[PFS] Your Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible (Inactive)

Game Master Yours is mined


151 to 200 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

HP: 17/17 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 13 l F +2, R +2, W +3 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 3/3 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +7, Linguistics +7, Profession: Scribe +5, Spellcraft +7
Female Human Unchained Summoner 2 | Active Conditions:

"That's a good question," Palo scowls as Relas makes quite a bit more noise moving forward than she expected. "Must've been the stupid coffee at breakfast; it's given him the jitters or something!"

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

"Hey, he said that was how he got black fur! So he's a liar too? This just keeps gettin' better and better."


GM screen:

1d100 ⇒ 29
Modifier added off screen: 1d20 ⇒ 8

"Excuse me ... er ... sir?"

You all hear a sleepy voice drift down from the crenellations, clearly directed at Relas. "If you are here for a play date with Jumra Khan, it is customary to present your name to one of the proctors of the Tiger's Eye Monastery."

"Rather than skulk about the foreyard like an average-sized rhinoceros."

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bloodrager (Steelblood) 1/Paladin 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC 18 (T 9, FF 17) | CMB: 8 CMD: 19 | F:7 R:1 W:2 | Init 1 | Perc: 3 SM: 0 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Effects: Rage;

"Is that our cue? Sounds like the poor beast has been spotted. You sure he's not an auroch or something?"

All this time, she's doing her best to not move, but the full-plate is still clinking due to her breath alone.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

"No cry of alarm yet. Let's see if he can talk his way out of this."

Grand Lodge

HP: 14/14 l AC: 18, T 12, FF 16 l CMD 16 l F +4; +8 vs. posion/petrification, R +5, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +5
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Diplomacy +5, Kn. Planes +3, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 2 | Active Conditions:

Relas freezes and for a second he's not even sure if he should actually respond to the man or keep pretending that he's just an ordinary panther. In his experience, most people just defaulted to that assumption automatically.

Is he drunk? Too much pesh? Still half-asleep?

Does it matter? The jig is up...but maybe I can try keeping him distracted!

The eidolon clears his throat.

"Um, yes! I'm here to see Jumra Khan for a playdate. My name is...Saler. Yes, Saler. He must've forgot to tell me about the name presentation. Sorry. Um, so this isn't the front door then?"

He tries to look and sound as innocent as a medium-sized panther-looking creature can be.

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Grand Lodge

HP: 17/17 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 13 l F +2, R +2, W +3 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 3/3 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +7, Linguistics +7, Profession: Scribe +5, Spellcraft +7
Female Human Unchained Summoner 2 | Active Conditions:

Meanwhile, back in the undergrowth, Palo facepalms.

"I'm not sure who's stupider, Relas or that lookout!"

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

"He doesn't really look like a sailor - has he ever been out to sea on a ship?" Matrialda asks Palo concernedly. "My cat Snookims doesn't really like water, though I suppose Muffin doesn't really mind it..."


Modifier added off screen: 1d20 ⇒ 3

"I see, Saler-yer-Saler. First time to the Monastery I take it?"

The voice continues in a cordial tone. "Mind me asking if you're one of those great cats the Raj likes to wake up -- or are you a shape-shifter like the Man himself?"

"Either way I bet Jumra Khan is looking forward to seeing you."

Relas wrote:
"Sorry. Um, so this isn't the front door then?"

"Nah, it's the back. But it don't really matter. You lucked out by picking my wall. The others are all local -- not professional mercenaries like me. You could have slipped right by 'em without being challenged."

"Righto! Guess that the only thing left is for me to wish you a good night."

"Oh! And in lieu of the name cock-up, if I could trouble you for tonight's password, you're all set."

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Undine Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 / Magus (Myrmidarch) 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 14 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: 4 R: 3 W: 5 | Init: 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Resources:
| Arcane Pool: 5/5 | Chill Touch (SLA): 1/1 | Magus Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Wizard Spells: (1st): 2/2

"This is getting good. How will Relas talk their way out of this question?" Sinaryn says getting excited by the antics.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bloodrager (Steelblood) 1/Paladin 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC 18 (T 9, FF 17) | CMB: 8 CMD: 19 | F:7 R:1 W:2 | Init 1 | Perc: 3 SM: 0 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Effects: Rage;

"Unless by some stroke of genius the panther-thing can actually get the correct password, I say we move on 3. 1..."

Grand Lodge

HP: 14/14 l AC: 18, T 12, FF 16 l CMD 16 l F +4; +8 vs. posion/petrification, R +5, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +5
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Diplomacy +5, Kn. Planes +3, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 2 | Active Conditions:

"Hey! I'm no shape-shifter," Relas responds back, genuinely a bit offended. "I'm all-natural, 100%, what-you-see-is-what-you-get cat! But since we're all making mistakes today I'll forgive you. This time."

Relas finds himself hopefully that maybe the guy will just wave him on in but at the word 'password' his heart sinks and his ears flatten back against his skull.

"Password? Right, the password! It's, um...uh...'Open Sesame'?"

Then he coughs.

"Ի Umմ...տղերք: Պալո Կարծում եմ, որ ջիգը վերացել է..."

Celestial:

"Um...guys? Palo? I think the jig is up..."

Grand Lodge

HP: 17/17 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 13 l F +2, R +2, W +3 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 3/3 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +7, Linguistics +7, Profession: Scribe +5, Spellcraft +7
Female Human Unchained Summoner 2 | Active Conditions:

"Uh, yeah, I think we're going to have to move," Palo groans, having understood Relas' odd words. "He said that he's pretty sure the jig is up!"

A pause.

"Unless these morons actually went with 'open sesame' for a password, in which case they deserve to have Relas walk right into their midst."


GM screen:

1d20 ⇒ 9

Heh. I love it.

And Trishadow, if you're peeking behind the GM screen, shame on you! ;D

"Very clever."

The voice sounds admiring. "Prefacing մ...տղերք: Պալո Կարծում եմ, որ ջիգը վերացել է with something as cliche as Open Sesame to ensure nobody spying learns the actual password."

"Brilliant. Just brilliant."

A note of confusion enters his speech. "I will say feline-accented Vudrani sounds much different to the Jalmerayse pronunciation. But that's no different to the way the Chels butcher Taldane. AmIright?"

"Anyways, gosh! My four-hourly internal eyelid audit is overdue. But if you need anything, I'll be right here."

No more than 60 seconds later, the sound of gentle snoring drifts down to the monastery courtyard.

Grand Lodge

HP: 17/17 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 13 l F +2, R +2, W +3 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 3/3 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +7, Linguistics +7, Profession: Scribe +5, Spellcraft +7
Female Human Unchained Summoner 2 | Active Conditions:

Palo's jaw slowly drops open.

"Well I'll be jitterbugged...I can't believe that worked!"

She glances to the others. "So...do we want to try and go now or should I wave Relas on a little further?"

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Neutral Oread Druid 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 19/19 | AC: 18 (12 T, 16 F) | CMD: 16 | F: 5, R: 2, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 8 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
magic stone 1/1 | reroll 1/1 | Totem Transformation 2/2

"Well, hopefully no one asks Rath for a password and if they do, I hope the password is 'Raaaaawr!'"

Let's go.


With the sound of peaceful snoring in the background, Angritt and Rath lead the group's exploration of the monastery ruins.

The open courtyard is paved with flagstones and is relatively free of debris. Statues ring the central open area. Most depict a tiger-headed man in a martial arts stance. Though one presents a beautiful, multi-armed Vudrani woman with pointed ears.

Behind the statues are four sets of stairs. The double set to the east descend into darkness. Those on the western side once led upward, but have collapsed in a heap sometime in the recent past.

Updated Map! I have updated Relas, Angritt and Rath's positions per their posts. Everyone else may move their tokens to where they'd like to be.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

”Hold this for me, Coral - there’s a good lad,” Matrialda says as she deposits her bag of knitting supplies in Korum’s arms. ”Oh, and you dropped this during that scuffle with the bandits last night. Thank goodness I found it - you might have caught a cold!” Taking advantage of the half-orc’s lack of free hands, she plops a slightly-dirty green knit hat on his head. The elderly woman takes a moment to call a protective ward around herself before walking into the courtyard to the statue of a woman.

Whispered in the statue’s ear:
”It’s time to wake up, dearie. In greatness, for the Maharaja.”

Casting mage armor.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

With a wry smile of acceptance, Korum merely offers a quiet nod of thanks. Yeah, I bet there is something a little wild under those knickers. He follows the others, keeping an eye out for danger.


The party Den Grandmother and her devoted Green Knight enter the inner courtyard, where they are lost from the view of most of the group.

Matrialda, Korum & Angritt:

You hear a faint *click* and the head of the statue of the Vudrani goddess falls into Matrialda's waiting hands.

Map!

Dark Archive

Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

"Ah, there we are." Quite satisfied with herself, Matrialda brings her prize back to Korum.

"Thank you so much for keeping an eye on that for me - you really are my favorite grandchild," she says as she pinches the half-orc's cheek. "Now, be a dear and hold this for me while I get my sewing kit put away." She passes Korum the statue's head, then retrieves her kitting supplies from the paladin. "Now then, it looks like we're headed downstairs?"

Grand Lodge

HP: 17/17 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 13 l F +2, R +2, W +3 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 3/3 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +7, Linguistics +7, Profession: Scribe +5, Spellcraft +7
Female Human Unchained Summoner 2 | Active Conditions:

Not one to look a gift-horse or gift-anything in the mouth, Palo tries to carefully pick her way across the open terrain and into the ruins proper to catch up to her companions.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

And somehow manages to do a better job than Relas did.

"Downstairs, you said? Yeah, let's go before someone else sees us," she whispers.

Grand Lodge

HP: 14/14 l AC: 18, T 12, FF 16 l CMD 16 l F +4; +8 vs. posion/petrification, R +5, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +5
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Diplomacy +5, Kn. Planes +3, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 2 | Active Conditions:

"Don't worry guys, I can go first...if you want?" Relas cheerfully whispers as Palo and the others begin hustling past him into the courtyard. "If not, I'll bring up the rear. And if that guy wakes up again I'll just tell him I got lost or something!"

Whether the group wants him in the lead or at the back, Relas does try to do a little bit better at concealing himself...

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

Sliding the head into his pack, "It's likely they're not all morons. How about Relas heads down first, then I go. The rest of you okay with that?" Korum adjusts his new knit cap, then follows the panther down the stairs.

Grand Lodge

HP: 17/17 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 13 l F +2, R +2, W +3 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 3/3 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +7, Linguistics +7, Profession: Scribe +5, Spellcraft +7
Female Human Unchained Summoner 2 | Active Conditions:

"Sounds like a plan to me," Palo nods. "Relas, you heard the man. Lead on - but try and be careful, alright?"


GM screen:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Angritt Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Korum of the Silver-eyed Wolf Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Matrialda Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Palomia Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Relas Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Rath *sniffs* the clammy air and gives a low growl, turning his blunt head towards the northern limits of the internal courtyard.

As he scans the statues, a slight twitch draws Angritt’s eye. One of the statues appears to be looking right at the druid! Angritt realizes it's no statue at all -- two of them are living men dressed in grey robes and tiger-headed masks that resemble the other statues.

Initiative:

Angritt + Rath o vvv o Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Korum of the Silver-eyed Wolf Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Matrialda Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Palomia + Relas Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Psamtic Va'Ansu Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Sinaryn Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Blue Tiger Eye Monk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Red Tiger Eye Monk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Blue waits for his partner to charge Matrialda, before teaming up with him to flank the arcanist.

Red improved unarmed strike + flank + charge on FF Matrialda: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Blue improved unarmed strike + flank on FF Matrialda: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12 *hit*
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Surprise Round:

Red Monk (charge AC)
Blue Monk
--
Angritt

Angritt, move or standard action in the surprise round. We then move into conventional rounds.

Map!

The Concordance

Neutral Oread Druid 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 19/19 | AC: 18 (12 T, 16 F) | CMD: 16 | F: 5, R: 2, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 8 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
magic stone 1/1 | reroll 1/1 | Totem Transformation 2/2

Angritt sends Rath in to go after the red monk (provoking from both) before growing claws and fangs (totem transformation). He then takes a step in.


Angritt sends his toothy dino in after blood-shot eyes, before growing rather bitey and slashy himself.

Blue AoO on Rath: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Red AoO on Rath: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 *hit*
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Round #1:

Sinaryn (fatigued)
Psamtic
Korum

--
Blue monk
--
Matrialda (8/12 hp)
Palomia + Relas
--
Red monk (charge AC)
--
Angritt + Rath (12/16 hp)

Sinaryn, Psamtic & Korum, do something awesome!

Map!

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

Acrobatics (just in case): 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (1) - 6 = -5

The paladin takes a step to the side. "Sorry son, can't have you harming the hot cougar."
Glaive vs RED: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

5' step, then attack!


Only the rubble in the courtyard area is difficult terrain. Delaying Psamtic and Sinaryn.

Korum introduces himself to blood-shot eyes, but instead of breaking the ice, he manages to crack the faux-statue’s façade (and a couple of ribs).

The tiger-head responds with a snarl, but remains standing.

His partner continues the beat-down on Matrialda.

Blue flurry #1 on FF Matrialda + flank + stunning fist: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 2 = 14 *hit*
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Matrialda, I need a DC 12 Fort save vs stunning fist or stunned

Blue flurry #2 + flank on FF Matrialda: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Round #1:

Korum
--
Blue monk
--
Sinaryn (fatigued)
Psamtic
Matrialda (4/12 hp, need a DC 12 Fort save or stunned)
Palomia + Relas
--
Red monk (-5 hp, charge AC)
--
Angritt + Rath (12/16 hp)

Sinaryn, Psamtic, Matrialda, Palomia & Relas, do something wicked!

Map!

Grand Lodge

HP: 17/17 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 13 l F +2, R +2, W +3 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 3/3 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +7, Linguistics +7, Profession: Scribe +5, Spellcraft +7
Female Human Unchained Summoner 2 | Active Conditions:

Though she can see that 'Granny' is in trouble, Palo is also very aware of the fact that she isn't in the greatest of positions herself. She makes a strategic withdrawal back past Korum, calling out, "Relas! Keep 'em off Granny!"
______________

Palo 'withdraws' to her current map position~

Dark Archive

Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

Fortitude vs DC 12: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Angritt, I would like to use color spray against these two, but it’ll hit Rath also. Do you consent to collateral damage? If not, I will look at other courses of action.

”Oof! I must say, children these days have no manners whatsoever. Were you raised in a barn? And stop prancing around with those silly hats on - you’ll poke your eye out on something if you’re not careful.” Unwilling to show how much those blows hurt her old bones, the matriarch steps around the men playing at being tigers and carefully shakes a dusty handkerchief at them. Colored lights explode out, rushing past the two men (and one dinosaur) like a technicolor sneeze.

Concentration vs DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

5 ft step and cast reservoir-boosted color spray (Will 16) defensively (cyan spread).

Grand Lodge

HP: 14/14 l AC: 18, T 12, FF 16 l CMD 16 l F +4; +8 vs. posion/petrification, R +5, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +5
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Diplomacy +5, Kn. Planes +3, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 2 | Active Conditions:

"Got it!"

Relas turns and bounds back up the stairs and around the corner, skidding to a stop as he comes face-to-face with Blue. The eidolon snarls and then tries to take a big bite out of the monk's leg!

Bite vs. Blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bloodrager (Steelblood) 1/Paladin 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC 18 (T 9, FF 17) | CMB: 8 CMD: 19 | F:7 R:1 W:2 | Init 1 | Perc: 3 SM: 0 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Effects: Rage;

Psamtic rushes in as fast as her armor lets her. It's not very fast.

Double move

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Neutral Tyrannosarus Animal 3 (Sheet) | HP: 16/16 | AC: 20 (13 T, 17 F) | CMD: 17 | F: 3, R: 6, W: 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7 | Speed 30

WILL: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Rath tries to taste the rainbow but all he sees are stars. If only those tiny little arms could wipe the colors from his eyes.

Basically out of it for 1d4+1 rounds.

The Concordance

Neutral Oread Druid 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 19/19 | AC: 18 (12 T, 16 F) | CMD: 16 | F: 5, R: 2, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 8 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
magic stone 1/1 | reroll 1/1 | Totem Transformation 2/2

"Dang it Rath! How many times I gotta tell you it's a bad idea to stare at the pretty lights!"

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Undine Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 / Magus (Myrmidarch) 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 14 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: 4 R: 3 W: 5 | Init: 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Resources:
| Arcane Pool: 5/5 | Chill Touch (SLA): 1/1 | Magus Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Wizard Spells: (1st): 2/2

Sinaryn hears the commotion start inside and tries to slide into the door. Still struggling to get a shot she waits for her chance to move further in.

"Leave one of the bastards for me, yeah?"


Psamtic and Sinaryn rush closer to the frontlines. Sinaryn, I had already moved you earlier, so have placed you back next to Psamtic.

Matrialda has had quite enough of naughty boys in silly hats. She shows them the benefits of experience, before declaring it’s time for their naps.

Blue DC 16 Will, modifier added off-screen: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Red DC 16 Will, modifier added off-screen: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Blue-eyes joins Rath in a stunning slumberland, while the other monk sees only red and fights on!

Palo withdraws to a safer spot while Relas moves in to bite the air near Blue.

Palo, Relas can’t 5’ step around a hard corner. However, there’s no AoO from his move because Blue is already unconscious.

Meanwhile Red re-positions himself, having not finished with Matrialda *quite* yet.

Red flurry #1 on Matrialda + stunning fist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Red flurry #2 on Matrialda: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
lethal bludgeoning damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Round #1/2:

Korum
--
Blue monk (unconscious)
--
Sinaryn (fatigued)
Psamtic
Matrialda (4/12 hp)
Palomia + Relas
--
Red monk (-5 hp)
--
Angritt + Rath (12/16 hp, blinded+stunned for rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3 + stunned for 1 round)

Angritt & Korum, do something nasty!

Map!

GM screen:
2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7
1d4 ⇒ 3
1 = 1

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

Korum's blood starts to get a little hot when the monk fails to heed the paladin's warning. Can't fix stupid. With nary a word, Korum gets to the task of bringing a violent end to the grey clad guardian.

Glaive vs RED: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

The Concordance

Neutral Oread Druid 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 19/19 | AC: 18 (12 T, 16 F) | CMD: 16 | F: 5, R: 2, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 8 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
magic stone 1/1 | reroll 1/1 | Totem Transformation 2/2

Angritt tries to stand in for Rath and take a bite out of the monk.

bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Extra Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

tasty


Korum grasps the shaft of his glaive horizontally in two hands before moving around the red-eyed monk. The paladin then ⚡ flashes ⚡ the polearm over the man’s head, taking him in a chokehold from behind.

As the monk raises his empty hands to the wooden pole, fighting to keep it from crushing his larynx Angritt approaches, dropping his head like a curious velociraptor. As his opponent lashes out with a foot, the dino shaman lunges and takes a deep bite out of the man’s inner thigh – severing his femoral artery!

“Tasty!”

The monk’s fight ebbs out of him in concert with the lifeblood *spurting* from his ruined leg. Without the support of Korum and his weapon, he collapses to the flagstones, his tiger mask askew.

We are out of Combat Rounds! Matrialda (4/12 hp), Rath (12/16 hp), Sinaryn (fatigued)

✨detect magic + Spellcraft DC 16:
You find a potion of cure light wounds on each of the fallen monks.

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

The paladin's eyes go wide at the sudden oral assault. His training versus the undead kicks in. Korum carefully scans the druid's aura. After assuring himself there is no taint of un-life coursing through Angritt, the paladin merely points toward the oread's mouth, "You have some...uh...leg...in your teeth. It's just kinda hangin' there, making the rest of us wanna hurl. You may want to take care of it before Matrialda tries to give you a bath or something."

Detect Undead in the area

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bloodrager (Steelblood) 1/Paladin 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC 18 (T 9, FF 17) | CMB: 8 CMD: 19 | F:7 R:1 W:2 | Init 1 | Perc: 3 SM: 0 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Effects: Rage;

Psamtic rushes into the room with a mighty roar, and then gets visibly disappointed that no enemies remain standing.

"While I'm glad you all made short work of these guys, my axe is disappointed it didn't get to play."

Psamtic will chill at one of the entrances, hoping to guard from any assaults until those behind her say they're ready to go.


While Psamtic chills and Korum gives Angritt a leg-up with his dental hygiene, an exquisite Jalmerayse blue magpie jets through the courtyard, emitting a low-pitched ♪ WARBLE ♪

ghobe' wej Heghpu'

Orc:
♪ No Undead ♪

What are we doing, Pathfinders?

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

"Alright, back in formation. If they didn't know we were here yet, they probably do now, so keep yer eyes open." He turns back toward Relas, "Lead the way kitty. I'm right behind ya."

Dark Archive

Female LG Human School Savant Arcanist 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 13 T 12 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 11 | F: +2, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, Low-light Vision | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Reservoir: 5/5 | Disruption: 7/7 | Active conditions: Fire Resistance 5

"Ooo, just a minute there dears..."

Matrialda sits on the empty pedestal, rubbing her bruised and battered side gingerly. "Do tie up that miscreant, Coral - and let's see if they have anything interesting on them..."

Spellcraft, Take 10 vs DC 16: 10 + 8 = 18

"Oh, that sounds like just the thing. Cinnamon, pass me one of those bottles - there's my favorite grandchild..."

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Ah, that's better. Now, we were heading downstairs, yes?"


☤ Matrialda (11/12 hp), Rath (12/16 hp), Sinaryn (fatigued) ☤

GM screen:
1d20 ⇒ 4
1d20 ⇒ 19

This large basement room is set up as a workshop. Four workbenches are covered with odd tools and spare parts.

Knowledge (arcana) or (engineering) DC 20:
The tools are used to repair enchanted or technological items.

A dark-skinned female tiefling labors beside an elderly Jalmerayse man. Both are chained to their respective benches by a heavy iron collar.

“Have you finished with the microgoggles, Risk?”

“Nearly, Uncle. Just need to refit the frangible nut in this chemaly … Oh, hello! Who are you?”

Two bandits are on guard in this room, one of whom is highly alert. Despite any efforts at stealth, he looks right at Relas as the party comes down the stairs, speaking in broken Taldane.

"Black cats not welcome here. They bad luck. You – go back, or bad things happen to you!"

New Map!

Chained captives are outlined in Black. Guards are in Red and Blue.

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Undine Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 / Magus (Myrmidarch) 2 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 T: 13 FF: 14 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: 4 R: 3 W: 5 | Init: 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:
Resources:
| Arcane Pool: 5/5 | Chill Touch (SLA): 1/1 | Magus Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Wizard Spells: (1st): 2/2

"This lack of sleep is making me miss all the---what in the world did you do to him..." Sinaryn says in shock but mildly impressed seeing what is left of the situation.

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

"Hmm, workbench for enchanting or maybe even some finer instruments like my gun here." she mentions as they head downstairs then looks around at the others as the guards just talk like normal.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

“Have you really got a firearm, Miss?” The bearded slave sounds like he desperately wants to believe it.

“Any chance you could demonstrate how it works on Zamir’s men?” The tiefling’s words combine sarcasm with a hint of hope.

Risk! DeSilva! SILENCE!”

The blue-eyed sentry shakes his head. “What have I told you about encouraging armed intruders?”

The bandit thrusts out a commanding hand at Relas <✋> and calls up to Sinaryn. “I will not have you upsetting the Peshwa’s indentured workers.”

“You may leave now, so-called 'Undine Mysterious Stranger'. You and all your silly Avistani k’niggets!”

Map ...

Sovereign Court

Male Half Orc Paladin 4 AC 20 {T:11/FF:19} HP 40/40 Init+1, Perception -1 / Fort +8, Reflex +4, Will +5

"Sounds like you have a problem then. See, your boss is a thief, and he stole something from us...from ME. Now. I intend on taking it back. If I have to do that over your body or his body, it don't really matter none. So, while you may be able to have these slaves under thumb, you'll find we don't cower so well."

"Now fortunately for you, I have a code, so I will allow you and your friend safe passage up these stairs and into the jungle without being harmed. But, if yer stayin', yer fightin', and most likely, yer gonna die. Time to make a decision in 3...2....1..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

151 to 200 of 269 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Your Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.