GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key (Inactive)

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Handouts


551 to 600 of 668 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

I live out in the county. May times when I try to load the maps, I loose the connection and have to reboot the air card.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

I will think of what I can use as an alternative.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

I suggest that everyone roll DC 15 Fort check to avoid being dazzled for a round. The Basilisks roll to avoid blindness if he triggers...

GM, I think the creature should act - everyone inside and awaits.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The basilisk turns, its tail almost looks to be wagging.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -10

Sovereign Court

HP 20 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

Ashtoret takes a step forward, raises her crossbow, and shoots at the monster, despite the fact that it is very difficult to aim.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 191d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ashtoret's bolt sticks in the thick hide of the basilisk causing another stream of blood to trickle down its side.

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -19

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
S Sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d6 ⇒ 2
Two Blades stabbed down on the creature, drawing more blood in the process as he then stepped back a bit.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

I got no idea why Two blades act like this

Mira grabs out the leather pouch andh s@!&-pellets from basilisks lair and try to approach looking to left side to avoid gaze at least partially .
basi-basi! Come on! - she says at Sylvan.

Arcana or Nature to know more about basilisk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Two Blades I thought you were going to lure it further into the room? Now you are back where I just moved you from


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades stabs down at the basilisk and draws more blood with both strikes.

The basilisk gazes at Two Blades Fort save please. DC15 or be turned to stone.

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -25

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Sorry, I did not know that you have moved me. For some reason I can edit the map using my tablet in town but can not get it to post. I can post here but lost connection to the map after 5 minutes and only getting the title page to load. Not having much luck computerwise this module.
Fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf is literally blind right now, so he is useless until the basilisk comes into the room where he has a shot of swinging at it


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ok. I guess I'll put Mira and Ashtoret into delay and start the next round.

The Basilisk makes a bite at Two Blades.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Combat Round 5 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades (take 6 damage please)
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -25

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

And like it... Sorry, I was waiting to see what the other players were doing.
rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d6 ⇒ 4
Two Blades continued to attack the creature, trying to avoid looking at it.
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

well I guess you might be able to solo the creature by yourself in the hallway. Meanwhile if you get bored of fighting it by yourself you're welcome to come in here and let us help ;-)


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades strikes twice at the Basilisk again, drawing more blood.

Combat Round 5 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -32

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"Two Blades?" Ēoswulf asks nervously

delaying

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira takes a look around to find something useful or interesting, while Two Blades slice local pet.

Letsuna, you can give us more info aboput this room meanwhile. I agree with Eoswulf %) And I suppose Ashtoret gonna delay as well.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
rapier crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Keeping the creature busy, Two Blades put more puncture wounds in its hide.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

This room is a morgue. The tools for kobold burial rituals are scattered around. There are bottles of fragrant oils and preservative liquids on the shelves and small knives, hoses and hooks are arranged on a table to the side.

Is that the kind of detail you were after Mira?

The Basilisk tries to push Two Blades backward and get into the room where it can smell more humanoids.

Bullrush: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

This provokes from Two Blades

Two Blades stands his ground and does not move.

Combat Round 6 - Bold May Act

Eoswulf
Two Blades
Miralissa
Ashtoret
Basilisk -32

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf continues to wait

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

AO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
As the creature tired to bull its way past him, Two Blades stabbed it again.

Not sure if the damage has been updated from last round

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14
GM Ietsuna wrote:

This room is a morgue. The tools for kobold burial rituals are scattered around. There are bottles of fragrant oils and preservative liquids on the shelves and small knives, hoses and hooks are arranged on a table to the side.

Is that the kind of detail you were after Mira?

The Basilisk tries to push Two Blades backward and get into the room where it can smell more humanoids.

Yea, thanks!

Mira steps closer to one of dead kobolds to inspect him and reasons of death... Heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Ash, look at those bodies! Cmon Two blades, you can finishém off and join us after!! - adss Mira lodly!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

After stopping the creature dead in its tracks, he continued to poke and prod it with his blades.
Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d6 ⇒ 6

Fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades finishes off the basilisk with a thrust from both his weapons.

Mira sees that these kobold corpses died as a result of bludgeoning damage. They have some grit and small stones embedded in their flesh in a couple of locations although they have been mostly cleaned and prepared for burial.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Catching his breath, Two Blades saluted the fallen foe. "Now where?" he asked the others.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Lets take the creatures body inside. Here is a morgue. So. If this creature is magical, maybe we could take it's eyes or something else to be useful as a component? If he's dead I mean.

Miralissa have no more interest in this room after dealing with the basilisk. She looks confused but proud about Two Blades actions.

After things done - Mira will proceed ... I moved the token to the next place to check.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Many bits and pieces of metal lie on stone shelves carved into the walls. Several ornaments made from animal bones hang from the ceiling. A crude, one-foot-tall statue of a horned and winged creature stands on a stone table set next to a wall.

DC 13 Craft (traps) or Disable Device:
The metal bits and pieces are trap components.

DC 19 Knowledge (nature):
The statue on the table appears to be of a gargoyle.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Disable device: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
Two Blades looked over the bits of metal, giving the group an impromptu class on traps as he started to describe them.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf removes the blindfold. "Looks like I guessed right about what they used this for. Hope there's not another one of those things." he keeps the blindfold, just in case.

"I guess we should keep an extra look out for traps. Where to next?"

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Mira inspects the room Detects Magic and if nothing interesting inside - leave for another hall.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mira does not find anything magical in the room so heads out to further explore.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira carefully proceeds to the next room.
On the way she quietly asks ohters:
Colleagues, and what have we finally made to basilisk?

I will move all the team while we are not in combat.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf has a look around the room before joining Mira.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

thanks for keeping us together, Mira


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

A stone pillar bearing numerous lines of runic text stands amid
pieces of stone furniture and heaps of miscellaneous junk.

DC 15 Heal or Knowledge (engineering):
This house used to
be an infirmary. The kobolds have decorated the stone surfaces with paintings of dragons, but the original inscriptions on the stone pillar are still partially legible.

DC 15 Linguistics:
The inscription has runes and numbers. You think that the numbers are dates, but the notation is completely different from that used in Absalom Reckoning dates. Halfway through the list, the intervals between the dates suddenly become shorter and shorter.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
"This room appears to have been the infirmary. Can anyone make out the inscriptions on the stone?" Two Blades said, pointing out their location.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The inscriptions are written in dwarven. I think previously no-one could read dwarven so I didn't detail it, but if someone does I can give detail.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Engeneering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Linguistics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

It is dwarven, strange and ancient. According to this, some events occured here. More and more often.
Mira gonna check out for magic around and copy those numbers to her notebook before departure.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Before you stands a set of large stone double doors. Their construction is clearly dwarven. A cursory glance shows that they are not locked.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa check everyone to be ready and let Two Blades enter first. Team is following...

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Quietly making his way in, Two Blades looked to see if there were any threats.
Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

A huge block of intricately sculpted stone dominates the center of this vast temple chamber. To the east, a flight of stairs leads up to a walkway, which connects to the stone block’s surface. Six pillars lie around the edges of the room, each decorated with carved patterns of scales and dragon heads. Several large paintings of dragons adorn the floor.

The ceiling rises to a uniform height of 25 feet here. The centerpiece of the temple is a huge block of stone, the top of which is connected to a stairway by a walkway with a curiously round cross-section.

DC 12 Knowledge (religion):
The raised section is the shape of Torag's holy symbol

DC 12 Knowledge (dungeoneering) or Knowledge (engineering)
check, or a DC 17 Perception:
The six pillars in the room look like they are badly corroded and could be collapsed with enough effort or smashing. They would fall and do damage in a 25 foot line.

The "shaft" of the hammer is rounded and requires a DC12 Acrobatics check to move along at half speed

A group of kobolds is frantically praying to a massive golden statue as if they wanted it to wake up. The winged statue is standing atop a fifteen-foot-tall block of stone, its back against a wall decorated with many gold-leaf murals depicting historical scenes. Suddenly, the statue starts moving, flexing its wings, and roaring in a voice resembling a metallic hunting horn.

Kobold Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

K:Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
K:Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Auto succeed Acrobatics. Not sure if I can use my perception roll for going in for the second piece of information. Head in unless otherwise told by the group.

Seeing the raised section, it reminded Two Blades of the holy symbol that he had seen on the Dwarf clerics of Torag. making his way, the rogue carefully but with no effort made his way across the walkway.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Engeneering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

We could make a diversion here, with columns, see? But I think we should find our weapon-to-stop-guardian from Krihirik tribe and be ready. Lets try to be quiet for a while and see what ritual is this? - whispers Mira, trying to come after Two blades sneaky. But after the golden statues roars, she sat in fear afraid of they were spotted.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

WE need to decide who carry the grippli mud shard. I suppose it is Eoswulf...

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf moves up behind two blades.

I am fine with having the weapon but I don't remember what it is or what it does


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

It is an egg shaped talisman. You think that it may be able to be opened.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Eoswulf, prepare this egg to be opened. Let's not disrupt them, but watch for a while. , - whispers Mira everyone.

She sneaks after Two blades.
Astoret covers our back near halls entrance at the same time, listens for chanting and voices.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"Open it now, or later? I won't be able to hold my weapons when I do."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Are you opening the egg?

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

yeah, let's do it

551 to 600 of 668 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.