Apollonia (Serpent's Skull Remix)

Game Master Brian Minhinnick

Roll20 Campaign
Loot tracker


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,493 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Ilistra bathes the simian terror in fire, but its thick matted fur does not light.

Darius can't manage to cut through the ruff at the nape of its neck, and his blow is ineffectual. Miss

On the roof, Cica manages to whip her longsword out in time to stab it into the oncoming beast, wounding it once again.

Garland and Luna both draw blood on the surrounded monster, who seems to be confused by the frontal assault it's receiving from the whole hut.

Placidus drives his own heel up into the thing's sternum in an impressive display of flexibility.

Attack on Front (flank): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (4) + (4) = 15

[spoiler=DM Tracking]
Back - 26
Front - Deadzo
[spoiler]

*CRUNCH* The chemosit's chest caves in under the Warrior's boot. A gout of black blood dumps from its mouth as it falls to the floor, dead.

End of Round 1
================================
Begin Round 2

The female ape-thing is in a blood rage and continues to try to rend Cica to meaty pieces.

Attacks on Cica: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 291d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 261d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Confirm crit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Owwww....

Damage 1: 2d6 + 22 ⇒ (1, 2) + 22 = 25
Damage 2: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Damage 3: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

The swipe of one terrible claw is enough to splinter and partially remove half of Cica's ribcage sending her instantly into shock, and then the beast's jaws close on her neck and shoulder and she goes limp as a ragdoll.

Cica is at -4 health, but it stopped short of killing her outright for some reason. None of you know this yet of course, since she's on the roof out of sight and can't talk.

PCs are up!


HP: 46/53; AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19; Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +8 Elemental Assault 4/6; Blessings 4/4; Fervor 4/5;

"Cica, are you okay!?" PLacidus calls out, soon as their foe is down inside. Not getting a response, he clambers over the beast's corpse to get outside. "S+$*! The other one has her, she looks unconscious!"


There are 10' of difficult terrain blocking the way out of the hut, where there is now a pile of rubble and a giant ape thing corpse. Then outside, the walls of the hut are about 5' high, and the roof is conical peaked in the center. Climbing up to where Cica is would be a DC 12 climb check, and roughly 20' of climbing movement.


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Ilistra full moves out of the tent, still radiating heat defensively.

Doubt I can move and shoot, so I'll put myself into a spot where I can shoot it next round.


Male Narinar Aristocrat 1/Nature Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | HP: 56/56 | AC: 21, Touch: 14, FF: 18 | CMD 21 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Buffs: Oath of Anonymity

Garland quickly hustles outside. Thanks to the debris and the height of the hut, the masked man doubts that he could reach Cica in time before the beast possibly attacks her again. As such, he decides to distract the creature instead.

"Ilistra, you attack first!" Garland requests before making his own desperate move...

As per the Climb skill, you can only climb at a quarter of your normal speed, so Garland literally could not reach the rooftop if he tried. After Ilistra takes her shot, Garland will cast Create Water on the chemosit's general area. It's very much a desperation move, but getting drenched in water should at least distract the beast.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius clambers up the underside of the roof for the smoke hole, slipping through and coming to rest nimbly on the rooftop. He then lashes out at the thing with his curved blade, trying to bring it down before it can end another life!

Climb, Accelerated: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 5 = 16
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Sneak?: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10


Ilistra can shoot.


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Catching sight of the second beast, she rapidly charges up at some cost to her body and flings a blast of flame.

Accepting one point of burn to add burning infusion

Ranged touch, shaken, overflow: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 7
Fire, overflow: 2d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2, 5) + 2 + 2 = 11

DC 15 Reflex save or catch fire


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Cica flops about limp in the hulk's mouth, and seems to let out a groan.


As Placidus, Garland and Ilistra clamber out of the hut, Darius scambles through the smoke hole and on to the roof. Ilistra fires off a blast, which misses the creature, igniting the roof of the hut next to it and Cica. The creature, seeing its mate laid low, and an array of foreign looking foes before it rather than the villagers it expected, takes Cica's limp body and leaps from the hut.

1d20 ⇒ 7

The chemosit female lands with a heavy thud, not making it more than a few feet past the edge of the roof. She looks prepared to flee, taking her prize with her.

PCs are up! Cica, stabilization roll please.


Darius Rotarion wrote:

Darius clambers up the underside of the roof for the smoke hole, slipping through and coming to rest nimbly on the rooftop. He then lashes out at the thing with his curved blade, trying to bring it down before it can end another life!

[dice=Climb, Accelerated]1d20+6-5
[dice=Attack]1d20+4
[dice=Damage]1d4+1
[dice=Sneak?]2d8

Darius was able to make it on to the roof, but not with enough movement to attack.


Athyra and Jaji burst from the neighboring hut, looking about to determine what is going on.


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 4 = 13


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Ilistra moves closer to the creature and fires off another blast that takes more out of her. She hopes the beast will fall before she does.

One more point of burn taken to add burning infusion

Ranged touch, pbs, overflow, shaken: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 12
Fire, pbs, overflow: 2d6 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 11

DC 15 reflex or catch fire


Male Narinar Aristocrat 1/Nature Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | HP: 56/56 | AC: 21, Touch: 14, FF: 18 | CMD 21 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Buffs: Oath of Anonymity

"Surround it!" Garland orders as he charges the beast.

The much faster Luna rushes ahead, taking care to avoid any potential attacks of opportunity. Despite knowing that it may not end well for her, Luna heroically moves to block the chemosit from escaping. Seconds later, Garland almost crashes into the creature and slashes at her with his bloody scythe.

Garland +1 Cold Iron Scythe (PA, Flank, Charge!): 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 1 + 2 + 2 = 26
Damage (PA): 2d4 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 7 + 3 = 13

Taking care to avoid any attacks of opportunity, Luna doubles moves to get in front of the chemosit; she has a 50 foot movement speed, so it should be possible. Meanwhile, Garland charges the chemosit and attacks.


HP: 46/53; AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19; Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +8 Elemental Assault 4/6; Blessings 4/4; Fervor 4/5;

Placidus charges along with Garland, attacking the beast with a flaming foot!

Attack on : 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) + (2) = 10


The barrage of attacks is enough to instantly kill the previously wounded female chemosit, just as it is lifting Cica's head to its fanged mouth.

End Combat


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Cica lies there unconscious, in a pool of blood and ape slobber.


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

"Cica!" Ilistra shouts when she sees her limp body drop to the ground. She rushes up to her, but doesn't touch her because her skin is still superheated.


Male Narinar Aristocrat 1/Nature Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | HP: 56/56 | AC: 21, Touch: 14, FF: 18 | CMD 21 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Buffs: Oath of Anonymity

Garland quickly rushes over to Cica and begins healing her.

Cica Cure Light Wounds #1: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Cica Cure Light Wounds #2: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


HP: 46/53; AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19; Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +8 Elemental Assault 4/6; Blessings 4/4; Fervor 4/5;

Placidus kneels next to his companion, checking to see if she is still breathing. When he sees Garland rush to use his own magic to heal Cica, he steps back out of the way.


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Cica suddenly gasps and spasms.

Then she collapses and rolls up next to Placidus' knee, not speaking.


HP: 46/53; AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19; Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +8 Elemental Assault 4/6; Blessings 4/4; Fervor 4/5;

Placidus hesitates for a moment, and then gently lays his hand on her back patting it slowly. He leans down and whispers, "It's okay now. You are safe. Your contubernium is here."


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius stands watch over Cica and the others as they tend to the fallen warrior. As he does, he moves to the beasts body and kneels down, plunging his dagger into it’s skull to make certain it is dead for good.


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

After a moment, Cica gets up. "Thank you for saving me. Almost dying sucks." she mumbles, looking down at the ground.

Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

She's quite obviously freaked out...and not wanting to talk about it.

Still not really making eye contact, Cica goes over to the one she'd fought and examines its hide for anything she could make use of, perhaps for a cloak, or teeth for a necklace. She pulls out a knife and busily starts to work on it.

Survival: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 2 = 26


Placidus nods stoically and gives Cica her space.

Athyra and Jaji walk up as the other followers begin to stumble from their hut. "Bad mojo," Athyra comments. "But strong friends strong! Good killing!"

Jaji begins to snap up the scraps from Cica's butchery, gobbling them down happily.

The village shaman comes out of her hut and walks over. "Two! By the Gods, we didn't know. Are you all okay?"


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Just had to check

Ilistra steps back and lets Cica do her grisly work. She finally lets her skin cool off. She rubs her shoulders feeling a bit tired from her exertion in the battle.

She moves over to stand next to Athyra. She smiles at her. "Told you." She flexes a bicep.


Athyra brays like a donkey. "Strong and funny!"


Okay, let's keep it going.

In the morning, the villagers hail the 13th as heroes, though they are poor farmers and hunters, and thus have little to offer as a reward other than their grateful thanks. The shaman adds her own thanks, and
rewards the group with two items: a grisly, shrunken monkey head and a treasure map she claims she took off the corpse of an Apollonian soldier. The monkey head is a Zenj spirit fetish, which the shaman says can be used to banish evil spirits and exorcise demons while the map notes the location of a sunken ship in the Lake of Vanishing Armies that contains a chest full of gold ingots.

Zenj Spirit Fetish wrote:

Aura moderate abjuration; CL 9th

Slot none; Price 4,500 gp; Weight
Description
The bearer of this shrunken monkey head can use it to cast dispel evil. While the spell is in effect, the bearer can make a melee touch attack with the head to banish an evil creature from another plane back to its home plane, or dispel one evil spell or one enchantment spell cast by an evil creature. This use discharges and ends the spell. When the spell ends, the fetish becomes a normal, non-magical monkey head.
Creation
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, dispel evil;
Cost 2,250 gp

The next two days of travel pass without event. The terrain remains savanna to the North, and scrubby jungle to the South. On the afternoon of the second day, the expedition comes across a stretch of unusual terrain. A collection of snaking mounds about three feet high spread across the savanna like an alien land formation. Some twist and wind for several hundred yards, while others sink back into the soil after only a few yards.

What do you do? You need to pass through the area to continue on. Going around it would cost valuable time.


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Ilistra turns to Athyra, who she's been taking to staying nearby, talking and teaching her the legionnaire's language. "Have you seen these mounds before? What are they?"

Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Athyra shrugs. "No know."

Cica Know (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Cica recognizes the mounds. They are the work of Ankhegs, burrowing bug-like magical beasts the size of destriers. Terran natives know them as a dangerous pest and predator. They can spit acid, and have a propensity for grabbing and crushing prey in their large mandibles.


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Cica (wearing her new necklace of chemosit teeth) frowns at the mounds.

"Ankhegs. They're like bugs the size of oxen. They can spit acid, and have a propensity for grabbing and crushing prey in their large mandibles.

"I'd love to go around, but I don't see a way to do so. I'm not sure how possible it is, but let's do our best to avoid their burrows...and be ready to fight, just in case."

Dunno if this is Survival, or Stealth...or maybe just a pipe dream ;-)


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Ilistra frowns. "If we sneak by, the army comes through." Her skin starts to heat up as she gets a look on her face of one resigned that she'll have to fight again.

"How many, do you think?" She starts counting the barrows.


It could be one, it could be many. They have big territories.


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

"Can't really know. Maybe we'll be lucky and just one made all these burrows. Or..." Cica trails off with a shrug.

"Either way, we might as well get going."

Cica takes the lead, and tries her best to keep the party safely across. She keeps her bow in hand, attempts to go around the mounds whenever possible, and steps as lightly as she's able.


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Ilistra stays alert, her skin remaining hot to the touch.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Narinar Aristocrat 1/Nature Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | HP: 56/56 | AC: 21, Touch: 14, FF: 18 | CMD 21 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Buffs: Oath of Anonymity

Garland Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Perception+jungle: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26


HP: 46/53; AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19; Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +8 Elemental Assault 4/6; Blessings 4/4; Fervor 4/5;

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


As the group moves cautiously into the field of mounds, at first nothing happens. Suddenly, the ground collapses under Darius and Ilistra and they begin to fall out of sight!

Darius Reflex save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Ilistra Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Ilistra manages to leap out of the way, agile as a cat.

A moment later, the ground next to the sinkhole erupts and what must be an Ankheg emerges. The giant insectoid creature chitters as it moves to grab Darius!

Falling damage to Darius: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Initiative:

Cica: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 (+2 in jungle)
Darius: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Garland: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Ilistra: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Placidus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Ankhegs: 3d20 ⇒ (18, 8, 3) = 29

Party
Ankhegs

Begin Round 1

PCs are up. Darius, you are in 10' deep hole. DC 12 to climb the wall.


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

Ilistra takes a step away from the hole while charging up her flames. Then she unleashes a blast of fire at the giant bug creature.

Ranged touch, pbs: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Fire: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Burning infusion: Reflex DC 15 or catch fire.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius deftly scrambles out of the pit and draws his daggers, ready to strike should the creature pursue.

Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Cica lifts her bow to fire at the monstrous insect, but has a flashback of the ape-bear and ends up dropping her arrow entirely.

"AAAAAAH!"

Bow+Tiger: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Damage+spend martial focus: 1d8 + 5 + 1d10 ⇒ (5) + 5 + (1) = 11 Ooof. Bad shot to waste my martial focus on.


Male Narinar Aristocrat 1/Nature Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4 | HP: 56/56 | AC: 21, Touch: 14, FF: 18 | CMD 21 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Buffs: Oath of Anonymity

After drawing his trusty scythe, Garland once again called upon the mighty Spirit of Heroism for a Blessing!

Drawing my scythe and then casting Bless.


AOO on Darius: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 1d4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + (4) = 13
Grab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

As Darius climbs up the side of the pit, the monster darts forward and snatches him up in its huge mandibles, crunching down on the rogue.


HP: 46/53; AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19; Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +8 Elemental Assault 4/6; Blessings 4/4; Fervor 4/5;

Placidus charges forward and leaps at the ankheg with a flying side kick.

Attack on : 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Reflex save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

The burning Ankheg bites down on Darius, but being on fire somehow makes the creature drop him!

Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Grapple: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

1d2 ⇒ 1

End of Round 1
================================
Begin Round 2

PCs are up!


HP 58, AC 16 (T 12, F 15) CMD 19 | F+8 R+7 W+4 | resist acid 5 | favored terrain (jungle) | Per+9 (+2 in jungle; darkvision | Init+2 (+2 in jungle)

Cica spits as she fumbles her first arrow, but draws another and sends it forth. She aims for a crease by its forelegs, hoping to both injure and hinder it.

Bow+Tiger+Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Stnd Hindering Shot
Your successful deadly shot leaves the weapon or ammunition used for the attack lodged in the wound, making it difficult for the target to move and react. The target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls, AC, and CMD; multiple uses of this ability stack, increasing the penalty by an additional -2 per projectile lodged in the target. The target may remove a single projectile as a move action, or may remove multiple as a full-round action.


Pyrokineticist (HP 55/55; Nonl: 5, AC: 16, T: 13, FF: 10; CMB +3, CMD 16; F +9, R +8, W +1; Perc: +10; Burn: 1/7)

"Ugly bug!" Ilistra shouts as she flings another blast of flame at it. Somehow the fact that it was on fire helped her accuracy.

Ranged touch, pbs: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 14
Fire: 2d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4, 5) + 2 + 1 = 12

Burning infusion: Against a creature on fire from this infusion, any fire kinetic blasts gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls, to DCs, and on caster level checks to overcome spell resistance.

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,493 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Apollonia Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.