GM Silbeg's PFS #7-10: The Consortium Compact (Inactive)

Game Master Silbeg


301 to 350 of 373 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

The trap door is just over the water below the warehouse.

Folks can hear Ancel

The three do not seem impressed by what Ancel is saying. In fact, the seem like they are getting more agitated by the moment. "I don't know anything about this, Mes Amisp. All I know is that you have barricaded yourself in our warehouse." the one in front says as they move in, at the ready.

"Lars! Get your team up here!" he yells out the door. Hurried footsteps can now be heard through the open door, indicating more agents are coming.

"Now, tell me who you are, and what you are doing in this warehouse?"

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

Lya motions to Zavra to follow her Lya comes strolling into the room with as much dignity as she can muster.

"Please my friends, there is no need to shout. We have no interest in your merchandise nor your warehouse. As a Paladin of Shelyn, you can be certain i only speak the truth."

She walks to a chair, seating herself and smiling.

"Though my friend here is not the most elegant, he does speak the truth. The Aspis have betrayed your contract by poisoning your people with this harmful drug. Zavra - the paperwork please. The specific entries in Laszo's handwriting please, as well as a vial" She waits a moment for Zavra to point out the specific entries, and produce a vial of the drug. Hoping to allow Zavra an assist attempt here

"Now - all we want is to dispose of the drug. We have an expert in disposal coming tonight and we will be on our way. We will not take any other of your merchandise, nor damage the warehouse. Just the vile drugs that need disposing - I am certain you would agree such a drug needs destroying? If only you had seen the poor citizens suffering from the drug in the sewers... their inner beauty snuffed out by this vile poison..." Lya's remorse at the situation shows on her face...

Take ten Perform(Oratory): 10 + 17 = 27
diplomacy, Inner Beauty trait: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 4 = 26


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

As Lya talks, the Kortos agents seem to relax. "Ok, yeah, poisoning the people of Diobel is a betrayal of our trust."

The blonde woman then speaks up, "I don't want to have anything to do with people who use the common folk for their experiments!"

"Calm down, Dierdre," says the man in the loose clothing, evidently the team leader. "We're seeing what these folks want."

"I'm just sayin', I ain't gonna risk myself for no damned drug dealers!"

"Ok, ok." The man turns to Lya. "So, Madam Paladin of Sheylin, what would you have us do? We've got orders to check out the warehouse, and then report back."

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

"We do not want you to disobey orders. Perhaps your orders would allow the leeway to delay? Perhaps if you could execute your orders in a few hours... perhaps 2 in the morning? You will see we are gone and your warehouse unmolested by us."
request favor: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

They look a little concerned about not following their orders. They whisper among themselves, and seem to come to an agreement.

"Sure," the monk says, "We can do that. You'll be gone by then, and the warehouse put back to normal?"

You can probably get the crates back in about an hour or so...

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

"Agreed." Lya smiles and stands up and shakes his hand before walking back into the warehouse.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

The Kortos team leaves the building, planning on coming back in two hours.

Please set yourselves up wherever you need to be.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

By noon - we'll be progressing... you all have until then to move your tokens, if needed.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

GM Only:

1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 1
Ancel perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Kiv perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Lya perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Okzat perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Prizm perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Zavra perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Bert perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

Half an hour later, Okzat and Zavra hear something on the roof above them, coming from the skylight. However, neither has seen anything yet.

initiative:

Ancel init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 4
Kiv init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 2
Lya init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 8
Okzat init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 6
Prizm init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 11
Zavra init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 1
Bert init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15 5
init red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 10
init green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 3
init pink: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 12
init blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 13
init purple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 9
init orange: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 7

Zavra is up (surprise round)
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 0:


  • => Zavra
  • S Kiv
  • Green
  • S Ancel
  • S Bert
  • Okzat
  • Orange
  • S Lya
  • Purple
  • Red
  • S Prizm
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 18/18
Okzat: 12/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 15/15
Bert: 7/7

bad guys damage taken + conditions

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 3, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

Note: As this is a surprise round, Zavra and Okzat, on their turns, will get a single, Partial action. The rest of you are surprised.

Dark Archive

Human (Minnesotan) Rules Lawyer 4, GM 5!

Zavra readies a bomb for whatever is coming down from the skylight.

There is some muffled talking up top, but nothing happens (yet).

Okzat is up (surprise round)
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 0:


  • R Zavra [readied to bomb]
  • S Kiv
  • R Green
  • S Ancel
  • S Bert
  • => Okzat
  • Orange
  • S Lya
  • Purple
  • Red
  • S Prizm
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 18/18
Okzat: 12/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 15/15
Bert: 7/7

bad guys damage taken + conditions

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 3, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

dog's init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
The dog is on defend until Okzat can command it to a discrete act. It currently has nothing to attack, however, and it isn't really that well trained.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Samurai (Order of the Dragon) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: [17]18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1 | Active Conditions:

Upon hearing movement on the roof Okzat kneels to the ground and closes his eyes in concentration. Swift - Activate Earthsense

Earthsense:
(1/day swift - 1 rnd 60 ft tremorsense)

He then silently signals to his party the number and direction of whomever he detects moving within 60ft on the roof near them before drawing his Katana.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

tremorsense:
Tremorsense (Ex) A creature with tremorsense is sensitive to vibrations in the ground and can automatically pinpoint the location of anything that is in contact with the ground. Aquatic creatures with tremorsense can also sense the location of creatures moving through water. The ability's range is specified in the creature's descriptive text.

Format: tremorsense 60 ft.; Location: Senses.

Tremorsense won't help for the roof... but...
Okzat perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Okzat realizes that there are people outside of the double warehouse doors.

Dark Archive

Female CN Half Orc (“Varisian”) Alchemist (Mindchemist) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl)(buffed: 20 AC, 14 Tch, 16 Ff) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bomb: 6/9 | Spells: 1st 0/4 | Active conditions: Cognatogen (Int), Reduce Person

Those that may have been watching are confused a bit when Zavra drinks the bottle they thought was a bomb...

As the Cognatogen takes effect, her skin seems to harden and the weight of her backpack sinks her shoulders a bit more. She drops the bag to the ground.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Thanks, Zavra -- good enough. But, you cannot drop the bag until your next phase - will be a move action to drop the pack, and you only have a partial.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Samurai (Order of the Dragon) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: [17]18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1 | Active Conditions:

Okzat keeps his action. Okzat signals with his hands to the others that there are some people on the roof (that he heard) as well as a few on the ground in front of the double warehouse doors - so they can prepare as they see fit.

He'll stay where he is, weapon drawn, preparing for those coming from the skylight.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

GM:

1 => Okzat: 1d2 ⇒ 1

As Okzat is indicating that there are people behind the door, it flies open. (Door A). From behind the door a voice can be heard...
"Now, since we're met, let's merry, merry be,
In spite of all our foes; And he
that will not merry be, We'll pull
him by the nose.
Let him be merry, merry there,
While we're all merry, merry here;
For who can know where he shall go To
be merry another year?

He that will not merry, merry be,
With a generous bowl and a toast,
May he in Diobel be shut up
And fast bound to a post.
Let him be merry, merry there,
While we're all merry, merry here;
For who can know where he shall go To
be merry another year?

He that will not merry, merry be,
And take his glass in course, May he
be obliged to drink small beer,
Ne'er a penny in his purse.
Let him be merry, merry here;
For who can know where he shall go To
be merry another year?

He that will not merry, merry be,
With a company of jolly boys, May he
be plagued with a scolding wife
To confound him with her noise,
Let him be merry, merry here;
For who can know where he shall go To
be merry another year?"

Bardic song, inspire courage

Then, he hears the skylight being opened, and two men rappel down the ropes they drop. (red and pink) A third person can be now seen on the roof (green)

A man (blue) steps forward, yelling, "Kill them, boyos!" He fires his heavy crossbow at Okzat, hitting the oread in the neck. Blood fountains over Lya as Okzat is hit hard..
Crossbow, IC, AC18: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 19
Crossbow, IC, AC18: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 17
damage: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Zavra, Kiv, Ancel, and Okzat are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 1:


  • => Zavra [readied to bomb]
  • => Kiv
  • => Ancel
  • x Bert [on defend]
  • => Okzat
  • x Dog [on defend]
  • Orange
  • Lya
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Prizm
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 18/18
Okzat: 5/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 15/15
Bert: 7/7

bad guys damage taken + conditions

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 3, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

Dark Archive

Female CN Half Orc (“Varisian”) Alchemist (Mindchemist) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl)(buffed: 20 AC, 14 Tch, 16 Ff) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bomb: 6/9 | Spells: 1st 0/4 | Active conditions: Cognatogen (Int), Reduce Person

Hoping they have yet to see her, and happy for the opportunity to prepare just a bit more, Zavra slugs back an extract of reduce person. She remains in place, dropping her backpack to the ground and keeping close to the pile of crates, maintaining some cover from the front door.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Kiv, Ancel, and Okzat are up!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan) Skald (instigator) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Ancel moves into the main warehouse and begins ripping his bow across the fiddle strings in a manic screech!

Begin rage song.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Samurai (Order of the Dragon) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: [17]18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1 | Active Conditions:

Attack! Okzat commands the dog.

Handle animal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Dog, attack, rage: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 1 = 18
Dog, damage, rage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

If dog attack hits, trip attempt:

Trip, rage: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20

Okzat accepts the rage song and angrily swings at the guy in front of him.

Attack, katana, PA, rage: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 19
Damage, PA, rage: 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 + 1 = 11

Dog stats again:

Fighting Dog
N Medium animal
Init +2; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8
DEFENSEAC 14[13 with rage song], touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 13 (2d8+4)
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1;
OFFENSESpeed 50 ft.
Melee bite +2 (1d6+1 plus trip)
Space 5 ft.Reach 5 ft.
STATISTICSStr 13, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6;
Base Atk 1; CMB 2; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip)
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Perception +8, Stealth +6, Survival +1 (+5 scent tracking);
Racial Modifiers +4 Survival when tracking by scent


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

The dog bites the pink man, hard, and easily trips him. Okzat then hits him as well, causing the man to fall to the ground, bleeding heavily.

Kiv delays.

A man brandishing a morningstar and a holy symbol* steps into the room, and shouts out, "Be blessed in the holy scourge of The Prince of Pain! Have your sins purged from you body!" The room is filled with an eerie black lightning emanating from his holy symbol. The lightning does not touch himself, blue, pink, or red (green has full cover from the roof), but does manage to cause intense pain to Zavra, the dog, Okzat, and Lya. Prizm and Ancel are protected by the piles of crates, and Kiv is far to far away.

negative channel: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Okzat will: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1 Fail
Dog will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Fail
Zavra will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Fail
Lya will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Pass

Lya is up!
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 1:


  • x Zavra [readied to bomb]
  • D Kiv
  • x Ancel
  • x Bert [on defend]
  • x Okzat
  • x Dog [on Attack]
  • x Orange
  • => Lya
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Prizm
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 12/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 3, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

Lya pulls a wand and taps Okzat.
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Lya frowns at the clerics preaching. "Shelyn's love for her brother led her steal from him... it inspires us to persevere despite the challenges we face."
She steps 5 feet closer in the direction of the cleric, wand in one hand, open palm for the other.... a non-threatening appearance.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

The red agent moves forward, interposing himself between his group's healer, and the Pathfinder healer. He then stabs at Lya with his short sword, but he misses badly.
short sword vs AC15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The singing agent continues his song as he looks to Okzat, casting a spell. Suddenly, as if overcome by the lyrics of the song, Okzat falls to the floor, laughing hysterically.
will save Okzat: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Okzat, on your next turn, take a full round action to make anothe will save.

Prizm is up!
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 1:


  • x Zavra [readied to bomb]
  • D Kiv
  • x Ancel
  • x Bert [on defend]
  • x Okzat
  • x Dog [on Attack]
  • x Orange
  • x Lya
  • x Purple
  • x Red
  • => Prizm
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 12/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16, bleeding out.

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 3, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

Scarab Sages

Male CG Gnome Illusionist 4 | HP: 27| AC: 13 (13 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +5 (+2 vs Illusions, +1 vs Evocation) | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 |, 2nd 4/4 Active conditions: None. Wand of Magic Missiles: 37/50 Shirt Reroll 1/1

Prizm peers out and follows the path of the bolts that hit is samurai friend. Frowning the tiny fey winks while lets out a small laugh that leads to arcane words.

"ጸጥ ያለ ምስል"

Spoiler:
Silent Image

From the corners of the warehouse wisps of darkness leap together and knit into a large opaque sphere that floats over toward the bowman. Shimmers of light ripple thru the orb which highlight faces stretching from its fabric - each making a leering and offensive visage. It seems to center in front of the archer and move as he tries to escape its presence.

20 cubic feet, completely blocks out the archers line of sight - while remaining just out of his reach. When he moves to get a better shot, the strange illusion follows him, if interacted with its a Will save at DC18

With that, the gnome ducks his head back under his tarp.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Kiv on bot
Kiv moves up, and fires an arrow at the bard. She misses badly. "Damnit, Prizm! I can't see the guy up top any more!"

bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

After Prizm puts up his illusion, Kiv misses badly. There are footsteps on the ceiling, and the skylight over Kiv opens up.

pink stabilize DC16: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 succeeds!

Blue drops his heavy crossbow, moves up, drawing his longsword and donning his shield.

Zavra, Ancel, and Okzat are up. Bert stays down.
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 1:


  • => Zavra
  • => Ancel
  • => Bert [on down]
  • => Okzat [LAUGHING - Will save]
  • x Dog [on Attack]
  • x Orange
  • x Lya
  • x Purple
  • x Red
  • Prizm
  • D Kiv
  • x Green
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 12/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 3, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

Paizo Employee

Female CN Half-Elf Rogue (unchained) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 14| F: +1, R: +6, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Sneak Attack 1d6 | Spells: none | Active conditions: none

Was posting right as the bot went off. So I'm putting my action here for next initiative round.

Kiv scans the room for a melee target she can reach in a few steps. Preferably one already engaged in with a party member. If she finds one, she drops her bow. pulls her rapier and moves to take advantage of her opponents distraction. If not, she will shoot at one of the opponents out of reach of melee attacks.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
rapier/bow damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
sneak attack damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Cool, thanks for posting! We'll use that next time.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Samurai (Order of the Dragon) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: [17]18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1 | Active Conditions:

Okzat thinks this is incredibly funny. So hysterical.

Will save: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Dark Archive

Female CN Half Orc (“Varisian”) Alchemist (Mindchemist) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl)(buffed: 20 AC, 14 Tch, 16 Ff) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bomb: 6/9 | Spells: 1st 0/4 | Active conditions: Cognatogen (Int), Reduce Person

Seeing the opportunity, as all the enemies line up nicely, Zavra chucks a bomb at Orange.

Bomb: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 10
Splash (DC 18): 1 + 6 + 2 + 1 = 10


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Okzat is laughing his ass off, to the point pain, when he finally gets a breath in... and realizes it wasn't that funny to start with.

Zavra then chucks a bomb at orange, doing massive amounts of damage.
reflex blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
reflex red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

The cleric (orange) falls, but the other two are doing somewhate better, even though blue steps into the blast instead of away.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan) Skald (instigator) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Continuing his Rage Song, screeching furiously on his fiddle, horsehair flying maddeningly from his bow, Ancel clambers atop a crate and plucks a chord with his callused fingertips.

Painful sound bursts forth as he casts chord of shards in a fifteen foot cone at Blue, Yellow and Red.

Piercing Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

DC 15 Reflex to negate

"Mes ennemis, you should be ashamed of yourselves!"


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

reflex blue DC15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
reflex red DC15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
reflex orange DC15: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (1) - 5 = -4

None of the three targets avoid Ancel's screech, and blue seems a bit wobbly.

The dog moves up to attack red. The beast grabs onto the Aspis agent's thigh, pulling a large chunk off of it. It fails to actually trip him, but this is moot as the agent collapses into a slick of his own blood.
bite!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 bite!: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

orange stabilize: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 Stable!
Lya is up!
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 1:


  • x Zavra
  • x Ancel
  • x Bert [on down]
  • x Okzat
  • x Dog [on Attack]
  • x Orange
  • => Lya
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Prizm
  • Kiv
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 12/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16 [STABLE]
Blue: 14 [BLEEDING]
Red: 15 [BLEEDING]
Orange: 14 [STABLE]

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 4, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

Lya looks around with a heavy heart. She steps forward checking on the cleric, bending over his unconcious form. "Her love for her brother never waivered, nor her fierce protective desire to save him."

Upon seeing he will live, she looks up "We can end the violence - accept defeat and walk away."

intimidate @blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

The bard (purple) takes a step up, and then casts a spell at Zavra. She fails to find the situation funny. He then pulls out a potion, and holds it out for the fighter.
Zavra will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Red stabilize: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 BLEEDS

Kiv moves up, and shoots at blue (now having a clear shot). Her arrow deflects off of the armor he is wearing.

Prizm is up!
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 3:


  • x Zavra
  • x Ancel
  • x Bert [on down]
  • x Okzat
  • x Dog [on Attack]
  • x Orange
  • x Lya
  • x Purple
  • x Red
  • =>Prizm
  • x Kiv
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 12/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16 [STABLE]
Blue: 14 [BLEEDING]
Red: 16 [BLEEDING]
Orange: 14 [STABLE]

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 4, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Sorry, missed that Ancel is climbing up on a crate -- they are 3-5 high, so will require a climb check
ancel climb: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12 Good enough

Scarab Sages

Male CG Gnome Illusionist 4 | HP: 27| AC: 13 (13 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +5 (+2 vs Illusions, +1 vs Evocation) | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 |, 2nd 4/4 Active conditions: None. Wand of Magic Missiles: 37/50 Shirt Reroll 1/1

Prizm tries to climb up on the crate to mimic Ancel's heroic move but finds them too steep for his small stature.

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 6

"These crates ... are HUGE!" he says loudly by accident - then covers his mouth and looks around while continuing to struggle over them. Upon the top he finally sees the bad guys.

Oh my, this looks grand! I think we are winning... not the dark skinned man, but Ancel sure plays really screechy music.. he should explore happier musi.........."

Prizm then glances couple bottles in the warehouse...

Ohhh!! shiny!"


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

The scout on the roof rappels down, and sees Zavra.
"Die, you bloody Tusker!" he yells out, with hatred in his voice. The arrow flies true, just missing the alchemists' jugular, but causing a massive amount of damage.
bow vs Zavra, AC 20 (cover): 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 26 damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 11

The bard continues singing his song, steps at an angle, retrieves and alchemist's fire, and throws it at the bomb-chucking half-orc. Zavra screams in pain as she almost succumbs to almost feels like her own tricks! The scout laughs a cruel, taunting laugh at this.
alchemists fire vs AC12: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 2 = 22 fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Blue pulls out a potion, and drinks it. His wounds mend some, but not much.
potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Zavra stabilize DC14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Ancel, and Okzat are up! Bert is on down.
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 4:


  • Zavra (bleeding, on fire, in a bad bad way)
  • => Ancel
  • x Bert [on down]
  • => Okzat [Prone - no weapons]
  • Dog [on Attack]
  • Orange
  • Lya
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Prizm
  • Kiv
  • Green
  • Pink [ZAVRA burns here]
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: -5/15 [on fire]
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16 [STABLE]
Blue: 12
Red: 16 [BLEEDING]
Orange: 14 [STABLE]

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 4, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Samurai (Order of the Dragon) 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC: [17]18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1 | Active Conditions:

Okzat stands up, dusts his pants and grabs his Katana, attempting to regain his dignity by adamantly pretending that nothing out of the ordinary just happened. He then takes a step towards the green guy.

The dog moves to attack the nearest.. all three are equadistant so.. Purple1, blue2, green3: 1d3 ⇒ 2 The dog goes for the blue guy.

Dog, attack, rage: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9
Dog, damage, rage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

If dog attack hits, trip attempt:

Trip, rage: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13

The Exchange

Female Aasimar LG Paladin (Hospitaler) 7/Bard (street performer) 1 | HP: 66/66| AC: 16 (12 tch, 14 fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F:+15, R: +14, W: +15; Resist 5: Cold, Acid, Elec | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM +4, Diplo +21 | Speed: 20 | Lay on Hands: 14/14 (Mercy: Fat/Dis) | Channel (2d6): 10/10 | Spells: Bard 1st 3/3 | Paladin Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 | Active Conditions:Auras, Veil spells (+2 AC/SV vs undead/evil outsiders)

decline rage song
Lya calmly walks over to Zavra's side and taps her with her wand.
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Scarab Sages

Male CG Gnome Illusionist 4 | HP: 27| AC: 13 (13 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +5 (+2 vs Illusions, +1 vs Evocation) | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 |, 2nd 4/4 Active conditions: None. Wand of Magic Missiles: 37/50 Shirt Reroll 1/1

Prizm while wobbling atop the crates - teeters over to the look down at some of the bad guys. Wiggling his thumbs and muttering aloud he sprays two of them with a spray of multi-hued energy!

Defensive Casting DC17: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24

"ቀለም የሚረጭ"

Jack:

Color Spray DC18 Will

Scarab Sages

Bert N Magical Beast | HP: 13 | AC: 13 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +0 | Stealth: +14, Dance: +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Bert dashes over with a running start and hops up on a crate to provide a flank for his samurai buddy!

Acrobatics/Climb same score: 1d20 ⇒ 10

"bert!"


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

bard will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
fighter will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
red stable: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Prizm puts the bard to sleep.
Kiv is up, and Ancel is still up.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan) Skald (instigator) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Ancel con tines his maddening music and casts lesser confusion on green.

sorry for the short post. Very busy today.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Kiv is on delay
Ancel, please post the DC of the lesser confusion.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Green will save DC15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Blue takes a swing at Prizm, who just cast a spell on him and his friends. His blade cuts deep, nearly cutting the little gnome in half! His scarf flutters to the ground next to him, covered in blood, torn in half. His shoulder does not look much better.
longsword: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 1 = 18 slashing: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

The alchemists' fire coating Zavra burns her, again, and goes out.
fire: 1d6 ⇒ 2

confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 51
Green, for some reason, hits himself in the face with his bow.
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Zavra, Ancel, Bert, Okzat, and the dog are up. Kiv is in delay
Universal Adjustments: Rage Song
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:

Aspis Assault! round 5:


  • => Zavra [PRONE]
  • => Ancel
  • => Bert
  • => Okzat
  • => Dog [on Attack]
  • U Orange
  • => Lya
  • U Purple
  • U Red
  • Prizm
  • D Kiv
  • Green
  • U Pink
  • Blue

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay

Conditions:
Ancel: 8/9
Kiv: 9/9
Lya: 17/18
Okzat: 2/12
Prizm: 14/14
Zavra: 2/15
Bert: 7/7
Dog: 10/13

bad guys damage taken + conditions
Pink: 16 [STABLE]
Blue: 12
Red: 17 [BLEEDING]
Orange: 14 [STABLE]
Purple: Unconscious
Green: 5

Consumable usage:
Lya: CLW 9
Zarva: Bombs 4, acid 1, CLW2
Prism: Pew! Pew!: 3

Expenses:

Scarab Sages

Bert N Magical Beast | HP: 13 | AC: 13 | CMB: -3, CMD: 7 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +0 | Stealth: +14, Dance: +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Bert pecks furiously at the bandit who just hit himself in the face!

peck, defensive, flank: 1d20 - 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 - 4 + 2 = 9

Frustrated the dodo is convinced that the man has avian proof armor.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness |Midnight Marauder

Kiv moves around, taking advantage of the flank that the dog is giving.
Rapier, Rage, SA, Flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15
Unfortunately, her blade bounces off of the armor of the fighter.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan) Skald (instigator) 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Ancel rips his bow furiously across his fiddle as he hops down from the crate and moves over to help out Okzat. He draws his dagger, threatening the enemy. "Mon Amis Okzat, flank with me and we shall dispatch this one with all haste."

This will be the last round of the raging song as he had to stop using the fiddle to draw his dagger.

301 to 350 of 373 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's PFS #7-10: The Consortium Compact All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.