GM Boldr's PFS 0-06 Black Waters (Inactive)

Game Master MisterSlanky


301 to 311 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Tactical Maps and Handouts

Poke-poke-poke...is this on?

Grand Lodge

Race: Human(Garundi) | HP: 12/12 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Telekineticist/1 Burn: 0/7

"How c-could she be alive? There's no way."

Sovereign Court

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Brawler 5, UC Barbarian 1 | CLW Charges: 5 | HP: 65/65 AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +11 (+14 grapple), CMD: 25 (28 vs Grapple) F: +11, R: +8, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 13/13, Martial Flexibility: 5/5, Knockout: 1/1Thaneguard Mantle: 3/3 | Spells:n/a | Active conditions:

Thorval, seeing no reaction from his companions, approaches the girl. He cautiously, carefully, touches her on the shoulder, "Are you Junia, little girl? If so, we were sent her to find you. If not, I promise, we'll get you out anyways."

Dark Archive

Tactical Maps and Handouts

As Thorval approaches and brushes away the hair from her face it becomes quite apparent that the girl is in fact Junia. Her stark features are hidden behind ragged wet hair and an atrophied form. She does little than flit her eyes back and forth under her eyelids in reaction.

The ring also detects as magic.

Grand Lodge

Female N Human (Mwangi) Druid (Saurian Shaman) 2 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 15 (11 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Totem Transformation 1/2 min. | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Alive?" Myani says, shocked.

She frowns, detecting magic in the girl's direction. She sees that the ring is magical, though she knows not what spell it could be.

"The ring is magic. Perhaps that's why she's still alive..."

Myani looks to Echo to identify the magic.

"Should we carry her out as she is now? Ti-Ti would be happy to oblige."

Grand Lodge

Race: Human(Garundi) | HP: 12/12 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Telekineticist/1 Burn: 0/7

"Y-yeah...I guess we should drag her back to Old Lady Dacilane but a-are you sure she's really alive? For realsies?"

Grand Lodge

Race: Human(Garundi) | HP: 12/12 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Telekineticist/1 Burn: 0/7

"Well anyways...who's going to carry her?", he says, looking towards Thorval and Idris.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Brawler 5, UC Barbarian 1 | CLW Charges: 5 | HP: 65/65 AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +11 (+14 grapple), CMD: 25 (28 vs Grapple) F: +11, R: +8, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 13/13, Martial Flexibility: 5/5, Knockout: 1/1Thaneguard Mantle: 3/3 | Spells:n/a | Active conditions:

Thorval carefully picks up the girl, cradling her in his massive arms. "I have her. We will take her home to her mommy. "

Dark Archive

Tactical Maps and Handouts

Still looking for Echo to ID the magic, but in lieu of that happening...

Echo Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Echo does not know what the ring does but informs the group that it has a faint aura of conjuration.

Thorval picks up the girl, quickly realizing that she appears well nourished, but her muscles have atrophied from non-use. She is gaunt and pale.

You make your way back to the unconscious Deris.

Anybody want to do anything with him?

Grand Lodge

Race: Human(Garundi) | HP: 12/12 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Telekineticist/1 Burn: 0/7

Yahn will suggest that we drop him off at an asylum as the man is clearly mad.

The Exchange

Male CN Ganzi Bloodrager 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 (11 Tch, 15 Fl)(Uncanny Dodge) | Resist 5: Acid, Elec, Sonic | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +6 R: +1 W: +0 | Init +1 | Perc: +3, SM +1, DV: 60ft | Speed 30ft | Quibble: 1/1 | Bloodrage: 8/9 | Active conditions: None.

Idris sighs, following behind, Clanky's Arm still in hand. When they come to the crazy man, he pulls out his rope and makes quick work of tying him up before throwing him over his shoulder.

"I do not like the man but I suppose we can't keep him here. We will take him to be taken care of somewhere."

301 to 311 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Boldr's PFS 0-06 Black Waters All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.