Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Pathfinder Adventures Pathfinder Campaign Setting Pathfinder Player Companion Pathfinder Accessories Pathfinder Miniatures Pathfinder Fiction Pathfinder® Society™ Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Products Pathfinder Apparel & Gifts Pathfinder Licensed Products
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Pathfinder Goblin with d20 T-Shirt

Small: Unavailable

Medium: Unavailable

Large: Unavailable

2XL: Unavailable

3XL: Unavailable

4XL: Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email
Now you can sport one of our iconic Pathfinder goblins by Andrew Hou carrying everybody's favorite die! Black 100% cotton t-shirt.

Product Availability


Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at webmaster@paizo.com.

PZOGOBLINDIETEE


See Also:

Product Discussion (54)
1 to 50 of 54 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Cheliax

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

The new Goblin shirts are here!!!!!


the Haunted Jester wrote:
The new Goblin shirts are here!!!!!

How can I NOT get at least one!


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Awesome. Preordering now.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

This would be more awesome if it were on the back of a bowling shirt or a work shirt. :)

How does the sizing run on these by the way. I not tiny and will not want the Goblin drawn and quartered.


I suggest making this available in white as well as black.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I wish this was on the back of the shirt with just the Paizo or Pathfinder logo on the front left chest pocket. Those of us with, ummm larger stomachs, don't always look good with a huge graphic splattered across it. I'm always on the lookout for shirts with great graphics on the back.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber
Shimrath wrote:
I suggest making this available in white as well as black.

+1...or light blue or gray or dark green or something other than black. I have 100 black shirts.


While I want to order this immediately, I have enough pending right now that it will have to wait a month or two.

Wish it had the Goblin Song on it too.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber
Ghostwind wrote:
I wish this was on the back of the shirt with just the Paizo or Pathfinder logo on the front left chest pocket. Those of us with, ummm larger stomachs, don't always look good with a huge graphic splattered across it. I'm always on the lookout for shirts with great graphics on the back.

Now that you have said that and looking at most of Paizo t-shirts it might explain why Paizo doesn't says they don't seem to do that well by their own account.

I am on the larger side as well but still order them. Right now in a 2X but still ordered a 3X because the Adoran shirt I got is a little snug at 2X so seem to run a little on small side.


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

I'm surprised the d20 isn't purple, like the awesome Paizo purple d20 I bought from you folks...

Osirion

I am going to get one of these, but the pyro goblins from burnt offerings are really hard to beat

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

Now available!


Unfortunately I need 6x, so can't order the shirt for me, but will get one or 2 as gifts.

I have always loved this picture though and would really like a 6 to 12 inch plastic statue of this little guy for my desk. Any chance of that?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

drunken_nomad wrote:
Shimrath wrote:
I suggest making this available in white as well as black.
+1...or light blue or gray or dark green or something other than black. I have 100 black shirts.

Fact: When it comes to gamers, black shirts sell many times better than any other colors. We've tried, often.

Qadira

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Wolf Munroe wrote:


Wish it had the Goblin Song on it too.

Oh, yes!

Lantern Lodge

does anyone have a photo of the real shirt...

Osirion

Vic Wertz wrote:
drunken_nomad wrote:
Shimrath wrote:
I suggest making this available in white as well as black.
+1...or light blue or gray or dark green or something other than black. I have 100 black shirts.
Fact: When it comes to gamers, black shirts sell many times better than any other colors. We've tried, often.

So who would need to approve designs for shirts that are not black? Since I would have to get that done on my own.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
drunken_nomad wrote:
Shimrath wrote:
I suggest making this available in white as well as black.
+1...or light blue or gray or dark green or something other than black. I have 100 black shirts.
Fact: When it comes to gamers, black shirts sell many times better than any other colors. We've tried, often.

Yeah I know...but maybe you find a batch of white shirts at a closeout sale...

What if, patrons could select a shirt color and that order goes into a holding area...and when enough (10, 50, whatever) orders are gathered in holding, then those shirts get printed? Maybe even if say 45 out of the required 50 are in the 'holding area' then you go ahead and have the last 5 as some kind of deal to take to cons with a mix and match sale?

I know Im talking out of my ass...but its worth a shot. ^-^


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Cards, Maps Subscriber

YES!!!

Must put Goblin song on back...with additional lyrics from Goblins of Golarion.

YES!!!

Then I will be the GOBLIN QUEEN!

Grand Lodge

Queen Moragan wrote:


Then I will be the GOBLIN QUEEN!

With David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

While I love Pathfinder goblins, I too have so many black shirts, not to mention ALL of my ReaperCon shirts are all black (my main gaming shirts) & summers here in eastern OR, are not black shirt friendly.

Is there any chance of teaming up with a online shirt/printing company that gives you a option of shirt color & then printing the design on that?

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

ARRRGGGGHHHHH....

:O)

Well just for FYI to others these new shirts run a little big. The older Faction shirts seemed to run a little small. SO I ordered bigger. THese seem to run a little larger.

Just for people to know. Can anyone second this? As well as the Ruby Phoenix....


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
thenorthman wrote:

ARRRGGGGHHHHH....

:O)

Well just for FYI to others these new shirts run a little big. The older Faction shirts seemed to run a little small. SO I ordered bigger. THese seem to run a little larger.

Just for people to know. Can anyone second this? As well as the Ruby Phoenix....

Just received this as well, and I agree. Definitely seems to run on the larger side...

Cheliax

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

yes they do run on the larger size as I will not have to re-order another shirt one size smaller. they do feel a little thinner though which i like the fact that your skin can breath a bit...

Shadow Lodge

It will be mine!

Qadira

Joseph Wilson wrote:
thenorthman wrote:

ARRRGGGGHHHHH....

:O)

Well just for FYI to others these new shirts run a little big. The older Faction shirts seemed to run a little small. SO I ordered bigger. THese seem to run a little larger.

Just for people to know. Can anyone second this? As well as the Ruby Phoenix....

Just received this as well, and I agree. Definitely seems to run on the larger side...

Thanks for the heads up. I am looking at ordering next week some time, and was going to order up as the Qadira shirt is a bit cozy.

Grand Lodge

I'd just like to add my request for shirts in a color besides black. I know it was explained that black sells better, but I think you should still offer a choice. Not everyone likes to wear black and the graphics on this shirt would look good on grey or white.

Taldor

Er, not sure about the sizing for this. Is this using some standard American sizing? Sorry if this is a stupid question, not used to ordering apparel online (and I'm in Australia, for added confusion)

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Brunius wrote:
Er, not sure about the sizing for this. Is this using some standard American sizing? Sorry if this is a stupid question, not used to ordering apparel online (and I'm in Australia, for added confusion)

I found a US-Australia T-shirt size conversion chart here.


Will the Large or XL size be stocked and made available for purchase in the near future?


How did this completely get past me? <makes huge frown>

I second the previous poster. I want to get an XL.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Opalescent Viper wrote:

Will the Large or XL size be stocked and made available for purchase in the near future?

Frankly, I'm not sure right now.

Generally, we don't reprint shirts when they sell out, because we have to reprint a similar quantity to get a similar price, and since most of the people who want one already bought one, it's hard to sell that many shirts again.

Instead, we usually come up with a similar but different design. This is the third T-shirt we've done featuring the Pathfinder goblin, for example.

This particular design is a good seller, though, so it may not be out of the question. We'll discuss it.


I'd also like one of these shirts in a 2XL. I'd prefer a non-black color but I understand you have to do what sells so I'd buy a black one if that was the only option.

Quote:

...and since most of the people who want one already bought one, it's hard to sell that many shirts again.

Vic Wertz, I think you underestimate the growing popularity of Pathfinder. This statement would indicate a static user base, when in fact Pathfinder picks up new fans on a daily basis. I'm a bit disappointed in Paizo's apparel offerings. Just about every shirt I see is only available in random limited sizes. It's a bit frustrating when I'd really like to show my support for my favorite RPG only to find that my size isn't available in the shirts I'd like to buy.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Opalescent Viper wrote:

Will the Large or XL size be stocked and made available for purchase in the near future?

Frankly, I'm not sure right now.

Generally, we don't reprint shirts when they sell out, because we have to reprint a similar quantity to get a similar price, and since most of the people who want one already bought one, it's hard to sell that many shirts again.

Instead, we usually come up with a similar but different design. This is the third T-shirt we've done featuring the Pathfinder goblin, for example.

This particular design is a good seller, though, so it may not be out of the question. We'll discuss it.

This slipped by me as well. I really,, really, really hope you restock. This is the first I have seen of this product.

Qadira

I really really hope that this gets restocked. I'd love to get one in a medium.


I would be interested in getting one of these shirts in extra large as well

Shadow Lodge

+1 vote for restocking.

Andoran

Given the number of new PFS players they were bragging about at GenCon, I'd say it should be pretty worthwhile to stock some shirts.

Personally, I'd love to buy a Goblin shirt or an Andoran shirt in XL. Heck, give me one with just the new PFS logo on it and I'd be happy.

I know I'm not interested in buying a Taldor t-shirt just for the sake of the reroll when I don't have any Taldan characters.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

We won't be reprinting this exact shirt, but we debuted a new goblin shirt at Gen Con. Look for it to be added to paizo.com in a couple of weeks, along with the new PFS "Year of the Risen Rune" shirt that also debuted at Gen Con.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
We won't be reprinting this exact shirt, but we debuted a new goblin shirt at Gen Con.

Would that be similar to what the volunteers were wearing?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Nope—that one's unique to them, at least for now.

Qadira

How does this look on the shirt? Just as the picture shows on the front of the shirt? On the back? Split up? I'm kinda hoping its the Pathfinder logo on the front with the goblin on the back.

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Companion Subscriber

The image is on the center of the chest. Back is empty. All black T-shirt.

Andoran

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
We won't be reprinting this exact shirt, but we debuted a new goblin shirt at Gen Con. Look for it to be added to paizo.com in a couple of weeks, along with the new PFS "Year of the Risen Rune" shirt that also debuted at Gen Con.

I got the Risen Rune shirt, but don't remember the "new" goblin shirt, I thought it was this one?

Wife thinks the goblins are "cute" so I am going to have to get that new one when it hits on here!!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

The new goblin shirt features the goblin with the red gem seen here.

Qadira

Does it have the Pathfinder logo beneath?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Yes, yes it does!

Osirion

I see this is almost sold out except in 4x... is this design coming back, or are all Paizo shirts limited edition?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Ghostwind wrote:
I wish this was on the back of the shirt with just the Paizo or Pathfinder logo on the front left chest pocket. Those of us with, ummm larger stomachs, don't always look good with a huge graphic splattered across it.

This post just suddenly brought to mind a Paizo t-shirt idea:

Runeforged t-shirts!!!

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

Keshori Sadhil Saatatya wrote:
I see this is almost sold out except in 4x... is this design coming back, or are all Paizo shirts limited edition?

We haven't reprinted any of our t-shirts to date, as we instead do updated t-shirts, such as the goblin with the red gem here.

1 to 50 of 54 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Goblin with d20 T-Shirt All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.