Gimble's [Gameday VIII] PFS 2e #1-01 The Absalom Initiation (1-4) Table 2

Game Master Eric Sklavos

Slides

Currently in: Exploration Mode
Initiative: Out of Initiative


101 to 122 of 122 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

GM Screen:

1d6 ⇒ 6

Ashnak talks around the area and hears some information regarding the house they're looking for. Not only does he get the location, but finds out that the last owners of the house were misguided Pharasmins storing the unquiet dead until they can be buried properly.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

The half-orc give an appreciative shudder and thanks for the stories. He enjoys the food and shares what he learned with the rest of the party. "So there really were undead there, and may still be. It warms my heart that we get to make sure that demolishing the house will be safe for the city. Who knows what else we might find?"


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

Let me know when everyone is ready to move on to the house.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

I am!


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

The party makes their way to Mavedarus Manor.

This old home might have once commanded the respect and envy of its neighbors, but the remaining story is cracked and crumbling. Whatever upper stories it might have once had have long collapsed, scattering stone and debris across gardens grown wild and weedy. Two curving staircases lead to a broad veranda bereft of its railings. Two openings that might have once been doors lead into the faint remnants of a solarium, while two more doors lead further into the creaking house itself. A whiff of rot and decay seeps from the structure.

Slides have been updated with the map of the manor.

Grand Archive

Female - Init:- HP: 18/18 Hero Points:1 AC:16 Perception: +4 Senses: Low-Light Vision Reagents: 6+1 Familar/day Used: 0 Gnome Alchemist 1

Roara shudders as she gets a sense of deja vu when looking to the manor. She closes her eyes for a moment as she focuses her thoughts and energies before looking back to the manor with a more logical mind. "Now lets see what I've learned from last time," she murmurs to herself as she approaches the steps, her familiar Bori sitting alert on her shoulder.

Lore-Engineering to search for a safe pathway into the manor.
Lore-Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

Ashnak heads up the stairs to get a better look around the solarium. He sifts through the rubble to see if he can find anything of use.
Perceptions (Search): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

"Have you turned anything up? Rora?


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

Roara looks carefully at the house structure. She realizes it's best not to step in any holes in the floor.

Ashnak heads up the stairs and looks around. He doesn't see anything remarkable, but he can hear what sounds like scratching beneath the floor coming from inside the house.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

Ashnak draws his scimitar and points down at the floor towards where the sound is coming from. "Be careful we are not alone..."and then louder trying to sound cheerful,"Hello is anyone home?"


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

The scratching sounds fade as if never there and only the breeze answers Ashnak's question.

Grand Archive

Female - Init:- HP: 18/18 Hero Points:1 AC:16 Perception: +4 Senses: Low-Light Vision Reagents: 6+1 Familar/day Used: 0 Gnome Alchemist 1

Bori clings more tightly to his mistress' shoulders as she follows Ashnak into the house. She gets her crossbow ready,staying on alert as she opens her senses, not wishing to be ambushed.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

Moving forward I'm assuming Ashnak opens the door.

The door is somewhat swollen from years of weather, but with a little force Ashnak forces it open.

The tiled floor, ornate columns, and sweeping staircases of this once-grant hall evoke a distinctly Taldan aesthetic, though the finery has suffered greatly over the past years. The marble floor tiles are cracked and filthy, and the statuary lining the walls has been smashed. None of the three staircases climbs beyond head level before ending abruptly, debris from their fallen upper reaches scattered across the floor.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

Ashnak looks around and nods to the others. "What a mess, have any of you spotted anyways down stairs yet or any hints as to what went on here?"

He continues his search with shield readied looking for a way down.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Grand Archive

Female - Init:- HP: 18/18 Hero Points:1 AC:16 Perception: +4 Senses: Low-Light Vision Reagents: 6+1 Familar/day Used: 0 Gnome Alchemist 1

Looking around, she hmms thoughtfully before saying "Well, looks like up is definitely not an option..." pointing towards the stairs heading up.

Hoping that the current floor is a bit sturdier than the one above it, she carefully works her way towards the back of the room, following the left wall. As she moves she continues to scan for anything that might be useful to the search.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

Roara cautiously makes her way through the once great hall. It seems that anything of value has long been looted from this room. The stairs are definitely impassible (plus the 2nd floor isn't really there anymore). Anything that couldn't be taken has been vandalized.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

Ashnak will open the northernmost down by the solarium as they look for a way down.

Grand Archive

Female - Init:- HP: 18/18 Hero Points:1 AC:16 Perception: +4 Senses: Low-Light Vision Reagents: 6+1 Familar/day Used: 0 Gnome Alchemist 1

Roara sighs to herself at the deterioration and unnecessary damage to what was surely once a great manor. "Heathens..." she mutters under her breath as she cautiously opens the first door on the left.


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

Ashnak pushes on the door. It takes a bit of an effort as the doors are swollen shut, but with a good shove, they swing inward.

The tiled floor, ornate columns, and sweeping staircases of this once-grant hall evoke a distinctly Taldan aesthetic, though the finery has suffered greatly over the past years. The marble floor tiles are cracked and filthy, and the statuary lining the walls has been smashed. None of the three staircases climbs beyond head level before ending abruptly, debris from their fallen upper reaches scattered across the floor.

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

Isn't that the room we are already in? I am not seeing any changes in the map slide.


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

Sorry, which door do you want? Can you move yourself on the map to show which door you'd like to go to?

Envoy's Alliance

Male Half-Orc Init:- HP:17 Hero:1 Focus:0 Cleric (Warpriest) of Sarenrae 1

The double doors just inside from the solarium and north. I do not have edit access to the map.


Male Gnome Bard 16, Storyteller (aka DM)

I adjusted permissions. Sorry about that. Everyone should now be able to edit.

Ashnak opens the double doors to the north. It's next to impossible to tell what this room was at one point. There is little more than debris from a broken room in this room. A single door to the left is swollen shut.

I'm assuming everyone is following Ashnak unless someone tells me otherwise.

101 to 122 of 122 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gimble's [Gameday VIII] PFS 2e #1-01 The Absalom Initiation (1-4) Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.