Curse of the Crimson Throne

Game Master stormcrow27

Go kill the evil queen of Korvosa and get fat lootz or get dead. test


1,051 to 1,100 of 2,056 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Corvus finds that the docks have all but shut down due to the chaos generated by the death of the king. The Queen of Korvosa, Illeosa Arabasti, is not well liked by many of her subjects, since she was seen as a gold digger that seduced the former king, Eodred Arabasti the 2nd, and married up after she came to the city from Cheliax. Regular shipments of basics and luxuries from the outskirts of Korvosa have been delayed from being delivered as well. Prices in the city for various items may be affected, up or down.

The current state of the city is one of contained anarchy. The Sable Company, Korvosan Guard, government contracted Acadame mages, the local temples of Asmodeus, Abadar, and Sarenrae, and the Order of the Nail (Hellknights) are getting things back in order far more slowly then expected and the Queen will most likely be appointed in a ceremony once order has been restored.


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 4 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +2 CMD 16 | HP 26/33 | F +3 R +9 W+4 | Mwk Pistol +9 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 16 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

The Black Merlin shadows the rest of the party from the rooftops until they make the Temple of Shelyn and then makes his way back to Radnaick's rifles. He attempts to find a secluded alley in which to switch into his social guise and completes the rest of the trip back to his shop on foot.


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +1 CMD 15 | HP 16/16 | F +2 R +7 W+3 | Mwk Pistol +6 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 30 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

Once more the mild-mannered gun smith, Kilo Kutaunn makes the short trip back to his store and drops off his belongings. Kilo cautiously walks to the local water source with a pail to wash off the Black Merlin's antics and to check on his neighbors.

When he spots someone who looks capable of filling him in he strikes up a conversation.

'How bad is Midland? Any trouble around here? I got stuck up in Bridgefront when all this broke out'

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


One of the local warehouse workers, a rather bland looking human with deep set green eyes, brown hair, and a moderate build, comes over from taking stock on a shipment of pickled crayfish, and says "No where near as bad as further north! We had some fires, some murders, some looting, but it was contained in about 5 or six hours. The Sable Company came through with a hippogriff squadron backed by Acadame mages, and used some form of magic to paralyze, sleep, or stun the ringleaders and more violent types, and then tossed the frozen ringleaders into some baskets attached between two hippogriffs, and the rest were either killed if they attacked with violent means or thrown into the paddy wagons (covered wagons with steel bars designed to transport prisoners,) to await trial at the Citadel. Glad to see the law reacting again in this city. Those troublemakers will get what's coming to them at the hands of the Queen, don't you worry. Why were you up in Bridgefront?"


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +1 CMD 15 | HP 16/16 | F +2 R +7 W+3 | Mwk Pistol +6 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 30 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

'I had a line on a smith at the ironworks willing to cut a deal on some barrels. The cheapskate had me negotiating right up until all hell broke loose. I ended up getting driven into Bridgeport proper by a mob of Kingsmen. I spent the night holed up in some pincher's flat. Made my way south when it seemed things had died down enough.'

bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

'I'm just hoping order is restored soon. All of this could be really bad for business.'

womp womp


The warehouse clerk looks at Kilo with a rather confused expression on his face but seems to take the bluff in stride. He says back,"Well, if you had to get some iron barrels, better that you could get them now. It's going to be a while before they get everything under control. The north of Korvosa nearer past the civilized part is still bad, but hopefully they don't enact martial law. We'll be deep in the pit of Gormuz at that point."


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

"Ladies where do you wish to go now?" Yanis addresses Mac and Io


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3

"The Citadel, I think, while there's still the afternoon left," Machaera suggests, eager to get rid of the confiscated drugs safely as soon as possible. And profitably, honestly. I mean, she probably could burn the stuff with her alchemical apparatus without risking too bad a trip, but it would be much nicer to turn it into gold. :)


Did you guys bring Lamm's ledger as well, or are you going to decode it first, bring a copy of the cipher, and then sell it to the Guard?


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

I saw we decypher it then return it


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3

That sounds reasonable. I think we're all curious about what's in it.


Plans for dominating the market on wereanimal grooming salons


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3

Now with silver clippers to get that *extra close* shave?


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

"On to the Citadel then, what do you hope to get there? Or we are just turning in the potions that were created that we will not use?" Yanis says while untying his mule.


HP 40/49, Rage 11/11, Init +4, Per +10, AC 19/15/15 (U-D, +1 dodge with 2 adj. allies, +1 danger sense), Fort +6, Ref +5 (+1 w/ 2 adj. allies), Will +5, 3 Harrow Points (Peacock/Rabbit Prince)

Any interesting news on my end?

Finding himself with some quiet time, Headsman reflects on the events of the day while meditating on his weapon, dancing its blade across a lit torch.

Father, I have made you proud. With the help your axe, that man is no more.

A bright glow flares from the blade, brighter than anything the weapon's unusual material had ever produced before.

Memories of his father's words echo through his mind as he hefts the weapon and gives it a curious swing.

This is your axe now. It served me, loyal and fierce, and it shall do the same for you.

Headsman feels a power emanating from the blade; a warmth fierce enough to vanquish any foe. The power of his ancestors, and his own.


After Headsman's communion with his ancestors has finished, a kid named Spy comes into his room. Spy is a boy about ten, with black hair, blue eyes, and no real distinguishing features beyond that. Quietly, he says "Headsman, sir, I have a report. During my reconnningthingtravel, I found out that the annual war between the house drakes and the imps of Korvosa has started, sir. It looks like it's going to be bad this year, real bad."


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3
Yanis Boulin wrote:
"On to the Citadel then, what do you hope to get there? Or we are just turning in the potions that were created that we will not use?" Yanis says while untying his mule.

Machaera shakes her head. “Apart from what we just got rid of here, we should be able to find a use for the potions. It’s the shiver that I’m worried about – no good can come of it. But if the Guard can take it off our hands… well, they say no good deed goes unpunished, but if I can establish a friendly relationship with someone in the Guard, it will be a vast improvement over my last interactions with them, and I wouldn’t disregard a potentially useful contact out of hand, especially in unsettled times.”

‘Remove your weapons!’ ‘Keep your hands still where we can see them!’ ‘Psycho elf witch.’ ‘Watch her!’ Unwelcome memories flash through Machaera’s thoughts. Being arrested isn’t supposed to be enjoyable, but casual mistreatment and prejudice on top of a dangerous false accusation have not endeared Machaera to the Korvosan Guard. She is prepared to give the organization as a whole a second chance, but not as more than a blunt, if occasionally useful, instrument.


Harrow: Crow, Locksmith; Vigilante 4 - HP 35/35,- AC 18/T:15/FF: 13 - Perception +7 - F: +2/ R: +9/ W: +5 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 20, Speed: 30, Init. +9

@GM stormcrow - just add Corvus into the mix if the next event is needed to move the module forward. He can pop in at anytime needed after allocating the blanket amount of time with his persona.


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +1 CMD 15 | HP 16/16 | F +2 R +7 W+3 | Mwk Pistol +6 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 30 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

samesies, Kilo will continue to work on the mwk pepperbox during the day and The Merlin keeping an eye on the neighborhood at night. He will swing by Zellara's house each night at a different time, keeping an eye out for anyone that might be watching the place before entering or leaving the building.
He'll keep up this routine until the pepperbox is done or something else pops up.


Moving forward with Yanis, Io, and Machaera. Also, where did you guys leave the brooch? The Citadel Volshyenek sits as a squat defender of Korvosa, looking out over the Jeggare River. Picture of Citadel Volshyenek It appears to be quite understaffed, with only two guards standing at the entrance to the yard sitting outside the central keep. The keep is located at the front of a riverward facing city wall, ringed by 5 guard towers. One of the guards looks at you and says,"How may I help you, lady and gentlemen?


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3

I think we’ve probably got the brooch with us, unless someone decided they wanted it. I think we still need to get it appraised, but we can do that next as part of converting unwanted gear into gold, I guess.

Machaera steps forward, glad that she can be almost completely honest.

“I know the Guard must be under tremendous pressure,” she opens, “with the city in turmoil, but we have to deliver something. Trying to avoid unwelcome attention from a mob in Midland when the riots started, we ducked down the wrong alleyway, and accidentally interrupted a drug deal. It turned nasty, and the good doctor here was hard pressed to put us all together again, but we prevailed, which meant we were left with a fair bit of shiver to have to deal with. We didn’t know if it would be safe just to burn it then and there, or dump it in the river, but we thought the Guard would know what to do.”

Alright, so it wasn't an alleyway, it was earlier in the night, and the group didn't interrupt trafficking in flagrante, but they did stop a drug ring after a hard fight, she figures.


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

"We feel that if we turn it in in good faith it will show that we are on the side of law in the city and not causing trouble. IS there wounded in your guard that need some tending to at present?" Yanis just cannot help himself.


The guard turns to you and says, "Shiver! We'll be glad to take that off of your hands and destroy it. Did you happen to note who the culprits were that attacked you? We'll need to take down your statements at another time, but if you can leave your names and your current address with Archibald and Bartholomew, our current on-duty clerks, we'll arrange to get an award. Good job, my fellow citizens!"

"As to your question, doctor, the guard is out, so we have not had any injuries sent back to the Citadel as of yet. If we get some, we will call upon all of Korvosa's medical profession to help heal our wounds. Things are still chaotic, though the government, university, and noble areas are safer then other parts of the city. The Curse of the Crimson Throne strikes again, I am afraid." The guard leaves and brings out an older, bald, slightly paunchy dwarf, with a grey beard and handlebar mustache, dressed in robes of red with blue trim.

"Thank you, Grigmaron. I'll take it from here. My name is Archibald Archammer, law clerk of the 5th Company of the Korvosan Guard, but the human guards simply call me Archy. So you have some shiver to turn in for destruction, it seems. What are your names and your current residence in Korvosa, and how much shiver are you delivering to us today? We offer a 50 gp reward per dose. As Grigmaron told you, we'll need to collect your statements later after all of this foolishness over the Queen is taken care of. This city still never ceases to disappoint me over the loss of a chief executive. You think that 150 years in the government would allow someone to mentor a king better, but humans are always foolish in not listening to the advice of their elders. Sigh." The dwarf hands you a ledger and waits for you to fill it out.


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

Yanis will write down his name and the address of his Office in Old Korvosa, then hand the ledger over to the ladies to fill out.

I forget how many doses we have


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3

“We recovered twenty little pouches of the stuff: I suppose we ran into the creatures before they had started flogging their latest batch,” Machaera explains as Archammer takes over, opening up the coffer so he can see for himself. Since making an official statement seems like it can wait, Machaera doesn’t mention Lamm by name – it will be awkward enough on the odd chance that the clerk recognizes hers. Nonetheless, receiving the ledger from Yanis, Machaera signs her own name boldly, her strong hand looping defiantly through the characters of her South Shore address.

Handing the ledger over to Io, Machaera shrugs noncommittally as she picks up the gossip from the clerk, “Perhaps, but then I understand that the Crimson Throne has seated few rulers comfortably. Although that might be due to the lack of proper guidance.”

Probably a good thing we don’t have our caped crusaders with us. “Names?” “Black Merlin, Albatross.” “Addresses?” “Wherever a vigilant eye can be kept on evil!” :)


HP 40/49, Rage 11/11, Init +4, Per +10, AC 19/15/15 (U-D, +1 dodge with 2 adj. allies, +1 danger sense), Fort +6, Ref +5 (+1 w/ 2 adj. allies), Will +5, 3 Harrow Points (Peacock/Rabbit Prince)

Or the barbarian street punk. "Uh... the shingles?"


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3

True. You look honest, though. Not like those irresponsible weirdos with masks and costumes. [/J.J. Jameson] (Or whoever Spiderman's boss was.) :)


The Merlin's address is 'The night', it's right there on his cart driver's license.


Harrow: Crow, Locksmith; Vigilante 4 - HP 35/35,- AC 18/T:15/FF: 13 - Perception +7 - F: +2/ R: +9/ W: +5 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 20, Speed: 30, Init. +9

I could give them the address, but they'd never make the jump through the cave's waterfall...


Wait until the new government tax on unregistered heroes starts getting enforced, let alone the intellectual property laws and vigilante insurance for the Cerulean Guild.... New governments are always eager for new sources of tax income, and something tells me Queen Illeosa isn't going to be following her husband's skinflit ways. I'm assuming that Io is going to sign the ledger.

Archibald gestures to the guard who comes back in from the keep's interior with a bag of gold. It clinks quite heavily. "As per my previous statement, here is 1,000 gold pieces for turning in the shiver, 50 gp a dose. Here is a receipt for said gold as well. Thanks for helping Korvosa, and if you find other opportunities to aid the Guard, I am sure we can find some type of reward or payment for contracted services. The Guard is also accepting new recruits at this time, especially in light of the death of the king. Is there anything else?". The dwarf looks at you all expectantly.

Corvus, Kilo, and Headsman, please make Perception checks.


HP 40/49, Rage 11/11, Init +4, Per +10, AC 19/15/15 (U-D, +1 dodge with 2 adj. allies, +1 danger sense), Fort +6, Ref +5 (+1 w/ 2 adj. allies), Will +5, 3 Harrow Points (Peacock/Rabbit Prince)

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Can't check my bonus from this app. Please add from my summary above.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

you got 18 Headsman, your bonus is +9


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +1 CMD 15 | HP 16/16 | F +2 R +7 W+3 | Mwk Pistol +6 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 30 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

NSFW(swear word)


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)
Kilo Kuthaunn wrote:

[dice=Perception]1d20+5

NSFW(swear word)

Haha nice


For ease of moving the plot forward. We can still finish all of our tasks in purchasing, rewards, etc. in the discussion or gameplay Corvus, Kilo and Headsman see a card appear in front of them, showing the picture of a cloak soaked in blood. Two creatures fight on top of the cloak, one of which is a house drake, and the other of which is an imp. The two creatures battle to the death. As their bodies drop to the floor, the cloak seems to sweep them up into its bloodied folds, disappears, the blood soaking into a crown.


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +1 CMD 15 | HP 16/16 | F +2 R +7 W+3 | Mwk Pistol +6 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 30 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

When does this happen? I'm assuming when I'm alone, but out on patrol or in my shop or walking down an alley as Kilo?


It happens while the three of you are alone, during a quiet time when you're not in vigilante guise or performing duties related to defending someone.


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 2 | Init +5 | Perc +5 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +1 CMD 15 | HP 16/16 | F +2 R +7 W+3 | Mwk Pistol +6 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 30 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

Kilo watches the image play out and sighs. He pushes back from his workbench and crosses the back of his shop to the loose floorboard where the Black Merlin waits. He gathers his mantle and cleans his weapons carefully. After making sure his shop is secure, Kilo returns to the back of the shop and dons the mantle of the Merlin.


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 4 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +2 CMD 16 | HP 26/33 | F +3 R +9 W+4 | Mwk Pistol +9 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 16 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

The Black Merlin slips out through the hidden hole in the back of the shop and makes his way to the roofs of Korvosa's Midland. Stopping by to leave a note at a mutual dead-drop with the Albatross he crosses the district to Zellara's house and waits for his fellow vigilante to meet him.

Also, sorry for all the questions, but how many days or days crafting time have passed during the fast forward?


About a day. We'll assume that the shopping group comes back with 1,000 gp to split amongst the party (making it an extra 166 gp per person, with 4 of you getting another gold piece. Woohoo, another gold piece for the extra pumpkin spice twist in your ale that might be hard to come by in future events.) You guys can finish your purchases in the discussion tab, and we'll proceed from there once we everyone gets their magic items from Pathfindermart.


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

we are going back to Headsman place?


That's up to you. I assume that you would either meet there or at Zellara's, divide up your gold after you report your dealings with the guard, and then go to make your purchases/craft, and then the rest would respond to the visions they have seen. What does the group want to do? Meet at Zellara's or the Court?


Female Elf Magus (hexcrafter) 3 / Wizard (Primalist, transmuter) 1| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | HP 28/28 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Init +8| Perc +3

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... :)

stormcrow27 wrote:

Archibald gestures to the guard who comes back in from the keep's interior with a bag of gold. It clinks quite heavily. "As per my previous statement, here is 1,000 gold pieces for turning in the shiver, 50 gp a dose. Here is a receipt for said gold as well. Thanks for helping Korvosa, and if you find other opportunities to aid the Guard, I am sure we can find some type of reward or payment for contracted services. The Guard is also accepting new recruits at this time, especially in light of the death of the king. Is there anything else?". The dwarf looks at you all expectantly.

“Not at the moment, Master Archammer,” Machaera concludes. “But we will be in touch about reporting the attack once the city sorts itself out, doubtless.”

With that, she takes her leave. Threading through the streets of Midland looking for any marketplaces that might be braving the streets’ disorder, she and Io and Yanis find that while many of the likelier shops and stalls have been locked up or abandoned, respectively, there are enough nervous people hopeful for weapons for self-defence and disinclined to push well-equipped adventurers around that Yanis’ cart is soon relieved of its burden of lightly-used arms, no awkward questions asked. Just trying to wrap things up more or less cleanly. If any of this is too officious, feel free to disregard it.

Their purses now more satisfyingly weighty, it seems like a good idea to make sure everyone gets their share safely… My vote is for Zellara’s. That’s the drop-off we know for the two vigilantes, but Yanis can always deliver Headsman’s share too, since they’re both based in Old Korvosa.

Otherwise, I think we’re good to handwave our individual crafting and purchasing, with the exception of that brooch we haven’t been able to appraise properly yet.


That's fine, Machaera. Everyone, please go ahead and make your purchases/craft rolls in the discussion tab, and for the final length of time for crafting/purchasing (since I have been flipflopping on time worse then the contractors from the Money Pit0, we'll say it took 3 days instead of 1 to get your stuff so that way anyone who wants to make items can do so.

That's also a more realistic amount of time given all the disturbances in the city. The total amount of gold you have is 1,862 gp, with 4 gp left over to distribute amongst yourselves. Don't spend it all in one place.


Waiting on people to finish purchases, adjustments to PCs, and indication to move on.


Harrow points 4 HP 26 l AC 16 (T 12, FF 14) l F +5 R +3 W +7 l Ini +2 Perc +14 PP 17/17 l HP 26/26 (15 NL) l Transfer Wound 7/7 l Steal Health (7 dmg/Healing)

Yanis is ready and done his purchases.

"Do you know where we were to meet the others?" Yanis asks while packing away his new medical supplies.


Harrow: Crow, Locksmith; Vigilante 4 - HP 35/35,- AC 18/T:15/FF: 13 - Perception +7 - F: +2/ R: +9/ W: +5 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 20, Speed: 30, Init. +9

Another tarot card? Zellara must be trying to signal the group again. So much for getting paperwork done. The Albatross is needed...

The Albatross suits up and begins heading back...


The Harrow signal! Quick to the Albatrosswagon, Black Merlin! You guys really need sidekicks, like the Nestling and the Dark Apprentice.


Male Human Vigilante(Wildsoul/Gunmaster) 4 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 CMB +2 CMD 16 | HP 26/33 | F +3 R +9 W+4 | Mwk Pistol +9 (1d8 x4 20ft Misfire: 1) Ammo 16 pepperbox 6/6 | Harrow Points 4 | Harrow Card The Dance

Grey Goose and Gull Boy?


Or the Grey Gosling and Osprey

1,051 to 1,100 of 2,056 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / First post for gameplay thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.