GM Silbeg's PFS #7-10: The Consortium Compact (Inactive)

Game Master Silbeg


351 to 373 of 373 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Female CN Half Orc (“Varisian”) Alchemist (Mindchemist) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl)(buffed: 20 AC, 14 Tch, 16 Ff) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bomb: 6/9 | Spells: 1st 0/4 | Active conditions: Cognatogen (Int), Reduce Person

Surprised, confused and in pain, Zavra rolls to her feet. She takes a brief moment to take stock of the battle as a wand springs into her hand.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Samurai (Order of the Dragon) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: [17]18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1 | Active Conditions:

Okzat and dog accept the rage song

Okzat steps over and attacks the now flanked guy in front of him. green
Attack, Katana, PA, flank, rage: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 + 2 + 1 = 16
Damage, PA, rage: 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 3 + 1 = 14

The dog continues attacking the guy he was trying to take bites out of earlier. blue
Dog, bite, rage: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 1 = 19
Dog, damage, rage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Trip attempt, if dog attack hits:

Trip, rage: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

As Zavra heals herself, the rest of the team seems to miss the fighter in his breastplate and shield, though he definitely did not miss Prizm. Okzat chooses to go after green, instead, and hits him hard, dropping him.
red stable: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 Bleeds

Prizm is up.
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 5:


  • x Kiv
  • x Zavra [PRONE]
  • x Ancel
  • x Bert
  • x Okzat
  • x Dog [on Attack]
  • U Orange
  • x Lya
  • U Purple
  • U Red
  • => Prizm
  • U Green
  • U Pink
  • x Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 4/14
Zavra: 11/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16 [STABLE]
Blue: 12
Red: 18 [BLEEDING]
Orange: 14 [STABLE]
Purple: Unconscious
Green: 19

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 4, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

I think i got missed

Lya will step over to all the fallen enemies... a look of profound sadness on her face... yet determination. "all your friends are beaten.... it is only a matter of time until you too are beaten... quit your struggles... don't make my friends hurt you further..."
intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Scarab Sages

Male CG Gnome Illusionist 4 | HP: 27| AC: 13 (13 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +5 (+2 vs Illusions, +1 vs Evocation) | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 |, 2nd 4/4 Active conditions: None. Wand of Magic Missiles: 37/50 Shirt Reroll 1/1

"Ow!" yells Prizm as he is cut by the tall human.. He quickly withdraws over the crates up high.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

As Prizm moves backwards, he leaves himself open for a moment, and the fighter swings his sword once more. The little gnome takes a nasty cut to the shoulder as he falls backwards, dropping his wand.
AOO: 1d20 + 4 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 1 - 2 = 16 slashing damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

"You ain't takin' me, bastards! I'll kill you all!"
Then, blue steps out of flank, and attacks Kiv, but misses.
sword: 1d20 + 4 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 1 - 2 = 11

He looks at the bard sleeping at his feet. "Wake up, Bill! I need your help? You dead?"

Kiv, Zavra, Ancel, Bert, Okzat and the dog are up.
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 5:


  • => Kiv
  • => Zavra
  • => Ancel
  • => Bert
  • => Okzat
  • => Dog [on Attack]
  • U Orange
  • Lya
  • U Purple
  • U Red
  • Prizm
  • U Green
  • U Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: -3/14
Zavra: 11/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16 [STABLE]
Blue: 12
Red: 18 [BLEEDING]
Orange: 14 [STABLE]
Purple: Unconscious
Green: 19

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 4, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Prizm edited his post after (or during the time) I responded to it. Prizm did not do a withdraw maneuver at first, so is down.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan) Skald (instigator) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Ancel runs to attack blue, standing over orange and striking with his dagger! Why didn't he draw his rapier? Nobody knows.

Dagger: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

whiff!

"Mon ennemis, you shall die at the hand of my compatriots if you do not give up!"

Scarab Sages

Male CG Gnome Illusionist 4 | HP: 27| AC: 13 (13 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +5 (+2 vs Illusions, +1 vs Evocation) | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 |, 2nd 4/4 Active conditions: None. Wand of Magic Missiles: 37/50 Shirt Reroll 1/1

I edited within two minutes.. that's BS Jack!

Prizm groans.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder
Prizm wrote:

I edited within two minutes.. that's BS Jack!

Prizm groans.

Once you post, it is "official". So, if you need to change your action, you should try and contact the GM ASAP, in case that same GM is already posting in reaction to your post. There is no way for me to know that you edited the post before or after my post.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Samurai (Order of the Dragon) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: [17]18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1 | Active Conditions:

Okzat moves and attacks the blue guy.
Attack, Katana, flank: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

The dog continues attacking as well. blue
Dog, bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dog, damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Trip attempt, if dog bite hits:

Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Okzat and the dog manage to deftly miss the man in armor once again. Kiv and Zavra decide what they want to do....

Paizo Employee

Female CN Half-Elf Rogue (unchained) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 14| F: +1, R: +6, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Spells: none | Active conditions: none

Kiv takes another shot at her opponent, cursing them out with the most creative insults she can think of, while using the dog as a flanking buddy.

You sludge covered son of a swine, you festering can of worms, you arse end of a rinocerous!

Rapier, Rage, SA, Flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20

I shall spit you like the offal you are!

Rapier, SA: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (6) = 12

Dark Archive

Female CN Half Orc (“Varisian”) Alchemist (Mindchemist) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl)(buffed: 20 AC, 14 Tch, 16 Ff) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bomb: 6/9 | Spells: 1st 0/4 | Active conditions: Cognatogen (Int), Reduce Person

Zavra grits her teeth, snarling at the man that is cutting down her friends. She throws a bomb hard at the ground between the standing man and his two downed allies, precisely keeping the splash from effecting Okzat.

Bomb at ground (AC5): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Splash (DC18): 1 + 8 + 1 = 10


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Finally, with Kiv's strike, the well armored fighter goes down, bleeding heavily from his wound. Zavra thinks about throwing a bomb, and chooses not to.

The team ties up the blind, stunned, and unconscious bard, and makes sure that the Aspis agents are alive and stable.

what next?

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

Lya helps lock up the Aspis agents in the office, blindfold and gag the bard. take care they don't see/hear Magali.

"We can leave them for Magali to decide who we turn them over to. We should put the crates back as requested. Kiv please watch the prisoners."

She then goes about helping Ancel use his pulley system with Okzat to put the warehouse back in order.

After getting Magali and the drugs out, have Kiv fix the doors.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Gnome Illusionist 4 | HP: 27| AC: 13 (13 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +5 (+2 vs Illusions, +1 vs Evocation) | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 |, 2nd 4/4 Active conditions: None. Wand of Magic Missiles: 37/50 Shirt Reroll 1/1

Prizm continues to bleed face first on the floor.

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

Lya heals Prizm upon learning the silly gnome joined the melee scrum.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"Bert.... tell your gnome to be more careful..."

She then celebrates noone dying with the dodo dance: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Scarab Sages

Bert N Magical Beast | HP: 13 | AC: 13 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +0 | Stealth: +14, Dance: +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Bert rejoices at the opportunity to exercise his insane dance moves with Lya.

DoDo Dance!: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Guys, we're all done... I'll post a wrap up on Sunday when I have some more time. Thanks for playing, and make sure you fill out your reporting info on the discussion thread.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Delroya arrives in the morning, and her teamsters start moving the goods from the warehouse. "Thank you, Pathfinders, for your assistance. We can take care of the Aspis agents from this point, if you would like."

She takes the time to shake the hands of each of you, pleasantly thanking each of you personally for the help. She pauses with Lya, with a look of expectation in her eyes.

Lya:

Sense Motive DC20: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
You realize she is waiting for you to give back the writ, if you still have it.

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

Lya hands back the note with a wink and a smile.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

"Thank you, Lya. I assume you didn't have to use it?" Lya confirms that this was the case.

Ambrus Valsin personally thanks you for your successful mission, stating that you dealt a major blow to the Aspis Consortium’s operations on the Isle of Kortos, and prevented a great deal of suffering from spreading across the Inner Sea region. He also speaks highly of their discretion among the nobility of the Isle of Kortos, (and you earn the Lord Avid’s Recommendation boon listed on this scenario’s chronicle sheet.

Primary Success: Protect the warehouse from invasion until Delroya can move the shipment to a secure location.

Secondary Success: Three of the following:


  • They must achieve impressive success in the first task they choose to undertake for Delroya. Fail, only got a standard success. You needed to either bring the druggies to get help somewhere, or decipher the notes.
  • They must achieve impressive success in the second task they choose to undertake for Delroya. Success, because you identified both parties at the meeting, and prevented them from meeting
  • They must handle the Kortos Consortium agents in encounter D2 without resorting to violence. Success!
  • They must handle both waves of agents in area D without causing extensive damage to any Kortos Consortium property, including the warehouse and goods within. Success... could have easily been a fail with bombs. and, you cleaned up after yourselves.
  • They must, over the course of the adventure, behave in a cooperative manner. Fail: repeated use of bombs taking down party members, even after teammates requested not.


Success at secondary.

[b]Chronicles will be issued tonight if I have all of your reporting.[/ooc]

351 to 373 of 373 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's PFS #7-10: The Consortium Compact All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.