Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Do what best serves you. I'm ok with calling it if you want since we are really running rather sparsely.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Will do. "
stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Then of course he manages to trip over some debris on the ground which he didn't see in the dark.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
In a whisper "Do we want to look some more and risk it or head back? I think it might be too gloomy in here for me to see enough to be a decent scout. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius would have gone on a scouting missing (since he's a fair hand at it).
stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Yeah, best we get a closer look and watch the place for a while to get a feel for their movements. Don't want a hunting party coming in behind us if we go in and trap us without a way out. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Not sure I know what a Kobold is, but I'm OK with that plan. If they are easier to fight than goblins, I'm good with the idea. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"I think we should start with some scouting to get the lay of the land and where things are. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Sounds great. Glad to have you back.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Well shouldn't we be planning to scout out those caves? That's our main goal right?"
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Let's just get this one back to the keep before we find out he has some trick up his sleeve. I don't think we have time to bicker."
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
I am at a gaming con this weekend (until Sunday evening). My posting will be sporadic. Bot me as needed.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
gotta do what you gotta do
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Yeah, I think I can do that, but damn, that hurt. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius reels back in a spray of blood as the halberd inflicts a large wound.
"Arrghh"
and he does a full withdrawal to get away from the nasty little creature.
(he can do it without provoking by hugging the wall and going behind the necromancer)
0V, 16 W
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius will move and try to eventually get in a position for a flank.
fighting defensively
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 12 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 probably a miss though
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Now that the wizard is taken care of, Lucius will move to help with the goblins. Though seeing as how many blows are rattling off their armor, he will just move to assist Fergor hoping that big sword can cut through the cans.
aid another to Fergor to hit next round
aid another: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 rather a waste that
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius will attempt to move the wizard to a pinned condition.
grapple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
"Zirrel, I gave him pinned, get him tied up and gagged. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
To put it simply, people have had to encourage her to tag along so far. I don't see any reason for anyone to continue to put forth that effort.
I can understand her motivations(ooc), but if she was a reluctant companion, and she turned on her fellows, I cannot see anyone really wanting her there anymore. Why should she be trusted?
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
There is always the chance they are sick of playing the character. That is going to be the outcome of the move no matter what.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
If I get color sprayed and make the save, this party is going to shrink in size in a hurry.
Assuming the goblins are ready if I try to do something, I will attempt a tmble to get over there to grapple the wizard.
acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Not sure if that makes it. Likely it will trigger the spray.
will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
"Gods damn it woman, who's side are you on?!?"
grapple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 I assume since the wizard is unarmed I won't be provoking (of course he could have a trick up his sleeve)
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Waiting for my turn so I can move to grapple the wizard.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Well if you're sure, there shouldn't be a problem talking to the local authorities. It would serve you to prove your innocence would it not?"
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Well how about we head back to the keep and have a discussion with the castellan there. I'm sure you'd be able to straighten the issue out of which goblins are which. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
He is allied with goblins that have been raiding the town. That clearly makes him a lawbreaker and a menace to society which is enough for me.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Ok, looking at the map, I'm unsure if I could pull off a tumble to the wizard without actually having to go through squares.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"I really don't understand why you would be working with goblins. They seem pretty unpleasant. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Yeah, sometimes it takes a bit of fiddling or something. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"I can carry a torch if needed. I kick people just fine. It's always nice to have your hands free. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Yeah, no problem. Up we go. "
climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
and he shimmies right up the tower.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"If he can get the grappling hook up there, I won't have any problem with the climb. It's really easy with a rope and all. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"No, picking locks wasn't an encouraged trade at the monastery, but I'm a pretty able climber. I might be able to scale the walls, and the lower a rope so you all can get in."
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
The team work feats are only great if a lot of people take them. I'm OK going with snake style instead.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius will move into a flanking position and attack the goblin.
to hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
I'm game if people can agree on a teamwork feat, otherwise I'd say snake style (which I qualify for because of my archetype, I would be grabbing it next level otherwise).
If we go teamwork, I'd say Lookout or Duck and Cover.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius moves straight ahead to kick the nearest goblin while activating his crane style.
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 8 but the kick comes nowhere near the little critter because he is too nervous from the swarm of goblins they party faces.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
I'm after the goblins in initiative, so I'm waiting.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius will notice that everyone around him has charged into battle, and run after them. "Ok, I guess they did decide to come out. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius cracks his knuckles and gets limber for what is likely to be a brawl. "Yeah, if they're dumb enough to come out. We'll see. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"I'm ok with that. I'll try to keep any skirmishers off the shooters in our area. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Yeah, always a bright side. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Uhh, but I don't actually own a ranged weapon. I guess I should have picked up a sling or something. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Lucius will troop along with the rest, suffering the weather in silence. Kinda sucks, but it's a worthy job. he thinks to himself.
"I don't remember more than one door. I was thinking of climbing up he side, but I don't know that it would be possible without clearing any guarding the outside. I'm a bit concerned about how we'll break the door down. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Well she's pretty smart and I think she does that witchcraft stuff or something. I didn't see her in action really. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
Happy Turkey day all. Gotta get back to my cooking. That stuffing and mashed potatoes won't make themselves.
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
"Yeah, there was a whole mess of them there, and they see to keep a pretty good watch on things. We're gonna need a good plan. "
Male human Monk 1 (AC 15, T 15, FF 12; Vig 8 Wnd 24; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5; Perception +6)
|