(PFS2) GM Round Robin: Into the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries (Inactive)

Game Master Farol

Q4: Macros | Slides | Rpg Chronicles | Area Map
Q15: Macros | Slides | RPG Chronicles | Area Map
Q14: Slides | RPG Chronicles
3-13 Guardian's Covenant
1-23: Macros | Slides| RPG Chronicles
2-06: Macros | Slides | RPG Chronicles
4-01 Year of Boundless Wonders TableTop

1-14 Lions of Katapesh
1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road
3-01 Intro to Year of Shattered Sanctuaries
United In Purpose
Intro 1 Map


2,051 to 2,100 of 2,134 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald nods, and sits back down in his chair, that rises up on its massive legs and carries Norbwald around the deck.

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

A towering man carrying a large stone pillar walks in and smiles politely as he sets the rock on the ground.


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

A woman comes in followed by a white fox of many tails, the creature looks at the assembled and walks betwen the legs of the woman

"My name is Feiya, nice to meet you"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

As you all get to know each other, you hear a hearty voice call from the dock "Permission to come aboard?!" Shortly thereafter, Calisro Bennary comes on board and you set sail.

As a splash of salt crashes over the bow of the Glorious Payoff, Calisro Benarry deftly steers her ship through a hidden channel, carefully navigating through the barely visible rock and coral that protrude slightly from the water’s surface. Behind the Payoff, a slightly smaller ship—the Sea Sparkle—follows, making every effort to follow Benarry’s course as closely as possible. Off the port hull, the deep green of the Garundi coast is illuminated by the late afternoon sun.

"See those gulls?" Benarry shouts over the flapping of the sails, "that’s the sandbar we’ll be dropping you off at. Barely sticks up over the waves, but the seabirds flock over it to feast on crab. As I explained earlier, Vidrian—you might have known it as Sargava not that long ago—needs explorers to chart the trade routes to the south that they couldn’t use back when it was ruled by Cheliax. Simple enough bit of adventuring, but the new nation’s been having trouble with the Free Captains of late. Turns out when Vidrian broke free of Cheliax, the locals stopped paying the pirates protection money, and now they’re the number-one plunder target in the Shackles. What’s more, the pirates have set up a blockade preventing our ships from making it down to Vidrian to assist."

"Thankfully, we’ve got someone on the inside. Stella Fane, a Free Captain with ties to the Firebrands and the Pirate Council, has been in contact with the Society. She and members of the Society’s leadership have put together a fairly clever plan to help the Society’s ships pass through the pirate blockades unharmed. The Wind and the Waves willing, the Payoff and the Sparkle can sail to Vidrian, no problem. While we’re doing that, I’ve arranged transport for you to Port Peril to meet with Fane and get her to sign this contract making the whole thing official—she may be a pirate, but she’s the kind that holds to her word. You’ll need to avoid drawing too much attention until after the deal is done. Once she’s signed the contract her friends in the Pirate Council will ratify it and there won’t be much the lesser captains can do. Be careful. Anyone looking to put a stop to this need only ensure that contract never gets signed."

"It’s a long-term trade agreement; we tell her where we’ve had reports of slavers—she hates them and it’s no skin off Society members' backs to let her know—and she approaches us first with any information she receives regarding archaeological sites and historical discoveries. Our obligation requires us to make the information exchange each time one of our ships passes through the Shackles, so attacking a Pathfinder ship is the same as attacking Stella and her allies on the Pirate Council. Smartest deal we’ve made, if you ask me."

"Careful with that contract, by the way. It’s all magicked shut, so only Fane can read and sign it. Now if there isn't anything else, you can all jump overboard and swim to the sandbar."


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Feiya looks at the patch of sand and then at Calisro "eee, why don't you wait here with us, we can stay on the ship and change boats when the other comes?"

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Sea those gulls. Indeed. Nikma chuckles at himself, not realizing that it likely doesn't land when said out loud. When he looks around and realizes, he quickly quiets down to listen to the rest.

How long should we wait here for Fane?

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Calisro Benarry barks a laugh when Feiya mentions waiting. "Oh Stella Fane isn't coming out here! You're going to be picked up by one of our contacts here in the Shackles. The tide's turning so you all better get off. Jump overboard or I'll have my men throw you off!"

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald nods at the mission. Looks overboard, shrugs and then jumps.

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

Obelix nods from one half-orc to another, and jumps off.

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Nikma sighs and turns to the ship railing. Tightening the sword and bow at his back, he jumps...


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Feiya looks daggers at Calisro "Keep in mind captain, The distance would not protect you from my curse if we die on this patch of sand"

She grabs her fox and jumps over the board

Acro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

She cuts through the air, with her hair floating on the wind, she lands softly in the water, making it look efortless for her. She puts the fox on her shoulder

"So I guess now we wait..."

She sees disaproving look from Daji

"What? I am a Witch, I need to hold to my reputation, and she was simply rude!"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Dang... the last group didn't go overboard quickly enough and I had Calisro's men throw them overboard. If you hadn't posted I would have gotten a repeat :)

GM Dice:

Nikma Odria's Perception (E): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Thevenin Serkat's Perception (T): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Corelion's Perception (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Thorn Goldenoak's Perception (E): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Obelix/Norbwald:

You find a crate on the beach.

DC 20 Athletics to try to open it

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

Obelix stubs his toe on a half-buried box.

"Ow! Stupid box!"

Obelix kicks the lock.

Atheltics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

"Who would leave here a box" asks Feiya

Thievery allowed?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald shakes his head at Obelix, pulls out a brown paper bag with a questionable beverage in in, takes a swig, then hands it to Obelix, gets out his crowbar and tries to force it open.

athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Nikma wonders what the commotion is before he turns around and sees what Obelix and Norbwald are up to.

Oh, a box. That can't be an accident, right? It's probably left for us.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Nikma you wanna try?

Norbwald and Obelix try to open the box but fail to do so.

I'm going to say no to Thievery since it's a box that's nailed shut

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

Can we try again?

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Hmm, finesse isn't doing the job, is it?

He tries to jam his bastard sort into the slit between side and pry it open.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Darn

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Obelix - Go ahead. DC is 20. Just don't crit fail


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

"Come on, I know that no one can see you, but try it like you mean it! Maybe there would be a bottle of finest wine that we could drink as we wait!" Oh Feyia is so drinking that bottle!

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald takes their paper bag back, takes another swig, hands it to Feiya "Try this."

There seems to be some sort of purplish, lightly carbonated alcoholic liquid contained in an oversized can inside the brown paper bag.

crowbar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

"Got it!"

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Nikma nods.

The right tool for the right job. A crowbar is better than a sword for this one!

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Norbwald manages to pry the box open. Inside you see several cracked flasks, save for two. One you recognize as a Lesser Bravo's Brew. The other is a bottle of liquor with a stylized dragon turtle logo on it.

DC 15 Alcohol Lore:
You recognize it as Southern Squall, a rather high-end liquor

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

"Fancy!"

Obelix will carry the bottles if nobody else wants them.

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Nikma is intrigued by the liquor bottle.

Does the dragon turtle mean it will be strong or spicy? Or both?

He shrugs and gets back to waiting for their ride to arrive.

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald takes their bagged can back and takes another swig before slumping a bit more in his chair and offering it around.


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Feyia shakes her head and takes offered bottle from Norbwald and takes a swig. "Good and strong, but I am afraid it might not be enough"

She looks around for any patch of dry land, but as he doesn't see any, she puts the box on the side and tries to put cup on it

"You wonder if this is spicy? We can open it and find out" Feyia says smiling wickedly and then cackles

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald's crumpled can in a brown paper bag dispenses a bit of purple liquid that tastes like sweet burning, more than anything pleasant.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

About an hour later, a small boat appears, sailed by an elderly dwarven woman. She anchors the boat at the sandbar and begins moving around sacks of shellfish and crab traps to make room in the cramped vessel. She looks over at you.

"So you younguns are jus' gonna watch an old woman move all this without helping? I figgered you younglings would at least help out an old lady. If you wanna get going to Port Peril now, get over here and help move this stuff around to make some room! Hlar's the name, by the way."

"Y'know, Calisro Benarry made me come out here earlier than normal so you might as well help me row!"

You all help move around the nets and traps and soon you're on your way. Hlar sails her boat in a meandering path to shore along the submerged rock formations. Occasionally, she would suddenly jump overboard and dive to the bottom of the ocean and returns with an oyster, sea urchin, or squid.

Hlar’s boat arrives in Port Peril around sunset. As you drift into Crescent Harbor, sailors disembarking for shore leave remain clearly visible, singing rowdily as they work. Hlar soon lands at a smaller dock to unload her catch and gestures at Fane’s ship in one of the docks—the Risen Albatross.

"Stella has a penchant for riotous nights on the town once she’s returned to port are well known. But I don't know where the kids go these days. You can talk to the harbormaster, Tsojmin Kreidoros. He might have a better idea of where Fane disappeared to."

Tsojmin, a dwarf, is close by, checking off tasks written in a ledger. Hlar points him out to you and sends you on your way.

You can either bribe the harbormaster or Make an Impression to find out where Stella can be found

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

Diplomacy (Make an Impression): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

"Hullo. We're looking for the owner of that boat," Obelix says, pointing to the Risen Albatross. "We've got a contract that we need to fulfill. No trouble on your docks will befall you, we promise."


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Feyia walks after Obelix and smiles towards the Harbormaster. What for her might be a cherful smiles looks more like a witch smiling from her curse to have effect, the only thing missing is mad laughter...

"I think I need another sip of that magical nectar that you had Norbwald. She says looking at gnome, say any links to Aslynn? You have something in your eyes...."

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Nikma is the last party member who should be doing the talking.

After Feiya takes the bottle again, the ranger holds out his hand to have it passed to him.

I hope it doesn't come to a bribe...

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald's chair helps him off the little boat with no problem. Bypassing the dockmaster Norbwald looks around for some dock hands that might be more receptive to a sip of his beverage and a kind word.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Obelix fails to convince the harbormaster and Norbwald's efforts to get anything out of the nearby dockhands fails miserably.

Nikma/Freya - do you want to try to sweet talk the harbormaster (or grease his palm) or do we just move on?

Sorry for the delays. Had a hellish week last week, culminating in a martial arts belt exam last Saturday night


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

"Maybe a copper coin will make you friendlier to our cause?" I don't know the bribe levels for lvl 1 so let us start with lower end ;)

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Lol, Nikma is *not* a sweet-talker.

The ranger rolls his eyes as Feiya's suggestion.

Yes... how much?

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

Obelix is fine with bribery, although there may be a way to find her without the harbormaster's help (I actually don't know despite having GMed this a few times).

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbald asks "What about the fancy bottle, maybe the harbormaster will trade for that."

Happy to trade the bottle to the harbormaster.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

The harbormaster's eyes gleam as he stares at the bottle of rum Norbwald is holding...

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

"Oh, you wouldn't want to drink that, it's very old. It's probably got no bite at all now, probably a smooth as silk ..."

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Nikma laughs nervously.

Hehe, maybe the harbormaster likes silk. Who are we to question?

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Norbwald leans in "We're looking for Captain Fane, and wouldn't be needing our full set of provisions if we knew what direction to be going."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

"Well, fer the price of a good bottle o' rum, I can tell ye where the good Captain is."

If you agree to trade the rum:

"Captain Fane's at the Last Catch. When ya see her, tell her to pay her mooring fees!"

Turning around toward the harbor, the you can clearly see that one of the docks leads out to a small islet. Walking down the dock, they find themselves at an open-air tavern with a large open space facing the sea. Several fishing boats have docked directly at the restaurant, unloading both ingredients and customers. Many of the patrons appear to be amphibious or otherwise from aquatic ancestries, and a few enjoy their drinks while bobbing up and down in the water off the pier. In a corner, you see Stella polishing off an absolutely massive plate of what looks to be calamari.

As you enter, Stella notices you and beckons you to her table.

"Ah, you’re just in time! Like little baby cleaner fish, not knowing that the shark might decide it wants a meal more than sparkling teeth. Let’s see what we’re dealing with. But first, a toast!"

Stella orders a round of drinks and offers them to you. Who partakes in the toast (and who does not wish to drink alcohol)?

Horizon Hunters

male human ranger 2 | ♥️28 | ⛨19; resist cold 1 | F +6 R +9 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +7 | speed 25 ft. | Focus☐☐ | Arrows 21 | Hunted Prey: None | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: None

Nikma energetically motions forward, encouraging his companion to offer the bottle and make the trade.

--------------------

At the Last Catch...

Nikma looks back at forth between Stella and the giant plate of seafood several times before remarking

True to the stories, you have many appetites. Certainly, I will partake!

Nikma accepts his glass and joins in the toast.

To adventurous, intrepid Pathfinders, may we chart routes in every corner of the world!


”Feiya” | Female CG Medium Human Witch 1 HP 15/15 | AC 15 (16 w/ shield) | F +4 R +5 W +7 | Perc +5 | Default Exploration ( ?????? ) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Feyia curses the whole way "Way didn't you let me bargain, 2 copper pieces would do it, and we traded a bottle of unknown quality!"

When she sees Fane

"Sure, give me your strongest drink, I can handle any liquor!"

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

"I will drink your rancid grape juice, and eat your deep fried rubber bands," Obelix volunteers.

Verdant Wheel

M "Gnome" Former Orphanage Director 2 HP 28/28| AC 19 | F +8 R +5 W +7 | Perception +7 (Low light) |
Leggy:
HP 24/24 AC 17 | F +6 R +6 W +5 | Low-Light + Scent Perception +5 Hoof +7 1d6+3 B - Agile | Support Lesser Cover | Light Barding Acrobatics +6, Athletics +7, Stealth +6

Makin' the trade.

Norbwald drinks.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Stella orders a round of drinks and offers each of you a glass. The liquor is powerful, pungent, and has an aftertaste not unlike very old tar.

Each one who drinks must make a DC 15 Fort Save or cough and sputter, much to Stella's amusement

Envoy's Alliance

Q04 | CN male (he/him) human (half-orc) barbarian (fury) 1 | ◆◇↺ | AC 18(17) | HP 20/20 | P+6, F+5, R+6, W+6 | Explore: Search| LLV, 25' | Hero: 1/3 | Active Conditions: chillin'

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"Smooth, like mother's milk-*coughs uncontrollably*"

"Wow, that's got some bite."

2,051 to 2,100 of 2,134 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / (PFS2) GM Round Robin: Into the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.