[Outpost II] PFS #8-99D The Solstice Scar (Version D) [3-4] - GM Hawthwile (Inactive)

Game Master Hawthwile

Maps and Handouts


301 to 341 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

hp 37 (4d10+9) AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 18 (+3 defensive instinct, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +5 natural, -1 size) Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2

Let me get to the map so I can see what my options are


hp 37 (4d10+9) AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 18 (+3 defensive instinct, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +5 natural, -1 size) Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2

Done with fighting the undead, the tiger takes a bite at the green creature
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 damage

and attempts to grab it
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25


Hell's Vengeance | Sewer Dragons of Absalom

Jinath bites down on the squishy undead creature, rupturing the boils along its back and filling his mouth with noxious pus...

Jinath Fortitude vs Disease: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

...and he doesn't quite feel well as he spits the creature back out. But for the moment, the dangers in the immediate area are gone.

Jinath:
If you have a reroll or other immediate action you would like to use for that Fortitude save, include it in your next post. Otherwise, we'll resolve it at the end of the scenario.

Out of Combat! Damage Report:
Maqej (-3)
Xantanax (-7)
Jinath (-13)
Karina (-3)

We've got several rounds before more trouble comes this way, so post any restorative/buffing actions you might want to take in the next 3 rounds.

What do you do?

The Exchange

Male Ifrit Ifrit: HP: 30/30 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/12/14 | F/R/W: +3/+7/+0(4 vs. mind effect) l init +6 I Per +5(6 vs. traps)

Maqej pulls out a wand and tries to activate it.
Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
"Episki!"
Cure light wounds wand, heals: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Back to full

The Exchange

Magus 4 HP31/31 | AC25 T12 FF23 | CMD23 | F+5 R+4 W+4 | Init+2 | Perc-1 | SM-1

UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Like Maqej, Karina pulls out a wand and uses it on herself.

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Her dark armor riddled with arrows and sliced by a dozen blades, Eshimka staggers back from the nearby Pathfinders attacking her. With one blade-arm she beckons for more of her shadowy minions to reunite with her body and heal her wounds, but other Pathfinders have slain too many for any to answer her call. For the first time, Eshimka seems worried, fighting for her survival rather than leading her army.

Table GMs, the Eshimka Defeated condition is now in effect, ending the ongoing hazard.

Liberty's Edge

#76925-17 Dwarf Inquistor () 3 / Investigator (Mastermind) 1 HP: 34/34| AC: 18/12/17 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6| Will: +8| Init: +5| Perc: +7| CMB: +5| CMD: 17| Rapier: +5;1d6+3| Morningstar: +5;1d8+3| L.Bow:+3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +1| Appraise:+1| Bluff:+7| Climb:-2| Craft (Alchemy):+6| Diplo:+7| Intimidate: +8| Kn.(Reli/Dun/Geo/Ar/Nat/Pla/Loc): +8| Sense Motive: +4| Stealth: +1| Survival: +7| Swim: +2| Prof (Brewer): +10|

Heorn offers to use the wands of his companions if they need help healing.........


hp 37 (4d10+9) AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 18 (+3 defensive instinct, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +5 natural, -1 size) Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2

I have a DM re-roll


hp 37 (4d10+9) AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 18 (+3 defensive instinct, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +5 natural, -1 size) Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2

Fort 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Human, LN, Investigator 4, HP 26,Init: +4, Perception +7, | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD +15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4;+2 vs Poison Inspiration (+1d6, 9/day) | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st: Adh Spittle(DC15),Long Arm, Shield, True Strike. 2nd:Fire Breath(DC16), Vomit Swarm | Other Things ?/? | Active conditions: None

Thadeaus tries to heal Jinath of his wounds.

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Shakes the wand and tries again!

UMD: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 10 + (6) = 21

Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Thadeaus reloads his wands into his wrist sheaths and pulls out an extract.


hp 37 (4d10+9) AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 18 (+3 defensive instinct, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +5 natural, -1 size) Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2

The tiger turns back into...


hp 37 (4d10+9) Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2 Init +8; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 Speed 40 ft.

His hybrid form.

Thank you for the healing he states to Thadeus.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 4 HP 44 | AC 23, T 13, FF 21 | CMB 8, CMD 20 | F +8, R +4, W +3 | Init +4 | Per +2 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax will pass his Wand of CLW to Heorn.

"Just hold onto it for a while. I can't use it, but if you can, by all means use it as needed. Thanks!'


Hell's Vengeance | Sewer Dragons of Absalom

Wonderful, Jinath! You are not diseased!

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

As Heorn finishes patching Xantanax up, another shriek pierces the dark sky. A monstrously sized, undead bat rises on mottled, decayed wings, its eyes smoldering with an unholy green glow as it spies the Pathfinders and approaches.

Initiative:
Xantanax: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Karina: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Jinath: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Thadeaus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Maqej: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Heorn: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Heorn:
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 8 + (6) = 28

It's a skaveling - an bat grown to extraordinary size before being killed and raised as an undead creature. It can swiftly fly past an opponent, bite them, and continue past before the victim can react - and the bite itself carries both a poison that can paralyze the target from toxic shock and filth that carries disease. If the skaveling finds itself surrounded, it can release an ear-splitting screech to stun nearby creatures.

This skaveling though... it looks fiendish somehow.

River is still present, and so is the log crossing it (requires an acrobatics check to cross without falling). Don't forget about your blessings from Vildeis!

Round 1! Bold may act!
Maqej
Thadeaus
Heorn

Red (Flying, 10 ft high)
Karina
Jinath (-1)
Xantanax (-1)

Active Area Effects:
- Tree are no longer difficult terrain
- Drake is ready to aid

What do you do?

The Exchange

Male Ifrit Ifrit: HP: 30/30 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/12/14 | F/R/W: +3/+7/+0(4 vs. mind effect) l init +6 I Per +5(6 vs. traps)

Pooh, second time I've beaten the monster in inititive and I STILL can't make use of my class feature because it starts more than 60 feet away from me.

Maqej pulls out a throwing dagger (still holding his magic dagger in his other hand) and prepares to throw it at the thing as soon as it comes within 10'

If it comes within 10:

To hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
If hit-damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male Human, LN, Investigator 4, HP 26,Init: +4, Perception +7, | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD +15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4;+2 vs Poison Inspiration (+1d6, 9/day) | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st: Adh Spittle(DC15),Long Arm, Shield, True Strike. 2nd:Fire Breath(DC16), Vomit Swarm | Other Things ?/? | Active conditions: None

Thadeaus takes the extract in his hand and pulls out his light crossbow!

Liberty's Edge

#76925-17 Dwarf Inquistor () 3 / Investigator (Mastermind) 1 HP: 34/34| AC: 18/12/17 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6| Will: +8| Init: +5| Perc: +7| CMB: +5| CMD: 17| Rapier: +5;1d6+3| Morningstar: +5;1d8+3| L.Bow:+3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +1| Appraise:+1| Bluff:+7| Climb:-2| Craft (Alchemy):+6| Diplo:+7| Intimidate: +8| Kn.(Reli/Dun/Geo/Ar/Nat/Pla/Loc): +8| Sense Motive: +4| Stealth: +1| Survival: +7| Swim: +2| Prof (Brewer): +10|

"Alright folks....what we have here..." he takes a swig.
"Is a skaveling, An undead overgrown bat. It can swiftly fly past one of us, bite us, and continue past before we can react. It's got a poison bite and is diseased to boot too. Getting too close will get it to shriek and might force you to stop in your tracks. It also looks like a fiend.. if that helps....."

His fingers twitches as he slowly draws out the symbol of a mug, prepared to unleash divine energy...
Readies Disrupt undead. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d6 ⇒ 4


Hell's Vengeance | Sewer Dragons of Absalom

The skaveling shrieks again before plunging towards Thadeaus. Undeterred by Heorn's disruption, it bites at the investigator...

Bite, Charge, High ground vs AC 17: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 17
Bite damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14

...and tears a chunk out of his shoulder!

Thadeaus:
You'll need to make two Fortitude (DC 16) checks before anything else in your next post - the first against paralysis, and the second against disease.

Round 1, 2! Bold may act!
Maqej
Thadeaus
(-14)
Heorn
Red (-4, Flying, 5 ft high, Charged)
Karina
Jinath
(-1)
Xantanax (-1)

Active Area Effects:
- Tree are no longer difficult terrain
- Drake is ready to aid

Remember your blessings!

What do you do?

Grand Lodge

Male Human, LN, Investigator 4, HP 26,Init: +4, Perception +7, | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD +15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4;+2 vs Poison Inspiration (+1d6, 9/day) | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st: Adh Spittle(DC15),Long Arm, Shield, True Strike. 2nd:Fire Breath(DC16), Vomit Swarm | Other Things ?/? | Active conditions: None

Fort Save Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Fort Save Disease: 1d20 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 3 + (1) = 13

Wonderful looks like my luck has ran out!

The Exchange

Magus 4 HP31/31 | AC25 T12 FF23 | CMD23 | F+5 R+4 W+4 | Init+2 | Perc-1 | SM-1

Tatiana casts disrupt undead and moves towards the big creature and strikes after charging her weapon with raw arcane energy.

Cold Iron Bladed Scarf: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damages: 1d6 + 6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 + (6) = 16

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 4 HP 44 | AC 23, T 13, FF 21 | CMB 8, CMD 20 | F +8, R +4, W +3 | Init +4 | Per +2 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax smiles menacingly as he sees the evil horror is within the range of his sword arm after moving up. He strikes with his greatsword using his Power Attack.

Greatsword w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 162d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 6) + 15 = 26

The Exchange

Male Ifrit Ifrit: HP: 30/30 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/12/14 | F/R/W: +3/+7/+0(4 vs. mind effect) l init +6 I Per +5(6 vs. traps)

Try this again
”Drake, fly above him!” shouts Maqej. He runs forward with his +1cold iron dagger and attacks upwards.
I’m assuming the flying Drake can get in 20’ diagonally above him to provide me flanking, as drakes can fly.
Attack, flanking, Pirannah strike vs charging AC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
If hit, sneak attack: 1d4 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + (5, 6) = 19


hp 37 (4d10+9) Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2 Init +8; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 Speed 40 ft.

The shifter grabs his spear from his back and chucks it at the undead
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

and then readies in case it flies by him.

Liberty's Edge

#76925-17 Dwarf Inquistor () 3 / Investigator (Mastermind) 1 HP: 34/34| AC: 18/12/17 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6| Will: +8| Init: +5| Perc: +7| CMB: +5| CMD: 17| Rapier: +5;1d6+3| Morningstar: +5;1d8+3| L.Bow:+3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +1| Appraise:+1| Bluff:+7| Climb:-2| Craft (Alchemy):+6| Diplo:+7| Intimidate: +8| Kn.(Reli/Dun/Geo/Ar/Nat/Pla/Loc): +8| Sense Motive: +4| Stealth: +1| Survival: +7| Swim: +2| Prof (Brewer): +10|

Heorn seeing a fellow investigator in trouble, steps forward and pulls him back!


Hell's Vengeance | Sewer Dragons of Absalom

The drake roars and swoops down, biting at the skaveling...

Allied Offensive damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

...tearing out a chunk of wing and distracting the monstrous bat. Karina is the first to dash forward, cutting the bat's leg with a scarf that is now covered in glowing green ichor. Xantanax quickly follows suit, slicing the rotten wing membrane off the bone. Maqej takes advantage of the skaveling's distracting to puncture a deep hole in its belly, covering his arm with decaying guts. Jinath takes aim and throws his spear, skewering the bat's neck. As Heorn dashes in and pulls the paralyzed Thadeaus from danger, the skaveling collapses to the ground and dissolves into a dark mist that lingers for a few seconds before being blown away by the breeze. Again, the battlefield is quiet (or at least quieter) as Pathfinders and Twinhorns hold back the undead forces.

Whew! Excellent work everyone! That was just barely enough to get through its DR and one-round it. There's not enough time to start another encounter before the overseer wraps things up, so perhaps we can put our heads together and help Thadeaus with this unfortunate disease he's picked up?

What do you do?


hp 37 (4d10+9) Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2 Init +8; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 Speed 40 ft.

That could have gone much worse he says.

what skills do we need 8n order to help?

Liberty's Edge

#76925-17 Dwarf Inquistor () 3 / Investigator (Mastermind) 1 HP: 34/34| AC: 18/12/17 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6| Will: +8| Init: +5| Perc: +7| CMB: +5| CMD: 17| Rapier: +5;1d6+3| Morningstar: +5;1d8+3| L.Bow:+3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +1| Appraise:+1| Bluff:+7| Climb:-2| Craft (Alchemy):+6| Diplo:+7| Intimidate: +8| Kn.(Reli/Dun/Geo/Ar/Nat/Pla/Loc): +8| Sense Motive: +4| Stealth: +1| Survival: +7| Swim: +2| Prof (Brewer): +10|

Heorn gently sets his companion down and tries to think of ways to help even as he searches his pack but comes up short.
Nope no Anti disease items here.


hp 37 (4d10+9) Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2 Init +8; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 Speed 40 ft.

He will see if he knows about any plants in the area that might help
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Human, LN, Investigator 4, HP 26,Init: +4, Perception +7, | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD +15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4;+2 vs Poison Inspiration (+1d6, 9/day) | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st: Adh Spittle(DC15),Long Arm, Shield, True Strike. 2nd:Fire Breath(DC16), Vomit Swarm | Other Things ?/? | Active conditions: None

If anyone looks Thadeaus has a vial labeled antitoxin in his pouch!

The Exchange

Magus 4 HP31/31 | AC25 T12 FF23 | CMD23 | F+5 R+4 W+4 | Init+2 | Perc-1 | SM-1

Karina no nothing about disease, nevertheless, she looks at Thadeaus wounds.

Heal: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13


Hell's Vengeance | Sewer Dragons of Absalom

After a few seconds, Thadeaus's paralysis wears off and he is able to move once more. The sickness from the bite remains, and with all the undergrowth crumpling to dust from Eshimka's negative energy burst Jinath can't find any medicinal herbs nearby.

If anyone has anitplague or can cast remove disease, that could help. Alternatively, if enough people can assist Karina with her Heal check to beat the DC (16) she can grant Thadeaus a +4 bonus to his next saving throw against the disease.

What do you do?

Grand Lodge

Male Human, LN, Investigator 4, HP 26,Init: +4, Perception +7, | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD +15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4;+2 vs Poison Inspiration (+1d6, 9/day) | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st: Adh Spittle(DC15),Long Arm, Shield, True Strike. 2nd:Fire Breath(DC16), Vomit Swarm | Other Things ?/? | Active conditions: None

Thadeaus jerks and then groans as movement comes back into his body. He sees Karina looking down at him and follows her eye to the wound. Staring intently at the wound he throws out suggestions about what it might be.

heal chk to aid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


hp 37 (4d10+9) Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2 Init +8; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 Speed 40 ft.

Aid in heal 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 4 HP 44 | AC 23, T 13, FF 21 | CMB 8, CMD 20 | F +8, R +4, W +3 | Init +4 | Per +2 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax offers suggestions based on his limited knowledge of dealing with diseases.

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 9


hp 37 (4d10+9) Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2 Init +8; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 Speed 40 ft.

we are a mess lol

Liberty's Edge

#76925-17 Dwarf Inquistor () 3 / Investigator (Mastermind) 1 HP: 34/34| AC: 18/12/17 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6| Will: +8| Init: +5| Perc: +7| CMB: +5| CMD: 17| Rapier: +5;1d6+3| Morningstar: +5;1d8+3| L.Bow:+3;1d8|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +1| Appraise:+1| Bluff:+7| Climb:-2| Craft (Alchemy):+6| Diplo:+7| Intimidate: +8| Kn.(Reli/Dun/Geo/Ar/Nat/Pla/Loc): +8| Sense Motive: +4| Stealth: +1| Survival: +7| Swim: +2| Prof (Brewer): +10|

Solve the Disease later.
Heorn is at a loss on how to help. Perhaps other nearby pathfinders???
He looks around


hp 37 (4d10+9) Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2 Init +8; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 Speed 40 ft.

Would you like me to go and scout to see if I can find someone who might be able to help? he asks.

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

A screeching wail cuts across the battlefield as Eshimka falls to her knees, her undead horde routed to all sides by the combined Pathfinder and Twinhorn forces. The nightshade cries out in anger and dismay, “No! How could mortal worms like these strike me down?”

As if answering the question, Medda strides forward, battered and bleeding before her blessed armor begins to glow brighter and brighter. Cast in the shadow of a nearby standing stone, the dwarven apparition of the paladin warrior Ivvora seems to mirror Medda’s movements and guide her steps. As one they respond, “Eshimka, this battle began a millennium ago, and it ends tonight. Vildeis has judged you and found you wanting”. Producing a dagger of white fire in one hand, Medda and Ivvora both plunge their blades into the undead giant’s chest. Eshimka’s mouth opens in a silent scream as light pours from her eyes, mouth, and the wounds inflicted by the Pathfinders. The nightshade’s body crumbles into ash that the wind scatters across the snow, and the dying rift at last closes.

The towering dwarven ghost salutes the gathered heroes and announces, “You have all proved yourself worthy of Vildeis’ attention. Pathfinders, you have defeated a great evil, so let your tale of your bravery shatter your enemies’ courage while bolstering your own. Medda and Anok, you have made me proud and finished what I could not. Go with Vildeis’s blessing, and keep vigilant—evil never rests.” Ivvora smiles and looks up to the stars as she fades away and the blessed armor returns to its normal sheen.

Medda looks to the champions surrounding her. “Everyone, I cannot put into words how grateful I am to all of you. You have stood by my side through all these hardships, and at last we have triumphed! Eshimka is forever destroyed, and we the Twinhorn following have found true allies in the Pathfinder Society. Call on us in your hour of need, and we shall come to your aid. For now though, the danger has passed.” She and Anok give one last look to where the planar scar is already healing.

“Let us celebrate at last.”

Scenario (and series) concluded. Thanks for playing, everyone, and thanks for all your hard work, GMs!


Hell's Vengeance | Sewer Dragons of Absalom

Woo! Excellent work everyone! Chronicle sheets can be found in the Discussion thread.

Thadeaus, you'll need to make two consecutive Fortitude checks that hit DC 16 to avoid taking Con and Dex damage, eventually dying, and becoming a ghoul. Since the frequency is 1/day, I would highly recommend picking up some antiplague for 50 gp a dose.

Grand Lodge

Male Human, LN, Investigator 4, HP 26,Init: +4, Perception +7, | HP 27/27 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD +15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4;+2 vs Poison Inspiration (+1d6, 9/day) | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st: Adh Spittle(DC15),Long Arm, Shield, True Strike. 2nd:Fire Breath(DC16), Vomit Swarm | Other Things ?/? | Active conditions: None

fort save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Bought and drank anti plague-50gp

fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Thank you all for getting back to civilization!


hp 37 (4d10+9) AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 18 (+3 defensive instinct, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +5 natural, -1 size) Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +3 Defensive Abilities defensive instinct +3/+2

This was fun! Thanks to all!

301 to 341 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost II] PFS #8-99D The Solstice Scar (Version D) [3-4] - GM Hawthwile All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.