Black Tom's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Black Tom

Treasure-finding and high adventure under the desert sun.


801 to 809 of 809 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

Finally got around to fixing the map. The strangelooking area at the top of the map is actually the sandy floor below, since this is the open atrium.


Male Dwarven, Init +3, Per. +4(5); AC 17, HP 17/17/ XP: 2026 Unchained, Sanctified, Rogue / 2; F+1, R+7, W+0, Hero Points - 2

Might want to change the name of "current map" since I believe that "upper level" is the current map.

Luuther is in agreement with the choice of doors, and steps lightly to assist Fleur in checking the door.

I'll be on a business trip this week, so posting may be spotty. Feel free to DMPC my character to help move things along.


hp 16/16; AC 16 ff 14 t 12; fort 1, ref 5, will 4; bab 1, melee 1, ranged 3; CMB 1, CMD 13; init +2; move 30, swim 30; inspire 9/15 | spells: lvl 1 2/2 | undine watersinger bard / 2 | image
skills:
acro 8^, bluff 9+1*^, craft alchemy 6, diplo 8+1*, fly 8^, knowlege all 6, ling 7, perc 6, perform: dance 8, perform: sing 9, sm 9^, splcrft 7, stealth 2, umd 7

perception to check for traps: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"I don't see anything untoward... what do you think, Luuther?"


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

The door is unlocked and untrapped and lets you into a luxurious bedroom. This spacious room has entrances in the southern and eastern walls. The aged remains of dressers, a large bed, and a divan lie in ruins. The husk of large hornet’s nest, gray, papery, and devoid of life, occupies one corner of the ceiling. The spaces in the northeast and northwest corners appear to be closets. Their wooden doors have all but fallen off their hinges, and heaps of disintegrated fabric mingle on the floor. Between the closets stands a single lacquered dresser covered in dust.

The only visible exit is the eastern set of doors, leading out to the atrium.


hp 16/16; AC 16 ff 14 t 12; fort 1, ref 5, will 4; bab 1, melee 1, ranged 3; CMB 1, CMD 13; init +2; move 30, swim 30; inspire 9/15 | spells: lvl 1 2/2 | undine watersinger bard / 2 | image
skills:
acro 8^, bluff 9+1*^, craft alchemy 6, diplo 8+1*, fly 8^, knowlege all 6, ling 7, perc 6, perform: dance 8, perform: sing 9, sm 9^, splcrft 7, stealth 2, umd 7

Fleur CAREFULLY searches the dresser... wary of traps

perc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Once she's sure nothing bad will happen if she starts opening drawers, she'll do so, taking 20 to search for anything of value, casting detect magic while doing so...

perc: 20 + 7 = 27


Male Human (Garundi) Cleric XP = 2058/5000
Basic:
HP 17/17 AC 13 FF 13 Touch 10 CMD 10 | FOR+4 REF+1 WIL+6 | Init+0 Percep+8 |
Limit Use:
Channel 4/5 Rebuke 5/6 Hero Points: 1 Bolts: 9 Wand: 43

Inmir moves to stand just outside the door, so he can look into the room and see Fleur but still keep an eye out into the atrium. He has his crossbow loaded and to hand.


Male Human
Vitals:
HP 94/94; AC 26, FF 18, T 18, CMD 28; CMB +10; F 9, R 10, W 9 ; Perception +15, Init +10
F5/GS5/I10
Skills:

Talin follows the group, trying to make sure they dont get ambushed again. By who knows what

just posting to show im still here. Life still a bit hectic

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human (Garundi) Cleric XP = 2058/5000
Basic:
HP 17/17 AC 13 FF 13 Touch 10 CMD 10 | FOR+4 REF+1 WIL+6 | Init+0 Percep+8 |
Limit Use:
Channel 4/5 Rebuke 5/6 Hero Points: 1 Bolts: 9 Wand: 43

Inmir runs his fingers around the spiral of his holy symbol in a slightly nervous manner...

Holy Mother of Fate, how do people do this every day? Fear and pain already in our day and now this waiting. Waiting for the next horror to leap out at us, hungry for our flesh. Waiting for the fear to take hold again. And for what? So that the rich of the world can increase their collections? I had hoped to help people when I became a priest, but this? How does this help anyone?

Inmir licks his lips as he scans around the area outside of the room where Fleur searches.

It is the waiting that is the worst. The constant feeling that something ... terrible ... is about to happen. Beloved Pharasma, I want nothing more than to run out from this place. To be back in the sun, in the city again. To go back to the quiet safety of the church. But I cannot ... I will not let you down like this my goddess. I may not have joined the church to become a hero, but I didn't join it to be a coward either. Until it is time for me to meet my fate, I shall strive to do honor to your name both by word AND action.

Small moment of personal crisis over, Inmir resumes his watch upon the atrium for peril to his companions.


Male Dwarven, Init +3, Per. +4(5); AC 17, HP 17/17/ XP: 2026 Unchained, Sanctified, Rogue / 2; F+1, R+7, W+0, Hero Points - 2

Luuther moves to the doors and awaits Fleur's results.

801 to 809 of 809 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Black Tom's Half-Dead City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.