Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


2,451 to 2,500 of 2,599 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Find mermaids. Build sandcastles. Fight Sahaugin.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Sorry, we have a gillwoman....but that's as close to a mermaid as you're probably gonna get my man. Lol


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

Sand is messy and it gets everywhere.....everywhere.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

What's a Sahaugin?


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Sea hooligan. It's a type of elf.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Soooo....a trouble maker that lives in water?


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Ye.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:
Malyoxa looks at Hitome. "What are you going to do now that you're no longer a Midwife?"

"You mean aside from savoring falling asleep and waking up with you in my arms?" Hitome asks with a smile. After a moment she becomes a bit more serious. "It's important to me to help keep the people around me safe....I think wherever I am, that will always be a part of me, but that's something that can take many forms."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"So...you're not going with Toni to do whatever it is she plans to do?"


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric heads to the beach, going past the docks and heading toward a rocky outcrop on the shoreline. "You can usually find clams or mussels in areas like this. I figured that could make a good meal for us."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Ohhhh, okay!" Toska says as he begins looking for the shelled delights.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:
"So...you're not going with Toni to do whatever it is she plans to do?"

"I think that in order for us, and everyone around us to be safe, what Toni is planning might be necessary. If that's the case then yes, I'll want to be a part of it. I don't think Hyggindi will stop trying, and that wellspring needs to be closed. I'd rather not be looking over our shoulders constantly." Hitome says, taking Malyoxa's hand in hers.

"Honestly it depends on what she finds out from speaking with Micheal."

I am a paladin after all


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa nods. "I don't know how I feel about it yet."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric gathers mussels for a little while, stuffing them in his backpack. "Well, I don't see any mermaids out here."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Do you think they like mussels? Or maybe we could bring some inland food to draw them out?" Toska thinks aloud.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Well there's time." Hitome says, giving her a kiss on the forehead.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric shrugs. "I know nothing about them."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"What magical sea creatures do you know about?" Toska asks with interest.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

So...okay, just one more question about the crazy water elves. If they live in the water, how could they possibly be dangerous on the sand? Like...unless they're similar to gillmen and can breath for short periods of time? Or do they just play pranks? I'm not sure I'm understanding this concept. Also, I'll try to post in a minute. I have to go back and look at the previous page because I can't remember what was happening.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

They can “breathe” for short periods of time out of water.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Can they do a lot of damage in a short period of time? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I don't remember if I ever ran into that problem or not. I don't think I have....but it's hard to remember everything all the time. Mostly I was asking cuz I don't remember hearing about them before, and the name didn't sound familiar.

Stretching up on her toes, Jin gives her cheek another kiss before getting the kettle started for tea. Looking over at Laenid she smiles.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

They aren't really eves


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

They used to be!


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Now I'm really confused.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"I doubt you'd call sahuagin 'magical'," Auric says. "But they're the most common of the seafolk."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa nods and yawns, the stress from worrying about what Toni would say gone and the adrenaline along with it.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid smiles back at Jin. "Anything I can help with?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"Maybe get the cups and tea down for me?" She asks while lighting the fire in the stove to heat the kettle.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods and gets the tea and cups for Jin.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

As the water heats in the kettle, Jin gets the sugar, honey, and milk out for the tea.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

As soon as the water is ready, Jin pours it into four cups before adding the tea bags. As the tea steeps, she goes back out to the other room to fetch Malyoxa and Hitome, "The tea is aboutg ready. Laenid and I have everything on thed table."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1
Auric Windsong wrote:
"I doubt you'd call sahuagin 'magical'," Auric says. "But they're the most common of the seafolk."

Toska nods. ”Hopefully if we run into any they’ll be pleasant-ish.”


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"You'd have better luck wooing a mermaid," Auric comments.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Hopefully we’ll run into a pleasant one of them too!”


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)
Yulia Stane wrote:
Yulia brings a couple of scones to Drago along with a cup of coffee. "If you want to help Toni, that's fine. Though there is no shame in hanging up your sword now, if you wanted to."

Taking hold of Yulia's hand, Drago pressed it against his cheek, looked into her eyes and said, "I most certainly do, but I'll talk to Toni first to see if she needs it one more time."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome gently rubs Malyoxa's back as she gives in to the crash of energy that comes with her settling emotions, and pulling out a chair for her.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa sits at the table and lets out another yawn. "Sorry, guess today is finally catching up with me."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric continues searching around the outcrop until he spots a grave marker. "I think we ought to head back. I'm not one for poking around where the dead are."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"Fair enough," Yulia says, giving Drago's forehead a kiss before going around the cafe and extinguishing the lamps.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods in agreement. "It was a trying day."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1
Auric Windsong wrote:
Auric continues searching around the outcrop until he spots a grave marker. "I think we ought to head back. I'm not one for poking around where the dead are."

Toska tilts his head on seeing the marker. "Yeah, boss lady wouldn't like that."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin sips on her tea for a moment, "What about the dragon thing? If those other guys can't stop him, won't he come here? What if he does come here? Are we going to be able to stop him?" She asks, unable to keep the tidal wave of questions that filled her mind at bay.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"If he does, we'll deal with him then." Hitome says resolutely.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric shakes his head. "Maybe I'll need you to explain things at some point, but, right now, we can head back to the house and I can get started on our dinner."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods. "I think that he would have been here by now..."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Unless he headed to Blackcrown instead," Malyoxa guesses.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"I guess we won't know unless we either go back to the island or we get to Blackcrown."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Anytime you want, and yum, can't wait." Toska replies as he follows behind Auric.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Once back at the house, Auric starts boiling a large pot of water and starts taking his bounty out of his backpack. "So explain this boss of yours to me."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Pharasma. Or one of her Ushers.” Toska says as he removes his mollusks as well. ”When I died instead of going where I was supposed to they offered me job, guarding a troubled house is something they said. I think. And so I was reborn. To be a guard... assuming this isn’t all something that just got put in my head when I was dead or made up over the few years I’ve been back.” He continues as plain as day.

2,451 to 2,500 of 2,599 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.