GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key (Inactive)

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Handouts


151 to 200 of 668 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Miralissa sees nothing dangerous on the other side of the bridge.

Sovereign Court

HP 20 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

Ashtoret carefully moves to the other side after the elf and also silently looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

”I don’t like this place. To easy to surprise as.... to easy.” - ironically, this thoughts distracts her from observing possible dangers....

Botting Ēoswulf - he is next one on the other side!

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Everyone should move their tokens on the map. I feel uncomfortable by this disposition


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ashtoret, I moved you up behind Mira. Do you want to be behind or in front of her?

Sovereign Court

HP 20 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

Moved Ashtoret and Ēoswulf on map!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

GM Roll, Alphabetical order: 1d2 ⇒ 2

As Eoswulf moves forward something snags on his foot and a net falls over his head.

Net Grapple: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Eoswulf manages to not be caught in the net. At the same time you hear rusting coming from the bushes to both sides of the path ahead of you.

Perception checks if you like

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Èoswulf curses at the net under his breath and then draws his sword at the rustling his shield should be already on from earlier

"Who goes there?"

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Two Blade eyes caught something out of the corner of his eye as he made it across the bridge.

Are we crossing left to right or right to left? (Not sure if I have crossed or not)


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Left to right.

Two Blades sees something in the bushes to both the right and the left of the path.

Added them to the map

DC 11 Knowledge Arcana to Identify:
This earless, panther-like beast snarls as the skin of its face twitches, then peels back to reveal the bone and flesh beneath. It is called a Krenshar

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"Two blades!" Ēoswulf shouts, eager to have him at his side for the coming fight.

Sovereign Court

HP 20 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

- Pallid Prinsess, bless this warrior... on causing death! - with this words Ashtoret touches Ēoswulf.

Battle Rage (Sp): +1 dmg for 1 round

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

K:Arcana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
"We are about to be attacked by a pair of Krenshar" Two Blades said as he moved along side the Dwarf.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Èoswulf is actually an Ulfen human :)

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira preparing her pistol and getting ready to shot down any animal, jumping from the bushes and come onto 20 feet range.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ok, putting us into initiative. Two Blades you get 1 piece of info. What would you like to know?

Initiative:

Ashtoret: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Eoswulf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Two Blades: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Miralissa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Enemy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Miralissa
Red Krenshar
Blue Krenshar
Two Blades
Eoswulf
Ashtoret

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Worse save please


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Will is their worst save

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira has no clear vision right now, so she prepare a shoot action as soon as first target leave bushes and statues cover.

Prepared Attack (touch): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Dmg if hit...: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 ... but she probably misses...

As they are animals or magical beasts, I suppose worst save is Will.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Both enemies emerge from the brush and attack.

Mira fires but misses.

Blue bites at Two Blades

Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Red swipes at Eoswulf with its claws.

Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Miralissa
Red Krenshar
Blue Krenshar
Two Blades
Eoswulf
Ashtoret

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Two Blades stabbed at the creature before him with both of his blades.

Rapier at Blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Shortsword at Blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 81d6 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf lets out a battle cry before slashing and stabbing at the creature beside him with blade and spike.

longsword, attack, rage, power attack, TWF: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 10
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 15

armor spikes, attack, rage, power attack, TWF: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 12
piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 5

I think Ēoswulf might be cursed. He rolls badly so often

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira carefulley reload pistol barrel with amunition, takes a step closer to Two Blades and produce thunder and smoke again, hitting Blade's oppose krenshar

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 1
DMG: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

But battered pistol overloaded with black powder, missfires.
Oh, thats not good. - she sighs.

Sovereign Court

HP 20 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

- In the name of eternal life at the will of the Princess, go into oblivion, vile creatures!

Channel | DC 17 W: 1d6 ⇒ 6 excluding allies


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Two Blades stabs at the Blue enemy with both swords. The second misses, but the first raises a line on the flesh of the creature.

Eoswulf swings and misses.

Miralissa likewise misses.

Ashtoret channels Negative? energy.

Red Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Blue Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Blue does not look to be in great shape at this time. With a hissing roar at Ashtoret the skin of it's face peels back revealing the bone and musculature beneath. This is an intimidate to demoralize an opponent, and is an extraordinary ability. The krenshar can emit a loud screech while peeling back its skin The targeted creature must make a DC 12 Will save or become frightened

Red claws at Eoswulf.

Claw 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Claw 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Combat Round 2/3 - Bold May Act

Miralissa
Red Krenshar -6
Blue Krenshar -12
Two Blades
Eoswulf
Ashtoret

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

how many of us need to make a will save? Just Ashtoret?


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yeah, just Ashtoret. The ability states one person within 100 feet

Sovereign Court

HP 20 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+3| Perc -1 | Init +2

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

- I’ve seen wort... Begone to Abaddon, monster! My Princess, ag ithe an fheoil!!

Channel | DC 17 W: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa puting away glitched pistol, draws the sword and stepping a bit to be far from Ashtoret, whos emnation is really awkward

Blades, I'll help with flank!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Two Blades stabbed at the creature but only hit the air around it.

Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 ⇒ 6

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Èoswulf slashes and stabs again, cursing in Ulfen as his blood pounds in his ears.

longsword, attack, rage, power attack, TWF: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 10
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 12

armor spikes, attack, rage, power attack, TWF: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 6
piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ashtoret channels again, blasting the creatures with Urgathoa's dark power.

Red Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Blue Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

The Blue enemy falls to the ground unconscious.

Claw 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Claw 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Combat Round 3/4 - Bold May Act

Miralissa
Red Krenshar -8
Two Blades
Eoswulf
Ashtoret

Silver Crusade

HP 24/24 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMD 15 | F+3 R+4 W+4| Init +10 | Perc +0, DV 60'

Channel | DC 17 W: 1d6 ⇒ 3


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Red Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Energy sizzles into the Red enemy again.

Combat Round 3/4 - Bold May Act

Miralissa
Red Krenshar -11
Two Blades
Eoswulf
Ashtoret

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf steps over toward the statue to set up an easier flank. "Get around him, Two Blades!" he screams in the midst of his battle rage. He swings and stand at the creature again.

longsword, attack, rage, power attack, TWF: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 10
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 17

armor spikes, attack, rage, power attack, TWF: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 6
piercing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 5

what did Ēoswulf ever do to you, dice gods?!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Exactly the same attack rolls 2 turns in a row. That is bad luck.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

have not rolled above a 7 since I got an 18 fighting in the camp to rescue the miner. Have not rolled above a 4 with the longsword

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Stepping next to Ēoswulf, Two Blades unleashed a flurry of attacks at the remaining Krenshar, stabbing it with the shortsword.
Rapier: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 81d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Short Sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d6 ⇒ 6
Please move me 5' next to the Krenshar.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa quickly moving over dead body to flank last standing krenshar and slice its back leg.

Attack with sword, flank: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
got'em: 1d8 ⇒ 5

...if this enouth, Mira wipes out blood from sword, draw it and notice:
So quick and creature, or are you tired, Eoswulf, Blades? Lets take a halt maybe? I need to repair my wepon.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Miralissa's sword slices into the enemy and it is defeated.

The weapons on the statues look like they could possibly be removed. The right holds a longspear and left a light hammer bearing a cut onyx on its
pommel.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Mira is not interested in ancient weapon unless it is made out of some sort of skymetal, or magical. But she would take onyx for magical components bag if no one wants it for other needs.

She also takes a closer look to krenshars anatomy. After repairing the pistol Mira is ready to continue journey.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

Two Blades started looting anything he could get his hands on. "You never know when we might need these weapons. We can take the onyx out at a later time so we won't damage it." he said.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

can we tell what quality the weapons are? Are they magical?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

"Let see what we can tell about the weapons. Given that the bridge was made by the dwarves, it would be a safe bet that they did the same." Two Blades said as he looked the weapons over for any aura of magic.

Cast Detect magic


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The weapons do not detect as magic, but they are quite well made Masterwork

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

May be we take weapon and go further? TO another scene?

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"Well let's be on with it."

I agree


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

You take the weapons. One masterwork longspear and one masterwork light hammer

You continue to follow the trail and occasionally catch glimpses of kobold patrols far off through the trees. and you soon reach some ruined buildings, the remains of a small town.

While the kobolds have done their best to deface the ruins, you still see many carvings and inscriptions that match the style of the one in Venture-Captain Sharrowsmith’s office.

What remains of the ruins’s heart may have once been a shrine. Demolished walls encircle an ancient dais, atop which a shattered anvil-shaped altar lies defaced with dried blood, chalk markings, and other detritus. The bones of dozens of humanoid creatures are scattered about the building, along with the larger skeletal remains of what may be wyverns or drakes that are marred with deep claw marks. Behind the altar, a large stairwell stained with the blood of countless creatures descends into some dark vault below.

DC 12 Knowledge (religion):
The defaced altar was once dedicated to Torag, chief deity of the dwarven pantheon.

DC 15 Perception:
Most of the skeletal remains littering the ruin were slain by a creature with powerful claws, for marks from its savage attacks are etched deep into the bones.

DC 20 Heal:
The wyvern bones are centuries old, whereas the humanoid skeletons are much more recent.

You approach the ruined shrine. You glimpse inside one of the buildings the bound dwarven captives are being painted with red and white paint and each has a golden wing painted on their forehead. Nearby kobolds are chanting.

DC 12 Knowledge Religion or DC15 Sense Motive:
You recognize that the kobolds are preparing the captives for sacrifice

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Shoanti) AC21/T15/FF21 F+6/R+10/W+6 41/41 init +7/Per +9 Rogue 4/Cleric 1 Move 40'

K:religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
K:religion#2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

"Hum, that alter appears to have been one for Torag but it has seen better days. Those bodies there have had a worse time, just look at what the claws have done to the bones." Two Blades said as he looked over the bones.

As the group made their way to the one of the buildings, Two Blades grabbed his weapons and started moving towards the dwarves. "We got to get those dwarves freed before they are the guest of honor at a sacrifice! Lets go!

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Spellslinger 1 / Cleric 2 [Perception +5, low-light] | Init +4 | AC=14, HP=19/19, CMD=14

Miralissa looks around...
perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Agree, we need to do it quickly! - wispers the spellslinger. She getting ready some components to conjure Grease or Colour Spray as soon as at least 2 kobolds are in range... and silently aproach from cover to cover.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf will take the longspear if that's alright.

"Not today, you scaly bastards!" Ēoswulf shouts and charges into the ruins at one of the kobolds.

longsword, attack, charge, rage, power attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 25
cold iron, magic, slashing: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 11

-2 AC thanks to rage

151 to 200 of 668 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Core Scions of the Sky Key All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.