GM Debug's 1-06: A Night in Nightarch (Inactive)

Game Master DebugAMP

Maps and Handouts


251 to 290 of 290 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 3 | SP 21/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar drops his rifle as he storms forward drawing his doshko in one massive swing in an attempt to Cleave through the orange orc straight into the green orc.

Doshko, Traditional Enemy: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20
OUCH!: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Cleave, Traditional Enemy: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 13
That Really Hurts!: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Gunnar stares straight at Villyth as he hacks through the orcs, "If ya get outta our way now you might survive this with nothing worse than a lifetime of nightmares 'bout this here doshko. Stay and you're gonna need one of them tentacle heads yourself!"

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

Donovan moves closer to the elevator and throws a grenade just inside the elevator door to effect green, red, blue, and Vilyth.

Shock Grenade I, DC 14:
v EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Electrical Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Wayfinders

Male Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 26/26 RP 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | huchket rifle: ammo:6/6, rng 80ft
bot attack:
[dice=Huchket Rifle w/ damage]1d20 + 5; 1d10+4 [/dice]

Mustachio runs forward to get closer to Faraeon. "Stand strong, friend Faraeon. We need your tricks more than ever!"

inspiring boost to get Faraeon 12 stamina back.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak continues moving the forklift forward. He then hops off the forklift before it plows into the trap. He takes his comm with him and tells the party via comm system, "incoming forklift on your right."
All be honest I'm not sure what my plan is anymore. I just wanted to ride the sweet sweet forklift.


Faraeonbot: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 291d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 4 = 13

Faraeon goes for the gold by attacking Villyth, but strikes the wall instead.

The 2 orcs next to Gunnar swing at him hard with their assault hammers, although the first barely manages his swing before falling to the ground. Half-orc Ferocity... and gone.

Orange, Green v Gunnar's KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The remaining orcs open fire on Faraeon.

Red, Blue vs Faraeon EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Villyth dives out of the lift, fires off a shot at Gunnar, and takes cover behind her cannon-fodder.

Trick/Attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 211d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Miss

Round 5/6:
Donovan (-20)
Gunnar (-7)
Schlack (Riding Forklift-Bot)
Faraeon (-8)
Mustachio

Villyth
Half-Orcs (R, Y -11, G -12, B)

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 3 | SP 21/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar steps forward and Cleaves through the orcs again still making eye contact with Villyth. "I'll give ya this Villyth, ya sure know how to throw a party. I haven't Killed this many Orcs since grade school!"

Doshko, Traditional Enemy vs. Green Orc: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25
Decapitation: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Cleave, Traditional Enemy vs. Blue Orc: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24
Oh God the Pain!: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

You didn't respond to Donovan's grenade toss from round 4

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 7/40 HP 34/34 RP 7/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 9/9 Static Arc pistol: 20/20 | Status: Theme Song

Faraeon leaps from the mezzanine back to the storage rack, hoping to gain some cover from the elevated position. He aims his arc pistol down and fires on Villyth again.

Trick Attack (acro): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19 If successful, attack is vs flat-footed EAC
Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 Damage (E, NL): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Trick Damage (E, NL): 3d8 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) = 9

If a hit, target will be flat-footed to the party until start of my next turn.

Wayfinders

Male Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 26/26 RP 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | huchket rifle: ammo:6/6, rng 80ft
bot attack:
[dice=Huchket Rifle w/ damage]1d20 + 5; 1d10+4 [/dice]

Mustachio moves to get a better angle, and then fires on Villyth.

Huchket Rifle w/ damage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

Donovan pulls out his pistol again and fires at yellow.

Arc Pistol, Static:
v EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Electrical Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak moves forward through the warehouse and then yells, "Get em" at green in front of gunnar.
+1 to attack rolls on green


Delayed Blast Grenade Saves (RBV): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Mustachio's grenade leaves Villyth's bodyguards more angry than anything, although that annoyance doesn't last long. Gunnar puts the fear of Abraxas into them as his doshko tears through two of them, leaving mortal wounds. Faraeon finds that her tactical positioning makes it a bit tough to get a clear shot on Villyth with her thugs in the way, but it seems as though Gunnar is clearing that problem quite rapidly. Nonetheless, his shot manages to hit her shoulder, causing her to begin favoring her other arm. Donovan's shot seems to take the last bit of wind out of a third, and each of them take one last shot at their assailants with their dying breaths.

Assault Hammers vs Gunnar (GGBB): 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 171d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 4 = 41d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 4 = 91d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 4 = 2 1 hit
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Yellow Pistol vs Donovan: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 = 221d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 = 8 1 crit
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

As they make their final attacks, they fall to the ground dead, although it seems as though Donovan's foe made his last shot count. Donovan's jacket bursts into flames as the direct shot managed to ignite his clothes!

The remaining thug looks awfully uncertain about his odds, but looks at Villyth behind him and Gunnar in front of him before making a decision. Probably a poor decision. Probably his last decision.

Assault Hammer vs Gunnar: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 51d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14

Villyth, seeing her cover rapidly vanishing, moves forward, taking a shot at her perched sniping foe before ducking behind a pile of crates.

Trick/Attack vs Faraeon: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 341d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 Succeed/Hit
Damage/Trick Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (8) + 3 + (3) = 14

Tentacle Damage: 6d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 6, 2, 3, 4) = 19
The forklift-bot pushes forward through one of the traps. While the grasping tentacles batter the robot, it continues pushing forward with it's load.

Schlack, safely off of the robot prior to it's run through the battering gauntlet, directs fire at the last remaining half-orc.

Donovan's Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Round 6/7:
Donovan (-27 Burning (Save DC 12))
Gunnar (-13)
Schlack
Faraeon (-24)
Mustachio

Villyth (-11)
Half-Orcs (R -2, Get em)
Forklift-Bot (-19)

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 3 | SP 21/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar's eyes swing from Villyth to the trembling half-orc before him, "Seriously? You're more scared of that scrawny little Drow than ya are of me? Ya should've run when ya had the chance."

Doshko, Traditional Enemy, Get 'Em: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 26
The results of poor life choices: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Standard action to attack the orc and move to guarded step closer to Villyth.

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

Donovan tries taking off his jacket to keep from getting burned.
Ref: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

He moves up to get a better shot and fires at red (or Villyth since red is probably dead after Gunnar's attack)

Arc Pistol, Static:
v EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Electrical Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Wayfinders

Male Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 26/26 RP 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | huchket rifle: ammo:6/6, rng 80ft
bot attack:
[dice=Huchket Rifle w/ damage]1d20 + 5; 1d10+4 [/dice]

I don't think I've helped Donovan yet.

"Stand strong, friend Donovan! We are almost done with her!"

Inspiring boost for him to regain 12 SP.

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

Unfortunately, you did about two rounds ago.

Wayfinders

Male Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 26/26 RP 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | huchket rifle: ammo:6/6, rng 80ft
bot attack:
[dice=Huchket Rifle w/ damage]1d20 + 5; 1d10+4 [/dice]

"Er...nevermind Donovan. You are fine. It is Gunnar who needs my inspiring words now!"

switch to gunnar. :D :D


It's not... dead per se. It's in half-orc ferocity mode. Although it misses either way.

Gunnar's words elicit a pained response from the last standing half-orc. "If she dies I'll be a failure, but not a traitor!"

The Doshko cleaves into him, leaving clearly mortal wounds, but as his bretheren, he stands ready to make one last swing.

Round 6/7:
Donovan (-27 Burning (Save DC 12))
Gunnar (-1)
Schlack
Faraeon (-24)

Mustachio
Villyth (-11)
Half-Orcs (R -15 Ferocity, Get em)
Forklift-Bot (-19)

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 3 | SP 21/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Upon hearing Mustachio's words Gunnar grits his teeth and swings his gaze back to Villyth, "Thanks Mustachio, its time to put an end to this."

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 7/40 HP 34/34 RP 7/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 9/9 Static Arc pistol: 20/20 | Status: Theme Song

Bounding down in three running steps, Faraeon descends back down to the ground level, then rolls forward into a crouch hugging the containers near Villyth. Poking his head above cover for a moment, he fires his arc pistol on the retreating drow thief.

Trick attack (acro): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 Damage (E, NL): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Trick damage: 3d8 ⇒ (7, 5, 8) = 20

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak charges forward. He then takes out his claws and slash at the enemy in front of him.

attack with penalty vs kac: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
damage: 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


As the half-orc winds up for another slam at Gunnar, Schlack charges in and lays him out.

Faraeon manages to sneak in a shot that Villyth didn't see coming... although it strikes the stack of crates and showers her with splinters instead.

The forklift-bot pushes forward, slowly baring down on Mustachio, and Villyth uses the distraction to fire off a shot at Faraeon while leaping the crate pile.

Trick/Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 261d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (5) = 9

Round 6/7:
Donovan (-27)
Gunnar (-1)
Schlack
Faraeon (-33, Flat-Footed)
Mustachio

Villyth (-11, Flat-Footed)
Forklift-Bot (-19)

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 3 | SP 21/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

"Looks like you're out of Orcs to hide behind Lady."

Gunnar follows Villyth through the containers and aims a massive overhanded swing at the Drow.

Doshko: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Here comes the pain: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Wayfinders

Male Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 26/26 RP 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | huchket rifle: ammo:6/6, rng 80ft
bot attack:
[dice=Huchket Rifle w/ damage]1d20 + 5; 1d10+4 [/dice]

Mustachio yelps as the forklift bears down on him, and he darts around the corner and tries to shoot at the drow who hides behind some boxes.

Huchket Rifle w/ damage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

"You should have just stayed at the party. Nice outfit, by the way." Donovan tries to demoralize Villyth using Dispiriting Taunt.

Intimidate w/Expertise: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 8 + (6) = 20

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 7/40 HP 34/34 RP 7/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 9/9 Static Arc pistol: 20/20 | Status: Theme Song

With a front flip to put himself up over the edge of the crates he standing beside, Faraeon takes to the air again, runs up to the mezzanine, and fires a shot down toward Villyth from above.

Trick Attack (acrobatics): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29
Arc Pistol vs FF EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Damage (E, NL): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Trick Damage (E, NL): 3d8 ⇒ (2, 7, 7) = 16

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 7/40 HP 34/34 RP 7/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 9/9 Static Arc pistol: 20/20 | Status: Theme Song

I'm going to use my Dream Whispers boon to bump that attack roll up by 2, so that attack will be an 18 vs FF EAC. Not sure if that will make the difference, but I feel like it'll put me close at least, and if I can get that 20 damage on Villyth, it'd be worth it!


Gunnar comes in swinging his Doshko but smashes a box of toilet paper instead... which is promptly filled with lead from Mustachio's rifle.

Guided by the Dreamer's whispers, Faraeon's shot barley strikes her through the cover. Between her mounting wounds and Donovan's taunt, Villyth snarles at the assembled group. "There will be other shipments... your Society is weak! Today was just bad luck... but I'll be seeing you again soon..."

Schlack moves forward and directs everyone's fire at the last remaining combatant.

She draws a spell ampoule from a pouch on her thigh and injects it into her other arm, vanishing from sight as the forklift-bot comes closer...

Mysticism DC 15:
She used a spell ampoule of invisibility. She drew and used the ampoule, so you know that she's still in the same square, but cannot actually see her.

Round 7/8:
Donovan (-27)
Gunnar (-1)
Schlack
Faraeon (-33)
Mustachio

Villyth (-31, Flat-Footed, Demoralized, Get 'em, Invisible)
Forklift-Bot (-19)

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 3 | SP 21/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar takes another swing as the Drow fades from view and then runs to guard the elevator.

Doshko: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18
Off with her head!: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

I'll let you handle miss chances unless you'd prefer we roll them. I'm also going to boost that roll with Dream Whispers just in case it's not enough on the dice.

"We don't need to see her. There's only one elevator!"

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

Donovan tosses his last grenade up against the back wall trying to get Villyth in the effect, but not himself or his allies.

Shock Grenade I DC 14:
v EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 7/40 HP 34/34 RP 7/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 9/9 Static Arc pistol: 20/20 | Status: Theme Song

"Oh no you don't," Faraeon shouts as Villyth disappears from mundane sight. He raises his camera and sweeps his view across the area to see if he can pick up on Villyth's heat signature. If he is able to spot her, he calls out her location and takes a shot (if possible).

Not sure what type of action you'd like it to be, but I want to use my enhanced camera scanner to try to detect Villyth's position. The text of the camera states that it "can view a wider band of wavelengths, including infrared wavelengths...with a range of 60ft." So, if Villyth is still within 60ft and has a heat signature, she should show up on the infrared wavelenghth, and we should be able to find her.
I'm hoping using the camera would be a move action, then shooting would be a standard so I can attack. Put the attack in spoilers below in case I do get to attack.

In case I can shoot:
Arc Pistol, Get em: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 = 29
Damage (E, NL): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

That just means it has darkvision, not see invisibility. You can still take your shot, but you have a 50% miss chance as normal.

Wayfinders

Male Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 26/26 RP 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | huchket rifle: ammo:6/6, rng 80ft
bot attack:
[dice=Huchket Rifle w/ damage]1d20 + 5; 1d10+4 [/dice]

50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 49

Not knowing what else to do, Mustachio just fires where he last saw the drow and grits his teeth in frustration as the bullet flies through and hits the crates.

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 7/40 HP 34/34 RP 7/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 9/9 Static Arc pistol: 20/20 | Status: Theme Song

I mean, I know it says I have darkvision, but where it specifies it uses infrared wavelengths, I wondered if that would give me at least an imprecise sense of where Villyth is. Still, I take your point. Miss chance roll incoming...

Concealment - Miss<51: 1d100 ⇒ 65


Gunnar's Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 98

Gunnar blindly swings his Doshko. It's greeted with resistance, and a loud THUD.

Not knowing exactly what was hit, Donovan follows up with a grenade, leaving a nice drow-shaped scorchmark on the ground... and then is greeted by the Forklift-bot as it continues mindlessly forward, plowing over Donovan and crate alike before turning towards the shipping elevator.

Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8 Reflex DC 11 for half

It pulls up to the door of the loading elevator and then pauses, awaiting a command.

Wayfinders

Male Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 26/26 RP 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | huchket rifle: ammo:6/6, rng 80ft
bot attack:
[dice=Huchket Rifle w/ damage]1d20 + 5; 1d10+4 [/dice]

After seeing that Donovan isn't dead, Mustachio snickers a bit at the sight of him getting run down by the forklift. Because... it was funny.

Exo-Guardians

Human Mercenary Envoy 4| Sta 28/28 HP 28/28 RP 4/4| EAC 18 KAC 18| Fo +2 Re +7 Wi +4| Init +3 Percep +5|

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"I thought somebody had control of that thing."


With Villyth killed, no other soldiers attempt to enter the compound. You're pretty sure you heard Ipqik snicker once Villyth fell, but where that little quasit went... you aren't entirely sure. Either way, with the use of the forklift-bot, bringing the starfinder shipment up and out of the compound is a trivial task. Several vehicles left behind by Villyth's troops make the return journey much quicker and safer, and you're able to get them loaded onto your ship before your Diplomatic Immunity has expired... although not with much time to spare.

It seems as though Venture-Captain Naiaj has been in communication with Ceobarn, as you receive a message shortly after departure form Apostae.

“Congratulations on your successful mission, Starfinders. With these new arms, the Society can undertake more difficult field missions. This day is just one more step toward recovering from our recent woes. Return to Absalom Station at once for a full debriefing. Following this, I’ll see about getting your next assignment ready.”

For some reason, a few of the words are abrubtly truncated by bursts of static, and at the conclusion of the message a few bars of Abysshead's latest album plays. Probably best to get that checked out later... but for now, a nice long rest...

Wayfinders

Male Korasha Lashunta Icon Operative (Daredevil) 5 SP 7/40 HP 34/34 RP 7/7 | KAC 22 EAC 20 | Saves F+3 R+9 W+3 | Initiative +7; Perception +9 | Pistol rounds: 9/9 Static Arc pistol: 20/20 | Status: Theme Song

”Huh...that’s weird. Any of you tech heads wanna check that out? I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to do that.“

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

"well I hope not to be back anytime soon. However, I liked working with you guys." He says in somewhat gruff voice and hums to abysshead.

251 to 290 of 290 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GDVIII] GM Debug's 1-06: A Night in Nightarch All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.