[SFS] GM-8574: 01-QUEST Into the Unknown - Part 1 (28 AUG 2017) - Table 2 (Inactive)

Game Master Jason Lillis

Blog post with rules cheat sheet!

CURRENT TABLETOP!

The Odyssey:

STARFINDER SOCIETY DRAKE (TIER 4)
Medium transport
Speed 8; Maneuverability average (turn 2); Drift 1
AC 14; TL 14
HP 85; DT —; CT 17
Shields light 70 (forward 20, port 15, starboard 15, aft 20)
Attack (Forward) heavy laser cannon (4d8), coilgun (4d4)
Attack (Aft) coilgun (4d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4), high explosive missile launcher (4d8 - 5 missiles)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic; Systems budget medium-range sensors, crew quarters (good), mk 1 trinode computer, mk 4 armor, mk 4 defenses; Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods
Modifiers +1 to any three checks per round
Complement 4–7

Other pertinent graphics and maps will be linked here in the header.


1 to 50 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Part 1: Station

You've arrived and been ushered into a meeting room with Venture Captain Arvin, and no-nonsense venture-captain quickly gets to the business at hand. The tall and confident lashunta man gestures to several functional chairs, inviting you to sit. “Thank you for arriving so quickly. As I mentioned in my comm message, we have an urgent opportunity to recover some critical information.

“Several months ago, a crew of Starfinders took a ship called the Unbounded Wayfarer into the Vast to explore a series of uncharted planets. They never returned. Earlier today, a vesk pawnbroker in the Downlow neighborhood contacted us, offering to sell us several Starfinder insignias. These insignias belonged to the lost crew of the Unbounded Wayfarer, and that immediately caught the Society’s attention. The pawnbroker—named Julzakama—doesn’t realize the true value of the insignias. We negotiated a purchase price in exchange for the insignias and information about the seller. We hope this seller can lead us to the Unbounded Wayfarer and its crew.

“We’ve remotely transferred the requested credits to Julzakama. Now, we need you to collect the insignias and all the information you can from the vesk regarding whoever sold him the insignias, and then track down that seller. Learn where to find the Unbounded Wayfarer and its crew. I’m worried that the seller might not be on the station for long, so act quickly. If you have any questions, please make them fast.”

In addition to any questions, you may make a Culture check to see if you know more about Julzakama. You can also attempt a Diplomacy check and roll 1d4 to determine the number of hours it takes to try and learn the same information.

What do you do?


Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya:

The vesk will nod her head, acknowledging the briefing had military precision.

Culture: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

"Do you think there's going to be trouble?" she asks. "I don't do... talking."


.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic 8 (SP 56/56) (HP 44/50) (EAC 21, KAC 23) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +3) (Init +12) (Perception +14)

A Lashunta, studying a heads-up-display on a bulky bracer on her left arm, looks up in alarm.

"Good heavens! It sounds like we don't have much time..."


"Seems pretty forward: meet with the vendor, find the seller, and then find the location of the ship. Can you tell us about the Starfinders in the crew of the ship? It might help if we have to identify people...or bodies."

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

The lithe, blue-skinned android drinks in each word as it is spoken by the human with the violet hair.

"This one concurs. Additional information would only increase our chance of a successful recovery."

Iseph slowly glances at the large Vesk sitting across from them. "You mentioned our broker is a Vesk? Perhaps we can bear witness to some... Veskian diplomacy. If the situation requires it, of course."


Male Shirren Mystic 4: EAC/KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:2, Will:8, SP:28/28, HP;30/30, RP:6/6, Init:1, Perc:11, blindsense

Altronus asks his allies for advice as to what he should. Hey fellow adventures, you got any suggestions as to how I can make myself useful?


Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya

"Yeah." the female Vesk replies, showing a little toothy grin. "Don't die. Kick ass." She laughs, amused at her 'wit'.

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.
Aleon Hunter wrote:
Altronus asks his allies for advice as to what he should. Hey fellow adventures, you got any suggestions as to how I can make myself useful?

"Unless anyone else here knows something of importance about our broker, you could always ask around about him. It would certainly take longer, and we are on a time limit to track down any leads we get on the seller." You've got a +5 to Diplomacy, but it'll take 1-4 hours.

Iseph looks around the room at their compatriots.

"Has anyone dealt with this Julzakama in the past?" Anyone else have Culture trained?


Male Shirren Mystic 4: EAC/KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:2, Will:8, SP:28/28, HP;30/30, RP:6/6, Init:1, Perc:11, blindsense

diplomacy: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (8) = 13 hours: 1d4 ⇒ 4 as Altronus tries to gather information on Julzakama. I wasn't sure if it was worth the time or not, but what the heck.

edit: if someone wants to aid me, we could have a 15 going on here, since most checks are in multiples of 5


Arvin cocks his head to the side while considering Obozaya's initial question. "With Julzakama? It's unlikely that he would give you trouble - though he's probably paid for protection from one of the local gangs, AND we have already paid him handsomely for the insignias and the information. You shouldn't have to ruffle his scales. As for the seller who brought him those insignias, that's for you to investigate."

"As for Julzakama himself, well, he runs a pawnshop called Julzakama’s Loans and is an unusually arrogant vesk. I don’t know him, but I get the impression that I wouldn’t like him much if I did.” Venture-Captain Arvin also provides directions to Julzakama’s shop, and you all feel confident that you could find it.

I'll give y'all a chance to try a Culture or Aid Another on Diplomacy (Gather Information) to help Altronus before moving on, or please ask if you have other questions for Arvin.

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Sensing a lull in the conversation, Iseph breaks the silence.

"This seller... once we learn from them the whereabouts of the Wayfarer, what are we to do with them? Are we to inform the station's security services? Or are we to transfer them to custody of the Society? I'm used to more... permanent solutions."


Navasi:

Cultures: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Maybe -5 to DC if he's part of the underworld?

"Well, as our Venture Captain said, I know he runs a pawnship, and he's a Vesk who sells information as well as stuff. Let me think for a moment."


Arvin looks to Iseph. "In the eyes of station security, it is unlikely that this seller has broken any laws of note. However, if they should, say, attack you unprovoked, then it would be your determination on how you could best respond to that flagrant violation of laws against assault."

Navasi recalls hearing tell in Downlow that Julzakama is a domineering brute and that only the truly desperate deal with him. Further, he responds better to bluster than to honeyed words, and it's likely that a show of (metaphorical) force will be more effective than trying to appeal to his better nature.

Your party gains a +2 insight bonus to Intimidate checks against Julzakama for the remainder of the adventure.

----------

Downlow is a lower-class district of the station. It and others like it are more likely to respond to the leadership of local gangs than a more formal government, but the tenacious truces that these gangs take up ensure a general peace (though protection costs can be high for store owners).

Although some areas of Downlow are clean and trendy, the narrow alley of concrete and metal buildings you find yourself in drips with oil and sparking wires. A wide, red neon electric sign reads “Julzakama’s Loans” on a building sandwiched between a Kuthite sensation house and a derelict building covered with graffiti. The shop’s solid metal door contains a single, small window too grimy to peer through.

The interior of Julzakama’s Loans is crammed with shelves containing all manner of near-valueless items, from small appliances to VR game consoles and jars of colored powders. The shop has the acrid smell of a reptile house that has not been cleaned in months.

A massive vesk in a muscle shirt stands at the rear of the shop, behind a low desk and a series of heavy metal bars anchored into the ceiling.

He is carelessly disassembling an old computer when you step through the door, and spares but a moments glance at you as you approach. "Well, what'll you have? Or are you selling? Get to it, I've got important work to do."

What do you do?


Male Shirren Mystic 4: EAC/KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:2, Will:8, SP:28/28, HP;30/30, RP:6/6, Init:1, Perc:11, blindsense

when you redid the link, you didn't make a dicussion thread for this game. Nothing when I click on dicussion

Atronus will examine the shop to see what it has, including insignias.
perception: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (9) = 10


"We're here to pick up a package that was already paid for, as well as gather information. Let us have that, and we'll be out of your hair."

Wayfinders

EAC: 12 KAC: 13 vsCM: 21 | SP: 7/7 HP: 10/12 RP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+6 | Perception +8 | Conditions:
Mystic Spells:
CL 1st, ranged +1) 1st (3/3)—mind thrust, mystic cure, share language 0 (at will)—detect affliction, detect magic, stabilize, telekinetic projectile

The shirren walks along making a clicking sound that emits from his mouth every now and then. His silence is a little unnerving again as he has said nothing since arriving and leaving with you from the Venture Captain's office.

Heading into the Downlow he is seemingly more excited as his clicking sound seems to have become more frequent. He stands off to side and watches the interaction with the Vesk and the human.

Navasi (Vrog):
You hear an unfamiliar voice in your mind "Tchk..tchk..This shop is full of many interesting items. What is it that he sells here? Tchk..tchk..Let us not be thrown off by his stature. The Vesk are known for filling their chest cavities with air to make smaller beings fear them."


Keskodai:

"Don't let Obodaya hear that!"


The vesk grins broadly when you mention the package. "Well then, manling - you're just in time. Here's your parcel for your betters." He slides a metal box through a gap in the bars and gives you a wolfish grin. "Thanks for your business." When you open the box to inspect the contents, you see seven insignias bearing the compass-like logo of the Starfinder Society.

After a moment, the vesk scratches the scaly skin between his bony beardspikes with a clawed hand and says, “Seems I’m now fully paid for those trinkets there. I remember Arvin said something about wanting information, too, and I can do that. But information costs extra.” His voice grows hard at this last line, clearly taking a defiant stance.

What do you do?


Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya

Obozaya looks at Navasi. "Hear what?" she asks.

Turning to the other Vesk, she taps her Doshko on the floor plates. She looks around the room. "Who sold them to you?" she asks in Vesk. "We want to know where they found them. How much extra?"


Julzakama grins. "My lovely lady, what a bold question! I like you," the vesk chortles back in Vesk. "You give me a hundred credits, I'll tell you anything you like. Maybe give you something else, too, if you play your cards right."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya

She flashes Julzakama a self-satisfied grin. She was awesome, why wouldn't he like her?

To the rest of the group, she says: "Hundred credits. Get the info."

Wayfinders

EAC: 12 KAC: 13 vsCM: 21 | SP: 7/7 HP: 10/12 RP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+6 | Perception +8 | Conditions:
Mystic Spells:
CL 1st, ranged +1) 1st (3/3)—mind thrust, mystic cure, share language 0 (at will)—detect affliction, detect magic, stabilize, telekinetic projectile

Keskodai looks at Obozaya with an inquisitive look. As he does his clicking gets louder.

Obozaya:
In your mind you hear an unfamiliar voice"Tchk...tchk..that is very thoughtful of you to pay for the information but should you not charge more if you intend to mate with this one. Tchk...tchk..You must be worth more than one hundred credits?"

Keskodai then turns to Navasi

Navasi:
"I do not think it matters the Vesk seem to be prepared to engage in a mating ritual for the information. Obozaya is charging to little for womb though."


Navasi:

Keskodai:

I would tell her to stay on task, but I wouldn't dream of standing in the way of true love."

Navasi smirks as if she remembered a joke then straightens her face. [b]"I don't have alot of money on me at the moment, but let's see if we can pool our money to meet this gentleman's price."[/b

I have 17 credits.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic 8 (SP 56/56) (HP 44/50) (EAC 21, KAC 23) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +3) (Init +12) (Perception +14)

The Lashunta, knowing that she is not especially intimidating, waits to see whether anyone else wants to try their luck...

I only have 1 credit, apparently.

Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.
Obozaya wrote:
"Hundred credits. Get the info."

Iseph pats Obozaya on the shoulder. "Save us our credits. True vesk negotiate through combat rather than any currency, no?"

They then glower at Julzakama through the bars that separate him from the rest of the store.

"Our vesk wears three inches of ballistic plate and is an artist with her doshko. What would stop her from simply cutting her way in there and beating the information from you?"

Iseph steps to the side, giving Julzakama an unobstructed view of the powerful Obozaya.

"My money's on our vesk."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Julzakama holds his hands up in the air. “All right, all right; don't go interrupting my livelihood. Just tryin' to scratch out a living. The seller gave her name as Exegara, and she wasn’t from around here. Wore a flight suit, like she had come off a long trip. Once she had her money, she asked about where to purchase clean skeletons. I don’t carry goods like that, so I sent her to the Vat Garden. She was definitely an Eoxian. She looked like a man-ling, but didn’t breathe or blink or anything. Smelled terrible, too. She mentioned something about hiring some local muscle. 'just in case.' You go looking for her, you take that fine sample of Vesk loveliness with you - might need it.”

Navasi Culture Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 (since she's the only one who has it trained)

Navasi knows that the Vat Garden is about 10 minutes away from Julzakama's Loans. It's is a ysoki-operated garden, once a vast pool of bio-active substances that drained away decades ago. The residue in the pool still enhances the growth of biological organisms, and an enterprising ysoki family purchased the empty pool and turned it into a garden, selling fresh plants around Absalom Station. Demand exceeded their supply, so the family took in any sort of biological waste as mulch to grow their riotous tangle of plants.

Navasi also knows that the ysoki surreptitiously accept corpses to help grow their plants. This side business is not technically illegal, and the ysoki cultivate good relations with local law enforcement for protection.

What do you do?

Wayfinders

EAC: 12 KAC: 13 vsCM: 21 | SP: 7/7 HP: 10/12 RP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+6 | Perception +8 | Conditions:
Mystic Spells:
CL 1st, ranged +1) 1st (3/3)—mind thrust, mystic cure, share language 0 (at will)—detect affliction, detect magic, stabilize, telekinetic projectile

Keskodai nods at Iseph which is soon followed by his usual clicking sounds.

Iseph:
Within your mind you hear a melodic voice "Tchk...tchk...well done. The vesk are given to show of force from what I have see. Do you think our vesk was likely to fight with her own kind? Tchk...tchk..I had thought they were about to mate, but I erred somewhere?"

Navasi:
"Tchk...tchk...so there will be no mating occurring now?...Tchk...tchk..This is too bad...The breeding practices of the Vesk is one I have not been able to witness yet."

As the group mills around for the first time you hear the voice of Keskodai it is a low humming sound that almost seems to echo as he speaks. "Tchk...tchk..We should..tchk...tchk..investigate..tchk...tchk...this pool and the ysoki farm."

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

"An Eoxian unloading Starfinder insignias, and now looking for fresh skeletons? Nothing suspicious about that."

Iseph looks around at the squad.

"To clarify, that... was a joke."

Iseph is good to go to the Vat Gardens, barring anyone else's objection.


Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya

The large vesk grunts, satisfied. "I might get to have a battle, after all." she says.

"She made a mistake, hiring local muscle. Not as good as me."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic 8 (SP 56/56) (HP 44/50) (EAC 21, KAC 23) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +3) (Init +12) (Perception +14)

The Lashunta gulps.

"An Eoxian hunting for fresh corpses? No good can come from that..."


Quick update: New discussion thread HERE. I'll post again in a bit.


The station passageways open into an enormous sunken pool filled with a riotous growth of plants. A narrow walkway leading to other parts of Downlow encircles the overgrown vat, and a spire of some kind of machinery stands in its center. For such a busy section of Downlow, the area is surprisingly quiet. Two ladders and a steep staircase pierce the foliage and lead down into the vat.

As you get closer, you easily hear someone rooting around in the dirt at the far end of the Vat. Through the undergrowth, you catch glimpse of 4 figures: three brutish looking human men, and one cloaked individual.

What do you do? How do you approach the situation?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Ace Pilot Mechanic 8 (SP 56/56) (HP 44/50) (EAC 21, KAC 23) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +3) (Init +12) (Perception +14)

The Lashunta winces.

"I think we have found our target, and it looks like they have company..."


Navasi:

Keskodai:

Great, now you have me imagining Oba and this guy breeding. Thanks for that.

As the group arrives at the gardens, Navasi will turn to the others and say "Well, lets go see what these folks are up to. I be nothing good, given that one of them is wearing a cloak like a pre-Gap villain. Let's see if we can sneak up on them."

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Iseph nods at Navasi's suggestion, while thumbing the maglock holster on their hip to the ready position. Now, with a little effort, the pistol would come free from it's mooring pad, ready to draw on any hostile threats.

Keeping low to the ground, Iseph moves down the stairs to the left and slips behind a row of plants.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Male Shirren Mystic 4: EAC/KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:2, Will:8, SP:28/28, HP;30/30, RP:6/6, Init:1, Perc:11, blindsense

Altronus knows he can't sneak up on people well, so he stands back from a distance.

Wayfinders

EAC: 12 KAC: 13 vsCM: 21 | SP: 7/7 HP: 10/12 RP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | F:+1 R:+1 W:+6 | Perception +8 | Conditions:
Mystic Spells:
CL 1st, ranged +1) 1st (3/3)—mind thrust, mystic cure, share language 0 (at will)—detect affliction, detect magic, stabilize, telekinetic projectile

Keskodai waits in the back trying his best to observe the others while staying quiet.


Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya

"I don't get the point." she sighs, hanging back and switching to her reaction cannon so she can fire on them as soon as things go sideways. "But okay."


GM Screen:
Perception
Corvell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Gurge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Jarkin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Exegara: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Navasi and Iseph have a brief moment where it appears that none of them have yet noticed you at your current locations. Iseph hears the shrouded figure hiss, "Should have hired a laborer to help me dig here instead of you meatheads. I could have been out of here in minutes instead of..." the voice trails off into inaudible muttering. Iseph also sees one of the men look up towards the opening beyond which the others are waiting, as though he may have heard something, but he goes back to a somewhat more relaxed watching position after a moment.

What do you do?

Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Once settled in behind a row of plants, Iseph spots the four figures.

Hrm. Self-query; "RoE considering current operating theatre, local laws and customs." <result>; issue declaration of harmful intent before use of deadly force, at very least.

Hrmmmm. Self-query; "predicted outcome of initiating firefight given current circumstances" <result> four hostiles, with self "Iseph" partially isolated from ally support... initial strike: reasonable chance of success; combat: highly likely; injury to self: given current numbers, highly likely, with three hostiles returning fire as reaction.

Hrmmmmmmmmmm.

Iseph looks behind to the stairs, seeing Navasi's outline from behind the second story's ledge. Dejected at their current situation, Iseph pulls their comm unit, and thumbs out a quick message.

<< Total of 4 targets; currently unaware. Initiating contact from current position is too dangerous. Will wait in ambush, can possibly subdue one in close quarters if necessary. >>

Iseph sends the message, then looks to the balcony, awaiting a reply. The android shrugs their shoulders at their current situation.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Navasi:

Through her Comms, Navasi will text out I have a bad idea I think will work. Wait here, but if they start shooting, come get me.

With that out of the way, Navasi will creep around, then come walking in with all the swagger of a police detective and say "Freeze! Nobody move! You're all under arrest!"

To get the inevitable Bluff check out of the way: 1d20 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (14) + (6) + 6 = 26


Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya

"Was that the signal?" she mutters, trying to see through the plant life. Grunting, she decides it's good enough, and steps out where she can get a clear line of sight and flicking off the safety on her cannon, making herself quite obviously visible.

No one's started shooting yet, so she didn't open fire. But she kept her cannon aimed right for the closest goon.

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Iseph smiles at the thought. That's right, criminal scum! Beware the long arm of Officer Navasi.


Male Shirren Mystic 4: EAC/KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:2, Will:8, SP:28/28, HP;30/30, RP:6/6, Init:1, Perc:11, blindsense

Altronus rushes forward as soon as he hears Navasis speak. "He is right." bluff aid: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (4) = 5


GM Screen:

E: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
C: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
G: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
J: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Iseph hears quiet cursing from all four, and all look up towards the entrance. There's a rustle (you think the cloaked one is slinking back to stay out of sight, and one of the men in the lead says, "What's all this 'bout, officer? Just pickin' up me produce for the next meal, that's all. Let's talk this out like civilized folk, eh?"

Iseph also hears...:
To the side, he says to the others, "No way no lawman can see how many of us're down here unless they come in after us. Distract to keep 'em away from her who's payin' us, right? Just us out for a little pick, and we get 'em off her tail we's in for a bonus, I reckon." This last part was a little lower, as though avoiding the 'boss's' hearing.

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Iseph is wary that the hooded figure will try to make a break for it, so they creep up as best as they can (moving half speed to the left/west).

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


Male Outsider (native) Gamer 15 / DM 7 / Author 4

Obozaya

The large Vesk soldier tromps down the lane towards them. "Hey, hoodie! Get back here." She calls, shifting her cannon to aim at the cloth-swathed figure. "Coward looks like they're about to bolt."


Navasi:

"Looks to me like you are all looking for some sort of package. Drugs, perhaps? Spread out and start searching the soil." she says to the others without taking her eyes off the hooded individual.

Acquisitives

Genderless Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 RP: 5/5 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | | F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

I moved Obozaya and Navasi's positions on the battlemat to better reflect the last couple of posts. Apologies if it's not what you had in mind. Just waiting for the rest of the gang to take positions, then Iseph will attempt to creep closer.

1 to 50 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] GM-8574: 01-QUEST Into the Unknown - Part 1 (28 AUG 2017) - Table 2 - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.