GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Handouts


551 to 575 of 575 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

I live out in the county. May times when I try to load the maps, I loose the connection and have to reboot the air card.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

I will think of what I can use as an alternative.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

I suggest that everyone roll DC 15 Fort check to avoid being dazzled for a round. The Basilisks roll to avoid blindness if he triggers...

GM, I think the creature should act - everyone inside and awaits.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The basilisk turns, its tail almost looks to be wagging.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -10

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

Ashtoret takes a step forward, raises her crossbow, and shoots at the monster, despite the fact that it is very difficult to aim.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 191d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ashtoret's bolt sticks in the thick hide of the basilisk causing another stream of blood to trickle down its side.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -19

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
S Sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d6 ⇒ 2
Two Blades stabbed down on the creature, drawing more blood in the process as he then stepped back a bit.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

I got no idea why Two blades act like this

Mira grabs out the leather pouch andh s+#!-pellets from basilisks lair and try to approach looking to left side to avoid gaze at least partially .
basi-basi! Come on! - she says at Sylvan.

Arcana or Nature to know more about basilisk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Two Blades I thought you were going to lure it further into the room? Now you are back where I just moved you from


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades stabs down at the basilisk and draws more blood with both strikes.

The basilisk gazes at Two Blades Fort save please. DC15 or be turned to stone.

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -25

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Sorry, I did not know that you have moved me. For some reason I can edit the map using my tablet in town but can not get it to post. I can post here but lost connection to the map after 5 minutes and only getting the title page to load. Not having much luck computerwise this module.
Fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf is literally blind right now, so he is useless until the basilisk comes into the room where he has a shot of swinging at it


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ok. I guess I'll put Mira and Ashtoret into delay and start the next round.

The Basilisk makes a bite at Two Blades.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Combat Round 5 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades (take 6 damage please)
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -25

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

And like it... Sorry, I was waiting to see what the other players were doing.
rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d6 ⇒ 4
Two Blades continued to attack the creature, trying to avoid looking at it.
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

well I guess you might be able to solo the creature by yourself in the hallway. Meanwhile if you get bored of fighting it by yourself you're welcome to come in here and let us help ;-)


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades strikes twice at the Basilisk again, drawing more blood.

Combat Round 5 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -32

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"Two Blades?" Ēoswulf asks nervously

delaying

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira takes a look around to find something useful or interesting, while Two Blades slice local pet.

Letsuna, you can give us more info aboput this room meanwhile. I agree with Eoswulf %) And I suppose Ashtoret gonna delay as well.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
rapier crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Keeping the creature busy, Two Blades put more puncture wounds in its hide.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

This room is a morgue. The tools for kobold burial rituals are scattered around. There are bottles of fragrant oils and preservative liquids on the shelves and small knives, hoses and hooks are arranged on a table to the side.

Is that the kind of detail you were after Mira?

The Basilisk tries to push Two Blades backward and get into the room where it can smell more humanoids.

Bullrush: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

This provokes from Two Blades

Two Blades stands his ground and does not move.

Combat Round 6 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -32

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf continues to wait

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

AO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
As the creature tired to bull its way past him, Two Blades stabbed it again.

Not sure if the damage has been updated from last round

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14
GM Ietsuna wrote:

This room is a morgue. The tools for kobold burial rituals are scattered around. There are bottles of fragrant oils and preservative liquids on the shelves and small knives, hoses and hooks are arranged on a table to the side.

Is that the kind of detail you were after Mira?

The Basilisk tries to push Two Blades backward and get into the room where it can smell more humanoids.

Yea, thanks!

Mira steps closer to one of dead kobolds to inspect him and reasons of death... Heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Ash, look at those bodies! Cmon Two blades, you can finishém off and join us after!! - adss Mira lodly!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

After stopping the creature dead in its tracks, he continued to poke and prod it with his blades.
Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d6 ⇒ 6

Fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades finishes off the basilisk with a thrust from both his weapons.

Mira sees that these kobold corpses died as a result of bludgeoning damage. They have some grit and small stones embedded in their flesh in a couple of locations although they have been mostly cleaned and prepared for burial.

551 to 575 of 575 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.