GM Blazej - SFS The Half-Alive Streets (Inactive)

Game Master Zynete

Maps and Handouts


251 to 300 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow looks very sad at the deaths of the patients and that the shirren don't seem to care. While they're all distracted he sneaks around the building, looking for a window or a different door he could try to sneak inside through.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Are there any other windows or entrances?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak listens as he learns about this new development. He decides to press them further and keep up the nice guy act. He asks, "Is it possible for us to see this ooze? So we can look at it's programming and what not.." He goes on,"Where is all this taking place? We just to fix this mess before more people get killed. Your the only ones who can help now."
At this point he thinks to himself, that playing good cop will end if they don't give him the answer he wants.
bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai's eyebrows raise at the story of the ooze and how it consumed the other Shirren. He shakes his head in sadness. Dessperation breeds more desperation.

He reloads his pistol, feeling quite certain by now that they will not be persuaded without use of force.

he can attempt an intimidate check or an aid another, but I want to see how the other approaches play out before going bad cop

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae'Van whispers to Fexia and Lilith:
"I think we should let Schlak try the soft approach...while we prepare our guns like Kai is doing...
Jastrow is making a good move"

He then sends Hubris circling the building in the opposite direction of Jastrow


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

GM Screen: 1d1d20 ⇒ 61d20 ⇒ 7[/dice]

Especially with Schlak having a good control of the flow of conversation, there is enough time for a 10 minute rest.

Jastrow is able to back away as the shirren have a hard time seeing him especially behind their heavy cover. Looking around the building he determines that the only windows into the building are the three heavily blockaded ones in the front. Entering via there would be an effort of strength to push back the furniture or, in the case of the kitchen, or a greater effort to knock down the refrigerator.

At the rear of the building is a second steel door. A quick check confirms it is also locked. While Jastrow is reasonably certain he could break into the front door given a couple attempts, the lock on the back looks to be a much higher quality and would be quite difficult for the mechanic to open.

Theskell emphatically denies the request, "I've already been through the code. There is nothing to find!"

There isn't any hesitation as Vrisken agrees, "We have done all we can already. We can't do anything for anyone now. The best thing we can do for ourselves is stay here and ride this out. You don't have any stake in this, just leave!"

Philt Aid: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

There is a chittering sigh from Mr. Philt listening to this, he does his best to support the party in this as he says, "Your loss can't be understated, I have known other families that have suffered such losses. These investigators are correct however. Others might still be saved if we act now and present this to the authorities. They should be able to identify and treat everyone quick-"

Vrisken Static Arc Pistol vs Philt EAC: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 = 7
Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Before he can get any further a bolt of electricity fires blindly from the kitchen window in Philt's direction. The position of the cover hampers the shot, but makes the point clearly still. Vrisken declares clearly to the party as to leave no room for debate, "No! No authorities! No second guessing! We are not going to jail for this! We have already debated this, this is the best way to deal with this!"

They don't seem to be open to further conversation and are unwilling to offer aid without being forced. Everyone can make Sense Motive checks to get an idea of how they will fight.

Initiative:

Kai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Fexia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Schlak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Lilith: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Jastrow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Rae’Van: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Vrisken: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Theskell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Philt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Round 1
Theskell
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Kai
Fexia
Schlak
Jastrow
Lilith
Philt
Vrisken

Jastrow and Hubris have enough time to get in any position they want, whether that is the back of the building or the front.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

"If that is how you handle your errors, then my path is clear. This callous disregard for you former patients is a blight on this colony... a corruption. By the power vested in me by the Order of the Scourge, your presence in this colony shall be purged. If you are still fit to stand trial when the purge is complete, I will personally see to it that the Queens of the families wronged by you will be present."

She levels her artillery laser at the window frame, then fires.

Attack?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage (F): 1d10 ⇒ 3

The artillery laser is a penetrating weapon so it ignores it's level (1) worth of hardness.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

"We tried to help them! We aren't going to sacrifice ourselves for those already dead!"

The window is easily broken throw with the laser rifle, but the barricade behind it ends up absorbing the rest of the blow. Getting a clear shot without needing to deal with cover through the window would be near impossible unless they were destroyed or moved out of the way.

Which window is Fexia shooting at? The farthest one on the west is where Vrisken is and that has a sturdy refrigerator. The other two windows are blocked by assorted furniture like chairs and dressers.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

I was assuming that Vrisken fired through the one nearest Philt, but if that's not the case I'll fire at whichever one looks like it has less furniture to move so I can clear it out next turn.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Jastrow said he's going to start the fight near the front door.

Lilith moves up to the front door beside Jastrow and pulls a gem out from her pockets. She pulls out a spell gem of summon creature.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow pulls out his tools and tries to open the front door's lock.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Fexia, that will be the window closer to the door.

Jastrow quickly tackles the door lock and within moments has the door unlocked and open. Peeking through the door he sees the other shirren at the end of the hallway watching the door with pistol in one hand and her other hand ready to motion some arcane gesture.

Round 1
Theskell
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Kai
Fexia
Schlak
Jastrow
Lilith
Philt
Vrisken

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak yells a dispiriting taunt at whichever one attack philt.
That's it. Now you have hurt my friends. Criminals are one thing but you two are cowards and heartless ones at that. You should pay for what you have done.

intimidate + expertise: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + (3) = 13
sense motive + expertise: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 4 + (2) = 26

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

(Apologies, but for a couple of days I will be able to play only by mobile, so I won’t be able to properly use the maps)

Rae’Van and Hubris, las-pistols drawn and charged, stay close to Jastrow as he unlocks the door, with the drone ready to act as a shield to protect the young Ysoki.
”Great job, Jastrow! Now stay behind Hubris... Let’s gun down those cowards!”

Rae’Van las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Hubris las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

if you install the Google slides app on your mobile device you should have no issues moving your token from mobile. That is why everyone uses Google slides now instead of Google drawings or something else

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai moves over to the window and shoots at the shirren.
if that one's not visible and he would know, move him over to the other window to shoot the other one.

trick attack, survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
1d4 ⇒ 2

static Arc pistol, vs flat footed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

(Thanks Kai!)

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae’Van reaches Hubris and jumps on its saddle (Standard action as Move), then moves the drone forward in a favorable shooting position, and finally makes it fire (Move action to let Hubris act)
Hubris Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The volley from attacks find little success in scoring any blows.

Philt Clever Feint: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Mr. Philt moves forward toward the door and lines up an attack and fires a laser shot above Theskell's head. It doesn't connect, but throws off the shirren as she moves to dodge the attack.

Static Arc Pistol at Kai EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
7 damage to Kai

Despite the taunt Vrisken moves out of the kitchen to the next window. He takes cover and fires another shot at Kai. It scores a direct blow as the electricity arcs throw the armor. "Cowards! It isn't cowardice to not want to throw sacrifice ourselves for a long off chance to help others! We did what we could!"

Magic Missile at Rae'Van: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8
8 damage to Rae'Van

Theskell fumes as Rae'Van moves in leading the party. She falls back to take cover behind the couch as she focuses her attention on the rider. "This is our home. This is my family. You come in here threatening us with prison and your guns? I will make you eat those words." With her free hand she makes a sweeping motion and chants words of power and a pair of phantasmal rockets form midair and, with another motion from Theskell's hands, the magical missiles fly at Rae'Van hitting with devastating force.

Round 2
Theskell [Green] (Flat-Footed)
Rae’Van (0/6 SP; 8/10 HP; Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Kai (7/14 SP)
Fexia
Schlak
Jastrow
Lilith
Philt
Vrisken [Yellow]

Fexia can tell that neither are willing to given into the party. Neither are willing to sacrifice their lives for the off chance of helping others. She can tell though both care for and trust each other. From the way that Vrisken is keeping an eye on Theskell, Schalk gets the impression that Vrisken might surrender if only to protect Theskell if she were in dire danger.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia climbs in through the broken window attempts to burst through the makeshift barricade.

Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The barricade can be broken through with a Strength check as standard action.

Fexia does her best to push past the barricade, but is unable to break through despite the new laser hole in the upended table. She thinks that she should be able to break through it on a reasonable push.

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

”Companions, give me a hand, here!”

Badly bruised, Rae’Van doesn’t interrupt the chase: he and Hubris take cover below the thick table and keeps on pressing on Theskell, while trying to weaken her morale:
Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
”Milady, we all know how this all will end: I suggest you to surrender, before the situation will get worse, the building is surrounded!”

While saying so, he keeps on shooting on her with both his gun and his drone’s:
las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Hubris las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith moves into the room, and points at a hand out at the green shirren! A nearby slurpee on the dining room table goes flying at the shirren's face!

Telekinetic Projectile Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

From outside the building Jastrow exclaims, "AH! Another zombie! Leave me alone! Your makers are in there!!"

Then Jastrow walks into the building in a stumbling sort of way, as if HE were the zombie. Once inside he quietly casts a spell....

Suddenly a holographic image of a zombie with bad tech appears in the hall. It looks so real! Jastrow makes the hologram walk out from around the corner, look at Lilith, raise it's arms... then it pauses and slowly turns and looks at the green shirren! The zombie raises its arms and stumbles a step forward, clearly going to go attack the shirren!

I move into the building and cast holographic image of a zombie. The zombie hologram can move around in an area of up to five ten foot cubes, but I'm not bothering to mark that space on the map since it's only around until the start of my next turn. The Will save to disbelieve my illusion is DC 15.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Given his position he goes ahead and moves back a bit. He then yells, "Get Em" at Vrisken since that is the only one he can see and hear at the moment. He's quite happy knowing Jastrow and Lillith are attacking the other shirren.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The half filled cup nearly knocks Theskell over with the momentum it carries. She is barely able to avoid the laser from Rae'Van, but Hubris is able to deal a minor amount of damage with the following shot.

"Surrounded? Then I'll burn a hole out of here! I won't let you take us!" As she wipes away the syrupy slush from her face she is brimming with rage and that quickly turns to fear as she sees the image of the zombie lumbering forward toward her. "No! No! You let them in! What are you thinking?!"

Round 2
Theskell [Green] (Flat-Footed; 7 Damage)
Rae’Van (0/6 SP; 8/10 HP; Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Kai (7/14 SP)
Fexia
Schlak
Jastrow
Lilith
Philt
Vrisken [Yellow]

Get Em: +1 attack against Vrisken [Yellow] from Schlak.

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

post coming today. Hopefully by the end of my lunch break. Still catching up from the long weekend!

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
”Theskell, please surrender: we will save you from these horrors, and I promise you that we will testify in your favor, explaining that your intentions were not evil!”

Rae’Van then rapidly moves himself and Hubris close to the mad Shirren and tries to immobilize her:
”Please, let me escort to safety, far from the incoming zombies!”

Rae’Van grapple check vs Theskell KAC+8: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Hubris grapple check vs Theskell KAC+8: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Rae'Van: Your turn is just a bit early and doesn't entirely work with the positioning. You can take your next turn either attempting to repeat the grapple or some other action. If you would like to make a persuasion check with Bluff, Intimidate, or Diplomacy you can do that, but I would say (in this case) would require a standard action to perform and have an effect on this battle.

Botting Kai to keep momentum going.

Kai steadies his shot focusing on lining his shot better for her motion. Even with the cover the electric shot hits her as she continues staggering backward from the undead figment, clearly on her last legs.

Trick attack, survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
1d4 ⇒ 2
Static Arc Pistol, vs flat footed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 6

"Excellent diversion! Capitalize on this hestitation before she has a moment to consider it." Philt moves in taking another shot to keep her off her guard, but her focus is much more on the illusion than the covering fire Philt is laying down.

Philt Clever Feint: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Seeing Theskell take another shot Vrisken call out to her. He takes another shot at Schlak before breaking into the center of the room to back her up.

Vrisken Static Arc Pistol vs Schlak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
3 damage to Schlak

Theskell immediately takes a shot at Jastrow's illusion, but as the shots pass through it she snears exclaiming. "Do you think this is a joke you can conjure illusions to play on my fear? Why do we need protection from the law if you weren't yelling at us to turn ourselves in!" Despite her bluster she has taken a number of serious blows and she is having difficulty making the precise motions she displayed at the start.

Theskell Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Round 3
Theskell [Green] (15 Damage)
Rae’Van (0/6 SP; 8/10 HP; Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Kai (7/14 SP)
Fexia
Schlak (11/14 SP)
Jastrow
Lilith
Philt [Black]
Vrisken [Yellow]

Get Em: +1 attack against Vrisken [Yellow] from Schlak.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith heads into the room, keeping the couch between her and the shirren, then she raises her hands and sends a nearby lamp flying at the yellow shirren.

Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 0 + 1 = 21
Critical Bludgeoning Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow hurries into the room and casts his hands out at the yellow shirren, sending a ray of fire at their face!

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Fire Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak is unable to dodge the attack and takes the hit feeling the sting from his gun. As he looks up he sees that he has gone back further inside. Schlak decides to run in after them.

double move action therefore, no longer maintaining get em.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Fexia gives up on the barricade and slowly moves into the building.

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai moves into the building and down the hallway. double move

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

(Ok, GM Blazej, sorry: please ignore previous post, and if possible delete it)

Rae'Van too moves with Hubris in a cover position behind the large couch and double shoots Theskell with lasers:

ARae'Van las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Hubris las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

No worries about the post. GMs can't delete posts. Only the poster can delete it (within the hour they post it).

Countertech: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

The thrown lamp connects with Theskell in her head and creates a solid ring. She recovers in time to use her magic to weave through the air and seep into Rae'Van's pistol as he laser fires. The energy of the weapon wavers and is far weaker than his normal shots only dealing a small burn to the spellcaster.

Philt is ready to fire a shot and Theskell is ready to counter with her own magic. Vrisken interrupts both as he makes a plea, "Please! I give up!" He drops his weapon as he reaches for Theskell, "I've already lost Kinnakt, I do not wish to lose you as well."

She hesitates for a moment before dropping her pistol and raising her arms, "I'll do this for you. The ooze is in the back room behind the force field. My datapad controls the field but doesn't give any control over it. It will eat any technology it can reach."

Vrisken offers as well, "You asked about the others we treated. I doubt any are treatable, but I can get you the billing information for them all to let you see for yourself."

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae’Van takes the guns from the two surrendering Shirrens
”Mr Vrisken, this has been a wise move: your good will will not be forgotten. And I am sure that you will do everything possible to remedy the damage and suffering you have, however unintentionally, caused. For example, there is a lovely halfling lady that we managed to save, but who now needs medical attention to be able to still live peacefully with her family.
Fellow Starfinders, please help me.”

as he moves to handcuff the Shirrens’ hands.

”Mr Philt, how should we now dispose of these two people? And what about the ooze they keep into the force field?”

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"This shirren could be turned over to station security. As for the ooze..."

Is there someone we can call on the station to handle that? Or it is up to us? Do I know that about Absalom Station?

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

”We’re going to dispose of the OOZE not the SHIRREN. They’re just getting arrested.” Jastrow takes the data pad and inspects it, curious if he thinks he could make it work without trouble or he needs to ask her password or something.

Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

He’s not letting out the ooze yet or anything, but I think we should fight it.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

"A wise choice. And any information you feel the urge to pass on... or any help you can give to remedy the corruption done to this colony would be... also a wise choice. So wise that... I may forget about the whole assault part when it comes time to deal with the queen's guard. Er... law enforcement?"

To her allies, Fexia gives a salute. "My appologies for my lack of ability to breech the enemy stronghold. It appears that Jastrow's method was significantly more effective. I shall keep that in mind as we move forward to secure this... ooze."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak watches them. He thinks for a moment. Schlak asks Vrisken "We should figure out how many individuals have been hurt. Vrisken where is the billing information being stored? I'd like to see the records so we can contact em."

He then asks the party,
"Also if the ooze doesn't like technological weapons should we go in without? We totally need a plan here. Like lure the ooze with technology or some such." At this point he just babbles on with no real contribution because he does that.

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai looks at the two Shiren quizzically. "We can *fry* the ooze, right?"


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Mr. Philt doesn't long on the first question from Rae'Van as he quickly responds, "I would recommend presenting them to the local authorities and leave this matter within the hands of the law. We have the time now to comfortably wait for them while addressing the others who have had implants installed. As for the matter of the ooze," he pauses for a moment as he considers the matter before continuing, "if it is secure AbadarCrop should have a group soon to resolve it if the station does not do so. You might deal with it yourselves if you feel yourselves to be best suited for the task, but I would only suggest you do not attempt to take possession of it as the creature is both illegal and lethal."

Theskell doesn't even get a chance to say her password before Jastrow is already into the system. Her head slumps a bit more seeing her security bypassed so quickly.

Vrisken gives you access to the computer systems with the billing information. Philt is quickly looking over the shoulders as he asks the party, "I understand if you wish to present the information yourself, but I am willing to take on the task of giving this information to the proper authorities to give treatment or at least ensure that no other undead are allowed to wander the streets."

After he give the billing information, Vrisken has gives an apologetic shrug with his bound arms when ask about him offering more information. "I have little else to offer to help. I don't think our answer would change your minds, but you may destroy the ooze if you want. We only kept it to allow Kinnakt's death to not be in vain; to be able to help others. With what happened here, we wouldn't want it to be used again."

A quick check into the backroom you do confirm the ooze is still secure. The walls of the room are covered in metal boards with equidistant spacing for hanging tools. On one side of the room lies the workbench jutting out from the wall. On the opposite wall is an undulating ooze composed of a multitude of nano-machines shifts within a cylindrical container, guarded by cage of glowing red lasers.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia slowly paces back and forth through the room, inspecting the security of the specimen.

Lab Technician: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

"Well... if the ooze is secured, there is no particular reason to eradicate it simply for... being able to produce corrupted implants. The more appropriate option is to ensure that anyone who attempts to use the ooze to generate such corrupted implants in the future is... well..."

She turns and glares at the captives. "...eradicated."

Looking at Philt he asks, "Does AbadarCorp possess the means to keep this... thing contained until the end of its natural... or unnatural life? Or a means to return it to a colony best suited to it's physiology?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

"I'm happy to let the authorities handle everything. This is all way above my pay grade and my knowledge. Just make sure philt you put in a good word for us with the higher ups. I like hearing my name being used. Oh and you can come check out my hang out at the lizard lounge. I sing every Tuesday night when i'm around Absalom station. Last week nobody threw stuff at me." He hands philt a business card with schlak Ers information on it.

He turns to vrisken, and Threskell. Well your arrest is totally on you. I gave you the chance to help us without a fight. I've been on the wrong side of the law many times myself...
Now I have to turn you in, I honestly would have tried to find another way if you would have helped us. I guess you just have to pay your dues.

He shrugs..

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow helps get the information from the data pad, and agrees that we should let the authorities and Philt handle the arrest and ooze.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith nods in agreement.

"I believe our missions is complete, then. Although it's unlikely to be to Venture Captain Arvin's satisfaction."


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

As far as Fexia can tell the energy shielding around the ooze's container is stable. It should remain stable enough to give others time to find a way to transfer or deal with the creature.

Philt answer Fexia while he continues entering commands into comms as he reviews the addresses Threskell provided. "Given the illegal nature, AbadarCorp wouldn't have any division to take on this creature. I'll work with other representatives to find a solution. It is a created creature with the only purpose to consume and convert technology. Since you have been on point this mission, I would be willing to keep your suggestions on record. What do you believe should be done with it?"

He also takes Schlak's card and slips into a secure compartment on his armor, "I'll be certain to note your major contributions to the investigation and resolution. On behalf of AbadarCorp, we are grateful for your ability in helping prevent this from becoming a far less controllable situation for the company to deal with."

Neither Theskell or Vrisken have anything to add. Both are exhausted and disheartened by all of the recent events that they silently accept their loss and punishment.

=

Within the hour station personal are on site to take in the couple into custody and after a few questions the party is allowed to return to Lorespire Complex to report to Arvin.

He is able to schedule a meeting for your debriefing in the same office you were given the mission. Julzakama is no longer present, but there are still some empty platters and trash from his meal. Other staff are cleaning it as Arvin looks over reports. "I'm seeing notes from AbadarCorp thanking you for your assistance. I would like to hear what happened from you thuogh. Please, report."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith curls up her nose at the mess. "The biotech you wanted us to find was faulty and dangerous. It killed people and turned them into walking dead."

She lets the others speak next...

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow nods. ”Yeah. Lots of people got hurt. The shirren who were making them used an ooze to make the biotech. The shirren were arrested and the ooze is being destroyed.”

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia adds some detail and allows her compatriots to finish the story.

"We tracked the corrupted biotech to a company called Renew-You through a contact whom is now deceased due to said side effects of the biotech."

251 to 300 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blazej - SFS The Half-Alive Streets Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.