Dead Suns AP by GM Cellion

Game Master GM Cellion

Maps on Google Slides
Handouts on Google Slides
Loot Table

Templates:
=== Initiative ===
[dice=Arcalinte]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Isu]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Spectre]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Solaria]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Ted]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Sydney]1d20+5[/dice]
-----------------------
[dice=Enemy]1d20+[/dice]

=== Perception ===
[dice=Arc Perception]d20+13[/dice]
[dice=Isu Perception]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Spec Perception]d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Ted Perception]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Solaria Perception]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Sydney Perception]d20+12[/dice]


3,101 to 3,150 of 3,708 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

"We're profiting by keeping ourselves alive, Spectre!"

Arcalinte says as he makes a pair of flashing strikes at one of the yellow skreeling Spectre is shooting at.

Entangling Carbon Steel Curve Blade: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 4 = 191d10 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Entangling Carbon Steel Curve Blade: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 4 = 201d10 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

GM Screen:
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24
Spectre ices the yellow skreeling, leaving only the blue one behind. Arc steps up to take care of it and lands a weighty slash that cuts less deep than expected. The blue skreeling flaps vigorously and frees itself from his curve blade before backing cautiously away from the two vicious melee fighters.

Once it has withdrawn out of reach, it flaps its way out of the stone dome and does its best to get some distance from the group. (It takes the withdraw action to retreat, so no AoOs)

Isu continues to bleed.

|||| INIT ||||
Arc (1 dmg)
Isu (14 dmg, Bleed 2)
Ted
Solaria
Sydney
Spectre

Skreeling Blue (8 dmg)

Bold are up!

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

Isu watches the skreeling fly off and frowns, and absent mindedly touches his wounds to stop the blood flow. Casts mystic cure, stops bleed


Female
Clever Feint:
[/ooc]Clever Feint - Bluff [dice]1d20+13+1d6[/dice] success = target flatfooted against allies[/ooc]
Dalaya Lashuntas Envoy (Xenoseeker) 5
Spoiler:
Stam 35/35 HP 34/34 Resolve 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +5 | Init +3 | Perc +8

Solaria follows the creatures as it leaves the building of the dead, taking up a position as lookout by the entrance. "Let's hope it's gone for good, I didn't like the way it spilled Isu's blood. And I sure don't like the idea of meeting it's parents."

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

"Then we should catch it!" Arcalinte replies, doubling back and dashing past the rest of the party out of the cave to try and catch up with the skreeling.

Double move (5 squares each action for 10 squares total) to my current position.


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

I'll hold off on dropping out of combat until the ranged-focused folks have had a stab at the skreeling, but it clearly outspeeds all of your land speeds, so chasing after it on foot will only give you an indication of where its retreating to.


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

OK, considering no word from most of the ranged folks:
Spectre steps out of the dome and attempts a last shot at the fleeing skreeling.

Zero Rifle (C): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 Cold damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
The shot catches the skreeling in a wing, briefly unbalancing its flight with an additional weight of ice. But it quickly shakes off the wound and continues to wheel away from the dome. A dozen rapid flaps of its wings later, it dives down into the dark cave (the one brimming with stalactites) opening to the north-west of the stone dome. (Lets call the cave opening 80ft away)

Out of combat for now!
Are you pursuing right away? Or do you want to finish your exploration of the inside of the stone dome first? You were interrupted while sifting through the ash and discovering those old corpses.

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

Arcalinte gives an aggravated sigh.

"It's probably going to call it's mama on us!" he says.


Female
Clever Feint:
[/ooc]Clever Feint - Bluff [dice]1d20+13+1d6[/dice] success = target flatfooted against allies[/ooc]
Dalaya Lashuntas Envoy (Xenoseeker) 5
Spoiler:
Stam 35/35 HP 34/34 Resolve 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +5 | Init +3 | Perc +8

"Arc, I'll keep a watch on that cave, you finish what you have to do in there. Call me if you need me and don't worry I'll call you all if more of those things come this way. We're still using channel 6 for urgent communications yes. I'm all set to go then." She finds a spot by the entrance, that she can settle down comfortably and difficult to spot. She covers her suit in the dust from the surrounding ground, blending into the scenery as much as possible.

If Solaria can take a 20 on stealth to hide in a lookout position she gets to 23, otherwise 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Stats:
HP 41 STA 37 | EAC 20 KAC 21 | BAB +10 | Fort +7 Ref 11 Will +9 (FEAT can reroll w/ RP) | Init +12 | Acro +20| Perc +13 | Pilot +17 | Slght of Hnd +16 | Stealth +19 (MOVE ACT +10 if standing still)
Chaotic Good Human Operative/6

Sydney holsters her gun and flexes her fingers. "Those were babies?" She scowls and looks towards were the skreeling disappeared.

"Can we at least meet it outside of this soot pit?" She hitches a thumb behind her, outside.

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

After healing his bleed, Isu sits still for a couple of minutes to catch his breath. resolve point regained

If there is time, Isu walks outside and jumps and climbs to the peak of the dome, lies prone, and trains his sniper rifle on the entrance to that cave.

"If anything comes out of there, this one will put a bullet through its head."

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

edit: I mean, resolve point spent


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

Isu takes a rest to recover as Solaria heads over to keep watch on the entrance to the ominous cavern. From her hiding spot at the cavern's lip, Solaria sees that the cavern slopes down into the earth of the asteroid, then levels out into a fairly large open space. Her suit's sensors warn her of an acrid atmosphere inside, though visually, she can't see too far into the dark cave.

Solaria Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Solaria does manage to hear the slight wheezing sounds coming from the injured skreeling somewhere deeper within the cave and out of sight. Her sensitive hearing also picks up an intermittent dripping somewhere within along with a quiet hiss. Neither sound has an obvious source in the darkness.

Isu perches atop the stone dome, and Sydney also prepares herself for imminent attack. But another 10 minutes later, and none of you see any creatures emerging from the cave.

Dataphiles

Male Human Technomancer 6 Dataphiles | SP 36/36 HP 35/35 RP 7/7 | EAC 19 KAC 21 CMAC 29 CMD 17 CMB +4 | F+3 R+5 W+7 | Init+3 | Perc+2 | 1st 1/5 2nd 4/4 Cache 1/1

Ted continues the search through the dead, "Anyone got any anti-acid?"

search perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Stats:
HP 41 STA 37 | EAC 20 KAC 21 | BAB +10 | Fort +7 Ref 11 Will +9 (FEAT can reroll w/ RP) | Init +12 | Acro +20| Perc +13 | Pilot +17 | Slght of Hnd +16 | Stealth +19 (MOVE ACT +10 if standing still)
Chaotic Good Human Operative/6

"Nah. Just don't get caught out." Sydney smiles wryly at her own comment.

Syndey will search the other corpses they found in the ash pile, then suggest the party explore North. See map.

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14
GM Cellion wrote:

Isu takes a rest to recover as Solaria heads over to keep watch on the entrance to the ominous cavern. From her hiding spot at the cavern's lip, Solaria sees that the cavern slopes down into the earth of the asteroid, then levels out into a fairly large open space. Her suit's sensors warn her of an acrid atmosphere inside, though visually, she can't see too far into the dark cave.

[dice=Solaria Perception]d20+8

Solaria does manage to hear the slight wheezing sounds coming from the injured skreeling somewhere deeper within the cave and out of sight. Her sensitive hearing also picks up an intermittent dripping somewhere within along with a quiet hiss. Neither sound has an obvious source in the darkness.

Isu perches atop the stone dome, and Sydney also prepares herself for imminent attack. But another 10 minutes later, and none of you see any creatures emerging from the cave.

Arcalinte kneels and takes a moment to meditate.

Rest!

Then he rises and joins Solaria at the mouth of the cave.

"Do we move in? This is probably their nest."


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

Sydney returns to the buried dead sarcesians inside the stone dome. Now that she isn't distracted by skreelings attacking, she notices that a few pieces of gear are still intact on the skeletons. She finds another advanced diasporan sniper rifle, as well as a red star plasma rifle. She also finds two tactical dueling swords and two credsticks with a total value of 2480 credits.

Having already found one set of treasure, she and Ted spend a bit more time digging through the ash (using Sydney's previous perception result), and finds that the true floor of this stone dome is positively littered with ancient bones, all far older than those of the two sarcesian corpses. One set of bones attracts Ted's attention in particular. A humanoid skeleton in a sitting position. Its armor and flesh have long since disintegrated or been stripped away, but nestled behind it remains a small metal lunchbox emblazoned with a worn insignia with the words 'Imura Excavations'.
----

Outside, Sydney doesn't find anything interesting nestled against the mesa. You're aware of two potential points of interest from here. To the north-west lies the narrow cave entrance with stalactites hanging from its lip (this is the one with the acrid atmosphere). Further to the southwest, you see a low but wide cave entrance that sinks down into the asteroid.

(Seems like the inclination is to go into the acidic cave?)

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

Isu walks cautiously into cave, leading the way. "This feels like the wrong way from our primary objective. But Sarenrae never punished curiosity. Or...ummm... Arcalinte Soter...does Sarenrae punish curiosity?"

Isu peers ahead and listens and smells the air.

percep: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

"Where is the dawn if not beyond the horizon, Isu? Sarenrae smiles on those who bring the light of truth to the dark places. And on those who slay dangerous monsters who mind-control and kill innocent people."

Arcalinte takes a closer look into the darkness of the cave, his infrared sensors allowing him to see what his normal elf eyes couldn't.

Love that Darkvision in my armor slot!

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Dataphiles

Droid Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48 HP 40/40 RP 6/6 | EAC 22 KAC 22; | F +7; R +12; W +3 | Init +7 | Perc +10 | Plasma Rifle (red star-class): +10 (1d8+6 C)

Had some unexpected time today, so I'll go ahead and post.

Spectre shuffles after Isu and Arcalinte. "Let us hope there are credits just beyond the horizon," he says, raising his rifle to cover Arc.

Acidic cave works for me.


Stats:
HP 41 STA 37 | EAC 20 KAC 21 | BAB +10 | Fort +7 Ref 11 Will +9 (FEAT can reroll w/ RP) | Init +12 | Acro +20| Perc +13 | Pilot +17 | Slght of Hnd +16 | Stealth +19 (MOVE ACT +10 if standing still)
Chaotic Good Human Operative/6

Sydney rolls her eyes at the conservation between Isu and Arc. "Oi! Why don't you illuminate one of these caves with your Sarenrae light?" Sydney points her pistol southwest, at the low but wide cave entrance, then north-west, at the narrow cave entrance with stalactites hanging from its lip.

Sydney activates her environmental protection suit in preparation. Unlike some of the others, Sydney doesn't have darkvision.


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

GM Screen:
1d6 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

I believe Ted gave you all Life Bubble, which is good for environmental protection at least! Also: MAP UPDATED.

You head towards the acidic cave and poke your heads in. For those of you with darkvision (or once you guys get a light source that illuminates more than the 15-20ft in front of you), you see that the foreboding entrance hides an even more foreboding interior. This isolated grotto is dotted with piles of silvery ash. To the northwest, a low shelf of rock (about 3ft tall) dams a pool of thick greenish liquid. A humanoid body in torn robes with one arm chewed off is ominously propped up to lean against the low rock wall.

You don't see any sign of the skreeling you chased over here.

Perception DC15; Searching the space (not the body), you must have some illumination or darkvision:
Having already experienced ash hiding things in the stone dome, you carefully push ash piles aside in this grotto as well. It takes very little searching to find a steel trap door hidden under a thin layer of ash in the center of the room.

@Arcalinte:
You suddenly feel absolutely sure that the skreeling you were chasing is hiding right behind that low rock wall in the north-west corner of the room. And it could still get away if you're not quick to close the distance! (You're under a Suggestion spell to head to the low rock wall to investigate!)

Dataphiles

Male Human Technomancer 6 Dataphiles | SP 36/36 HP 35/35 RP 7/7 | EAC 19 KAC 21 CMAC 29 CMD 17 CMB +4 | F+3 R+5 W+7 | Init+3 | Perc+2 | 1st 1/5 2nd 4/4 Cache 1/1

Yep, bubbles all around! CHEERS!

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Ted flicks on a flashlight and centers it on the corpse's empty shoulder socket, "You guys ever get the feeling we are making one bad life choice after another?" His top bobs in affirmative as it hovers near the entrance.

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

"Hey! This one has located a door down? Perhaps this is what we came here for, eh? Curiosity pays off, does it not indeed, Arcalinte Soter? Arcalinte?"

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

Arcalinte begins making his way to the rock wall to look over it.

"Can't let it get away. Just over here!"


Stats:
HP 41 STA 37 | EAC 20 KAC 21 | BAB +10 | Fort +7 Ref 11 Will +9 (FEAT can reroll w/ RP) | Init +12 | Acro +20| Perc +13 | Pilot +17 | Slght of Hnd +16 | Stealth +19 (MOVE ACT +10 if standing still)
Chaotic Good Human Operative/6
GM Cellion wrote:
A humanoid body in torn robes with one arm chewed off is ominously propped up to lean against the low rock wall.

This another freakin' nest?

Sydney watches Arc as he begins to walk off alone. "Let what get away?" Curious, she quickdraws her gun and starts slinking behind Arc, pistol raised. (See map.) "Hey. Hey," she hisses at Arc in a half-whisper.


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

GM Screen:
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

As Sydney follows Arc, she can't help but notice that he seems laser focused on inspecting the acidic pool just beyond the low rock wall. As he gets close, the acid begins to bubble. Out of almost nowhere, a bulky purple tentacle lashes out from inside the acid and strikes the solarian in the head. While he's dazed, it wraps around his torso and begins to squeeze! (He takes 13 points bludgeoning damage, reduced to 8. He's also grappled!)

With a rush of hissing acid and steam, a tentacled monstrosity rises from the pool. It flexes its atrophies wings and whips its tentacles back and forth as if encouraging its chosen prey to take an acid bath. A telepathic screech falls upon you like a crashing wave. "FEED. GROW. FORWARD."

(Suggestion spell immediately breaks when you take damage Arc.)
----

INIT:
Arcalinte: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Isu: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Spectre: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Solaria: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Ted: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Sydney: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
-----------------------
Enemy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Isu is the first to leap into action!

|||| INIT ||||
Isu
Skreesire
Solaria
Sydney
Spectre
Arc (8 dmg, grappled)
Ted

Note that the low rock wall grants the skreesire cover if you're further away from the wall that it is from the wall. Ie, you have to be adjacent to the wall for the creature to not be gaining cover.

Isu is up!

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

"Holy Sarenrae's s*$!e! Blast it all, Arcaline Soter get out of there. And this one apologizes for the blasphemy!"

The monster is too well protected by the cover. Though he would have like to take a quick rifle shot, Isu instead double moves to get closer to the action. He moves very close, but realizes the monster is going to be hard to engage in melee. As he moves, Isu drops his sniper rifle and pulls out the squad machine gun.


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

GM Screen:
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
1d6 ⇒ 1
Sorry for the delay, I wanted to get this out way earlier today but got caught up in prepping for my in-person game.

The skreesire writhes its tentacles in the air as Isu approaches, but when Isu stays out of its immediate reach, it instead focuses its attention on Arc. The tentacles begin to draw Arc in, pulling him closer and closer to the pool of acid. He fights actively against the pull and manages to break his way out of their grip before they can dunk him into the acrid liquid. (Arc gets repositioned 5ft closer, onto the top of the low wall.) The acid hisses and bubbles... taking a bath in it would likely be a short and painful experience. As is, the acrid vapors rising from the pool still burn Arc for being so close. (He takes 1 points of acid damage)

The skreeling you fought earlier comes out from its hiding place on the room of the cave. It screeches loudly, but doesn't immediately swoop in to attack anyone.

|||| INIT ||||
Solaria
Sydney
Spectre
Arc (9 dmg)
Ted
Isu

Skreesire
Blue skreeling (15 dmg)

Low wall gives cover as described in the previous post.

Everyone is up!

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

"Arcaline Soter! Back away, if you can! Engage from ranged!"

squad machine gun: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 = 201d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

squad machine gun: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 4 = 51d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

Arcalinte shakes his hand and draws his curve blade.

"You may be good in ranged, Isu, but melee is what I was made for!"

He takes a swing at the monster who'd gotten in his head.

"FOR THE SUN AND THE FURY!"

Entangling Carbon Steel Curve Blade: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d10 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Photon Mode: 1


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

Isu unleashes a hail of bullets, both across the skreesire and the wall of the cavern. As he distracts the monstrosity, Arcalinte swings in slashes a deep gash in one of its tentacles. Just like both of you experienced with the skreelings, this creature's tough hide seems to partially resist the impact of your attacks.

|||| INIT ||||
Solaria
Sydney
Spectre

Arc (9 dmg)
Ted
Isu
Skreesire (15 dmg)
Blue skreeling (15 dmg)

Bold are up!

Dataphiles

Male Human Technomancer 6 Dataphiles | SP 36/36 HP 35/35 RP 7/7 | EAC 19 KAC 21 CMAC 29 CMD 17 CMB +4 | F+3 R+5 W+7 | Init+3 | Perc+2 | 1st 1/5 2nd 4/4 Cache 1/1

Ted moves up closer to the action, "Arc, an acid bath will help clear your pores!" His top looks agitated at Ted's joke and launches itself in to Ted's shoulder where it digs and disappears under Ted's armor and in to his skin. Ted flicks his head back in a scream and his top pops out his mouth, covered in blood that moves and writhes as a living thing.

Moved and cast Inject Nanobots this turn. Holding Inject Nanobots (can hold touch spells, right?) for next turn to throw the spell with a grenade using Spell Grenade.

Inject Nanobots - Technomancer lvl 2:

School necromancy
Casting Time 1 standard action
Range touch
Targets one living creature or construct
Duration instantaneous and 1 round/level; see text
Saving Throw Fortitude partial and Will partial, see text; Spell Resistance yes

You concentrate key particles in your blood into tiny biological nanobots that you can inject into a foe with a touch, disrupting and damaging its natural processes. Make a melee attack against the target’s EAC; if you hit, the nanobots deal 4d8 damage and swarm through the target’s biological or mechanical systems, causing the creature to be confused, as per confusion, for 1 round per your caster level. If the target succeeds at a Fortitude save, it takes only half damage and negates the confusion effect. A confused target can attempt a Will saving throw at the beginning of its turn each round to end the confusion effect.

Casting this spell doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity.

Spell Grenade:

Spell Grenade (Sp)
You can spend 1 Resolve Point to store a spell with a range of touch in a grenade, allowing you to affect a target within the grenade’s blast radius with the spell. Casting a spell with spell grenade uses the spell’s standard casting time, and throwing the spell grenade is a standard action. You must throw the grenade before the end of your next turn, or the spell is wasted. You are considered proficient with the grenade for this attack. Choose a single target within the grenade’s blast radius; that target is affected by the spell as if you had successfully touched it. The grenade goes off as normal, with all of its usual effects within its blast radius. If you miss the targeted intersection with the grenade, you must choose a target within the grenade’s new blast radius. If there are no suitable targets within the grenade’s blast radius, the spell is wasted. Spells whose ranges are not touch don’t benefit from this magic hack.


Stats:
HP 41 STA 37 | EAC 20 KAC 21 | BAB +10 | Fort +7 Ref 11 Will +9 (FEAT can reroll w/ RP) | Init +12 | Acro +20| Perc +13 | Pilot +17 | Slght of Hnd +16 | Stealth +19 (MOVE ACT +10 if standing still)
Chaotic Good Human Operative/6

This weekend and today have been a bit crazy for me. Sorry for the delay.

Round 1:

Sydney fires her pistol at the mother of all skreelings, the Skreesire, dashing left, then right.

To hit (Disintegration pistol, liquidator): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Acid. Critical -)
(+3 BAB)(+4 Dex mod)(+1 Weapon Specialization)
Trick Attack (Acrobatics): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36 DC is equal to 20 + the target’s CR
If DC passes, Sydney deals 3d8 additional damage (level 5) and the target is flat-footed.
Damage (Disintegration pistol, liquidator): 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Add 1/2 Level to dmg see Weapon Specialization. Acid.
Trick Attack Bonus Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (3, 4, 7) = 14


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

Ted, that sounds right to me. You've stored the touch-range spell in a grenade, so its primed and ready to throw next round. Botting Spectre and Solaria, per their posts in discussion:

Spectre, not able to line up a truly clear shot, nevertheless does his best to position himself before firing his zero rifle.
Zero Rifle (frostbite-class) (weapon focus): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 121d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
But the icy bolt impacts the low rocky ridge instead of its intended target.

Solaria on the other hand dashes towards Arc, calling out encouragement as she goes!
Inspiring Boost restores Arc to full SP.
----

GM Screen:
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33
Ted begins generating a truly frightening display as his top appears to gather the technomancer's own blood into some kind of spell. Sydney keeps her focus on her foe and fires off a sharply aimed shot at the skreesire's face. Where her pistol's beam lands however, the skreesire's flesh completely fails to melt! It seems as much immune to the deconstructing nanites of her pistol as it is to the acid pool it wallows in. (Yep, that's acid immunity!)

The skreesire whips its tentacles around, deeply agitated. One of its tentacles smashes Arc from the side, blowing him clear off the rocky wall and into the pool of acid! The foul mix of ash, water, and toxic chemicals rapidly begins eating away at his armor and into his flesh. Arc takes Acid Bath: 10d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 3, 5, 1, 3, 4, 5, 5) = 35 points of acid damage.

So... acid. While you're swimming in it like you are, you'll take 10d6 damage at the start of each of your turns. The damage for this turn is what was rolled above. There's no save. The pool is only 5ft deep, so you could try to wade out (5ft movement with each move action), or swim out (at half your land speed with a successful DC10 Athletics), or climb out onto the ledge (DC15 Athletics).

|||| INIT ||||
Solaria
Sydney
Spectre
Arc (35 dmg)
Ted
Isu

Skreesire (15 dmg)
Blue skreeling (15 dmg)

Bold are up!


Stats:
HP 41 STA 37 | EAC 20 KAC 21 | BAB +10 | Fort +7 Ref 11 Will +9 (FEAT can reroll w/ RP) | Init +12 | Acro +20| Perc +13 | Pilot +17 | Slght of Hnd +16 | Stealth +19 (MOVE ACT +10 if standing still)
Chaotic Good Human Operative/6

Ooooh, yeah. Acid.

Round 2:

Sydney quick draws a different pistol and takes a step back. Twirling both pistols in a dexterous display. She grasps the trigger of the corona laser pistol and fires at the blue skreeling in front of her. (See map.)

To hit (Laser pistol, corona): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Flare. Critical 1d4 burn damage
Trick Attack (Acrobatics): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19 DC is equal to 20 + the target’s CR
If DC passes, Sydney deals 3d8 additional damage (level 5) and the target is flat-footed.
Damage (Arc pistol, corona): 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7 Add 1/2 Level to dmg see Weapon Specialization. Flare.
Trick Attack Bonus Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (5, 5, 1) = 11

Dataphiles

Droid Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48 HP 40/40 RP 6/6 | EAC 22 KAC 22; | F +7; R +12; W +3 | Init +7 | Perc +10 | Plasma Rifle (red star-class): +10 (1d8+6 C)

With the chaotic melee, Spectre has a hard time locking on.

"Arcalinte, if you would get out of the way, I would have a clear shot. Put your head down just a bit."

Zero Rifle (frostbite-class) (weapon focus): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 131d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Wayfinders

Kasatha Solider 5 (Blitz) /Mystic 1 (Healer) | SP:52/52 | HP:45/45 | RP 7/7 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | Kinetic DR5/- | Fire Resist 5 Cold Resist 5 Electric Resist 5| d6 electric to those who hit with melee weapons | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init +5 | Perc +8| Spells 3/3 | Healing Touch 1/2 | Hammer Charges: 20/20 | Chain Gun Ammo: 40/40.|Sniper Rifle Ammo: 15/20
attack rolls:
[dice=paramagetic hammer]d20+11; 3d6+13[/dice] [dice=sniper rifle]d20+7; 2d8+6[/dice][dice=chain gun]d20+7; d10+6[/dice]
Buffs-Debuffs:

"By the light of Sarenrae! Arcalinte Soter! Get out of there! Are you sure that this one should not be tactical commander of the group? Falling into acid is a poor tactical decision!"

Isu just continues with the barrage.

machine gun: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d10 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

"I DIDN'T FALL I WAS PULLED!" Arcalinte screams as he tries to yank himself out of the acid and back over the ledge, failing miserably.

Athletics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

And OF COURSE I fail the roll. How doomed am I?


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

Sydney's corona pistol blasts a burning hole in one of the skreeling's wings, but she misses any vitals, leaving the horrid creature still alive and flapping. (I forgot to have it act last round. Oops! I guess you guys got off for free :P) Spectre's icy shot flies just over a thrashing tentacle, doing little more than icing the cavern's wall. Isu's machine gun on the other hand sends a hail of bullets in the skreesire's direction. The beast shields itself with its tougher tentacles and pulls through the assault unscathed.

Arc does his best to haul himself out of the acid, but the terrible searing pain leaves him scrabbling as the rocky outcropping slips away from his acid-soaked fingers. He falls back into the acid with a splash. He can feel the liquid eating into his suit... he realizes he has a matter of seconds before it burns him to death. (Don't forget that climbing is a move action! That leaves you with another move or standard to try something else or try again.)

|||| INIT ||||
Solaria

Sydney
Spectre
Arc (35 dmg) - move/standard left
Ted

Isu
Skreesire (15 dmg)
Blue skreeling (22 dmg)

Bold are up!


Female
Clever Feint:
[/ooc]Clever Feint - Bluff [dice]1d20+13+1d6[/dice] success = target flatfooted against allies[/ooc]
Dalaya Lashuntas Envoy (Xenoseeker) 5
Spoiler:
Stam 35/35 HP 34/34 Resolve 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +5 | Init +3 | Perc +8

Solaria runs across towards Arc and the monstrous thing, shouting as she does, "Come get me mother of death, as I rain my death on your pathetic offsping...or you" Holding her weapon high, she feigns to fire at the large creature.

Move Action: move 30ft
Std Action: Clever feint
Bluff: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 3 + 4 + 2 + (5) = 33

Clever Feint:

CLEVER FEINT As a standard action, you can fake out an enemy within 60 feet, making that enemy open to your attacks. Attempt a Bluff check with the same DC as a check to feint against that enemy (though this isn’t a standard check to feint, so Improved Feint and Greater Feint don’t apply). Even if you fail, that enemy is flat-footed against your attacks until the end of your next turn. If you succeed, the enemy is also flat-footed against your allies’ attacks until the end of your next turn. You can’t use clever feint against a creature that lacks an Intelligence score.

FEINT
As a standard action, you can use Bluff to feint in combat, enabling you to treat your opponent as flat-footed for your next attack against it before the end of your next turn. The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s total Sense Motive skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. You can’t feint against a creature that doesn’t have an Intelligence score, and you cannot take 10 or take 20 on a Bluff check to feint.

Dataphiles

Male Human Technomancer 6 Dataphiles | SP 36/36 HP 35/35 RP 7/7 | EAC 19 KAC 21 CMAC 29 CMD 17 CMB +4 | F+3 R+5 W+7 | Init+3 | Perc+2 | 1st 1/5 2nd 4/4 Cache 1/1

"Arc! No!" Ted gasps as he sees the acid doing its work. He grabs a grenade from his an inner jacket pocket and jams his bloody top in to the grenade, merging the power of magic and man. He throws with all his might.

Grenade has a blast radius of 15', so targetting back wall left behind the skreesire so that neither arc nor isu are hit. 20' range, so moving up should keep the throw in range.

Frag Grenade II throw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
melee vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Nano Bot damage: 4d8 ⇒ (6, 3, 1, 2) = 12
Grenade Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9
If hits (maybe sol's flat footed helps the 7 at all?), confused 5 rounds, save DC 17 vs Fort for half damage and negate confusion. Definitely a boom or bust spell combo.

Inject Nanobots - Technomancer lvl 2:

School necromancy
Casting Time 1 standard action
Range touch
Targets one living creature or construct
Duration instantaneous and 1 round/level; see text
Saving Throw Fortitude partial and Will partial, see text; Spell Resistance yes

You concentrate key particles in your blood into tiny biological nanobots that you can inject into a foe with a touch, disrupting and damaging its natural processes. Make a melee attack against the target’s EAC; if you hit, the nanobots deal 4d8 damage and swarm through the target’s biological or mechanical systems, causing the creature to be confused, as per confusion, for 1 round per your caster level. If the target succeeds at a Fortitude save, it takes only half damage and negates the confusion effect. A confused target can attempt a Will saving throw at the beginning of its turn each round to end the confusion effect.

Casting this spell doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity.

Did Arc accept the Life Bubble? Does Life Bubble help prevent an acid bath?

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

Athletics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

The ledge being a no-go, Arcalinte decides to swim to get out of the acid before it kills him.

Half my land speed means 2.5 squares. Does that get me out in time?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

GM Screen:
Ref: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
-
AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
-
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
-
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

I've got some bad news, then two pieces of good news. Bad news: Half of 25ft move speed is 10ft because calcs always round down. That means Arc is still swimming inside the acid at the start of this round. He also provokes from the skreeling by swimming inside its range (I've moved you toward the closest accessible exit from the pool). Unfortunately, Life Bubble doesn't provide any protection vs. damage, especially not acid baths.

Good news #1: Solaria's feint makes the skreesire flatfooted so it can't take a killing blow against Arc as an attack of opportunity!
Good news #2: Ted, you don't need to make a melee attack vs. EAC for Inject Nanobots when you're using spell grenade. The touch attack spell you store in the grenade automatically hits if the enemy is in the grenade's blast range. Its a pretty cool magic hack!

Solaria's dramatic move causes four of the creature's tentacles to whip upwards protectively, trying to block a shot from her that never comes! Ted follows by tossing a grenade behind it. The blast sends a hail of shrapnel at the skreesire. It manages to huddle down in the acid to protect itself from some of it, and the remaining fragments don't pierce deep enough into its hide to hurt it. (Made its save and then DR blocks the remaining piercing damage from the frag grenade) Suddenly some of those shards turn into deadly devouring nanites! The creature manages to thrash the nanites free, but not before they've hurt it somewhat.

Arc does his best to swim away, but its slow going. His training at the Cosmonastery didn't provide acid swimming lessons. As he does his best to swim away from the skreesire, the remaining skreeling lashes out with a claw. While it manages to hit him, the wound is minor due to his incredible grit! (2 dmg after DR)

The skreesire turns its attention to the source of bullets from the south. It wades through the acid and swings a tentacle at Isu, striking him solidly in the leg before wrapping a tentacle around him! (10 dmg after DR; and you're grappled!)

The skreeling swoops to the side and attempts to claw at Arc again, but the solarian manages to kick away from the rocky wall and propel himself out of the way. Unfortunately, no amount of evasion can protect him from the acid, which burns him for Acid Bath: 10d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 1, 4, 6, 1, 4, 5, 1) = 27 points of damage. Somehow, despite horrible acid burns, he's still up and kicking!

|||| INIT ||||
Solaria
Sydney
Spectre
Arc (64 dmg)
Ted
Isu (10 dmg, grappled)

Skreesire (21 dmg, flatfooted)
Blue skreeling (22 dmg)

Bold are up!

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Solarian 6 | SP 42/42 HP 46/46 RP 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 20; DR 5/- Resist Fire 5 | F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +14

Do I need to make another Athletics check to get out?


Seaweed Leshy Technomancer 1 / Game Master 3 | Maps: (Dead Suns Maps) | (DeadSuns Handouts) | (RotRL Handouts) | (RotRL Maps) | (DoF Handouts) | (DoF Maps)

Yep, you're still swimming. Though with your +12 Athletics its an automatic success.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 41 STA 37 | EAC 20 KAC 21 | BAB +10 | Fort +7 Ref 11 Will +9 (FEAT can reroll w/ RP) | Init +12 | Acro +20| Perc +13 | Pilot +17 | Slght of Hnd +16 | Stealth +19 (MOVE ACT +10 if standing still)
Chaotic Good Human Operative/6

Round 3:

Sydney whips her head left when she hears the sizzling of acid. F^@%, man. Watching Arc slug through the acid was grisly. In this moment, she isn't sure what to do or say. Reach out her arm to help pull Arc out? Then what? Her knowledge of First Aid started and ended with a bottle of vodka.

In her split second judgement, Sydney does her best to clear the way for Arc's exit from the pool. She aims and shoots at the skreeling again.

To hit (Laser pistol, corona): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Flare. Critical 1d4 burn damage
Trick Attack (Acrobatics): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26 DC is equal to 20 + the target’s CR
If DC passes, Sydney deals 3d8 additional damage (level 5) and the target is flat-footed.
Damage (Arc pistol, corona): 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8 Add 1/2 Level to dmg see Weapon Specialization. Flare.
Trick Attack Bonus Damage: 3d8 ⇒ (6, 7, 8) = 21

Dataphiles

Male Human Technomancer 6 Dataphiles | SP 36/36 HP 35/35 RP 7/7 | EAC 19 KAC 21 CMAC 29 CMD 17 CMB +4 | F+3 R+5 W+7 | Init+3 | Perc+2 | 1st 1/5 2nd 4/4 Cache 1/1

AUTO HIT! YAY!

Ted's top comes back expecting praise for a spectacular effect. Ted grabs it from the air and hurls it back at the skeeshire, "Come on Arc!"

magic missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 4) + 3 = 14

Magic Missile:

School evocation (force)
Casting Time 1 standard action; see text
Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Targets up to three creatures, no two of which can be more than 15 ft. apart; see text
Duration instantaneous
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes

You fire two missiles of magical energy that strike targets unerringly (the creatures must still be valid targets) and deal 1d4+1 force damage each. You can’t target specific parts of a creature, and objects are not damaged by the spell.
You can target a single creature or several creatures, but each missile can strike only one creature. You must designate targets before you attempt to overcome spell resistance or roll damage.
You can cast this spell as a full action. If you do, you fire three missiles instead of two.

Dataphiles

Droid Outlaw Mechanic 6 | SP 48/48 HP 40/40 RP 6/6 | EAC 22 KAC 22; | F +7; R +12; W +3 | Init +7 | Perc +10 | Plasma Rifle (red star-class): +10 (1d8+6 C)

Spectre drops his cold-based rifle and equips the one he had just found.

"By my calculations, this rifle should be more effective. If I could just take a few moments to calibrate it--"

Taking note of Arcalinte's predicament, he says "I would extricate yourself from the acid--by my calculations, the odds of your surviving more than a few seconds are nil."

Plasma Rifle (red star-class, electricity, fire) (weapon focus): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 161d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Female
Clever Feint:
[/ooc]Clever Feint - Bluff [dice]1d20+13+1d6[/dice] success = target flatfooted against allies[/ooc]
Dalaya Lashuntas Envoy (Xenoseeker) 5
Spoiler:
Stam 35/35 HP 34/34 Resolve 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 17 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +5 | Init +3 | Perc +8

After watching the success of her distraction previously, Solaria quickly moves towards the beast, "Now you just let go of Isu!" she shouts like her old teachers used to shout at her. At the same time making out to shoot once more.

Move action: move 30ft
Std Action: Clever Feint (details in prev post)
Bluff: 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 3 + 4 + 2 + (5) = 25

3,101 to 3,150 of 3,708 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dead Suns AP by GM SnowHeart All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.