[ACO] PF2e Q4 - Port Peril Pub Crawl (P6) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Macros | Slides | Area Map

RPG Chronicles:

Q01 - Sandstone Secret
Q14 - Swordlord's Challenge

CP: 11
Subtier: 1-2

Hero Points:

Dr Croaker - 2, CC
Arn Neyes - 2
Auntie Kikiru - 2
Palomia Kasik - 1
Felinzi - 2

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


201 to 250 of 274 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

CG Female Human (Changeling) Summoner 1 HP: 15/20 | AC: 15 | F: +7, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +3 | Stealth: +5 | Speed: 25 ft. | Focus Points: 1/1 | 1st: 0/1 | Senses: Low-Light Vision | Active Conditions:

Society (DC 15): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

"Oh, I didn't know Eando had a son," Palomia remarks, trying to keep from smirking at the man. "Learn something new every day, don't we? And surely named after 'the' Durvin then - it makes sense, given everything he accomplished with the Society and all."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

As you interrogate Durvin, the light in the room suddenly flickers. When it comes back something that wasn't on the altar before is now there. It makes a move towards you. Taking advantage of the commotion, Durvin legs it out of the room, running into another creature outside. He yells in surprise and runs the other way. Shortly thereafter, you hear a scream and a loud BOOM! as something heavy crashes outside.

Init:

Dr. Croaker, Search: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Arn Neyes, Search: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Auntie Kikiru, Detect Magic: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Palomia Kasik, Investigate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Felinzi, Search: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Red: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The statue lumbers forward and swings a fist at Palomia,Relas: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Fist vs Palomia AC 15: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Fist vs Palomia AC 15, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The first punch misses wide and the statue almost topples over but the second punch strikes Palomia, causing her to see stars...

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red
**Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
**Auntie Kikiru - AC 15, 13/13
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 11/20; Relas AC 18
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19
Blue

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

At the sound of the crash, Auntie calls out “Are you still alive, dearie? That sounded bad.

She looks at the statues, trying to figure out the most effective way to damage them. If she comes up with anything she will share it with the others.
◆ Recall Knowledge

Will wait for results before using other actions.

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

"Um... Burn?" Felinzi says nervously when the statue appears. "Stone doesn't burn well. I can try anyway."

Also, I never got any answer regarding Incendiary Aura. Friendly Fire? Yes? No?

Produce Flame attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Fire damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Felinzi then scrunches up against the pillar.

◆◆ Produce Flame vs red, ◆Take Cover

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

Sorry, Auntie is fine with the aura if that is what you are asking.

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)
Auntie Kikiru wrote:
Sorry, Auntie is fine with the aura if that is what you are asking.

Yes. My understanding is that PFS guidelines - as well as common courtesy - requests checking with the other players before using AoE effects that may end up harming the party members.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Felinzi wrote:

"Um... Burn?" Felinzi says nervously when the statue appears. "Stone doesn't burn well. I can try anyway."

Also, I never got any answer regarding Incendiary Aura. Friendly Fire? Yes? No?

[dice=Produce Flame attack]1d20 +6
[dice=Fire damage]2d4

Felinzi then scrunches up against the pillar.

◆◆ Produce Flame vs red, ◆Take Cover

IIRC incendiary aura only causes damage if you're within the range and you take fire damage (unless the remaster changed that)?

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Auntie Kikiru's Arcana (T): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Auntie:
You recognize the statue as well, an animated statue. It's got some resistance to all damage. It's immune to bleed, death effects, disease, doomed, drained, fatigued, healing, mental, necromancy, nonlethal attacks, paralyzed, poison, sickened, unconscious

Felinzi shoots a fireball at the statue but it misses.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red
Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
**Auntie Kikiru - AC 15, 13/13
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 11/20; Relas AC 18
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19
Blue

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Human | Gladiator | Fighter 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 HP 19/19 | AC 15 | F/R/W 6/7/3 | Perc +5 | 25 ft | Class DC 16 Performance/Intimidation: +5, Thievery/Stealth/Diplomacy/Deception/Acrobatics: +2, Arcana/Crafting/Occultism/Society: +1

Aura's fine by me.

Arn gapes for a moment before (◆) pulling out his club, (◆) stepping forward, and (◆) slamming it down on whatever part of the statue he can reach.

Strike: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 3 = 20
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Arn, what's the +5 for? I'm assuming +3 is your strength bonus

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

Guessing +1 level +4 Expert at weapons

Auntie says “Well, guess we are going to need to brute force these statues down. Hit them hard with whatever does the most raw damage.

She then says “That armor must be dreadfully hot in this climate!” and uses her magic to causes cool water to cascade down over Arn. Sploosh!

Cast Rousing Splash
◆◆ Temp hit points: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Human | Gladiator | Fighter 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 HP 19/19 | AC 15 | F/R/W 6/7/3 | Perc +5 | 25 ft | Class DC 16 Performance/Intimidation: +5, Thievery/Stealth/Diplomacy/Deception/Acrobatics: +2, Arcana/Crafting/Occultism/Society: +1
GM Tiger wrote:
Arn, what's the +5 for? I'm assuming +3 is your strength bonus

Based it on the notation I asked you about. What's the correct one and should I reroll?

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)
GM Tiger wrote:
IIRC incendiary aura only causes damage if you're within the range and you take fire damage (unless the remaster changed that)?

Correct. But that is adding damage to allies under certain circumstances. Circumstances that I will try to avoid, but still worth checking first.

Arn Neyes wrote:
GM Tiger wrote:
Arn, what's the +5 for? I'm assuming +3 is your strength bonus
Based it on the notation I asked you about. What's the correct one and should I reroll?

Rerolling not needed. Because proficiency and strength bonus are permanent, those are usually added together when filling out the character sheet. The separated bonuses are for things that are temporary - and therefore easily forgotten. Such as a +1 bonus to attack from Aid or Guidance or Inspire Courage.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Arn Neyes wrote:
GM Tiger wrote:
Arn, what's the +5 for? I'm assuming +3 is your strength bonus
Based it on the notation I asked you about. What's the correct one and should I reroll?

I think you added something twice. The biggest mod at lvl 1 you can have is +7 (max strength: +4, trained: +2, level: +1). Don't separate the mods, just add them all together so you don't get confused

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
GM Tiger wrote:
Arn Neyes wrote:
GM Tiger wrote:
Arn, what's the +5 for? I'm assuming +3 is your strength bonus
Based it on the notation I asked you about. What's the correct one and should I reroll?
I think you added something twice. The biggest mod at lvl 1 you can have is +7 (max strength: +4, trained: +2, level: +1). Don't separate the mods, just add them all together so you don't get confused

Ok, disregard what I said. I guess the mod is 8. I don't play fighters and forgot that they get expert at lvl 1 for weapons.

And just seeing it now, I just realized what Auntie meant!

Tiger with egg on face :)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Arn moves up and draws his club. He hits the statue right in the arm but the club doesn't appear to do any damage. Auntie drops some water on top of Arn, refreshing him.

Arn, in future, move your token please :)

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red
Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
Auntie Kikiru - AC 15, 13/13
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 11/20; Relas AC 18
Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)
Blue

Horizon Hunters

"Does it hurt when I do this?" | 820-2008 | Male Grippli Air & Water Kineticist 2 HP 30/30 | AC 16 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

I'm okay with a little Friendly Fire

SPLOOSH!

"Eh, I don't have time for this nonsense." Dr. Croaker blasts the red statue as hard as he can.

◈◈ Ranged Two-Action Water Blast (Bludgeoning or Cold, 30 ft.,): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Bludgeoning / Cold damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

And with his celebrated bedside manner, he slaps a bandage on Paloma. "We don't have time for you to get hurt! Take that statue down or get out of the way!"

Battle Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Hero Point: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Healing: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11

Grand Archive

CG Female Human (Changeling) Summoner 1 HP: 15/20 | AC: 15 | F: +7, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +3 | Stealth: +5 | Speed: 25 ft. | Focus Points: 1/1 | 1st: 0/1 | Senses: Low-Light Vision | Active Conditions:

I'm cool with it as well!

Though her nose is no longer bleeding thanks to the good Doctor, Palomia certainly doesn't need to be told twice to get clear of the statue. She stumbles back and gestures wildly at Relas.

"Get in there and help Arn!"

The eidolon is quick to comply, circling around behind the statue to flank with Arn, while Palo scowls and brings her magic to bear. She focuses on the statue and conjures an orb of coldness that coalesces around it...

Frostbite (formerly Ray of Frost); Cold Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

The statue gets a DC 16 Basic Fort save against the damage; on a critical failure it also gains Weakness 1 to bludgeoning until the start of Palo's next turn.
______________

◆ Act Together (Palo Step, Relas Stride)
◆◆ Frostbite

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:
Fort: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Dr Croaker blasts the statue with cold. Although the attack hits, it does slight damage to the statue. Dr Croaker then practices his craft and slaps a battle dressing on Palomia (with his tongue?)

Palomia orders Relas to help Arn and drops a frozen orb on the statue, which it easily shrugs off.

You hear a shuffling sound from outside the door and this ... walking thing shambles into the room, swinging a bandaged fist at Auntie/Croaker/Palomia: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Fist vs Palomia AC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

The statue swings a fist at Arn/Relas: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Fist vs Relas, AC 18: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The fist closes on Relas and it tries to hit the cat again.

Fist vs Relas, AC 18, MAP, FF: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-4)
**Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
**Auntie Kikiru - AC 15, 13/13
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 6/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker); Relas AC 18 (Grabbed; FF; Immobilized)
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)
Blue

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

"Eeughh, that's creepy," Felinzi shrieks as the strange bandaged wrapped thing comes into the room swinging. He hurls another small glob of fire at it. "Burn."

Spell Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Fire: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

"It does burn, yes?" he asks belatedly. "It should."
Recall Knowledge. Religion +4 most likely. Does it burn? (any weaknesses or resistances?)

◆◆ Produce Flame, ◆Recall Knowledge

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

Just noticed, you seem to have last levels AC and HP for Auntie.

Auntie moves away from the new monster. Realizing that Palomia is going to need help, she uses her healing spell to take care of her injuries.
◆ Stride, provoking
◆◆ Heal: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Range 30’

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Felinzi Rel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Felizi sends a fireball at Blue lights it up like a torch. Auntie moves away before sending Palomia some much needed healing.

Felinzi:

You recognize Blue as a mummy shambler. It is quite combustible and easy to hit.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-4)
Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
Auntie Kikiru - AC 17, 20/20
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 18/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker); Relas AC 18 (Grabbed; FF; Immobilized)
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)
Blue (-10)

Radiant Oath

2 people marked this as a favorite.
"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

Felinzi watches in glee as the mummy burns spectacularly. "Yeah. Burns a lot."

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN Male Human | Gladiator | Fighter 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 HP 19/19 | AC 15 | F/R/W 6/7/3 | Perc +5 | 25 ft | Class DC 16 Performance/Intimidation: +5, Thievery/Stealth/Diplomacy/Deception/Acrobatics: +2, Arcana/Crafting/Occultism/Society: +1

Arn squints before (◆) having another go at the statue.

Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

When that doesn't work, he grimaces apologetically at Relas before (◆) moving towards the door, briefly gagging at the smell of burning mummy, and (◆) going for a strike eleven right at its head.

Strike: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 5 = 9

Okay, not happening, I guess.

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

Seeing Arn run from the statue, Auntie says “Oh dear!

Looking to the muscular young man, she says “Arn, would you be a dear and go back to fighting that statue? Since the other thing burns, I’m sure the rest of us can take care of it. I’m much less confident we could bust that statue.


CG Male Beast Eidolon 1 HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 | F: +8, R: +7, W: +6 | Perc: +4 | Stealth: +7 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Dark Vision, Low-Light Vision, Scent 30 ft. (Imprecise) | Active Conditions:

"Oh, uh..." Relas remarks as he finds himself left in the clutches of the statue. Not really seeing many other options, he does his best to keep it focused on him and not Palo or any of his other squishy companions. "Rawr! Have at you!"

Strike vs. Statue (Claw): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage (S): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

He swipes with sharp claws, but isn't especially surprised to find that the hard stone blunts their effect. "Palo, get away from that thing!"

Palomia once again doesn't need to be told twice and hastily steps back from the mummy. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Just...keep that statue right where it is, okay??" Focusing, the summoner conjures a jumble of rocks that rain down on the statue and scatter across the floor!

Scatter Scree (B): 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

The statue gets to make a DC 16 Basic Reflex; the orange squares are now considered Difficult Terrain.
______________

◆ Act Together (Relas Strike, Palo Step)
◆◆ Scatter Scree

Horizon Hunters

"Does it hurt when I do this?" | 820-2008 | Male Grippli Air & Water Kineticist 2 HP 30/30 | AC 16 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Dr. Croaker hates being between two bad guys in a position for an easy flank, so he sidesteps until he has both the mummy and the statue in a nice line. "This is just like one of those jungle games I played as a kid! Boomerang time!"

He tosses his boomerang at both the statue and the mummy.

◈ Stride

◈◈ Aerial Boomerang (Slashing, 60ft. line, DC 17 Reflex): 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Arn Neyes wrote:
... and (◆) going for a strike eleven right at its head.

Here we go... The FMA (Filipino Martial Arts) references have begun...

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Club Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Arn slams his club down on the statue's head, a picture perfect Strike #11. The club doesn't do much damage but does remove a small chunk from the statue's head. Arn moves away and charges at the mummy, attempting to repeat his previous action. This time, the smell of burning mummy is too strong and he just misses.

Relas swipes at the statue with a claw but doesn't hit. Palomia causes rocks to suddenly appear under the statue's feet.

GM Dice:

Ref vs Palomia: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Ref vs Frog: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
mummy REf: 1d20 ⇒ 12

The statue easily avoids the rocks... only to catch Dr Croaker's Aerial Boomerang right in the face. Bits of the statue's nose comes off. The mummy also doesn't get out of the way in time and is torn to ribbons (literally!).

The statue swings a fist at the trapped Relas.

Fist vs Relas AC 18, FF: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Fist vs Relas AC 18, FF, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fist vs Relas AC 18, FF, MAP 2+: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-11)
**Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
**Auntie Kikiru - AC 17, 20/20
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 9/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker); Relas AC 18 (Grabbed; FF; Immobilized)
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

Auntie makes a few gestures and wards Relas from constructs. She then dumps water on Relas.
Bloodward vs constructs.
◆◆ Rousing Splash temp HP: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

Felinzi gathers a ball of fire in his hands and steps around the pillar. When he sees that the mummy has fallen, he shrugs and instead throws the fire at the statue.

Spell attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Fire damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

"Burn, maybe?"

◆Step, ◆◆ Produce Flame

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Auntie provides some protection to Relas against the statue, before dumping water on him. Felinzi hurls another fireball at the statue but it doesn't seem to hurt it, even though it connected.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-11)
Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
Auntie Kikiru - AC 17, 20/20
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 9/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker); Relas AC 18 (temp hp: 1/1; Grabbed; FF; Immobilized; +1 AC vs constructs)
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

"Hmph," Felinzi pouts and crosses his arms. "No burn. No good." He glances down at his dagger on his belt, but decides that it probably isn't a good idea to charge the statue with that.

Grand Archive

CG Female Human (Changeling) Summoner 1 HP: 15/20 | AC: 15 | F: +7, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +3 | Stealth: +5 | Speed: 25 ft. | Focus Points: 1/1 | 1st: 0/1 | Senses: Low-Light Vision | Active Conditions:

"Don't worry Relas, I got you! Just try and get free!"

Heal (2-Action): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Palomia channels healing energy into her eidolon friend even as said eidolon does his best to wriggle free of the statue's grasp...

Relas Escape: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Relas Escape: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

...but the statue has an iron grip!
______________

◆◆ Act Together (Palo 2-Action Heal, Relas Escape)
◆ Relas Escape

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Does it hurt when I do this?" | 820-2008 | Male Grippli Air & Water Kineticist 2 HP 30/30 | AC 16 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Dr. Croaker grins widely as the mummy is blown to ribbons. "That's the thing about boomerangs... They come BACK." He holds out a hand to catch the boomerang on its way back.

Aerial Boomerang (Slashing, 60ft. line, DC 17 Reflex): 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
Meh, minimal damage, but it was on the way back, so only one action!

Then he grins at the statue, and blasts it again!

◈◈ Ranged Two-Action Air Blast (Electricity or Slashing, 60 ft.,): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Electric / Slashing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Palomia heals Relas. Relas attempts to break free but he can't break out of the statue's first grip. Dr Croaker watches as his boomerang whacks the statue in the head but the statue just shrugs off the hit. He then blasts the statue with another air blast but only manages to scour some paint off it.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-11)
Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
Auntie Kikiru - AC 17, 20/20
Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 20/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker); Relas AC 18 (temp hp: 1/1; Grabbed; FF; Immobilized; +1 AC vs constructs)
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Human | Gladiator | Fighter 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 HP 19/19 | AC 15 | F/R/W 6/7/3 | Perc +5 | 25 ft | Class DC 16 Performance/Intimidation: +5, Thievery/Stealth/Diplomacy/Deception/Acrobatics: +2, Arcana/Crafting/Occultism/Society: +1

"Might be better to save that firepower," Arn tells the kobold as he (◆) steps towards the statue, (◆) making another attempt at clobbering it in the head.

Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

With that, he turns around, (◆) attempting to pry the thing's hands off of Relas.

Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Arn, in future, please roll your damage even if you're not sure if you hit or not.

Arn moves back at the statue and swings at it. His club connects, but the statue shrugs off the hit. He tries to help Relas but is unsuccessful.

Arn, Relas: 1d2 ⇒ 2

The statue renews its attempt to clobber the helpless Relas.

Fist vs Relas, AC 19, OG: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Fist vs Relas, AC 19, OG, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Fist vs Relas, AC 19, OG, MAP 2+: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

This thing reminds me of the troll from the first Harry Potter movie when it couldn't whack Ron even though it's holding him by his leg...

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 4
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-11)
**Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
**Auntie Kikiru - AC 17, 20/20
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 7/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker); Relas AC 18 (temp hp: 0/1; Grabbed; FF; Immobilized; +1 AC vs constructs)
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)

Grand Archive

CG Female Human (Changeling) Summoner 1 HP: 15/20 | AC: 15 | F: +7, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +3 | Stealth: +5 | Speed: 25 ft. | Focus Points: 1/1 | 1st: 0/1 | Senses: Low-Light Vision | Active Conditions:

Relas continues to struggle to break free...

Escape: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Nah, we've got Hero Points, let's use 'em.
Escape (Hero Point Reroll): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

...and maybe manages to succeed!

Meanwhile, Palomia is rather dismayed that they can't seem to put any additional dents into the statue. With her own life force waning due to her connection with Relas, she has little choice but to pull out the scroll she'd picked up earlier and make use of it.

Heal (2-Action): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
______________

◆ Act Together (Palomia Interact, Relas Escape)
◆◆ Heal (2-Action)

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

"Yeah, fire power not working so well," Felinzi replies to Arn.

"Hey," he yells at the statue, "Stop hitting our cat." Having little better to do, Felinzi copies Palomia's idea and sends some healing energy at the captured Eidolon. Then he tries to think if there is anything that he has heard about that statues aren't resistant to.

◆◆ Heal, ◆Recall Knowledge (statue enemy)
Religion/Occultism +4, Arcana/Crafting/Society +1

Healing: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

Auntie maintains the protective ward she put on Relas.
◆ Sustain Blood Ward

She then waves her hands and makes a chopping motion which should have caused the air to lash out at the construct. In this case it is more like a gentle breeze.
◆◆ Slashing Gust: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 CS double damage and d4 persistent bleed
Slashing damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Horizon Hunters

"Does it hurt when I do this?" | 820-2008 | Male Grippli Air & Water Kineticist 2 HP 30/30 | AC 16 | F +10 R +8 W +7 | Perc +7 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Active Conditions: ---

Seeing that Felinzi already healed Palomia, Dr. Croaker attemps to blast the statue but his water blast resembles more of a slow drip.

◈◈ Ranged Two-Action Water Blast (Bludgeoning or Cold, 30 ft.,): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Bludgeoning / Cold damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

He also repositions to give Arn a flank.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Crafting: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Felinzi:

The statue is a construct. It has a hardness factor of 6, which is preventing most of your damage from getting through.

Dr Croaker blasts the statue with water but releases the water right into Auntie's wind, spraying the party. It's refreshing but does little damage. Auntie continues to protect Relas from the statue. Felinzi heals Relas and discovers some info about the statue.

Palomia, keep the scroll, Felinzi's healing was enough to get you back to 100%. You have 2 actions.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 4
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-11)
Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
Auntie Kikiru - AC 17, 20/20
**Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 20/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker); Relas AC 18 (+1 AC vs constructs) [2 actions]
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

"Hmmph. The stone is just hard. Not hard to hit, just hard to hurt. Have to hit it harder than it is hard."

Grand Archive

CG Female Human (Changeling) Summoner 1 HP: 15/20 | AC: 15 | F: +7, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +3 | Stealth: +5 | Speed: 25 ft. | Focus Points: 1/1 | 1st: 0/1 | Senses: Low-Light Vision | Active Conditions:

Retcon!

Palomia once more tries to conjure an aura of cold around the statue...

Frostbite: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

The statue gets a DC 16 Basic Fort save against the damage; on a critical failure it also gains Weakness 1 to bludgeoning until the start of Palo's next turn.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Fort: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Ice covers the statue's face from Palomia's snowball but the statue doesn't appear affected.

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN Male Human | Gladiator | Fighter 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 HP 19/19 | AC 15 | F/R/W 6/7/3 | Perc +5 | 25 ft | Class DC 16 Performance/Intimidation: +5, Thievery/Stealth/Diplomacy/Deception/Acrobatics: +2, Arcana/Crafting/Occultism/Society: +1

Arn glowers at the statue and (◆) swings at the side of its head with a skull-crushing garrote. "Ugh, what's it going to take to get this thing down!"

Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

You know what, I think I'll HP that one.

Strike (Hero Point reroll): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

He exhales and (◆) takes a step back to hopefully not get punched.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Arn again smacks the statue, taking advantage of the flank provided by Dr Croaker. His club bounces off the statue and does no damage.

The 17 hits actually, because of the flank

Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Arn remembers his lessons and lets his arm circle his head, building momentum. His second strike slams into the side of the statue's neck. An audible CRACK is heard and bits of what appears to be lacquer shatters and falls onto the floor.

Arn gapes at the damage he's just done and remembers to step back, keeping his distance.

Arn, keep your hero point

As the statue begins to disintegrate, it lashes out at the closest of its tormentors, Croaker, Relas: 1d2 ⇒ 2.

Fist vs Relas AC 19: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

It then grabs hold of Relas again and tries to knock the poor cat out.

Fist vs Relas AC 19, OG, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

This time, unfortunately, it succeed. Relas vanishes and Palomia collapses to the floor in a heap.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 5
Tactical Map
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Palomia Kasik - AC 15, 0/20 (Battle Medicine - Dr Croaker; Dying 1); Relas AC 18 (+1 AC vs constructs)
Red (-23)
**Felinzi - AC 17, 14/14
**Dr. Croaker - AC 16, 30/30
**Auntie Kikiru - AC 17, 20/20
**Arn Neyes - AC 15, 19/19 (temp hp: 4/4)

Radiant Oath

"Burn it all!" | Male Kobold Cultist Oracle 1 | HP 14 | AC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6; | Perception +4 darkvison | Speed 25 | Spell DC 17 | Exploration (search)

"No good. No good at all," Felinzi moans. He sends more, though less powerful, healing magic to Palomia. Then draws his little dagger.

◆◆ Stabilize, ◆Draw weapon

Grand Archive

Female Grippli Witch 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Speed 25’ | Focus 2/2 | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mystic Armor

Seeing that Felinzi has cared for Palomia, Auntie uses her magic to slash at the broken statue and then ward Arn against it.
◆◆ Slashing Gust: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 CS double damage and d4 persistent bleed
Slashing damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

◆ Blood Ward +1 status AC and saves vs creature with construct trait

201 to 250 of 274 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [ACO] PF2e Q4 - Port Peril Pub Crawl (P6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.