Family Game - Dead Suns

Game Master Jessica Catalan


1 to 50 of 350 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

Feel free to describe your characters before we hop back into the game!


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh poses dramatically for the cameras. Sniper rifle in hand, snout tipped up in a heroic grin, scales glinting in the station's lights.

"That's right," she says to the camera. "I won. Put me in a jungle, a desert or a space station, and nothing can defeat me. Can't hunt a hunter! Not when it's... T'KESH!"

She stows her sniper rifle over her shoulder and turns dramatically, staring off into the distance with a smouldering stare. It looks wonderfully dramatic. The little automated cameras hover through the air, filming her from many different angles.

"Unfortunately, our next stop won't be to go hunting. It will be... in an office! Sunnyside Salvage Shuttle and Towing! My current target..." With a wink at the camera she adds, "Locking on!"

Then she looks at the rest of her companions -- Nub the space goblin, Rabbot the SRO camera crew, satellite and stove, and that irritating skittermander. What was his name these days? And why did she keep him around, anyway? He was a horrible cameraman... Still, he was her friend. And friends stick together!

"Let's move out, crew!"


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rabbot is a short little yellow, pink and purple SRO with a skinny, pole-like body, square base, wheels and tracks for driving over anything, and a big, rectangular, happy-looking face. Her face has big glass eyes that take up most of her head, and large rabbit-like ears on her head, which are actually satellites. Also, they can transform into a table or a stove!

"Beep, bop, ra-bot!" Rabbot replies in her robotic voice. "You are looking... amazing, T'Kesh! This episode will be a... hit!!" Rabbot's ears twitch back and forth with a whirring sound. Her eyes zoom in and out. "I do not know about the next episode...."

Her ears twitch some more. "Sending footage to Nub for editing..."

"Sending complete!"


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt is a fluffy yellow skittermander who is incredibly cute. He has nice, smooth fur, and that sticks out everywhere. His eyebrow fur is dyed bright blue. Skit has big green eyes and a happy smile. His hands scurry over his body, scratching this way and that. He sure is itchy!

While T'Kesh is posing for the camera, Skitt is accidentally videotaping Nubb picking his nose. And eating his boogers.

"Nice job, T'Kesh! I think I got you this time!"

"Great job Nubb and Rabbot!"

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

After bribing Absalom Station Security on your behalf, Captain Mavers walks back over to the group. (Check out the slideshow if you don't remember who that is!)

"You're welcome to take whatever these fools had on them," she says with a shake of her head. "But after that, you'll need to head on over to Sunnyside's HQ. It's down in Drifter's End. When you get there, tell the secretary what happened here. She'll direct you to a new overseer so you can get to work."

"You know your way around the Station?" she asks. After a moment spent looking at Nubb and Skitt, she decides to give you directions anyway...

"You'll want to make your way to Drifter's End, in the Ring. Just head out onto the central walkway of this arm," she says, pointing to a set of double sliding doors near to the large crates one of the ganger's had hid beside during the shootout. "Make your way towards the centre of the station and catch a Ringtrain to Drifter's end. Sunnyside's HQ is a tall building painted bright yellow. It's got a glowing sun on top. You can't miss it."

"Any questions?"

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

Reminder: You found the following loot on the gang members that no one claimed: flightsuit stationwear x6, laser azimuth pistol x6, club x6


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt is very helpful and puts the gear in his backpack.

When Captain Mavers talks he smiles up at her and nods. "Wow! That's sounds like a beautiful building!"

His many hands scratch his fur.

"Got it! I can lead the way! I'm very helpful!"


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Thanks, Skitt! Rabbot says when Skitt calls her helpful.

Rabbot listens to Captain Mavers direction.

"Beep... bop... rabbot... Directions recorded!" She says in her robotic voice. "Negative Skitt... You always get lost... I will direct group... Follow me..."

Rabbot turns around and follows Captain Mavers directions. She listens to the video she recorded to make sure it is accurate.


Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

dot


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

"That's nice!" Skitt exclaims. "Can I do something helpful?"


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Beep... bop... rabbot... You can be second place... You can follow my... directions...."

Yes! Tricked him!


Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Nubb follows picking in his ear.


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh follows behind Rabbot and Skitt, but acts like she's leading the way through the station.

"This way."

She stares off into the distance and poses dramatically as they walk, being sure to stop long enough for the flying cameras to film her from a variety of angles.

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

Leaving the scene of the gang shootout, the group makes their way through the sliding door and onto the concourse of the Arm -- one of seven long spikes about a mile long that serve as access piers for ships of all sizes, shapes, and passenger needs. The general concourse is even more hectic than the docking bay area was, and despite the chaos, everything seems to flow. Merchants and hawkers call out for people to try samples of their wares and the scent of all manner of food wafts from various food carts.

The lighting that runs along the roof of the concourse is as bright as the mid-morning sun on an average planet, and information booths with an interactive map on the outside of them can be seen spaced every couple of hundred feet.

The group soon find themselves at the base of a set of stairs leading up to a small platform. A wide rail with a mag-lev system and concentric rings that give the Ringtrain system it's name extend on both sides of the platform, and periodically a tube-shaped carriage will stop at the platform to allow for passengers to alight from and board onto it. There does not appear to be anywhere to buy a ticket for the train, and there does not appear to be any transport officers on the platform.

It's like a hovering train driven by magnets. The train drives through rings instead of on a track.

It is not a long wait before one of the ringtrains stops at the station platform, the thrum of the mag-lev propulsion system being set to idle vibrating through the air. The carriages are all equally crowded, with little room for personal space.


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt smiles and waves hello to all the people he passes. "Hi! Oh, my! That looks tasty! I might buy some stuff later! I'm busy being helpful now! Oh! Hello! Yup! Hi! Nice to see you!"

He climbs up the stairs and waits behind Rabbot for the train to arrive. When it gets there he climbs inside and looks around. Seeing there is not much space to move around he stands perfectly still. He doesn't want to get anyone mad! And being still is being helpful! All he does is blink his eyes!


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rabbot drives right up the stairs. Her tracks can go over anything!

"Beep... bop... rabbot... Here is the proper Ringtrain... Climb aboard..."

Rabbot drives onto the train and looks for a good spot to stand that is out of people's way.

"Beep... bop... rabbot... Awaiting proper stop..."


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh stomps up onto the train like she owns it.

"Make way! The mighty and famous T'Kesh: Killer Chef! Coming through!"

T'kesh yells and orders everyone to make room for her. She is famous, after all!

Diplmacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

The people on the train all turn and look at T'Kesh. Many of them ignore her, focusing on their comm units or the view out the window, but about seven people let out a squeal of glee and squish over, making room for T'Kesh near them.

"Oh, I'm your biggest fan!" a lashunta teenager with electric pink hair exclaims.

"Your R2E's are the best!" A gruff looking vesk in a fake leather jacket bellows. "Come here!"

Clearly your show is doing pretty well!


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh smiles proudly and struts through the Ringtrain's carriage, stopping between the laushunta and the vesk.

"Yes, yes, I am amazing!" She pulls out a pen and gives them an autograph.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Nubb’s stomach grumbles loudly at the tasty smells. Nubb picks up a discarded food wrapper and begins licking it as he follows the others. He finds a bug in the wrapper and squeals “Oooo.” He pops the bug in his mouth and loudly smacks his lips. He then proceeds to eat the garbage wrapper.

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

Once all the new passengers have boarded the carriage, the doors close behind them with a hydraulic sigh, and the ringtrain lurches forward slowly to make its way towards its next destination.

The view out of the windows is a blur of tall buildings and streets far below, and the borders between neighbourhoods appear to be distinctly jarring as styles of building change from block to block, and sometimes from one side of the street to the other. The ringtrain stops a few times, with each station being announced with a robotic voiceover through the carriage's intercom about a half minute before slowing down and stopping at another elevated platform.

Throughout the ride, T'Kesh: Killer Chef attracts the attention of a few more fans, while Skitt does an excellent job of standing perfectly still. Quite a few people stop to stare at him. Perhaps he's getting some new fans! Of course, Nubb is getting quite a few more stares and strange looks than Skitt is...

From her spot in the corner of the traincar, Rabbot believes that Skitt is standing in the way of the passengers trying to get on and off the train, while Nubb is viewed with disgust. Perhaps it is because he is a goblin -- they are often considered 'menaces' in Absalom Station -- or perhaps because he's eating garbage off the floor. Breathing life-forms can be difficult to read!

Finally, the intercom's voice announces "Drifter's End" as the next stop, and many of the carriage's occupants shift their feet as they prepare to disembark. The district and streets below are clean enough, with graffiti-style murals and public notice boards affixed to many of the bare building walls. Neon signs advertise all manner of businesses, most of them geared towards explorers, long-haul space crews, and space-faring vagabonds of varying sorts. Every street seems to have a bar or recruiting office somewhere on it, and all of the roads feel like they lead to the central jewel of the neighbourhood, the Lorespire.

The Lorespire is a building and campus owned by the Starfinder Society, which is much bigger than any other building in the neighbourhood. The campus complex takes up nearly a whole district block on its own. Deep blue metal clads the various multi-storeyed buildings making up its structure, and a massive blue tower in the centre of the complex with a gilded golden compass star spinning slowly on the top of it.

Just down the road from the Lorespire is a yellow and gold skyscraper topped with a hologram of a brilliantly bright sun. Holographic flames flicker on the sides of the building cascading down the walls from the roof, and flickering out into the yellow paint halfway down its length. Emblazoned on the each side of the building in big red sparkling letters is the word 'Sunnyside.' Over the main entrance is a decorative arch emblazoned with the businesses full title 'Sunnyside Salvage Shuttle and Towing.' Although it doesn't look like the fanciest building in the neighbourhood, it's certainly one of the most eye-catching!

Rabbot easily leads the group through the streets, past the Lorespire Campus and up to the front entrance of Sunnyside. A concrete ramp leads up to the buildings large glass doors. They slide open at your approach with a quiet 'swish.'

Inside is a large reception area with at least a dozen people wandering through or waiting. It's appointed nicely, with comfortably deep seating arranged in ways to promote conversation and potted plants interspersed pleasingly through the room. Behind the reception desk sits a human woman in professional business attire, her blonde hair pulled back in a tight ponytail.


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Beep... bop... rabbot... T'Kesh... you have... fans...

Rabbot adjusts her neck length so it is tall, and she looks out the window.

"Beep... bop... rabbot... This is our stop..."

Rabbot leads the group off of the train and through Drifter's End, until they get to the building for Sunnyside.

"Beep... bop... rabbot... This is the... place..."

She lowers her neck so she can fit into the doors and then looks around. She makes her neck tall and drives up to the counter.

"Beep... bop... rabbot... Introducing... T'Kesh... Killer Chef..."


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt stays perfectly still in the train. He is happy that so many people stare at him, but you cannot tell. He is too busy not moving to smile!

Skitt gets off of the train and waves goodbye to all his new friends. He goes back to helpfully going second. He follows Rabbot through the streets. He makes sure nobody gets lost. He takes video recordings of T'Kesh (actually a passing vesk). He also picks up garbage and passes it to Nubb. He is SO HELPFUL!

When they get inside the building he scurries up to the counter and looks WAAAAAY up. He is too short to see over the counter. So, he climbs up it and stands on the desk.

"Hello! Good morning! I'm Skiitt!" he holds out all six of his hands for a handshake.


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh bids her fans farewell is a few dramatic poses and a wave farewell. She follows Rabbot through Drifter's End, once again acting like she's leading the way.

When they reach the offices of Sunnyside, T'Kesh stands in front of the counter. And looks up. She is too short to see the secretary past it.

She throws out a hand dramatically and exclaims, "Fetch me a chair!"


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Beep... bop... rabbot... I will assist you..."

Rabbot picks up T'Kesh and puts her on the counter.


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

When T'Kesh asks for a chair, Skitt looks SUPER HAPPY. He hops off the counter, runs around the waiting room waving his arms around like a crazy man.

"Ah! I need a chair! Chair! Chair! Where's a chair? A-HAH! CHAIR!"

He loudly draaaaaaaaaaags a chair across the room and puts it right beside T'Kesh.

But T'Kesh is not there anymore. Rabbot has put her on top of the desk.

Skitt wrings his many hands sadly. Then he has an idea! He climbs up onto the chair. Pulls T'Kesh off the desk and onto the chair, and then claps his hands at how helpful he's been.

Then he looks around for another chair. He draaaaaaaaaaaaags it across the room, loudly and squeaking the whole way. And he pushes it against the counter.

"That's for you, Nubb!"

Then he looks around for ONE MORE CHAIR. He dddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggs is up to the counter, and stands on top of it. He smiles very proudly at the secretary and sticks out his hands again for a handshake.


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh scowls when Rabbot picks her up like an infant. But, she scowls even more when Skitt yanks her off the table and onto a chair. With a deep sigh she looks at Nubb. "Edit that part out."

Then she poses dramatically atop the chair, with her hands on her hips and her chin tipped up heroically. "Greetings, human. I am--"

The loud squeaking of Skitt moving another chair cuts off her words.

"I am--"

And MORE squeaks.

She sighs, and rolls her eyes at the cameras, shaking her head in exasperation.

Finally, when it is silent at last, she poses again and looks at the secretery. "Greetings, human! I am T'Kesh: Killer Chef! Famous hunter, chef and holocast star. Of course, you've heard of me!"

She smiles with pride. With a look at the camera she adds, "I'm a big deal."

Looking back at the secretery she continues, "We were supposed to have a meeting with Durovar Kreel, but he just got murdered. So now we're here to see someone called... Chiskisk!"

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

As the group manages to get their faces higher than the desk, they can see that the secretary has an earpiece in her left ear and is tapping at a keyboard with both hands.

She looks up at the eccentric group in front of her with an irritated look. At T'Kesh's words she plasters a smile on her face, her hands not even skipping a beat as they continue to type.

Suddenly she stops. "Murdered? Durovar? Are you..."

She looks both confused and sad. "I... Uh..."

Clearing her throat she goes back to typing.

"Of course, T'Kesh and... friends. Please take a seat, and I am sure that Chiskisk will be with you as soon as possible."


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh growls. "ME? Wait?" She sighs and rolls her eyes at the camera. "Some people!"

She hops down from her chair and heads over to the comfy couches. She leans against one arm of the sofa and spreads the rest of her body along its length, putting her tail and dirty boots on the cushions. Sprawled out comfortably she lets out a happy sigh.

"This is the life!" she tells the camera. "A nice break from our time sleeping in piles of kramthor dung on Arc-7, hey?"

She laughs and continues to speak to the camera as she lounges.


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt hops down from the chair and drags the chairs back to where he got them from. He tries his best to lift them, so they don't make too much noise. He smiles and sits down beside T'Kesh. He pulls out a fan and fans her.

He is being very helpful.


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rabbot lowers her neck with a whirring sound. When it is back to normal length, which is very short, she drives over to the couch.

"Beep... bop... rabbot.... activating jump program.... BOING...."

Rabbot's tracks turn into springs and bounce her onto the sofa. She lands on T'Kesh.

"Beep... bop... rabbot... Share the.... couch."

Rabbot's tracks return to normal and she shifts over down the long couch.


Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Nubb takes the garbage from Skitt and puts in his mouth. Crunch crunch crunch.

Nubb climbs on the chair and starts to chew on it’s backrest.

Nubb nods at T’Kesh and he begins to poke his fingers at the air.

“OK. Done!” Nubb declares after a couple minutes of poking the air.

Nubb then goes back to chewing on the chair.


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

"BAH! Get off, Rabbot! I'm lounging!" T'Kesh exclaims. She pushes Rabbot further down the couch with her foot. "There's lots of space! Besides, T'Kesh: Killer Chef doesn't share! She conquers!"

As Skitt fans her T'Kesh smiles. "Yeah! That's the stuff! Keep it going, Skitt."

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

As the time ticks by, the steady tapping of fingers on keys and low volume chatter fills the room, before the same receptionist looks up at the group again as she stands. "Chiskisk will see you now, if you would like to follow me."

Taking a small plastic card in her hand as she leaves her desk, the receptionist leads the group to a door of frosted glass and waves the card in front of a sensor nearby. With a small series of trills, the door slides into a pocket in the wall and allows viewing into a spacious administration area and some doors leading to small glass-panelled offices along the back walls. She walks to one of the nearest doorways and raps her knuckles lightly against the window. "Your appointment is here, Chiskisk," she says, before nodding in response to something. She steps to the side and ushers the group into the office with a professional flourish.

The office has been appointed similarly to much of the administration area - pleasant with light yellow walls, and sleek white plastic furniture to help it feel more open than it is. Piles of papers are stacked neatly to the side of the room, and a nearby bookshelf overflows with textbooks and baskets. There are six seats in front of a polished and unadorned plastic desk with a computer terminal set to one side.

A shirren sits at the computer terminal, dressed in an understated business suit with a stylized sun pinned to the lapel. Chiskisk appears to be nervously flexing their antennae from side to side - a shirren expression of perplexity. As the group begins to file into the office, Chiskisk stands and holds out their hand in greeting. {"Welcome, it is a pleasure to meet you,"} they say, their voice telepathically sounded in everyone's mind. {"May I offer you refreshments? Processed-protein wafers, or a glass of filtered water perhaps?"} they ask, waving to a small side table with a plate of little pink wafers, a carafe of clear liquid, and several tumblers set on it.


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh stands up and struts into the office after the secretary. "Finally!"

As the voice sounds in her head, she suddenly shudders, and looks around for signs of danger. Eyes wild, and breathing heavy, she looks like she expects a dangerous beast to jump out at her any moment!

Suddenly she looks at the shirren. "Ah, you! Your and your people have the mind powers, yes? Yes!"

Looking at the camera, T'Kesh explains, "The shirren is using its mind speak on me! They say, 'welcome, it is a pleasure to meet you." She laughs. "Of course it is!"

She strides over to the counter and pours herself a drink, then she nibbles on a wafer. "Hmmm..." she says aloud for the camera. "Dry, tang of strawberry, and a hint of parsnips..." She licks her maw, then finishes the wafer. "I give it a two out of ten on the taste scale! Maybe later I'll make some better ones."

She looks around, then picks one of the chairs and climbs up into it.

"The name's T'Kesh: Killer Chef!"


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rabbot drives over a few inches, then suddenly falls onto her side. She looks like a tipped over lamp.

"Beep... bop... Rabbot... Lay down..."

When she gets called into the office, her tracks move but nothing happens.

"Beep... bop... Rabbot... Someone stand... me up..."

----

In the office, Rabbot is confused.

"Beep... bop... Rabbot... Where is the noise... coming from..."

When she realizes it is telepathy she aims the camera at the Shirren.

"Beep... bop... Rabbot... Please speak aloud... for the... cameras..."

She does not eat any food or drink, but she does film T'Kesh doing so!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt smiles and keeps fanning T'Kesh. When it is time to go he helps Rabbot stand up and get off the couch by carrying her, and setting her down nicely. Then he gets down on all eight and scurries across the floor.

In the office Skitt smiles at the shirren. He does not mind telepathy. "Hi!" He waves hello with all six hands. Then he hurries over to the food and eats one wafer. Then he eats a second wafer. Then a third. He makes sure to use his manners while he eats. He does not stop eating the wafers until they are all gone.


Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

“Grrrrrr.” Nubb growls as strange voices speak in his head.

Nubb hurries over to the offered food and begins shoving as much as he can into his mouth.

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

Chiskisk's antennae twitch back and forth as the group sends their office into disarray. When the wafers have all been eaten they gesture at the chairs.

"Please, have a seat." they say aloud.

After everyone has settled, Chiskisk looks over the four guests before them.

"Your file only just found its way across my desk. Your were to work off your recently accrued debt under Durovar Kreel. So, if I may enquire, why are you not meeting with him?"


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt suddenly looks sad. He gets up from his chair and begins to pace back and forth.

"He got killed in a shoot out between two different gangs! I feel sorry for him! One shot and he was down! So sad! I couldn't even help him!!!!"

Skitt starts to wail and cry over his failure to be helpful. His eyes are closed because he is crying, but he doesn't stop pacing. He bumps into things and makes a big mess while he cries.


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Beep... bop.... rabbot... He got... killed... in a shoot.... out..."


Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Mumn, amn, man." Nubb says something but there is too much food in his mouth for anyone to understand what he says.


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh nods. "It's the truth. We caught it on camera. Want to see?"

Clearly she doesn't really care that Durovar is dead.

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

Chiskisk listens intently to Skitt's account of the incident in the docking bay. They take a sharp breath of air at the mention of Duravor's death, followed by a strangled keening noise before they manage to regain their composure.

"No, I.... I don't think I could watch the footage..." They pause for a long moment, clearly trying to remain calm. "I am sorry that I cannot welcome you to Absalom Station under better circumstances - I assure you that such attacks are not a daily occurrence, though I realise that this is likely of little comfort to you. I am pleased that none of you had come to serious harm, but I do grieve for Duravor's death. He is - was - a valued member and colleague of the Sunnyside team, and was also a dear personal friend," Chiskisk says, bowing their head momentarily, and when they look up again, their red compound eyes glitter.

The shirren brings a hand up to their face, tapping a clawed finger against their mandibles. "I am puzzled by the reason for this attack. Gang wars are sadly not uncommon on the station, but they usually confine themselves to more lawless sectors where station security patrols are less likely. It is rare for two gangs to battle so openly in a publicly patrolled area like the docks."

After a long drawn out pause... the shirren continues, "There must be a reason why those two gangs were at the docking bay at that time - coincidentally the time of your arrival. But was it a coincidence? Were you and Duravor just innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire, or might you and he have been targetted explicitly? And if this is the case, then why?"

Chiskisk reaches to their keyboard and begins to type commands into their terminal. "You didn't by chance happen to get any information from Duravor before he died?"


Male Skittermander Priest Mystic 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 6/8, RP: 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 15, CMD 23 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+3 W:+5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +1, Sense Motive +3 | Life Sciences +4, Mysticism +8, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1, Hyper: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Skitt suddenly stops crying and wailing. He grabs a tissue and blows his nose loudly. He sniffles, then says, "They for sure were not targeting us. They didn't attack us until T'Kesh attacked them." Being helpful feels good, so Skitt smiles a bit. "Hmmm... Mostly they shot at each other. But... The first shot did kill Durovar. The first shot of the whole fight!"

"We should look at the tapes!"

Then he gives a sniffle and starts to wail, flail, and cry again!


SRO Roboticist Operative 1 | SP: 0/9, HP: 5/8, RP: 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+3 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +3 | Perc +1, Bluff/Intimidate +1, Diplomacy +2, Sense Motive +5 | Acrobatics +11, Athletics +5, Computers +6, Disguise +5, Engineering +5, Piloting +4, Profession (camera crew) +5, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +11 (+15), Survival +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Beep... bop... rabbot... He is... for sure... dead... Nubb will access... recordings from the... shoot out... All footage is... sent to his... internal computer for editing..."


Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Nubb nods. After a brief pause, Nubb says "Sending."
The video begins playing on each of your devices.


Female Ikeshti Icon Operative 1 | SP: 0/6, HP: 7/10, RP: 3/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +7, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Culture +11, Disguise +2, Life Sciences +7, Piloting +5, Profession (chef) +9, Stealth +10, Survival +9 (+13) | Speed 30 ft. Climb 15 ft. | Squirt Blood: 1/1 | Active Conditions: Armour Light

T'Kesh flicks on her comm unit to watch the footage.

"Ha! Look at me! I look awesome!"

Paizo Employee Organized Play Line Developer

As the group watches the footage that Nubb has sent them they carefully keep an eye out for Durovar in the background, and the gangs who started the attack.

Perception DC 10:
It is clear that the first shot of the battle struck Durovar Kreel right in the throat and killed him instantly.

Perception DC 15:
Both of the gangs were in hiding at the time the shootout began, crouched behind objects and crates. They were clearly sneaking around and looking for something.

Perception DC 20:
Both of the gangs were watching Durovar closely before opening fire. The Downside Kings fired the first shot, which struck down and killed Durovar. A moment later the rest of the Downside Kings opened fire on the Level 21 Crew. The Level 21 Crew looked shocked at the death of Durovar and immediately opened fire on the Downskide Kings.

Medicine DC 15:
The shot that took down and killed Durovar was incredibly difficult to make. It is likely the person who shot him did so on purpose, and was an exceptional marksman.

As the group watches the footage, Chiskisk shakes their head and makes a chittering noise. They jump at the sound of gunfire and let out a strangled keening sound. As the footage ends with sudden silence, Chiskisk looks at the four of you.

"What did you learn?"


Male Goblin Cyberborn Operative | SP: 2/6, HP: 8/8, RP: 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+0 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, Social +0, Sense Motive +1 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Computers +12 (+16 to trick attack), Culture +8, Engineering +13, Medicine +8, Piloting +9, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Survival +7 | Speed 35 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Nubb growls while watching the footage.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"First shot got him right here." Nubb points at his neck.

1 to 50 of 350 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Family Game - Dead Suns All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.