GM Blazej - SFS The Half-Alive Streets (Inactive)

Game Master Zynete

Maps and Handouts


151 to 200 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

what I meant was that, in pbp on paizo, the die rolls are set in stone. In that post, my first d20 roll was going to be a 17, no matter whether I was rolling a save, a skill check, an attack roll, etc. When I don't do trick attack that first roll would be my attack roll. The flip side is that sometimes the first roll is bad and the second roll is good and then the trick attack saves me from missing. I'm sure it evens out. It's just a different experience from real life where you roll both at the same time with different colored dice and there's no question of order


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Botting Jastrow and Lilith going into the next round.

Jastrow makes a bit more distance as he fires a spark of electricity into Shenge as the undead continues to struggle as the ysoki continues to make distance. The lightning arcs across the circuitry sending the device into a frenzy as one of the lights blows out.

Jastrow Energy Ray + Bonuses: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 16
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Lilith takes a moment to get to focus her energy to send another of the fallen toys at the abomination but still has trouble connecting with a solid amount of force.

Lilith Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 0 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 0 + 1 + 1 = 7
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Shenge only now seems affected by the blows, the undead's motions becoming even less coordinated as the datajack continues to malfunction and release a unpleasant whine. It swings at both of it's attackers but nothing manages to land on the human and formian, instead just tearing through Shenge's former home.

Slam Attack vs Fexia KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 = 12
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Slam Attack vs Kai KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 4 = 6
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Round 3
Undead Shenge (19 damage)
Kai
Rae’Van
Schlak
Jastrow
Lilith
Fexia
(7/18 SP)

+1 morale bonus to attacks against Shenge (Schlak, Get 'Em) (Assuming Schlak is able to repeat the action)
+1 bonus to ranged attacks against Shenge (Fexia, Coordinated Shot)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak yells out again, "Get em you guys got this!" As he maintains Get Em.

He looks at the team, and says, "Looks like his datajack is malfunctioning. Can we maybe target his datajack? Or would that make things worse?
As he says this over the crowded room he aims his laser pistol and attempts another shot.
laser pistol + bonuses: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Feeling pretty happy with how this is all going, Fexia decides to keep the pressure on. "Shenge, your body has been corrupted by by this false cure. We will purge the corruption and let you rest."

She swings wildly, hoping to draw his attention more than actually wound him.

Claw, Get 'em, Full: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 14
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Claw, Get 'em, Full: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 5
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"If you can disable the datajack do your best. I'll keep his attention!"

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Since the detritus worked last time, Kai tries it again.

trick attack, survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

tactical baton, get 'em vs. flat footed: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10
bludgeoning: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The datajack can't be targeted separately, but it seems as though it, and the undead, are affected more by electricity damage than an equal amount of other damage.

The attacks smash into the walls, bed, and make a greater mess of the already filthy room. The undead doesn't slow down at all in the face of these blows. Even Fexia's attack fails to land.

Round 3
Undead Shenge (19 damage)
Kai
Rae’Van
Schlak
Jastrow
Lilith
Fexia (7/18 SP)

+1 morale bonus to attacks against Shenge (Schlak, Get 'Em) (Assuming Schlak is able to repeat the action)
+1 bonus to ranged attacks against Shenge (Fexia, Coordinated Shot)

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

”Let’s fry this abomination, my friends!”

Rae’Van goes with a double shot (full attack)

Laspistol...first shot!: 1d20 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 - 4 = 15
Flame Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Laspistol...second shot!: 1d20 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 - 4 = 5
Flame Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

(Master, has Hubris been able to reach at least the apartment entrance, with his Jet Dash in the previous round?)

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

"I'm gonna blow you up! You're a disgrace to the land!" Jastrow shouts as he shoots a blast of electricity at the dead guy.

Energy Ray vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 19
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith sends more furniture flying at the dead guy.

Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 0 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Rae'van: Your drone has had enough time to either make it to the entrance to the apartment (crowded as it may be) or the rear entrance. You can place it at a reasonable location at either of those two points and will be able to attack this upcoming round (Round 4).

The crowded room still gives little aid to Lilith's projectiles, but Jastrow's magical bolts continue to connect and even Rae'Van's lasers manage to barely cut through the mess.

Struggling, moaning and raging the undead screams, to which the neighbors respond as well, screaming and with one firing a laser through his roof to drive the entire fight away.

Shenge doesn't care for any of that but, on an impulse, barrels out the rear of the room at the source of the arcs of lightning. It's swing connects with Jastrow, knocking the wind out of him and leaving him barely able to avoid damage.

Slam Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
7 damage to Jastrow

Both Kai and Fexia can take AoOs on the undead because of this movement.

Round 4
Undead Shenge (24 damage)
Kai (Attack of Opportunity on Shenge)
Rae’Van
Schlak
Jastrow (0/7 SP)
Lilith
Fexia (7/18 SP) (Attack of Opportunity on Shenge)

+1 morale bonus to attacks against Shenge (Schlak, Get 'Em) (Assuming Schlak is able to repeat the action)

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

AoO, tactical baton, get 'em: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
bludgeoning: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak sighs as he gets up and moves towards the enemy. This way he is able to get a clear line of sight for when he's ready for his next shot.
Then he continues his Get em and says, "Common team we are almost there! Go Get Em."

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai's pistol snaps into his hand and he runs out after Shenge. He dives away from the zombie and then shoots at it with his pistol.

acrobatics to tumble: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

tactical semi-auto pistol, get em: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
piercing: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

AoO: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Fexia reaches behind her to unhook a rather large weapon. She aims it at the retreating undead... then...

***BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT***

Artillery Laser vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 3


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Kai's baton and Fexia's claws leave serious wounds on the undead as it charged at Jastrow, but neither slowed the attack for even a moment.

Even with barely any intelligence driving the undead, it still senses Kai's movement and makes a wild swing connecting with the operative for another heavy blow. Still it offers a distraction from Jastrow and seems unable to threaten the ysoki enough to slow his potential escape from melee.

The laser cannon fires past the undead into a nearby wall, meriting a yelp from the person inside who rapidly flees. Kai's pistol lands a hit though and the at this point it is obvious the damage that has been dealt to the monster has been accumulating. The biotech is pushing even harder to keep the corpse moving, electricity arcing over its body slowly tearing apart the body in this fight.

Slam Attack vs Kai KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
9 damage to Kai

Round 4
Undead Shenge (34 damage) (Used reaction)
Kai (5/14 SP)
Rae’Van
Schlak
Jastrow (0/7 SP)
Lilith
Fexia (7/18 SP)

+1 morale bonus to attacks against Shenge (Schlak, Get 'Em)

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae'Van, feet firmly planted, takes aim, balancing with shoulder against the door frame and delivers another laser shot
(Rae'Van uses only his standard action, giving up movement and swift action to let Hubris make a full attack):

Las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13
Flame Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Hubris concetrates its logic processes in a flurry of thuds against the zombie's decaying skin:

Wrench knock n°1: 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 2
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Wrench knock n°2: 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 8
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

"Ahhh! Zombie!" Jastrow yells loud so that the neighbours hear. "Stay in your homes or run away!"

Jastrow takes a guarded step back and casts another magic spell, sending a blast of lightning at the undead.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 14
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Even though she doesn't have a good sight on the undead, Lilith tries to send a nearby dirty plate flying at its head.

Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 0 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 0 + 1 + 1 = 16
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

I might be wrong, but I believe that Jastrow and Lilith's attacks are still including the bonuses from Fexia's Coordinated Shot which available right now. Both barely just miss because of that.

The body of the undead is quickly tearing itself apart as the biotech is continuing to overload itself more and more to keep the creature moving. The flurry of attacks fails to connect with it. Sensing the motion behind it swings wildly to knock the drone away dealing serious damage to the chassis, but not enough to stop it altogether.

Slam Attack vs Hubris KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
6 damage to Hubris

Throughout the area there are some people ignoring the ongoing fight, following Jastrow's advice by getting far away. Some are holding camera in hand to recording each blow, keeping only enough space to avoid getting drawn into the fight themselves.

Shenge doesn't seem to care either way as the body as the energy charging through his body is certain to cause the body to collapse in a significant way if it takes another few key blows.

Round 5
Undead Shenge (34 damage) (Used reaction)
Kai (5/14 SP)
Rae’Van (Hubris: 4/10 HP)
Schlak
Jastrow (0/7 SP)
Lilith
Fexia (7/18 SP)

+1 morale bonus to attacks against Shenge (Schlak, Get 'Em), if reactivated.

Everyone is up!

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

"Jastrow, stay away from the monster!"
Rae'Van keeps his shooting stance and aims again versus the zombie, while issuing the command to Hubris to continue its incessant hammering:
Las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11
Flame Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

"HU-BRIS STRI-KES!"
Wrench strike n°1: 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 16
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Wrench strike n°2: 1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 9
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

One of Hubris's blows lands and the undead is left barely standing as the augmentation pushes itself and the host body beyond all other limits and forces Shenge's form to keep stand and keep fighting all while a loud whine from the biotech grows ever more intense with each passing moment.

Round 5
Undead Shenge (38 damage)
Kai (5/14 SP)
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Schlak
Jastrow (0/7 SP)
Lilith
Fexia (7/18 SP)

+1 morale bonus to attacks against Shenge (Schlak, Get 'Em), if reactivated.

Edit: Corrected Damage to Hubris. It took one less damage given it's DR.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Still tethered to the computer, Fexia levels her rifle and takes another shot.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

Her accuracy suffering immensely, she finally disconnects her datajack in preperation for a possible advance.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith uses her telekinesis to throw a book at the bad guy.

Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 0 + 1 = 19
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow shoots his gun at the dead guy and screams really loud. ”AAAAHHHHH!”

Ranged Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 1 = 16
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The last blast digs into the undead and the book gives the sound a solid 'thud' as it connects with Shenge followed immediately by a massive surge of electricity that fills the side alley and that pours into the Shenge's room.

Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Jastrow, Rae’Van, Hubris, Kai, and Schlak all take 8 Electricity damage and can make a DC 12 Reflex to reduce that damage to half.

Despite the injuries the explosion of energy dealt, the battle is over with the undead and equipment charred from the overload of power. Among the crowd are gawkers but most people keep their distance from you, both to keep out of your business as well as avoiding you jumping into their own lives.

This does give more time to rest, recovery, and finish the investigation within the computer in addition to anything else the Starfinders wished to do.

Reviewing the accessible computer data, the party finds Shenge's appointment calendar. Among it are notes on various meetings with clients, but several include recorded visits to the Renew-You clinic and a follow-up appointment with one of the owners, Vrisken, to discuss various promotional activities. Attached to that appointment is an residential address farther out into the ring.

You find various hacking applications on the computer and most of his computers history has been cleaned, but there is a secure portion of the computer locking off additional data.

Accessing this data will require a Computers check

Computers DC 21:
You find various files with notes on clients and business partners Shenge has worked for throughout the station. Few of exceptional note aside those more in touch with the criminal elements throughout. Among them is a dossier on Renew-You.
His records indicate the clinic was a family-run cybernetics clinic having a rough time maintaining enough business. A few months ago it was on the verge of losing its operating permit when it suffered the tragedy of one of the owners dying, their physician Kinnakt. Despite the loss, it switched to biotech augmentations of far improved quality of the augmentations they were producing before. The two owners began turning a profit and were considering expanding their business. The dossier last records are notes stating that the owners abruptly closed shop last week.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak watches as shenge being hit with the electricity and sees it explode out into their direction. He attempts to find a way to take cover nearby.

reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Once the combat is finished schlak attempts to dust off the debris from his clothes while ignoring anyone who is gawking.

Then looks at Jastrow. He says,"Need some time to rest little buddy?"

He then turns his attention to the rest of the room. When he sees the address book he says,"Ah hah! Finally we are getting somewhere. Here's the address for Vrisken." He takes note of the address. He then looks over at the computer.
He says,"Some of you may be better suited to this than myself but I'm glad to help. As long as I don't have to try too hard.
aid computers: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
"That was hard!"
Rae'Van whispers, hair still standing for the electric discharge.
He gives a quick look around, seeing his companions all charred like him, then moves close to Shenge's body, and, avoiding to attract gawkers' attention, uses his knife to cut out the biotech implant from Shenge's remains.
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 (to avoid attention)
Medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 (for the fast cut)

Then, using his Custom Rig, examines Hubris' status
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
"My metal friend, I have the feeling you need some serious fixing..."

Finally, he turns towards his friends
"Fellow, I suggest to leave this messed-up place before the authorities come to ask questions, and find a hotel room in the neighborhood where the Renew-You guy is hiding, so we will get some rest...and some patches"

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

"I'm dead!" Jastrow exclaims as he falls over unconscious!

I am unconscious and dying.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith picks her way over the debris of the battle, places a hand on Jastrow, and channels some nature magic into him. Casting mystic cure.

Healing Jastrow: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

"You should rest," she tells him when he becomes conscious. "After you help with the computer."

While she waits she sings quietly to herself, "Row, row, your leaf boat, bunnies sailing down the stream..."

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

”Nice job, Lilith! Jastrow, how do you feel?”
Rae’Van commands a clanging and sparkles spraying Hubris to pick up the ailing Jastrow.
”Kai, Fexia, Schlak, are you all ok? Let’s make a quick final scoop in Shenge’s rooms and then let’s find a hotel to rest...”
Perception-Search: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Post Battle & Healing HP:
Kai (5/14 SP; 8 damage Pending, DC 12 Ref Half)
Rae’Van (2/6 SP; Hubris: 1/10 HP)
Schlak (10/14 SP)
Jastrow (0/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
Fexia (7/18 SP)

The party can certainly rest and it may be necessary, but likely can find a place to rest at Lorespire Complex. However it would mean losing several hours within the investigation. The party would largely be recovered after 10 minutes of rest and have the ability to heal the hit point damage through spells and healing touch.
Hubris would be the hardest to recover. If you are spending an RP to recover during the 10 minute short rest you can repair 1 hp to Hubris (10% of the hp). You can also spend another 10 minutes to repair it for another 1 hp. While it isn't 100% clear via the rules I would also say that Jastrow could use mending to repair your drone for another 1d4 hp once today.

Jastrow Computers: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28

There is little else that Rae'Van finds within in the apartment aside various discarded junk computer components and empty micro data drives.

In addition to the calander infromation Jastrow found various files with notes on clients and business partners Shenge has worked for throughout the station. Few of exceptional note aside those more in touch with the criminal elements throughout. Among them is a dossier on Renew-You.

His records indicate the clinic was a family-run cybernetics clinic having a rough time maintaining enough business. A few months ago it was on the verge of losing its operating permit when it suffered the tragedy of one of the owners dying, their physician Kinnakt. Despite the loss, it switched to biotech augmentations of far improved quality of the augmentations they were producing before. The two owners began turning a profit and were considering expanding their business. The dossier last records are notes stating that the owners abruptly closed shop last week.

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Kai takes no damage thanks to Evasion

"Nice work Jastrow. These findings are troubling... Very suspicious, although that's hardly new for Renew-You at this point."

"Let's rest for a bit and then make our way to see the other client."

let's not take more than a few 10 minute rests

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia helps everyone get to their feet. "Excellent work... Dangerous people make for a dangerous assignment, but with colony-mates like you I do not worry."

Fexia will rest.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

I'll take a 10 minute rest, and cast mending on the drone.

Healing Drone: 1d4 ⇒ 2

When he's feeling better he gets up and dusts himself off. "Come on, let's hurry to that address before anyone else gets hurt."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak grins and eats a snack while his companions rest. Once ready, he gathers his belongings and heads back towards the given address. "we need some answers soon. I'm losing my patience or is that patients."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith waits patiently while the others rest, giving the drone a bit of a glare while she does.

Yeah, ready to move on to the address. I do not need to rest.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The address leads the party to a remote section of the ring. As you got closer and closer, the foot traffic on the streets falls lower and the group can see a similiar lack of maintainance in the buildings. Most of the buildings are covered in old and cracked paint. There are few functioning lights are visible on the streets.

The district seems to be comprised of old storage buildings that were converted into housing. The poor state of care makes that seem as though that was years ago. Few of the buildings are seeing signs of residence still, most returned to being used as storage units.

Passing by many of these broken down units the Starfinders are the only people left on the streets until you reach the address, better maintained than many in the area, a building surrounded by alleyways on all sides. There is still light coming inside the building from the windows, but most of it is blocked by furniture and appliances on the inside. Unlike the last bit of your journey though, you aren't alone on this scarred street.

There are a pair more of undead with a glitching augmentations sparking as they slamming into the windows. They haven't taken notice of you yet and are trying to break into the building. They seem to be the same kind of unliving creature as what Shenge became.

Perception DC 15:
These seem to be in a dramatically worse shape than Shenge. The animated implants have started breaking down the host bodies leaving them far more damaged that the intact form the party just fought.

Map updated, party can adjust their position on the map, but will be entering from the eastern side of the street.
How does the party wish to act?

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"Let's put these bodies back to rest."

Kai pulls out his pistol. Really wish I could shoot at these guys from just a little further away...

GM, the next spare moment the party has, Kai would like to buy an azimuth laser pistol. It is a level 1 item so should not take long to acquire.

Kai Starchaser wrote:
I should get a post up in gameplay today. Meanwhile, I'm buying a static arc pistol and an extra battery for it.

scratch that! I have a static arc pistol. Why have I not been using this?? I even said I transfered my fusion to it. I need to update my profile, apparently.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

That sounds good. If however you, or anyone else, wishes to make a purchase in route to the address you are all able to.

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

(Rae’Van has spent 20 minutes and 1 RP to slightly repair Hubris, and maybe also Jastrow have done some mending on it - of course, it’s up to Jastrow)

”My friends, let’s not forget that these undead critters explode when destroyed: be careful not to be too close when delivering the final blows!”

Rae’Van extracts his laser pistol and makes Hubris extract its gun as well.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Jastrow did cast mending on Hubris already. It healed 2.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Lilith starts to cast a spell that seems to take a lot of time. While she chants colourful flowers bloom, wither, and disappear around her feet.

I start casting summon creature. It takes 1 round to cast.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow frowns. He hurries forward to a nice sheltered spot and hides.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Lilith's spells is able to complete as the undead continue to smash into the windows, slowly wearing away at them. Kai and Lilith hear movement from behind the party. It is still some distance away but much more obvious on this empty streets.

It isn't clear how the undead will react to the magic as they show only the barest acknowledgement of the magic at the edge of their vision. It is up to the party to how they wish to handle this.

Initiative:

Kai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Fexia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Schlak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Lilith: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Jastrow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Rae’Van: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Zombies: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
1d4 ⇒ 2

Round 1
Fexia
Blue Zombie
Green Zombie
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith

Fexia can act.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia turns to her allies. "I shall do my best to keep them from directly assaulting you. Lilith, Jastrow, maintain a safe position away from the undead. We cannot afford to lose your magical support. Kai, Rae'Van... and... Hubris? You are effective over long range... keep our flanks covered. Schlack... if my experience with you is correct, wherever you are presently standing is where you will wish to remain. Call the shots, I shall follow."

With that she advances and takes a single shot, doing her best to make herself the prime focus of their undead ire.

Artillery Laser vs Green EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 2


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The laser connects with the undead and it takes another long moment for it to fully realize the source of the newest of the holes in its body.

Both begin moving toward the party, the one that was shot moves toward Fexia, slowly building up speed as it comes into range to strike Fexia.

The other approach is slowed by the faltering body as intense electrical waves run across the monsters body. The creature raises a hand toward the formian and releases this bolt in a electric arc that strike Fexia.

Arc Pistol at Fexia EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
7 damage to Fexia

Round 1
Blue Zombie
Green Zombie (2 damage)
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
--- Round 2 ---
Fexia (11/18 SP)

Everyone can act

Lilith can place her summoned creature within the range of the spell and it can act this turn. I used a quick picture of one of a leshy for the summon, you can replace it if you have something you would rather use.

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai moves forward to help Fexia. He kicks some dust from the street towards the zombie.

trick attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
1d4 ⇒ 1

called static arc pistol vs. EAC, flat footed, Fexia's melee thing, get em?: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 15
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow moves and fires a bolt of electricity at the green undead.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Rolls above don't include a bonus from get 'em or anything else that might come up. Just my attack roll.

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae'Van is riding Hubris in bike mode, and he moves in this way in a more advanced position, from which they fire with both their las-pistols versus the green zombie

"Fexia, if possible, try to leave us a line of fire!"

Rae'Van las-pistol plus Fexia bonus: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Flame Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Hubris las-pistol plus Fexia bonus: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith finishes chanting and a jackalope with brown fur, sharp antlers, and even sharper teeth, appears right beside the undead! It bites at the green one!

Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Piercing Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Plus grab: If the attack beats the enemies KAC by 4 it also automatically grapples the foe as a free action.

First World Beast Stats:

Tiny First World Beast
N Tiny magical beast (extraplanar)
Init +1; Senses low-light vision, blindsense (scent) 30 ft.; Perception +3

Defense
HP 6
EAC 11; KAC 12
Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0
Immunities elemental immunities

Offense
Speed 30 ft., Climb 30 ft.
Melee bite +5 (1d6+3 P plus grab)

Statistics
STR +3; DEX +1; CON +0; INT -3; WIS +0; CHA +0
Skills Acrobatics +3, Athletics +3, Stealth +3, Survival +3
Languages Common, Gnome

It is around until the start of Lilith's next turn.

While her jackalope friend attacks, Lilith casts her spell again. (This is a 1 round casting time).


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The volley of fire hammers into the green garbed undead. Compared to the recently animated Shenge, this undead seems far slower and a far easier target. Each of the electrical shots from Kai and Jastrow both interfere with the implanted biotech, but the finishing blow though Lilith's jackalope.

The summoned creature is able to latch on to the creature and dig deep into the leg implant. This final blow results in an arcing explosion of electricity that engulfs both Lilith's jackalope and Fexia.

Explosion Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Fexia and the jackalope take 2 electricity damage. DC 10 Reflex save for half.
It will likely not matter for the jackalope since the summon spell ends at the start of Lilith's turn.

Round 1
Blue Zombie
Green Zombie (21 damage)
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
---
Fexia (Reflex Save)

151 to 200 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blazej - SFS The Half-Alive Streets Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.