RPGSS R4 Playtest by Post (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh


1 to 50 of 101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

simply M Draco Electricus author 2, herper 4, canine exerciser 9,

OK time to get this started. Please give me your character and level. If you are new to PBP I only ask three things, learn how to use [out of character] so we can ask lots of questions and discuss the encounter, learn how to use [dice], and post daily (or more :). As a play test let's focus on the ROLL vs the ROLE and maybe we can get more than one in.


Silver ! Gold

A covered glass tank filled with bubbling liquid wraps around this domed chamber’s central pillar at chest height. Glass pipes secured by metal brackets run from the tank, up the pillar, and across the ceiling like a broken parasol before disappearing through doorways strung with diaphanous curtains. A barely discernible shimmer of hues moves through the bubbling tank and a faint sickly sweet odor fills the air.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Valeros Fighter 7 grins as he looks around the room.

"This looks like my kind of place," he says, inhaling deeply. "I'm so glad our travels brought us here."

We could possibly use some background information for why we're here. Or I can cheat and look behind the GM's screen. : )

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32, 2011 Top 4

Merisiel Rogue 7 rolls her eyes at Valeros' statement. Though she is far from surprised by it.

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

Oi, I didn't realize how few pregens there were, or that so few classes were covered. I wanted to give one of the less-core classes a whirl. sigh I'll let y'all know what I'm playing within the next few hours.


Male Human (I think) Level 57 Dad

Hello party - your wonderful healer type here - could someone point me to the level 7 healer choices - I'm not sure where to look (or whether I need to be a PFS member to access them?). Many thanks. Once I have that, I will create a suitable alias for "in game" chatter and actions :)

Curaigh - I will continue with my Map Fu reviews on the maps but as I don't read the encounter when doing those, I should still be able to play fairly sans spoilers. If it's a problem, just say so and I'll bow out graciously.


Silver ! Gold

no problem AA, I figured w'ed all read them :) pre-gens are on the PFS 'players resource' page, the closest link I can provide is on the RPGSS thread. The next link is the download itself :)
Ziv, there is a ninja & gunslinger pregen too. The NPC codex has more if you have it, but those are free.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The NPC Codex is now in the PRD too, so they're all free.

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

I'll take an arcane caster, then. I'll choose something out of the npc codex right away.


Silver ! Gold

Some set-up:

Numeria’s border town of Lackthroat has no shortage of establishments designed to slake even the most unusual of thirsts. Chief among these is the Vise. Situated on the top of a small rise at the end of Joy Street, the other buildings that once stood near it have long since been toppled or burned to the ground. Rumors persist that the mysterious proprietors of the Vise had a hand in the demolitions of the surrounding buildings. Five domes of varying sizes, each topped with a tall rod or spike, poke out of the building’s slanted slate roof. A sign depicting a workman’s vise closing on an amorphous shape (which no two viewers describe in the same way) swings over large wooden double doors bound with iron.

Acting on their friend’s behalf the party has been looking for Axia over the course of several weeks and succeeded in tracking her as far as the Vise.

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

I'll make this simple and stick with the Ezren wizard pregen. I haven't read the encounter yet.

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

Who's Axia?


Hand's clenching tighly around her holy symbol, a moment of sadness briefly passes in her eyes as she witnesses more lost homes stirring deep and troubled memories.

"We should bring Sarenrae's Light into the darkness of the souls who destroy homes. A price must be paid, and it shall be. Come. It is time for work".


Standback wrote:
Who's Axia?

"She is that strumpet jezebel who has crossed us. She sides with home wreckers it seems and must be admonished for her sins. If your gentlemanly virtue prevents you from this, fear not, I will delight in administering her restitution to the path of goodness and ensure she crosses our path no more."

*cracks knuckles, and grins*

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

OK, folks, I'm gonna go read the encounter and get myself up to speed. I thought we were waiting for an intro, but now I see we've kinda got one, and Scott's assuming we know what's going on :)

Shabbat is coming in, so I'll be incommunicado until this time tomorrow. But then I'll be ready to dive right in :)


Silver ! Gold

Sorry all, that is the intro as it is written. Since this is an encounter and not an adventure the 'encounter' assumes you have been through A, B, C before getting to D, but I will add what I can. I dinnae want to add too much, this is testing the author's writing not an adventure for you to enjoy (though that is obviously the goal :)

Axia is the friend of a friend of the PCs. The PCs have been tasked to locate her after she went missing. (she has not crossed anyone as far as I know--the PCs have not even met her.) The trail led to a club called the Vise. The encounter actually happens in room 4, and presumes the party made it through 1 or 3 others.

ADVENTURE BACKGROUND:
Numeria’s border town of Lackthroat has no shortage of establishments designed to slake even the most unusual of thirsts. Chief among these is the Vise. Situated on the top of a small rise at the end of Joy Street, the other buildings that once stood near it have long since been toppled or burned to the ground. Rumors persist that the mysterious proprietors of the Vise had a hand in the demolitions of the surrounding buildings. Five domes of varying sizes, each topped with a tall rod or spike, poke out of the building’s slanted slate roof. A sign depicting a workman’s vise closing on an amorphous shape (which no two viewers describe in the same way) swings over large wooden double doors bound with iron.

Acting on their friend’s behalf the party has been looking for his/her friend Axia over the course of several weeks and succeeded in tracking her as far as the Vise.

PREVIOUS ROOM: has an entry/information desk between two round walls. Following the east wall NE, it turns into a 5' hall with a door to the north. Entering that door leads a large circular room 40' in diameter.

ENCOUNTER ROOM: A covered glass tank filled with bubbling liquid wraps around this domed chamber’s central pillar at chest height. Glass pipes secured by metal brackets run from the tank, up the pillar, and across the ceiling like a broken parasol before disappearing through doorways strung with diaphanous curtains. A barely discernible shimmer of hues moves through the bubbling tank and a faint sickly sweet odor fills the air.

An exceptionally beautiful female attends the central tank. Her short blond hair shimmers with unnatural light. The intricate patterns that cover her skin seem to spell out a message whose meaning, like a snowflake, melts on the tip of the beholder’s tongue.* Other people slouch on couches around the lounge.

*Aye, this matches the description of Axia.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

There're beholders in Pathfinder now?! : )

"Ah, there she is. As lovely as they said, and with more tattooes even than Sione. Good thing Valeros found her before someone else did!"

The fighter gives his best grin as he starts walking toward the woman.


Thinks...

Should I shout to her now, or take her attention after the fighter gets his face slap...?

A wry smile.

After.

I start to scan the room, not one patron has hailed, waved or reacted in any way to our appearance - that is unusual, something isn't right, but I can't put my finger on it...

Ah-ha! No one is serving the patrons, the only one actively serving is Axia, serving that strange beast. Well, time to see what is really going on, one of two things are about to happen. Either, we enter combat, or I discover something magical is going on, and then we enter combat.

I start to cast Detect Magic, with the intent of concentrating and scanning the room for signs of magical aura's, finishing on the magical aura of Axia's hair if I get that far...

(player waits for reaction to the starting of spell casting)


Merisiel reaches out an arm as though to prevent Valeros from doing anything too embarrassing, then pauses in mid-reach, shrugs, crosses her arms and finds a convenient chunk of wall to lean against to catch the show. She idly scans the rest of the room while doing so, a habitual bit of paranoia that one picks up when walking into a bar with the likes of Valeros. An ear twitches slightly at the sound of Kyra's spellcasting and she gives an appreciative half nod at the cleric while glancing about the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Silver ! Gold

Kyra & Generic Rogue.

Spoiler:
No magic other than that which the party brings. Likewise their is nothing special about the noise of the room. Some creatures moan ephorically from the couche. Bubbles hiss as liquid swishes through the pipes.


"Nothing magical immediately sensed. I advise caution. Something here doesn't ring true."

*pause*

"Valeros seems to be doing the physical method of detection..."

*glances over at Merisiel*

*smiles*

*nods*

"Yeah, wait for the bang! It usually works."

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Valeros swaggers forward to the pretty lady.

"How you doin'?" he says, his smile more of a leer, though he's not aware of the difference.


Male Human Wizard 7

"Oh, for goodness' sake," Ezren mutters to himself. He has no idea what sort of welcome to expect from Axia, but should she prove recalcitrant, he's prepared his scroll of charm person close at hand - Ezren's charms are no worse, and considerably more direct, than Valeros's.

Have we gotten any indication at all thus far of what to expect from Axia, or whether the Vise is a direct threat? (I saw Scott's clarified intro, and haven't done more than skim the encounter's intro.) If Ezren expects danger, he'll have some buffs up; if he expects resistance from Axia, he'll want to try a charm spell right away. If not, he'll conserve his spells, which is what I've gone for here.


Silver ! Gold
Kyra of Sarenrae wrote:
...serving that strange beast. ...

I feel compelled to point out the 'strange beast' is a glass tank surrounding the rooms central pillar. Piping leads from the tank to places behind the curtains. :)

Hard to say Ezren, without any of the lead up from the previous encounter to this one. Just to ballpark it: buffs that are day/level--yes, rounds per level--not likely, your call on the others (you call on all of them really).

"Yes sir?" the woman says as Valeros approaches, "Would you like a seat? Or perhaps you would prefer one of the private rooms? She waves to the diaphanous curtains on the north and east of the circular room where the tank's pipes lead.

Valeros: Perception DC 15

Spoiler:
The multi-colored hues from which might look like a trick of light on water, are actually a single unit. A slick collection of colorful hues swims around the tank's interior.

All: Perception DC 15

Spoiler:
Some loud noises come from behind one of the curtains on east side of the room. If you made this perception check, roll initiative. :)

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Lol, ah well, I like to assess the situation >.<

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"If you're coming, a private room would be just fine!" he tells Axia with a smile.

His grin falls as he hears the noises coming from the other room, his hands immediately reaching for his two swords.

Perception 1: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Perception 2: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

And since it's almost a sure thing she'll make a DC 15 check with that modifier, I'll preemptively do initiative as well...

Initiative: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Her finely tuned ears twitching at the new sound assaulting them, Merisiel slips a throwing knife into her hand and focuses her attention on the source of the noise.

Readying an action to toss the knife should anything nasty or threatening come rushing through the curtains.


Silver ! Gold

heh should have set that perception higher... :)

The curtain moves aside and two sets of brass armor with glowing glass eye step into the room. Each holds a long polearm topped with curved metal bands. They step into the room, look at each of the inhabitants and move toward Axia.

map is linked by my name. We are in room 4. I do not want to move the map somewhere editable, so will have to be clear when giving directions for movement/spacing and such. As 7th level folks, I will assume you are tactically sound.

The first brass armor is in the square marked "4" and the other is directly south of that. Axia is opposite them (one NW from tank). Valeros is directly south of her. The three others are in a square adjacent to the south door (up to you which exact square).

Axia throws her arms into the air and shouts "No." As panicked screams go, it is kind of flat. Some people stir from their couches, similarly customers in the room the brass men just left sit up, glad the Vice's entertainment appear to finally have begun.

ini order
Axia (19) full defensive
Valeditoros (17) <=we are here now
GenRo (13)
Brass ***s (8)
Kyra (1)

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Pulling his blades as he moves himself between the girl and the beasts, Valeros gives her a quick grin. "Fear not, lady, I'll protect you now and you can thank me later."

He slashes at the Numerian abomination, his blade hitting its head with a screech of metal.

Not sure if I can crit these, but man, I hope so (OK, I just looked it up; I can). It's a +2 blade; AC 24 in case I provoke an AoO

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Crit confirm? 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Silver ! Gold

you can (crit) and do (provoke--reach weapons)

Valeroseditor moves around the woman and toward the brass-men. One swings as the brave charmer closes. The weapon buzzes right before it hits and a loud snap accompanies the attack.

AoO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29, damage: 1d2 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 + electrical: 1d6 ⇒ 3

ini order
Axia (19) full defensive
Valeditoros (17) closes (square due west of "4" mark) and crits
PBP Ezren (16) <=we are here now
GenRo (13)
Brass ***s (8)
Kyra (1)

@ezren: the vise is not itself a threat. No there is no indication what to expect from Axia. yes I missed you on the first ini list.
@all: feel free to poke me if I missed a question or for any other reason for that matter :)


Male Human Wizard 7

NOTE EDIT: I'm going to say that Ezren's got mage armor already up, then. I'm also going to say Ezren's prepared charm person instead of expeditious retreat - it seems a natural for their searching after Axia. Belay the above mention of the scroll...

Ezren swears under his breath. "Perfect timing, as usual," he says. "And perfect chaos. My bloody favorite."

Keeping himself to the sidelines of the room (one square west of the south-side couches), Ezren calls out, "Lady Axia, we're here to help. We'd like to whisk you off to safety, if you don't mind too terribly much." He casts charm person while awaiting her reaction, because, really, better safe than sorry.


Merisiel mutters to herself "Elysium forbid one of us do the protecting, Valeros. Do we get the lady's 'thanks' if we do?"

Said muttering is accompanied by the rogue taking a step to the side to more properly line up a shot, and then flipping a knife through the air at an automaton's head.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 = 30
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7+ possible sneak attack4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 1, 2) = 14 (sneak attack)
Yay crit. Confirm roll: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 = 29
And crit damage, if it confirms: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Merisiel takes a 5-foot step, which should put her three south and one east of the '4'. That should, I think, give her a clear shot at the one Valeros is fighting without it getting cover from its buddy; if my positioning calculations are wrong there, then just assume shes attacking the buddy instead. Since both are within 30 feet, I'm including her point blank shot to attack & damage and possibly including sneak attack, if that applies, in case these guys count as flat footed, not having formally taken an action yet.
{edit} Just realized the lass does not have point blank shot, so to avoid dealing with retroactively calculating the -4 penalty, scratch all the above if/thens and just assume she's throwing at the second robot instead. (The one south of the '4'.)


As I go after Tin Man and his buddy Brass Man, and to allow continued play, here is my action...

If I am in danger of provoking, I take a 5 foot step away to a safe place. Then I cast Bless -

Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. This effect lasts for 7 minutes and I don't think anyone will be out of the 50 foot burst.

"Take heart my friends, Sarenrae guides your destiny this day. Bless"


Male Human Wizard 7

@Kyra: Just to clarify - are you including Axia as any ally for the bless effect?


Silver ! Gold

axia's save 1d20 ⇒ 17 DC?

The first gearsmen steps up to Axia, reaching at her with the polearm. The metal bands of the strange weapon close around the lady. The second gearman steps up and does the same against Valeros. Though the weapon closes around the fighter, the band fail to grasp him.

(G1 provokes AoO from Valeros)
G1 at A touch attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 grapple: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 Both are grappled. G1 is 1 square N, and 3 squares E of the "4"
G2 at V touch attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 grapple: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 and is one square W of "4" (5 foot NW)

Axia shouts and the strange markings on her skin begin to glow. She twists but fails to break from the weapon's grasp.

break grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

R1 recap:

Axia (19) full defensive
Valeditoros (17) closes (square due west of "4" mark) and crits on G1
PBP Ezren (16) charm person
GenRo (13) dagger to gearsmen 2
Brass gearsmen (8)G1 grapples A, G2 fails to grapple V
Kyra (1)bless

ini order
Axia: does not break grapple
Valeditoros: (you can 5' to either gearsman) <=we are here now
PBP Ezren:
GenRo:
Brass gearsmen:
Kyra:


PbP Ezren wrote:
@Kyra: Just to clarify - are you including Axia as any ally for the bless effect?

At the time of casting, I have no reason to not include her as we are here to find her, so yes, Axia benefits too as I believe at the moment that she is an ally.


Male Human Wizard 7

Bah, charm person DC is 11+5=26, Axia isn't charmed. However, I also need her reaction, if any, to Ezren's shout to her - I'm trying to understand if she'd be willing to dimension door to safety with Ezren; the charm is just to facilitate that.

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

11+5=16, of course.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

OK, we decided to spend another night in NYC, but I'm back home now and trying to get caught up...

Valeros slashes at the brass-man as he passes by, then steps closer to finish him off, though he remains distracted by the gorgeous woman and swings far more wildly than is his wont.

Mechanics:

Attack of opportunity on G1:[/ooc] 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

+2 longsword: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

+2 longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

+1 short sword: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

+1 short sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Silver ! Gold

Don't let them take me! Axia shouts.
Aye Ezren, she wants away from the technique league. Also your turn. GenRo can also take an action.


Silver ! Gold

See discussion page for RetCon

The first Gearsman moved but did not attack until Axia tried to flee. The wild swing at Valeros from the second gearsman seems to be more of a spasm. The weapon and arms of the creature jerking irregularly to some internal conflict.

G1 moved but did not attack, but his AoO managed to Grapple Axia anyway. G2 is stunned & did not attack and miss, it just looks that way. :) *phew*


In the interests of expedience, I'm giving my turn now rather than wait for wake-up time in Israel which would probably come when I'm asleep. Ignore this till Ziv posts. (And if Ezren does anything that would severely alter my choice of actions, like nuke the guy I'm attacking out of existence, I'll do a retconny post after the fact.)

Merisiel's eyes glint in triumph seeing the brass man shudder and shake after her knife sunk into its casing. Seeing it recover- just before she would have been ready to dash in and take advantage of its state with a quick rapier-thrust- diminishes the glint a little, but not entirely.

"Alright, let's see how you like... this," she purrs, narrowing the distance between them by a step while pulling a fun little toy out of her bag and lobbing it at him.

Tanglefoot bag attack!
5-foot step to put her at 2 south, one east of the "4"
Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 1 + 1 = 16 vs. G2. (Includes PBS and bless.
For convenience purposes, tanglefoot effects are summed up here.
The goo will last 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 rounds.


Silver ! Gold

G2 reflex: 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 squish, whirrrrrr
it is stunned until it goes again....

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32, 2011 Top 4

Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:

[dice=G2 reflex]1d2+2 squish, whirrrrrr

it is stunned until it goes again....

WHile I do love the results, you might want to reroll that using a d20 and not a d2, since that otherwise pretty much gives me an auto-win. :-)

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

Ezren crosses the distance to Axia (a move action along the west side of the tank, I don't think anybody's positioned to threaten an AoO but I could be wrong). He casts dimension door, reaching out to touch Axia, and bring her along with him. "You three can fend off these buggers for a minute more, right?"

Absent context for the area, I'm going to say we teleport up to the roof.


simply M Draco Electricus author 2, herper 4, canine exerciser 9,
Generic Rogue wrote:
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:

G2 reflex: 1d2 + 2d6 - 1d6d6 - 100d2 - 1d1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + (3, 2) - (5, 5, 5, 4, 6) - (2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2) - (17) + 2 = -179


Silver ! Gold

Ezren, correct no AoO

Generic Rogue wrote:
WHile I do love the results, you might want to reroll that using a d20 and not a d2, since that otherwise pretty much gives me an auto-win. :-)

D'oh! real save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17Which is enough. Sorry all, not stickyfied :)

The first gearsman, suddenly without his target, looks around a bit confused. He steps back and swings at the largest threat--the weapon beginning to hum. The second gearsman, looks at the sticky mess at his feet, notices the tank of water. He orders a retreat, but not before smashing the glass with his weapon.

The glass shatters and water floods the area around the tank. A terrific stench fills the area and a small patch of colorful water slides out of the tank. It gathers its amorphous form and moves to the nearest living creature to feed. As the creature moves, several people on the couches have gained an increased interest, several are on their feet and one sad human going so far as to approach the combat.

G1 at V: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23, dmg: 1d2 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 + electrical: 1d6 ⇒ 4
G2 at tank: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23, dmg: 1d2 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 + electrical: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Egelsee Cocktail at GenRo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24, dmg: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8, grab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 if it hits GenRo, I also need a fort save.

GenRo & Kyra need to make fort saves, as does anyone who gets within 20 feet of the creature. Twenty feet around the tank is now wet and slippery (difficult tank). This fills almost the whole room.

Axia: does not break grapple
Valeditoros: attacks G1
PBP Ezren: moves to A, dimdoors to roof.
GenRo: tanglefoots G2
Brass gearsmen: G1 attacks V, G2 attacks glass
Egelsee Cocktail: attacks GenRo
Beggars: moves only (still non-combatants so far)
Kyra: <=we are here now

1 to 50 of 101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / RPGSS R4 Playtest by Post All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.