Hmm's Gallows of Madness : Foul Breed (Inactive)

Game Master Hmm

Part of PBP Gameday VI!
Gallows of Madness Maps & Handouts


251 to 300 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Majara puts on her glasses and peers at the jam jar of pulsating purple goo and then... backs away, blanching. “That’s demonic bile!” She paces back and forth, agitated, before meeting Zakhar’s gaze. “A long time ago, when I was working with former paracountess Zarta Dralneen, I learned something about how the lower planes prepare for invasions of our world. The realm of Asmodeus does it with diabolic contracts, slowly gathering souls with their promises of rewards in the here and now. The thrice cursed throne of Thrune made its way to power — but at such a cost! Still, it’s dependent on choice. Generally, you know a bit about what you are getting into when you make such a trade.”

She looks nauseated as she glances at the bile. “Not so with this. The abyss likes to recruit souls by infecting and corrupting them with this... It’ll give creatures false strength, but cause them to hear voices in their head that prey on your deepest fears, separate you from those who love you, encourage selfish and angry impulses. It will lead them to do the most evil acts, slowly killing what is good about them, and paving the way for them to infect and harm others. Are you saying that you found this in the orchard?” Majara swallows. “Where the children...”

She breaks off. “Fool, I was a fool.” Grabbing a piece of paper, she scribbles down an address. “I’ve let Gelly stay here because his parents — if they can even be called parents — were horrible. What they did to that bright, charming boy! Still, you need to find him NOW. There is not a moment to lose. This was his house. You can go there and find them and maybe find out where he’s gone. How much cold iron do you folks have? You’ll need it for the bile, and for anything the bile may have infected.” Pulling on her coat, she says, “Al lives above Saringallow Sundries. I’ve answered enough of his hypochondriac calls in the middle of the night that he can answer one of mine. Come on!”

The little gnome locks up her shop, and bids you to follow.

Grand Lodge

Female Phantom | Ectoplasmic Manifestation | 16/16 HP - DR5/slash | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +4 | R +1 | W +3 | Special effects:

Listening to Majara, Princess suddenly stares at Prince, and ticks the points off on her fingers:
"It’ll give creatures false strength" - tick
"cause them to hear voices in their head" - tick
"prey on your deepest fears" - tick
"separate you from those who love you - tick
"encourage selfish and angry impulses - TICK!

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Lord Braggett looks a little confused about Majara's outburst about 'letting' Gelly stay, but he is far too concerned with moving quickly to ask much in the way of questions "That sounds very much like what Oak Sprout said about the behaviour of the trees! And his grace found evidence of one of the smaller children overcoming Morvinarr..." His eyes go wide in horror "By Torag's beard! At least one of them must already be infected..." He quickly jumps onto the back of his trusty steed and trots around in a tight circle, looking at his fellow Pathfinders "We must act swiftly, friends, and outfit ourselves with cold iron post haste! Lead the way, my Lady." Looking around, Braggett realises that Pricknettle has already set off for the store, and he gets Sir Kibble to rush after her.


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Mistress Pricknettle is soon banging on the side door of Saringallow’s Sundries. “Al! Al! Open up!”

A gnome pokes his head out the window. “Majara, where’s the fire?! Can’t a man read in peace?”

“We have an emergency, and need to outfit these special investigators for the mayor!” Majara calls. “Get down here!”

The gnome shuffles down, hair sticking out every which way. “Alright, alright. So what will you folks be needin’ that can’t wait until tomorrow?” He lets you into Saringallow’s Sundries, an extensive General Store that has one wall devoted to what is clearly weaponry. As he catches your gaze, he raises an eyebrow. “For civil defense. I’ve been hearing reports of goblin activity outside the walls lately, so I figured it doesn’t hurt to stock up.” He holds out a hand. “By the way, I’m Alpharious Miscsup, purveyor of fine goods and necessities.”

Paizo Employee

Male Oread Druid (leshy warden) 1 | hp 9/9 | Init +1 | Perc +8 (+10 stonework) | SM +3 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +3 | R +1 | W +5

In response to Braggett, Kragrak curses under his breath. "I'wish that wasn't what the evidence points to. 'M pretty sure you're right though. We'll have to be very careful. Might need more than just cold iron. The trees couldn't move. It wouldn't've been too tough to remove the bile if we'd all had cold iron. An infected kid though..." Kragrak's brow furrows. "I really don't want to hurt any kids. Maybe if we had some way to get a kid stand still for a minute while we treat the infection? Or more positive energy? "

Turning to the rest of the party, Kragrak asks, "Thoughts?"

When the party reaches Saringallow's Sundries, Kragrak begins scouring the shelves for anything that may be useful. Wait, why don't I just ask Miscsup about his own wares? We should probably explain ourselves first though.

Clearing his throat, Kragrak reaches his hand out to shake Miscsup's. Though his hands are clean, they always feel gritty and rough, somewhere between heavy calluses and sandpaper in texture.

"I'm Kragrak. Necessities today, not luxuries. Like Ms. Pricknettle said, it's an emergency. Kids are in danger. We need cold iron. And other things too."

Diplomacy aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

Prince waits outside, upset that Princess is now comparing him to demonic bile, he pouts, and he has big frog lips for doing so.

Prince is useless w. weapons, and Princess cannot wield them, so no Cold Iron for them


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

“Cold iron???” Miscup grins, and points to the wall. “That’s half the wall. I got a great deal from a merchant going to Mendev who realized that what he really needed was silver, so he sold me his stock...” He pauses. “You’re talking about kids in danger? Funny thing. Nolaria Wintren came to me last week asking for the biggest cold iron weapon I had. She took a mace. You think this is connected?”

He bites his lip. “I don’t feel right making a profit where the kids safety is concerned. I’ll offer you all a ten percent discount on my wares, if it’ll help you all.”

You can note any purchases OOC in subsequent posts.

★ --- ★ --- ★ --- ★

Once you pick up your cold iron weapons, you head off to the graveyard. Hundreds of small grave markers stand between a few large mausoleums in this graveyard. Crows leer from the gravestones, scattering when other creatures draw near, only to resettle some distance away.

Then you hear scurrying noises, as a bunch of fiendish ants emerge! A glorious fight ensues, with ants leaping on you from gravestones, and the heroes running around swinging their mighty weapons, and slicing and dicing them!

(Yes, I am hand-waiving and skipping a fight that you would trounce. It’s a module, and we can skip one small fight, even in PFS. Don’t worry, there’s more fights to come!)

GM Screen:

Perception, Castiel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Perception, Kragak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 +10 in Stonework
Perception, Lord Bragget: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 [00c]+2 on Kibble[/ooc]
Perception, Oak Sprout: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Perception, Prince: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Perception, Princess: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Perception, Wanda: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Perception, Wetbeard: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Perception, Zakhar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Braggett, Wetbeard and Zakahar:
There is a pouch embroidered with flowers, birds and the initials, N.W. It contains a bunch of herbs, a wand of bless weapon (which has 10 charges left) an elixir of hiding and an elixir of vision, all neatly labeled.

___

As you wipe ant ichor and mandible parts from your blades, you hear a cawing sound behind you. A black raven lands on a large Sarini gravestone. It looks at you plaintively, and calls out, “Yellowfoot! Yellowfoot!”

___
Aside to Prince: Can you wield a CLW wand?

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

None wield a wand of Cure Light Wounds as Prince does! People travel to the Mwangi Expanse to admire - but not learn, for none can learn to do it as well - Prince and his CLW wand wielding!

Yes, CLW is on Prince's list. He is a Spontaneous caster, and has CLW as one of his possible spells. He has a 10 charge wand (from some chronicle)

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

In the store...

"Nolaria asked for the biggest weapon you had in stock and now she is missing... Sir, if the two matters are unconnected, I would shave off my eyebrows and glue them back to my forehead five inches higher! Only then would I be able to properly express my shock." Lord Braggett replies to Miscup.

After browsing the wall of weapons, Lord Braggett picks out a few cold iron arrows for his longbow "I'll take these, I think! Just in case." 10xCold Iron Arrows ;)

After the glorious battle...

"Ha ha, those fiends didn't stand a chance!" Lord Braggett cheers with one final twirl of his flail as he inspects the battlefield "Why I dare say that we cou- Excuse my while I interrupt myself, but what is that?" Once again, Braggett amazes even himself with his extraordinary peepers "That is quite out of place!" He hops off of Sir Kibble to investigate a pretty little pouch, embroidered with flowers, birds and the initials, N.W. "This must be Nolaria's..." After inspecting the contents, he passes it along to the others "Herbs, wands, and potions, can any of this aid us in our search?" He asks hopefully.

The talking raven takes Braggett by surprise, and his spins on the spot to face it "Yellowfoot!?" Lord Braggett harrumphs, narrowing his eyes and stepping closer to the bird "Are you calling me a coward?"
____

Sorry, the website issues are throwing my posting schedule out of whack. There is a wand of bless weapon in the bag, is that useful to anyone?


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Bless weapon is on the Paladin list!

Grand Lodge Director of Technology

Sorry Guys... Been firefighting here of late and haven't been able to contribute much... I hope to now with a patch going into place today...Ill be happy to utilize the wand if no one else needs it however, my sword has some form of magic by someone or something aka the runes however.. There is no telling at this point what they mean...But it does the job on the gooo


Sorry Braggett for the Website Snafu... The site should play nice for now..


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

It will do the job on the goo in conjunction with the Bless Weapon wand. It’s picky goo! As for site issues... We’re glad you’ve been working on them.

The bird circles around, flapping its wings and looking frustrated. “Yellowfoot! Yellowfoot! Nola... Gone to Yellowfoot!” It takes off to the sky, cawing sadly.

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Lord Braggett gasps "Wait a minute... Didn't Father Ruvarra say something about Norlaria having a pet raven?" He asks as he looks around at his fellow Pathfinders. "She must have tried to take on the evil herself... I admire her gumption! She saw a problem, prepared herself with magic and cold iron, and then tackled it head on." He nods appreciatively, and regards the bird for a moment, "But it seems the evil was too much to handle alone. Come, my friends, do any of you know what, who, or where Yellowfoot might be?"
_____

No worries, Dean! I know y'all are working hard on it, and just how tricky it is to find all the lurking goblins after an update like y'all are doing. We really do appreciate it! :)

Silver Crusade

M LG Angel-blooded Aasimar (Angelkin) Paladin 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/Touch: 12/Flat: 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F +4, R +2, W +3; +2 vs. death | Init: +2 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Diplomacy +2, Heal +3 | Darkvision (60 feet)

Turning to Lord Braggett "I dont recall the name Yellowfoot being mentioned during our time here but maybe Father Ruvarra has heard of spoken by his daughter? Maybe we should go see him again..."

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Lord Braggett nods "Hmm, that is a thought..." He says, watching the sad bird closely as it flutters around "And perhaps by the time we return, Lady Sprout will have finished her duties at the orchard and will be able rejoin us in our search?"

Paizo Employee

Male Oread Druid (leshy warden) 1 | hp 9/9 | Init +1 | Perc +8 (+10 stonework) | SM +3 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +3 | R +1 | W +5

Kragrak grunts affirmatively as he watches the bird soar away. "Good point, Castiel. 'f'anyone knows who Yellowfoot is, it would probably be Father Ruvarra." Kragrak scratches his chin, "Unless its a local legend. Then Alcie might know best. People tell lots of stories over good food and drink. O'course, it could also be literal. Some creature the bird saw with a big yellow foot. Best to ask around a bit first. Shouldn't waste time, but also shouldn't rush in unprepared. As for Sprout, she'll probably be ready." He smiles, shaking his head. "How long it will be before I can convince her to leave Saringallow after this mission is over is another story. "

I'll go with a cold iron scimitar for Kragrak and a Small cold iron spear for Sprout.


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

The group returns to Father Ruvarra and Sprout. Ruvarra does not remember any local legends concerning Yellowfoot. “Are you saying that you saw Blackfeather without Nolaria? The two were inseparable before.” He looks torn. “I need to return to the children at the Orphanage, but I also want you to send me news. Whatever you hear... good or bad.”

As the group considers its leads, they remember that they have only one place on their list that it has not checked out before: Gellion’s Vazarro’s home, the address recently given to them by Majara Pricknettle.

So with cold iron in hand, you proceed there.

The Vazarro home is a simple, well-kept, two-story structure of bricks, wood, and plain shingles. Smoke billows from a brick chimney, and minimal light escapes from the windows, from which partially closed, thick-slatted shutters hang. The front door bears a tarnished brass knocker.

GM Screen:

Perception, Castiel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Perception, Kragak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 +10 in Stonework
Perception, Lord Bragget: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 +2 on Kibble
Perception, Oak Sprout: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Perception, Prince: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Perception, Princess: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Perception, Wanda: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Perception, Wetbeard: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception, Zakhar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Kragak, Sprout, Prince, Princess, Wanda, Wetbeard, and Zakhar:
You notice a dark, greasy-looking stain oozing from between the slats of the shutters on the ground floor windows.

Kragak, Wanda and Wetbeard:
You also notice that the door's knocker is lightly smeared with a dark, dried substance. In addition there appears to be a trap on the door.

What do you do?

I have moved the map to SLIDE ONE

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

"Smoke!?" Lord Braggett exclaims, the smoking chimney taking him by surprise "Could it be that the children have been in Vazarro's home all along?" He approaches the house, shaking his head in disbelief. If it wasn't for the bile, I'd say that the residents of Saringallow were playing some cruel joke at our expense. He thinks to himself, unsure of what to do with himself, but proud that he noticed the smoke before anyone else. Nothing escapes my notice!

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

Prince checks to see if the dark ooze is coming out from the bottom of the shutters, or from the entire height of the shutters: how high does this evil bile go?

Then, Prince concentrates and mumbles and shakes, for a few seconds.
Princess sees this, and curses: "@#$%!".

Changing the form of the phantom’s manifestation from ectoplasmic to incorporeal as a full-round action

Princess shimmers and her own green gooey form becomes that of a transparent, slightly green, ghostly figure.

For those worried about Undead, Knowl' Religion shows Princess is not Undead, and Knowl' Planes that she is an Outsider (Incorporeal, Phantom now) if anyone wishes to roll or know

Prince points to the house: "Go slip through the shutters, above the line where the black goo is , check out it anything is moving inside, and move to the door, to see if we can enter safely".

Grand Lodge

Female Phantom | Ectoplasmic Manifestation | 16/16 HP - DR5/slash | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +4 | R +1 | W +3 | Special effects:

Grumbling as she changes into her incorporeal shape, Princess becomes silent.

She then moves towards the house and tries to pick a place where she feels she can enter without passing through the dark goo.
Then she enters through the shutter or wall.

Princess can move through solid objects, but cannot stop in them (she cannot go through something wider than her) - and she can communicate w. Prince, as a free action, mentally, even w/o sight, even when not their init' turn


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Avoiding the stains on the door, Princess glides through the wall. The room is dark except for the flickering fire, but that does not bother her. She can see in the dark just fine.

Scratches and dark stains cover nearly every surface in this spacious living room. To the east, paintings and other once-fine objects give fuel to a fire roaring in the hearth. Bent, broken, and bloody cutlery juts at odd angles from the table in the center of the room. Books lie scattered in heaps next to broken shelves, and shards of shattered dishes spill forth from their cabinets. An open door to the west looks into the filthy kitchen, and stairs to the southwest lead up to the next floor. Tiny bloody footprints cover the stairs, heading in both directions.

GM Screen:
Perception, Princess: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

What are the rest of you doing?

Paizo Employee

Male Oread Druid (leshy warden) 1 | hp 9/9 | Init +1 | Perc +8 (+10 stonework) | SM +3 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +3 | R +1 | W +5

Kragrak carefully approaches on of the first floor windows, drawing his new cold iron weapon as he walks. He speaks in hushed tones, “This isn’t purple like the bile on the tree. Doesn’t mean it isn’t related.” He carefully scrapes up some of the bile on to the edge of his blade to see if it reacts to cold iron. “Anyone know what this is?”

On the off chance this is natural...
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

He walks about 200 feet back from the house and then casts detect magic , focusing on the substance on his scimitar. Unless something else happens to interrupt him, he will continue to concentrate on the spell while scanning the building’s exterior for magic auras.

Paizo Employee

Female Leaf Leshy | hp 4/4 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | SM +1 | AC 13 T 12 FF 12 | CMB -3 CMD 8 FF CMD 7 | F +3 | R +1 | W +3

“Careful, Kragrak...” Sprout warns. While she waits for Princess to return with a report of what she has seen, she looks for obvious signs of illness and death in the nearby foliage. She also looks around for any trees that she could talk to.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Kn (nature): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

As Princess conveys what she sees to Prince, the Grippli asks her to make sure the group can open the door and enter, and, if so, to wait for them just inside.

Prince looks at the group: "Princess does not see anyone inside the main room, though a fight took place and there are small bloody footprints. She is checking the door, but it seems we can go in without being engulfed by the dark goo".

Inside, Princess checks the door out...
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Lord Braggett draws his cold iron longsword, it's blade bursting into harmless flame "A fight? Your grace, we must enter at once! We know not if the battle rages still in other rooms, and the children might be in dire peril." On the back of his mighty steed, Braggett approaches the door, ready to burst through when the time comes. He turns to face Kragrak expectantly, and asks "Kragrak, my good Sir, is it safe to proceed?" And then, with a furrowed brow, he tries to recall anything he himself might know of the substance, though he fears it may be precious little.

Know. Any: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

I forgot to say last time that this sword isn't anything special, it just has continual flame (sheds light as a torch) permanently cast on it. :)

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Lord Braggett's eyes go wide as his deep thoughts about dark goo are sidetracked by a sudden realisation, "Yellowfoot!" He feels like bashing the palm of his hand against his forehead, but with his hands full he just continues talking instead. "Don't you see? The cobbler's apprentice made Gellion bright yellow boots! I remember because, when Drummandy mentioned them, I was thinking about getting a pair myself..." He trails off, and turns around to face the door once more, trying everything in his power to hold back for the all clear.

It suddenly twigged while I was enjoying my morning coffee. I had noted the yellow boots as a potentially important clue, but I totally missed it when the moment came. :)


I am the tool of the GM

Click. Whirr.

BOTTING WETBEARD & WANDA

“Yellowfoot!” Wetbeard slaps his forehead. “Braggett, you may be on to something.”

Then Wanda’s fur stands up on end, and she pokes her nose out and squeaks.

Wetbead nods. “You’re right, Wanda!” He points at the door with a start. “The door is trapped!”


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

What do you want to do now?

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

Prince grumbles: I" have no boots, neither yellow nor plain black, no one makes footwear for my webbed footsies..."

Hearing that the door is trapped, Prince casts Detect Magic and focuses on the door, to try and see if there is some magical trap on it.
He also opens his big eyes wide, and tries to look around and see if he can spot the trap and where it is located exactly.
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

"Confound it! We have no time for this..." Lord Braggett curses as he hops off of the noble Sir Kibble and sheaths his sword once more, "Stand back everyone, I shall disable the trap using my significant gallantry." He directs Kibble to fall back and guard Sprout as he eyes up the door, "Remember Drummady's oath, your grace, and do not let my sacrifice go in vain. Save the children, and your royal feet will be wrapped snugly in the finest footwear by the time we leave Saringallow." With that, Lord Braggett charges towards the door, jumping up at the last moment and curling into a ball behind his shield as it strikes the wood with a resounding thump.

Strength (Break down door): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

I'm assuming nobody has disable device, so if no one objects, I'll disable it the old fashioned way... Once everyone is a safe distance away, Braggett will trigger it :)


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Boiling hot blood sprays from the trap, designed to catch whomever would open the door!

Reflex, Lord Braggett: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

The nimble Lord Braggett charges the door, dodging at the last moment so he’s only partly splashed by the vile substance!

Burning Blood Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6/2, so 3 damage

Meanwhile Kragak studies the substance on his blade and discovers that it is dried and encrusted blood. Human blood.

The room is a mess. Smashed paintings, torn-up furniture, and of course everything that Princess noticed in her wandering through the room. The footprints are not small like Sir Braggett or the Grippli. They’re tiny. The objects that burn in the fireplace include paintings, old toys, and bed linens. The tang of blood hangs in the air, and there is an atrocious stench is coming from the kitchen.

From now on, please put yourselves on the map so that I know where you are looking!

Can you bot our missing player’s explorations as well, moving them into the room?

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

Prince goes to the door, and peers in, careful not to get blood on himself.
"Lord Rashbrashbotham, I can follow you and heal you... and have Princess assist you in the fight - or have her scout ahead in her ghost shape, call the shots"

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

"Ha ha!" Lord Braggett cheers, glad to be alive "It will take more than that to best a fully trained knight!" He seems more concerned with the state of his dress than for the mild scolding caused by the morbid trap. Clearly some of the blood must have got in Braggett's ear because he it sounded like the prince got the couragious knight's name wrong. Was that something about being rash? Nah! shaking his head clear, Braggett says, "Your grace is too kind, I would be honoured to receive your healing in the unlikely event that an enemy lands a lucky blow." He returns to the door and calls the all clear, "If the Princess is willing to fight by my side, I would appreciate it." He draws his sword again, and turns his attention towards the source of the smell.

I'm not too worried about healing at the moment, but I do have a wand you can borrow if the need arises.

He'll open the door to the kitchen if possible.

Wetbeard & Wanda

Wetbeard walks into the room, not at all worried about getting the blood on himself, but his feelers start coiling up at the first sign of the smell and Wanda rumbles slightly under his armour "Aye lass, smells worse than a seamans armpit in 'ere." He draws his Falchion and heads over to the fireplace to inspect the burning debris.

Perception, Wetbeard: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Perception, Wanda: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Zakhar

Zakhar enters the room wordlessly, scowling as the blood conjures up images of foul witchcraft. He makes his way to the tiny footprints to see what he can make of them.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Castiel

I'm guessing that Castiel will stick close to Kragrak (or more specifically, Sprout,) so he will go whatever they go.

Paizo Employee

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Oread Druid (leshy warden) 1 | hp 9/9 | Init +1 | Perc +8 (+10 stonework) | SM +3 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +3 | R +1 | W +5

Kragrak had been planning to scan the area with detect magic, at least until he realized the nature of the substance on his blade. “ This is all blood,” he says gravely, bowing his head and motioning to the stains around the windows. “Looks human. I’m praying I’m wrong about that.”
He gingerly cleans his blade and approaches the building, considering how to open the door. Before he can come up with an idea, however Braggett makes his bold charge. Kragrak flinches briefly as the blood sprays out from the door before following his fellow Pathfinder into the front room. “Most valiant, Lord Braggett,” he comments approvingly. Once inside, he tries to make sense of the mysteriously tiny footprints.

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Paizo Employee

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Leaf Leshy | hp 4/4 | Init +1 | Perc +1 | SM +1 | AC 13 T 12 FF 12 | CMB -3 CMD 8 FF CMD 7 | F +3 | R +1 | W +3

“Hey, wait for me!” Sprout gets up from her seat among the nearby grasses and charges forth into the building. When she reaches the front room, the wall of foul stench assails her senses. “Ugh, yuck! You said something about a kitchen? Whatever they are cooking in there makes me glad I don’t have a stomach. Unless...” Her voice trembles, “Unless what’s rotting is...oh no...” Steeling herself, she follows Braggett. It’s only right to let the knight go first. It has nothing to do with her own fear, or at least that’s what she tells herself.


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Paizo did not notify me of new posts, so I didn’t see it last night until right before bed.... Urk. Glad I checked, and thanks for all the botting Braggett!

GM Screen:
Perception, Wanda: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Perception, Wetbeard: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception, Zakhar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Wetbeard pokes amongst the debris near the fireplace, so fascinated by the memorabilia that he entirely missed that there is a springloaded fork trap hidden in amongs the debris that comes springing at him with deadly accuracy!

Fork Trap!: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
Fork Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The brooding Zakhar also finds one the hard way, as he triggers one that launches as he passes the table!

Fork Trap!: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
Fork Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

GM Screen:

Perception, Castiel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Perception, Kragak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 +10 in Stonework
Perception, Lord Bragget: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 +2 on Kibble
Perception, Oak Sprout: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Perception, Prince: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Perception, Princess: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Perception, Wanda: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Perception, Wetbeard: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Perception, Zakhar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Alarmed, you all suddenly turn around looking everywhere! Several of you hear a high-pitched giggle from under the table as a dagger is suddenly thrown at Sprout by what appears to be maniacally giggling miniature wooden doll.

Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Who Goes First?:

Initiative, Castiel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Initiative, Kragak: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Initiative, Lord Bragett: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Initiative, Oak Sprout: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Initiative, Prince: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Initiative, Princess: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Initiative, Wetbeard: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative, Zakhar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Initiative, Garlmark: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Surprise Round

The Giggling Doll

================================

Wetbeard
Braggett
Zakhar
Prince

ROUND ONE — Full Action

Princess

Wetbeard, Braggett, Zakhar and the Prince all get a Surprise Round action before the Doll acts.

The Princess gets a full action at the start of the first round as she’s the only one to beat the doll in initiative. I’ll get the rest of the init tracker up after the Surprise Round is finished!

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

Seeing all these crazy traps setting off left and right, Prince sighs, and moves into the room.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Phantom | Ectoplasmic Manifestation | 16/16 HP - DR5/slash | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +4 | R +1 | W +3 | Special effects:

Still being in incorporeal shape, Princess thinks: Idiot, idiot, idiot... as she flies around in circles, unable to touch the doll.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Doh! I bot for one post and I lead both characters straight into traps... Sorry guys.

In all the confusion of the last few seconds, Lord Braggett has no idea what is attacking them, or even how many there are. However, he does see the dagger fly at Sprout, and he quickly steps in front of her holding up his shield defensively. "Why don't you pick on someone your own si- Oh!" He finally sees the tiny doll, taking him slightly by surprise, used as he is to fighting foes larger than himself.

Move action

Wetbeard

Wetbeard ducks as the fork comes flying at him, but it is too little too late, and he still has a nasty cut for his troubles. However, as he ducks he does get an early glimpse of the doll under the table "What 'ave we got 'ere?" The dagger flying towards Sprout is the only excuse he needs and he immediately charges towards the creature, his feelers twisting and writhing rapidly with glee. "The fire's about to 'ave some more kindling!"

Atk. Falchion; Charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
Dmg. Slashing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10

Standard action to charge.
If Wetbeard is the target of an attack, Wanda will try to use the bodyguard feat for +2 AC.
Assist Another (Bodyguard): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Zakhar

"Aargh!" The fork opens a serious wound in Zakhar's side, but he has little time to inspect the injury before the maniacal doll makes itself known, "What sort of witchcraft is this?" Drawing his sword, Zakhar prepares himself to attack before it can do any more harm.

Move action to draw.


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Don't feel bad, I knew where the traps were, and SOMEONE was going to trigger them! You really couldn't search the room without triggering them!

Braggett guards Sprout, while Prince moves into the room, and Princess curses her idiotic companion for not making her ectoplasmic. Wetbeard charges the nasty giggling doll with a vicious blow, but it is still (barely) up!

Perhaps surprised at the power of the attack, the doll takes a five foot step back, and throws a dagger at his assailant.

Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

It misses!

★ --- ★ --- ★ --- ★

Round 1 / 2

Active conditions: None

Princess

================================

Doll (-10)

================================

Castiel
Kragak
Sprout (-2)
Wetbeard (-3)
Bragett
Zakhar (-5)
Prince

================================

The whole party is up!

Grand Lodge

Male Grippli | Spiritualist 2 | 21/21 HP | Init +3 | Perc +11 | SM +9 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB -3 CMD 10 FF CMD 7 | F +7 | R +4 | W +9 | Special effects:

Prince spends the entire round concentrating, to change Princess' shape.

Grand Lodge

Female Phantom | Ectoplasmic Manifestation | 16/16 HP - DR5/slash | Init +1 | Perc +0 | SM +0 | AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 FF CMD 14 | F +4 | R +1 | W +3 | Special effects:

Infuriated at being incorporeal, Princess keeps on flying around the room.
Seeing that Prince is changing her shape, she fumes: He better not being changing my shape-shape, last time he tried for the hourglass figure, I bashed him!


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Prince works on making Princess ectoplasmic again.

★ --- ★ --- ★ --- ★

Round 1

Active conditions: None

Princess

================================

Doll (-10)

================================

Castiel
Kragak
Sprout (-2)
Wetbeard (-3)
Bragett
Zakhar (-5)

Prince

================================

Bold is up!

Sovereign Court

Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Lord Braggett picks his way around the table, focused on the little doll and feeling every bit like a giant. "Your twisted games are over, little one! Never again will you harm my friends, and in but a moment, the children will be safe once more..." Seeing an opening, he attacks for all he is worth, trailing an impressive display of cold flame in his wake.

5' step, and standard action to attack

Atk. Longsword (Cold Iron); Flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
Dmg. Slashing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Crit threat?: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15
Extra damage?: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Should I wait a bit longer before botting people again?

Silver Crusade

M LG Angel-blooded Aasimar (Angelkin) Paladin 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/Touch: 12/Flat: 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F +4, R +2, W +3; +2 vs. death | Init: +2 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Diplomacy +2, Heal +3 | Darkvision (60 feet)

Not sure whose turn it is at the moment and fighting a tiny doll with a sword seems, and I might be completely wrong… a bit much..And not sure what all the rolling is for and not sure how to fight a doll... So I'll just play it like Dean and Sam in Supernature

Seeing something thrown from the table and noticing a dagger bounce off of the shield of Braggett, Castiel moves to the table and grabs the tiny doll “ You filthy evil thing” and tosses it into the fireplace.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

As it goes up in flames, Castiel turns to Sprout to she if she's ok...


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Braggett slices the doll from the head down! Both halves fall apart, clattering to the ground! Then Castiel throws them into the fire!

COMBAT OVER!

Where do you want to do next?

Silver Crusade

M LG Angel-blooded Aasimar (Angelkin) Paladin 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/Touch: 12/Flat: 17 | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F +4, R +2, W +3; +2 vs. death | Init: +2 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Diplomacy +2, Heal +3 | Darkvision (60 feet)

Whose Dean? And just asking because its a bit confusing.. Didn't Braggett have two rounds in that fight?


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

Ha! Edited it! Braggett had a surprise round and a standard action.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sir Kibble:
HP: 29/32 | AC: 19/13/16 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; +4 vs. fear and emotion effects | Speed: 50' (35' when mounted) | Perception: +1; +2 when carrying Braggett, Low-light vision, Scent | Init: +3
Male Gnome cavalier (Emissary) 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 20/12/19 22/12/21 | CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +5; +2 vs. illusions/fear/despair | Spd: 20' | Per: +10; +2 when riding Kibble, Low-light vision | Init :+1 | Challenge: 1/2 | Eternal Hope: 0/1 | Wand CLW 29/50 | Conditions:

Hehe, I totally didn't think of grappling the tiny thing... Maybe then we could have questioned it. Woops :)

Lord Braggett looks towards the open door, as a sheepish looking wolf pokes his head through, "And where have you been?" He asks, hands on hips *Arrf!*, "What do you mean 'Squirrel'? You were supposed to be protecting Sprout!" Sir Kibble steps into the room, gingerly pawing through the sticky blood *Arf, rarf?* Braggett rolls his eyes and sighs, "Must we go over this every time? Squirrels are not our sworn enemy! Now, you owe Lady Sprout an apology..." He says, pointing at Sprout and tapping his foot. Kibble pads over to the small Leshy and gently licks her face, giving her the ol' puppy dog eyes. "Honestly, that was most unknightly behaviour." Lord Braggett continues as he approaches the kitchen once more, "Right then! What do you think, comrades, should we investigate the source of that smell before heading upstairs?"

Using speak with animals for the fun of it. :)

251 to 300 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hmm's Gallows of Madness : Foul Breed All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.