[SFS/Shifty] #1-32: Acts of Association (Table 2) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps & handouts


1 to 50 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Please feel free to dot in!

Exo-Guardians

M Vesk 3 | Guardian | Solarion
Tag:
LG Vesk M Solarion 3 | SP 24 HP 27 RP 3 | EAC 18, KAC18 | Fort +4*; Ref +3*; Will +3* | Init +2, Perc +4

dot.

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

Dot


The door to the well-appointed conference room opens, and Chiskisk, a member of the Starfinder Society’s Forum, enters, their antennae bobbing rhythmically as they move to take a seat at the head of the table.

“Welcome, colleagues. As you know, the Starfinder Society has been quite efficacious of late. The acts of brave agents like yourselves has made the Society once-again respected and known throughout Near Space and even in some areas of the Vast. We have been quick to capitalize on these new opportunities. Recently, the Society has reached out to nearly a dozen new civilizations with which we have mutual interests. At this moment, the Lorespire Complex is brimming with ambassadors, dignitaries, and probably also spies from many worlds"

“I had the honor to conclude preliminary negotiations with one such ambassador. They are about to sign an exclusive exploration and trade treaty with the Starfinder Society, largely based on our recent exploits. However…” the shirren pauses awkwardly, then moves to an expansive window that overlooks the Lorespire campus. “The delegate has requested a recess in negotiations to explore Absalom Station before signing the agreement. Of course, I granted them freedom of the station, as long as they accepted an escort of local Starfinder agents to see to their every need.” The shirren turns back to face the conference table. “That ‘escort,’ of course, would be you!”

Chiskisk slides a data disk across the table in maps and slides liked above. “Here is the dossier on the visiting dignitary you’ll be escorting. Find out what they’re interested in seeing, and take them there. Be gracious hosts, entertaining tour guides, bodyguards, or social planners, as the dignitary requires. It should go without saying that this emissary’s safety and security are paramount, as is their continued goodwill toward the Society. If you do a good job, we might just secure the opportunity to explore a new wolrd. Any questions?”

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

"Show 'em a good time and keep 'em safe. Got it."

What a stupid mission; what a waste. What could possibly need my skills in babysitting an emissary? No challenge at all. Boring.

no questions. Delta-5 is a cocky SoB.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

A squad humanoid who looks like he's from a planet with a heavy gravity and would most likely would have looked like a bald human if he'd grown up anywhere else but is now condensed down to about half of that listens to the briefing.

'Bodyguarrrding I can do" he says with a rollin R

before he think to himself

"..this social planning stuff might be betterrr left to someone else.."

Exo-Guardians

M Vesk 3 | Guardian | Solarion
Tag:
LG Vesk M Solarion 3 | SP 24 HP 27 RP 3 | EAC 18, KAC18 | Fort +4*; Ref +3*; Will +3* | Init +2, Perc +4

Arching over the rest of the crowd, you see an olive skinned vesk who approaches the group. He looks very lean and sternly observes the group of starfinders in front of him. He reaches behind him to adjust the large tactical pike adorned with memorabilia on his back.

"Is this crew which I have been assigned to? Good. This will do. But Ziggy, are you sure you didn't mistakenly script me for the wrong mission? Are you sure something so trivial, requires my expertise? What else can you tell us of our target...arrrgh, emmisary. Has he seen my episode of Zo's Live, Eploration, Extreme?

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

A purple-eyed android joins the group. She is absent-mindedly scrolling through a datapad. "Everyone has seen that episode, Rahdokama." She looks up. "Though I tend to agree. My time may be better spent to other tasks. However, if this is important, then I shall endeavor to observe the ambassador's desires and interests as a member of his or her race."

Glancing around, she smiles. "Greetings. My designation is LA64397F. However, many organics prefer the name Ella or Elle. You may use either."

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

A tall androgynous android enters the room. It stares intently at everyone, lingering a little longer than may be comfortable. Finding a spot to stand, it listens intently to Chiskisk describe the mission.

"Greetings, I am AMOSU - Automated Maintenance & Operations Support Unit. I hope to provide superior technological, scientific, and cultural evaluation assistance as needed," it ponders the goals of the mission, "I have not been designed for social interactions, but can offer assistance should the need arise. I am pleased to initiate this expedition with you all."

Turning back to Chiskisk, "If there are concerns of espionage should we restrict access to any areas of the station? Or prevent access to any information?"

Wayfinders

Male LN kasatha themeless operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Staggered
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser pistol charges 15/20 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2

A slender young kasatha returns the greetings. "The pages turn and a new chapter begins. I am Elisan."

He is garbed in an outfit of dark shirt, trousers and a large coat cut in Idari fashion. Modest trimmings of what appear to be animal pelt detail portions of his garments.

Listening intently throughout Chiskisk's briefing, he nods a key points. "A straight forward assignment." Must be a trial run for my first proper mission. Should be a good way to get to know my way around here better.

At the mention of Zo!'s show, he turns his attention to the others, a quizzical expression on his face.


"I'm sure everyone saw that episode of LEE, perhaps that is why you have been chosen - not only a Starfinder but a b-list celebrity which may have the advantage of giving the emissary a brush with, albeit minor, 'fame', and perhaps also shows them that we consider them more highly than just sending a bunch of unknown agents. I trust that assures you that you are the right person with the right talents for the job? In the meantime, whilst you consider whether you have the right cache of fame to undertake this task, I’ve summarized my notes from the negotiations in the dossier. It contains basic data—name, species, home world—as well as my notes on their personality and preferences. You’ll have a chance to meet with them to plan your tour of the station.”

"Whilst there is always the chance for espionage, relations with their original planet do not appear to have deteriorated enough for us to believe there is a security risk - the bigger concern is that this visitor is coming from a place that hasn’t had a lot of contact with the Pact Worlds. A single misunderstanding out in the wider station could result in animosity toward us, resulting in the end of these negotiations. Consider yourselves both ambassadors and chaperones for someone who isn’t accustomed to the station."

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

"This Guardian lady seems impressive. How soon do we meet her? When do we start the tour?"

Wayfinders

Male LN kasatha themeless operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Staggered
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser pistol charges 15/20 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2

As Chiskisk explains further, Elisan turns an appraising look on Radhokama, his head cocked to one side in thought.

Turning back to the shirren, he flicks through the dossier's contents. "Although not what I anticipated, I must admit, I understand the importance of showing deference appropriate to rank and authority. I am sure we will be up to the task."


"Straight away Delta-5, and then at her convenience"

"if there are no further questions, here are the directions to where the dignitary resides within the Lorespire Complex. Review your data and immediately go to see the waiting dignitary.

Please slot any boons you will be using. There are no boons that specifically pertain to this scenario, so PCs are free to slot whichever boons you desire.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

--------------------
Boons Slotted this Adventure
--------------------
Ally:
Faction: Faction's Friend
Personal:
Promotional:
Social:
Starship: Hero of the Stars
Slotless: Marked Field Agent, Star Sugar Heartlove! Starfinder Insignia

Exo-Guardians

M Vesk 3 | Guardian | Solarion
Tag:
LG Vesk M Solarion 3 | SP 24 HP 27 RP 3 | EAC 18, KAC18 | Fort +4*; Ref +3*; Will +3* | Init +2, Perc +4

Only faction boon slotted. Don't have much.

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

--------------------
Boons Slotted this Adventure
--------------------
Ally: Envar's Attention
Faction: Dataphiles Champion
Personal: Scoured Stars Survivor
Promotional:
Social: Faction's Friend
Starship: Solar Powered Weapon
Slotless: Star Sugar Heartlove!, Digital Presence

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

SLOTTED BOONS:
Faction: Datafiles Champion
Social: Expert Blackmail
Starship: Hero of the Stars
Slotless: Starfinder Insignia; Digital Presence

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft
Delta-5 wrote:

--------------------

Boons Slotted this Adventure
--------------------
Ally:
Faction: Faction's Friend
Personal:
Promotional:
Social:
Starship: Hero of the Stars
Slotless: Marked Field Agent, Star Sugar Heartlove! Starfinder Insignia

whoops that should be Faction's Friend for Social and Acquisitives for Faction

Wayfinders

Male LN kasatha themeless operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Staggered
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser pistol charges 15/20 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2

Faction: Wayfinders Champion


Sigle roll to find out more about the Damai

Diplomacy/Culture 10+:

The damai people are gray-skinned humanoids known for their mastery of both mystic and divine magic.

Diplomacy/Culture 15+:

The damai home world of Daimalko is a dry, rocky world located in Near Space. Nearly 200 years ago, a series of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions destroyed the planet’s fragile ecosystem and evaporated the small oceans. The damai call this event “the Awakening.”

Diplomacy/Culture 20+:

The Awakening is so named because the natural catastrophe also released terrible colossi who slumbered beneath the ocean floor. These beasts nearly destroyed the damais, with only small pockets surviving to hide underground.

***

The dignitary is staying in a spacious guest room in one of the Lorespire’s central housing sections. You arrive to find the gray-skinned white haired damai comfortably seated at a dining table reading a datapad with refreshment in hand. Her quarters, seem to have already received some slight personalization with some damai artwork and other familiar creature comforts (and popular damai food brands in the pantry).

"My escorts" she smiles enthusiastically "Guardian Shrani Kokulul, so pleased to meet you" she indicates to the empty chairs around the table "please take a seat, I would love to know more about each of you..."

Introductions - feel free to give us your spiel/intro, along with a Bluff, Diplomacy, or
Intimidate check. You may ALSO make a Culture/Sense motive check

Wayfinders

Male LN kasatha themeless operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Staggered
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser pistol charges 15/20 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2

Culture: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 Knowledge of Damai

Elisan inclines his head respectfully to Kokulul and takes the offered seat. "The pleasure is ours, Guardian. I am Elisan Jurindah Solmali of House Noordib," he introduces himself, bowing from his seat. "May the Storyteller weave you tales of prosperity."

"I was not blessed with magical abilities like those of the Damai - my talents lie in other areas. Originally from the Idari, I am undertaking the trials of Tempering. So far, they have taken me from my home, to Castrovel, and on to Absalom Station."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Ella reviews the dossier and they travel to the quarters. "Ah, a damai. My records indicate they hail from Daimalko, a dry and rocky worlds which was mostly destroyed by an event called the "Awakening" 200 years ago. Not only did powerful earthquakes and eruption happen, but colossi awaoke under the planet's surface and nearly destroyed the damai people. Despite this, their people are known for powerful magic."

In the room, she introduces herself with a bow. "Greetings, Guardian. My designation is LA6497F. However, most organic species refer to me as Ella or Elle. You may as well. My primary purpose is to assist with the archive and catalog of data for the infosphere. Occasionally, my ties to the Starfinder Society see me collecting and observing data where few others may obtain it. All data sources must be cataloged for further study and integration."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

Roll to know about damai.
Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Roll to impress.
Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

"Greetings, I am AMOSU - Automated Maintenance & Operations Support Unit. I hope to provide superior technological, scientific, and cultural evaluation assistance as needed," AMOSU continues to drone on in its monotone voice for several moments about various functions it can fulfill, tasks it can complete, languages it can speak, races and species it has encountered, observations about station protocols and regulations, and station technical functioning before realizing the conversation has moved on... It then sits silently and motionless, watching the interactions.

Final Culture/Sense Motive Roll.
Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

SLOTTED BOONS:
Faction: Second Seekers (Jadnura)
Personal: Ferran/Woikio

No culture to speak of...

Accepting the offered seat Charlie sits down after introducing himself "Grrreetings Guardian Shrani Kokulul. My designation is Charlie-X, but I also respond to Charrrlie. It's a pleasure to meet you and I'll assure you it will be our priority to keep you safe and enterrrtained while you are here"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Sense motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Culture re: the Damai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

--

Delta-5 takes a seat and nods his head to the Damai. "Delta-5."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


One more to go - geez Dicebot...!

Exo-Guardians

M Vesk 3 | Guardian | Solarion
Tag:
LG Vesk M Solarion 3 | SP 24 HP 27 RP 3 | EAC 18, KAC18 | Fort +4*; Ref +3*; Will +3* | Init +2, Perc +4

Won't roll for the information, as we have most of it already. Take 10 for 17 for Radokhama.

The vesk stands proud and strong and I produced himself to Shrani. Well met Guardian Shrani. I am Rahdokhama of Vesk-V, here to assist you with all that you require. If you would please share with us your itinerary, we would love to get started. Are there any places you would like to see during your time here?

Diplo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Charlie, Amosu, and Delta find they make no connection, possibly even a negative first impression - being way out of their element making small talk with a diplomat
Elisan, Ella, and Rahdokama smooth things over adeptly though - but in the end she seems a bit indifferent.

"Charlie, some entertainment would be ideal. Talosin-3 is a great place, however, the nature of our settlement and the tireless work ethic of our pioneers means that we have not yet built much in the way of high end or refined entertainment. I would love to enjoy a good quality meal, Absalom Station is a cultural melting pot and I wish to partake of some fine dining, do you think you could arrange us all a table? A window preferably, I don't want us to be crowded"

"Elisan that is very interesting! As a fellow non-native wouldn't it be amazing to experience a trip to see the Armada and Absalom Station from the outside? So different from our respective homeworlds..."

"I understand your struggle Marguerite, the trials and tribulations of dealing with a small colony is something I too am used to having to deal with. Negotiations with officials can be personally satisfying though, so it's not all bad."

"Rahdokma, perhaps your and Ella could assist me to find me some souvenirs. I need to locate suitable products for workmates and family, and I'd also like an example of some animal life from Absalom Station"

Your collective sense and understanding her culture give you the impression that she likes negotiations (smiling when the concept is dropped in conversation with Marguerite and Davrin), and dislikes crowds.

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

AMOSU begins hurriedly collecting the diplomats requests, "To confirm Guardian Shrani, you wish to experience fine dining with a window seat, see the Armada and Station from space, purchase souvenirs, and acquire a sample of animal life." AMOSU brings up its computer's AI and begins searching the infosphere for compatible locations, suitably high end for a diplomat while remaining less crowed.

"If there are any other requirements that would make these experiences more enjoyable, please let us know. Do you have any preference in which order they occur?"

Culture to find locations/options for the events? If there's no order preferences, what's the group feeling for first?

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Perhaps we should take the Guardian to eat first. The meal will allow us time to learn more about what she would like and to research possible destinations." Ella accesses the Station directory to begin searching for a suitable fine dining establishment with varied cultural cuisine but is not overly popular.

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Exo-Guardians

M Vesk 3 | Guardian | Solarion
Tag:
LG Vesk M Solarion 3 | SP 24 HP 27 RP 3 | EAC 18, KAC18 | Fort +4*; Ref +3*; Will +3* | Init +2, Perc +4

Rahdokhama nods in acknowledgement. Very well. We will organise all these these things for you. As my friends have suggested, maybe something to eat first. If you would give us a moment to find the most suitable place.


"No real preference in the order, however I got a brochure for a sightseeing tour by Periphery Stars, looks exactly like what I want to do - so that is the ship I want"

AMOSU and Ella locate both come to the same conclusion - PERFEXION.

Perfexion is an upscale eatery, where expert lashunta chefs prepare food at diners’ tables after psychically assessing their eating preferences. A meal includes several courses with dishes such as Castrovelian eel soup and roasted frujai frond steak on a bed of sauteed caypin rings (the bravest diners prefer the caypin tentacles still ambulatory), with Akitonian cactus ice cream for dessert. Perfexion is one of the most popular restaurants in the Pact Worlds, with a reservation list several weeks long. Unsurprisingly, they can "fit you in right away" once a few calls are made.

Shopping areas are numerous, and there are several that fit the bill.

You recall that wild squoxes are plentiful in Jatembe Park, and that would be an ideal outing.

Ready to move on?

Wayfinders

Male LN kasatha themeless operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Staggered
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser pistol charges 15/20 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2

While his companions apply their knowledge of local eateries and venues, Elisan continues to converse with the Guardian.

Inclining his head in agreement, he replies, "Indeed, Guardian Kokulul. I was able to catch a glimpse of the Armada upon my arrival, but would welcome the chance for a closer visit. My mind's eye cannot imagine such a magnitude of spacecraft."

"If such things interest you, perhaps - once your duties here are concluded - you might wish to visit the Idari. The ship's landscape curving around the interior surface of the Drum is quite a unique vista. Looking up and seeing not sky and stars, but networks of streets, buildings, parks and forests looking down from above you proves an alien, and often unnerving, experience for those not accustomed to it."

Ready to move on if everyone else is.


Reflective walls and an understated sign mark the location of Perfexion, one of Absalom Station’s most exclusive restaurants.

A small crowd of well-dressed hopefuls lingers near the door while a red-velvet cordon keeps them back from passing into the establishment’s entryway.

Two vesk bouncers outside the restaurant’s entrance and admit only those who have a verified reservation in hand. They stand just outside the door, wearing ceremonial armor and brandishing doshkos,all while providing an intimidating presence.

They direct you to your average looking table, but you can see there are better tables, and a much better (and vacant) table in the Private dining room.

Exo-Guardians

M Vesk 3 | Guardian | Solarion
Tag:
LG Vesk M Solarion 3 | SP 24 HP 27 RP 3 | EAC 18, KAC18 | Fort +4*; Ref +3*; Will +3* | Init +2, Perc +4

Rahdokama mods to the vesk as he passes, acknowledging them as brother in arms. He then tries to get the attention of one of the servants after observing the room. Ahem. Brothers, we are on an extremely sensitive diplomatic mission for the Starfinder Society. He flashes the holosymbol of the society out to show credentials. We are escorts for Guardian Shrani - and she wishes to dine in your establishment. We would like to offer him the finest dining experience Absalom Station has to offer. Would we please be able to use your private booth for a few hours for this exercise. The Pact Worlds and the Society would be in your debt. He asks politely hoping they would understand.

Diplomaxy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


The bouncers sneer for a moment, but then seem vaguely relateable to their fellow Vesk "Sorry mate, be more than my jobs worth" one replies, the other keeps scanning the crowd.

Aid is possible

Wayfinders

Male LN kasatha themeless operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Staggered
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser pistol charges 15/20 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2

Elisan chips in with the bouncers. "The private room is currently vacant. And we won't need it for too long. Besides, it will free up our table. Maybe for some of that lot out there," he indicates the "hopefuls", "will be appreciative enough for a table to make it worth your while..."

Aid, Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

Diplomacy/Aid DC 10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

"There are several tactical advantages to allowing a high profile dignitary preferential treatment..." AMOSU tries to help by pointing out the advantages of allowing Guardian Shrani the private table.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Diplomacy, aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

"Come on; no one is even using that table."


Building on Rahdokama's smooth initial approach, the rest of you manage to glad hand the Vesk into having a talk to the maître d' who looks over and waves your group in.

You are led to the much more exclusive private rooms.

Elegant, transparent furnishings and multicolored lights fill this luxurious space with an ethereal glow. At each table, a small group of socialites watches in awe as dexterous chefs prepare food in a show that is as much acrobatic as culinary.
Liveried waitstaff move between the tables, bringing beverages and clearing plates. A floor-to-ceiling holographic aquarium fills one wall between a pair of staircases, and large windows provide a breathtaking view of Jatembe Park. Each table contains refrigerated storage for all of the ingredients the chef needs.

Shrani looks on, impressed, "They certainly don't have places like this back home" she turns back to the party "Elisan you mentioned the Idari earlier - does it have places like this?"

"Delta, AMOSU, much interest in these sorts of places? How about the rest of you - fine dining as a preference, or do you prefer more relaxed eating?"

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 eyes the fancy food and the performance chefs. He pauses for a moment to consider the question. "I like the fancy food, but I'd rather eat it at a back-corner cafe. But not too busy."


"I share your interest in a bit of solitude, I am not fond of crowds. The business of it all is so distracting"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

"Perrsonally I'd prrrefer a bar with plenty of drinks and good comforrt food. But we are herre to show you the diverrsity of Absolom Station and that includes places such as this."

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 nods at Shrani, then turns his attention to Charlie-X. "To be honest, that does sound like the kind of place I end up on a night out."

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ella tilts her head to one side. "While cheaper food may be both filling and tasty, I do enjoy experiencing and cataloging food of all types, including those of fine establishments. Some of the flavor combinations are quite unique and provide a much different experience than those of a more basic nature. It is also of interest to see the difference in the prices of food based on the way it is prepared."

She lifts a spoon of Akitonian cactus ice cream. "Take this for instance. Grilled Akitonian cactus can be found at many establishments for much cheaper. However, place a small amount in a ice cream by a skilled chef, and it becomes a dish worthy of 20 times the value. Quite the oddity."


As Ella finishes her observation, a non-binary Lashunta Chef arrives at your table with a dramatic flair and boundless arrogant confidence. "You will open your minds and I will conduct a psychic reading on you to determine your food preferences"

In your next post, let me know if you RESIST the reading

The Emissary agrees and the chef stares intently whilst nodding sagely.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 doesn't go out of his way to resist the reading, but he definitely doesn't "open his mind" either. Arrogant SoB He thinks to himself.

I'm guessing that counts as resisting, though?

Wayfinders

Male LN kasatha themeless operative 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Staggered
Abilities/Consumables:
Laser pistol charges 15/20 | Serum of healing mk I 2/2

Elisan, distracted by the spectacle of the private room and its backdrop, is slow in responding to the diplomat's query. "Uh, um."

He turns his attention to the Guardian. "Just like most places - planetary or otherwise - the Idari is home to a diversity of lifeforms. This includes not only species and cultures, but socio-economics, too. Exclusive venues such as these are found aboard, but I must admit, are beyond my usual experience."

When the Lashunta chef arrives, Elisan complies with the request as a matter of decorum.

Dataphiles

Genderless Android | Spacefarer | Mechanic (Exocortex) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 13/16; RP: 5/5 | BAB: 1; EAC: 14; KAC: 15; CMD: 23 | F+0; R+6; W+4 | Init: +3; Perc: +9; Spd: 30' | Str+1, Dex+1, Con+0, Int+4, Wis+1, Cha-1

"Agreed this level of preparation and input is unusual for my dining experiences. Though I do find it intriguing." AMOSU watches as the Lashunta begins reading those present for their meals.

As the chef approaches it, AMOSU tries to engage the chef in how the process works, "An interesting method of food selection. How is the determination derived? Do you detect preferences or are your able to understand and interpret flavor memories?" AMOSU continues to question the chef throughout its reading.

Genuinely naive and curious, AMOSU is approaching this like a 7-year trying to figure out something. Not resisting, but it would be distracting.

1 to 50 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty] #1-32: Acts of Association (Table 2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.