GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Handouts


301 to 350 of 624 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira realize, that rivals are not far forward, and they face obstacles. She'd take one alchemist fire and one Magic Oil from the loot.

Body will be eaten here, so if party ready to move one and grab all the stuff... Let's move!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Nodding in agreement, Two Blades picked up the potion and the other alchemist fire. "Here, take the rapier along with the bow and arrows just in case Ēoswulf and Ashtoret, you can take the other oil and the healing potion" he said, passing out the items


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The floor of the ravine slopes downward slightly and the foliage overhead gradually thins. The ravine is wider here, and numerous boulders scattered throughout the area attest to steady erosion. Some of the boulders bear strange carvings and are even hewn into rough pillars, but they jut at odd angles out from the landscape and don’t seem to be a part of any surviving structure. Nestled in the shadow of two such pillars is a shallow pit scraped out of the earth by some massive creature’s claws. The nest contains several branches, the half-eaten body of a leather-clad humanoid, several broken shells, and a several large, intact eggs. In the trampled foliage near the nest lies the corpse of a massive, bipedal dinosaur, its tooth-lined maw agape and its hide pierced with dozens of crude javelins.

Around the nest four reptilian humanoids hover around the nest.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"Those must be the lizardfolk the grippli warned us about. We should get a close as we can before they notice, then take the eggs. We may be able to cut a deal but most likely we will be cutting them instead."

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Cmon, let's shoot them from afar. Bows, ready! They could be dangerous if could oppose such a dinosaur. Mira whispersgetting ready her loud weapon. She will shoot as far as every ally start acting but before melee combat clashes.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"I will not shoot them without knowing who they are and if they will let us take the eggs." Ēoswulf draws his sword and shield and then approaches the nest, sword and shield in a lax, open position.

"Hail!" He says from about 80 feet away.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Eoswulf shouts a greeting to the scales reptilian humanoids. With a start they jump up from their meal within the nest and raise their weapons.

Initiative:

Ashtoret: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Eoswulf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Two Blades: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Miralissa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Red and Green Enemy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Blue and Yellow Enemy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Miralissa
Eoswulf
Red
Green
Blue
Yellow
Ashtoret

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

"So much for trying the friendly approach". Two Blades said as he rapidly closed the distance between them and the foes. Just before he reached the the lizardman, the rapier was thrust forward, striking the creature deep in the chest.

Quick draw and Charge, -2 to AC (Now 19)
Rapier Green: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 = 291d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 32d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8
Rapier Crit?: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 2 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades charges and wounds Green with an impressive display of rapier use.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Miralissa
Eoswulf
Red
Green -12
Blue
Yellow
Ashtoret

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira quickly following Two Blades. She hopes Eoswulf got an idea even now, after battle begins.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

I think it is 15 damage, 7 +8 for the Sneak attack unless they have DR.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf moves up to support Two Blades in melee.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The four enemies turn as Green is attacked by Two Blades.

Green swings his morning star at Two Blades

morningstar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Blue moves up and attacks Eoswulf with a claw

claw: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Yellow throws a javelin at Ashtoret

Javelin: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 4 = 13 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

And Red looks at Two Blades and tosses its javelin too

Javelin: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 4 = 6 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

All of teh attacks miss.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Miralissa
Eoswulf
Red
Green -15
Blue
Yellow
Ashtoret

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf attacks the enemy with sword and shield.

will 5 foot step towards the other enemy if first attack drops the one next to me

longsword, attack, rage, twf, power attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 - 2 - 1 = 8
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 11

armor spikes, attack, rage, twf, power attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 - 2 - 1 = 15
piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Two Blades shows why he has that particular nickname as he plunged both blades into the foe in front of him.
Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 251d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Shortsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d6 ⇒ 6

Rapier Crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Shortsword Crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d6 ⇒ 3

Attack Green unless Ēoswulf drops him, in that case attack Red. Please 5' step as needed as I am not able to get the map to load. More so if I can get into flank...and not get flanked. If I can flank, then toss in 4d6 of Sneak attack for good measure.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Eoswulf swings and misses as his longsword whizzes past Blue's nose. He tries to follow up with a slam of his armour spikes, but the creature's scales hold out.

You wont get a flank with a 5 foot step, but still did some damage

Two Blades plunges both his rapier and short sword into the ribs of the Green enemy. It wobbles on its feet, but does not go down as blood oozes out of the wounds.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Two Blades
Miralissa
Eoswulf
Red
Green -15
Blue
Yellow
Ashtoret

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Without delay Mira going to flank Lizards. But instead of shooting, she just draws formulae to stun both range threat. A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from spellslingers weapon...

Exorus-atraticus:
Color Spray DC 13 Will
2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)
3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.
5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.

Possibly length effect for...: 1d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5

Also Miralissa take a looke around to see, how many eggs are in good condition.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

There are 5 eggs in good condition.

Mira's colour spray flies out.

Yellow Will: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

Red Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Yellow falls to the ground unconscious.

Red resists the blast.

Ashtoret fires her crossbow at Green.

Mwk Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The bolt bounces off its scales.

Red moves up and bites at Mira.

bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Confirm?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Extra Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The jaws snap onto her arm, digging in deeply.

Green claws at Two Blades

claw 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
claw 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
confirm?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 Extra Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The claw rakes across his chest leaving a bloody trail.

Blue swings a morning star at Eoswulf

morningstar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

It misses wide.

Combat Round 2/3 - Bold May Act

Two Blades -16
Miralissa -13
Eoswulf
Red
Green -15
Blue
Yellow (unconscious for 4 rounds)
Ashtoret

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf shouts in frustration and strikes again.

same story; if the first attack drops the one by me, 5' step before the second attack

longsword, attack, rage, twf, power attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 - 2 - 1 = 18
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 10

armor spikes, attack, rage, twf, power attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 - 2 - 1 = 20
piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 9

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa terrifying by this deadly bite. SHe did not expect such offensive move from the lizardfolk.

If she is able to 5-feet step away from him - she'll do it.
It behind her just difficult terain, like dinosaur's nest, she gonna cast deffinsively with DC=17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Flee! - shouts Mira. Will DC to avoid Command spell =14

Even injured, she will stay to protet eggs. Hopefully Eosulf and Two blades soon cut their way through to help her.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Eoswulf swings and damages the Blue lizardfolw with his first shot, then uses his second to take the lizardfolk out.

Red Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

The Red lizardfolk just looks at Miralissa, his head tilted slightly at her words.

Combat Round 2/3 - Bold May Act

Two Blades -16
Miralissa -13
Eoswulf
Red
Green -15
Blue
Yellow (unconscious for 4 rounds)
Ashtoret

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

Hello dears! Long time no see! :) First, the javelin hit me (-4 hp) - my AC stats are based on magical armor, which I did not have in that moment. Second, I'll post actions for 2 rounds - my 1 round actions are (almost always) very simple...

The beginning of the battle was not too rosy for Ashtoret - the javelin scratched her thigh, leaving a bleeding wound!

- Aaah! You will pay for that!

But before Ashtoret begins to take revenge she decides it is prudent to protect herself! She quickly pulls out a magic wand and says the activating word 'МАГАРМОРУС', putting on a magical protection. After that, she drops the wand, remembering the place where she did it. (round 1)

- Try the taste of real terror, scaly freak. My Princess, hear me! ИДЕТ КОЗА РОГАТАЯ! ЗА МАЛЫМИ КОЗЛЯТАМИ! БУ!

Her words flow smoothly from profanity in mystical semi-prayer to one of the most feared goddesses, and then - in an ancient magical formula rooted to the shamans of the forgotten northern tribes... (round 2; Cause Fear DC 16 RED + 5ft step)

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

I just got the first page to load but none of the others. Please move me as needed.
Two Blades grimaced in pain as the claw raked across his chest. Pulling his blade out, he stabbed the creature once again.

Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Shortsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d6 ⇒ 6


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Red Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Red is now frightened.

Two Blade's rapier punches through the Green enemy's chest, but his short sword is turned aside by the scales.

Red takes off running away down the trail.

Green snaps its jaws at Two Blades.

bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Combat Round 3/4 - Bold May Act

Two Blades -20
Miralissa -13
Eoswulf
Red (Frightened, 1 round)
Green -21
Yellow (unconscious for 3 rounds)
Ashtoret -4

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira thankfully looks at Ashtoret, takes out a wand and hels herself
Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3.

She feel much better...
Are those eggs large? What about their weight?

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

Ashtoret takes the crossbow (as all the pathfinders, she certainly has it loaded all the time) and sends the bolt to the green one.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 191d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ashtoret's boot hits and Green winces in pain.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Two Blades quickly shifted over and waited for Ēoswulf to join him in dealing with the lizardman. Once the Dward closed the gap, he stabbed at the creature.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Rapier: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 = 131d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 22d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10
BOO!

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf steps up and attacks the lizard with both weapons.

longsword, attack, rage, flanking, twf, power attack, sneak attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 + 2 - 2 - 1 = 17
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 2 + (2) = 16

armor spikes, attack, rage, flanking, twf, power attack, sneak attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 + 2 - 2 - 1 = 25
piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 1 + (2) = 8


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Of course your crossbow is loaded. All of mine are always loaded also.

Eoswulf smashes green into submission.

Red moves back toward the group, its morning star raised.

Combat Round 4/5 - Bold May Act

Two Blades -20
Miralissa -13
Eoswulf
Red
Yellow (unconscious for 2 rounds)
Ashtoret -4

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf charges up to the red one and slashes at it with a mighty blow of his sword.

longsword, attack, rage, charging, power attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 20
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 15


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

That'll do it Eoswulf. You have one still knocked out for 12 seconds. What you doing with it?

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira now at -10 hp, not -13.

Miralissa getting closer to uncontious one, drawing a secondary rope. SHe hope to tie up this one till he not wake up.

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

- Yes. Let's take him alive. Maybe we can find out something userfull. Mira, do you speak draconic? - Ashtoret says while reloading her crossbow.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf takes the rope and quickly ties up the lizardfolk.

I think I have the highest CMD/CMB, so it makes sense for me to tie him


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yup, you tie up the lizardfolk.

The nest contains six eggs. The dead tyrannosaurus clearly died from the numerous javelins that stick out of its body, but the broken foliage nearby shows it didn’t die without a fight.

Also scattered around teh nest you find a climber’s kit, 100 feet of silk rope, a grappling hook, a longbow with 20 arrows, a potion of hide from animals, and two tree feather tokens. A stick within the nest turns out to be a wand of barkskin with some charges left.

DC 15 Heal check:
The mangled body in the nest was a human who died only an hour before. There is an Aspis badge on the body

DC 13 Survival check:
You find footprints left by the other
Aspis agents as they fled both up the sloping the ridge and farther down the ravine—the latter accompanied by more lizardfolk footprints.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

heal: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
survival: 10 + 6 = 16

"It seems our Aspis friends have been here. We should take the eggs and go now while we can."

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

After all but one enemy's perish, Mira shows angled glass amulet similar to small window. Everyone fells better as positive energy being channeled.... Channel twice: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

After this Mira take a look at bodies.
heal: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (13) = 16

I know Draconic, Ash. Not sure this creature will survive and will be happy to talk with not scaled kin. Now, let's take couple of eggs and get out of here. Predators and Aspis may be close.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira also will take the aspis badge from dead body.

Someone who gonna carry at least one egg should drink this potion - she shows the potion of hiding from animals. This will help to follow our mssion even if we face dangerous predators here. Also, those feather tokens are awesome! I'll take it. I suggest that Ashtoret and someone else grab one... Also I wonder if anyone good at Disguise? The idea is to change appearence to match this dead Aspis agent in case we will face them and prefer to parley or something...

Miralissa also puts together long silk rope with grappling hook. She want to be sure that Eoswulf and Two Blades both carefully put two eggs to their backpacks.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Two Blades looked around area as he tended to his wounds. "Gather around and enjoy the blessings of Desna." he said.

Channel Positive to heal: 1d6 ⇒ 6
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
use 3 charges from wand.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa suggests that they drop tied lizardfok here, take two eggs...
and keep ears opened for dangerous sounds. If the path to gripplis vilages sounds more natural, than it's the right way.

We need to remembrr about the main mission. Lets return!

Sovereign Court

HP 14 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

- Agreed. If this creature knows nothing useful, we must retreat back to the village with the eggs.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The lizardfolk refuses to talk.

A few hundred yards from the dinosaur nest, the ravine suddenly falls silent—no birds, monkeys, or other jungle creatures are audible. A few heartbeats later, a bellowing roar echoes through the ravine, causing countless small birds and animals to abandon their hiding places and scatter as quickly as possible. A series of great shuddering cracks herald the downfall of several trees in the distance, and a second thunderous roar pierces the air, followed by the frantic shouts of panicked humanoids. Suddenly, a massive dinosaur bursts out of the jungle to the southwest, pursuing a dozen leather-clad explorers through the ravine. The furious creature sweeps up a straggler into its massive jaws and flings the screaming victim off into the jungle, roars, and rushes toward its next target.

This is a modified chase as you are pursued by the t-rex.

How will you get around the fleeing rival party. Will you try to dodge around them (acrobatics) or knock them down (Combat maneuver)

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

RUN FOOLS!!! - shouts Miralissa and tries to avoid incoming poeple [dice=acrobatics] 1d20+2 [/acrobatics]

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
Seeing the huge angry creature approaching, Two Blades tried to dodge past the fleeing rivals.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mira's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Both Mira and Two Blades try to dodge out of the way, but are clipped by the fleeing rivals as the speed past.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Botting Eoswulf and Ashtoret

Ashtoret Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Eoswulf Combat Maneuver: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Ashtoret manages to avoid the onrush, but Eoswulf does not.

The Aspis and the T-Rex continue onward.

The dinosaur’s thunderous rampage causes some rubble to fall right in your path.

You can run around it with a survival check or try to push it aside with a strength check.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa isn't prepared for this. But she'll try to find a WAy around rubble...
survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf tries to find a way around.

survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Sovereign Court

Male AC 17/FF15/T12, +4/+4/+9 (+1 Will vs Enchantment) 35/35 BAB +3 Shaman (Speaker of the past) 4, Perception+4, Init+2

Twop Blades joined the others as they tried to make their way past the rubble.
Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

301 to 350 of 624 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.