We Be Goblins full series

Game Master Awenydd83

Maps

Initiative:
[dice=Chuffy]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Poog]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Mogmurch]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Rita]1d20+3[/dice]


451 to 500 of 618 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

No worries, Poog! Put down that dirty, shegob and her nasty spiders.

Fort DC 11: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Stabilization Check DC10: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 2 = 15

Well, at least I'm not actively dying anymore... just poisoned lol.

Chuffy successfully lands on the deck below with a large grin, still blinking back that awful blinding spot in his eyes. "Hah! You see that?! Chuffy bestest at jumping!" Before he can say anything more, however, he is suddenly overcome by a swarm of spiders that crawl up his pustuled body and bite him all over. The smelly little goblin suddenly falls to the deck again...


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Let Go! Rita wiggles and tries to get out of the frogs grasp.

CMB: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Poog pokes Rita right in the ribs with the feel good stick, and a wave of golden energy closes a lot of her wounds.

Chuffy falls to the floor. He manages to grasp the lingering tendrils of life to hang on unconscious, but the poison still travels through his veins!
Str dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 2
One more save next round to prevent another Str dmg!

As the golden glow washes away from the gobliness, she becomes truly enraged! With a wiggle and a tear, she rips free from the frogs slimy tongue!

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 12 dmg
~Spider Swarm-
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 4 dmg, need fort save DC 11
Rita- 4 dmg,
Poog- 4 dmg
Chuffy- -2, 2 Str dmg, Stabilized, Fort save DC 11


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

Fort Save DC 11: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"Ouch! Spiders is no good!" he wails as the spiders run over him, stinging him with their poisonous bites.

Somehow he endures the poison and steps from the swarm to throw a gourd filled with caustic liquid at the hated Vorka!

alchemist fire gourd, ranged touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
fire dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Well, that was underwhelming. at least she burns for another round.


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Fort DC 11: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 That's not good...

Chuffy's unconscious body seems to shrivel even more against the weakening poison coursing through his veins....


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Mogmurch fights off the poison in his veins as he steps from the swarm of spiders. Truly angry now, he grabs a gourd from his belt and tosses it at Vorka. It crashes over her head, but this concoction must have been faulty as it only sparks a bit.
Concentration: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Chuffy's system just can't cope with being almost-dead and poisoned at the same time.
1d2 ⇒ 1

The cannibal flies into a rage!! "I'm just going to baste you, nice and slow over the fire.. Just a touch, until you quit screaming!!!" she vows to Mogmurch as she draws a scimitar from her waist and steps forward. She howls as Mogmurch's extract defeats her weapon!!
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Lord Longtongue
1d2 ⇒ 1
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
The frog tries to chomp on Poog, but it just barely misses him!!

The swarm doesn't want to let its dinner get away, so it follows Mogmurch down the deck, swarming over his ankles and up his legs!
Swarm dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Plus Fort save, please!

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 13 dmg
~Spider Swarm-
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 5 dmg, DC 11 Fort please!
Rita- 4 dmg,
Poog- 4 dmg
Chuffy- -2, 3 Str dmg, Stabilized


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita stabs at Lord Longtongue. "You stupid frog. Die."

Dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Rita swipes at the giant frog, but can't pierce its thick rubbery hide!

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 13 dmg
~Spider Swarm-
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 5 dmg, DC 11 Fort please!
Rita- 4 dmg,
Poog- 4 dmg
Chuffy- -2, 3 Str dmg, Stabilized

Come on guys, we're almost there! You can do this!!! She got the jump on you, but I think you still have a good fighting chance!!!


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Poog dashes over to the unconscious Chuffy. ”Rita, you ok? Me go wake Chuffy. He sleeping.”

wand of clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Poog will take the AOO from the frog.


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

second round of alchemist fire: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Fort DC 11: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Sorry so late in my post!

Mog screams as the spiders bite him, "BAD SPIDERS! NO! BITE VORKA INSTEAD!" and he tries to move past the wicked goblin cannibal and run up the stairs past Rita to throw one more gourd.

alchemist fire gourd, ranged touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Fire dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Vorka continues to burn as Poog turns his back to the frog in order to rush for Chuffy! Luckily, the frog isn't paying too much attention!
AOO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Poog smacks Chuffy with the healy stick, and the little goblins eyes pop open wide in shock.

Mogmurch takes advantage and tosses a gourd of fire at Vorka before hightailing it up to the next deck!
Concentration: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
The pain of accumulating injuries finally overcomes Vorkas ability to concentrate, and the swarm of spiders quickly falls apart and skitters away!!

Cursing, Vorka draws another dart and tosses it at Poog! It sticks in the little goblins leg, hampering him but not causing all that much trouble.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 1

The frog continues to go after Rita as it turns back from its unsuccessful lunge at Poog. Hunger obviously got this frogs goat, because it's finally able to take a bite! Rita drops to the deck, bleeding.
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 18 dmg
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 5 dmg,
Rita- -1, Need Stabilize
Poog- 5 dmg
Chuffy- 6 dmg, 3 Str dmg, Prone


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Chuffy snarls as he weakly gets to his feet, holding his head with one hand and he wobbles in place. "Chuffy not feel so good..." He looks over and sees Vorka; his eyes narrow in hatred and he moves over to her with a homicidal glare in his red eyes! "No more spiders, meet gonna roast and eat you fingers!"

Move action to stand. Standard action to move next to Vorka.

Strength is currently... 5...I could really use a flanking buddy lol.


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

second round burn on Vorka: 1d6 ⇒ 3

"YAY! BAD SPIDERS GONE!" shouts the littlest goblin from atop the stairs.

Seeing Chuffy stand, he runs back down to help flank Vorka, but not before throwing his last gourd at her head.

Alchemist fire gourd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
fire dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2

As he races by Rita he shouts to Poog.

"YOU SAVE RITA POOG! ZARONGEL BE PROUD OF YOU!"


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Stupid Fro starts to say as she slumps to the ground. Rita lays on the ground bleeding.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Vorkas screeches as another gourd of liquid fire splashes over her courtesy of Mogmurch, the residual burn of all the chemicals nearly bringing her to her knees. Unhinged before, she is now literally a towering inferno of crazy!!!!

Chuffy manages to get to his feet and staggers over to Vorka. Not sure what he is capable of at this moment, but he certainly is willing to give it a go!!

Rita continues to lie on the deck bleeding..

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 23 dmg
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 5 dmg,
Rita- -2, Need Stabilize
Poog- 5 dmg
Chuffy- 6 dmg, 3 Str dmg,


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Poog turns around when he hears Mogmurch yelling. Scratching his head in confusion, he yells out, "Why Rita now sleep now?" He feels torn about helping her but with the giant frog there, the choice is clear. He moves up behind Chuffy, lays a hand on him and calls Zarongel for help.

cast cure light wounds on Chuffy: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Rita, I'm not healing you yet because you'll be prone in front of the frog. I'm hoping it would go after Mogmurch (with super high AC now), then I'll come heal you.


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

As if reading Poog's mind, Mogmurch sticks his tongue out at the frog near Rita.

"You ugly even by ugly frog standards." he says, hoping the frong knows what standards are.


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Poog picks his poison.. figuring the better tactics are to heal Chuffy now and Rita later he moves closer to his whelp-mate and casts a spell asking Zarongel for healing powers! The golden glow is a tell tale sign that Poog is certainly in favor for the moment.

Nearly surrounded, Vorka moves away from the invading goblins as she draws her scimitar! She slices at Chuffy but misses and takes a chunk out of the deck instead!
1d2 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Lord Longtongue indeed turns from the downed Rita and snaps at the rude little greenskin behind it! Mogmurch does a little dance at the frog as its jaws snap shut on empty air!
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 23 dmg
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 5 dmg,
Rita- -2, Need Stabilize
Poog- 5 dmg
Chuffy- 1 dmg, 3 Str dmg


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

Mogmurch steps to the side and readies his attack for when Chuffy moves into flank Vorka.

"We got you now Vorka!"

Club flank, readied: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
blunt damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Chuffy cackles as Vorka's sword misses him and he moves into a better position with Mog. "Yes, me sticks you ugly Vorka and suck eyeballs from your head!"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13 Not sure if that hits, but I'll roll damage anyway...
Damage: 1d4 - 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) - 3 + (2) = 2


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

She continues to bleed out on the deck of the ship.


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Oh no, the frog didn't go away! Seems like it's got reach? Long tongue?

With the two harassing Vorka, Poog stares uneasily at the giant frog but seeing Rita bleed out, he decides to be heroic and runs to her, bopping her on the head with his wand. "Wake up!"
wand of clw on Rita: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

He'll take an AoO from the frog.


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Poog, you just kept the team alive with your comment about the frog not moving! It has a long tongue with 15 ft reach, but that is secondary to it's bite and I posted a bite attack against Mog last round. NO AOO for you!! (trust me, I rolled the dice before I figured out the problem. You just kept the team alive!)

Mog, because of this, you cannot follow Vorka and flank her. Froggy is in front of you.

Mogmurch and Chuffy both attack Vorka, but she dances around cackling as they are unable to hit her!! Poog darts in on Rita, smacking her extra hard across the head with the wand and hoping more pain means more healing!

As the golden glow fades away, Rita opens her eyes to a good many of her hurts fading away!

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
The frog snaps at the magically protected Mogmurch and isn't able to get through the squirrelly goblins slick moves, while Vorka goes to work dealing with Chuffy! Luckily, her swing misses too!
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 23 dmg
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 5 dmg,
Rita- 6/13, prone
Poog- 5 dmg
Chuffy- 1 dmg, 3 Str dmg


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Whew!

Pog is pleased that Rita has finally woken up, but he sees that she is still groggy from the nasty froggy. He whacks her on the head one more time, trusting this would wake her up more. He then retreats, looking for an opening to help take down Vorka.

wand of clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sorry, Mogmurch, I can't reach you without drawing AoO from the frog. And let's not tempt fate again. :)


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

No worries. I get it. :)

"Get her Chuffy! Stabby Stab and then stab her some more!"

Mog waits for Chuffy to move to flank Vorka before he attacks.

Readied club attack+flank: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
blunt dmg: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

His attack misses, being more of a distraction from the wind of its passing than from any actual threat of it connecting.


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Poog gives Rita another bop for good measure. At this point, its not sure whether her crossed eyes are a result of her wounds or the two rapidly rising welts on her head.. but either way more of her wounds close as the golden glow retreats.

Mog tries to ignore the groping frog as he swipes again at Vorka, but she just laughs at his futile attempt to stop her!

"Bold May Post"
Vorka- 23 dmg
~Lord Longtongue- 1 dmg
Mogmurch- 5 dmg,
Rita- prone
Poog- 5 dmg
Chuffy- 1 dmg, 3 Str dmg


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Stabby Stab!: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19 Finally!
Damage: 1d4 - 3 ⇒ (1) - 3 = -2 So. 1 Nonlethal...
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5 And 5 Sneak Attack!

Chuffy moves into a better position with Mog, murder apparent in his red eye as boils pop and fester around his face, dripping down his chin in a vile manner. He spits and screams nonsense as he stabs at Vorka again!


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Thanks Pog" Rita stands up and grabs her Dogslicer. She rubs the knots on her head as she moves up right next to the frog.


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Chuffy steps in towards Vorka while her back is turned, and slips his sharp little dagger in under her ribs, finally ending the wretched old hag of a meanie head!!!

Meanwhile, Rita stands up from from the deck of the ship and advances on the frog, determined to deal it back some pain with interest!

The frog lets out what can only be a loud, long, and very mournful croak as its goblin falls to the deck and shudders out her last breath. It looks between the remaining goblins closing in on it, and takes a quick leap over the deck and rushes out into the swamp, where you can hear it crying as it disappears into the murk.
Withdraw action!

Mogmurch- 5 dmg,
Poog- 5 dmg
Chuffy- 1 dmg, 3 Str dmg

Great job, everyone!! I knew if you just held in there long enough, you would end up on top!!
Recap due to absence: You have the rigging above to explore, as well as the compartment Vorka came out of.


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

"Thbpttttthhhh!" Poog blows a raspberry at the retreating frog. He then kicks the corpse of Vorka a few times for good measure, but ever ready to hop away should she start to move again.

He taps himself lightly with the wand, then whacks it hard on Mogmurch's head.
wand of clw, Poog: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
wand of clw, Mogmurch: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Only after he has satisfied himself with this does he looks around at the other goblins, with his chest all puffed up, proud of how he kept everyone alive. "Let's see what in there!", he says as he points at the compartment. He pointedly though waits for someone else to lead the way.


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Despite the weakness that threatens to drive Chuffy to his knees, he cackles as Vorka finally falls. He immediately begins using his dagger to pluck out her nasty eyeballs. "Told you, me take out your eyes, Vorka! Next your nasty fingers! I eat them for snack later!"


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

"OWW! Watch where you poke that stick!" Mog exclaims before grinning as he realizes his hurts have vanished.

"Hey! That feels better! Thanks Poog! Forget what the others say, you are alright."

Looking over at the dead Vorka, Mog gets a what he thinks is a great idea.

With a wicked gleam in his eyes, Mog suggests, "Hey Chuffy, you can still eat Vorka's eyes and fingers, but I bet we get big reward for her head if we bring it back along with the sparkly 'splody fireworks."

Mog then searches for whatever they were supposed to bring back, though truth be told, he barely remembers.


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Chuffy stops short of carving up Vorka's face beyond plucking out the eyes and grins as he pops one of the eyeballs into his mouth. "Yes, good idea, Mog. Me like big rewards!" He then takes a few moments to start the grisly work and severing the head, singing his goblin song while he does.


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita searches the body of Vorka as Chuffy is removing her head. "Good job. Let's look in room the hag came out of."

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Leaving Chuffy to his grisly work, Rita checks over the dead gobliness then the rest of the goblins tentatively move (or limp) over to the cabin that Vorka appeared from. She finds potions of cure light wounds (3), potions of barkskin +2 (2), leather armor, scimitar, and 6 darts.

Over by the cabin, the door is pushed open to reveal the living quarters for the ugly little hag! The air in this cabin is thick and close, stinking of swamp and sweat, with a thick, glistening layer of mud on the floor and swaths of oily fungus clinging to the walls. Even more dangling decorations of goblin bone and animal-part fetishes hang from the ceiling on lengths of sinew here, and what appears to be a nest made of rags, sticks, mud, and castoff bits of clothing lies against the westernmost wall. But scattered amid the filth and clutter are several exotic-looking man-made objects— including a tantalizing red chest.

The man-things—objects that once belonged to the crew are certainly
worth something. The majority of these objects are filthy and broken, but 10 minutes or so of sorting and scavenging turns up some interesting finds. All of these items (broken and functional alike) are strangely decorative, depicting colorful serpentine dragons, towering cliffs, delicate humanoid figures, and strange pagodas—not that a goblin would know a pagoda from a tool shed. Even the filthy or broken clutter here could be worth about 600 gp to the right collector, but as they are mostly made of bamboo, exotic wood, and in some case paper, they’re probably more fun to burn. Among the more obviously valuable objects are 140 gp, a bejeweled silver and jade lantern built to look like a coiled dragon worth 150 gp, a dozen masterwork shuriken, an ivory and gold fan depicting a gecko walking amid cherry blossoms worth 80 gp (the reverse side of this fan has been used by Vorka to draw a crude map of Brinestump, not unlike the one Scribbleface created, and contains a secret that the goblins are unlikely to decipher anytime soon), a long hairpin with a red pearl at one end worth 150 gp, a wand of create food and water with only 2 charges left, and an elixir of love in a crystal vial shaped like a heart (the vial itself is worth 50 gp).

The red chest, though, is the object of your quest. Unlocked, it contains several fireworks. The chest itself is heavy and worth 150 gp, and there were obviously once many more fireworks within (Scribbleface managed to steal many of them by sneaking into this room while Vorka was out hunting), but those that remain should be more than enough to satisfy the chief for at least a few days. The fireworks in the chest consist of 14 Desnan candles, 20 paper candles, and seven skyrockets.


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

Mogmurch begins to salivate...well...salivates more than usual at the sight of the many fireworks.

"Such beauty. Such majesty. Such angelic purity unlike anything I have ever... err, um... *cough!* That's some great 'splodies we gots here!" he stammers.

He quickly dives for the lid, slamming it shut before any of his thieving friends can grab for the fireworks. He smiles and rolls his eyes to the ceiling as he speaks

"We better get these back to the chief! Wouldn't want to have any go missing before we get there so let's keep this shut for now. After all we have 10 Desnan candles, 15 paper candles and five skyrockets in there..."

It's not like they're smart enough to count...are they?


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Poog has eyes only on the glittery things. He rummages through them, finding them strange, but pretty. Until he lays eyes on another pointy stick. He picks it up, shakes it a bit, and suddenly exclaims, "This make food! Any food I want!"

He plops down on the floor and start running through the list of all his favourite gourmet. "Purple-spotted slugs? That nice... Slimy and squishy. Oh, oh, like orange-striped giant beettle! Crunchy outside, juicy inside. Raw spider eggs? Hmm, grill horse leg! Yum, yum... How about..." His ruminations (get it?) goes on for quite some time.


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita grabs the lantern, fan, shiruken and stick pin. "Oooh pretties. I like these. They no for boys. They are girl things."

She gives Mog a look. "I think we have more splodies, but you tell the Chief how many we have. Don't open box until we get back to the Licktoads, and he can count them."


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Essentially, this is the end of the mission. I will conclude this tonight with yalls chronicles posted. Then we can get set up for the next one!!! I really did have an awesomely long post all scripted out, but hit cancel instead of submit.. I am quite disappointed.

And, looking over some stuff last week, I saw another addition to the WBG series is due out for this coming Free RPG Day. Would yall be interested in that as well??


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:
GM DevilDoc wrote:
Essentially, this is the end of the mission. I will conclude this tonight with yalls chronicles posted. Then we can get set up for the next one!!! I really did have an awesomely long post all scripted out, but hit cancel instead of submit.. I am quite disappointed.

Yeah, that happened to me a few times or I got timed out when submitting. So now, I have the habit of hitting Crtl-A, Crtl-C, before hitting the submit. Just in case. :)

GM DevilDoc wrote:
And, looking over some stuff last week, I saw another addition to the WBG series is due out for this coming Free RPG Day. Would yall be interested in that as well??

Oh yeah, for sure!


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Chuffy strides into the room triumphantly a few moments later, carrying the severed head of Vorka, sans the eyes of course... And then promptly drops it as he sees the others rummaging through the sparkly goodies. "No fair! Me wants sparkly goodies too! Me sticks Vorka until she dies."

He runs over to Rita and tries to swipe the lantern out of her hands, but the shegoblin is too fast. He narrows his eyes as a boil pops. 'Me have good surprise for you, Rita-steals-it-all.'

Steal Maneuver: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

I'm definitely down for some good old fashion goblin-fun.


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"You got head me get girly sparkles." she says to Chuffy.

Bring on the goblins.


Goblin Alchemist 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:20 T:17 FF:15 | CMB:0 CMD:15 | Saves F:6 R:7(9 vs falls) W:0 | Init:+4 | Stealth+15 | Per+5 | Spd: 30 | Bomb:3/5 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal)| Active Effects:

I am all for more 'splody goodness! I mean, where else am I going to find a good excuse to use a thrown codpiece in this game!?!


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

The intrepid goblins return to the village, causing a festive atmosphere to take hold throughout the village as everyone pours out to see your triumphant return!!

Slorb pushes his way through the crowded press and stands before you, officious and nasally voice running finger nails down your spines. "His holy mightyness Chief Gutwad summons you to appear before him!!" he declares. "You survived your trip, and bring back big 'splodies! Chief Gutwad declares this a holiday! Yous all summoned to big bonfire and grub out tonight!!"

Later that night, you approach the head table where Chief Gutwad waits imperiously. Through Slorb the Annoying, he directs you to sit around him at the head table. Once the goblins are slowing down on scarfing their food, Slorb stands and points to you, the heroes of the Licktoads. "Yous all know these goblins, and know they bring back big splodies for the tribe. They survived the Marsh, and they survived Vorka.. now, they get reward from His holy mighty girthiness Chief Gutwad!"

Starting with Mogmurch, Slorb calls out "Mogmurch! Stand up! Chief Gutwad says you strong leader, you get to marry his daughter- the fearsomely corpulent and ferociously lusty Gupy Wartbits. Have fun!!"

With a sweep of his arm, he turns to Chuffy and says "Chuffy! You do looky looky so well, you be promoted to Head Village Watcher!"

Turning Rita, he continues. "Rita! You get be Overseer of Village Stabbings cuz you so good at stabbies!"

Finally, he turns to Poog. "Poog! You friends with Squeely Nord, so you get be Master of Pig Pit!!"
Slorb takes his seat again, and Chief Gutwad makes an imperious gesture towards you, magnanimously granting his power to Slorbs words.


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita stands with pride, and pulls out her stabbie. "I am good with this. Me in charge. Everyone watch out!!!" she yells and then takes a drink.

She laughs as she hears Mog has to marry the big ugly daughter of the chief. He in trouble. She'll run him good.


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 3| HP 26/26 (0 NLD) | AC 20 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 15 | Fort +3 | Ref +7 | Will +2 | Init +8 | Perc +7

Chuffy pauses from his work of gnawing on Vorka's fingers and he stands with a wicked grin, showing bits of goblin flesh still in his teeth. "Yes! Me sees all. Me looky best of all. No one surprises Chuffy!"


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Just a little something I thought you would enjoy!!
We be goblins! We crunch birds!
Snip off legs and cut in thirds!
Catch the turkey! Snatch the rook!
Pluck the feathers—make them cook!
Roast them drumsticks, boil them eyes!
Mash guts gummy for bird pies!
Once it all is well and chewed,
We still hungry—YOU be food!

You are the heroes of the Licktoad Tribe, living legends after you triumphed against the terrible goblin cannibal Vorka and recovered many fireworks from her lair. Your tribe used the fireworks to great effect, but one day while you were out scrounging for more fireworks, adventurers came into the swamp and wiped out your tribe. You returned to your home to find it in ruins.

Now homeless, you have decided to travel to the closest tribe of goblins you know about— the Birdcrunchers. Maybe they’ll have room for you to join! Only, now that you’ve arrived in Birdcruncher territory, something seems wrong.

The Birdcrunchers appear unusually nervous and frightened, cowering around the entrance to their cave. They aren’t even trying to defend their territory. And now, a wrinkled old goblin with bulging eyes is waddling out of the crowd, approaching you. She’s obviously some sort of shaman— maybe even the chieftain. If anyone here knows whether or not you can join the tribe, it’d likely be her!

I will pause here and let you post in character when you are updated and ready!


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 20 T 14 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 16 | F +5, R +4, W +5 (+1 vs. fear) | Init +3 | Perc +10, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita walks up to the shaman. "Me Rita. Me good fighter, and want to live with you. Our tribe killed by adventurers while we were out hunting." She waves at the other three goblins.

"They ok goblins, but me bestest fighter." she puffs up her chest and waits for the shaman to let her join.


Goblin Cleric L3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:1 CMD:13 | Saves F:5 R:6 W:6 | Init:+6 | Per:+2 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 5/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Poog hops up right behind behind Rita, and yells out, "Yeah, she bestest at bonging you on the head. And stabby stabby. And choppy choppy! So you scared!"

Patting his chest, he continues, "Me, Poog! Best friend of Zarongel! Licktoad gone, good! They no listen to Zarongel! You listen. Or burn!"


|Ruins |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Mogmurch and Chuffy? Yall good?

451 to 500 of 618 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VI: We Be Goblins Full Series All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.