GM Blazej - SFS The Half-Alive Streets (Inactive)

Game Master Zynete

Maps and Handouts


201 to 250 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Fexia covers her face as the undead erupts. "Excellent work colony-mates!"

Looking up, she aims her artillery laser. "I shall let them come to me."

She advances a short distance and fires.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 8


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Schlak approaches the undead and directs the party to take it down.
Schlak uses Get 'Em on Blue Zombie

Fexia's laser tears into the undead, but doesn't do much to slow down the lumbering mindless creature. It continues pushing forward toward the formian while firing blasts of electricity from its wrist.

Arc Pistol at Fexia EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
3 damage to Fexia

It isn't the last undead however as another creature lumbers from the alleyway behind the party and onto the street near Lilith! A reanimated half-orc with torn bits of formerly bright clothing is moving into the fight.

Round 2
Blue Zombie (8 damage)
Yellow Zombie
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
---
Fexia (7/18 SP)

+1 to Attacks vs Blue Zombie, Get 'Em from Schlak

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia looks back towards the new combatant and mutters a curse. "We must avoid being flanked!"

She advances and tears into the nearest undead, hoping to finish it off.

Claw, Get 'em, vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

"I shall not let this one leave arms reach. Lilith, Jastrow, form up on my position."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak continues Get 'Em for the team. He then takes his pistol and sighs as he sees that he doesn't have a clear view of the one in front of Fexia. He then moves to get a better view.

Thanks for the bot btw. I"ll continue get em on the blue one.

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai moves down the street, kicking dirt at the zombie as he goes.

trick attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
1d4 ⇒ 1

called static arc pistol vs. EAC, Fexia adjacency, get em: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 15
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Fexia's attack just barely isn't able to do much other than push the augmented undead a few feet, but Kai's shot arc into and throughout the monster causing a series of catastrophic failures within the failing biotech. There is a massive explosion that arcs throughout the area. Fexia is the only affected, but the wound is far more powerful than the prior.

Explosion Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
7 electricity damage to Fexia. Reflex DC 10 for half.

Round 2
Blue Zombie (18 damage)
Yellow Zombie
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
---
Fexia (7/18 SP)

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

"Fexia, are you ok? Need any patch? Can anybody help this brave warrior? Jastrow, Lilith, fall back...you are too exposed!"

Rae'Van, riding Hubris in motorcycle mode makes a skid, changing direction, and heads for the yellow zombie, while both laser guns fire on it

Rae'Van Laspistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 1 = 18
Flame Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Hubris Laspistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

"I am..."

She ducks to avoid getting any arc flash burns on her face.

"...satisfactory."


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Botting Jastrow and Lilith. I'll assume Lilith is summoning the same sort of creature.

Jastrow and Lilith both agree to avoid standing next to the undead. Jastrow's retreat includes a quick blast of electricity along with a quick command of the undead to fall. Lilith is more patient and poised as she finishes her second summoning spell, calling another form from the First World to attack the undead. The horns slam into the undead causing it to stagger from the blow. For good measure Lilith mentally throws one of the broken pieces of signage toward the undead.

Already barely standing with the damage it has already taken from time and the series of blows, it doesn't think for a moment as it swipes at the horned creature and knocks it back into the building. It dissolves back into vines and flora as it is sent back to it's home plane.

Farther off you see another pair of figures shambling forward toward the area. They are some distance off, still about a hundred feet from the edge of the building, but they will close in on the party's position soon.

Jastrow Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Lilith Jackalope Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Piercing Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Plus grab: If the attack beats the enemies KAC by 4 it also automatically grapples the foe as a free action.

Lilith Telekinetic Throw: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Slam at Jackalope KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
6 Damage to Jackalope

Round 3
Yellow Zombie (11 damage)
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
---
Fexia (4/18 SP)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak watches as his teammates take down the zombies. "One more time, we got this!" He yells and applies Get Em to the yellow zombie.
He sees that he has a clear shot against the yellow zombie and takes the shot with his pistol.
attack with azimuth laser pistol + Get em: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

With her magical creatures gone Lilith sends a hunk of sizzling zombie corpse flying at the last zombie!

Ranged Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10 Doesn't include get 'em or anything else special.
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Then she hurries over to Fexia and stands back to back with them.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow moves to get a clear shot and shoots another lightning bolt at the yellow dead guy.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3 Includes get 'em.
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

"Let's keep the distance, fellows...they move very slowly and we can easily take care of them with ranged shots!"

Rae'Van and Hubris fire another volley of laser zaps to the remaining zombie, while keeping eyes and ears open for the other oncoming techno-undeads

Rae'Van las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Hubris las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
(Which sides are the other zombies coming from? I would like to reposition me and the drone)

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai moves closer to the last zombie and fires at it, trying to take advantage of the dim lighting on the street.

trick attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
1d4 ⇒ 3

called static arc pistol vs. EAC, get em: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

While the first volley of attacks don't end up connecting with the undead as it shambles forward, Hubris's shot slows it down as the laser connects and burns into the undead. The brief pause, along with Kai's skill, is enough to deal a devastating blow to instantly burn up the undead. It falls to the ground with another explosion of electricity that finishes burning out all of the remaining biotech on the body.

Another pair of undead approaches from the west.

Rae'Van isn't able to hear any other undead approaching besides these two. I've placed them on the map and can finish your move from last turn in addition to this next round. You do hear motion inside the building and at least one other person moving along the nearby alleyways, but neither sound like the faltering steps of the undead.

Fexia can take her turn for round 2 in addition to this next round. The undead were 60 feet further away on the prior turn.

Round 4
Yellow Zombie (24+)
Blue Zombie
Purple Zombie
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP) (Can move from last round)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
---
Fexia (7/18 SP) (Can also move and or take long distance shot from last round)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia looks at the oncoming group. "How many have Renew-You corrupted? This position may become indefensible if they keep coming. Take cover in the alcoves. Do not allow ourselves to become surrounded!"

She aims down the passageway and fires a shot before approaching the door. Range is 120 ft

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage (F): 1d10 ⇒ 4

"Who is inside? We are here to give aid! Are there more undead within?"

She attempts to open the door and peek inside. If undead are approaching from the other side of the door, she'll slam it closed, otherwise she'll motion for her allies to move through and she'll use the door as cover.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

How many more do we have to deal with? This isn't good for whoever has to answer for this mess. He says as he looks at the new group approaching. Schlak not wanting to move into combat right away positions himself strategically and defends. Taking a total defense action.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith stays where she is and takes total defence.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow moves closer to his friends and takes total defence.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Despite the range Fexia scores a hit on one of the zombies as she moves to the door. She finds it locked and isn't able to easily open it without either some force, skill, or someone willing on the inside.

A chittering voice calls out from the building. The voice is a mixture of confused and defiant, both aggressive and yet exhausted. "There are no undead in here! We are perfectly fine inside here! All the problems are out there though! We are safe with the door closed! This isn't our fault! Go away!"

Round 4
Blue Zombie (4 damage)
Purple Zombie
Schlak (total defense)
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP) (Can move from last round)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP) (total defense)
Lilith (total defense)
---
Fexia (7/18 SP)

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai moves towards the approaching zombies and fires at the one to his right.

can't find the rules for range penalties but this weapon has a range of 50ft

trick attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
1d4 ⇒ 2

called static arc pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Here is a link to the rules for ranged penalties in aonsrd. You take a cumulative -2 penalty every range increment (50 ft in this case) the target is from you. It still needs to be in the maximum range of the weapon, but that is several range increments for most weapons.

Kai takes a long shot at the distant zombie and scores a minor hit. Still a significant blow on the deteriorating body.

Inside there is no sound of moment from those inside to open the door to let the party in. As this pair of undead move in, you don't see any more sign of any further undead that will be charging into this street fight.

Round 4
Blue Zombie (5 damage)
Purple Zombie
Schlak (total defense)
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP) (Can use move from last round as well)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP) (total defense)
Lilith (total defense)
---
Fexia (7/18 SP)

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae'Van pilots Hubris as ahead as possible, then both shoot their lasers:

Rae'Van laspistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Hubris laspistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The shots go wide as the undead charge forward toward the party, their bodies continue to destroy themselves as they try to tear through the party with reckless abandon with little regard for their own safety.

Round 5
Blue Zombie (5 damage)
Purple Zombie
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 4/7 HP)
Lilith
---
Fexia (7/18 SP)

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

Kai backs up towards Fexia and fires at the nearest zombie.

survival, trick attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
1d4 ⇒ 4

static arc pistol, vs EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae'Van steers Hubris in a better position, and then both spout laser fire again versus the blue garbed zombie

"Argh...like my old friend always said, we need bigger guns!"

Rae'Van las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15
Flame Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Hubris las-pistol: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow pulls out and drinks a healing serum.

Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak moves up a bit. He decides against moving further into melee he stares at the monsters and then yells, "Okay everyone get that one!" He points at the blue zombie.
Get em at the blue one.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia looks at the door, then back down the ally at the zombies. She shrugs, then responds to Schlak. "As you command."

She checks the power level on her rifle and shakes her head. "Halfway to empty... I hope they stop coming soon."

Attack + Get 'Em vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage (F): 1d10 ⇒ 1

She moves a touch closer, doing her best to be the barrier between them and her allies.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith takes a step closer, staying back to back with Fexia, but doesn't attack. Total defence.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Kai is able to deal another devastating shot to one of the undead and Rae'Van's laser is able to push the biotech over the edge. The undead explodes with electricity that arcs into the remaining zombie.

It ignores the damage to itself as it takes a few laser blasts from Hubris and Fexia and responds by shot at Fexia. The blast goes right over the Formian's head.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Explosion Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Arc Pistol at Fexia EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

There is more sounds of moment from behind the party, but this time is not another zombie. You see the clear and well defined dress of Mr. Philt, the AbadarCorp representative. He keeps his weapon low as he appraises the situation. He relaxes for a moment seeing the Starfinders and aims his weapon past the group toward the undead to fire a single precise shot.

"An opportune meeting Starfinders, I was continuing my investigation around this district when I heard the sounds of laser fire. We can share information in a moment, but first let us settle the current business you have at hand."

Ranged Attack Laser Pistol at Zombie: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Fire Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 6
Blue Zombie (15 damage)
Purple Zombie (6 damage)
Mr. Philt
Schlak
Kai
Rae’Van (Hubris: 5/10 HP)
Jastrow (7/7 SP; 7/7 HP)
Lilith
---
Fexia (7/18 SP)

+1 to Attacks vs Purple Zombie, Get 'Em from Schlak

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Sounds good. schlak says to mr. philt and then continues the get em on the purple zombie. He then takes a shot at it with his laser pistol.
attack azimuth pistol + get em vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 = 12
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

this is one of the cooler, more memorable, and more cinematic combats I've experienced in a low level organized play game. Props to the author, and the GM for running it well

Kai moves around behind the undead and fires at it again.

trick attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
1d4 ⇒ 4

static arc pistol, get em vs flat footed: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20
electric: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Good to see you again, too, Philt. Kai allows the Shirren to hear him think.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

"Our tactical position has been significantly bolstered by your arrival." This seems to be roughly her way of saying 'good to see you.'

With that, she unloads another round on the remaining zombie.

Attack, get em: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10
Damage (F): 1d10 ⇒ 9

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith thinks at Philt: "Hello, nice to see you."

She takes a step to the side for a clear view of her enemy, then sends a nearby chunk of rock flying with her mind right at the purple zombie.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 0 + 1 = 21
(Critical Hit!) Bludgeoning Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

"Thanks, Philt!"

Jastrow steps forward behind Schlak and sends a blast of electricity flying form his fingers at the purple enemy.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 1 = 15
Electricity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Kai's shot stuns the undead as the purple LEDs across the jacket strobe and burn out with the excess of energy. Schlak and Jastrow are able to get their shots in to continue pressing the advantage, but the chunk of rock thrown by Lilith collides with exceptional force taking out the undead and causing it to burn out like the rest.

A long moment passes as the alleyway turns to silence with no more of the onslaught of undead pressing forward. Philt lowers his pistol as the battle settles.

"My pleasure to be of aid. As well as for your aid in turn. I was following the last registered location of one of the missing person and that led me to this district before the trail went cold. I was proceeding in door to door questioning when I heard your fire fight." Philt takes another moment to look about the area, still wary of additional attackers lurking within the alleyways, but finding none he only asks, "I can presume your investigation has led you into this conflict."

There is still movement inside the building you identified through Shenge's , behind furniture there are a pair of shirren just barely visible through the barricaded windows. The voice from inside interrupts your conversation with Mr. Philt saying, "Alright. Everything is dead, now leave us alone!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

He puts a hand on philt shoulder and says,"Let's see if these Shirren have something to say. They may just be the ones we are looking for." He looks over at the barricade. "Are you willing to talk? What's going on with this undead?" he asks the two of them.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 5/7, RP: 4/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow takes Philt aside and tells him quietly, "The Renew-You Clinic was implanting malfunctioning biotech into people. The tech was replicating itself and taking over parts of the body it shouldn't be. It was killing people! We met a nice halfling woman who was dying cause of it. We removed the tech, but she's going to need help to get a new one so she doesn't die. A good one. We found out who she got it from and who helped her find Renew-You. That person was a guy named Shenge. We went to talk to him but he was dead already. He had gotten his own implant and it had killed him! Plus, the tech kept making the body move! Just like these people here. On Shenge's computer we learned about the owners of Renew-You. THere's three shirren, but one of them died a while ago. That one was the one who knew about tech! But then somehow they kept making tech after that one died and stuff. But, it's bad tech so I guess they messed up. Anyway, the two shirren left live right in this building, I think. Anyway, that's the address we found for them. And I guess these people in the road we all old customers of theirs, dead now. I wonder why the dead all came here.... Maybe to destroy the person who made them that way?" Jastrow shrugs. "I don't know much about undead."

Jastrow turns to see what the rest of the group is doing now.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith waits to see if the shirren inside speak to Schlak. If they don't she calls out, "We have a message for you, from Shenge..."


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

"The undead?" They are both on edge as they chitter reflexively and your hear the charging of energy weapons. The male shirren, named Vrisken from your recollection, responds more clearly as he shouts back at the party, "They are our- they were our patients, they have been coming to our building for hours. Something went wrong with the biotech augmentations we had been given. Now all of them are dead or dying and coming back for us!"

Hearing the name Shenge he sputters, "He is alive?" Quickly despair and panic overtakes him as he convinces himself, "Likely not for long though given the others. Tell him sorry but there is nothing we could do for him. All of this is out of our hands, nothing we can do to help. Neither me nor Theskell is a doctor. Kinnakt was the doctor! Not us!" These last words are yelled in a panic as to drive off any accusations of guilt, despite none being presented yet.

Philt listens to Jastrow intently while perking his antennae time to time as Vrisken yells at Schlak and Lilith from inside. He mulls the matter over a bit before telepathically responding, "You have done excellent work. I don't believe my own research would offer much to you. Although I wonder what would have drawn the undead here in the first place. I do not have any record of any of the missing visiting this district. It is unusual that they could locate it so easily despite that. I'm not familiar with the matters of undead either and, given your successes, I would appreciate being allowed to follow and aid you. If the augmentations are faulty, then it is critical that we tend to anyone else that was affected as soon as possible."

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

Rae’Van congratulates with the valiant members of the party and thanks Mr. Philt for the provident intervention.
Then, he whispers them
”What do you think we should do with these guys? They seem pretty desperate, and I’m afraid that they could do something stupid, and dangerous, if we push them in the wrong way... I’m no diplomat, so I’d suggest to try to do our best talking, but also expect the worse - anyone of you has any psychologist skill? The other of us could surround the building looking for entrance to break in if the diplomatic attempt fails...”

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia gives Lilith a pat on the back. "Great shot! A fine soldier you are!"

Listening to the back-and-forth between her and those indoors Fexia slumps. "I will... what is the saying... give you the benefit of doubt and believe that your... candid confession implies that you wish for this to be over... and purged. Open up, allow us to review your notes and we will see what we can do to halt this... corruption. It is the least you can do considering without our intervention you would have been facing your... ex-patients yourselves."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak looks at the two and decides to see what he can find out. He doesn't bother with accusing them of anything and he gets to the point. He says,"Shenge died. If what you say is true then you should help us. We wish to help those who were hurt by the augmentations and fix this problem so nobody else is hurt. We need to find this doctor and anything else you know about Renew-you.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 3 | SP 21 HP 22 | RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Darkvision, Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+13), 1d8

"it is in your best interest to let us in."

diplomacy, aid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Hearing Fexia press him Vrisken breaks into a blather as he contests her observation. "Confession!? No! No! This isn't our fault! We couldn't have seen this coming! It isn't our fault! There is no point in trying to fight this; it is too late! The other patients are as good as dead!"

His voice calms slightly as he continues, "No. The best plan is to wait here and take out the zombies that arrive. No one else gets hurt and we can leave this place behind afterward free and clear."

Even with the softer tone from Schlak the blockaded shirren's voice is still filled with a mixture of determination, fear, and exhaustion. "Of course Shenge is dead. We can't help any of them. We never could help them. You can't find the doctor. Our doctor, Kinnakt, was eaten by the ooze months ago. We continued running the clinic though. They would have wanted that!"

Philt mulls this over as he listens and ponders his own response.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

"You will not last long against them without our help. And I'll have you know, I will not raise a single claw to defend this colony further until you have done so yourselves. Your fate is in your patient's hands now. But you can rest assured that we will clean up the rest of your mess should you fall."

Intimidate (Aid): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

She takes a seat and dresses her wounds from the previous battle.

If further discussions take 10 minutes, Fexia will spend a resolve to recover SP. Otherwise she'll move forward with her compatriots.

Wayfinders

Male CG Human Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | "Hubris" Drone HP 10/10; DR 1/- | EAC 11; KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +0 | Speed 30ft

”Mr. Vrisken, from what you just said, the zombies are not the only danger you are risking... what about this ooze you just talked about? Is it still inside with you? Are you able to contain it? Maybe we could give you a hand with both dangers you are facing...we don’t mean no harm, we just want to help you avoid further risks!”

Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 4/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +3, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Healing Touch: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith's antennae twitch in disappointment. First they put disgusting augmentations into people, and now they hide inside in fear instead of helping those they hurt?! These people had to be stopped OR they had to redeem themselves. "Open this door and let me in. We need records of all the people you installed the biotech into. Please? This is your last chance to save some lives."

Diplomacy (to aid): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The female shirren, Theskell, answers in a quick manner in response to Rae'Van. "The ooze is under our control. We have is secured!" Like Vrisken her voice betrays anxiety and exhaustion.

Vrisken continues to explain, "Yes, we have been using it safely for a while now. We ... imported it to help with component product. We just weren't getting them finished fast enough. It is supposed to take apart and assemble tech, but it attacked Kinnakt. It ate them. Afterwards it started producing the biotech implants instead of what we had programmed into it. We decided to use the parts rather than waste them."

Mr. Philt doesn't interrupt them, but mentally notes to the party, "An assembly ooze. Capable of consuming technological component and repurposing them, but also illegal because of reasons like this."

201 to 250 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blazej - SFS The Half-Alive Streets Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.