efficient bandolier. As well as an advanced doshko, two sets of d-suit I armor, a set of officer ceremonial plate armor, and four underwater tactical starknives.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Ashtif begins looking through the equipment. "Anyone mind if I borrow one of these D-suits? Better than my Second Skin."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

JYD starts creating an inventory of the items, gear identification with notes such as serviceable, repairable or junk. He addresses the team, "Does anyone want to temporarily claim and use any of these items?"

"Hinera, what else can you show us?"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Hinera answers happily I can show you the kitchen!

She takes you towards the room next to the workshop.

This small rectangular room measures about thirty feet across. It has a single entrance to the north. Cabinets and small counters line most of the walls here, with a cooking table and stove combination resting against the southern wall. A pike lies along one long counter with several fish speared on it.

Inside, a magenta morlamaw moves around quickly, chopping ingredients and adding things to several pots.

Hinera adresses the magenta morlamaw Hi Zavlig! New Starfinders are coming to see us! We've been blessed by the Weeping Knight.

The one named Zavlig answers, while continuing his own kitchen's ballet, Good good, but I'm busy!

what are you doing

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

Does this area look like it was originally a kitchen or has it been converted like some of the other areas?

"Greetings, Zavlig. I am JYD of the Starfinder Society. Wow, looks like your pretty good with the utensils. Do you cook for your whole community? Can we lend a hand in any way?" JYD looks the room over in detail.

Take 20 Perception = 28


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

This area is a kitchen, a common customization found in most Starfinder outposts.

Zavlig says, while concentrating on his food That's kind of you, but It's my turn to prepare the food for dinner.
Each one of us take his turn, even Oshessa. That's how the community works!

Hinera adds, half joking Usually, they don't like when it's me on duty!

One of the novice agrees!

JYD takes his time to make a thorough search of the kitchen while Zavlig prepares dinner for the community.

DC20 Life Science:
You notices several empty bottles of an ingredient popular among lashuntas but poisonous to aquatic creatures.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Life Science: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Ashtif, after changing into the D-Suit, sniffs the food being cooked. "I'm sure it'll be great."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

"When will dinner be served?"

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

After the sermon! says Zavlig

Hinevera turns to you and says I think we have time to look at the dormitory, if you want.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Ashtif nods. "Lead the way."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

This room is not on the map

An airlock at the top of the staircase separates the flooded lower floor of the building from the upper floor. Beyond the airlock is a large facility lined with beds and chests. This space provides living space for potentially several dozen creatures.

The space uses the same footprint as the lodge’s upper level, except without any interior walls.

Inside, six novice morlamaw are sleeping.

Three small private areas are delimited by curtains.

Hinevera whispers Don't do too much noises, the novices not on duty sleep here, as us all. Oshessa, Teltham and myself have private space so.
she pointed, with her flipper, the three private areas.

What do you do?

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier (Blitz)/Starknight 8th| INIT + 6, Senses Perception +0, Low-light vision | EAC 26 KAC 28 DR 6 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +6 | [SP] 24/72[HP] 62/62| Resolve: 7/8 | Fire Resistance: 7

"Jack's spot!" Chorizal says as they find the armory. He looks on with a mixture of admiration, greed and sadness as he sees all the wonderful still functioning items and the ones that are damaged beyond repair.

"I'll take that...and that..." he says, laying claim to the Advanced Doshko and Ceremonial plate armor.

He doesn't seem to have any trouble stripping down to his skivvies and armoring back up right there.

He gives the new weapon a few test swings before moving on.

He quickly catches up when they get to the kitchen. "Smells good enough to eat...how long does the sermon usually last?" he asks, obviously more interested in feeding his body than his soul.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

Before leaving, JYD asks Zavlig, "You didn't use any of what was in those empty bottles for preparing dinner, did you? That is a Lashunta ingredient which is poisonous to aquatic creatures."

JYD follows Hinevara upstairs. He does a mental count on the number of beds and looks close for Starfinder property.

Take 20 Perception = 28


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

In the kitchen

Zavlig looks at the bottles that JYD indicates. After looking at it he says Don't recognize them, I don't think I've used them. May be someone else use them? But are you sure they are poisonous? Because if it was the case, some of us will have been sick! I don't remember that any of us have been sick recently... Hinevera?

Hinevera thinks for a moment and responds I don't remember either. May be they have been there all along? Strange so.

In the dormitory

The room is so large, that JYD realizes he will need more than one hour to search it thoroughly.
He thinks he will have only time to search thoroughly one part of the room before the sermon is called.

You can decide to focus on some area, one of the three private space (Hinevara, Oshessa or Teltham), Quarter 1 of the common, Quarter 2 of the common, Quarter 3 of the common and Quarter 4 of the common, or wait to have more time before the sermon.

JYD counts 15 beds plus the three private quarters.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

"Perhaps we can split up to look around the common quarters." JYD asks Hinevara, "Why is it that the three of you get private quarters?" Using sleight of hand, he motions to members of his group to check Oshessa's quarters while trying to keep Hinevara occupied. "Would you mind showing me the inside of your quarters?"

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

For a secret message is a bluff check ;-)

Signaling his comrades to check the leader's private quarter, JYD asks Hinevera to show him her quarter.

Alone?! Together... she asks falsely shocked before adding with a big wide smile Of course!
As for the reason we have private quarter it's easy, Oshessa is our leader, Teltham and me are her seconds. I'm not a novice anymore!

Are the other looking inside Oshessa's quarter? Other?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

Had intended on just using a pointing gesture but if that is Bluff, I'm no good at that. :)

Bluff: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

"How much time before the sermon begins? We shouldn't be late."

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone
GM Ilmakis wrote:
An airlock at the top of the staircase separates the flooded lower floor of the building from the upper floor. Beyond the airlock is a large facility lined with beds and chests. This space provides living space for potentially several dozen creatures.

So the "main" level was flooded, when we came through the original airlock? The guy was chopping up incredients and putting them into a pot underwater? If that's the case, I would wait to change into the D-suit until we were up in the non-flooded chamber.

Ashtif reaches into his pack and dismounts the broad-spectrum scanning kit from his rifle, and begins scanning the room. "This may help speed things up ..."

Perception, Broad-spectrum scanner: 1d20 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 4 = 31


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@JYD no worries, I was just pointing out the rules ;)
@Ashtif the main level is not flooded (at least the part you've explored). But yes, the scenario description is not clear about that...

Using his broad-spectrum scanner Ashtif is able to find something more quickly than a thorough search.

The only thing out of place he founds, is a Starfinder insignia. It lies on the ground by one of the curtained-off beds, that Hinevera designated as Teltham's bed.

DC20 Culture or Engineering:

You recognize the insignia to be of too modern style to be left over from the original Lodge

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Culture: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

He shows the insignia to the others. "This isn't from the original founding of the Lodge. This one is more recent."

I just realized that I don't see that anyone has claimed the Advanced Medkit from earlier. I'll claim that, if no one else wants it. And I assume each of us takes one of the Mk II serums of healing. Someone else would probably be better suited for the scientist enhancement serum.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mechanic-Ace Pilot / 9th
Stats:
SP: 72/72, HP: 56/56, RP: 10/10 | EAC/KAC: 26/28 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +11, DV 60' | [dice=CLR]1d20+11[/dice] [dice=dmg]2d6+7[/dice][dice=FG]1d20+5[/dice][dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

JYD looks at the Starfinder Insignia that Ashtif discovered. "Must have been left behind when the place was abandoned."

"What, more recent? Nah, can't be." He takes another look after Ashtif points that out.

Engineering: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 Doh!

Acquisitives

Vesk Soldier (Blitz)/Starknight 8th| INIT + 6, Senses Perception +0, Low-light vision | EAC 26 KAC 28 DR 6 | Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +6 | [SP] 24/72[HP] 62/62| Resolve: 7/8 | Fire Resistance: 7

"I know I'm stating the obvious, but something's not right here," Chorizal says.

"Most of these rubes just seem like naive suckers, but something happened to the Manta Corps and someone here either did it or covered it up. And I get real nervous when I hear about a religion that insists on suffering," he continues when the group has a private moment.

He looks at the leaders of the Morlamaws suspiciously.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ace pilot operative (explorer) 5 | SP 35/35 HP 24/32 | RP 3/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +9 | Init: +6 | Perc: +14, SM: +10 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: Prone

Ashtif nods. "Yeah ... but this place isn't giving me a Zon-Kuthon vibe."

51 to 100 of 363 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Outpost III : [SFS] #1-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.