[SFS] 1-04. Cries from the Drift

Game Master therealthom

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.
A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.
Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.
Scenario includes spaceship combat.


351 to 400 of 516 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

"Oh yah, Hellih, that's not creepy at all. Let's get to the bridge and get this over with. Ghost ships are not my idea of a good time."

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Wayfinders

Male N vesk xenoseeker soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +6 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Life Science: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Steev also examines the body.

Acquisitives

Female N sarcesian spacefarer soldier (sharpshooter) 2 | SP 0/16 HP 10/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +3 | low-light vision; Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft. average (vacuum only) | No tracked abilities. | No spells. | Active conditions: None.

Hermena backs up to the door and starts to crouch down. ”I agree with Kai, this is more gruesome than anything I saw the Azlanti do to their captives, which is saying something. Just give me a minute to squeeze through here - if that spectral kasathan pops out, I don’t want to be stuck in a... compromised position.”

Can someone move Hermena into area B9 for me? I won’t be able to access a computer until tomorrow and I can’t seem to make it work on my phone.

Wayfinders

male Human Xenoarchaeologist Technomancer/2 [init: 2; perc: 0] [HP: 14/14; Sta: 6/12; RP: 4/4] [EAC: 15; KAC: 16] [saves: 1/2/3] [pistol used: 0/9] [Starstone Compass: 1/1]

Done.


Handouts: At Google Docs

Hermena squeezes through the door and into the messy hall.

Since you're here now, please give me a Perception, and Steev too.

Acquisitives

Female N sarcesian spacefarer soldier (sharpshooter) 2 | SP 0/16 HP 10/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +3 | low-light vision; Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft. average (vacuum only) | No tracked abilities. | No spells. | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Wayfinders

Male N vesk xenoseeker soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +6 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

The human looks more closely at the puncture marks and grins suddenly. "Those would be where the alien monstrosity implanted its eggs in the dead bodies to incubate...or it would be, if we were in Hellih's vid."


Handouts: At Google Docs

The odd puncture wounds are deep and roughly as big around as a thumb at the surface. They are apparently deep, but are blocked with dried gore.

Steev:
Your skill check result: Those punctures add little damage potential for a creature that is demonstrably a champion slicer and dicer. Evolution seldom creates meaningless frills....

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Android Spacefarer Mechanic/1 | SP: 6/6 | HP: 10/10 | RP: 5/5 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | Fort +2/Ref +5/Will +0 | Init +3 | Perception +4

Hellih, seeing that there is very little that he can learn here, walks to the door and checks if they can be opened.

"I am not crazy, in every objective way it is horrifying. But to analyze the bodies in such a state I need a way to think clearly. And sadistic HK can analyze it easier than panicking Hellih."

He checks the doors while continuing:

"You handle the horrors the one way I handle them the other."

Wayfinders

Male N vesk xenoseeker soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +6 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Steev shakes his head. "It's odd, this wound. It's not done for damage, but for something else... I think we should be careful, mates."


Handouts: At Google Docs

Similarly to the mess hall door, the door to the bridge is immovable; its control panel, dead. The cause seems to be the same; no power is connected to operate it.

Dataphiles

Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

"All right, wedge the mess hall doors open and lets reconnect the power to the bridge doors. Shouldn't be too long."

"This is just getting tedious"

engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

"You got that battery?"


Handouts: At Google Docs

The lashunta jams one of the chairs in the mess hall doorway to make sure that it doesn't close when its power is disconnected. Then he hurries back to the engine room to disconnect the battery from the mess hall circuit and reconnect it to the bridge one. He completes the task easily, although there is a little suspicion in the back of his mind that he has missed something crucial....

Kai, a DC 14 perception check please:

As you were entering engineering, you noticed that a second turret has popped down beside the disabled one out of the corner of your eye. It hardly registered at the moment, but as you ready to step into the corridor, your subconscious raises the alarm.


You've all acted in the mess hall. I have placed you all in there with the exception of Kai who is in engineering. If you don't like the position I gave you, you have until Kai's next post to reposition yourself in the mess hall. The dead kasathas were in the port, forward corner of the room.

Dataphiles

Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

"Look out! Another weapons turret and this one's active!" Kai pointed to the new threat, even as he dove for cover.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Handouts: At Google Docs

The party hears the crack of a large caliber rifle and a slug pings off the wall next to Kai as he throws himself back into the engine room.

Back by the airlock, two squares have been labelled. DT is the disabled turret. NT is the newly revealed turret.

Initiative Order Bold may go
Steev: 19
Hermena: 19
Kai: 13
New Turret: 12
Patterson: 10
HK: 8
Alzandre: 8

Init Rolls:

Init, New Turret: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Init, Kai: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Init, Patterson: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Init, Steev: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Init, HK: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Init, Hermena: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Init, Alzandre: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Turret Surprise round shot, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 11 - 4 = 13 .... damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Wayfinders

Male N vesk xenoseeker soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +6 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Steev barrels toward the door in the mess hall, unslinging his rifle as he goes. He fires at the newly revealed turret!

Pulsecaster rifle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 for 1d6 ⇒ 3 electricity!

Acquisitives

Female N sarcesian spacefarer soldier (sharpshooter) 2 | SP 0/16 HP 10/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +3 | low-light vision; Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft. average (vacuum only) | No tracked abilities. | No spells. | Active conditions: None.

Hermena was already on edge after being tracked by the turret in the previous hold, so she didn't need any more prompting from Kai to turn her own machine gun on the defensive mechanism. Move action to crouch near table (cover?), standard action to fire squad machine gun at turret.

Ranged Attack 1, squad machine gun: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage, piercing: 1d10 ⇒ 10


Handouts: At Google Docs

Steev and Hermena promptly return fire, but the combination of a narrow lane of fire and shooting nearly the length of the ship make accuracy difficult. Hermena's slugs smash into the corner of the hall and Steev's bolt zips barely wide of the turret to scar the ceiling and wall behind it.

The corner of the hallway (around the bathroom) provides cover to the turret from Steev. It (NT) was concealed from Hermena's postion, so I took the liberty of moving her slightly, so that she had a shot through cover. You both have cover from it.

Dataphiles

Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

Kai tried to use his datapad to short circuit the turret, but found he was blocked out of access. Reaching around the corner, he fired a shot off blindly anyways.

trick, computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
attack vs kac: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
damage,p: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Android Spacefarer Mechanic/1 | SP: 6/6 | HP: 10/10 | RP: 5/5 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | Fort +2/Ref +5/Will +0 | Init +3 | Perception +4

Btw. did the doors to the bridge open?


Handouts: At Google Docs

Falling a little low, Kai's slugs smash into the top of the airlock door.

The turret responds with another heavy caliber round at Hermena. With machinelike precision the slug edges past the corner and rips into her.

14 points of damage

Hellih notices that the bridge door control panel is now active. You may open it now if you wish.

Initiative Order Bold may go
Steev:
Hermena: (14 damage)
Kai:
New Turret:
Patterson:
HK:
Alzandre:

Rolls:
alphabet: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Turret v Kai, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 4 = 27 .... damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12 crit damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Android Spacefarer Mechanic/1 | SP: 6/6 | HP: 10/10 | RP: 5/5 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | Fort +2/Ref +5/Will +0 | Init +3 | Perception +4

Hellih looks at the fight, and can't seem to find a spot for himself.

"I will try to disable the turret from the bridge! Stay out of its sight!"

Saying that Hellig moves towards the doors and opens them.

I have a bad feeling about this. Hellih moves 3 squares and opens the door.

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

"What? Why did you..."

Kai broke off as the turret opened fire again. He couldn't imagine after what they had seen on this ship so far why anyone in their right mind would open a new door while they were still dealing with another dangerous situation. If something gribbly attacked them now, they'd be pinioned between two dangers.

Of course, it was Hellih, so Kai supposed you couldn't really expect a "right mind".

trick, computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 succeeds up to CR3
attack vs kac: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
p damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
TA damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

Is the turret on the map?

Wayfinders

Male N vesk xenoseeker soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +6 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Steev nods to the mechanic and fires at the turret again!

Pew Pew?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 for 1d6 ⇒ 3 electricity damage!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Android Spacefarer Mechanic/1 | SP: 6/6 | HP: 10/10 | RP: 5/5 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | Fort +2/Ref +5/Will +0 | Init +3 | Perception +4

Patterson the turret is marked NT in B2 room. It's next to the old one.

Kai wrote:
Of course, it was Hellih, so Kai supposed you couldn't really expect a "right mind".

I am loving it!

Dataphiles

Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

;-)


Handouts: At Google Docs

It's worse than you imagined, but it could work out for you.

When Hellih reaches for the control panel the two corpses burst, sending decayed flesh and dozens of tiny maggot like larvae through the air. Alzandre jerks back just clear of the blast, but Hellih and Patterson are splattered. The rotting chunks are gross enough, but the maggots begin worming their way under the android and human's armor and biting their way into their flesh.

Piercing Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 and 2 Con damage; Reflex DC 12 for half damage and no Con damage;

I'm going to say that since he was interrupted, Hellih may reconsider opening the door.

Kai leans into the corridor, whips off a shot, which strikes the turret just below its red tracking eye, and falls back. Steev stands and delivers but his shot is well wide.

Even with a good roll, range and cover are killing shots from the mess hall.

Initiative Order Bold may go
Steev:
Hermena: (14 damage)
Kai:
New Turret: (4 damage)
Patterson: Ref Save needed
HK: Ref Save needed
Alzandre:

Wayfinders

male Human Xenoarchaeologist Technomancer/2 [init: 2; perc: 0] [HP: 14/14; Sta: 6/12; RP: 4/4] [EAC: 15; KAC: 16] [saves: 1/2/3] [pistol used: 0/9] [Starstone Compass: 1/1]

Alzandre shouts.."Bugs!", takes a guarded step back, and casts Overheat...

Overheat (Reflex DC=14): 2d8 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Overheat:
Overheat: School: evocation (fire) Casting Time: 1 standard action Range: 15 ft. Area: cone-shaped burst Duration: instantaneous Saving Throw: Reflex half; Spell Resistance: yes Description: You collect the heat generated by nearby bodies and devices and vent it outward in a thermal wave, dealing 2d8 fire damage to creatures and objects in the area.

Just in case: Alzandre has: Magical Hacks: Selective Targeting (Ex): When you cast an instantaneous spell with an area effect, you can shape the spell so it doesn’t affect one of your allies. Choose one 5-foot square within the spell’s area to be unaffected by the spell. At 5th level, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to exclude any number of squares with this ability. As well as: Mystic Strike: Your melee and ranged attacks count as magic for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction and other situations, such as attacking incorporeal creatures.


Handouts: At Google Docs

Alzandre responds quickly and fries the miniscule invertebrate threat before it can spread. Cripy little worms cover the floor, the table, and fall from the slightly scorched figures of Hellih and Patterson.

Thank you for the information, too. It will be useful.

Hermena and Patterson are up.

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"FECK!" With preternatural speed (and no little cursing), the human twists to avoid the worst of the venomous sky wyrms. "Better not open the bridge until we have our backtrail cleaned up, hey?" As he speaks, he hustles around the table and takes a long shot at the turret.

Artillery laser to turret; you add the cover penalties: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage, if applicable: 1d10 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

Female N sarcesian spacefarer soldier (sharpshooter) 2 | SP 0/16 HP 10/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +3 | low-light vision; Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft. average (vacuum only) | No tracked abilities. | No spells. | Active conditions: None.

Hermena grunts in pain as the turret's slug pierces her armor, readjusting her position to shield her injured flank before returning fire.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 4


Handouts: At Google Docs

Patterson makes one of the finest shots of his life, snaking the laser between his allies, skimming the corner of the corridor and striking the flank of the turret.

Hermena's shot is blocked by corner again. A face sheet of the much abused wall falls to the floor revealing the piping and wiring behind.

The turret responds in kind, targeting Hemena again. This time it's shot also strikes the corner of the hall. The heavy round penetrates the wall and a pipe, letting a clear fluid spray into the wall cavity and hallway.

The turret rotates to point to ship's starboard, then down to point at the floor directly below it.

rolls:

Alphabet: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Turret v Hermena, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 4 = 12 .... damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Initiative Order Bold may go
Steev:
Hermena: (14 damage)
Kai:
New Turret: (8 damage)
Patterson: a
HK: Ref Save needed
Alzandre:

Acquisitives

Female N sarcesian spacefarer soldier (sharpshooter) 2 | SP 0/16 HP 10/18 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +3 | low-light vision; Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft. average (vacuum only) | No tracked abilities. | No spells. | Active conditions: None.

Hermena ducks behind the corner to avoid another shot, but looks on with dismay as the pipe behind the wall starts spraying its contents into the hallway. "I know this is a life-or-death situation, but is there any way we can minimize the damage to the hull? I'd rather keep the barriers between us and the void outside as intact as possible." She then turns the corner and tries to hit the turret again.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 5

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Android Spacefarer Mechanic/1 | SP: 6/6 | HP: 10/10 | RP: 5/5 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | Fort +2/Ref +5/Will +0 | Init +3 | Perception +4

Reflex save, DC=12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Hellih dodges exploding maggots. He shakes off a few of them that landed on his armor.

"HK! How could you not notice that bugs! I was touching the bodies!"

After saying that Hellih walks on the table and stands behind Hermena. He aims and takes a shot

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage, laser: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

"I can't believe I am doing this, but I sure hope it works."

Kai put a small bit of code into the electrical system to cause the lights to flash and small puffs of coolant to float through the intersection where the turret was. As soon as his code started to go into effect, Kai threw himself down the corridor, sliding to a stop on his back with his pistol pointed almost straight up at the turret. He squeezed off a shot, then prepared to roll out of the turret's line of fire.

Move 30 and fall prone. Shoot, score!

trick, computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
attack kac: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
p damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
ta damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

Do you do extra damage for the crit, Kai?


Handouts: At Google Docs

That was cool. We need to see the crit damage. Meantime, anyone else? If Kai kills it, then you can have any resources used back.

Dataphiles

Outlaw Hacker 1 | SP: 6/6, HP: 10/10, RP:3/4 | EAC: 14, KAC: 15 | F: +0, R: +5, W: +2 | darkvision 60', perc: +4, init +4

I apologize, I didn't think TA damage doubled. Nifty.

ta crit damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

The base weapon damage would doubls, not the trick attack. Sorry--I thought the 20 was the attack roll.


Handouts: At Google Docs

And I got sucked in by the enthusiasm. The main attack didn't crit, to the TA doesn't either. If the main attack had critted, and the TA had been successful, I believe you you would have rolled the TA too.

Hermena, the hull is made of stronger stuff than these interior walls. And you all have been pounding that corner.

Wayfinders

male Human Xenoarchaeologist Technomancer/2 [init: 2; perc: 0] [HP: 14/14; Sta: 6/12; RP: 4/4] [EAC: 15; KAC: 16] [saves: 1/2/3] [pistol used: 0/9] [Starstone Compass: 1/1]

"We have to get closer." says Alzandre as he runs down the hallway and ducks into the lavatory.

Double move.


Handouts: At Google Docs

Hermena and Hellih put more slugs into the corner.

Alzandre hugs the starboard wall and steps into the lavatory doorway.

Kai dashes forward, slides, and amazingly puts a bullet dead center on the sensor eye. His slide stops with him looking right up the cavernous barrel of the turret's gun.

Initiative Order Bold may go
Steev:
Hermena: (14 damage)
Kai:
New Turret: (15 damage)
Patterson: (2 damage)
HK: (2 damage)
Alzandre:

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

Patterson follows the technomancer, ending up opposite him just inside the engine room.

Double move.

Wayfinders

Male N vesk xenoseeker soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init: +6 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.

Steev slings his rifle and unslings his Doshko, preparing to charge in next round!


Handouts: At Google Docs

The gun looks down on Kai. He can see the cracks his shell has put in the red eye like targeting sensor. He can hear a mechanism whirring and clicking inside the turret. He steels himself for the incoming round, but it doesn't come. Perhaps the turret disdains to fire on a fallen foe?

Ya'll are up.

Acquisitives

Male N human ace pilot soldier (hit-and-run) 2 |SP 1/14 HP 18/18|RP 5/5|EAC 16; KAC 17|Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +3|Init +4|Perc +1, SM: +0 |Speed 30ft|Active conditions: None.

Patterson leans out around the doorframe and fires on the turret.

Artillery laser attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage, in the unlikely event that hits: 1d10 ⇒ 7

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Android Spacefarer Mechanic/1 | SP: 6/6 | HP: 10/10 | RP: 5/5 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | Fort +2/Ref +5/Will +0 | Init +3 | Perception +4

Delaying my action to after Steev has made his charge to not be in his way.
Hellih walks next to Hermena drops on the ground almost next to Patterson.

HK aims and fires at the turret
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage, laser: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Move action: move 30ft
Swift action: drop prone
Standard action: attack.

351 to 400 of 516 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] 1-04. Cries from the Drift All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.