GM Ietsuna's 10-13 Fragments of Antiquity

Game Master Ietsuna

<<<MAPS & SLIDES>>>


1 to 50 of 102 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You receive a summons to the lodge.

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Dot

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Halfling Cavalier (Gendarme) 8.1 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 26 (13 Tch, 25 FF) | CMB: +11, CMD: 23 (25 Bull Rush) | F: +11, R: +6, W: +5 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +4 | Speed 15ft (40ft mounted) | Daily Abilities: Challenge: 3/3, Danger Ward: F – R – W | Active conditions: Mounted

Luna sniffs around the edges of the room, wagging her tail as she follows her master down the halls of the lodge to where the summons says to report. Her massive tail wacks several times into an end table, causing an expensive looking vase to wobble on its perch.

Pooka tromps along, dangling a treat behind him to entice his dog along. After a few moments, Luna notices and bolts to catch up, claws scratching on the floor and the tinkle of chain barding echoing through the space.

"Which VC are we supposed to see again?" he asks his very good dog when she finally catches up, nearly swallowing his whole hand to get the treat and ignoring the question.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

As you arrive at Ambrus Valsin’s office in Skyreach, he looks over his records briefly then begins to speak.

I’m asking you to enter the Hao Jin Tapestry. I’m sure you understand both the risk and potential rewards implied in such a mission. Our planar experts have reviewed Aram Zey’s notes and the tapestry’s recent behavior. We’ve concluded that each new expedition into the tapestry weakens its fabric, bringing it closer to unraveling. The Society must balance our desire to salvage as much of Hao Jin’s collection as possible with limiting our intrusions into the demiplane. With that in mind, we’ve been doing some research into Tian historical documents, in search of significant locations that Hao Jin may have transported into her tapestry. We think we’ve found an important one: the Shen Province Imperial Archive. An ancient letter sent by one of the librarians mentions that Hao Jin was visiting to study their collection. Shortly after that letter was sent, the Shu Empire began to collapse, plunging the provinces into war. The library disappeared entirely, and visitors found only a round hole where its grounds used to be. These reports are consistent with other locations that Hao Jin transported into her tapestry.

One of our scouting missions spotted a lone building in a remote area of the tapestry that matches the library’s description, and I want you to go in and explore it.

You have two goals on this mission; the first is to search the library’s archives and return with a selection of documents most valuable to the Society; this could contain rare Shu documents many centuries old! The second, which may turn out even more rewarding, is to search for any clues about what happened to Hao Jin, or at least what she was studying at this library.

I’ve requisitioned a bag of holding for transporting any potentially valuable books you find. It will hold a thousand pounds, but put some thought into what you choose. If my guess is right, you’ll find far more than you can carry away even in such a generous amount of space.

Remember as you go that the tapestry is far from stable. Our experts agree the magic that it uses to repair itself is reacting poorly to our intrusions. It will be important to get in and out again as quickly as possible, so try not to stay more than 24 hours. If you have to leave before you’ve finished searching the library, we may not be able to get you back in for a second try.

Knowledge (History) or Knowledge (Local) DC10+:
Hao Jin was from Goka, a city on the continent of Tian Xia. A powerful sorcerer and famous collector, Hao Jin was killed and returned to life several times before she vanished without a trace over 400 years ago.

Knowledge (History) or Knowledge (Local) DC30+:
One of the librarians at this archive was considered an authority on the Great Beyond, and maintained a separate department on the mysteries of the planes that was hidden from normal visitors.

The Exchange

Male CN gnome evoker (Admixture) 9 | HP: 65/65 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +8 (+2 illusion) | Init: +9 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 7/7 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4 5th 3/3 Reroll 1/1 MM Rod 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

"Ohh a Library. I love libraries. All the dusty spells, all the crackling pages, all the forbidden knowledge on how to bring loved ones back from the dead. This is great news."

His: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

sorty...felt like crap last couple days and now my laptop is screwing up

Well, luckily I have my own magical pack, so we can carry more than that. Any priority to to books we find?

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Kenath consults a pathfinder chronicle about the tapestry plus 2 bonus and take 10 for a 30 local

Kenath tells his allies,” One of the librarians at this archive was considered an authority on the Great Beyond, and maintained a separate department on the mysteries of the planes that was hidden from normal visitors. I’ve encountered such creatures before and count myself lucky to have survived such encounters. We should preserve that knowledge incase we need to fight such foes again.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form
Rallas wrote:
Well, luckily I have my own magical pack, so we can carry more than that. Any priority to to books we find?

I understand that you’re very active field agents, but just trust your instincts. I’m sure you have a wide range of skills that can help you identify documents our researchers will be interested in. But in addition to that, be sure to retrieve anything that might indicate what Hao Jin was researching during her stay there.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

Rallas nods his head in acknowledgement.

Understood, sir. We will do our best.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

When the group is ready to enter the tapestry, Ambrus directs you to the room where it’s laid out on a low square table. As you touch the target area near a corner of the tapestry and speak the command word, you are transported into the demiplane. Small glowing spheres mark the planar
eddies caused by your entry into the tapestry.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

before heading out i would like to add a few things...a headband of wisdom +2 for 4k gp and upgrade my cloak of resistance +2 to +3 for 5k gp...please and ty

The Exchange

Male CN gnome evoker (Admixture) 9 | HP: 65/65 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +8 (+2 illusion) | Init: +9 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 7/7 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4 5th 3/3 Reroll 1/1 MM Rod 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

I also upgrade a few items

"Ambrus, as always it is a pleasure to be in your company. I see your mustaches are finely waxed today, Bravo sir!

"I can't wait to spend days upon days with you all in the library. Just think how much fun it will be, me next to you reading over your shoulder, my hot breathe in your ear as you try to concentrate, asking poignant questions as you immerse yourself in the words.

"Who is excited?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

Excited is a somewhat broad term. Am I excited to learn new things and further the goals of the Society? Yes Am I excited to face untold dangers and such? Not exactly, but here we are... the elf says, a bit deadpan. He seems excited, but his dour mood is a bit misleading

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

A quiet library is indeed a nice place. We likely won’t enjoy such luxury, as our task is to preserve what we can.” Kenath says hopeful when he realizes the gnome isn’t flying, and thus will not be incapable of reading over his shoulder.

Overland flight is always one of my go to 5th level spells.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Halfling Cavalier (Gendarme) 8.1 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 26 (13 Tch, 25 FF) | CMB: +11, CMD: 23 (25 Bull Rush) | F: +11, R: +6, W: +5 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +4 | Speed 15ft (40ft mounted) | Daily Abilities: Challenge: 3/3, Danger Ward: F – R – W | Active conditions: Mounted

Pooka chuckles at his gnome friend's overbearing exuberance. The prospect of Nugat's incessent questions for days on end might be terrifying for sum, but Pooka has always had a secret weapon to keep the gnome at bay.

A sudden and loud bark pierces the relative quiet in the office as Luna wags her tail, sending trails of shed fur floating in the air.

My secret weapon. Pooka smiles again as he pats his dog on the head.

"I'm sure we can sniff out this secret stash of information, right girl?"

Apologies for the random radio silence... busy weekend. Back at it! Pooka still needs to be updated, I will try to get that done tonight.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

A bright galaxy stretches across the night sky above a small valley. The library building is visible less than a mile ahead, but a wooden bridge crossing a small river stands in the way. The bridge crosses a ravine 50 feet deep.

Map is up, see slide 2

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Kenath carefully looks over the bridge.

take 10 perception for 35, take 10 knowledge engineering for a 23

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

Rallas looks over the bridge with a trained eye, trusting his instinct.

perc, traps: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

If needed, let me cross first. I will tie myself off so if something happens, I won't fall. he says, getting out a length of rope and tying it to one end of the bridge's support.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Halfling Cavalier (Gendarme) 8.1 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 26 (13 Tch, 25 FF) | CMB: +11, CMD: 23 (25 Bull Rush) | F: +11, R: +6, W: +5 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +4 | Speed 15ft (40ft mounted) | Daily Abilities: Challenge: 3/3, Danger Ward: F – R – W | Active conditions: Mounted

"With all the uncertainty in this demi-plane, it is best we prepare for the worst. You never know who might be waiting for us with ill intentions." Pooka says to everyone and no one in particular. He sits astride his mount and pats her on the side as they get ready to move forward.

"Do you smell anything Luna?" he asks, his mount already ahead of him, sniffing the air and the ground in turn for anything that might raise her hackles.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

This bridge definitely is trapped according to both Rallas and Kenath. However they both also see a lever on your side of the bridge which looks like it makes the bridge safe.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

Rallas checks the lever and engages it.

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

After Rallas engages the lever, the pathfinders move up cautiously in formation.

taking 10 on active perceptions, at least until we’re past the bridge


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The group edges across the bridge and it holds. Once you cross the bridge a group of reptilian creatures come into view.

DC 12 Knowledge Local:
These short, reptilian humanoid have scaled skin, a snout filled with tiny teeth, and a long tail. These particular kobolds is a kobold yapper.

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Kenath calls out to the kobolds in draconic,” Hello.” Then quickly adds to his group in celestial,” what are the odds that’s their trap? Lets see how they react

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

know local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Be wary...I don't trust them....but perhaps we can avoid any unwarranted bloodshed. But I am not holding my breath.

Rallas says approaching cautiously, hs hands empty, but ready to reach for his blade in a moment.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Halfling Cavalier (Gendarme) 8.1 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 26 (13 Tch, 25 FF) | CMB: +11, CMD: 23 (25 Bull Rush) | F: +11, R: +6, W: +5 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +4 | Speed 15ft (40ft mounted) | Daily Abilities: Challenge: 3/3, Danger Ward: F – R – W | Active conditions: Mounted

No knowledge local? What the heck am I doing??

"Hail! We have come as emissaries. Pooka pulls up on the reins, stopping Luna short. His brilliant banner flaps in the slight breeze, reflecting the colors of Liberty's Edge and the symbol of the open road. "We are here in search of knowledge. A library in fact. Would you happen to know where it is located?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

One of the creature steps forward and speaks to you in halting common. Greetings. I am Bridge-and-Logs. We welcome you pilgrims from beyond come to visit the Hall of Trails.

He turns and beckons several of his group forward. Whirling-Teeth, Ants-and-Clay, and Burning-Badger step forward. Three move out toward him. These are the latest to complete their trails. Would you like to congratulate them?

As this is going on more kobolds emerge from teh trees. There are now 14 in total. They all wear asymmetrical patterns and have any metal equipment or armor dusted with soot or smeared with mud so that it does not show a reflective surface. Some of the kobolds wear a face paint on only one side, while others wear clothing with different colors or patterns on the left and right

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

Rallas looks at the groip of kobolds.

Smart idea to hide the shine of your weapons. Too bad it only last a few hits....but a good idea, nonetheless. This is a but better, but hard to find... he says, pulling out his cold iron dagger.

My gauntlet is made of the same metal....

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Any knowledge check on the Hall of trails?

Kenath wonders silently if that is what the kobolds call the library we're looking for.

The Exchange

Male CN gnome evoker (Admixture) 9 | HP: 65/65 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +8 (+2 illusion) | Init: +9 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 7/7 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4 5th 3/3 Reroll 1/1 MM Rod 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

"Hello, little kobolds. Well done indeed. Are you going to throw a big party for your graduates, feasts, music, dancing drinking poor choices that you will regret in the morning but tell for years?

"It seems that I have digressed again, can you point us in the direction of a library - a building filled with books. Dead trees with scribbles of ink on it?" Nugats looks with wonder at the painted kobolds.

Sense motive if they are hostile and just waiting to build their numbers: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Readied action if they attack or make hostile movement towards us:
Cast Fireball

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Halfling Cavalier (Gendarme) 8.1 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 26 (13 Tch, 25 FF) | CMB: +11, CMD: 23 (25 Bull Rush) | F: +11, R: +6, W: +5 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +4 | Speed 15ft (40ft mounted) | Daily Abilities: Challenge: 3/3, Danger Ward: F – R – W | Active conditions: Mounted

"Congratulations!" Pooka exclaims, raising a fist in salute to the three. "Thank you for your warm welcome. Before we go to the library, would you tell us about your trials? I am fascinated. What do they entail? Is it a rite of passage to being a warrior or an adult? Do you mind if I take some notes?" Pooka asks a bevy of questions almost enough to make Nugats blush. While he does, he pulls his journal from his handy haversack and begins to write a few notes.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Bridge-and-Logs looks at Rallas' weapon and gauntlet. He hods appreciatively as how it dulls the light.

Yes, this library as you call it is our sacred trial grounds. Evil spirits haunt it but each generation of Scalebreakers sneaks in to lay new traps and keep them trapped inside. Each Scalebreaker who seeks to be a warrior must enter.

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Kenath wonders and asks ,”Of 10 scale breakers who seek to be warriors and enter, how many make it out alive from those traps?”. He realizes the kobolds may have vastly increased the difficulty of their task.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Only young kobolds and those who choose to die repairing the traps instead of letting old age or sickness take them are allowed inside. You must pass the rites inside the library yourself. You will be adults when you leave though, so that’s good. Too few real adults amongst those who are not kobolds. The fact that you are adults will help you survive.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

That sounds like a challenge. What say the rest of you? Up for some thing interesting? the elf says with a grin.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Halfling Cavalier (Gendarme) 8.1 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 26 (13 Tch, 25 FF) | CMB: +11, CMD: 23 (25 Bull Rush) | F: +11, R: +6, W: +5 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +4 | Speed 15ft (40ft mounted) | Daily Abilities: Challenge: 3/3, Danger Ward: F – R – W | Active conditions: Mounted

"What kind of spirits lie within the halls? I, for one, am up for the challenge, if you are offering to let us enter. Is there anything you require in trade for this honor? Perhaps there is knowledge we can share." Pooka smiles.

I don't want to unintentionally draw this out if it isn't necessary. Sounds like a fun challenge! Lemme just check my skills for dealing with traps... oh. Well. This will be interesting! Ha!

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Kenath sighs and then acquiesces," Well i can usually spot danger before it hurts me. Dealing with it, well, I suppose thats what you're here for Rallas. Either that or Nuggats can just disable it the canonical wizard way.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The spirits look like us, but you can tell them apart because the spirits are always backwards. They stare into your soul and make you fight yourself as a test. If you fail, they eat you.

Come, follow us. We shall escort you.

As you walk you are approached by one of the other kobolds. They lean in and offer to sell you a map of the inside of the library for 50gp.

The Exchange

Male CN gnome evoker (Admixture) 9 | HP: 65/65 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +8 (+2 illusion) | Init: +9 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 7/7 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4 5th 3/3 Reroll 1/1 MM Rod 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Nugats hands over the gold. "It seems as if their foes are mirrors unless I missed the mark here. Much like Pooka did against those ..." the gnome looks to the halfling to see if listening. "Perhaps later.

"My good friend, you young Scalebreaker, can you make a smudge where you laid the traps on this map for me please?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The scalebreaker pulls a piece of parchment from its pack and begins to draw a map of the interior of the library. I will put a copy of the map up on slide 4 In three locations they indicate that there are traps.

The Exchange

Male CN gnome evoker (Admixture) 9 | HP: 65/65 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +8 (+2 illusion) | Init: +9 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 7/7 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4 5th 3/3 Reroll 1/1 MM Rod 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

"Excellent young man. Do you want to tell me what traps they are an how to disable them? Care to come on an adventure?" Nugats asks with a glint in his eyes.

any idea on any prep before we go in - lots of info to digest here.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The one marked by the long rectangle is a "rolling head trap", The smaller rectangle is a jar of acid and the one marked my tien characters is a dirt and ant trap. I do not know how to disable them.

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

I have every confidence in Rallas, lets get to it!

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

Rallas looks at the kobold.

You have potential...there is much I could teach you...we should talk after we are done here. he says laying a hand on his shoulder.

Let's go... after studying the map.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mirrors along the walls of this hallway are smeared with soot and paint, many shattered into a spiderweb of cracks. The south end of the corridor opens into a large and well-lit room.

DC 18 Pereption:
At first glance the reflections of your party in the mirrors appear to be those of Tien scholars, but as you look back again the reflections are your own, although the expressions do not look like they quite match those on you or your companion's faces.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

perc: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18+2 if a trap

Mind the mirrors....i sense foul magic...the faces are distorted...changed..

The Exchange

| Male N Medium Human Wizard 5, Envoy of Balance 3 | HP 61/61 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | CMB +2 CMD 14 | F +10 R +10 W +12 | Init +11| Perc +25, Sense Motive +15 | Speed 30ft| Shift 12/12 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Perception: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (20) + 25 = 45

Grand Lodge

Male Elf slayer 2/Un Rogue 4/snakebite brawler 1, HP 65/65, AC 23, T 17, FF 16, F +9, R +16, W +8, Initi. +11, CMD 21, Perception +14, lowlight(+16 traps)

Rallas activates his wand of protective magic...hoping he doesn't need it.

UMD shield wand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

AC is now 27...Touch is 21, FF 20

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Halfling Cavalier (Gendarme) 8.1 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 26 (13 Tch, 25 FF) | CMB: +11, CMD: 23 (25 Bull Rush) | F: +11, R: +6, W: +5 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +4 | Speed 15ft (40ft mounted) | Daily Abilities: Challenge: 3/3, Danger Ward: F – R – W | Active conditions: Mounted

"Focus girl" Pooka whispers to his dog as he moves with the group through the halls. Resisting the temptation to look when he is told not to look, Pooka keeps his eyes facing down the hall.

"Mind your minds, hold tight to the thoughts of who you are, and where your help comes from." Pooka adds encouragement for his companions.

Might be a waste, but sometimes this ability is tough to use/time, so what the heck. I will use my Danger Ward ability for Will Saves. Follow the link for details, but it kicks in if you fail a will save in the next minute.

1 to 50 of 102 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's 10-13 Fragments of Antiquity All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.