Talanor, the Bright Tower

Game Master Valjoen_KC

Current Date: 4th of Dasyris, 7995 E.C.

Current Battle Map

Arrington's Map

Campaign Spreadsheet

Cast of Characters

Tacal's Stats


1 to 50 of 5,284 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

Most of the world has been destroyed, and most of the inhabitants have been sucked into the rift before the Hazard could contain it. Alaquendai, the 1st Hazard of Talanor… the most powerful Diviner in a millennium… had inadvertently come close to destroying the Ringworld. But the Cosmos, the Revered, intervened and a handful of mortals were saved at the last moment and have awoken in the summoning room inside Talanor, the Bright Tower. Before them stands the Hazard locked in an epic struggle to keep the rift sealed. They remember having felt their souls being ripped from their mortal flesh. Just as they witnessed the same happen to others moments before being consumed by the singularity. They hear the Hazard, in their minds, Help me… there is little time… my power is waning and I cannot hold the rift sealed… help me.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

The day started like any other. You awoke. You ate. You started your daily routine. Then it all changed. At first it was just the wind. You felt the breeze pick up and an eerie howl echoed across the land. You looked to the sky but saw only the clouds passing by as the night sky ascended and the daylight began to peak through the eastern daybreak. Then all was still and you took no further notice.

Moments later animals of all types began to stir with excitement. Few looked to the west before turning and racing to the east. You looked about but saw no threat, heard nothing and felt less. It was a calmness that you first felt, but a sense of foreboding rose up from your stomach.

A bright flash in the distance to the west made you instinctively turn away. You covered your eyes and braced for an explosion. But nothing came... then a rumble of the ground. You felt her shake; and lurch and upend you. You turned and looked back to the west, toward the flash.

It appeared as a storm from such a distance. But it was fast approaching you. You scrambled to your feet just as you felt the first shock wave; sending you through the air. You landed hard and regaining your composure, you took to your feet again. You grabbed your belongings, intending to run. You must get far away from...

Then you felt the pull. As much as the ground pulled you to its depths, you felt a pull to the west. Towards the flash. You took a step but it was too late. It had you. The storm took you and threw you in the air. You felt the rush of wind, of earth, of stone, of rain. You heard cries from the children. And shouts from the men and women calling out to their gods; begging for help.

All was dark in the storm. You caught glimpses of people and things but could not make them out. You thought of your family and of friends, wondering where they were and if they too had been caught in the storm. It seemed an eternity or was it just a moment, but then the light came back and you swirled around it; caught in a whirlwind that circled a glowing mass. And a man! You made him out. A wizard by the look of him. He stood outside of the storm, holding his hands above his head as if he held the storm in an embrace.

You passed close to him, and he saw you if but only for a moment, and then the moment was gone. He turned and stretched out to the storm again and you felt it heave. Still caught but slowing. You could see others in the storm now. A hobgoblin... or was it two.. no three. A female half-elf passed within arms reach. You reached for her hand but she was gone. Two half-orcs clung to each other as three more circled above. A dwarf tumbled through the air colliding with a gnome. A noble elf circled in the storm below you. A look of determination filled his eyes. A human male cried out as he reached for his sibling only to see her body disintegrate into the eye of the storm. A child! She was there. You turn to see where she went. A female bright elf has her by the shirt. But the shirt tears and the child is consumed by the storm as the elf shrieks in horror. A human in armor looks at you. He is at peace; he has conceded. He drifts close to the bright, shining light at the vortex of the storm and slips inside it. You briefly see his body disintegrate but his incorporeal self remained a moment longer. He smiled at you and was gone.

You look to the others and see their souls retreating from their bodies. An incorporeal, white shadow of each mortal streaking behind each worldly form. You look to your own hand. It too shimmered with energy. You felt distant from your hand... pulling away from it. You were leaving your body. The storm had your body and soon it would take you soul. You looked toward the others.

Then.

Freedom. You felt the storm release you and throw you to the ground. You feel your body and the pain. And a faint voice. You look about but no one is talking to you. But the voice is there... in your head. Talking. Questioning. Feeling. You sense its pain and its sorrow along with your own. You are not alone.

Regaining your senses, you look up and the wizard, hands outstretched, has contained the storm. Help me… there is little time… my power is waning and I cannot hold the rift sealed… help me.

You are standing in a vast room, its crystalline walls stretch out hundreds of feet above you into a transparent dome. A massive whirlwind of light and energy spins in the center of the room. Below the storm are two concentric circles of reddish metal inlaid into the white granite floor. Between the circles are runes inlaid with the same material. A venerable wizard stands before the storm energy pouring from his hands as he tries to maintain control. All about the room are intricately carved pillars of white marble reaching up to the dome. A balcony to the east and west look down upon you twenty feet above the floor. In the southeast corner, a short baluster separates a smaller room from the main chamber. Archways set upon the baluster give a glimpse into the room and the font that lies within. To the southwest, you see a similar room with a window suspended midair. Red runes are etched upon the frame of the window. To the north, you see a raised platform. Many pieces of broken furniture lie about the room.

You see many other bodies strewn about the room. A gnome scrambles to his feet and runs to the wizard. "Master, Carridily is gone. The rift took her." He pauses and stares intently on the wizard, then continues. "As you wish." He turns and runs from the chamber to the south through a central opening between the pillars.

At this point we are going into initiative to resolve any actions. You are all lying prone and missing any backpacks, sacks, etc. Any ranged weapons are lying 10' from you. It is a move action to retrieve them. Armor, clothing, melee weapons, pouches and your heirloom items are in your possession.

Initiative:

Garidan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Gruskorb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Elannaris: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Malthazir: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Niyut: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Truk'tosh: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
1d20 ⇒ 10
1d20 ⇒ 16

Round 1 - Bold may post

Niyut
?
Gruskorb
Malthazir
?
Garidan
?
Elannaris
Truk'tosh


Female Half Orc Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 (Bound Soul: Sorcerer (Cross-blooded) 1) l HP: 71/71 l AC: 14 (Current AC: 22)/T: 13/FF: 11 (15) l Fort: +6, Ref: +9, W: +11 (+2 v Illusions) l Init: +5 l Per: +20 (+22 in dim or lower light); Darkvision 90' l Movement: 30

Her eyes flash open and Niyut searches the room for her twin. He is still with her. He is still alive! She stands up. Move Action

Foolish mongrel woman! Quit dithering we are in danger!

Niyut's eyes widen in sudden terror. There is someone else within her. Someone who even now was using her hand to grasp the useless, gnarled bog oak wand that her mother had given her.

I can make use of this! the alien voice within her crowed.

Although she wants to think more on her mother's whereabout and if her tribe also survived, Niyut does not have that luxury. She is locked in a spiritual struggle for control of her own body.

Silence, unclean spirit, possessor, blasphemer! I have been haunted all my life. I will not be undone by you.

The spirit within quiets momentarily almost in shock, and Niyut is once again in control of her own body.

She looks around for the danger of which the spirit speaks.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 +2 if we are in dim light or lower.

Viosil being more of a shoot first and ask questions later kind of elf has a readied an action to use the wand to increase their defenses if they are attacked or to shoot a Snowball if another person who survived is attacked.


Male Half-Orc Druid 8/Cleric 1 | HP: 116/116 l AC: 26 (30 with buffs, 32 vs the first 3 attacks per round) /T: 12/FF: 24 l Fort: +15*, Ref: +5*, W: +14* l Init: +0 l Per: +15; Low-light vision l Movement: 30 *Hardy: Gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities *Familiar:51/51

.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

GM Screen:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

A human male wearing long robes with a hood covering his face quickly gets to his feet as he looks about the room. He sees the wizard struggling with the rift and brings his left hand to his face briefly.

The room is fully iluminated from the brilliant light coming from the rift.

Niyut:
The man appeared to have drank something from a flask after scowling at the wizard.

Round 1 - Bold may post

Niyut
Human Male
Gruskorb
Malthazir
?
Garidan
?
Elannaris
Truk'tosh


Female Half Orc Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 (Bound Soul: Sorcerer (Cross-blooded) 1) l HP: 71/71 l AC: 14 (Current AC: 22)/T: 13/FF: 11 (15) l Fort: +6, Ref: +9, W: +11 (+2 v Illusions) l Init: +5 l Per: +20 (+22 in dim or lower light); Darkvision 90' l Movement: 30

The brilliant light streaming from the rift burns Niyut's sensitive eyes. She turns her gaze away, and Viosil takes advantage of that distraction to activate the gnarled wand.

Standard Action: Mage Armor


Male Noble Elf Wizard 8/Bard 1 | AC 15/10/15 | HP 62/62 | F +3, R +5, W +9 | CMD 12 | Move 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +14 (+2 with familiar)

Malthazir slowly struggles to his feet, swaying unsteadily. He holds a hand over his left eye and grimaces in pain. "Hewa litrix..." He shrouds himself in a protective spell and tried to get a grasp of what's going on.

Move action to stand, standard action to cast mage armor.


HP 80/80 | AC 21/16/15 | CMD 21 | Fort +7 Ref +12 Will +6 | Per +12, Dark Vision 60' | Init +6 Aegean Unchained Rogue 7 {Nature Fang 1}

Partly out of fear, but mainly out of reflex, Gruskorb rolled to his right. The unnatural level of light in the room made him feel vulnerable. Granted, the series of unnatural events had taken him well outside his safety zone, but his instincts took control with such haste he had no time to consider delaying them.

What was that, and where am I?

His eyes panned the room. We. There were others about, and unlike the benign-sounding wizard, he didn't know what to make of them. That made them enemies. For now.

Not uncurling his whip with a flourish, he merely let it loosen itself as he pulled the base into his palm. It was then he noticed his packed belongings were missing from that day's expedition. My food...

Gruskob spends his turn standing and drawing his weapon.


HP 88/88 Panache 6/7 Stamina 10/10 | AC 28/18/20); 26/18/18 w/composite bow | energy resist: 2 negative, 5 fire | CMD 29 | Fort +6 Ref +12 Will +5 | Per +15, Darkvision 60 ft. | Init +7 (+9 w/swashbuckler initiative);
Class and Skills:
Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 7/Fighter (Lore Warden) 2 | Acro +19, Bluff +10 Climb +7, Inti +15, Stea +15
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +18/+13 (+20/+15 vs. undead) (+2 bane rapier) Ranged +14 (dagger) Ranged +15/+10 (mwk composite shortbow) CMB +11; weapon cord attached: Yes (rapier)

Garidan's body shakes, drawing forth a rasp of metal on stone as the links of his armor grind against the floor.

"Gari... Gari, what happened?"

With a racking sob, he stumbles to his feet and begins looking frantically around the chamber he finds himself within, searching for the source of that faint voice.

"Is that you, 'Ruza? Where are you?"

While the tears streaming unchecked from his eyes blur his vision considerablely, Garidan can still make out the other people in the chamber, most sprawled out as he himself was but a moment ago, though the details of their appearance escape him.

"That light... And then the pain... It hurt so much Gari."

"I can't see you, 'Ruza."

Head turning ceaselessly from side to side, even as he spins in place, Garidan struggles in vain to pinpoint where that voice is coming from. Finally, however, a person-shaped blur across the chamber catches his attention. The chaotic wash of light from the--thing--at the center of the chamber allows him to make out a familiar skin color, topped with a tangle of dark hair.

"Why, why... Gari, my eyes... I can't see, why can't I see?"

Tear-filled eyes locked on that indistinct form, Garidan lifts one trembling leg up and brings it forward.

"'Ruza?"


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

Just to the north of the wizard a large humanoid shakes his head as he gets to his knees. He surveys the room quickly then his eyes turn back to the rift and the wizard.

"Gru trak haj venan ta, Kruk?"

Bugbear:
"Why have you brought me here, old man?"

He stares at the wizard another moment, and then utters a curse as he draws his bow back and lets an arrow fly.

GM Screen:
Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 for Damage of: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

It strikes the wizard in the right shoulder but does not break his concentration on the rift.

Round 1 - Bold may post

Niyut
Human Male
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear
Garidan
?
Elannaris
Truk'tosh


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

About the room a half-Orc, his flesh rotting, rises slowly to his feet. He sees Niyut and moves toward her with shuffling steps. Likewise, the bodies of a human, his neck clearly broken, and a hobgoblin rise and move to feast on the closest living person.

Round 1 - Bold may post

Niyut
Human Male
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear
Garidan
Half-Orc/Human/Hobgoblin
Elannaris <-- Up
Truk'tosh <-- Up


Male Half-Orc Druid 8/Cleric 1 | HP: 116/116 l AC: 26 (30 with buffs, 32 vs the first 3 attacks per round) /T: 12/FF: 24 l Fort: +15*, Ref: +5*, W: +14* l Init: +0 l Per: +15; Low-light vision l Movement: 30 *Hardy: Gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities *Familiar:51/51

Truk'tosh wakes with a start. Hope catches in his throat that the maelstrom and destruction he'd witnessed was all a dream but the alien surroundings reinforce the reality that it had happened. All of it.

The big orc sits up, searching for signs that his family or tribe had survived as well. Truk'tosh quickly spots his beautiful sister, battered much he was, but alive and well. The sight instantly lifts an enormous weight from his shoulders.

You're a big one ain't ya? a gravely voice muses intimately close even though there wasn't a soul within arms reach. Good! We'll need that strength to survive this.

Instinctively, Truk reaches for his staff only to find his hand settle on an axe with cruel half-moon blades on each end. He'd never seen it before in his life but the massive weapon felt familiar to him.

That's a good lad. Me favorite chopper survived the blast. Pick her up! We'll need her to defend ourselves from whatever comes next. Don't be shy. She won't bite... much.

Despite the pain wracking his form, Truk quickly climbs to his feet. He'd held weapons before, mostly bows or spears during hunts, but they were tools intended to provide food and hides for the tribe's survival. This axe was something different. It's only purpose was taking lives. It's only purpose was war. But Truk'tosh couldn't deny that the weapon still felt good in his hand and the way its weight tested the muscles in his arm and shoulders felt so right.

Suddenly the dead thing shambling towards his sister registers in the orc's mind. "Sister! Watch out!" he shouts while gripping his new weapon tightly.

Bodyguard rolls if necessary:

Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

The Exchange

Female N bright elf archaeologist 1/phantom thief 1 | HP: 15/15| AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

DM, even if you said any ranged weapon wound be 10ft away, I'll assume that, in Elannaris case, her shortbow is with the rest of her 'stuff', since she was making a heist just before the disaster, disguised as a maid.

Elannaris opened her eyes and the bright light almost blinded her. Her head was in massive pain, like if she had spent the last couple hours in constant calculations. When her vision adjusted to the light level, the first thing she noticed was the man in the center and the whirlwind in the center.

Knowledge (local) - for the wizard: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Knowledge (arcana) - for the whirlwind: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Then she noticed the was not the only one 'lost' in the situation and also the something was wrong... it was then that she saw the dead attacking.

What happened to me? Am I dead?

She touched her body, looking for any open wound and found none. With the exception of her headache, she was, apparently, just fine. Unsure of what danger she might be facing, Elannaris stood up. In the process the put her hand next to her boot, intending to grab her dagger, but then she changed her mind. Move Action: stand up

This isn't the fight for me... everyone could be an enemy...

The elf looked around, trying to figure out where is the best place to run and hide... she noticed the fountain behind the small baluster wall but was unsure if she would get there before anyone noticed or moved to attack her. She noticed she was still holding the strange crystal sphere in her hand.

Is this thing the reason I'm here?

Standard Action: readied action -> run away from anyone approaching or, just before her next turn, move south towards the room with the fountain. Small question: Is Elannaris able to jump over the baluster?


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

@Elannaris -> Please give me a perception check.

Elannaris:
From the start, you are quite sure that the wizard is a hazard, possibly a 1st Hazard. Then you notice his robes; royal blue trimmed in a fine white fur. Small runes are embroidered on the robe with golden thread. "Alaquendai!". The whirlwind is clearly magical but from what school of magic is unclear. It could possibly be a portal, but to where... you have no idea."

The rail of the baluster is three feet high supported by stone spindels. Arched columns every 5 feet support the ceiling above the room fifteen feet above the floor. You can certainly jump over the baluster and through the archway into the room but it will require an Acrobatics check with a DC of 10.

As Truk'tosh scrambles to his feet, the undead hobgoblin lurches toward the half-orc.

GM Screen:
Slam AOO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 for Damage of: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

A small lizard from underneath the Truk'tosh attempts to intervene but cannot stop the undead's slam. Truk'tosh takes the brunt of its attack to his back as he instinctively protects himself.

Round 2 - Bold may post

Niyut <-- Up
Human Male (purple)
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear (red)
Garidan
Undead Half-Orc (blue)
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)
Elannaris
Truk'tosh (-6hp)


Male Noble Elf Wizard 8/Bard 1 | AC 15/10/15 | HP 62/62 | F +3, R +5, W +9 | CMD 12 | Move 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +14 (+2 with familiar)

Is there any sort of knowledge or spellcraft check to be made to help identify what the old wizard is doing?

The Exchange

Female N bright elf archaeologist 1/phantom thief 1 | HP: 15/15| AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Wait... Alaquendai! The wizard is a 1st Hazard! What is he doing? And to where this... is this a portal?... could lead? And how do I now all of this? I never paid too much attention neither to my arcane nor my history lessons...


Male Half-Orc Druid 8/Cleric 1 | HP: 116/116 l AC: 26 (30 with buffs, 32 vs the first 3 attacks per round) /T: 12/FF: 24 l Fort: +15*, Ref: +5*, W: +14* l Init: +0 l Per: +15; Low-light vision l Movement: 30 *Hardy: Gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities *Familiar:51/51

Are the Hazards so famous that they'd even be known by barbarians like Truk'tosh and Niyut?


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps
Malthazir wrote:
Is there any sort of knowledge or spellcraft check to be made to help identify what the old wizard is doing?

Spellcraft

Spellcraft: DC24:
Alaquendai appears to be casting a more powerful form Wall of Suppression. It has created a cylindrical shape around the rift. He clearly has to keep concentration on the spell in order to maintain it.

Know(Religion): DC10:
The three undead are standard zombies; undead traits & staggered

Know(religion): DC15:
They appear to have been aspiring adventurers who have recently died.

Know(Religion): DC25:
These undead were not reanimated but rather had their soul sucked out of their bodies while still living. Hence, they are not controlled by anyone.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps
Truk'tosh wrote:
Are the Hazards so famous that they'd even be known by barbarians like Truk'tosh and Niyut?

The term 'Hazard' would be recognizable to most everyone, just as officer, captain, sergeant would be recognized as a commander of a military unit. Further most everyone would know that a 1st Hazard is comparable to a General of an army.

Know(Arcana): DC15 -> for Hazard:
Alaquendai, a human diviner, is the 1st Hazard of Talanor. He presides over the school of Divination.

Know(Local): DC15 -> for Hazard:
Alaquendai is human wizard that is said to be ancient. He is powerful and terrifying to most people. He rules over the wizards at Talanor.

Know(History): DC30 -> for Hazard:
Alaquendai is one of four Foundation Magi that locked the gods away in the cities of Midian and Talmor.

Elannaris:
You see faint images of people and other mortal creatures inside the whirlwind. Their faces contorted in fear. Their forms stretch and elongate from the stress of the swirling vortex until their image fades from view as they appear to shriek in terror.


Female Half Orc Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 (Bound Soul: Sorcerer (Cross-blooded) 1) l HP: 71/71 l AC: 14 (Current AC: 22)/T: 13/FF: 11 (15) l Fort: +6, Ref: +9, W: +11 (+2 v Illusions) l Init: +5 l Per: +20 (+22 in dim or lower light); Darkvision 90' l Movement: 30

Kn: Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Kn: Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Niyut recognizes the danger next to her and steps back involuntarily. Free Action: 5 ft step

Restless spirits animating dead flesh is something she understands. Or at least understands more than whatever was going on with that wizard and the rift.

Her elven interloper was much more combat savvy and takes advantage of the space between Niyut and the undead to cast a spell.

An unfamiliar arcane words tumble from her lips, "Infriga!"

Snowball: 2d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6) + 2 + 2 = 11 Standard Action. Normally, their would be a save to avoid being staggered but, these guys already are.

"That's how it's done, mongrel woman!" the elven voice crows in her thoughts.

The Exchange

Female N bright elf archaeologist 1/phantom thief 1 | HP: 15/15| AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Spellcraft DC 24: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Knowledge (religion) DC 10/15/25: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Knowledge (history) DC 30: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Oh, Alaquendai is trying to contain the whirlwind... but is it a good thing or bad? She then notices the faces shrieking in silence inside the storm. It is for sure a good thing... but that requires concentration and that bugbear is not helping! Perhaps I should... no... what will I be able to do against that monster?


Male Half-Orc Druid 8/Cleric 1 | HP: 116/116 l AC: 26 (30 with buffs, 32 vs the first 3 attacks per round) /T: 12/FF: 24 l Fort: +15*, Ref: +5*, W: +14* l Init: +0 l Per: +15; Low-light vision l Movement: 30 *Hardy: Gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities *Familiar:51/51

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Religion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Nope.


Male Noble Elf Wizard 8/Bard 1 | AC 15/10/15 | HP 62/62 | F +3, R +5, W +9 | CMD 12 | Move 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +14 (+2 with familiar)

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Will post my reaction when it's my turn.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

With a blast of ice and snow, Niyut hits the undead half-orc in the chest with an icy globe. It nearly collapses from magical damage but regains its footing and begins to move forward after her.

DM Screen:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 162d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 1 = 7

Meanwhile, to the north, the robed human rushes at Alaquendai swinging a spiked chain above his head. As he reaches the wizard, he unleashes at the chain the wizard. However, he misjudges the distance and the blunt end of the chain harmless passes short of Alaquendai.

Round 2 - Bold may post

Niyut
Human Male (purple)
Gruskorb <-- UP
Malthazir <-- UP
Bugbear (red)
Garidan
Undead Half-Orc (blue(-11))
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)
Elannaris
Truk'tosh


Male Noble Elf Wizard 8/Bard 1 | AC 15/10/15 | HP 62/62 | F +3, R +5, W +9 | CMD 12 | Move 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +14 (+2 with familiar)

Malthazir gawks at the Hazard for a moment. Alaquendai himself! I have to protect him... Malthazir begins a summoning spell...

Summon monster 1. Full round action, so it won't take effect until next round.


HP 80/80 | AC 21/16/15 | CMD 21 | Fort +7 Ref +12 Will +6 | Per +12, Dark Vision 60' | Init +6 Aegean Unchained Rogue 7 {Nature Fang 1}

Know(Local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Know(Arcana): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

He ... oh, gods, he is one of the Hazards ... Panic came into control of Gruskorb. It was one thing to be in a fight where the cards were on the table, but here ... there's no telling what he could do.

What was certain (as far as he knew) was the wizard knew everything, or at least far more than he did. The foremost diviner ... I must've been caught as a mistake... This connection answered the apparent confusion voiced by others and reaffirmed his unease.

There was no obvious escape from this situation. But maybe appeasing him can spare me his wrath...

The Aegean forced himself into action, approaching the undead and attempting to disable it. I was on the other end of this for some time. Let's see if I learned how it worked well enough...

Trip(Undead half-orc{blue}): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

As his whip took hold and brought the creature to the floor, another mage among them conjured yet another creature. This whole resistance could be hopeless.. unless the Hazard meant to summon another magician. Maybe he's the target!

Do you mind my fluff-presumption of results as above? I usually only do it if the end seems clear.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

With a deft flick of the wrist, Gruskorb snaps the whip around the undead half-orc's ankles. The creature teeters for a moment then falls prone with a loud thud that echoes through the chamber.

The bugbear momentarily turns his longbow on the robed human, but after seeing him attack Alaquendai, he turns his attention back to the wizard and sends another arrow at him.

GM Screen:
Comp. Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14for Damage of: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

But the arrow sails over the wizards head before narrowly missing Gruskorb further across the chamber.

Round 2 - Bold may post

Niyut
Human Male (purple)
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear (red)
Garidan <-- Up
Undead Half-Orc (blue)
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)
Elannaris
Truk'tosh


HP 80/80 | AC 21/16/15 | CMD 21 | Fort +7 Ref +12 Will +6 | Per +12, Dark Vision 60' | Init +6 Aegean Unchained Rogue 7 {Nature Fang 1}

The undead diminished for now, he met the half-orc woman eye-to-eye. She was also a spellcaster...

Orcish:
"Are you one of the hazard's mages?"

Pieces of the puzzle that was this situation weren't fitting together. Who are these people?


HP 88/88 Panache 6/7 Stamina 10/10 | AC 28/18/20); 26/18/18 w/composite bow | energy resist: 2 negative, 5 fire | CMD 29 | Fort +6 Ref +12 Will +5 | Per +15, Darkvision 60 ft. | Init +7 (+9 w/swashbuckler initiative);
Class and Skills:
Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 7/Fighter (Lore Warden) 2 | Acro +19, Bluff +10 Climb +7, Inti +15, Stea +15
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +18/+13 (+20/+15 vs. undead) (+2 bane rapier) Ranged +14 (dagger) Ranged +15/+10 (mwk composite shortbow) CMB +11; weapon cord attached: Yes (rapier)

Garidan pays little attention when one of the others in the chamber clambers to their feet and lurches toward what he believes is his sister, but what happens next makes him pause in mid-step. The sheer incongruity of what is quite obviously a spell being cast by 'Ruza, who hasn't the slightest bit of magical talent, pierces the mental fog created by Garidan's sorrow and distress--temporarily silencing the faint voice within him in the process--and he wipes the tears from his eyes before finally taking a good look at the chamber and those within it.

The first detail he notices is that the female half-orc who just cast a spell is definitely not his sister, and the realization nearly causes him to break down in tears again. But Garidan clamps down hard on his emotions and continues to take stock of the situation, focusing on the person attacking the half-orc, who seems a bit off somehow. Fortunately, even with the distance between Garidan and the other, he can discern enough details to make a reasonable guess as to what the attacker is.

Making Knowledge (religion) check to identify the half-orc female's assailant.
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

He quickly and accurately identifies the person as a reanimated corpse, fairly recent, and not bound under anyone's control, to judge from its behavior. A brief glance around the chamber reveals two more just like the first, and Garidan begins to make plans on how best to deal with the situation. However, his plans are cut short when he sees the elderly human male near the very disquieting maelstrom of light and power barely avoid an attack from yet another of the chamber's occupants. Something about the man strikes a feeling of familiarity within Garidan, and he examines him carefully.

Making Knowledge (arcana) check to identify the human male, who is quite clearly a spellcaster of some power
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Eyes widening in shock as he beholds the 1st Hazard himself, Garidan quickly makes the connection between Alaquendai's presence and the chamber they're in; he stands within fabled Talanor itself! Garidan's shock is oddly echoed from somewhere inside him, but the feeling is ignored as he witnesses a second unsuccessful attack against the 1st Hazard. Glancing back at the half-orc spellcaster and her undead opponent, Garidan notes that she has received some aid from a whip-wielding hobgoblin, which makes his own options that much simpler; whatever the 1st Hazard is doing with that maelstrom, it must be vital if he makes no effort to avoid his assailants.

Garidan shakes himself a few times, making sure that his armor is settled properly, gives his gear a quick check, then draws his rapier and runs toward the 1st Hazard's position and the closest of his attackers.

Double Move action toward the square just to the left of Alaquendai, and below the square occupied by enemy 'purple'.

Contingent actions:

If 'purple' does anything to draw an AoO from Garidan, he will take it, using the following result.
Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

If the AoO hits, the damage is as follows. The first successful attack with the rapier does +1 damage due the effect of the whetstone.
Mwk rapier: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

If 'purple' decides instead to shift from attacking Alaquendai to attacking Garidan, Garidan spends 1 panache point to activate Dodging Panache and take an immediate action move one square diagonally up-left--which places him to the left of 'purple'--while gaining a +3 dodge bonus to AC against the attack.


Female Half Orc Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 (Bound Soul: Sorcerer (Cross-blooded) 1) l HP: 71/71 l AC: 14 (Current AC: 22)/T: 13/FF: 11 (15) l Fort: +6, Ref: +9, W: +11 (+2 v Illusions) l Init: +5 l Per: +20 (+22 in dim or lower light); Darkvision 90' l Movement: 30

Orc:
"Hazard? You mean the old wizard? No. I don't know how I got here. My brother and I were appeasing the spirits in the badlands . . ."

The young woman appears frazzled and a bit confused.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

The undead half-orc methodically gets to its feet and seems intent on attacking Niyut while the undead human advances on Malthazir.

DM Screen:
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 for Damage of: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The undead hobgoblin slams its right arm down upon Truk'tosh with mighty blow to the half-orc's head. 10 Damage

Round 2 - Bold may post

Niyut
Human Male (purple)
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear (red)
Garidan
Undead Half-Orc (blue) (-11)
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)
Elannaris <-- UP
Truk'tosh (-10)<-- UP


Male Half-Orc Druid 8/Cleric 1 | HP: 116/116 l AC: 26 (30 with buffs, 32 vs the first 3 attacks per round) /T: 12/FF: 24 l Fort: +15*, Ref: +5*, W: +14* l Init: +0 l Per: +15; Low-light vision l Movement: 30 *Hardy: Gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities *Familiar:51/51

Truk'tosh sees stars when the shambling undead slams into him a second time. Despite the pain and blood trickling down into his eyes, he's surprised and pleased to his favorite iguana Milo perched, defensively, on his shoulder.

What are you doin' boy! Forget the damn lizard. You're built like an ox, put those muscles to work! the voice roared in Truk's mind. We're gunna die if you don't fight back.

Snapped into action by his gravelly mentor, Truk studies his opponent for a moment and then grips his new but strangely familiar weapon in both hands and cleaves into the walking corpse's side.

Studied Combat. Attack.

Chop: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12

Bodyguard rolls if necessary:

Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


HP 80/80 | AC 21/16/15 | CMD 21 | Fort +7 Ref +12 Will +6 | Per +12, Dark Vision 60' | Init +6 Aegean Unchained Rogue 7 {Nature Fang 1}

Niyut wasn't the only one who appeared to be short on nerves.

Orcish:
"You must have appeased the wrong ones!"

The Exchange

Female N bright elf archaeologist 1/phantom thief 1 | HP: 15/15| AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Just to remember, Elannaris readied action triggered just before her turn, moving her 30ft. south.

Seeing all the 'enemies' were busy with each other, Elannaris moved towards the baluster wall and, with grace, jumped over it with ease. Soon after she moved behind the fount. Crouched, she reached for her hidden dagger from boot and once she has retrieved it, she pressured its handle against her forehead.

What am I going to do? How will I be able to get away from this mess?

Acrobatics DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

Much to his surprise, but not that of his uninvited spiritual hitchhiker, Truk'tosh lands a heavy blow with his orcish double axe to the undead hobgoblin's neck and upper torso. It takes a final half-step towards him then collapses motionless on the floor.

DM Screen:
Raezzen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Bugbear: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Blue: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Yellow: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Round 3 - Bold may post

Niyut <-- Up
Human Male (purple)
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear (red)
Garidan
Undead Half-Orc (blue)(-11)
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)(-12; down)
Elannaris
Truk'tosh (-10)


Female Half Orc Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 (Bound Soul: Sorcerer (Cross-blooded) 1) l HP: 71/71 l AC: 14 (Current AC: 22)/T: 13/FF: 11 (15) l Fort: +6, Ref: +9, W: +11 (+2 v Illusions) l Init: +5 l Per: +20 (+22 in dim or lower light); Darkvision 90' l Movement: 30

Orc:
"I don't think this has anything to do with us. We never even met this wizard!"

Niyut cries out in orcish before she hops back. Free Action

More unfamilar arcana tumbles from her lips. "Gelu!"

Ray of Frost (RT): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

Another blast of cold damage from Niyut and the half-orc zombie collapses to the ground.

The robed human takes a step back from Garidan with a startled look on his face. He reaches into the folds of his robe, then throws a flask at the brash, young human's feet that pops with a small flash and a puff of black smoke.

GM's Screen:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Garidan, please make a will save; DC13

Niyut
Human Male (purple)
Gruskorb <-- Up
Malthazir <-- Up
Bugbear (red)
Garidan <--Needs Will save
Undead Half-Orc (blue)(-15; down)
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)(-12; down)
Elannaris
Truk'tosh (-10)


Male Noble Elf Wizard 8/Bard 1 | AC 15/10/15 | HP 62/62 | F +3, R +5, W +9 | CMD 12 | Move 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +14 (+2 with familiar)

"Lasau soti!" Malthazir steps back as he finishes his spell, and where he stood a blue and white colored eagle appears from the ether and claws at the man next to him with a screech!

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 +1 if man is evil

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 +1 if man is evil

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 +1 if man is evil

As the man is assulted by the eagle Malthazir raises his hand and it glows green. "Uvelucal bluthel!" A bolt of acid shoots from his hand at the man!

Ranged Touch: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


HP 80/80 | AC 21/16/15 | CMD 21 | Fort +7 Ref +12 Will +6 | Per +12, Dark Vision 60' | Init +6 Aegean Unchained Rogue 7 {Nature Fang 1}

After seeing one person's assailant negated, Gruskorb made haste to dispatch the others; a pair seemed to be fending some off towards the middle of the chamber.

Double movement: 15' West, 30' North by the connecting hypotenuse.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

Malthazir summons a white eagle which gores the zombies face, just as the wizard blasts it in the chest with acid. The undead collapses and tumbles down the stairs. It lies still having departed the world.

Round 3 - Bold can post actions; Need a Will save from Garidan before he can act.

Niyut
Human Male (purple)(-15; down)
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear (red)
Garidan <--Needs Will save
Undead Half-Orc (blue)(-15; down)
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)(-12; down)
Elannaris
Truk'tosh (-10)


HP 88/88 Panache 6/7 Stamina 10/10 | AC 28/18/20); 26/18/18 w/composite bow | energy resist: 2 negative, 5 fire | CMD 29 | Fort +6 Ref +12 Will +5 | Per +15, Darkvision 60 ft. | Init +7 (+9 w/swashbuckler initiative);
Class and Skills:
Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 7/Fighter (Lore Warden) 2 | Acro +19, Bluff +10 Climb +7, Inti +15, Stea +15
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +18/+13 (+20/+15 vs. undead) (+2 bane rapier) Ranged +14 (dagger) Ranged +15/+10 (mwk composite shortbow) CMB +11; weapon cord attached: Yes (rapier)

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dice rant:
Thanks for nothing, you useless dice. No, really, I love how you roll high for stuff that doesn't matter like incidental skill checks, then consistently screw on me on the vital stuff. Now Garidan is about to be some random droog's punching bag or sock puppet.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

The robed man's face turns into a horrific image of death. Aeeing this, Garidan turns and runs as fast as he can.

GM Screen:
Frightened: 1d4 ⇒ 2 direction: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19for damage of : 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25for damage of : 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Garidan:
You are frightened for 2 rounds.

Taking no notice of the happenings around him, the Bugbear is intent on firing at Alaquendai. His first arrow strikes the venerable wizard who stumbles and loses concentration for a moment on the rift. The violent storm rages for a moment in the chamber before Alaquendai regains control.

You feel a forceful pull toward the rift as it drags you closer!

I need a reflexs save from everyone.


Male Half-Orc Druid 8/Cleric 1 | HP: 116/116 l AC: 26 (30 with buffs, 32 vs the first 3 attacks per round) /T: 12/FF: 24 l Fort: +15*, Ref: +5*, W: +14* l Init: +0 l Per: +15; Low-light vision l Movement: 30 *Hardy: Gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities *Familiar:51/51

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Add +2 more if this counts as a spell or spell-like ability.


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps

GM Screen:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

The robed man and the bugbear tumble to the ground when the rift was let lose momentarily.

Reflex DC15 to maintain balance in the storm or fall prone.

Round 3 - Bold can post actions; Need a Reflex saves from Garidan

Niyut
Human Male (purple)(-15; down)
Gruskorb
Malthazir
Bugbear (red)
Garidan
Undead Half-Orc (blue)(-15; down)
Undead Human (yellow)
Undead Hobgoblin (green)(-12; down)
Elannaris <-- UP, Need reflex save or prone
Truk'tosh <-- UP (-10)


HP 88/88 Panache 6/7 Stamina 10/10 | AC 28/18/20); 26/18/18 w/composite bow | energy resist: 2 negative, 5 fire | CMD 29 | Fort +6 Ref +12 Will +5 | Per +15, Darkvision 60 ft. | Init +7 (+9 w/swashbuckler initiative);
Class and Skills:
Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 7/Fighter (Lore Warden) 2 | Acro +19, Bluff +10 Climb +7, Inti +15, Stea +15
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +18/+13 (+20/+15 vs. undead) (+2 bane rapier) Ranged +14 (dagger) Ranged +15/+10 (mwk composite shortbow) CMB +11; weapon cord attached: Yes (rapier)

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Dice rant, part 2: Electric Rant-aloo:
Second verse, same as the first :P.

When the smoke bursts forth from the shattered flask, accompanied by a distracting flash of light, Garidan can't stop the reflexive startled gasp which unfortunately causes him to inhale the tainted air. As the terrifying image of the enemy before him overwhelms his mind, Garidan squeals in fright and flees heedlessly away from it, desperate to escape its reach. Any thought of protecting Alaquendai from those seeking to harm him is washed away by sheer, howling terror!

Though some part of him knows that what he's seeing isn't real, that part isn't in control of Garidan's body. It is, sadly, limited to fruitlessly trying to talk him free of the delusion gripping him.

Gari? Get a hold of yourself, Gari. It isn't real.

So strong is the grip of the smoke-induced delusion over his mind that Garidan barely feels the tug of the maelstrom at his back as its power pulls his scrambling feet out from under him and draws him towards its fatal embrace.

By the gods, Gari! Wake up, before we die again!

Can Garidan, as a swift or immediate action, grab on to that column next to him?


Male Noble Elf Wizard 8/Bard 1 | AC 15/10/15 | HP 62/62 | F +3, R +5, W +9 | CMD 12 | Move 30 ft. | Init +6 | Perc +14 (+2 with familiar)

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Oh good.

Malthazir is completely unprepared for the pull and is subject to it's whim. He angrily glares at the bugbear and barks at it. "O arther, druun o khruur taan maan an huukhaalec ach or an!? Tuuc akaan o dac duun draal!"

Goblin:
"You idiot, do you not see he is protecting all of us!? Stop unless you want to die!"


Bright Tower Maps | Last Haven Table #1 Maps | Last Haven Table #2 Maps
Garidan Vissir wrote:

[dice=Reflex Save]1d20 + 5

** spoiler omitted **

Can Garidan, as a swift or immediate action, grab on to that column next to him?

I'd say that is a move action. But, Alaquendai regained control of the maelstrom and it is no longer pulling, so next round you'll take a move to get up and a move 30' further away.

The bugbear scowls at Malthazir; then reaches for his bow with a look of determination upon his face..


HP 88/88 Panache 6/7 Stamina 10/10 | AC 28/18/20); 26/18/18 w/composite bow | energy resist: 2 negative, 5 fire | CMD 29 | Fort +6 Ref +12 Will +5 | Per +15, Darkvision 60 ft. | Init +7 (+9 w/swashbuckler initiative);
Class and Skills:
Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 7/Fighter (Lore Warden) 2 | Acro +19, Bluff +10 Climb +7, Inti +15, Stea +15
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +18/+13 (+20/+15 vs. undead) (+2 bane rapier) Ranged +14 (dagger) Ranged +15/+10 (mwk composite shortbow) CMB +11; weapon cord attached: Yes (rapier)
Valjoen_GM wrote:
The bugbear scowls at Malthazir; then reaches for his bow with a look of determination upon his face..

Suicide:
Life got you down? Feel like there's just no point to anything? Try SUICIDE™! Cool, refreshing SUICIDE™ is available in an exciting variety of methods, one of which is sure to suit you. Try a SUICIDE™ today, and not if you're not 100% satisfied, call our toll-free number (1-800-YOU-LOSE) for a full refund, guaranteed.

SUICIDE™, one is all you'll need!

Warning: Side effects of SUICIDE may include death, halitosis, irritable bowel syndrome, rickets, an infestation of underpants gnomes, herniated testicles, dropsy, a visit by the Spirit of Christmas-Yet-to-Come, reanimation as undead, and blood clots. Consult your common sense before trying SUICIDE™.


Male Half-Orc Druid 8/Cleric 1 | HP: 116/116 l AC: 26 (30 with buffs, 32 vs the first 3 attacks per round) /T: 12/FF: 24 l Fort: +15*, Ref: +5*, W: +14* l Init: +0 l Per: +15; Low-light vision l Movement: 30 *Hardy: Gain +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities *Familiar:51/51

Truk stares in disbelief at the carnage wrecked by his own hand for a moment only to be interrupted by the pull of the vortex.

"I'm coming Niyut!" the big orc says as he lumbers toward his pair. Double moving.

Bodyguard rolls if necessary:

Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The Exchange

Female N bright elf archaeologist 1/phantom thief 1 | HP: 15/15| AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Reflex Save DC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Well, Elannaris was already crouched so failing this doesn't really matter, right?

Elannaris feels the force once more, pulling her.

No... not again...

She held her dagger and the mysterious stone and when she thought about starting a prayer, she force stopped.

1 to 50 of 5,284 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Talanor, the Bright Tower All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.