GM Tyranius (Cards Against Gnomanity) We Be Heroes 2E (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Maps


1 to 50 of 182 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Dot in here

Liberty's Edge

male PFS VL in MD

Player qstor
PFS 2072


Male Mostly Harmless Incorrigible Punster 5/ Militant Grammarist 3/ Contrarian 2

Present and accounted for.

Dark Archive

And we begin!

The Crookedtoe goblins are a small tribe that was nearly wiped out during the GGoblinblood Wars that engulfed the Chitterwood 20 years ago. They only managed to survive after the more aggressive, violent members of their tribe were killed and the remaining goblins fled far to the north, finally settling in the southern Fangwood, where they took to hiding in the deeper sections of the forest. In a remarkable change of long-held tradition, the surviving goblins intentionally chose to curtail their ancestor's violent ways. A young and energetic leader named Velkik claimed to have visions of the sun speaking to her, and soon came to hold sway over the tribe, preaching the ways of redemption and peace. She subtly turned the tribe's obsession with fire into veneration of the sun, effectively creating a community devoted to Seranrae, although because Velkik has no formal religious training, the communities faith is far from mainstream. Over the years Chief Velkik has introduced radical reforms; instead of being caged, goblin young are merely leased, for instance, and reading and writing are not outright forbidden, although there is still much nervousness around the practice.

Perhaps most significantly, Velkik changed the way the Crookedtoes kept their voracious appetites sated. instead of raiding nearby settlements, the tribe turned to hunting and gathering for subsistence. Under her leadership, the tribe has managed to avoid conflict with any nearby humans; they have even made peaceful contact with a few traveling merchants who pass through the area. While the occasional rogue element arises in the group, Velkik keeps a close eye out for anyone who displays too many 'classic' goblin behaviors.

But change is in the air. A foul miasma of death and decay has crept into the lands of the Crookedtoes and food has become scarce. Animals in the forest seem to have fled, and the tribe's scouts have reported a rise in undead sightings. Worse, the tribe's best scout, Grimeye, has gone missing.

==============================================================

the sun is high in the sky, the light barely filtering through the branches of the trees to the game trail below. your group has been following the tracks of an animal spotted in this area, and your stomachs grumble at the thought of meat. Just this morning you were approached by Chief Velkik and given a desperate mission.

"You're our only hope. All tribe is very hungry. Chief scout Grimeye supposed to bring back food, but now he missing. he said he saw tracks of food animal, maybe pig wandering woods near here. you go find pig and maybe Grimeye too. remember we trying to be nice now, so be nice to any longshanks you see. At least don't kill them. Find food, and you be heroes!"

DC 10 Survival:
After 10 minutes of searching you are able to locate animal tracks and determine that they head north toward the farm.

[ooc]Also give me a Nature check.


Survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

GM:
Apparently there's an error with Grenek's sheet. People are saying he's supposed to have two more Trained Skills. Given he's a Barbarian, could I add either Survival, Nature or Scouting Lore to his repertoire?

"Tracks! Piggy pig pig go this way!"

The venerable goblin begins to drool, and pulls out a long, skinny carrot to work his jaw muscles with.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG female goblin Rgr1 | HP 16/16 | AC 17, TAC 15 | Hero Points 1/1 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Speed 25 ft |

Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Yes, this way. Crimsi loads her crossbow excitedly, then remembers they're supposed to be nice to other people now in this new edition and reluctantly unloads it again.

Maybe Crimsi and her followers find other animals near longshanks' farm and Crimsi return as hero! she says, absently picking her teeth with the pointy end of the crossbow bolt. Oh, and followers of Crimsi be heroes too. Follower heroes. Like Heroes Lite.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  

Survival, Untrained: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 4

His ubiquitously famous slide whistle in hand, Pizazz lets the other two lead the way. He gives it a few experimental toots in hopes that it might have become more bearable to the ears since last time.

ScreeewoooowweeeeeEEENCH

Winching slightly he shakes his head. Nope just as terrible as yesterday. Ah the price of fame.

He gives Crimsi an incredulous look as she starts spouting nonsense about heros and hero lites. "Crimsi, we aren't your followers! If anything you're part of my posse. 'Pizazz'z pozze' doesn't that sound nice? Also if you even think of calling me a hero lite, I'm going to make sure you're a no-fat hero!"


"Oh, good. Crimsi Siathorn left dog back at tribe."

Whoops!


Realizing he's swallowed the carrot he was just supposed to be chewing, Grenek moves on to chewing the ear of his hide armor.

"Second thought, I could go for some dog right about now. Sooo. Hungry."

He drools a little more.

Dark Archive

Following the trail you soon reach the farmstead

A single room cabin stands in a copse of trees on a flat hill, its door smashed open. Next to the cabin are a vegetable garden and an animal pen. The rough-hewn corner post of the pen nearest the front door of the cabin is askew, and the thick wooden rails once connected to it are in pieces, now no more than large wooden splinters on the ground. A half eaten goblin corpse lies outside the fence.

The cause of all of the destruction stands above the goblin corpse as a trio of severely decayed pigs calmly chew and munch it to pieces. A single goblin ear sticks out of one of their mouths like a large leaf, and another pig's eyes stare straight ahead as it chews mechanically.

Spotting the approaching goblins one of the pigs let's loose a haunting terrible squeal.

Init:

Grenek: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Crimsi: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Pizazz: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Siathorn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Qstor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Pigs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Round 1
Pizazz
-------------------------------
Pigs
-------------------------------
Crimsi
Siathorn
Grenek
Qstor???


Grenek's mouth hangs open, a spot of drool on the tip of his lower lip.

"In northern Fangwood, pigs eat you!"


Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  

Pizzaz gives an "Eeek" of combined horror and terror over the rotting pig corpses and quickly fumbles for his slide whistle. He puts it to his mouth and releases a long, sharp, piercing whistle before screaming "Gore Boar! Gore Boar! They're Gore Boars! Grenek, Crimsi, Saithorn, d-d-dog, somebody, anybody, save me!".

He then fumbles around for his loaded hand cross bow and pulls it out before firing at the closest gore boar.

Inspire courage to everyone (+1 to attack, damage and will save against fear rolls. Then drawing a hand crossbow and (if he can have one loaded from before) firing it. If he can't keep a loaded crossbow then loading it instead.
Hand Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9
Hand Crossbow Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Crit?: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Pizazz's bolt sticks into the mud beside the pigs as they charge through the muck.

Yellow Tusk vs Crimsi AC FF 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

The pigs are extremely slow moving and easy to dodge.

Round 1
Pizazz
-------------------------------
Pigs
-------------------------------
Crimsi
Siathorn
Grenek
Qstor???

Dark Archive

female Goblin Druid 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16, TAC 13 | Hero Points 1/1| F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spell points: 3/3 | Perc +4, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none Druid 1

Siathorn draws her weapon, moves up and orders her wolf to attack.

"Mitzi bite pig!"

the dog moves up and tries to bit the pig.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  

Don't forget you've got an inspire courage bonus!
Pizzaz keeps up his 'Gore Boar' whistle warning/chant hoping his fellow goblins will feel inspired to do something about them. As he does so he picks up a rock and tosses it in the air. It starts to fall before it slows, stops and then floats in place for a second. He stops his warning call to shout out, "Grenek, duck or lose a rabbit ear!" He then lets the rock fly skimming across the hopefully vacated space Greneo's head had been.

Actions and rolls:

Inspire courage followed by telekinetic projectile
Telekenetic projectile, inspired?: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


CG female goblin Rgr1 | HP 16/16 | AC 17, TAC 15 | Hero Points 1/1 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Speed 25 ft |

Crimsi takes an action to Step and then spends a couple of actions to load her heavy crossbow. Crimsi agree that Mitzi should bite pig! she says, hoping to one day persuade the poodle/wolf she'd prefer to be with Crimsi. But today is not that day.

Step, Interact action 1 and 2 to load heavy crossbow.


Grenek begins to pull out his axe, but flinches as a rock skips over his head.

"Dag-nabbit who taught pigs to throw rocks??"

He then slashes at the [green] pig before sweeping the [red] pig.

Greataxe, Inspired: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Slashing Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

Greataxe, Inspired, Sweep: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 - 5 + 1 = 21
Slashing Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

Dark Archive

Crimsi steps back, loading his crossbow as Grenek chops his axe right through two of the pigs. the axe blade slits right through one's neck and into the second pig's brain, killing them both in an instant.

Mitzi leaps on the remaining pig's backside and begins to shred it. The undead pigs lie in the muck, unmoving once more. The house contains little but the simple possessions of the humans who built it; a few cups and plates, wooden utensils, and an iron pot, as well as a single straw mattress, and a few blankets. The shed attached to the pigpen has a few buckets and a shovel, but nothing of value. A few chewed bones and bloody pieces of clothing are all that remains of the humans.

The deceased goblin's gear is mostly intact. You easily identify the remains as the missing Goblin scout Grimeye.

  • Eagle-Eye Elixir
  • Feather Token (Bird)

    Further investigation of the farmstead turns up a half-eaten sack of corn, a bag of flour, and some vegetables stored in the house. The vegetable garden has been torn up and destroyed by the zombie pigs, although some vegetables can likely be salvaged with a few minute's worth of effort. Together, this food isn't enough to last a long time, but it should help fill the bellies of the tribe, at least for a few days.

    DC 10 Perception:
    You hear distant warhorns coming from the north.

    Player Status:

    Pizazz
    Crimsi
    Luke_Siathorn
    Grenek
    Qstor Siathorn


  • Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  

    Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

    Pizazz cuts out the high pitched whistling as the last pig goes down. He prods one with the toes of his shoe before being satisfied that they are down and gone for good. He then jumps to searching the property, though he finds little of use or importance.

    He makes sure to give the two 'wolves' wide bearth, clearly not trusting their shifty dog eyes. "Saithorn, you better keep them away from me okay?!"


    Siathorn Female Goblin | HP 15/15 | AC: 16 | TAC: 13 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5 | Perc +7, Darkvision | SP 3/3 HP 1/1 RP 2/2

    Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17.

    Siathorn brushes down Mitzi's fur.

    "Don't listen to him, Mitzi! You are a good wolf!"

    Her ears then perk up.

    "Ooo! I can hear noisy longshanks' horns off in the distance..."


    Grenek piles the pigs into the pen, then hops over towards the vegetable garden to look for carrots.

    At the mention of longshanks and horns, his two sets of ears waggle. "Let's grab what we can and go. Don't want longshanks to think we did this to farm."


    CG female goblin Rgr1 | HP 16/16 | AC 17, TAC 15 | Hero Points 1/1 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Speed 25 ft |

    Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

    Crimsi's head erupts from the now-more-than-half-eaten bag of corn at the sound of the horn. Mgrph lphft drngpht, she says, before swallowing the mouthful of corn. Crimsi agree, longshanks will think Crimsi and Crimsi's followers do this. Not listen when we try to explain. Crimsi says to run! She hefts the remaining corn in the bag on her shoulder, clenching the end from which she was eating so as not to spill. Crimsi follower Pizazz grab flour and Crimsi follower Grenek grab carrots and Crimsi followers Siathorn and Siathorn grab veggies from inside and we all go!


    "Also grab Grimeye," Grenek adds while shouldering his oversized axe. "Get Chief to make BIG fire to remember him by. And maybe Crimsi be next Scout!"

    Grenek grabs the biggest "piece" of Grimeye as gingerly as he can, the care with which he does showing that this isn't the first time recovering a corpse.


    Siathorn Female Goblin | HP 15/15 | AC: 16 | TAC: 13 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5 | Perc +7, Darkvision | SP 3/3 HP 1/1 RP 2/2

    "Okay!"

    Siathorn enthusiastically helps to gather up the food.


    Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  

    Pizazz gives Crimsi a dirty look, swallows the last bites of the eggplant he'd been noming on, and growls out, in a low tenor, "I'm not your follower! You're part of my posse! Now Posse member Crimsi, stop eatting all the corn and YOU carry the flour. I'm busy with the veggies from the garden."

    He then hefts a bag of fresh vegetables from the garden and heads back towards the camp, conspicuously leaving the bag of flour behind.


    Grenek heads out, carrying various tubers with his mouth.

    Dark Archive

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Investigating the sound of the warhorns to the north you find that the land slopes down 30 feet from the farm before flattening out into a barren plain with little more than shrubbery brush dotting the landscape. The sickly sweet odor of rotting meat flows upon a fetid breeze from that direction. Clearly visible at a great distance to the north, massive columns of skeletal troops of all sizes, their torn banners held high, march in lockstep beneath a clouded sky, moving from the northeast to the southwest. Outriders robed in shadow sit upon pale horses, scouting the area around the main body of troops, flitting about while their robes seem unaffected by the wind.

    Over a mile away it is difficult to discern the total number of troops from this distance, though it is certainly in the thousands.

    Grenek urges the group to gather what they can from the farmstead and return back to the village.

    The Crookedtoe goblins dwell in a squalid village of individual houses and a central meeting area. There is a small stream nearby that functions as a source of crude irrigation, a sewage dump and drinking water. You return home without further incident where Chief Velkik greets you with open arms. Although she is partially blind thanks to her bad habit of staring adoringly at the sun , she still holds complete control over the tribe. "You find food?"


    Siathorn Female Goblin | HP 15/15 | AC: 16 | TAC: 13 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5 | Perc +7, Darkvision | SP 3/3 HP 1/1 RP 2/2

    Siathorn nods vigorously.

    "We find plenty food!"

    She then pouts.

    "Grimeye *very* dead; dead piggies that smelled bad also tried to eat us! We had to make them dead again; big mess! There are also lots of longshank-like walking dead in the area; we heard their noisy horns... too many for the tribe if they come this way. We need to hide!"


    GM Tyranius wrote:
    Investigating the sound of the warhorns...

    Lol, I'm guessing the adventure assumes we do so, rather than run?

    Lore (Warfare): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

    Grenek thinks long and hard on the way back to the village about what the best course of action would be. When the group arrives, he approaches the Chief immediately.

    "Chief Velkik, big bad news. Grimeye dead. But bigger badder news. Very lots of army coming this way. I want protect village, but there be too many. We can hide. But most likely best to run. Find new new home. At least until army leaves or gets squashed by bigger army."

    Grenek will advise the best course of action that a roll of 21 can give.


    CG female goblin Rgr1 | HP 16/16 | AC 17, TAC 15 | Hero Points 1/1 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Speed 25 ft |

    Crimsi nods in agreement. Crimsi followers right! Big bony longshanks army. Too many to fight. She puts down the bag of corn to show Chief Velkik before continuing. Crimsi been thinking. Maybe we go to place where we meet up with other not-bony longshanks to fight off this army?

    Dark Archive

    female Goblin Druid 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16, TAC 13 | Hero Points 1/1| F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spell points: 3/3 | Perc +4, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none Druid 1

    "Yes we talk to longshanks maybe? Maybe they not kill us!"


    Oh, wait, I think I might be confused.

    Originally I thought the horns belonged to humans. But they're coming from the undead army?

    Are there any humans we know of yet?

    Dark Archive

    @Grenek- more so just to give you a bit more of the story since you heard the horns. Also yes, the horns were from the undead army.

    "Undead meat is no good to eat." says the Chief, a look of disgust on her face. "And this army is getting too close for us to stay. If we just run off, Tyrant's army is sure to wipe us out. Maybe there is another way." Velkik turns and faces roughly southwest. "Vulture scouts spotted many, many nasty flying birds closing in on us, but they also saw a group of longshanks in shiny armor trapped in a valley on the other side of this hill." She indicates the steep, rough mountain to the east. "If we could get them to come here and escort us, together we might survive and head south to safety."

    "Once again I need you to do big job. No time to go over mountain, and our last vulture scouts barely made it back after they were attacked by undead birds. They're not eager to test their luck a second time- and longshanks are too heavy for vultures to haul out anyways! But there is secret way." Velkik grins broadly. "There is tunnel we have not used for years that leads tpo valley where longshanks are. They probably think they are cornered. You go through tunnel and get longshanks to come back here and save us all, and you become biggest heroes our tribe has ever known." She digs around for a moment in a pocket then pulls out a handcarved wooden statuette of a woman with feathery wings, her arms outstretched at her side. She holds it out before you and says, "Show the longshanks this and maybe they listen better."

    DC 10 Religion:
    This statuette is a representation of Sarenrae, a good aligned god of healing, honesty, redemption, and the sun.

    She also hands over a small jade cat trinket. "This for bringing food back for tribe."


    Siathorn Female Goblin | HP 15/15 | AC: 16 | TAC: 13 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5 | Perc +7, Darkvision | SP 3/3 HP 1/1 RP 2/2

    Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18.

    Siathorn nods vigorously.

    "Statue of longshanks' god to show longshanks we mean no harm."

    She then happily takes the statue of the cat, giving it a good rub, to make it nice and shiny.


    Religion, Untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 5

    "Okay."


    Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  

    Pizazz stays back for a second making sure that everything they found at the farm made it back, trying not to shiver too much over the impending undead doom looming over the horizon. He perks up when mention of a possible plan for escape arrises. "Oh, we Crookedtoes might be able to get away safely without anyone getting hurt! What are we waiting for lets go!"

    Dark Archive

    female Goblin Druid 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 16, TAC 13 | Hero Points 1/1| F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spell points: 3/3 | Perc +4, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none Druid 1

    Siathorn turns to her sister (Some Random Goblin) smiling "You so SMART! Me know that too...You ready with your wolf?!? We go sister?!?!" she then turns to Piazz "Me and wolf ready! It good Longshanks NO hurt us maybe. We show them we nice...no burn!"

    Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


    "Pizazz should hold angel toy and give to longshanks. He wears their clothes. And he can make them happy with his whistle!"


    CG female goblin Rgr1 | HP 16/16 | AC 17, TAC 15 | Hero Points 1/1 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Speed 25 ft |

    Crimsi wrinkles her nose when Pizazz mentions his whistle. For broad meanings of 'happy", maybe, Crimsi says. Crimsi agree with this plan, though, and hope longshanks listen! Crimsi followers, follow Crimsi!

    Survival to lead through tunnel: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 w00t!

    Crimsi know this tunnel like back of Crimsi's hand!

    Dark Archive

    Crimsi leads the way to the tunnels system. You spend 2 uneventful hours walking the trails. While you don't encounter any trouble along the way, you easily spot the occasional undead giant eagle circling to the north, scanning the mountains.

    Soon enough Crimsi nods to the area that the entrance should be at and described by Chief Velkkik.

    DC 12 Perception or 10 minutes of searching:
    From the outside the entrance to the tunnel is covered in creeping vines, overgrowth and other thick vegetation making it difficult to find.


    Siathorn Female Goblin | HP 15/15 | AC: 16 | TAC: 13 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5 | Perc +7, Darkvision | SP 3/3 HP 1/1 RP 2/2

    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9.

    Siathorn remains oblivious.


    Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 Lolz

    "Found super secret entrance! Not so super secret anymore."


    Siathorn Female Goblin | HP 15/15 | AC: 16 | TAC: 13 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5 | Perc +7, Darkvision | SP 3/3 HP 1/1 RP 2/2

    "Good job, Grenek!"


    Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  
    Best Pregen Ever! wrote:
    "Pizazz should hold angel toy and give to longshanks. He wears their clothes. And he can make them happy with his whistle!"

    Pizazz gives a nod at Grenek's assement. "I... Pizazz would be the best to convince them... make them happy to help Crookedtoes!" ... though I highly doubt that the whistle will appeal to them too much. He takes the statue from the Chief and gives it a look over. I could see why the longshanks might worship her. She is certainly pretty.

    Crimsi, Goblin pregen wrote:
    Crimsi wrinkles her nose when Pizazz mentions his whistle. For broad meanings of 'happy', maybe, Crimsi says. Crimsi agree with this plan, though, and hope longshanks listen! Crimsi followers, follow Crimsi!

    Pizazz's eyes go wide for a second at Crimsi's comment. Oh, blazing Sun above, we agree on something! But they soon narrow again, but I thought you loved my whistle! Hrumph, also, "I've told... Pizazz say this time and time again. Pizazz not Crimsi Follower! Also this is a forest, not a tunnel, and well all know it!"

    ----
    Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

    Pizazz also spots the enterance, "Nice work Grenek! Now let's just peel back these vines..." He takes a second to move the vies around to make a goblin sized opening, and then another second to vocalize a few bars of music, causing a few small lights to materialize and then dance into the dark tunnel. "... voila! Okay, Pizazz Posse, and Crimsi, follow me!" The small goblin then deliberately takes the lead into the tunnel, moving his lights along to keep it well lit.

    Using dancing lights

    Dark Archive

    Grenek clears away a few long branches and other wooden debris so that the small troop of goblins can enter the super secret cave. A three-foot-wide crack in the hillside leads to a dimly lit tunnel. Inside, the passageway splits left and right around a massive column that divides the chamber. A steady breeze flows through the room, sometimes flowing inward, while other drafts pass from somewhere else.

    The split passageway rejoins after a few feet. At this junction is a small pile of animal bones.

    New map is up.


    CG female goblin Rgr1 | HP 16/16 | AC 17, TAC 15 | Hero Points 1/1 | F +2 R +6 W +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Speed 25 ft |

    Crimsi pouts a bit when Grenek finds the entrance, but then nods at Pizazz's suggestion. Crimsi agree! Let Crimsi follower Pizazz follow from the front this time!

    She takes a look at the pile of bones.
    Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

    ...no meat left on these.


    Pizazz | NG male goblin bard 1 | HP 0/14 | AC 13, TAC 13 | Hero Points 0/1| F +1 R +2 W +3 | Spell points: 6/6 |  Perc +2, Darkvision | Speed 25 ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 Active Conditions: none  
    Crimsi, Goblin pregen wrote:
    Crimsi pouts a bit when Grenek finds the entrance, but then nods at Pizazz's suggestion. Crimsi agree! Let Crimsi follower Pizazz follow from the front this time!

    Pizazz shoots Crimsi a scathing look, "But... that's impos... argh!Fine!" He rolls his eyes and seems to leave it at that.

    Coming up on the animal bones...
    Nature: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
    "Yes, these have been picked clean, I mean, have 'no meat.'"


    Confident that his younger tribe mates have truly determined that there is no meat left here, Grenek pulls out something that looks like a radish and plops it in his mouth. He then lifts a leg, scratches behind an ear, and moves further forward.

    Dark Archive

    Init:

    Grenek: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
    Crimsi: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
    Pizazz: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
    Siathorn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
    Qstor Siathorn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
    Choker Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

    A small humanoid creature who's limbs seem to stretch like tentacles crawls down the south side of the column as it looks to silently murder Grenek as he passes by, though Grenek and Pizazz see some shadows move in the otherwise still cavern.

    Round 1
    Grenek
    Pizazz

    -----------------------------------
    Choker
    -----------------------------------
    Crimsi
    Siathorn
    Qstor Siathorn

    1 to 50 of 182 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / (Cards Against Gnomanity) We Be Heroes 2E All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.