Ruins of Pathfinder: The Shattered Star (Inactive)

Game Master Crustypeanut

Loot Tracker
Roll20 Campaign Link
Magnimar Map
Heidmarch Manor

Natalya's Map of the Crow


801 to 815 of 815 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Orace 1

Strawflower purrs a gurgling, guttoral purr as Charbonardent's unholy fires wash away the rest of her wounds.

Back to full now. Thanks!


Stats:
AC 16, T 12, FF 14; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will -1; CMD 17
HP:3/19

Now that he's been healed, Ferit draws his potion of enlarge person, and goes chasing off after the Tower Girl. "Come on! Healing is for pussies."


Stats:
HP 15/15; AC 13, Flat Footed 10, Touch 13; CMD 13; Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +4 (+2 vs. Enchantment; +2 vs. Poison); Perception +14; Initiative +3

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Valko finally manages to stifle an unwanted commentary on the ridiculousness of their antics. Instead, his annoyance at least partially mitigated by the return of his vision, he walks casually towards the others and sighs before indicating Ferit's departing and enlarged form with a 'after you' flick of his hand. Just survive. You can survive. After they've all died you can report back to the Lodge. Who knows? Maybe the next team will listen to reason. Or maybe I'll just retire to Sothis. Sothis is still warm? Warm as a Fire-Bleeder, actually. Maybe Sothis isn't a good idea.

Valko fastens a bolt in his crossbow and forms the caboose on the train making after the retreating wererat.


Male Human Fighter 2 | HP:22/22 | AC: 21 (FF: 19, Touch: 12) | Fort: +5, Ref: +2, Will: +0 | Per: +2 | Init: +2(+3)

I could use a hit of the IH as well, Hoos. Once I get me some of that healing loving, Radyx be ready to move along.


Male Gnome Orace 1

While Charbondent heals Strawflower, Hoosible gives Remi and Radyx each a tap from the wand.


The group takes a moment to rest and recuperate before chasing the tower girl who ran off down the corridor at Terisha’s command to go ‘unleash the rats’. It is apparent half a minute after the battle ends that she doesn’t appear to be coming back, having likely heard the order to retreat when the battle went sour for the Girls.

Given the opportunity, the group takes a note of the ample supplies left over on the thieves’ corpses, most notably the ‘fun ammo’ carried by Karisa, the group’s apparent grenadier. Beyond her masterwork suit of studded leather armor, second-story harness and climbing tools, standard equipment that all of the Girls carry, Karisa has a pair of bandoliers in which numerous flasks and pouches remain. Among these are three more flasks of acid, two pouches of flash powder, and vial of red liquid easily identifiable as a Potion of Cure Light Wounds, considering the group has found numerous such vials on the girls so far.; a more curious item is a bulbous bottle of smoked glass thats currently filled with what appears to be antitoxin, although the liquid appears darker than usual and looks to twinkle with motes of beautiful white light; detecting magic on it reveals a faint Conjuration aura, similar, although different, to the potion. In addition, two of Karisa’s crossbow bolts are separated from the rest and appear to have some sort of substance smeared on their tips.

Each of the other girls also carries a Potion of Cure Light Wounds amongst their standard equipment; each are wearing a (now bloodied) suit of masterwork studded leather alongside a shortsword and hand crossbow, climbing equipment and a set of thieves’ tools. In addition, each of them have various alchemical weapons, excepting the girls who had tried throwing their tanglefoot bags previously; each have a pouch of flash powder, a pouch of sneezing powder, and a flask of shard gel, not to mention three candlerods per girl.

Terisha, the group’s lieutenant, meanwhile, carries a full set of masterwork armor and weapons of the same types as the rest of the girls, three grappling bolts, three of her odd Varisian tindertwigs, two additional tanglefoot bags, two more Potions of Cure Light Wounds and a third potion of a different variety. This third potion registers with a faint Conjuration aura. Lastly, her boots register a faint Transmutation aura.

I did not count the time it would take to fully identify the boots, third potion, or bulbous bottle, so if you guys want to do that, please make the necessary spellcraft rolls; it will take an additional nine rounds to identify the three things.

Here is the total loot found:
7 Suits of Masterwork Studded Leather Armor
6 Shortswords
1 Mwk Shortsword
6 Hand Crossbows
1 Mwk Hand Crossbow
1 Mwk Buckler
15 Grappling Bolts (2 from Karisa, 3 from Terisha, 2 from each Tower Girl)
135 Crossbow Bolts
2 Poisoned Crossbow Bolts
7 Climber’s Kits
7 Second-Story Harnesses
7 Coils of Silk Rope (50 ft per coil)
5 Sets of Thieves’ Tools
2 Sets of Mwk Thieves’ Tools
3 Varisian Tindertwigs
5 Flasks of Shard Gel
5 Tanglefoot Bags
5 Pouches of Sneezing Powder
7 Pouches of Flash Powder
15 Candlerods
9 Bandoliers
Magical Boots [Faint Transmutation Aura]
Magical Bulbous Bottle [Faint Conjuration Aura]
Magical Potion [Faint Conjuration Aura]
8 Potions of Cure Light Wounds

---
20 gp
5 sp

In addition, it will take a full minute for the wand of infernal healing to do its job; I'm assuming you guys are waiting for this duration before moving on, aye?


Stats:
AC 16, T 12, FF 14; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will -1; CMD 17
HP:3/19

Yay, Crusty returns!


Male Human (Chelaxian) Witch 2 [HP 12/12 | AC 13 (12 T, 11 FF) | F: 1 R: 2 W: 1 (+1 v Charm/Compulsion) | Per: -2 (-2 Sight +2 Familiar) | SM -4 (+2 Familiar)]
Skills:
Craft tattoo +12 Know: arcana +10 dungeon +6 engineering +6 geography +6 history +9 local +6 nature +9 nobility +6 planes +10 Ling +11 Perception -2(-2 Sight, +2 familiar) SM -4(+2 Familiar) Spellcraft +10 Swim +4 UMD +6
Spells and Hexes:
(CL 2; conc +7): 1st (DC 16)-command, command, mage armor, snowball | 0-detect magic, message, read magic, stabilize | Hexes: Evil Eye (DC:16), Misfortune (DC 16), Cackle, Flight (Feather Fall at will)

Alexin makes some rather insane sounding gibbering, moving his fingers through positions that seem almost painful. He then stares deeply at the selection of magical items.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

I'm going to guess that identifies everything. I could have really used those rolls in the going very very badly combat in another of my games though.


Hah yeah you identify 'em:

The boots are a set of Boots of the Cat, boots which help negate falling damage down to its minimum (treating all dice as if they rolled 1), and allowing you to land on your feet, even if you take damage.

The potion is a Potion of Lesser Restoration.

The bulbous flask is a Flask of Efficacious Medicine containing a dose of Antitoxin. Drinking the vial doubles the effects of any remedies within, plus heals you for 1d8+5. It can be used three times per day, although it requires some sort of alchemical remedy with each use.


Male Gnome Orace 1

Hoosible strokes Strawflower's neck (matted in dried blood) readjusts her flower wreath, and says "Good job, kitty. You caught the rats!"

He then pauses to listen for any sign of the fleeing Tower Girl (or the promised rats) returning.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

If he doesn't hear anything, he's ready to move on to the East, shortly behind those with better perception.


Male Human Fighter 2 | HP:22/22 | AC: 21 (FF: 19, Touch: 12) | Fort: +5, Ref: +2, Will: +0 | Per: +2 | Init: +2(+3)

Seeing that his wounds have knitted shut, and that the others' seem to as well, Radyx says "Alright, ladies. Let's get to moving before these c#%%s can regroup and come up with some other b%+!#@$$ to slow us down."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Witch 2 [HP 12/12 | AC 13 (12 T, 11 FF) | F: 1 R: 2 W: 1 (+1 v Charm/Compulsion) | Per: -2 (-2 Sight +2 Familiar) | SM -4 (+2 Familiar)]
Skills:
Craft tattoo +12 Know: arcana +10 dungeon +6 engineering +6 geography +6 history +9 local +6 nature +9 nobility +6 planes +10 Ling +11 Perception -2(-2 Sight, +2 familiar) SM -4(+2 Familiar) Spellcraft +10 Swim +4 UMD +6
Spells and Hexes:
(CL 2; conc +7): 1st (DC 16)-command, command, mage armor, snowball | 0-detect magic, message, read magic, stabilize | Hexes: Evil Eye (DC:16), Misfortune (DC 16), Cackle, Flight (Feather Fall at will)

"Ho ho, ho ho, let's go, let's go." Alexin says, after he's handed the magical items out to whomever wants them.


M Drow Card Caster & Spire Defender 1 / 4 Wind Monk 1

Dusting himself off, and giving the grenade thrower's corpse a kick for good measure, Remiandiv checks his gear and prepares to move out. "I might check out some of those throwing flasks late, but as Radyx so eloquently put it our time is not quite our own."

"Perhaps a plan that's better than 'charge!' this time?"


Stats:
AC 16, T 12, FF 14; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will -1; CMD 17
HP:3/19

Ferit looks at Radyx. "Look at 'im, mate. I was creepin' all quiet like when he came clompin' up."


Machinesmith 12 | HP: 93 | AC: 27 (17 Touch, 23 Flatfooted) | CMD: 27 | Fort: +12, Reflex: +14, Will: +7 | Init: +13 | Perception: +18, Sense Motive: +1

"Can't really complain either way." Tarrana says. "But sooner or later the throw ourselves at the swords and hope we kill them first trick isn't going to pan out."

801 to 815 of 815 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ruins of Pathfinder: The Shattered Star Gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.