Bright Morning's Reign of Winter

Game Master JankInTheTank

Reign of Winter AP, starting at level 1
Loot Sheet

Maps and Info


1,401 to 1,434 of 1,434 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Male HP:25/31 AC:15 T:11 FF:14 F:+5 R:+2 W:+2 Perc:+2 Init:+1 Great axe +9, 1d12+7 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Human Fighter 3
Brominate wrote:
"Tell those two to show themselves." Brominate addressed Mierul.

Hjorleaf lifts his throwing into a ready position

...or you die first.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Brominate wrote:
Turning to Asvidrson, "Do you think we could chop up these chairs some? Let's make a circular bonfire around Mierul. It should keep the sprites away and her contained within."

Hjorleaf looks around him for a moment.

umm yes but I will not. It is not a good idea to start a fire inside a tower of ice. Even if the tower did not melt...It still is not a good idea to start a uncontrolled fire inside a tower. Especially when we are still inside that tower.

Easier to just kill all of them and be done with it.


Male Ulfen Human Ranger (Woodland Skirmisher) 3; HP27/28; AC18 T14 F14 CMD17; F+4 R+7 W+3; Perception+8+

"The little ones have proven they are followers. I am not as concerned about their choices and actions as I am hers. No, she should not lead us anywhere. No reason to bring another opponent into a fight. We can't just tie her up and leave her, though, because she'll have the little ones free her.
Same with a fire, she'll have them deal with it one way or another.
"

He looks her in the eyes, from across the room.

"I'm running out of ideas that I think will work. This might be a good time for you to consider something yourself."


RoW maps

If the little ones do not wish to show themselves I cannot make them. I am not a leader in this tower, they have no reason to obey me. if you want me out of the way, you could bring me back downstairs and lock me in one of the rooms down there. or even better, you could let me leave the tower entirely. I have no desire to stick around and see how this mess ends. I will hit the road and you will hopefully never see me again. better than worrying about who i am talking to in the tower or letting someone free me during a fight, yes?


Male Ulfen Human Ranger (Woodland Skirmisher) 3; HP27/28; AC18 T14 F14 CMD17; F+4 R+7 W+3; Perception+8+

Grim sighs. "Never seem to find the clear path." And he let's fly. "End her. Only safe path for those we left in the South."

Surprise round or full round? Not that I think anyone is technically surprised, you understand.

Longbow single attack w/ PBS: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 = 21 -2 if full-round, for a 19 to-hit
Cold Iron w/ PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Second shot from Rapid Shot if full-round
Longbow single attack w/ PBS & Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 = 17
Cold Iron w/ PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


RoW maps

definitely going to say this doesn't create a surprise round. if everyone is aware of eachother the only way to get off a sneak attack is if you do a bluff check and act like you're not going to attack. in this case I think everyone was waiting for someone to make the first move. I will instead make you the first to act in initiative regardless of the rolls as your action started the combat.

Initiative:

Initiative Porablum: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative Easlis: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Initiative Brominate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Initiative Hjorleaf: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Initiative Mierul: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Initiative Atomies: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Grim is tired of talking this through and fires off two quick shots, both drilling into the blue woman.

something happens to the rope around Mierul's hands. the rope gets very very thin and starts constricting, and snaps in half as it tightens over her arm.

Spellcraft DC 16:

someone cast shrink item on the rope which made it very small and gave it the consistency of thin cloth.

suddenly there is a flaming scimitar in Mieruls hand, and she backs away from Easlis.

one of the atomies becomes visible, stabbing a tiny sword at an exposed piece of Easlis' skin
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d2 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (6) = 6 Easlis takes 7 damage
Fortitude Easlis: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

The whole party may act

I'm not sure if i missed any healing you guys did after the last combat. if the totals below don't look right to you please let me know and I'll update

GM Bright Morning wrote:


Stat Tracker

Global Condition: None |

Global Condition:
Grimgisli HP: 27/28 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Porablum HP: 24/24 - AC: 17/13/15 Status:
Easlis: HP: 10/23 - AC: 16/11/15 Status:
Brominate HP: 6/26 - AC: 17/14/13 Status:
Hjorleaf HP: 30/31 - AC: 15/11/14 Status:

NPCS:

Yellow Atomie HP: ??? | AC: ???
Green Atomie HP: ??? | AC: ???
Mierul HP: -14 | AC: 17


Male Half-Elf Magus 3 AC 16, HP 10/23, Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 , Init +1, Cold resistance 2
Usages:
Used 1lvl: 0/4, Arcane pool 5/5,Rations 5/5

"You fool! What have you done?!" Easlis shouts taking a step back stagered by the unexpected hit from his side.

Instead of going for his scimitar or retreating the magus tries to overcome his enemy using pure strength and attempts to grapple her.
CMB: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Ulfen Human Ranger (Woodland Skirmisher) 3; HP27/28; AC18 T14 F14 CMD17; F+4 R+7 W+3; Perception+8+

"What had to be, whether I liked it or not. Grow up."

Really was hoping to find a way of not doing this that came with a sense of confidence we wouldn't have to face her later ALSO. Everything presented as an idea just gave her plenty of opportunity to serve her master by assaulting us while we weren't ready.

Also, you missed the bit about a flaming sword manifesting in her hands and her stepping away BEFORE you tried to grapple her? I hope? Choosing to expose yourself to the AoO seems over the top even for Easlis.


Female Gnome Oracle 3 | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | HP 15/24 | Init +2 | Perception +8, low-light vision
Spells:
1st - 3/6

Celestial:

"No! What are you doing!? We could have resolved this peacefully!"

Porablum shouted something in that strange tongue she spoke whenever there was a fight going on, then moved around the table to get a look of where Mierul and the sprites were.

Double move - I moved myself on the map. Short legs = slow speed.


M Half-Elf Init +6 | Perc +9 | AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 | BAB +2 | CMB 1 | CMD 15 | Saves F +3 (+4)/ R +7 (+8) / W +2 (+3) | HP 6/26

Brominate moved over the table, slashing his daggers wildly, thinking he might perhaps strike an invisible foe.

TWF Silver dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

TWF offhand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Of course I get great rolls when I most likely won't hit anything, haha


Male HP:25/31 AC:15 T:11 FF:14 F:+5 R:+2 W:+2 Perc:+2 Init:+1 Great axe +9, 1d12+7 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Human Fighter 3
Easlis Taer wrote:

"You fool! What have you done?!"

time to pull your weight and fight like the rest of us...

The large human moves in closer as combat begins.
Not caring what so ever if the half elf gets hit with the weapon or not, Hjorleaf seems to smile as the throwing ax sails from his hand.
I would shift your head to the right...no your other right.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


RoW maps

she has a weapon out. easlis if you didn't realize that and want to try something else instead let me know. otherwise there will definitely be an AoO. Grim, you can also act in this round still

Brominate slashes the air wildly hoping to find a tiny fey. he does not hit anything.

Hjorleaf throws his axe, but is unable to hit Mierul through his ally. his throwing axe skitter across the ice floor behind his target.

Easlis, Grim, Mierul, Atomies, Brom, Hjorleaf, Porablum


Male Ulfen Human Ranger (Woodland Skirmisher) 3; HP27/28; AC18 T14 F14 CMD17; F+4 R+7 W+3; Perception+8+

With the crowd forming between him and the target, Grim decides to move to higher ground and climbs up on top of the table before loosing another round.

Bow w/ PBS: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 = 27 Even with elevation, there's gotta be a soft cover bonus being provided by more than one person, so I can't ignore it.
I am restricted to ignoring bonus if provided by exactly one person. But with that shot, do not think it will matter.

Cold Iron Piercing w/ PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Recognizing that his number of useful shots is going to be more limited as the others close with her, Grim starts looking for her small friends . . ..

No action to use to do so, but, hey.


Male Half-Elf Magus 3 AC 16, HP 10/23, Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 , Init +1, Cold resistance 2
Usages:
Used 1lvl: 0/4, Arcane pool 5/5,Rations 5/5

As he prepares to embrace the horned enemy the magus stopped just in time to avoid one of the axes. Hearing more arrows whizzing in his general direction, Easlis takes a step back and slashes at the smaller fey with the scimitar.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


RoW maps

Mierul is hit by Grim's arrow, and Easlis swats and does damage to one of the atomies.

Mierul swings her flaming sword at Easlis
flame blade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
confirm?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 confirms against touch AC
damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 = 11
Easlis takes a slash from the burning sword and falls to the ground

the atomies go after other party members. the green one casts a spell at Hjorleaf
fort save Hjorleaf: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Hjorleaf feels a weird sensation as everything around him grows bigger! it takes a second for Hjorleaf to realize he actually is getting smaller!

the second one appears right behind Grim, stabbing him with a tiny rapier
rapier: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
confirm?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
damage: 2d2 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 2) - 2 + (1) = 2
Fortitude Grimgisli: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
the rapier strikes dead-on, but is so small it still doesn't do much. Grim feels some cold discomfort in the wound but shrugs it off. Atomie crits are so sad

The whole party may act

GM Bright Morning wrote:


Stat Tracker

Global Condition: None |

Global Condition:
Grimgisli HP: 25/28 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Porablum HP: 24/24 - AC: 17/13/15 Status:
Easlis: HP: -1/23 - AC: 16/11/15 Status: unconscious/dying
Brominate HP: 6/26 - AC: 17/14/13 Status:
Hjorleaf HP: 30/31 - AC: 15/11/14 Status: small

NPCS:

Yellow Atomie HP: ??? | AC: ???
Green Atomie HP: -6 | AC: 18
Mierul HP: -21 | AC: 17


Female Gnome Oracle 3 | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | HP 15/24 | Init +2 | Perception +8, low-light vision
Spells:
1st - 3/6

Porablum yelps as Mierul takes Easlis down. She steps into the area and casts a spell, sending a cone of rainbow light from her hand to encompass the atomie and Mierul.

Casting color spray, DC 15 Will save. On failure, treat their hit dice as though they had HD equal to their HD - 3.


Male Ulfen Human Ranger (Woodland Skirmisher) 3; HP27/28; AC18 T14 F14 CMD17; F+4 R+7 W+3; Perception+8+

Shifting away from the gnat, so that he can target it more easily, the hunter demonstrates that you don't always want to draw his attention away from his prey.

Longbow W/ PBS & Rapid: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 8
Cold Iron Piercing w/ PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

Longbow W/ PBS & Rapid: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 20
Cold Iron Piercing w/ PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7


RoW maps

will save atomie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
will save mierul: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Porablum fires off a mass of colors, knocking out the green atomie. Mierul closes her eyes just in time, avoiding the effects.

Grim hits the other atomie once, dealing a good chunk of damage

Easlis, Brominate, Hjorleaf, Mierul, Atomies, Grim, Porablum

GM Bright Morning wrote:


Stat Tracker

Global Condition: None |

Global Condition:
Grimgisli HP: 25/28 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Porablum HP: 24/24 - AC: 17/13/15 Status:
Easlis: HP: -1/23 - AC: 16/11/15 Status: unconscious/dying
Brominate HP: 6/26 - AC: 17/14/13 Status:
Hjorleaf HP: 30/31 - AC: 15/11/14 Status: small

NPCS:

Yellow Atomie HP: -7 | AC: <20
Green Atomie HP: -6 | AC: 18 | unconscious, blind, stunned
Mierul HP: -21 | AC: 17


M Half-Elf Init +6 | Perc +9 | AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 | BAB +2 | CMB 1 | CMD 15 | Saves F +3 (+4)/ R +7 (+8) / W +2 (+3) | HP 6/26

Brominate, seeing the magus drop, but also seeing the tiny atomie fall unconscious, tumbles forward between Easlis and Mierul, hoping to avoid that hot blade of hers.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Once through, he deals with the unconscious creature.
TWF Silver dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
TWF offhand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male HP:25/31 AC:15 T:11 FF:14 F:+5 R:+2 W:+2 Perc:+2 Init:+1 Great axe +9, 1d12+7 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Human Fighter 3

Hjorleaf shrugs as he gets smaller.
I guess I will just makes this hurt more.
The not so large human makes his way towards the evil women swinging widely as he steps in the half elf's blood.
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Even in death he is a determent to those around him.


Male Half-Elf Magus 3 AC 16, HP 10/23, Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 , Init +1, Cold resistance 2
Usages:
Used 1lvl: 0/4, Arcane pool 5/5,Rations 5/5

Easlis falls to the ground surprised by the swordsmanship of the enemy he nearly subdued earlier.

Consitution: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 1 = 2
Well, that was a long fight


RoW maps

Brominate finishes off the stunned atomie, and Hjorleaf swings and misses Mierul.

the remaining atomie keeps attacking Grim, stabbing him with a tiny sword
sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Fortitude Grimgisli: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
it barely pricks Grim's skin (1 point of damage), but some kind of unnatural cold spreads in Grim's arm, staggering him.

Mierul growls in frustration as the group closes in on her. she reaches for the door again and swings it open.
Hjorleaf AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Hjorleaf tries to stop her, but he is not used to his new smaller size and misses. the door opens and Mierul retreats inside

Inside the room, Hjorleaf can make out a tall, sturdy Skald woman. she stands to her feet as Mierul rushes in and draws an impressive bastard sword.
Help! intruders! Mierul yells as she moves to hide behind the swordswoman

The whole party may act

GM Bright Morning wrote:


Stat Tracker

Global Condition: None |

Global Condition:
Grimgisli HP: 24/28 - AC: 16/14/12 Status: staggered
Porablum HP: 24/24 - AC: 17/13/15 Status:
Easlis: HP: -2/23 - AC: 16/11/15 Status: unconscious/dying
Brominate HP: 6/26 - AC: 17/14/13 Status:
Hjorleaf HP: 30/31 - AC: 15/11/14 Status: small

NPCS:

Yellow Atomie HP: -7 | AC: <20
Green Atomie HP: -16 | AC: 18 | dead
Mierul HP: -21 | AC: 17
Hestrig HP: ??? | AC: ???


Male Ulfen Human Ranger (Woodland Skirmisher) 3; HP27/28; AC18 T14 F14 CMD17; F+4 R+7 W+3; Perception+8+

As he feels a mist falling across his body, slowing his ability to act, Grim frowns deeply. He doesn't let that stop him from trying to put another arrow through his attacker, however.

Longbow w/ PBS @ Yellow Atomie: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 = 16
Cold Iron Piercing w/ PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

I needed like a 10, too, right? Got an 8. <sigh>


Female Gnome Oracle 3 | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | HP 15/24 | Init +2 | Perception +8, low-light vision
Spells:
1st - 3/6

Porablum groans as Mierul darts into the room and shouts,

Celestial:

"We really didn't want this to be a fight, but now it is, and it's just a pain in the butt!"

The little gnome then pulled out her crossbow and fired a bolt at the atomie attacking Grim.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Half-Elf Magus 3 AC 16, HP 10/23, Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 , Init +1, Cold resistance 2
Usages:
Used 1lvl: 0/4, Arcane pool 5/5,Rations 5/5

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 2 = 7

Easlis remains motionless on the floor, blood slowly spilling out of his scorched wound.


Male HP:25/31 AC:15 T:11 FF:14 F:+5 R:+2 W:+2 Perc:+2 Init:+1 Great axe +9, 1d12+7 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Human Fighter 3

moving just a bit in order to line up his next attack...
F$*~ing b@%$@...
Seeing that the bard has fled out of his reach,Hjorleaf pulls another throwing ax from his belt. In one swift motion he lets the weapon arc up and away from his hand. Leading the women as she stands up in hopes of catching her unprepared for the incoming attack.
[b]Fine with me...let us do it the hard way.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Five foot step and an attack the new women


RoW maps

Grim and Porablum both try to hit the atomie but can't quite do it.

the atomie turns invisible again

Mierul moves further back in the room and begins singing. she really does have a pretty voice.

the second woman steps up and swings a large sword wildly at Hjorleaf stabbing all around him violently.
bastard sword: 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 1 + 2 = 26
damage: 2d6 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 11 half of this, Hjorleaf takes 5 damage

Brominate sees Hjorleaf take damage and moves up to support but doesn't see an opening to get through. he attempts to help Easlis
stabilize: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The whole party may act

GM Bright Morning wrote:


Stat Tracker

Global Condition: None |

Global Condition:
Grimgisli HP: 24/28 - AC: 16/14/12 Status: staggered
Porablum HP: 24/24 - AC: 17/13/15 Status:
Easlis: HP: -3/23 - AC: 16/11/15 Status: unconscious/dying
Brominate HP: 6/26 - AC: 17/14/13 Status:
Hjorleaf HP: 30/31 - AC: 15/11/14 Status: small

NPCS:

Yellow Atomie HP: -7 | AC: <20 | invisible
Green Atomie HP: -16 | AC: 18 | dead
Mierul HP: -21 | AC: 17 | bardic performance
Hestrig HP: -8 | AC: 21? | shield of swings


Male HP:25/31 AC:15 T:11 FF:14 F:+5 R:+2 W:+2 Perc:+2 Init:+1 Great axe +9, 1d12+7 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Human Fighter 3
Hjorleaf Asvidrson wrote:

moving just a bit in order to line up his next attack...

F#~+ing b+@!@...
Seeing that the bard has fled out of his reach,Hjorleaf pulls another throwing ax from his belt. In one swift motion he lets the weapon arc up and away from his hand. Leading the women as she stands up in hopes of catching her unprepared for the incoming attack.
[b]Fine with me...let us do it the hard way.
[dice=Attack]1d20 + 4
[dice=Damage]1d6 + 5

Five foot step and an attack the new women


Male Ulfen Human Ranger (Woodland Skirmisher) 3; HP27/28; AC18 T14 F14 CMD17; F+4 R+7 W+3; Perception+8+

With neither of his targets visible, Grimgisli starts moving to create a line of sight so that he can engage one of them. He steps off of the table and walks across the room, struggling to move, though, and doesn't manage the speed he thinks he should . . ..

Slowed, right? That's how I treated it last round, and how I treated it with this single action move.


Female Gnome Oracle 3 | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | HP 15/24 | Init +2 | Perception +8, low-light vision
Spells:
1st - 3/6

Porablum, noticing Easlis lying on the ground, says,

Celestial:

"Oh, no! Hold on Easlis, I'm coming!"

Taking a step, she bends down and casts a quick spell to stop his bleeding, then rummages around for the wand.

5-foot step, cast stabilize as a standard action, then a move action to retrieve the wand of CLW.


RoW maps
Hjorleaf Asvidrson wrote:
Hjorleaf Asvidrson wrote:

moving just a bit in order to line up his next attack...

F#~+ing b+@!@...
Seeing that the bard has fled out of his reach,Hjorleaf pulls another throwing ax from his belt. In one swift motion he lets the weapon arc up and away from his hand. Leading the women as she stands up in hopes of catching her unprepared for the incoming attack.
[b]Fine with me...let us do it the hard way.
[dice=Attack]1d20 + 4
[dice=Damage]1d6 + 5
Five foot step and an attack the new women

Sorry! I somehow forgot to type in your action. I recorded it on the stat tracker, as the new woman is down 8 HP, but never said that you hit. Hjorleaf did in fact injure the woman before she swung at him, and is up again for this round


Male HP:25/31 AC:15 T:11 FF:14 F:+5 R:+2 W:+2 Perc:+2 Init:+1 Great axe +9, 1d12+7 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Human Fighter 3

With his right hand free now that his throwing ax was gone, Hjorleaf once again grips his ax with two hands. Stepping his new size into the swing as best as he can to connect with the women. The now smaller human feels that weapon catch flesh.
Attack w/PA: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 1 = 22
Damage w/PA: 1d12 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 3 = 20
That will take some time to heal. If you live that is.
Taking a 5 foot step away from her to hopefully draw here into the room.


M Half-Elf Init +6 | Perc +9 | AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 | BAB +2 | CMB 1 | CMD 15 | Saves F +3 (+4)/ R +7 (+8) / W +2 (+3) | HP 6/26

Brominate unsure of what he's doing, but seeing that Easlis is still bleeding out, he wants to make sure the other half-elf doesn't die. He's not really being a hero, he'd just hate to become the target of the ulfens' animosity.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Female Gnome Oracle 3 | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 13 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3 | HP 15/24 | Init +2 | Perception +8, low-light vision
Spells:
1st - 3/6

Brom, I took care of stabilizing Easlis with the Stabilize cantrip. You can do something else for your action.


M Half-Elf Init +6 | Perc +9 | AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 | BAB +2 | CMB 1 | CMD 15 | Saves F +3 (+4)/ R +7 (+8) / W +2 (+3) | HP 6/26
Porablum Flapzit wrote:
Brom, I took care of stabilizing Easlis with the Stabilize cantrip. You can do something else for your action.

Ah, yes I see that now. That's what I get for skimming. ;)

Brominate, thankful for Plum's more knowledgeable (and magical) assistance, turns his attention towards the newcomer. Unfortunately, this little hallway is getting crowded. Stepping over Easlis, he attempts to judo-roll his way into the room past this new woman, and strike her from behind.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Main hand silver dagger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

However he banged his knee against a stool he hadn't noticed in the middle of the room.

1,401 to 1,434 of 1,434 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Bright Morning's Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.