[Gameday VIII - PFS CORE] GM nightdeath 09-14 Down the Verdant Path (CORE)

Game Master nightdeath

Maps on Google Slide

Initiative:

Titus Tiberius [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Desynthia Medzen [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Faeria, the Mad [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Jing Hao [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Theron Randallas [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Enemy [dice]1d20[/dice]

Perception:

Titus Tiberius [dice]1d20+12[/dice]
Desynthia Medzen [dice]1d20+0[/dice]
Faeria, the Mad [dice]1d20+0[/dice]
Jing Hao [dice]1d20+0[/dice]
Theron Randallas [dice]1d20+3[/dice]

APL: 2.0 (Low)

Bets (Jamila): Jing Hao, Desynthia Medzen
Bets (Falbin):
Bets (No one): Titus Tiberius,Faeria, the Mad


151 to 200 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 5
Theron
Faeria

Daisag - 10 feet up in the tree
Jing Hao - 5 dmg
Desynthia
Titus

Bold May go.
Area is Difficult terrain (Frozen Lake).
Also yes. That Giant cage.
Minor Image Will Save DC 18
Has Desynthia made her save yet to summon her eagle into the cage?
I'll just assume yes for now.

Jing Hao's furious blow sends the beast into the tree......hard. It doesn't get up after that.

Desynthia calls forth an eagle which doesn't do much against its target as the tree where she's sitting in blocks most openings for attacks.
Titus and Ysdreus moves up and waits for a prime moment.

Faeria knows that the dead hounds are porcupine unique to the first world. With resistance to Electricity, cold and some magic.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬
nightdeath wrote:
Faeria knows that the dead hounds are porcupine unique to the first world. With resistance to Electricity, cold and some magic.

"Try not to pet them." Faeria says distractedly. She bends down to examine the snow behind some frosted scenery.

Double move to total cover/concealment from monkey-lad. She drops prone into the snow, and breaks her concentration (though the illusion persists for two more rounds).

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 1, HP 15/15, AC 19; T 12; FF 17; F +4, R +2, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +3

Theron jabs his blade into the ground. He takes a javelin off his back and tosses it at the monkey.

Come down, coward!

javelin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Silver Crusade

Female Human Core Sorcerer 2 Init+2 HP 4/12 AC 12 (16 MA)/T12 (16 MA)/FF10 (14 MA) F+1 R+2 W+2 Perc+0 Spd30 HevFire 7/7 Wand Summon Monster CL 3 9/50

I did a spellcraft chek to identify the spell, but not a save vs the illusion itself. My mistake.

Will DC 18: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 6
Theron
Faeria

Daisag - 10 feet up in the tree 9 dmg
Round 5
Jing Hao - 5 dmg
Desynthia
Titus


Bold May go.
Area is Difficult terrain (Frozen Lake).
Also yes. That Giant cage.
Minor Image Will Save DC 18

Will? 1d20 ⇒ 14

Daisag is shocked as the weapon clashes her legs, she tries but fails to fathom how that is possible as she glares at Theron.
She still had to worry about the eagle harassing her as well.


Snake AC15(T13,FF12) CMD16| HP 15/15| F +3 R +1 W +2 | Init +3, Perc +5, Sense Motive +1 |

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Ydresus finishes to pierce the illusion and starts climbing the tree where it smelled something.
Once next to the creature it tries to bite it.

Bite (+grab): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

But, its only its tongues it found!

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

Titus continues to move.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬
nightdeath wrote:

Daisag is shocked as the weapon clashes her legs, she tries but fails to fathom how that is possible as she glares at Theron.

She still had to worry about the eagle harassing her as well.

Just in case you haven't already figured it in, Daisag probably gets a bonus to the disbelief roll because of the javelin passing through the wall.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

@Faeria yes, still failed.
I don't think it'll end well for her and I'm calling combat. I should have called it off earlier since that Minor Image proved to be more then Minor for most.
For that you have my apologies.

The battle ends swiftly as bereft of her allies and compounded by an inability to discern the illusory from the genuine, the fey archer is quickly cut down, her body lies cooling under her tree.

Loot found:

potion of cure light wounds, potion of jump, sleep arrow, mwk composite longbow (+2 Str) with 38 arrows, mwk studded leather armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

As the party leaves the frozen lake, the seasons changes rapidly 1d4 ⇒ 1 1d4 ⇒ 4, giving way to the sahdes of Autumn with trees shedding leave rapidly, enough to hinder those relying on ranged weapons. The woods seems to whisper with voices and resembles the seasons as well.

Weather in effect has different effects.

No matter the season, the air above this grove dances with multicolored sparks that orbit slowly around a massive mound of prickly vegetation and mulch. A cluster of gnarled, leafless trees rises from the heap. Instead of bearing fruit, the trees bear fat, round bindle bags, each tied closed with silvery rope. Five extinguished campfires dot the grove, each positioned near the mouth of a separate trail.

Three bags however immediately catches your eye.

A bag that drips with a bright, multicolored liquid reminiscent of Azure’s tears.

A Bag much larger then the others.

A bag covered with reddish grey fur and makes faint growling sounds that can be heard even from this distance.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Anybody wants to climb the tree? Or shall I push on?

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 1, HP 15/15, AC 19; T 12; FF 17; F +4, R +2, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +3

Theron grabs the bow.

This might be useful.

As he sees the tree, he unbuckles his armour.

This will only get in the way....cover me. he says as he wears just a simple tunic, giving a brief glimpse to the scars on his shoulders and arms.

climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

just carrying my dagger up...AC is 12

Silver Crusade

Female Human Core Sorcerer 2 Init+2 HP 4/12 AC 12 (16 MA)/T12 (16 MA)/FF10 (14 MA) F+1 R+2 W+2 Perc+0 Spd30 HevFire 7/7 Wand Summon Monster CL 3 9/50

Please be careful...Don't fall!

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

Titus casts detect magic and looks at each bags.

He sends his companion to protect Theron as he climbs.

Protect! he says pointing Theron

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 4 = 22

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 1, HP 15/15, AC 19; T 12; FF 17; F +4, R +2, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +3

Theron looks down as he climb.

Desynthia, I didn't know you cared... he chuckles with a wink.

As long as I land on my head, I'll be fine...can't hurt rocks...ha!

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

As Titus begins his spell, a myriad of iridescent butterflies erupts from this ears as they begin to flutter about the bags excitedly. Chorus of "Magic, this one is magic." begins to peter down towards Titus.

Amidst the butterflies, Theron accompanied by a scaly protector scales the tree easily, retrieving the bags of most interest.

Once done, he clambers down as Desynthia expresses her concern. Joining the party, he's able to just don his armor before the party is joined by others........................

A thunderous drone of a hunter’s horn, heralding the arrival of a group of hunters. Each hunter enters simultaneously from a separate path, different from which the party took.

“Outlanders and thieves!” declares a muscular man with goats’ legs and glowing green eyes. Casting back his cloak to reveal curling horns atop his head, he continues,
“We of the Whirlwood wild hunt do hereby doom you unto death!”

From another quadrant of the grove, a furry scout pipes up.
“Clortho, please. For all we know, they have been sent here by Ng, or another one of the Eldest.”

“Ssstuff it, Ronronne,”
hisses a third hunter,
“Why can’t we just agree to have a good old fashioned hunt, yess?”

“Because, Xox,” says the wolflike fourth, “we cannot hunt without our full complement. Where is Daisag?”

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Anyone?

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 1, HP 15/15, AC 19; T 12; FF 17; F +4, R +2, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +3

What did this Daisag look like? We might have met him back there.. Theron says, gripping his blade a bit tighter, knowing this conversation will likely go sideways quickly.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Core Sorcerer 2 Init+2 HP 4/12 AC 12 (16 MA)/T12 (16 MA)/FF10 (14 MA) F+1 R+2 W+2 Perc+0 Spd30 HevFire 7/7 Wand Summon Monster CL 3 9/50

Why is everyone trying to fight us? Can't we meet someone peacefully?

Desynthia speaks, trying to calm the situation
Please, we mean you no harm. And we don't want to get harmed either, mind you. We're looking for a strange gnome's colors, and trying to understand what is happening here and on our own plane, or place. we might be from a far land, and be foreigners, but we aren't thieves.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

As my friend says, we are here to fight, but to find solutions. In our plane, something is happening and deregulate the climat. Now, Winter is Spring and Spring is Winter... We came here to find a solution and a gnome ask us to find his colors to help him fight the illness he got...
Rather than hunting us, could you help us?

auto-aid in diplomacy

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬

"Have you seen the monkey?" begins Faeria staring at the newcomers. She turns back to Titus and cuffs the back of his head hoping more stuff might fall out.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

As the party speaks up, they're treated to the sight of the group behaving rather strangely.

"We should kill them now..." insists The goat like man.

"The mists declares that they'll be useful to the hunt somehow...." a humanoid cat with a rat’s face and ears dreamily speaks.

"They can't be as good as the ones of yesteryear now can they?" Spider-eyed and serpent-skinned, this one looks at each of you critically.

"We should wait for Daisag." grumbles the feathered wolfman.

As as they argue among themselves, the spider-eyed and serpent-skinned one puts his arms around Desynthia.
"From a far away land and aren't thieves. They should be finest of preys. We should give them a headstart."
Diplomacy Pass, leaning towards the Diplomacy Path.

The feathered wolfman describes Daisag.
It's the one you defeated upon entering, the archer resembling a large spider monkey with a hedgehog’s face and spines.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬

Faeria opens her mouth to speak.

24 hour warning. ;)

The Exchange

Male Human (Tian-Shu) Fighter 2 AC 18(T12,FF16) CMD 16| HP 8/20| F +5 R +2 W +0 | Init +2, Perc +1, Sense Motive +5 |

Jing Hao was about to elbow Faeria, but this mad world of fairies and brownies, he wasn't sure if her moon-speak insanity wouldn't be more effective at negotiating than a more practiced diplomat.

"What ones of yesteryear?" Jing Hao was unnerved by this multi-eyed creature, keeping himself several steps away from both him and Desynthia.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬

"They mean to hunt us like the primordial kiaju-hares, and the titanic game hens of ages before time and 'ages' had meaning, Absolutely." whispers Faeria to Jing Hao's nearer nipple, wincing as if she had been elbowed in her own personal reality by a much shorter Jing. "That is where the road of diplomacy leads, to how much of a lead we are let before the hounds and arrows are let loose to find us. I thought to scare them with tales of their dead gold monkey or perhaps put them into a quandary--if it is true that by oaths or geases they cannot hunt without their hounds' keeper and his prickly hounds.... Monkey-monkey. heheh. I could make monkeys of them by making a monkey for them. heheh."

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

"The ones where our prey ran screaming and shrieking as we hunted them down one by one." in response to Jing Hao the multi eye fey mentions nonchalantly.

"What's important now is that we give you a heads start for you to start running before we begin the hunt. Who knows? You might just prove a better participant then the ones before."

What happens is that you have an advantage of a few rounds to attempt to outrun your hunters. Doing the relevant skill checks of your own choice that you think might help you will let you return first to the center before your hunters, allowing buffs to be put up.
Or you may continue to use Bluff/Intimidate/Diplomacy to attempt to get through this peacefully.....

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

We are not preys. We are hunters like you. In nature, there is the prey and the Hunter. As we are the latter, I think we could discuss like equals.
We are chasing our own pray, Knowledge and History. I'm sure we can help each other in our respective Hunt. Don't you think?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬
nightdeath wrote:
What happens is that you have an advantage of a few rounds to attempt to outrun your hunters. Doing the relevant skill checks of your own choice that you think might help you will let you return first to the center before your hunters, allowing buffs to be put up.

On the plus side, I only have to out-run illusion my companions.... ;)

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

"A fellow hunter?" the Spider-eyed and serpent-skinned exclaims in surprise.

"I've already seen it in the mist and they maybe hunters in their own right." the humanoid cat with a rat’s face and ears muses out aloud.

"ENOUGH!!!" growls the goat like man.
"The hunt begins now since Daisag is not here then she misses the hunt."
Pointing towards one of the entrance, he motions.
"Headstart you have. Now run and let the hunt commence!"

Saving time.
Any relevant skill check DC 15 to aid the party in outwitting your pursuers.
Each successful check gains you an additional round to prepare for likely combat.
Do describe how you might take shortcuts, establish obstacles, or otherwise increase your distance from the hunters. Bonus might be given on my discretion.

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 1, HP 15/15, AC 19; T 12; FF 17; F +4, R +2, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +3

Theron grabs his rope as he heads out and fashions a quick tripline from one tree to another. Might buy us a few more moments...

survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

I knew I forgot to mention something else.
Each PC one check.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬

"LOOK! It's elvish!" Faeria shouts pointing to one side.

bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

nightdeath wrote:

Saving time.

Any relevant skill check DC 15 to aid the party in outwitting your pursuers.
Each successful check gains you an additional round to prepare for likely combat.
Do describe how you might take shortcuts, establish obstacles, or otherwise increase your distance from the hunters. Bonus might be given on my discretion.

Where are we trying to get to, exactly? If it is just a fight why are we bothering to run?

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

Know. nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Tamerius tries to help with his knowledge of nature, but things seems quite different from the Chelaxian's forest that he don't recognize a thing...

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

The mechanics as written in this particular scenario sets the PCs as part of the hunt where every advantage they get gives them time to buff and prepare to ambush their pursuers
They are an integral part of this quest though the different Skill checks Bluff, Diplomacy and Intimidate can yield different results.
The path the PCs take will simply lead back to the center where the old tree is.

The hunters stay true to their word as they wait before giving chase unleashing blood curling screeches and firing arrows that fall short.
During the chase as you strive to keep yourselves ahead, Faeria manages to pull a fast one on them sending them off to a different direction as Titus and Theron stumbles.

As the party makes their way through the forest, the seasons seems to change as though mocking them, they find themselves heading towards a very familiar clearing as the huge tree looms before them.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬

So here's my plan: silent image. ;)

Silver Crusade

Female Human Core Sorcerer 2 Init+2 HP 4/12 AC 12 (16 MA)/T12 (16 MA)/FF10 (14 MA) F+1 R+2 W+2 Perc+0 Spd30 HevFire 7/7 Wand Summon Monster CL 3 9/50

Desynthia is not at home in the wilderness, and don't have a clue about what to do, what to say or not say, how to act...

So she simply follows the others, fearing for their collective lives, scared from the Wild Hunt

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

@ Faeria, Dear heavens.......

Init:

Titus Tiberius 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Desynthia Medzen 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Faeria, the Mad 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Jing Hao 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Theron Randallas 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Goatman 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
The rest of the fey 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Round 1
The hunters
The party.
The Forest 1d4 ⇒ 1

2 Rounds to buff up, prepare.
Bold is up. Well everybody that is.
Knowledge (Nature) or Survival to know what the forest is doing.

The group despite their unfamiliarity with the forest, finds their way to the center first and with the whoops of the hunters behind them, they have some time to prepare.

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 1, HP 15/15, AC 19; T 12; FF 17; F +4, R +2, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +3

Theron plants his feet in the ground. He stabs his sword in the dirt and draws his bow.

At least I can get a shot off before we get up close and personal. He says as he kneels and rests his shield against his knee.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬

Once the party is out of sight down the path, Faeria creates a stand of illusory trees in front of the party hoping the enemy will race by like in a cartoon.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 1
The hunters
The party.
The Forest 1d4 ⇒ 1

3 Rounds to buff up, prepare.
Bold is up. Well everybody that is.
Knowledge (Nature) or Survival to know what the forest is doing.

Edited to Reflect Titus's succcess.
@ Faeria, you know that the forest has many entrances and in your little mad mind all entrances lead to the centre. The forest will ensure it.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Core Sorcerer 2 Init+2 HP 4/12 AC 12 (16 MA)/T12 (16 MA)/FF10 (14 MA) F+1 R+2 W+2 Perc+0 Spd30 HevFire 7/7 Wand Summon Monster CL 3 9/50

Desynthia makes sure her protcetive spell is still up Mage armor, duration 1h, started on the ice lake, then she uses her wand when she hears the Hunt coming Uses the Summon Monster wand 1 round before they reach our place

The Exchange

Male Human (Tian-Shu) Fighter 2 AC 18(T12,FF16) CMD 16| HP 8/20| F +5 R +2 W +0 | Init +2, Perc +1, Sense Motive +5 |

As a second level fighter, I don't have much on buffs. Can anyone do some knowledge checks on these guys?

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

Know. nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Titus tries to remember something about the creature chasing them.

nothing to help either.

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬
Jing Hao wrote:
Can anyone do some knowledge checks on these guys?

knowledge (relevant knowledge--see modifiers above): 1d20 ⇒ 9 Absolutely, we can't.

nightdeath wrote:
@ Faeria, you know that the forest has many entrances and in your little mad mind all entrances lead to the centre. The forest will ensure it.[/ooc]

So is that a good thing?

nightdeath wrote:
Knowledge (Nature) or Survival to know what the forest is doing.

Oh, and knowledge (nature) to think like a large group of vegetables: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

"Oh? Are we in a forest!?" Faeria says surprised as if she hadn't noticed before (because of all the trees probably).

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 4
The hunters
The party.
The Forest 1d4 ⇒ 3

Fast Forward to Round 4.
Bold is up. Well everybody that is.
Knowledge (Nature) or Survival to know what the forest is doing.
Avatar is placed on Map. (You may place it anywhere else on the map before you start your move though.)

Your collective Knowledge tells you that these are fey native to this forest.
The forest on the other hand changes to the time of Summer, its changes sweeping across with wild abandon.
Mechanic: -2 to melee.
With a loud yell, they appear from yet another different entrance from which the party entered by.......

The goat man jumps in and plays his bagpipes, the sound discordant towards....
From order of Init order in above spoiler
1d5 ⇒ 2
Antics 1d100 ⇒ 94

His bellows echo around.
"Get the woman!"
Desynthia Will save DC 17 Desynthia who feels an urge to laugh.

The spider raises his longbow and...
1d5 ⇒ 2
Antics 1d100 ⇒ 54

shoots at Desynthia as well.
Shoot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d8 ⇒ 6

The cat like person dreamily attempts a shot.
1d5 ⇒ 1
Antics 1d100 ⇒ 30

shoots at Titus instead.
Shoot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d8 ⇒ 1

The Wolfman on the other hand.
1d5 ⇒ 3
Antics 1d100 ⇒ 36

chooses Faeria to take his shot.
Shoot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d8 ⇒ 7

Silver Crusade

Female Human Core Sorcerer 2 Init+2 HP 4/12 AC 12 (16 MA)/T12 (16 MA)/FF10 (14 MA) F+1 R+2 W+2 Perc+0 Spd30 HevFire 7/7 Wand Summon Monster CL 3 9/50

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Desynthia was about to finish her summoning spell… when she starts laughing, and can't stop

Not sure if my summoning spell is done. maybe the creature is summoned but I ca't give it instructions?

Scarab Sages

Female Human (Varisian) Illusionist 3 | hp 16/20 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnArc +9, KnDun +9, KnGeo +8, KnHis +8, KnLoc +8, KnNat +9, KnPla +9, KnRel +9, Perc +0, Scrft +10, SensM +0 | blinding ray 0/7 | arcane bond 1/1 | ♬ Wish list ♬

I'm guessing this didn't happen. And it looks like we have a map. Which one's the 'familiar old tree'? Are we supposed to be making those knowledge (nature)/survival checks every turn? If so, do they take any sort of time/action to accomplish? Speaking of 'accomplish', anyone remember what were we trying to do again? Whatever it is, Faeria is totally down for whatever. Mostly. ;)

The Exchange

Male Human (Tian-Shu) Fighter 2 AC 18(T12,FF16) CMD 16| HP 8/20| F +5 R +2 W +0 | Init +2, Perc +1, Sense Motive +5 |

Not sure what square Red (who I think is the goat?) is in. Either way, I think they are in charge's length of Jing. That is unless the dark green terrain counts as difficult terrain or would otherwise stop him from charging.

Jing strides forward, drawing his scythe, "One way or another they're attacking us, and self-defense is permitable under common law."

if he can charge:
mwk scythe, combat expertise, charge, -2 melee: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 1 + 2 - 2 = 17
dmg: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 1, HP 15/15, AC 19; T 12; FF 17; F +4, R +2, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +3

Theron fires his arrow at the closest target.red

bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d8 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Gentleman 2 AC19(T11,FF18) CMD13| HP 15/15| F +4 R +1 W +7 | Init +1, Perc +12, Sense Motive +4 |

Titus sends his friend to attack the fey.

Attack!

Handle Animal DC10: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 4 = 16

151 to 200 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Gameday VIII - PFS CORE] GM nightdeath 09-14 Down the Verdant Path (CORE) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.