[PFS Gameday VIII] GM Roxxie's 5-08 The Confirmation (Inactive)

Game Master Roxxie613

Maps & images


251 to 286 of 286 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera steps forward, licking the tip of the crossbow bolt before firing it at the Minotaur. The bolt flies several feet to the left of the monster, clearly missing.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 2 = 8
Piercing: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Little legs pumping as hard as they can Ruzz tries to keep up with the larger folk.

Use my standard as a move action and come up behind the others

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

The minotaur pays little heed to your incoming reinforcements. Janira tries to wrap her whip around its axe, but it strikes out, leaving the halfling twitching in a puddle of blood.

Battleaxe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 3) + 4 = 13

Round One/Two:
Ruzz
Vipera
Urushi
(mutagen)
Minotaur
Janira -13 (dying)
Cynan

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Urushi moves closer to the river and tries to toss a dart at the minotaur.

2nd range increment
Dart: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12 Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

I am assuming that Vipera would have the wand of cure light wounds from Janira's pack, as I don't think anyone else can use it. If I can get to Janira in time, I can try to heal her. Also, if that minotaur's within 30 feet, I can land my hypnotic stare, which will give it a -2 to its Will Saves.

Seeing the halfling felled by the minotaur's axe, Vipera pulls her wand of healing from her boot and dashes forward. She stops about ten feet from the stream and gets ready to make a running jump across the river.

Move to draw a wand, then moving in place. If nothing else changes, Vipera will try to jump across the stream next round and move to heal Janira.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan moves forward and takes a shot with the crossbow.

attack: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 2 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Seeing the halfling go down Ruzz keeps running, straight across the log and to the other side of the water.

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Battleaxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9

Janira Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 5 = 3

Cynan's shot pierces the minotaur's hide, but Urushi's dart bounces off. The enraged beast thunders towards Ruzz, and by some miracle, misses his swing! He looks more occupied with the human who hurt him.

Round Two/Three:
Ruzz
Vipera
Urushi
(mutagen)
Minotaur -9
Janira -14 (dying)
Cynan

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan gets within 30ft and fires again.

+1 crossbow & point blank shot
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

This might end this now. If not, I think Ruzz could follow up with the exact same thing.

Vipera fixes her stare on the minotaur before unleashes a spray of dazzling colors in his face.

Color Spray, Will DC 15, minotaur gets -2 to it's will saves while it's within range of Vipera's hypnotic stare. She can also increase the damage of the next successful attack against the minotaur by 1.

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Cynan lands another shot. Vipera hits the bovine behemoth right in the eyes, leaving it staggering about and axeless!

Will: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 2 = 8

Round Two/Three:
Ruzz

Vipera
Urushi (mutagen)
Minotaur -14 (stunned)
Janira -14 (dying)
Cynan

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Swim (reroll): 1d20 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 3 = 27

With a bit of extra effort, Urushi fords the river and moves up to the stunned minotaur.

double move

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera still had a move action left, since the minotaur did get stunned, she would like to use it to try to jump over the river.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

I think that just barely makes it!
Taking a running start, Vipera leaps as hard as she can, hoping she lands safely on the other shore.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Seeing that the creature is stunned Ruzz reaches through his arcane bonded object and pulls out the spell "Grease" casting it directly on the ground under the Behemoth. Ruzz stays on the other side of the water from the big angry looking bull.

I would like it directly under the Minotaur so no one else slips when they approach it

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

The minotaur keeps its footing and shakes the spots from its eyes, but can't manage much else. In the lull, Vipera and Urushi can hear Janira's breathing steady just a bit.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Janira Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 6 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 6 = 11

Round Three/Four:
Ruzz
Vipera
Urushi
(mutagen)
Minotaur -14
Janira -14 (stable)
Cynan

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan moves closer and shoots again.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

He curses as his bolt flies askew, "Damnit! Lousy, cheap bolt!"

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

With a growl Ruzz points the burning hands wand across the water at the Minotaur and fires off a blast. (should have 2 more left after this one as I only used it once)

Burning Hands Damage: 3d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 4) = 7

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Urushi steps to the side, loads up his hands with toxins and attempts to punch the minotaur.

5 foot step, swift: vine leshy toxin, standard: attack.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

On a hit, the minotaur has to make two DC 16 Fortitude saves vs poison

First save: 6 damage on a failure.
Second save: Vine Leshy Toxin: Unarmed strike—injury; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect sickened for 1 round; cure 1 save.

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Seeing that Janira's wounds don't seem to be as bad as she thought, Vipera reloads and fires her crossbow before stepping forward to confront the wounded beast.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Piercing: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

The minotaur is scorched, but both crossbow bolts bounce off. He stoops to pick up his axe, leaving him open to another punch from Urushi. As if only now noticing the little leshy, he strikes out at him.

Urushi can take an AoO, but is hit by the axe.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Battleaxe vs. Urushi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6) + 3 = 13

Round Four/Five:
Ruzz
Vipera
Urushi
-13 (mutagen)
Minotaur -21
Janira -14 (stable)
Cynan

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

The little leshy strikes twice.

Unarmed Strike (AoO): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Confirmation: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 Extra Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
On a hit, the minotaur has to make one DC 16 Fortitude save vs poison

Vine Leshy Toxin: Unarmed strike—injury; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect sickened for 1 round; cure 1 save.

Using Vine Leshy toxin again.

Unarmed Strike (AoO): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
On a hit, the minotaur has to make two DC 16 Fortitude saves vs poison

First Save: 6 poison damage.
Second Save: Vine Leshy Toxin: Unarmed strike—injury; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect sickened for 1 round; cure 1 save.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan takes careful aim.
spending a grit point to target touch AC

attack vs touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera will increase Urushi's damage by 1 with painful stare.
She can also bump up her damage by 1.

Vipera steps up the minotaur, tossing the crossbow on the ground and drawing her kukri from her belt sash. She licks the blade with her forked tongue before swinging the knife at the creature's hoofed legs.

Kukri: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Confirmation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Slashing: 1d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3

Poison DC 12, 1d2 Dex: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Your series of well-aimed strikes take the minotaur out for the count! A few paces away, Janira sighs, not in danger but still needing aid.

Good job! What do you do?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan stands over the minotaur, looks at it for along moment, then draws his short sword and makes sure the beast is dead.

Then, still drawing his sword from the corpse, Cynan looks at Janira, "Anyone got any healing left?"

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

"I sssstill have Janira'ssss wand."

UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Dammit

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Charges aren’t wasted if you don’t activate. Just keep going until it works.

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

But if you roll a natural 1 when attempting a UMD check and you fail you cannot attempt to activate that item again for 24 hours.

Urushi hands his wand to Vipera.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Ruzz takes his time to cross over the injured halfling and shrugs as he looks to the others. He takes a moment to check the minotaur to see if it has hoarded anything that might be useful to this situation.

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera opens up the two potions in Janira's bag and trickles them down her throat as she rasps for her life.

Potion of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Potion of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Save you some money Urushi

"Drink, you brave, foolish halfling," she mutters as she holds up Janira's head.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Ah, didn't consider the one.

Cynan cleans his weapons, "I wish we'd learnt more, for such a risk to be taken."

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Janira sputters awake. She looks up at your assembled number, then to the fallen minotaur. "Phew! I don't know how you managed that, but that's...wow! Thank you, many thanks. You'll be getting a glowing report from me, and whatever else I can provide upon our return." She stands up, a bit shakily.

"So what did you find in those caves? You've got cooperation down pat, exploring must have been a trifle."

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

"There were many perilsss, but we overcame them. Kobold banditsss that were a mere trifle to dissspatch but there may be more in the tunnelsss. There were alssso the abandoned creationsss of a deceassssed necromancer. Though mindlesssss, they gave usss a great deal more difficulty."

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Seeing that Janira is okay for the moment Ruzz leaves the minotaur corpse and comes to her side. He remains silent, standing in support of his cohort without saying anything.

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

"Well, if you have that cataloged, I think we've had enough excitement for the time being." Janira smiles through some persistent pain. She leads you back to the Grand Lodge, a trip that is thankfully without further incident. Kreighton Shaine can be found watering some plants, and is most interested in hearing the story again.

"It's good to know everything worked out overall. In no small part due to your guidance, Janira," the elf says. The halfling beams at the praise. "But let us not take credit from our newest agents. You made your way through those catacombs assisted by only each other. You've gone above and beyond the call of duty. Talking of which, I dare say you are now the foremost experts on the cave and its contents. Do you have any ideas for a name?"

Three days later, the three Masters welcome you to a ceremony designating you fully-fledged Pathfinders. "Let this commendation inspire you to even further heights. Welcome to the Society!"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan ponders the new name, ”Something to do with the dead god? Aroden’s Gills? Nah, that’s stupid. Anybody else got an idea?”

251 to 286 of 286 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS Gameday VIII] GM Roxxie's 5-08 The Confirmation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.