[Outpost II] 8-99D Solstice Scar D (Core) (Inactive)

Game Master chadius

Slides


451 to 482 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male N deinonychus (small animal) | HP: 35/45 | AC:14 (9 tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5 CMD: 19 | F: +8, R: +9 (evasion), W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 (lowlight, scent) SM: +1 | Speed 60 | Active conditions: GMF 6h, Mage Armor 1h, blind

Shredder lays into the critter that is grappling it.

Shredder has -2 for being grappled, but the critter also has a -2 AC for being grappled... a wash? I did take it into account below
talon PA, GMF, IC, Grappled vs blue: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 11 S/P PA, GMF: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 6
talon PA, GMF, IC, Grappled vs blue: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 16 S/P PA, GMF: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8
bite PA, GMF, IC, Grappled vs blue: 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 29 S/P/B PA, GMF: 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5
bite confirm: 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 15 crit damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5

The Concordance

Male NG Human (Bonuwat Mwangi) Druid 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC:24 (12 tch, 23 Fl) | CMB: +8 CMD: 20 | F: +7, R: +4, W: +5 (+4 vs fey and plant-targeted effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 SM: +3 | Speed 30 | Wildshape 3/3 | Shirt Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: GMF 6h, Longstrider 1h, Mage Armor 1 h, barkskin: 70m

Alaric tries to shake of the gaze...
will vs fear DC18, IC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22 He does

Annoyed, the druid take a step to flank the critter grabbing his buddy, and attacks!
Using the allied offensive to drop this thing!
If Shredder drops it with his crit, Alaric will attack the large hound
+1 Scimitar, PA, IC, Flank: 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 1 + 1 + 2 = 13 Magic Slashing, PA, IC: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 2d8 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 + (3, 6) = 20
Wow... the RNG does not love me.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Radagast's Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Radagast goes for the Red humanoid, hitting him twice. Shredder thrashes wildly but only scores a single glancing blow. 40 damage total on Red.

Alaric ignores the undead beast's gaze, but it takes his attention away from the undead humans.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Rage rounds left 15/22
HP46/77, AC 15/T 9/F 14, Init +1, Perc +9/darkvision, Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6, CMB +14/22, Speed 40
Active:
raging, power attack, flanking

Raging now.

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 14 vs Gaze DC14
Reverse Grapple: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 2 = 31

"I got this one, you guys kill the other one while I try to beat some sense into this one."

The Exchange

M Dwarf CORE Ftr1/Wiz5/EK1 | AC17 T13 FF14 | HP 62/62 | F+9 R +6 W +7 (all +2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Init +6 | Perc +8 | CMD 20 (24 vs bull rush, trip) | Reroll 1/1 | Active: Shield, Haste| Armor: Off

Doesn't the Hound Archon go on Kavor Doan's turn? So shouldn't it be up?

If So:

The Hound Archon attacks the Purple beast. Given the DR, and the fact that it is using a two-handed weapon, Kavor Doan shouts "Hit it hard!" and the Archon uses Power Attack. It also steps closer to the other undead.
Attack, IC, PA: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 3 + 1 + 6 = 14

Attack, IC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 3 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (6, 1) + 3 + 1 + 6 = 17

Bite, IC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 6

Kavor Doan casts his second Magic Missile on the Purple beast (if it is still up) or else on Blue.
Magic Missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1, 1) + 3 = 6


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

@Kavor: Yes, the Hound Archon gets to move on your turn.

The Hound Archon nods, hacking away at the beast. With two swings of his blade the beast is sent back to the Boneyard.

Kavor sends a volley of magic missiles at the Blue undead. 26 damage on Blue.

LT quickly reverses the grapple on the undead creature, holding him in place.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Seeing the Hound Archon dropping one of the enemies,The Dinosaur duo slicing their talons into enemy flesh and LT grappling another one of them it seems the situation is well in hand
Pun intended in LT's case
Thran continues to inspire everyone to be the very best they can be, like no one ever was. As we travel across the lands, far and wide. In a world we must defend.

Thran moves up behind Tere and rests a hand on his shoulder
"Take heart, we will overcome this"

Free sustain inspire courage, move to move, standard to cast Heroism on Tere

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Tere nods and closes with the blue undead, but the uncertain footing makes it difficult for him to hit the creature.

Curve blade attack, including inspire and heroism: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 14


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Red realizes LT's grip is strong, and shrieks at the top of his lungs. "YOU PATHFINDERS MURDERED ME!"
DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 1d4 ⇒ 2 Rounds.
Red Will Save vs Menacing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Blue continues to claw and scratch at Shredder.
Grapple, in charge, menaced: 1d20 + 17 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 17 + 5 - 2 = 23
Claw Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 3 - Inspire Courage
Blue (26 damage, grappling Shredder)
Red (40 damage, grappled by LT)
Radagast (DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)
Thran (DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)

Round 4 - Inspire Courage
Tere (Heroism, DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)
LT (31 damage, grappling Red, DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)
Shredder (21 damage, grappled by Blue, DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)
Kavor (DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)
Kavor's Hound Archon (Magic Circle vs Evil, DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)
Alaric (DC 18 Will Save or cower in fear for 2 rounds)

Combat Map

Videlis Blessing fills you with hope. Each of you have 1 use of her blessing you can use at any point in this combat.

The drake flies overhead, helping and aiding you however he can. Bust mostly he wants to crush Eshikma and her forces. You get a bonus use of the Allied Offensive benefit, as if you had an Aid Token.

The Exchange

M Dwarf CORE Ftr1/Wiz5/EK1 | AC17 T13 FF14 | HP 62/62 | F+9 R +6 W +7 (all +2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Init +6 | Perc +8 | CMD 20 (24 vs bull rush, trip) | Reroll 1/1 | Active: Shield, Haste| Armor: Off

Kavor Doan tries to resist the shriek.
Will, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13

The Hound Archon tries to resist the shriek.
Will, Inspire Courage, Magic Circle: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 12

Both will cower for the next two rounds.

I know what this undead is OOC and it is a very nasty customer. RNG isn't helping.


Male N deinonychus (small animal) | HP: 35/45 | AC:14 (9 tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5 CMD: 19 | F: +8, R: +9 (evasion), W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5 (lowlight, scent) SM: +1 | Speed 60 | Active conditions: GMF 6h, Mage Armor 1h, blind

Shredder will DC18 w/ IC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
The usually fierce dinosaur wets himself in fear.

The Concordance

Male NG Human (Bonuwat Mwangi) Druid 6 | HP: 51/51 | AC:24 (12 tch, 23 Fl) | CMB: +8 CMD: 20 | F: +7, R: +4, W: +5 (+4 vs fey and plant-targeted effects) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 SM: +3 | Speed 30 | Wildshape 3/3 | Shirt Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: GMF 6h, Longstrider 1h, Mage Armor 1 h, barkskin: 70m

will save DC18 w/ IC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Sigh... lame

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 7 (HP 59/59) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +18)

Will, IC: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18.

Thanks to Thran's inspiring words, Radagast remains in the fight.

Lashing his tail in anger, he continues to rip into his target!

Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 12, for 1d8 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 = 13 damage.
Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 12, for 1d8 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 = 13 damage.
Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 27, for 1d6 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17 damage.
Foreclaw: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 6, for 1d4 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7 damage.

Ouch :-/

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

DC 18 Will save, incl. heroism: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23

Tere steels himself after failing to resist the first wave of fear, and easily shrugs off the second before attacking the blue foe. His blade strikes true.

Curve blade attack, incl. heroism and inspire courage: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 31
Confirm curve blade attack, incl. heroism and inspire courage: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 32

Base curve blade damage, incl. inspire: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
Crit damage, incl. inspire: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Thran tries to resist the wailing going on around him
Will save: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26

and tries to shout over the cries with words of his own

"We get knocked down! But we get up again! You're never going to keep us down!"

as he moves closer and releaseing the 2-handed grip on his weapon draws a wand to make Shredder feel a bit better
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Free to sustain inspire, move to move closer to the action and draw a wand, standard to cast cure light on Shredder


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

LT's Will Save: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 1 = 28
LT's Grapple, in control: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 - 2 + 5 + 1 = 23
LT uses his bravery to hold the Red undead creature down.
Red Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33
Red Reload: 1d4 ⇒ 1
All the Red creature can do is escape LT's grapple.

Radagast hears an inspiring tune from Thran and bites the creature LT is holding down. A glob of acid rains from above, burning the creature. You hear a roar overhead as the drake flies by.
I think Alaric mentioned using Offensive Aid. Also, we're close to the deadline.
The offense deals an extra 2d8 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8 damage and any attacks against Red are considered flanking.

Tere runs ahead and cleaves into the Blue thing's backside as it holds Shredder. A pile of putrid flesh slides right off the blade, but it maintains its grip on Shredder.
Blue Grapple, In control: 1d20 + 17 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 5 = 28
Claw: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Constrict, which I forgot about until now: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Blue squeezes the dinosaur until it falls unconscious, then releases his grip to face the Tere. Thran uses the opportunity to stop the bleeding.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

Round 4 - Inspire Courage
Blue (44 damage)
Red (65 damage, any attacks are considered flanking)
Radagast
Thran

Round 5 - Inspire Courage
Tere (Heroism)
LT (31 damage)
Shredder (37 damage, prone, staggered, cowering in fear for 1 more round)
Kavor (cowering in fear for 1 more round)
Kavor's Hound Archon (Magic Circle vs Evil, cowering in fear for 1 more round)
Alaric (cowering in fear for 1 more round)

Combat Map

Videlis Blessing fills you with hope. Each of you have 1 use of her blessing you can use at any point in this combat. See slide 2 or the Discussion Tab to view your options.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 7 (HP 59/59) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +18)

Hissing like a boiling kettle, Radagast tries to fillet Red.

Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 25, for 1d8 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 = 18 damage.
Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 27, for 1d8 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 = 12 damage.
Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 14, for 1d6 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 1 = 15 damage.
Foreclaw: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 11, for 1d4 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10 damage.

If Red goes down, I will 5' step into its square, and target Blue with any remaining attacks.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

"Murderers..." with his first talon, Radagast rips the red creature in half before slashing with the second talon.

56 damage on Blue. Someone deal 20 more damage!

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Rage rounds left 15/22
HP46/77, AC 15/T 9/F 14, Init +1, Perc +9/darkvision, Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6, CMB +14/22, Speed 40
Active:
raging, power attack, flanking

I pick up my weapon (assuming I dropped it when cowering or grappling) which provokes an AoO from blue. Then I attempt to attack.

attack details:
Using +1 Adamantine Greatsword (19-20/x2), Power Attack, Rage, flanking

melee: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 2 = 21 damage: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (1, 3) + 18 = 22

Thanks for botting, work interferes with fun.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

If that didn't do it:

Tere sidesteps to put the final enemy between himself and Radagast before slicing again.

Curve blade attack, including heroism, inspire, and flank: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 18

The Exchange

M Dwarf CORE Ftr1/Wiz5/EK1 | AC17 T13 FF14 | HP 62/62 | F+9 R +6 W +7 (all +2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Init +6 | Perc +8 | CMD 20 (24 vs bull rush, trip) | Reroll 1/1 | Active: Shield, Haste| Armor: Off

You should roll damage, Tere - that 18 might hit, especially if the thing grabs LT after its AOO and therefore takes the Grappled penalty.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

LT goes to pick up his axe, and the creature quickly tries to hit him with a claw before trying to choke him again.

Blue's AoO: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Claw: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Constrict: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

He stumbles as LT bends down. This proves to be a fatal mistake as LT cleaves him in twain from the nave to the chops.

Combat Over

You all begin to recover from your fear- and your injuries.
Damage totals: LT 31, Shredder 37.
Tere has Heroism active.

"I-I wasn't scared. I just wanted you to have the glory." The Hound Archon fibs. "I hear Videlis calling me. I am needed elsewhere. Good luck on your hunt, heroes!" The Archon fades away in a stream of light.
Kavor's Hound Archon has about 2 rounds left. That won't last into the next battle, sorry.He could cast Aid twice, though.

You have 2 rounds of actions to prepare and reposition yourselves before the other enemy approaches. Heal up and figure out who is getting Aid from the archons.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Any advance indication of what the next enemy is?

Tere draws his curing wand and tries to repair the badly wounded dinosaur.

DC 20 Use Magic Device check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
CLW from wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

DC 20 Use Magic Device check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

The Exchange

M Dwarf CORE Ftr1/Wiz5/EK1 | AC17 T13 FF14 | HP 62/62 | F+9 R +6 W +7 (all +2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Init +6 | Perc +8 | CMD 20 (24 vs bull rush, trip) | Reroll 1/1 | Active: Shield, Haste| Armor: Off

Kavor Doan also recovers. "Well, you killed that wolf-beast. Well done."

Aid on LT and Radagast.
LT Temp HP for 6 min: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Radagast Temp HP for 6 min: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

If he can see another enemy approaching, Kavor Doan will use Shield from his wand (now at 23 charges).

He still has his Bonded Item spell for today which he will probably use for Haste at the start of the next fight.

Don't forget we also got a scroll of CSW and a scroll of Searing Light.


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

You know Eshimka's shadow horde is going strong, and you will face creatures from the negative energy plane.

The Hound Archon enhances LT and Radagast with a protective barrier before leaving.

Tere helps Shredder heal.

LT: 31 damage. 9 Temp HP from Aid. Does Barbarian Suspicious take effect?
Shredder: 33 damage.
Radagast: 9 Temp HP from Aid.
Kavor: Shield

You have 2 rounds to prep. Tere and Kavor have made their moves.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

I'll assume LT keeps raging and heal Shredder as well. If he drops out of rage I'll heal LT instead. I'll leave the scroll of cure serious for Alaric to use

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

A screeching wail cuts across the battlefield as Eshimka falls to her knees, her undead horde routed to all sides by the combined Pathfinder and Twinhorn forces. The nightshade cries out in anger and dismay, “No! How could mortal worms like these strike me down?”

As if answering the question, Medda strides forward, battered and bleeding before her blessed armor begins to glow brighter and brighter. Cast in the shadow of a nearby standing stone, the dwarven apparition of the paladin warrior Ivvora seems to mirror Medda’s movements and guide her steps. As one they respond, “Eshimka, this battle began a millennium ago, and it ends tonight. Vildeis has judged you and found you wanting”. Producing a dagger of white fire in one hand, Medda and Ivvora both plunge their blades into the undead giant’s chest. Eshimka’s mouth opens in a silent scream as light pours from her eyes, mouth, and the wounds inflicted by the Pathfinders. The nightshade’s body crumbles into ash that the wind scatters across the snow, and the dying rift at last closes.

The towering dwarven ghost salutes the gathered heroes and announces, “You have all proved yourself worthy of Vildeis’ attention. Pathfinders, you have defeated a great evil, so let your tale of your bravery shatter your enemies’ courage while bolstering your own. Medda and Anok, you have made me proud and finished what I could not. Go with Vildeis’s blessing, and keep vigilant—evil never rests.” Ivvora smiles and looks up to the stars as she fades away and the blessed armor returns to its normal sheen.

Medda looks to the champions surrounding her. “Everyone, I cannot put into words how grateful I am to all of you. You have stood by my side through all these hardships, and at last we have triumphed! Eshimka is forever destroyed, and we the Twinhorn following have found true allies in the Pathfinder Society. Call on us in your hour of need, and we shall come to your aid. For now though, the danger has passed.” She and Anok give one last look to where the planar scar is already healing.

“Let us celebrate at last.”

Scenario (and series) concluded. Thanks for playing, everyone, and thanks for all your hard work, GMs!

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Rage rounds left 15/22
HP46/77, AC 15/T 9/F 14, Init +1, Perc +9/darkvision, Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6, CMB +14/22, Speed 40
Active:
raging, power attack, flanking

I totally heal all my wounds now. :)

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Now I'm wondering; was it a choice of what we fought in the final combat or were we supposed to fight both options? Or could we fight both options if we were fast/good enough with taking down our first choice?

Thran sighs in relieve as he sees Medda and Ivvora both plunge their blades into the undead giant’s chest and achieving victory.

"Well done people. This will make for a great next tale to further spread the fame that is me andThe Pathfinder Society"


The Burden of Envy - (Slides |Gameplay)

@Thran: If you're fast enough you could clear both encounters. Too many failed Will Saves slowed down the party.

The Twinhorns debate on whether they should migrate permanently to a new home, or if they should tend to the wounded lands. Some Pathfinders and Twinhorns form hunting parties to crush Eshimka’s remaining loyalists who fled the battle when she fell. Back in Absalom, several bards work feverishly on the best way to mock Nigel for “acquiring” the dagger and weakening the seal in the first place.

What will you do? Where will you go?
Thanks for playing, folks. While I prepare the chronicle sheets, what will your characters do?

451 to 482 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost II] 8-99D Solstice Scar D (Core) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.