Gm wu's pfs feast of ravenmore (Inactive)

Game Master doctor_wu


101 to 150 of 351 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

The man replies " I am keeping you out of danger."

Dark Archive

nit +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 23 (3d8+5) Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +3

We t'ank you the magus replies to the man.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"We don't need you to. And I bet WE will be the ones keeping the whole lot of you tax evaders out of trouble before long. Anyway, let's go! We can't stay here all day!" Thror comments dryly...


gm 3

Anyone disagree with paying the toll or want to talk to this person more.

Dark Archive

nit +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 23 (3d8+5) Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +3

What is the cost?

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"How much for this "service" of yours? Keep in mind we are here to collect your unpaid taxes. Being reasonable is in your best interest..." Thror says, trying to sound threatening...

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"The man said one silver for humanoids, and we are all humanoids, yes? Let us pay the man and be off!"


gm 3

The man takes the silver from anyone that gives him one and ushers them onto the ferry and takes anyone that does not object across to the other side.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro hands over the silver and boards the ferry. "Let us be on our way. The sooner we are on the other side the sooner we can get to our real work."


On the other side of the river a man asks " I am marco I don't believe I know you but will you be going to the founder's festival today."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

"Yes. But obviously we are strangers here. Can you tell us about this Founder?"

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"I would love to attend a festival, especially if we can learn about the history of your town while we feast! A good meal greatly improves the mind's acuity after all, while the digestion is good accompaniment to the storytelling."


Marco replies "It starts in about 5 hours in the mid afternoon on the day before the full moon of each month. It is named after the founder of ravenmore Iola who made a bountiful harvest to save us all."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

"Ah.. a farmer. Good profession. Provide food for tribe."

Dark Archive

nit +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 23 (3d8+5) Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +3

Do lots o' fair maids show up ta 'did 'thing? he asks,

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"A bountiful harvest eh? What kind of harvest exactly? And what about deities? Who do you worship here? Nothing nefarious, I hope..." Thror, always suspicious, investigates trying to sound friendly (and failing miserably).


Marco responds "The whole village shows up for this festival monthly. We worship the dream tender here."

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"The dream tender?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

"Maybe a local god or hero."

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"I must admit, my studies are in realms secular. Might we hear more of this dream tender?"


gm 3

Marco says "Everyone I know worships the dream tender."

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"...thank you. I know exactly as much as I did before. Perhaps we will learn more at the festival this afternoon. Shall we go, fellows?"

Dark Archive

nit +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 23 (3d8+5) Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +3

Dis Dream tender best not be tending to Remy's dreams he comments.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro thinks about it, "Nice dream would be surrounded by females with shiny, colorful scales as they tend to my every need. But we are not here for pleasure. Lets get to our mission."


Marco asks "What is your mission"

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"To get your ilk to pay the taxes they owe Magnimar. Now move these logs to the other side of the river!"


Marco says "You shuld speak to the mayor about the taxes."

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"BRING US TO HIM THEN!" Thror shouts.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"Yes, the mayor must know the details of this situation. Obvious, in hindsight."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

"Perhaps we should head to the Mayor first then."


Marco says " The mayor is in the two only two story building that is up on that hill" as he points to a barren hillside with a house on top.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"And why didn't you tell us in the first place???" Thror shouts, his face a deep shade of crimson by now...

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro heads to the building pointed out as the Mayor's abode.

Dark Archive

nit +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 23 (3d8+5) Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +3

Must have lots o' nice tings in dat house he comments.


gm 3

The Clapboard saltbox style house is the largest home in town built on a barren hill, the building has a two story facade that slopes down to a single-story rear with the large protruding chimney of a centrally placed hearth. The house seems inviinting and much better maintianed than ravenmore's other buildings.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

The irascible dwarven paladin approaches the door and swings it open.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

Slow to follow behind, Tanithil glances at Hskoro. "One wonders if he ever tires of shouting." he murmurs, before moving to look over his companions head into the room, finding the dwarfs statue well suited for such actions.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro smiles at Tanithil's comment.

Looking at the fancy mayor's house and then at the other rundown houses, Hskoro comments "I sense the mayor might be a bit corrupt."


INside A man coming in with some tools about to go out to some yardwork. He asks "What is your business here." with a mean look on his face.

Dark Archive

nit +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 23 (3d8+5) Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +3

We comin' ta see da mayor the magus replies.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"Remember the taxes you owe Magnimar? We are here to collect! Open this door!"


The man says "I am his brother and he is busy. What makes you think you can just barge in here?" with a scowl on his face.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"The fact you "forgot" to pay your taxes for quite a long time now. The fact we were sent from Magnimar's trrasury to collect what you owe. And the fact the previous tax collector was never heard from again after he visited this backwater swamp you call a village! Now... do you want other reasons why we are here or do you want us to explain ourselves with more concrete means?" Thror asks, in his customary irate tone.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Talking in a more calming tone, "We need to see the mayor. It is important."


The man says " Your insults seem edging towards a fight."


At that moment a man walks out and introduces himself as "I am Andretti Kreigler. Please let us not fight over this. You are my visitors to the founders festival today"

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 34/34 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+2 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 | Sense Motive:+8 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 03

"If you say so..." Thror answers the mayor's brother only to be interrupted by the Mayor's arrival.

"No need to fight as long as you pay what you owe Magnimar and tell us what you know about the previous tax collector, a man by the name of...

I don't think we were ever told Jemida's half brother's name...


gm 3

oops it was elias kyle.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"...Elias Kyle, friend Thror." Tanithil supplies. "Please understand, Mayor Kreigler and Master Kreigler, we are here to investigate Elias' whereabouts as well as the late taxes. We do not wish to cause you trouble, but the easiest way to accomplish this task does involve your cooperation. We will be happy to partake of your festival in good fellowship and harmony."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 3.1 | AC 28 (T 14/FF 26) | CMB +6 CMD 19 (FF 17) | HP 34/37 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +2 Will +1 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

"I agree with Tanithil. More than willing to take part in the festival if it gives us your cooperation in our investigation."

101 to 150 of 351 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm wu's feast of ravenmore. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.