[PFS Gameday VIII] GM Roxxie's 5-08 The Confirmation (Inactive)

Game Master Roxxie613

Maps & images


201 to 250 of 286 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

when I GM I don't allow past session knowledge's to count. I do consider certain creatures to be "common" though, which often makes the knowledge DC low enough to try untrained.

I get that people have different ideas on tactics and what risks are worth taking. I get that your AC will probably protect Urushi, but it might not. The skellie might also be able attack with it's claw also, so that's two chances to take you down.

If everyone wants me take the action back and the GM would be fine with that, then I will change my action. I think it would be fair to make me reroll my UMD though, as that's not something that would happen until the readied action goes off. Meaning I could move up and no healing at all would happen. Also a factor into why I chose the action I did, BTW. I didn't want to clog the hallway up if my wand sputtered.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Eurgh! I love these kind of tactical talks at the table when the stakes rise but they are one of the hardest things in pbp because you get to that stage of revoking actions and re-rolling and suchlike. It's just messy! I guess it's up to Roxxie. I've got to admit, I often take a hands-off-the-chess-piece approach to GMing.

Also, maybe we should have gone to the discussion thread for this stuff?

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Instead of acting, I'm going to go into DELAY until after Urushi's turn. We just need to hope that skeleton doesn't get lucky and that those mindless zombies that can't reach us because of the bottleneck won't take actions attacking an unconscious foe. (Realistically I think a mindless creature would finish off a helpless target if they don't have another target, but most people assume the GM is going to "play fair.")


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

If I'm reading everything correctly, I believe both Cynan and Vipera will delay until after Urushi moves. Knowledge to identify is religion and is low enough to make untrained. My rule of thumb is pcs can quote their specific encounters and make some generalizations, but don't expect all skeletons to be the same.

Vipera and Cynan prepare for the long haul and delay.

The skeleton swipes with his scimitar once more.

blue v Urushi: 1d20 ⇒ 9

And the scimitar bounces on the cave wall.

Combat Card:

Round 5, bold may act!
GM Skeletons, pink
Cynan -6
Vipera
Urushi -12
Ruzz
Yaerstenn

GM Zombies, purple -10

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

If I were to stand in the square marked with ? would the corner provide cover from the purple zombie?

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Ruzz sighs as the combat seems to come to a stand still. He prepares to cast grease the moment Urushi steps back out of the opening to the question mark or beyond in the 10x10 square that would cover the entrance and the monsters before it.

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Untrained Kn:Religion, Skwleton: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Untrained Kn:Religion, Zombie: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Going on the assumption that I do have cover from that corner.

Urushi withdraws to force the undead to come at him one at a time.

First square is not threatened due to withdraw action, second square is not threatened due to the hard corner.

Religion:skeleton: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Religion:zombie: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera moves up to Urushi and attempts to heal him with her wand.

Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

The wand sparks in Vipera's hands. Startled, Vipera drops the wand into the ground.

"Useless trash!"

We never officially divided up the items in Janira's bag, but it is likely that Vipera would have taken that holy water and one of the alchemist fires, as she has few good ways to deal with undead.

With one of her hands free, Vipera pulls the flask of holy water out of her bandolier, preparing to throw it when the undead begin to come down the hallway.

If somebody wants to throw it instead, they could just grab it out of Vipera's hand.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Oracle (Winter) 1 || HP 12/12 || AC 15; T 11; FF 14 || Ft +1; Rf +1; Wi +2 || Init +5; Perc +0; SM +0 || CMD 12 || Conditions: N/A ||
Bot:
Longspear: [dice=Attack, Reach]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Damage, Piercing]1d8+2[/dice]

Kn. Religion Skeleton: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Kn. Religion Zombie: 1d20 ⇒ 5

"May your fists be guided by the Gods!"

Yaerstenn touches Urushi, ushering the blessing of the gods into him.

Guidance; +1 on next roll

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Urashi is at 2 HP.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan darts forward and picks up Vipera’s wand. 5ft step. Move action to pick up.

Need to get one for myself. I can trigger it without needing UMD.

The ranger heals Urushi with the wand.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

The team takes a moment to think back to prior encounters and lessons on these simple undead. Between you, you recall that zombies are slow and susceptible to being slashed by blades. Skeletons must be bashed to break their tough bones, and are immune to being frozen.

You fall back and patch up a bit. Ruzz causes both zombies to fall comically, and they take some time picking themselves up. The skeleton attempts to pass through the greasy patch, but can't find any traction.

Rolls:
Purple: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Red: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Round Six:
Blue
Cynan -6
Vipera
Urushi
-7 (guidance)
Ruzz
Yaerstenn

Purple -10
Red

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

I don't want to throw this holy water with a -4 penalty, but the only place I go would be in the way of other people. Vipera will continue to delay until after Cynan, Urushi, and Ruzz act and see if something opens up.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan heals Urushi some more.
Vipera, tell me if you want me to hold back on your wand.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Not at all. That's what it's there for.

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Urushi draws a dagger and readies an attack if one of the undead approaches. He will slash with the dagger against a zombie or kick a skeleton. Either has the same attack/damage bonus, just a different type.

readied attack:
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera readies her holy water to throw once an enemy enters the space with the X on it.

Splash weapon, range 10: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 2 = 17
Holy Water: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

The gnome sees an opening with everyone else fooling around with petty life preservation and runs between legs and around butts to get to the front. Confident in his grease spell Ruzz unleashes a burning hands with a few fancy words and finger waggling. The 15 foot cone is laid down in such a way so as to engulf both of the struggling zombies.

Burning Hands Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Ruzz seems rather disappointed by the lack luster display of fire and looks like he's about to jump on the zombies to finish them off with his hands alone.

Grease lasts for a full minute, I have a wand of flaming hands, want me to just stand here blasting them until they get up or I run out? They get to roll a reflex save for half of 1 damage btw lol, not sure if that is true when they're on the ground

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

You get a Reflex save even if you're unconscious, but it's going to be 1 damage no matter what anyways. We did get a stronger wand in Janiras bag. You could use that. Btw, I thought our plan was to lure the undead down the hallway so we can use the terrain to our advantage. We're still in the position of having only one person be able to effectively engage them at a time.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Yeah, Urushi and Cynan can take 5ft steps back and the moment one of them gets up, Ruzz can full withdraw. I'd rather plug the gap with Urushi and jeep him healed while he drops the undead one at a time.

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

I think 1 will halve and round down to 0 if any succeed. On that off chance. And that strategy will work fine next round, though it could be a while before these guys clear the grease.

While you continue to patch up, Ruzz scorches the zombies. It's a very slight change, but one teeters.

Rolls:
Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Red: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Purple: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Round Six:
Blue
Cynan -6
Vipera (readied)
Urushi -1 (guidance, readied)
Ruzz
Yaerstenn
Purple -11
Red -1

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

A Lot of Rolls:
Blue: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1
Red: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Purple: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Purple: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Burning Hands: 3d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 3) = 7

Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Red: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Huh, that was less rolls than I thought would happen! And it only moved one round, but things have happened.

The undead try to slosh through the grease. Both the skeleton and damaged zombie fall. The other zombie makes some headway, closing the gap to Ruzz. It is rewarded with a well-aimed splash of holy water. It reels, and its companion collapses from proximity.

Ruzz unleashes more fire, to much greater effect this time. The prone skeleton is reduced to ash, but the last zombie holds fast.

Ruzz still has a move action if he'd like to back up, or can 5' step if others clear a path.

Round Seven:
Cynan
-6
Vipera
Urushi
-1 (guidance)
Ruzz (move action remaining)
Yaerstenn
Red -8

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Given the chance, I think we would have stepped back during those three rounds. I have moved us on the map. This gives Ruzz room to 5ft step and Urushi can step up.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Ruzz very carefully takes a five foot step back and tries to keep calm as the undead get closer.

"Hey, you guys think zombies like card tricks?"

With my next turn if the zombie manages to engage me I'll withdraw with my full round, if not I'll have to see what's going on

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Urushi moves up and slices at the remaining zombie with his dagger.

Dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

The set-up was all Urushi needed - he tears through the zombie with ease! It keels over and stops moving.

Perception:

Cynan Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Everon Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Ruzz Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Urushi Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Vipera Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Yaerstenn Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

The defeated foes yield little of use, but the inert corpse is more interesting. It looks to be a dhamphir, quite old. It stills clutches two magic items, as well as a journal. The last entry was nearly a decade ago, hastily noting the writer's plans to create an undead army from these "fish people" corpses. The rest is for another time.

Ruzz and Urushi also find a tunnel to the north, haphazardly hidden. From a ways down, they hear the sounds of a scuffle, and a familiar halfling voice. "As the legendary Gregaro Voth successfully battled the wild beasts in the deepest reaches of the Mwangi Expanse, so shall I defeat you, foul servant of Lamashtu!"

+1 Light Crossbow and a 1st-level Pearl of Power here. Feel free to heal up before heading onward.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

After healing CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
three charges consumed

Cynan stows his crossbow and admires the magical weapon, ”She’s a beauty, this one.”

At the sound of a fellow Pathfinder in trouble, he jerks back to the moment, ”Janira!” and races down the tunnel, ”She didn’t shake it off.”

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Ruzz gives Cynan a clap and says "It looks like it was made for you!' Before he can go on Cynan is running away. Ruzz sighs and follows the party at the very back, waiting for the last person to go on before he follows. He doesn't touch the pearl for fear it is cursed.

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera nudges the dhampir's corpse with her foot. "Thisss one wass messsssing with powerss he did not fully understand."

Cynan G Elberion wrote:
”Janira!” and races down the tunnel, ”She didn’t shake it off.”

"Janira is ssstill in peril, but at least she sssstill lives. Perhapsss we will meet her on the other ssside."

Vipera reloads a bolt into her crossbow and prepares to journey deeper into the caverns.

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

The tunnel twists together with others from the same general direction. You head down it for nearly half an hour, to no sign of Janira - her bardic talents likely include a carrying voice.

The persistent glow of the bluish fungi dimly lights the way deeper below the Kortos Mounts. The tunnels finally broaden to reveal a shallow river that bisects an immense tunnel stretching to the north and south. To the east a small passage exits the chamber at a steep incline.

Across the river, two blue-scaled bipedal reptilians idle about. One notices your approach and shrieks something in another tongue. "આ ડોમેન છોડો, ભીંગડા વગરના!" Both hurl sling bullets at Urushi.

Draconic:
"Leave this domain, ones without scales!"

Rolls:

Cynan Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Ruzz Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Urushi Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Vipera Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Yaerstenn Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Kobolds: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Purple vs. Urushi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Confirmation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Red vs. Urushi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Round One:
Kobolds
Urushi -2
Vipera
Ruzz
Yaerstenn
Cynan[/b]

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Urushi advances, tossing a dart at the purple kobold.

Dart: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

What's the water look like? Does it look like it's moving fast? Does it look deep?

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Surprisingly clean, decently fast, not deep at all. Enough to be difficult terrain, but no checks required.

Urushi's dart goes over the kobold's head.

Round One:
Kobolds
Urushi -2
Vipera
Ruzz
Yaerstenn
Cynan

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan steps up and fires at the nearest kobold with the new crossbow.
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Vipera darts forward, and settles her gaze on the closest kobold before raises her crossbow to cheek level and firing it's bolt.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Piercing, plus Stare: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan flashes Vipera a grin, ”Nice shootin’ Maybe you could give Old Bessie here a try?”

Vipera, if I’m using the magic crossbow for the rest of the scenario, you could use my masterwork crossbow for the +1 to hit?

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Vipera's well-placed shot takes down a kobold with ease. However, as she stops for a moment, she feels a tripwire pull underfoot. A dart sails from the opposite wall and hits her hard. Her nature is enough to tell her it was poisoned.

Vipera, if you could make a Fortitude save, please?

The remaining kobold laughs at the good fortune of his set trap, despite the dire circumstances. He shuts up when Cynan displays similarly good aim, but only for a moment. The mad chittering continues.

Dart vs. Vipera: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Confirmation: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Critical Damage: 2d3 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

Round One:
Red
Purple -3
Urushi -2
Vipera -5
Ruzz
Yaerstenn

Cynan

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

Luckily, I have a little bonus again at poison as a Vishkanya.

I wouldn't mind using your awesome masterwork bow, Cynan, but after checking it looks like mine is also masterwork.

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

At the sudden explosion of ultra violence Ruzz barks in surprise. He looks at the remaining kobold and yells at it in Draconic.

Draconic:
"Just get out of here idiot! We're not here for you, none of this had to happen!

If Ruzz is unable to talk sense into the remaining Kobald. He'll throw an acid splash at it. Lemme know what if anything you want me to roll first

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Vipera's innate resilience saves her from the mild poison. The kobold continues to chitter back. "ક્યારેય! આ સ્થાનનો મુખ્ય મૌન ભીંગડા દ્વારા દાવો કરવામાં આવે છે!"

Draconic:
"Never! This place is claimed by the chief of the Silent Scales!" The kobold doesn't look like he'll be reasonable, short of a club to the head.

Yeah, he isn't going to listen.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

Ruzz grumbles about this job never mentioning murdering people minding their own business in their own homes and throws a ball of acid at the unfortunately stupid humanoid.

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Ruzz curses his aim but is actually glad to have missed this poor unfortunate creature.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

[OOC] I've been trying to edit my post but having web trouble
I moved up but was too far to have any hope of hitting him.[OOC]

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

The kobold take's Ruzz's wild miss as luck swinging his way, and hurls a rock at the oncoming Urushi.

Sling: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Round Two:
Red
Purple -3
Urushi -4
Vipera -5
Ruzz
Cynan

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Urushi crosses the river and tries to punch the kobold.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
On a hit, Fort DC 14 or 4 additional poison damage.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 1 | HP12 | AC17/13/14 | Initiative+3 | Perception+6 | F+3/R+5/W+3

Cynan wades across the river.

And, if that doesn't kill the kobold, he shoots at it.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Urushi's fist silences the kobold. The room is plunged back into the relative quiet of rushing water.

Liberty's Edge

F True Neutral Vishkanya Mesmerist (Eyebiter) 1 HP 10/10| AC15/12/13 | CMD +0, CMB 13 | Initiative+5 | Perception+7 | F+2/R+5/W+1 Speed 30

"Let'sss ssearch their den and move on. Perhapsss they have sssome treasuresss we could usssse."

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Gnome Wizard 1 HP 7/7 | AC:12 T: 12 FF:10 | Resist: None | CMB:-3 CMD:9 | Saves F:+0 R:+2 W:+2 (+2 vs illusion spells and effects) | Init:+2 | Per:+4 low light vision, SM+2 | Cantrips : Infinite | Spells 1:0/2 (1/1 Illusion) | | Speed: 20ft | Active Conditions:

With a nod Ruzz falls into lock step behind the party waiting for them to move out.

Sovereign Court

Lost on the Spirit Road | Fires of Karamoss

Feel free to retroactively use potions, as we're moving into the final encounter.

The kobolds don't have much on them, save their undersized and shoddy weapons. With Janira's sporadic chants growing ever louder, you decide to press on. The passage slowly turns upward, but gives way to the outside.

The light of the surface world above provides a welcome reprieve from the blue and green fungus of the caverns below, and light illuminates a stream whose water is hastened by runoff from a recent storm further up the mountains. A ledge to the west rises up to the nearby forest canopy.

The minotaur stands on the other end of the stream, dangerously close to its quarry. It looks slightly worse for wear, but Janira is much more so. Still, she manages to shout. “You vile beast! I know not what drives your black heart, but I shall not fail in my duty. I shall see you driven from this forest, back to the hills from whence you came!”

Initiative:

Cynan Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Ruzz Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Urushi Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Vipera Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Minotaur: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Janira: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Round One:
Ruzz
Vipera
Urushi

Minotaur
Janira
Cynan

Dark Archive

Neutral Vine Leshy Brawler 1 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 3/16 | AC: 21 (13 T, 19 F) | CMD: 15 | F: 8, R: 4, W: 0 | Init: 2 | Perc: 4 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Vine Leshy Toxin 2/4 | Mutagen 0/1 | Reroll 0/1

Urushi drinks one of his healing potions

Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Hearing Janira's voice approaching he quaffs his mutagen.
+2 Con, -2 Cha, +2 natural armor

Outside the cave the moves towards the minotaur.

double move

201 to 250 of 286 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS Gameday VIII] GM Roxxie's 5-08 The Confirmation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.