Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Shadowwalker's Eberron 3.5 Shackled City AP

Game Master Abel JUan Guzman

Looking for heroes in the darkness to bring the world back to the regal light


901 to 950 of 3,436 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

I've been posting from my phone mostly, Galaxy S3 using Chrome. Haven't had any real issues other than lack of connectivity on the network's part. I recommend the Lazarus extension for just this reason.

"Others of my kind feel they are superior to flesh-bound creatures. Still others feel inferior. I share neither viewpoint, seeing all sapient creatures as capable and responsible for their own destiny."

Turning to Vile, Engineer continues, "Your master has deceived you and relies upon your lack of deductive reasoning. There are insufficient numbers for the Warforged race to subsume the existing humanoids, and even if possible, to what end? We are not the creators and extenders of society. There are precious few of us who do anything beyond make war. The world needs LESS mindless soldiers, and MORE creators and artists."

Every word is spoken with precise diction, but to humanoid ears still lacks a certain "punch." It is possible the breath-pauses, minor errors of pronunciation, and the like common to fleshy orators ADDS to the experience. Engineer's statements carry none of those.


I have had some trouble my self nothing big

Beaurgard:
Yes I know most Most warforged have weapon names, others can be named by attributes of personality or Like Vile,he throws flasks and is called Vial but prefers the latter


Vile says:ha ha ha ha We all serve or have served the flesh bags and we arent treated the same any where. Property is all these so called higher beings still want war,we have one purpose it is to battle and kill ,pillage and conquor. Create yes but more of our kind to rule as the Lord would say "we are the chosen to rule not the bags of bone" so you think we are equals to them ha ha ha ha as his laugh sounds like grating metal on stone


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

I like you more than ever, #3, now that I have this for comparison." Daxur says gesturing at Vile.


Beaurgard continue with your questioning.


Everyone what are you all doing?

#3 guarding the Warforged


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Shadowwalker:
What will it take to get the plate off? In the books, Cannith adepts often just "touch" a 'forged and can manipulate it's energy and nexus.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 7/7)

Zevon is in the room with all the staff, asking them some more questions

I copy/paste part of one of my previous posts which might have been missed due to the action elsewhere

When Beauregard talks to the mistress in private, Zevon turns to the rest of the staff:

”The rest of the orphanage is still ok. Sorry for this interruption, but it seems the Last Laugh is pretty determined to make sure the children are not found. Anyway, we will leave you to your duties very soon – just a few more questions. What can you tell us about the elves who came here, according to them, send by the mayor?"


Korihor:
a single tap followed by a quick double tap will do


Zevon:

Neva says:They were so nice,they were asking the same questions as you and your friends are. Nothing like this has evered happened before.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor smirks at Vile. "Time for you to wear a meat-suit, tin can." She taps his chest plate once, and then twice in quick succesion, and then with a loud scream, slams her palm into his chest with all her force. Light flows out from under her palm as her back arches back, and her feet lift off the ground.

"Ahhhhh!!"

She collapeses to her knees as the light in Vile's eyes goes dark, and the husk of his body crumples to the ground.


Korihor your vision blurs and a loud ringing thrums in your ears,that sounds likeNooooooo! Your headaches a bit and your weak in the knees. As your gut cramps and burns. Your body tingles and the hair stand on ends. The surge of the living essence and its magical power excites your body. Everything looks sharper and your hearing sounds crisper, the breeze on your skin feels sensual and the aromas attack your nose.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 psicraft?

Summary execution. That is one option. What did you just do, Korihor? "


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur eyes widen as he looks from Korihor to the now lifeless warforged "Korihor, yes....what did you do? And how did you do it? "


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor gasps, then chuckles. She lifts her head, and breaths deep. "I cut him." she says, standing. "Or more acurately, I cut his thread, his essence."

She takes Three's hand, standing. The parts of Vile's body lay lifeless on the ground in front of her. "But I didn't execute him. I...am carrying his essence now. I'll figure out how to question him, safely, later."

She looks around for Lumen. "Can you get his body inside? We don't want this on the sreet."

Turning to go inside, a big grin on her face, she winces at the first step. "Wow" she says as her eyes go wide. "Dizzy. And...sore." she says, stretching her back.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur listens to Korihor, having taken out his notebook, scribbles furiously his observations and impressions of the astounding event he just witnessed. Peering up at his friend "So you can talk to him at any time, Korihor?"


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"I don't know. I'll try, when I've rested. He's..." she gestures at her chest, then her abdomen, then her throat and head. "...contained, somewhere here."


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

"Fascinating, really. Did you know you could do that before now ?" he says, leaning over the metal body, taking more notes.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

Engineer picks up the lifeless warforged.

"Most impressive. Your arcane talents are quite powerful. I small glad you are on my side. Can you facilitate similar restorative powers on warforged?"

Engineer heads into the orphanage.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"No. I've never done anything like that." she responds, walking in the front door. "I saw his core - the essence of a warforged's soul, as much as it is." She searches for words. "I detached his Ghulra -" she points to her forehead, and nods to Three's forehead. "...I think that's what is...in...me."


Beaurgard Gretchen asksWhat else would you like to know?


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Looking up from his notes, Daxur says "I'm going to need a larger notebook" He then taps his sylus against his nose as if remembering something "Oh yes, I had a question for the Chatelaine". With that he runs into the orphanage ahead of #3 and the others.


Halfling Rogue 3/Sorcerer 1 34/39 HP, AC 16/t14/ff14, F 4, R 6, W 6, Init +3, Listen +10, Spot +3

"You said the locks are about ten years old? Did you have them installed before or after the children who have recently been abducted came to live here? Can you tell me where we might find the craftsman who performed the task?"


Female Duskblade 4

Lumen shakes her head with a grin.

"Full of surprises you are Korihor. That looked like it was...quite the experience."

She follows the others into the house, stopping to scan the street before heading inside.

Perception1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

Daxur enters the room just as Beauregard finishes his question "Yes indeed, I see that your locks are made by Keygan Ghelve. Where might we find his place of business?"


Beaurgard: Gretchen replies The childern only been here for a year and half


LUMEN: You spot nothing ,but the people going back to thier business.


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor sits heavily in a chair with a deep sigh, listening as the others ask their questions.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

Engineer stands by the doorway with crossbow in hand.

"Were that an ambush, our foe grossly underestimated our capabilities."


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Why mug someone in the street? If we hadn't noticed it, they may have just sat around doing nothing."


Female Duskblade 4

"Diastraction."


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"Distraction..." Korihor muses. Looking up stearnly at the matron mother, she says "Give us an immediate count of all of the personal and children. They may have struck again."


Lumen, Daxur, and #3:
give me a spot check as you speak to Korihor.


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM:
Remember i'm in there also :)


Zevon:
give me spot check as you look at Korihor.


Korihor:
give me a sense motive


Daxur wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

look at up again the spoiler

lumen and #3


Male Goblin Wizard 4 HP:30/36 AC:(27 Mage Armor) 23 T:14 FF :18 Wizard 4

DM:
Sorry, thought they were in the room with me


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 spot


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Crunch:
Sense motive check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7.


Female Duskblade 4

DM:
SPOT1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


#3 and Lumen:
you notice Korihor's left arm has a metallic sheen


Korihor:
you see #3 and Lumen staring at you in puzzlement


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

"What?" she says, seeing Three and Lumen staring at her with puzzled expressions on their faces. "Do I have something on my face?" she asks, wiping the corners of her mouth.


Female Duskblade 4

"More like your arm." Lumen says cautiously. "I think you absorbed more than you bargined for."


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 7/7)

SPOT 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 7/7)

"about the second ambush: I thought this might be a distraction as well and I already did a quick check but everything seems ok in the orphanage. A more thorough head count may be useful though. Perhaps the thugs were following us & noticed #3 alone on guard?"

Zevon turns to the staff
"Ms. Fanister, could you show me the room of the kids that have been taken? I also like to talk to some of the children if that is ok with you"

the layout of the orphanage is not completely clear to me: do the kids have separate rooms or do they sleep in one large room?

Before leaving the room with the nurse, Zevon takes a few biscuits with him.


male human Fighter 3/Urban Ranger 1 (HP 45/55 -- action points 7/7)

Hearing Lumen's remark Zevon looks at Korihor's arm and lingers a while longer in the room to hear the rest of the conversation, before going to the children's rooms.


Male Warforged Shaper 3 / AC 19 T11 FF18; DR 2/- HP 40; 32 PP; F+4 R+1 W+5
Spoiler:
33/40 Current HP, 25/32 Current PP

"Most interesting. It would appear you have taken on some of the characteristics of the warforged you disabled. If this is an innate magical talent, I recommend close and careful study to maximize your benefit. I would also caution against frequent use until further control experiments have been performed."

Pulling out some paper and charcoal, Engineer sketches a quick "schematic" of Korihor.

"Would you mind disrobing? It may prove useful to document the exact progression of the changes to your body."


Human Blood of Siberys sorcerer 1/ Summoning conjurer 2
Stats:
Init +2 | AC/Tch/FF 18/14/12 | FRW 4/3/7 | Listen/Spot +3/+3 | HP 28/28

Korihor stares at her arm, stunned. "Fantastic." Her voice drips with irony and sarcasm. "And don't say changes. It's...likely not permanent. I hope."

She undoes her leather vest, letting it fall to the ground. Looking at the staff gathered, watching with rapt attention, she rolls her eyes. "You guys want to leave a tip for the show?"

She pulls her dagged-sleeve shirt over her head, baring herself, but quickly covers her breasts, pulling down her gray scarf over herself. Her back is covered in a tattoo of a tree, upside-down, starting from her hair-line, the trunk travelling down her neck, and branching out spreading down her back. Fresh blood spots dot several of the smaller branches, looking like red lotus blossoms.

The branches are made up of hundreds of tiny arcane sygils and symbols, all combining and flowing together to form the image of a tree. The ones at the edge look newer that the ones towards the base.

Shadowwalker:
Does my arm feel any different? And my leather vest is not armor, just fyi. Hide check to cover the tattoo1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15. If they see it, you will need to determine if they recognize it.

Spot DC 15:
You notice a white raised tattoo on her chest. DM will determine if it familiar.

901 to 950 of 3,436 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shadowwalker's Shackled City All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.