[PFS] Blake's Gallows of Madness, Part I (Inactive)

Game Master Blake's Tiger

Handouts & Maps


351 to 395 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Jinin Elf Arcanist (Occultist) L3 | HP: 15/20 | AC:14+4 T:14 FF:11+4 | CMB:-1 CMD:13 | Saves F:3 R:5 W:4 (+2 vs enchantmt) | Init:+7 | Per:+11 | Spd: 30 | Reroll 1/1 | Spell Slots: L1 4/6 | Arcane Reservoir: 0/9 | Consume Spell : 1/1 | Conditions: mage armor (1h)

fly, less than half speed DC10: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Eagle 5-foot "flaps" then full attack.
The eagle circles round the fly slowly, and starts its barrage of attacks on it.

bite vs hook fly: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
talon 1 vs hook fly: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
talon 2 vs hook fly: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
+1 to damage if hook fly is evil.

Summoned Eagle: AC:14 T:13 FF:12 | HP: 7/7 | Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5

Meanwhile, Takumi moves further into the room to have a good view, and fires an arcane bolt at the vermin from his wand.
wand of MM: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

The giant hook fly falls out of the sky under the combined assault, it's bloated abdomen pulsing ominously.

Combat! Round 8. Bold may act.
Takumi
Zeldana
Xanac (mage armor, shield 1/10)
Shalendra
Imojin & Whiskers
Gellion (unconscious, stabilized, -25 hp)
Hook Fly (unconscious, dying, -24 hp)
Faust (Shield 8/10, -2 STR)

Liberty's Edge

HP 36/36; AC 20, t 14, ff 17; f 5, r 4, w 2; bab 4, melee +5, ranged +7; cmb 5, cmd 18; init +3; wand clw 38 | ratfolk cavalier/4 | -20 *
skills:
acro 9, bluff 2, diplo 7, handle animal 9+2+2 (+4 with rodents), intim 9, know local 8, know nature 6, perc 2, perform: oratory 8, ride 10+1, survival 5

"That fly looks like it's going to explode or something!" Imojin hops off Whiskers and orders him back away from the pulsing fly.

ride check to dismount as a free action: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 18

don't see any remaining foes... so not sure why we're still in inits

She approaches the fly to make sure it's dead... attacking it carefully far away from the pulsing abdomen... (trying to remove the head, but can't coup de grace until next round since it's a full round action)


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

GM Screen:

Explosion: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 4) = 9
Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Imojin rushes toward the pulsating giant hook fly, but unfortunately makes it there too late to stop the gestation. The hook fly's abdomen explodes with a wet and gory pop that splatters the ratfolk and the eagle with foul smelling ichor and blood. Hundreds of tiny hook flies emerge from the remains of the now dead mother hook fly and immediately begin to drain the eagle of blood.

Takumi-bot curses his spell selection.

Eagle-bot flails ineffectually at the swarm of flies.

Combat! Round 8/9. Bold may act.
Takumi
Eagle (-2 hp)
Zeldana
Xanac (mage armor, shield 2/10)
Shalendra
Imojin & Whiskers
Gellion (unconscious, stabilized, -25 hp)
Hook Fly (dead, -33 hp)
Hook Fly Swarm
Faust (Shield 9/10, -2 STR)

Liberty's Edge

HP 36/36; AC 20, t 14, ff 17; f 5, r 4, w 2; bab 4, melee +5, ranged +7; cmb 5, cmd 18; init +3; wand clw 38 | ratfolk cavalier/4 | -20 *
skills:
acro 9, bluff 2, diplo 7, handle animal 9+2+2 (+4 with rodents), intim 9, know local 8, know nature 6, perc 2, perform: oratory 8, ride 10+1, survival 5

Imojin runs back away from the swarm, pulling out an alchemist fire as she does so.

Dark Archive

Dhampir Haunt Collector 3| HP: 26/26 | AC: 16 T: 10 FF: 16 CMD: 15 | F+6 R+1 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +6 Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Inflict Light Wounds 45/50; Spells: 1 - 4/4; Mental Focus: T 2/3, A 2/3, N 2/3; Spirit 1/3

Faust flicks the gore off his blade and prowls around for a better angle to the swarm. For the second time, he snarls and pulls his Alchemist's Fire. The vial glows a warm red, in stark contrast to his hand. I hate these little things!
________
Gross! Haha this is a great module. Move to relocate, standard to draw.

The Exchange

Human Psychic 3 HP 22/22 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMD 11 | F +4 R+4 W +6 | Perception +8 | Init +2
Resources:
PP 3/3 | Expanded Awareness 2/2 Spells 1: 5/6

Zeldana double moves over to Gellion, getting ready to start dragging him away from the swarm if it happens to come this way.

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

Shelendra pulls out an Alchemist's Fire and throws it at the flies. I am sorry about the splash."

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 4


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

GM Screen:

Who to Eat: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Tick Tock: 1d4 ⇒ 3

The swarm buzzes louder as Shalendra's fire stirs them. While some of the little beasts fall into the pool of burning oil floating on the surface of the bile, it does not have as dramatic of an effect as anyone would have hoped. Several of the flies remain burning as they fly, creating a bizarre effect within the cloud of dark, fat insects.

This flaming, buzzing, hungry mass of blood drinking flies leaves their birthplace and engulfs Shalendra. The celestial eagle-bot gives chase for what little it can do. Takumi-bot moves away, once again cursing his spell selection.

Combat! Round 9/10. Bold may act.
Takumi (standard action left)
Eagle (-3 hp, bleeding)
Zeldana
Xanac (mage armor, shield 3/10) (action from last round available to you)
Shalendra (-2 hp, bleeding) (DC 13 Fort save vs. Distraction/Nausea)
Imojin & Whiskers
Gellion (unconscious, stabilized, -25 hp)
Hook Fly (dead, -33 hp)
Hook Fly Swarm (-2 hp, on fire)
Faust (Shield 10/10, -2 STR)

The Exchange

Human Psychic 3 HP 22/22 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMD 11 | F +4 R+4 W +6 | Perception +8 | Init +2
Resources:
PP 3/3 | Expanded Awareness 2/2 Spells 1: 5/6

Zeldana picks up Gellion by the shoulders and drags him backwards.

Dark Archive

male Wayang Psychic 4
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 13, FF 19*|HP: 21/21|F +1, R +3, W +3 (+2 vs shadow; +1 vs language-dependent/sonic)|Init +2, Perc +5|CMB -1 CMD 11|Phrenic 6/6, Formless Body 5/5, Shadow Speaker 3/4

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Actions partially dependent on what I turn out to know; sorry for slight backlog.


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

Xanac:
Fiendish template applies: Resist Fire and Cold 5, no DR (from template). You also know that the're fiendish due to being infected with Demon's Bile, so positive energy/holy water hurts.

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

Shalendra moves back pulling out her Wand of Cure light wounds. "Anyone have Holy Water? I'm going to try to jab at it with the Wand if they get close."

Dark Archive

male Wayang Psychic 4
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 13, FF 19*|HP: 21/21|F +1, R +3, W +3 (+2 vs shadow; +1 vs language-dependent/sonic)|Init +2, Perc +5|CMB -1 CMD 11|Phrenic 6/6, Formless Body 5/5, Shadow Speaker 3/4

Round 9:

Xanac just happens to have one more bottle of fiend-repellent; he looks at the room from more angles than a Human would even be aware are there in order to make it count....

holy water, Shadow Speaker: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
positive energy damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 +50% = 7

Round 10:

That being that, he then resorts to some cruder chemicals he yet had the perspicacity to bring before darting backward....

flask of acid, Shadow Speaker: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
acid damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 +50% = 7


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

Between the fire, holy water, and acid, the swarm of fiendish hook flies is dispersed before too much damage is done. Shalendra does continue to bleed from dozens of small wounds that refuse to clot.

You might want to use that wand on yourself, now.

The warehouse is eerily quiet now, save the occasional buzzing from an isolated hook fly here or there makes you jump. Gellion lays comatose on the floor--a portion of his intestines still on the wrong side of his skin--and several masses remain hidden within the sheets of demon's bile.

To save you consumables, I will let you know that you can remove the apprentices without risking infection. It is a DC 20 Strength check to pull one free, but if Faust Takes 10 and you all assist, you can free them 1 per round. They will be comatose but can be revived with any magical healing.

Dark Archive

Dhampir Haunt Collector 3| HP: 26/26 | AC: 16 T: 10 FF: 16 CMD: 15 | F+6 R+1 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +6 Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Inflict Light Wounds 45/50; Spells: 1 - 4/4; Mental Focus: T 2/3, A 2/3, N 2/3; Spirit 1/3

As his breathing starts to slow, he refocuses on the blobs protruding from the bile. Faust begins the grueling work of pulling various humanoids out of the fleshy pouches. What did they hope to gain from this ritual?
________
Following the GM's suggestion, I'll take 10 and start getting each of them out.

Dark Archive

male Wayang Psychic 4
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 13, FF 19*|HP: 21/21|F +1, R +3, W +3 (+2 vs shadow; +1 vs language-dependent/sonic)|Init +2, Perc +5|CMB -1 CMD 11|Phrenic 6/6, Formless Body 5/5, Shadow Speaker 3/4

Unless I can somehow use psi, feeble whacks with a morningstar, or candles to help, my -2 Strength modifier and I should probably stay out of the way.

Any chance animate rope could be helpful here?

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

Shalendra taps herself with her wand. "I'm glad they are alive. Let's take them all even Gellion to the temple. They can help us sort this out, and heal these poor kids." She will help move the teens once they are free from the pouches.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Dark Archive

Dhampir Haunt Collector 3| HP: 26/26 | AC: 16 T: 10 FF: 16 CMD: 15 | F+6 R+1 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +6 Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Inflict Light Wounds 45/50; Spells: 1 - 4/4; Mental Focus: T 2/3, A 2/3, N 2/3; Spirit 1/3

"Especially Gellion. We need to know what he has done. Darker powers may have tempted him, or worse, may be able to learn from his work," Faust grumbles darkly. "Our ambush by that pathetic Quasit indicates the former," he continues.


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

It takes you some time, but you manage to free all of the apprentices from the growing demon's bile and lay them outside on the street. With six of them--especially the giant Morvinarr--it is a trying endeavor to carry or drag them all to the temple of Erastil, but you do manage it, if rather gracelessly.

"By the graces! What have you found?" Ildris exclaims as you pull the first purple-stained apprentice into the temple. He hurries over, wiping stray bits of bile away with the flat of a cold iron knife.

"Are there more?" he asks hopefully.

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

"There are five more outside. We're getting them here as quickly as we can."

Dark Archive

Dhampir Haunt Collector 3| HP: 26/26 | AC: 16 T: 10 FF: 16 CMD: 15 | F+6 R+1 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +6 Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Inflict Light Wounds 45/50; Spells: 1 - 4/4; Mental Focus: T 2/3, A 2/3, N 2/3; Spirit 1/3

Faust unceremoniously plops down the bodies one by one in the temple. "This is it. Think you can handle this?" he asks while looking at the Erastilian decor nervously. By the gods, I hate this place. Makes my skin crawl just looking at it, let alone standing in it.


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

Father Ildris nods his head as the last of the six apprentices is laid out on the temple floor. "Yes. I believe I can," he says.

He takes hold of the antler-shaped bow carved from bone hanging at his neck and concentrates for a moment. Everyone except for Faust feels a wave of rejuvenating energy wash over them. Faust's skin merely crawls.

Channel Positive Energy (Heal): 3d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 5) = 14

The five captive apprentices rouse almost immediately, confused and bewildered but whole. Gellion's intestines retreat inside his abdomen and the wound seals. He too regains consciousness but seems a bit staggered. He gropes around for a weapon and weakly shouts, "The worm gods come home! The worm gods!"

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

Shalendra walks over to the teen, "Worm gods? What are you talking about young man? You are in a lot of trouble. Telling us what we want to know will help your case."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

"I must bring the worm gods!" Gellion's eyes bulge as he grabs at Shalendra's legs aggressively. "You will be the door!"

Dark Archive

Dhampir Haunt Collector 3| HP: 26/26 | AC: 16 T: 10 FF: 16 CMD: 15 | F+6 R+1 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +6 Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Inflict Light Wounds 45/50; Spells: 1 - 4/4; Mental Focus: T 2/3, A 2/3, N 2/3; Spirit 1/3

Faust growls a little as he steels himself for the searing pain he expects from the priest. As the wave merely flows past him, he exhales with relief. Certainly not the effect I'm accustomed to...

As Gellion gropes for Shalendra's legs, he quickly steps forward. "That is quite enough out of you," he mutters as he moves to restrain the mad boy, trying to pin his arms behind his back and rest his knee between his shoulder blades. "Priest, I only know of one cure for this sort of thing, and I assure you it won't be in your favor. Do you have any... alternative methods?" What a picture, I'd be the laughing stock of Geb if they saw me asking an Erastilian for advice on anything, much less on how to deal with a mortal in the throes of lunacy!
________

Rolls:

Grapple vs Gellion (Prone): 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

Faust finds it easier to grab and pin the mad apprentice with the youth on the floor. Gellion struggles frantically against the dhampir's grip, crying out hoarsely, "No! I must bring the worm gods through her! She is the door! Bathe in the seed of the worm gods!"

Father Ildris looks on aghast at the scene. Eventually, Faust's words shake him out of his stupor. "Oh, yes! No! He's affected by the demon's bile. Curing him of the disease should cure him of the insanity as well. Please, please don't kill him."

The other apprentices add their voices to Ildris' to varying degrees, but unanimously in favor of sparing his life. Morvinarr stands and moves over to assist Faust in keeping Gellion still.

"I will need to wait until morning prayers before I can attempt to cure the illness," the priest says. "Unless any of you have the means."

Spoiler:
You did find a potion of Remove Disease that Xanac ultimately identified.

Liberty's Edge

HP 36/36; AC 20, t 14, ff 17; f 5, r 4, w 2; bab 4, melee +5, ranged +7; cmb 5, cmd 18; init +3; wand clw 38 | ratfolk cavalier/4 | -20 *
skills:
acro 9, bluff 2, diplo 7, handle animal 9+2+2 (+4 with rodents), intim 9, know local 8, know nature 6, perc 2, perform: oratory 8, ride 10+1, survival 5

"Sounds like he's demented by something... if you can cure him without killing him that would be fine... but will he remember what he's done? That might be too much for him...Best if he does not know what he did while under the dark influences. And we do have a potion that might heal him..."


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

"If you have something that might cure him of the demon's bile, do, please use it," Father Ildris requests. "I hate to see him suffer any longer than he has."

Gellion continues to struggle against Morviarr and Faust, but between the two strong men, he will not escape. However, your ears are all assaulted by some very vulgar insinuations and curses that only the blackest soul could imagine (mixed in with raving praise of the worm gods).

Before you can make a decision, Mayor Trinelli enters, escorted by two town guardsmen. "Excellent, I see that you have found--by the gods of good, what is wrong with him?" Sandra Trinelli asks, her face going pale as Gellion continues his curses.

The Exchange

Human Psychic 3 HP 22/22 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMD 11 | F +4 R+4 W +6 | Perception +8 | Init +2
Resources:
PP 3/3 | Expanded Awareness 2/2 Spells 1: 5/6

Zeldana ponds for a moment, "Wait, we're all idiots. Xanac quickly, feed him the potion."

Dark Archive

male Wayang Psychic 4
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 13, FF 19*|HP: 21/21|F +1, R +3, W +3 (+2 vs shadow; +1 vs language-dependent/sonic)|Init +2, Perc +5|CMB -1 CMD 11|Phrenic 6/6, Formless Body 5/5, Shadow Speaker 3/4

"I haven't got it...."

I'd have said something, but I assumed that we'd have already moved to doing that, regardless of who was holding onto it, since Imojin already mentioned it.

Liberty's Edge

HP 36/36; AC 20, t 14, ff 17; f 5, r 4, w 2; bab 4, melee +5, ranged +7; cmb 5, cmd 18; init +3; wand clw 38 | ratfolk cavalier/4 | -20 *
skills:
acro 9, bluff 2, diplo 7, handle animal 9+2+2 (+4 with rodents), intim 9, know local 8, know nature 6, perc 2, perform: oratory 8, ride 10+1, survival 5

Imojin makes sure the potion is fed to him quickly and efficiently if she's not holding it, someone is, and she'll either do it herself or encourage its immediate use
doesn't cure disease require a caster level check or something?

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

No one actually said they picked it up. If allowed retcon she picked it up and will hand it over or we can run back to get it.

Grand Lodge

Jinin Elf Arcanist (Occultist) L3 | HP: 15/20 | AC:14+4 T:14 FF:11+4 | CMB:-1 CMD:13 | Saves F:3 R:5 W:4 (+2 vs enchantmt) | Init:+7 | Per:+11 | Spd: 30 | Reroll 1/1 | Spell Slots: L1 4/6 | Arcane Reservoir: 0/9 | Consume Spell : 1/1 | Conditions: mage armor (1h)

I think we can assume that someone took it? When have Pathfinders ever left treasure unclaimed? :)

I'm getting a very exorcist flavour in this. :)

Takumi stands near the door as the mayor enters. He reaches out to her, and calls out, "It might be better if you stand back. He is not himself, and could still be dangerous."

Meanwhile, he continues pondering on Gellion's words that were addressed to Shalendra. What did he mean by Shalendra being the door? I hope she was not infected by anything when the swarm attacked her. Not trained in the healing arts, however, Takumi is uncertain what to look out for. He can only summon his arcane power and examine if there are traces of magic emanating from within her.
Cast detect magic to examine Shalendra.

"Shalendra, you are feeling fine thus far?"


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

Takumi:
You only detect appropriate auras on items.

Morvinarr helps Faust hold Gellion's head back as Shalendra pours it into his mouth. Morvinarr slams the apprentice alchemist's jaw closed before he can spit the potion out. After a frantic struggle to keep the boy pinned and his mouth shut, the magic in the liquid begins to do its work. Gellion goes lax against Faust's hands and begins to quietly murmur his mad words instead of screaming them to the world.

"The worm gods... Must bring the worm gods..." Gellion chants dully while staring at nothing in particular.

"I'm sure that you can protect me if my own guards cannot," Mayor Trinelli says as one of the guards pushes Takumi out of the way. "Now, tell me what is going on?"

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

"I'm feeling fine. I think he wants to kill me to open the door. I'm pretty sure anyone would do."

"We've managed to save all the teenagers, but don't know much about the Worm Gods yet. We're hoping the potion will clear his mind so he can tell us what happened."

She thinks for a moment. "We haven't actually spoken to the other young ones about what happened." She looks over to see if they are awake yet.

Dark Archive

Dhampir Haunt Collector 3| HP: 26/26 | AC: 16 T: 10 FF: 16 CMD: 15 | F+6 R+1 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +6 Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Inflict Light Wounds 45/50; Spells: 1 - 4/4; Mental Focus: T 2/3, A 2/3, N 2/3; Spirit 1/3

"We found this lot covered in Demon Bile with Gellion here spouting off about 'bringing the demon worms home.' I couldn't tell you what that means," he admits. Once he wakes, a quick interrogation would be prudent. Maybe even find out how he learned about all this and quell the darkness before it spreads further.

Dark Archive

male Wayang Psychic 4
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 13, FF 19*|HP: 21/21|F +1, R +3, W +3 (+2 vs shadow; +1 vs language-dependent/sonic)|Init +2, Perc +5|CMB -1 CMD 11|Phrenic 6/6, Formless Body 5/5, Shadow Speaker 3/4

Xanac tries reading Gellion's mind.

Detect thoughts, DC 16. If he resists, or just doesn't have anything interesting to think after a few rounds, I'll look into the other apprentices.


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

Xanac:
Gellion's mind is a fever dream of madness, but the gist is that he must sacrifice blood to the demon's bile in order to usher in a new age of abyssal paradise under the reign of the demon worm gods--which you're fairly certain is entirely fiction. The other apprentices each have vague thoughts of being lured, individually, into ambush by Gellion and knocked unconscious.

The apprentices relay their tale of being lured by Gellion to meet alone and then he attacked them. They faintly remember waking in a pool of purple ooze but by then were too weak to move. The apprentices vary in how sympathetic they are toward Gellion's madness--ranging from, "It wasn't his fault. The ooze took over," to "He should have known better than to mess with that stuff, but, yeah, that wasn't like him."

"He has certainly caused a great deal of harm and suffering to the people," Mayor Trinelli says sadly. "It seems it is time to dust off the gallows."

The Exchange

Human Psychic 3 HP 22/22 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMD 11 | F +4 R+4 W +6 | Perception +8 | Init +2
Resources:
PP 3/3 | Expanded Awareness 2/2 Spells 1: 5/6

Zeldana blinks and does a double take "Wait, the gallows? The lad was posessed by demon bile..."

Dark Archive

Dhampir Haunt Collector 3| HP: 26/26 | AC: 16 T: 10 FF: 16 CMD: 15 | F+6 R+1 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +6 Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Inflict Light Wounds 45/50; Spells: 1 - 4/4; Mental Focus: T 2/3, A 2/3, N 2/3; Spirit 1/3

Faust nods silently in agreement. As I suggested, only one method I know... Especially once they prove violent. It's certainly to the benefit of this town. Why wait for him to strike again? Gellion is clearly effective at his work, who gives a dangerous madman a second chance?

Dark Archive

male Wayang Psychic 4
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 13, FF 19*|HP: 21/21|F +1, R +3, W +3 (+2 vs shadow; +1 vs language-dependent/sonic)|Init +2, Perc +5|CMB -1 CMD 11|Phrenic 6/6, Formless Body 5/5, Shadow Speaker 3/4

Do I have any sense of whether or not he can be salvaged?

Grand Lodge

Jinin Elf Arcanist (Occultist) L3 | HP: 15/20 | AC:14+4 T:14 FF:11+4 | CMB:-1 CMD:13 | Saves F:3 R:5 W:4 (+2 vs enchantmt) | Init:+7 | Per:+11 | Spd: 30 | Reroll 1/1 | Spell Slots: L1 4/6 | Arcane Reservoir: 0/9 | Consume Spell : 1/1 | Conditions: mage armor (1h)

"The gallows? What" Takumi looks up, stunned. Uncertain if due to the differences in culture between Tian and the west, he is not sure how to respond initially. Finally though, he speaks up. "Yes, young Gellion is guilty, but of foolishness and not malice. Surely that does not deserve a hanging?"

Liberty's Edge

HP 36/36; AC 20, t 14, ff 17; f 5, r 4, w 2; bab 4, melee +5, ranged +7; cmb 5, cmd 18; init +3; wand clw 38 | ratfolk cavalier/4 | -20 *
skills:
acro 9, bluff 2, diplo 7, handle animal 9+2+2 (+4 with rodents), intim 9, know local 8, know nature 6, perc 2, perform: oratory 8, ride 10+1, survival 5

"SOmeone needs to assess whether or not he's likely to repeat his folly... If he's not liable to, then treatment might be in order... if he is, then incarceration perhaps, but the gallows does seem a little extreme."


url | url | Skittershot | RSR T2 | url

Gellion definitely seems more subdued following the potion. His ramblings--and this thoughts--are still clearly deranged, but he is not trying to assault anyone any longer.

Mayor Trinelli says, "Keep him here under watch. He will have to be judged by the town as is our law, and I suspect that they will want the harshest sentence. However, If what you say is true, that this material infected the youth and caused his behavior--and that you and Father Ildris can cure it--then I will advocate for the boy during his trials."

You have formally completed the module. Congratulations.

Silver Crusade

19/19 Max || AC: 13 (17 with Mage Armor) T: 13FF: 11 CMD: 12 || Fort: +3 Refl: +4 Will: +4 +2 vs. enchantments || Init:+2 Perception:+9 || Alignment CG F Elf Witch 3||

"It seems he's not in charge of his choices. I don't believe the gallows should be necessary if the bile can be cleansed and he sees the error of his ways."

351 to 395 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Blake's Gallows of Madness, Part I All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.