SR's - Silent Gods (Inactive)

Game Master stormraven


2,501 to 2,550 of 2,582 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

Rat Bastard

As I understand it, you can't take a 5' step when you've taken any form of movement. Standing up counts as a move action, which is nominally a 'movement'. Normally, I'd say you can't get up and take a 5 footer, but I'll allow it in this case.

Jak rallies the troops, vanishes, and reappears standing a short distance away.

Next up... Aerik.

I'll give Aerik until some time this evening to post, otherwise I'll NPC him.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik and his summoned friend both strike at the foe they flank

Doggie Attack (flank/ic): 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 17

Doggie Dmg (ic): 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Aerik Attack (flank/ic): 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9

Aerik Dmg (ic): 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Whether or not those attacks drop the enemy, Aerik will 5-ft to AE-14 and take a move action to draw his sickle.

Summon:
2/3 rounds remaining


Rat Bastard

The summoned dog manages to put a solid bite on the unnatural wolf but doesn't manage to tear out the beast's throat. Aerik swipes at the monster before moving.

Next Up... wolves


The wolves strike without mercy. Jak's sudden appearance triggers the wolf's instincts. It whips around and puts fangs to the scoundrel's whip arm. Zeke fights off the wolf that leaps at his throat... but not before he bleeds heavily from tooth and fang. A wolf goes muzzle to muzzle against the summoned dog - and wins the exchange - tearing into the hound. The animal vanishes. The final wolf leaps into the position held by the now-vanished dog and takes a chunk from the druid's calf.

Round 5

INIT: WWK, Lyrica, Aerik, Jak, Wolves, Ez, Marcus, Wagon

MAP

A's HPs: 15|35
E's HPs: 13|27
J's HPs: 9|27
L's HPs: 3|38
M's HPs: 19|36
Wagon's Dam: 7

Effects:
Sickened: -2 | RND 2 of 5
Jak
Donkeys

BOOM:
Wolf #1 - Attack Jak AC:17
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Wolf #3 - Attack Ezekiel AC:15
Weird Wolf (20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Wolf #4 - Attack DOG AC:13
Weird Wolf (20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Wolf #5 - Attack Aerik AC:18

Weird Wolf(20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Round 5

TRACKING:
HP: 13/27
AC19 FF16 T13 CMD20
F/R/W 5/6/3
1st Level Infusions 3+1/day:
Extracts: Cure Light Wounds, 3 open
Second Wind:
TDW:
Bombs 7/day: xxx
Mutagen (Strength):
Horror Points: 1
Hero Points: 2
EFFECTS

Zeke steps behind Aerik and throws an explosive towards the wolves, hoping to scare them away. "Get out of here, you lousy scavengers!"

5' step to AD14, standard to bomb AF/AG 13/14 intersection. This will hit both wolves for splash, but not us. Damage is 7 Fire, DC 15 refelx for half.

attack vs. AC5: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 - 4 = 10


Marcus circles around, striking at the leader and again trying to draw it away from the wagon.

5 ft step to Y15.

attack, IC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

damage, bludgeoning, IC: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Zeke scorches the wolves with another bomb, nearly dropping one of the beasts.
Marcus swings his axe strongly but fails to penetrate the iron flanks of the giant wolf.
Mattin kicks a panel loose behind his feet, pulls a crossbow from the hiding space, and begins loading it.

Wolf #4 - Reflex DC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Wolf #5 - Reflex DC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Next Up... Round 6: The Wolfening!


The giant wolf snarls and half-turns, trying to focus on both the lumberjack and scoundrel. Its heads snap at them alternately... It seems the divide and conquer method pays off as neither Jak nor Marcus find themselves bitten in half.

Round 6

INIT: WWK, Lyrica, Aerik, Jak, Wolves, Ez, Marcus, Wagon

MAP

A's HPs: 15|35
E's HPs: 13|27
J's HPs: 9|27
L's HPs: 3|38
M's HPs: 19|36
Wagon's Dam: 7

Effects:
Sickened: -2 | RND 3 of 5
Jak
Donkeys

BOOM:
Weird Wolf KING(20/2x) v Jak AC:17 CMD:18
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 + Trip
DAM: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
TRIP: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

v Marcus AC:17 CMD:18
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 + Trip
DAM: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
TRIP: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Round 6

"Dear Sarenrae, let me redeem myself! Let your fire burn through my blade and slay the enemy before me!"

Lyrica drives her scimitar into the wolf at X11!

+1 Scimitar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 (+3 BAB, +3 Str, +1 Weapon Focus, +1 Magic, +2 Flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 (+3 Str, +1 Magic)


Lyrica cuts a wide wound between the monster's ribs. It growls as it coughs up blood and sputum.


Wait, i'm confused... why did Jak re-appear? Vanish should still be active, shouldn't it?


Rat Bastard

My bad. I thought you chose to reappear.


I hadn't intended to, but mechanically the only difference (assuming the wolves have scent) is a 50% miss chance on those attacks against Jak... and of course Jak starting this round invisible. let me know what you want to do, so I can act accordingly.


Rat Bastard

You're invisible. The Wolf King would still miss on both strikes, though both heads would be aimed at Marcus. Unfortunately, the other net effect is the regular wolf's attack wouldn't target you, it would hit and knock out Lyrica which would then remove her attack from play. I'm going to wave that bit. I'll return your HPs and you are invisible.


Thanks. The stormraven giveth. Sorry for the complication.
Round 6

Unseen, Jak hesitates briefly, dangerous enemies and injured friends on both sides. He chooses, steps into place, and switches weapons.

He blinks back into view next to the massive two-headed monstrosity, continuing his encouraging shouts in a now-wordless battlecry. His morningstar whistles towards the creature’s dark coat.

swift: arcane strike
Free: continue Inspire Courage
Free: 5’ step to Y.12
Free: switch whip to off-hand
Move: draw morningstar
Standard: power attack the big bad wolf (inspire, flanking, invisible, power attack, arcane strike, sickened)
.
morningstar: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 27; <-- CRIT?
damage: 8 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 13
crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 2 = 10
total damage: 13 + 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ 13 + (7) + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 25

status:
HP 14/27
AC 17 T13 FF14
CMD 18 FF 15
Fort +3 Reflex +6 Will +6
---> +3 vs. Fear (Courageous; Inspire Courage +1)

Horror Points: 1

Conditions/Effects: Inspire Courage +1, Sickened


Jak blinks into existence and hammers the giant wolf's back leg with a bone-breaking shot. Flesh gives and his weapon chips bone. The wolf howls in anger and anguish.

Next Up... Aerik.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik winces in pain, grits his teeth, and tries to put down the injured foe to the south of him.

Sickle Attack (insp courage): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20

Dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Then he 5fts to AD-13, trying to form a wall with Zeke and the wagon


Rat Bastard

Aerik strikes down the wounded wolf before stepping back to form a defensive line.

Next Up... wolves.


The remaining wolves strike again wounding scoundrel, bonesetter, and druid alike.

Round 6

INIT: WWK, Lyrica, Aerik, Jak, Wolves, Ez, Marcus, Wagon

MAP

A's HPs: 11|35
E's HPs: 6|27
J's HPs: 10|27
L's HPs: 3|38
M's HPs: 19|36
Wagon's Dam: 7

Effects:
Sickened: -2 | RND 3 of 5
Jak
Donkeys

BOOM:
Wolf #1 - Attack Jak AC:17
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Wolf #3 - Attack Ezekiel AC:15
Weird Wolf (20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Wolf #5 - Attack Aerik AC:18

Weird Wolf(20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


TRACKING:
HP: 27/27
AC19 FF16 T13 CMD20 [ooc]+2 Natural Armor

F/R/W 5/6/3
1st Level Infusions 3+1/day:
Extracts: Cure Light Wounds, 3 open
Second Wind:
TDW:
Bombs 7/day: xx
Mutagen (Strength): x
Horror Points: 1
Hero Points: 2
EFFECTS
Strength Mutagen[/ooc]

Zeke steps away from the wolves and downs the vile mixture, feeling his muscles tense up.

Step to AC13, standard to use mutagen.


Mattin waves his crossbow around the battlefield, trying to figure out where to shoot. With Jak's warning, he doesn't waste a bolt on the hulking two-headed wolf. Lacking faith in his ability to fire accurately into the swirling melee of his comrades with most of the remaining animals, he has only one good choice. He sends his bolt streaking at the wolf stalking the Alchemist.

The old man is somewhat surprised when his bolt actually catches the beast in the shoulder, eliciting a growl. He quickly scrambles to reload.

HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
DAM: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Next Up... Marcus


Marcus takes the opening from Jak's thundering hit and picks a head, swinging his axe with all his might into the maw of the beast.

attack, IC, flank: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

crit damage, IC, bludgeoning: 10 + 6 = 16

confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

crit damage: 2d10 + 12 ⇒ (9, 7) + 12 = 28

Whoa


Rat Bastard

Marcus smashes through the jaw of the beast and his axe keeps going, crashing into the creature's single sternum and driving a massive wedge of bone into its black heart. It dies instantly, collapsing in a heap of rotting fur and flesh.

Round 7

INIT: WWK, Lyrica, Aerik, Jak, Wolves, Ez, Marcus, Wagon


O.O ... blink ... blink ... O.O

Putrid, black fur and guts spray Jak. And unfortunately he doesn’t get his mouth shut in time as he continues his wordless encouragement. Sputtering and half-choking (and now nearly vomitting), he spins on the remaining weird wolf, his swing recklessly wild.

5’ step to flanking (if necessary) with Lyrica.
Swift for Arcane Strike
Continue Inspire
Morningstar attack on X.11 (flank, Inspire, power attack, arcane strike, sickened)
.
Morningstar: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 8
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 10


Rat Bastard

Next Up... Aerik and Lyrica


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Round 7

Lyrica slashes at the wolf (X11), desperately trying to slay the beast!

+1 Scimitar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 (+3 BAB, +3 Str, +1 Weapon Focus, +1 Magic, +2 Flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 (+3 Str, +1 Magic)


Rat Bastard

Lyrica slashes into the beast but doesn't quite end its life.

Next Up... Aerik


Rat Bastard

tick tock


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik tries to patch up Zeke's wounds, keeping a wary eye on the encroaching wolves...

Cast Defensively DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

CLW on Zeke: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

whew!


Rat Bastard

Aerik heals his ally as they stand against the wagon and ready their weapons.

Next Up... Wolves


Jak fends off the attacks of the snarling wolf between Lyrica and himself. With a howl of outrage for its dead pack-leader, the wolf stalking the Bonesetter instead charges Marcus and leaps on the lumberjack, biting into his abdomen and trying to tear out his viscera. The final wolf, spurred on by its packmate, vents its own fury on the Druid. Blood sprays from Aerik's throat as the wolf clamps down.

Round 7

INIT: Lyrica, Aerik, Jak, Wolves, Ez, Marcus, Wagon

MAP

A's HPs: 3|35
E's HPs: 13|27
J's HPs: 10|27
L's HPs: 3|38
M's HPs: 12|36
Wagon's Dam: 7

Effects:
Sickened: -2 | RND 3 of 5
Jak
Donkeys

BOOM:
Wolf #1 - Attack Jak AC:17
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Wolf #3 - Charges Marcus AC:17
Weird Wolf (20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 2 = 21
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Wolf #5 - Attack Aerik AC:18

Weird Wolf (20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Crit?
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 No
DAM: 6 + 2 = 8

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Sing-songy intercom voice: Paging Mr. Hyde and the King Wolf Slayer.... Mr. Hyde and the King Wolf Slayer, your party is waiting.


Go on, get!

Marcus sends a backhand swipe at the wolf near him, sidestepping to the east again.

Attack, IC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Damage, IC, bludgeoning: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

5ft step to Z16.


Marcus breaks a wolf-rib with a loud crack but the beast is still up and ready for blood.

The elder Howell looks across the battlefield, wondering where his crossbow can best be put to use. Everyone is wounded - seriously wounded in the case of Aerik and Lyrica. But of all his townmen, only Marcus stands alone. He aims his crossbow carefully, prays to the gods of luck, and hopes he doesn't put a bolt through the lumberjack... He fires into the swirling melee of a man wrestling with something that was once a wolf.

Marcus faces off against the snarling wolf. In the heat of battle, he doesn't hear the crossbow twang. He only see the blur of the thick bolt blasting a hole through the wolf's skull and carrying away a haze of grey matter. The wolf staggers for two steps and hits the ground, already dead.

Mattin quickly grabs another bolt and begins reloading.

Mattin Crossbow (19/2x)
HIT: 1d20 + 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 4 + 1 = 21 firing into Melee, IC, crit?
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 + 1 = 18 Yes
DAM: 8 + 1 + 1d8 + 1 ⇒ 8 + 1 + (8) + 1 = 18

Next UP... Zeke


Round 7

TRACKING:
HP: 13/27
AC19 FF16 T13 CMD20
F/R/W 5/6/3
1st Level Infusions 3+1/day:
Extracts: Cure Light Wounds, 3 open
Second Wind:
TDW:
Bombs 7/day: xx
Mutagen (Strength):
Horror Points: 1
Hero Points: 2
EFFECTS

Zeke steps back up to the wolf, the liquid flowing through him giving him strength. He brings up his walking staff and brings it down upon the wolf.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


The bonesetter stoves in one side of the wolf's head with a cracking blow from his staff. Something keeps the foul abomination alive by a thread. It growls through its half-gone head. The tongue lolls out from the missing chunk of its muzzle.

Round 8

INIT: Lyrica, Aerik, Jak, Wolves, Ez, Marcus, Wagon

MAP

A's HPs: 3|35
E's HPs: 13|27
J's HPs: 10|27
L's HPs: 3|38
M's HPs: 12|36
Wagon's Dam: 7

Effects:
Sickened: -2 | RND 4 of 5
Jak
Donkeys


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Round 8

Lyrica continues to strike at the wolf (X11), with her scimitar, but grows weary of the battle.

+1 Scimitar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 (+3 BAB, +3 Str, +1 Weapon Focus, +1 Magic, +2 Flank)
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 (+3 Str, +1 Magic)


Rat Bastard

Blood loss saps Lyrica's battle strength. Her blow misses the wolf by a hair.

Next Up... Aerik & Jak


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik hacks at the wolf, trying to put it down for good

Sickle Attack (i.c.): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

dmg: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

5ft to AC-14


Rat Bastard

Blood-slick, Aerik's sickle slides awry on his strike.

Next Up... Jak


Jak lapses into determined silence as he coordinates his attacks with Lyrica. As the dread wolf just avoids her blade, he swings where it dodges to, his morningstar humming with arcane power.

Arcane strike
Dismiss Inspire (Lingering Performance rd 1 of 2)
Morningstar strike (flank, Inspire, power attack, arcane strike, sickened)
.
morningstar: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 10

If that destroys the wolf, Jak will move to AD.11

status:
HP 10/27
AC 17 T13 FF14
CMD 18 FF 15
Fort +3 Reflex +6 Will +6
---> +3 vs. Fear (Courageous; Inspire Courage +1)

Horror Points: 1

Conditions/Effects: Inspire Courage +1 (Lingering Perf 1 of 2)


Rat Bastard

The wolf jinks, avoiding the Paladin's attack, and catches Jak's morningstar across the head for its efforts. The skull splinters under the blow, slaying the foul creature.

Next Up... Last Wolf


Ahhhh WOOOOOOOO...

The remaining Weird Wolf howls its outrage at its fallen packmates. Then it lunges at the bonesetter, tearing into his guts. With his enhanced strength Zeke manages to throw the wolf back, but not before it nearly eviscerates him.

Zeke is staggered.

Round 8

INIT: Lyrica, Aerik, Jak, Wolf, Ez, Marcus, Wagon

If somehow the wolf survives Ez, Marcus and Mattin... Lyrica, Aerik, and Jak can immediately post their Round 9 actions.

MAP

A's HPs: 3|35
E's HPs: 0|27
J's HPs: 10|27
L's HPs: 3|38
M's HPs: 12|36
Wagon's Dam: 7

Effects:
Sickened: -2 | RND 4 of 5
Jak
Donkeys

BOOM:
Wolf #5 - Attack Zeke AC:15

Weird Wolf (20/2x)
Bite HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Crit?
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Yes
DAM: 6 + 2 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ 6 + 2 + (3) + 2 = 13

Slam HIT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Marcus stalks alongside the wagon, swinging his hammer in a downward smash at the final wolf's spine while it is preoccupied with Ezekiel.

Move to AD 13

Marcus smash: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

damage, IC, bludgeoning: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

That is ENOUGH! I have HAD IT, with the Mutha------- wolves by the Mutha------- WAGON!


Rat Bastard

The lumberjack has had enough. He stalks the wolf and hammers it into the ground, twice.

Combat OVER

Feel free to heal, RP, etc. I will say that there will be no further encounters on your way to Dies Drear, so you can 'waive' the healing and assume it happens. But that is up to you.


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

What about Lay on Hands? Does that work? Should I role play that out and try to solve that mystery?


Rat Bastard

Your Lay on Hands does not work. RP will be necessary to get to the bottom of that, I'd say.


Jak’s full weight sags against the wagon, like his bones melted. He leans for a few moments, breathing deeply (the way people do when they’re trying not to vomit) and tries to spit the tar-like filth from his mouth. ”Next time, Marcus,” he says, looking over the wagon with a weak grin, ”I’ll just leave this sh!t to you.” His head sags once more, though he looks to be collecting himself. ”Remind me… again… not to piss you off.”

After another minute of collecting himself, he pushes away from the wagon and begins cleaning the filth from his weapons. He runs an eye over the group, ”One more we walk away from, eh?” He notes everyone’s poor shape, ”Everyone alright? Da?”

I have one spell slot left. Zeke needs it the most? Or can he heal himself with pots as we travel?


Zeke drinks one of the vials he has, healing the wounds he suffered. "Dang things....damn near got me." Zeke feels the wounds start to knit up, feeling not so close to death's door. "I hope we don't have any other problems like that on the way back. I've got a few more curatives I can mix up."

I've got 4 slots I can expend. Passing one to Aerik and Lyrica as well. Who wants the fourth one?

Zeke CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Aerik CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Lyrica CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


"Give it to the wolf slayer over there," Jak says, indicating Marcus. "I've got a bit of special sauce in reserve."

Jak takes the opportunity while Zeke is tending to the group to spend the last of his mother's gift.. his cuts close a bit, the pain dulling noticeably.

Cure Light Wounds on self: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9; 19/27 hp

2,501 to 2,550 of 2,582 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Silent Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.