GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Handouts


351 to 400 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ashtoret Strength: 1d20 ⇒ 19


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You manage to navigate around the rubble.

Beyond it a relatively open patch of ground gives the tyrannosaurus an opportunity to build up speed, and she draws dangerously close to you.

Stealth check to get off the track undetected or Attack to back it off

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Seeing a chance, Two Blades with his quicker speed, made his way off the track disappearing like a ghost.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Inspired by Two Blades action, Miralissa tries to disappear as well...
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

... But her scarf is too colorful and finally, she's just an analyst.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Eoswulf Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Ashtoret Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Despite the group being generally terrible at stealth in this instance Two Blades manages to keep the group from being detected.

A waterfall feeds a pool and stream that cut across a broad section of the ravine, and sharptoothed fish are leaping out of the water in anticipation of a meal.

Acrobatics to jump over or swim to dive in and swim through

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Oh, I need my black powder dry! - shouts Miralissa and jump across...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

We all might have acrobatics penalty or bonus based on speed. For example, gnome with speed 20 will take -4 to jums, becasue of just 20 feet land speed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 4 = 32
Finding a place to cross, Two Blades sprinted across the stream with little effort.

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

- If I'll die here, I want to return as a ghost an terrorize both dinosaurs and aspids till the end of the days...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades manages to cross the pool in one jump and helps the rest of you across.

You continue to run, spotting the Aspis agents trying to cross a deep pit by swinging on vines. You can try to shoot the vines down to slow them, or find a quicker way around of your own.

A ranged attack or a Perception Check

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf looks around for a better way through.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa hears the roar fom behind, she wats to run, but now she feels an opportunity. She prepares her musket, get down to one knee and shoot with scatter at Aspis agents. Thunder strikes and purple smoke appears around the spellslinger!

Range (touch) attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

...wether or not some of rivals fall, Mira resumes to follow the team, tryin to be with Two Blades.

Ash, you will not die here, if you run quicker than the last! Statisticaly that's true!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Feeling a hand guiding him, Two Blade pointed to a path. "Desna is pointing us in that direction" he said.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades finds a path and you all bolt down it.

Big dinosaurs can’t fit through tight spaces, and you can slow your pursuer by slipping through a particularly thick copse.

Knowledge Nature to find a way through or Escape Artist to squeeze through.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Trying to navigate and avoid being bited, Mira remembers some nature lessons...
Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Looking for a narrow spot, Two Blade tried to wiggle his way through the underbrush.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf tries to find a way to squeeze through.

escape artist, untrained, ACP: 1d20 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 3 = 2


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Sit tight everyone. Having a minor issue today. I will be back on deck tomorrow.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The thick foliage slows you down as the dinosaur gains on you.

The ravine wall is just ahead, and the Aspis Consortium agents burst from another stand of trees and race for the same set of handholds. One of the
trees growing along your path bears a single glowing fruit known as a Kaava sun pear.

Retrieving the Sun Pear is optional. In order to get the fruit, a must elect to roll the obstacle check twice and take the lower result as well as succeed at a DC 15 Acrobatics or Climb check to snatch the pear.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

climb, ACP: 1d20 + 8 - 3 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 3 = 10
Ēoswulf tries to get the pear and fails.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Escape artist: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Seeing the Sun Pear, Two Blades danced up the tree to grab it.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

EA: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Two Blades runs along, leaping up and snatching the Sun Pear as he goes past.

The cliff top is just ahead—and the tyrannosaurus right behind!

Ok, Climb check to climb up, or Strength or Dexterity check to drop a rock on the dinosaur.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira gonna try to avoid the obstacle, but fell no good moment to stanch the fruit by her own...

EA: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Now, to be sure all the team will go up to the cliff, Mirallissa gonna use one of her tokens, which immediately grow huge tree.

Get ready to be tossed! she shouts tryin to find a balance
Dexterity: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Throw Rock: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Two Blades grabbed a rock to throw at the tyrannosaurus only to see a large tree materialize in mid air. "I guess you are branching out, or are you just turning over a new leaf?" Two Blade said as he started a barrage of bad puns.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You manage to escape the tyrannosaurus easily. The same cannot be said for the Aspis team who lose 2 members as the angry dinosaur tears them to pieces.

DC 18 Knowledge (nature):
Looking down at the Kaava Sun Pear you see that it is glowing. You knowthat this glow will continue for 8 hours after it has been picked. During this time, if a creature eats the fruit as a full-round action, it confers the benefits of cure moderate wounds and neutralize poison (CL 7th).

At the outskirts of the Krihirik village, grippli possessions lie scattered about as if they were dropped or tossed carelessly from the dwellings above. Where before gripplis hurried about the village, now none are to be found. Shouting from the direction of the elders’ hut carries through the empty jungle— Find the others!—followed by the loud crash of something falling to the jungle floor.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

nature for the fruit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Mira expected more obstacles. So, catching her breath after escape from T-Rex reeth she looks happy, even though a little bit fatigue.
Her hair is not so perfect as used to. She check the musket to be sure it is ready for action. Than she tryis to be not very loud hoping to come closer and look what's happening on the village.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Let's hurry. We need the elders alive and free. Sound like they could be in trouble. I will bless all of you with Cassandalee tactics as far as we face enemy

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf rushes to the elders hut and looks around for trouble.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ok, map is up of the grippli village. See slide 4

Initiative:

Ashtoret: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Eoswulf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Two Blades: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Miralissa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Blue: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Eoswulf bursts into the village.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Blue
Mira
Yellow
Eoswulf
Ashtoret

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Sorry, for some reason I can only bring up the title page for the map. Please move me towards the nearest foe, Red preferably. Use Agile Feet if needed. Quick draw weapons and stab the foe with the rapier.

Two Blades sprinted across the village towards the nearest foe, stabbing at it with his sword.

Rapier+SA: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 62d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Red and Yellow are up in the tree-top dwellings of the grippli. Blue is a panther and on the ground.

Two Blades move up to the panther and thrusts his rapier into the cat.

Blue retaliates with a bite.

Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The jaws snap at nothing but air.

Red continues to rampage through the tree-house.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Blue -13
Mira
Yellow
Eoswulf
Ashtoret

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Atalyanteminondar - whispers Miralissa
All the team receive Bless.

+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. For 1 minute.

She then trys to find another target, not willing to shoot the Panter for now...


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yellow moves across the suspended structure and fires at Ashtoret.

longbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

The arrow thunks into Ashtoret.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Blue -13
Mira
Yellow
Eoswulf
Ashtoret -5

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

I assume that I used the wand of mage armor as soon as I saw that something was wrong in the village. It's logical.

- Ahhh! That's hurts!

Ashtoret walks forward, taking cover from the shooter behind a tree.

- I'll turn off this cat, Two Blades, take care of the shooters!

Move & Color Spray DC 15 W! No AoO because of cover from panther. I have one more Color Spray - last prepared spell today.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Panther Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

As the colourful blast comes the panther shakes her head and resists the panic.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Blue -13
Mira
Yellow
Eoswulf
Ashtoret -5

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
Quickly moving under the walkway to provide some cover, Two Blades drove the point of the blade deep into the panthers chest.

Rapier flank: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 = 291d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 32d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10
Crit?: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades stab goes deeply into the panther, but does not hit any vital organs.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Blue -26
Mira
Yellow
Eoswulf
Ashtoret -5


Botting Eoswulf

- Rrrrr! Rage

longsword, attack, rage, power attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 - 1 = 25
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 3 = 18

Incredible blow mighty northern warrior cuts off the head of the black cat, which at this moment grinned at the shoanti warrior.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yup, that'll do it Blue is dead.

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Mira
Yellow
Eoswulf
Ashtoret -5

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa steps for better positioning, and shot down the yellow!

attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 24
attack confirm? : 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 5
usual dmg :(: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mira strikes Yellow doing significant damage.

Yellow fires back at Mira.

Longbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Mira -6
Yellow -10
Eoswulf
Ashtoret -5

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Ouch! Enemy's got tactical advantage!

Do not forget about +1 to Attack from blessing if you engage or shot! Seems like enemy are about 20-30 feet from the ground. I wonder about actual distance to calculate spell opportunity.

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

- Let's dance a little, baby. Say hello to my little friend.

Ripping off her crossbow and pressing her back against a tree trunk for less recoil, she fires a bolt at her attacker.

Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 111d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 yellow


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ashtoret fires at yellow but her aim is thrown off by the trees and she misses.

I'll give Two Blades and Esowulf a couple more hours then bot them

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Um, I posted a question in the discussion section. If I can't get to them then please ignore, otherwise, please move me next to yellow if I succeed.
Dropping his weapons to free his hands, Two-Blades scrambled up the tree to reach the foe, drawing his pair of light maces he carries for dealing with skeletons.
Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Expend one use of Agile feet


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

I posted a reply, but it looks like it was eaten. Sorry. They are 10 feet up on rope bridges and platforms in the trees. There are ropes that can be climbed and trees too. An 8 will get you up a rope since they are knotted.

Eoswulf aims his crossbow at Yellow.

light Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 piercing: 1d8 ⇒ 8

The shot takes Yellow out.

Red draws a dagger from his belt and flicks it at Two Blades.

Dagger: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The dagger misses and stick into a tree.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Mira -6
Eoswulf
Ashtoret -5

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa tries to find a spot so that she able to see the last one standing enemy. At least his head, or palm to see...

if she findes such position - she'll cry aloud
Get over here!

DC 17 spellcraft:
Command spell to come closer. DC Will=14

If Mira is not able to find target from the ground - she gonna follow Two Blades instead of casting.
Climb: -1 + 1d20 ⇒ -1 + (17) = 16


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Red Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Red resists the spell of Mira.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Heading to deal with the remaining foe, Two Blades tried hitting him but they deftly avoided the blow.

Lt mace: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d6 ⇒ 4


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades swings and misses.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Red
Mira -6
Eoswulf
Ashtoret -5

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

I need to get Ēoswulf an adaptive composite longbow...

Ēoswulf reloads his crossbow and fires again.

shouldn't he be fatigued right now?

light crossbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
piercing: 1d8 ⇒ 3

sorry for taking so long to check in after my conference. I am back now for real, though still busier than usual


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Should Red be fatigued right now? I didn't think so, but I could have missed something. He passed the check against command and mechanically isn't a class which suffers fatigue from using abilities.

351 to 400 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.